SHTF/PREPPER THREAD: /K/ROSSPOST EDITION

ZOGs DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND
ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SURVIVAL IN CHIMPOUTS, COUPS, WARS, OR MARKET CRASHES

IFF

CHALLENGES
>AmRRON SOI (on the /k/ thread)
amrron.com

COMMS
High value with models to choose from (try to only use genuine units and accessories)
Lowest bandwidth and power settings possible (can bend with plausible deniability until shtf)
No repeater use, antenna height and length restrictions
Good from rural to urbanized locales
Better for cities with tall buildings
HF freq, almost guaranteed daytime long range comms with proper setup
www.arrl.org
Getting at least a tech license will remove the aforementioned limitations and allow for some HF, repeater use, and data tx
Everything you need to know for the tech test in video format with pdf in description
Free android test prep app from tech all the way to amateur extra if ya want

FARMING
Find out what grows where and how, use farmer's markets for income and intel
Grow small crops and herbs in pots
Find someone with land and sharecrop for a share of harvest.

SUPPLIES
Dressings, rolled bandage, non stick gauze, petrolatum jelly, nitrile gloves
amzn.com/B00QFXGSIY is high value
Baby wipes, soap, bleach, iodine, detergent
batteries, solar cells, candles, charcoal, fire starters (dryer lint/sheets work)
Shovels, full tang knives, pocket saws, etc
High value bug out bag candidate
Coffee, cheap liquor, cigarettes

FIRST AID
THE FOUR LIFE SAVING STEPS
WITHOUT OXYGEN BRAIN DEATH STARTS AT 60SECS
check for breath, lift chin, close nose/mouth, 2 breaths, 30 pumps
clean and apply tourniquet if limb
close, jelly, nonstick, dressing, bandage, apply pressure if torso wound
evac, legs/wound above heart, prevent sweat/chill, calm victim

WEAPONS
A strong mind and body are the only weapons that can't be stolen from you
Better one NATO/combloc caliber gun, 5 mags and 1000 rounds than 100 meme caliber unicorns
Get sturdy sports equipment and construction tools
High value, US MADE armor plate and carrier options
High Value, US MADE fuel filter "solvent catch" kits for .223/5.56, 9mm, .45 and .22LR applications

NETWORK
>ANY GROUPS TOUTING OFFENSE PRE-SHTF ARE SUSPECT
aim for #s if can't into weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Radio_Service
modernsurvivalonline.com/Files/food storage/article7-10/Dry it you'll like it.pdf
archive.is/nm46f
amazon.com/TYT-MD-380-Moto-TRBO-Radio/dp/B00X6FYWWS
archive.is/eyOFC
amazon.com/dp/076277858X/
tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/07/06/police-teen-shoots-self-in-attempt-to-wake-up-from-shroom-induced-nightmare/
archive.is/QMFQT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i sold my bitcoin and bought silver and a M1A. Im getting 55 gallon barrels tomorrow to fill with water, need more barrels for rice and beans.

pointless
my friend does, its impossible to even make salads.
nigger what?

I have one of those Baofang radios. Cost $30 and all I can get is the weather robot and on rare occasions, old guys talking about ham radio. I once got the maintenance dept of the local community college. That's it.

if anything we should tell people to LARP as medic/engineer/assault/spec ops
at least then we wouldnt all have the same shit in our gay backpacks.

my bad i finally read all the autism and saw the ammo part.

ok so what are your roles in your LARP pic? is the one dressed like a DESTINY character the one that carries all the pots and pans?

If water stops running, its easier to deal with instead of reusing dirty plates. But don't take my word, pic related.
Its not about comfort, its about subsistence and body fuel
No water alternative to cleaning your face, pits and boyhole. Military men know what I'm talking about.

Radioreference.com
amrron.com

There's more going on than you know, if you got licensed you could use local repeaters

Do I have to tell you to have a knife? How do you slice your bread and apply butter? Pleb. its ok, its big and a lot to digest

Or just leave Holla Forums or /k/ related shibboleths dude.

Thanks for the discussion guys, lets me know how to strengthen the OP for the next /k/ version. These types of threads don't last long on Holla Forums for some reason but /k/ is slow as fuck.

who's mother is taking that photo of yall

Its just a random militia picture to get your attention. Please bully away.

its because the board is constantly being slid by shit threads
yours included

Oh god, not this shit again.

Up next 3mins, 3 hrs, 3days, 3weeks retardation.

Addendum: Wireless, non-cellphone related comms are a dying hobby, which makes it great for distributing botnet free comms with proper comsec and soi. Especially for you eurofags who are even closer to coups and collapse

Theyre not high value, they're literally bottom of the barrel when it comes to radios.

They dont, the Baofeng violates the power output even at the lowest setting.

This is retarded, just buy camping gear. Sea To Summit makes nice collapsable plates, cups, pots, etc.

That isnt high value, its has a plastic plunger which will break.

What is your obsession with the term high value. And its not, its tiny and wont hold shit.

No curve uncoated steel plates? How the fuck is this even high value. Jesus christ you are retarded. This is literally the poorfags last minute guide to trying to be /k/
but hey a full tang knife must be important

I could go on and on but I dont want to turn this in to a blog post. God I hate you fags.

Those baofengs are pretty good, cheap as chips and cover more frequency range than the more expensive actual amateur transceivers made by yaesu/Kenwood/ICOM

Definitely worth copping a few, along with a magnetic mount and mobile antenna for your vehicle

t. radio ham

Ouch, if it wasn't for the Turkroach king and comrade merkel sperging out, I wouldn't have been compelled. But noted

I'm not here to lecture you, you can be as ready as you want to be. All I'm sharing are notes from the past and present.

Value as in, great for what you pay for. Not everyone is a richfag like you.

Read up on it before you talk, unless alphabets use signal detectors there's no way they would be able to tell anyways. Don't be a fag, 1w is max for frs and 2w for murs.

I won't get put on a list for ordering body armor, right?

body armor is legal in most free states, and even some cucked ones.

Nice. I've always been fascinated with modern body armor and always wanted to get a set. Would go hiking with.

Patriot Plate is pure steel, bring extra food because wearing that shit makes you hungry as fuck and fatigues you quicker.

I forgot to add this to the OP but here's a great resource:

mytopo.com
for custom HIGH VALUE 1:50k mgrs maps

You are worse than the AMDfags on /g/.

You accumlate this shit over time rather than wasting your money on crap and buying it all at once

That projection. The FRS limit 0.5 watt, GMRS is 5 watts if you have a license which you dont. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Radio_Service

With no shelter
Anyways enjoy freezing to death.

Its illegal if you're a felon.

>That projection. The FRS limit 0.5 watt, GMRS is 5 watts if you have a license which you dont. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Radio_Service

Hey /k/, should I wait for decent price on a WASR or just settle for an N-PAP?
Also, it looks like they ignored the repealing NFA petition, any news on that front?

A FUCKING
MACINTOSH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJJAJAHAHAHAHAHHAH

are you going to pack all 47 pages of the baofeng manual with you? add lots of extra ounces my dude.
im just breaking your balls, its a high value thread tbh

Learn to dehydrate food. Hit sales when they occur.

modernsurvivalonline.com/Files/food storage/article7-10/Dry it you'll like it.pdf

what's the difference?

>DON'T BE A FAG

Fag. No one is going to care if you use 1w on frs or 4w on murs, unless your abuse is so flagrant some autiste will signal detect/triangulate your ass.

Better one in the hand than two in the bush. You can always trade in the first to help you get the second with time. I'm doing just that.

Depends which /k/ you're representing.

For someone who doesn't want to sink a ton of cash into it, you can smoke hams/chicken/turkey on an old timey ufo style charcoal grill for the cost of charcoal and salt.

8 of diamonds is the current Holla Forums IFF, the 4 of clubs is legacy IFF from 4/k/ before it, like the rest of the website, got cucked. Most of us here come from 4, that way if you lose one card in the deck you can be ID'ed with the other.

that wasnt my argument, it was that you have no idea what you're talking about

What do you think HAMs are?

Exactly, nobody can tell/gives a shit unless say you're dishing out abuse on a regular basis

They don't care about license free bands. Its why CB is chock full of bubbas blasting away on 1500w parallel amps. No one cares about your expensive facebook machine, fag

Fucking propriety yugo bits are a pain in the ass. The cash isn't a problem, I really expected trump to open the flood gates on russian imports so I've got the money set aside for a decent saiga conversion but that shit just isn't happening from the looks of things.

Wonder if I shouldn't just buy one of those century abominations, hear they're milled.

Trust me, amateur radio operators aren't bothered unless you're operating on amateur bands illegally or abusing the repeaters, then yes we'll take an interest.

Wearing camo will get you shot on sight during SHTF tbh.

Faggot just buy the cheapest shit your gun can eat, which should be TULA unless you bought a Ruger Mini-14/30
Now you're nitpicking, any autist prepper already has the cheaper than dirt pre-assembled field surgeon multicam duffel bag.

stay btfo user and enjoy the spall from your steel plates

How much can Holla Forums bench?

Shit if money is no problem just get a fucking ak-12 kalashnikov usa are bringing over.

Sick opinion. Most of the western world lives near trees.

Ok, enjoy larping as mad max with your shoulder pads.

Two dakimakuras and a paperback Mein Kampf, on a good day.

The Tytera MD-380 can take open-source firmware to make it do more, with a better UI, with less chance that the factory firmware does something to get you busted.

www.va3xpr.net/experimental-firmware-tyt-md-380/
archive.is/nm46f

currently less rhan $100 on Amazon but don't buy it from them

amazon.com/TYT-MD-380-Moto-TRBO-Radio/dp/B00X6FYWWS

if you're inland away from water then just use marine band.

Don't spread misinfo plz

As someone who has hiked/camped literally every weekend for 25+ yrs I'm gonna give you the following.

I'll probably stop whining and just go for the serb shit, rather have something proven than whatever redesign of the wheel is going for the most right now.

Maybe it's just but all the plastic really puts me off it.

archive.is/eyOFC

That's 3 brand new uv-5r v2+, enough for a fireteam size group or a platoon with a dedicated radio operator. If that works for you, that's great, but these threads are mostly aimed at coop with limited budgets. Baofengs have lots of accessories and are so cheap parts are widely available.

Thanks for the reminder bro. pic related, an old soi but the freqs are mostly the same

Good info, thanks

They have a full metal version of the civi AK12 that's obvi the most expensive. What's the matter user, not RICH enough?

Thanks.

Also SOS rations are shit. Take trail mix instead.

They're cheap, have a shelf life of ~20+ years sealed, don't induce thirst, and are calorie dense. ~8$ for 3600 calories is better than protein bars. To each their own, best of luck to you my friend.

They have a full metal version of the civi AK12 that's obvi the most expensive. What's the matter user, not RICH enough?

Between the push to grab books before amazon bans them, stockpiling fuel, and buying 10,000,000 pounds of dried beans, I just can't stretch much farther. At the end of the day I buy slavshit because it's cheap and tough as nails. Some of this newer shit is neither. A lot of these AKs we've been getting are obviously second rate defects sent our way only because they know we've got no other choice because of our retardedly restrictive laws on imports. Quality just keeps going down and prices just keep going up, irritating to no end, especially considering I sold my old model WASR back during the sandy vagina scalper's market.

Shit, nice pic man. Explains why I always hit right when I go shooting

What part of kalashnikov usa is making official civilian versions of the AK-12 don't you get? Quality costs money, and the beauty of AK/AR pattern rifles is that a replacement part is just a bullet away in shtf. But I understand, I'm just bullying you. But even a 10/22 is a better long gun than nothing.

Trail mix has the same shelf life. Similar $/cal, similar calorie density, don't taste like ass and are macro nutrient complete.

I encourage mixing it up, but trail mix is just better.

Every american made AK has been utter trash though, I mean pot metal failure prone, trash. At an AR pricetag to boot. I don't know what the fuck is going on in that market, it's almost spooky how incompetent they've been.

The v2 c39 is the only one I've heard good things about, and even then there's a lot to be desired. We'll see if kalashnikov breaks the trend and doesn't shit the bed here as well, but I'm not holding my breath.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THUMBNAILS REEEE

I almost posted the Firearms United guide to the Gross Motor-Skill Reload technique, but I don't want to shit up the thread with comedyposting while somebody is actually being helpful.

But now that you've mentioned it being comedy posting… Serious FU is the shit.

sry :(

Im serious, if there is a SHTF scinerio, the first people shot that might have loot are the guys wearing camo, A because you know they are probably armed and want a SHTF to happen, B because they are looking to shoot people. It is a pretty well consensus that wearing camo and getting caught with it might be bad for you and most anons agreed that they probably shoot them on site.

Either dont be seen when inna woods, be in a bunker or form a community.

Seems like teaching someone how to use an iron sight and basic shooting procedure (you have a primary eye, how to find it, you can shoot a blur into the target but you cant aim your front sight at a blur, various firing stances, how to use a sling, etc) seems more useful then nancing on about the finger placement

They are literally manufacturing the same AK-12 but in the USA. Its going to be the same as the slav version, just made here to be considered an american manufacturer to circumvent the obama ban. Save your shekels and get the legit cheeki breeki slavshit if you don't want your heart broken.

He really fucked up with that video, I thought it was a parody a la PIE dynamic concepts but evidently its a real thing. FU is cool shit though.

If I can save just one life with these threads, I will feel better about every life I will have to take when shtf.

Is it? I thought it was a parody that I was suckered into believing because I have nerve and heart issues that cause my limbs to actually go numb when under stress.

IMO post these things.

Here's a hot cunt for you.

Nah, its not a joke, especially if you don't have earpro on during a firefight. Look it up.

edible greens like that are everywhere, like "Ground Ivy" or Dandelions

I know that should technically be the case but how worthless american made barrels have you gone through? It SHOULD be fine, but I've yet to see one company manage it. I'm not saying Colt is paying them to throw the game, but..

Well see if Kalashnikov somehow manages not to follow the trend. But I'm not sold on the ak-12 either way. Might pick up the kr-103 if it proves a decent raifu though.

Lrn 2 potato.

Hitler knows to potato box for maximum calories out of minimum space.

Can I gain of dandelions?

You get get drunk on them, and in a pinch they make a decent tea.

yuge gains

Fuck, i've been wasting all these shekels on mead.

1/2 Latvian ftw.

What does Holla Forums think about the SAS Survival Handbook? It is written by John "Lofty" Wiseman, whose surname makes me, um, suspicious.

Is it any good? Are there better resources for indoorfaggots learning to innawoods?

how the fuck do you not understand why baby wipes are good?

Skimmed it, it's meh. Too much "common sense" for me. If it's like "OMG I never thought of that" then it's good for you.

innawoods enthusiasts are the best resource. I'm an ex city boy and enjoy spending time with my group because I learn something new every time we go innawoods to train. Be friends with one using any of the methods in the OP.

This thread is for learning, I hope he understands why now.

Dandelion wine is actually not that bad, don't know that I'd trade mead for it, but it'll get you where you're trying to go without tasting like bumwine.

It's okay if you're coming in with basically nothing. But it's not very practical, and has been known to be wrong on a couple of occasions. Several dedicated tomes would serve you better. For general innawoods stuff there's one called wildwood wisdom, that can't be beat. It's written in the 1940's in a pretty no nonsense kind of way you'd expect.
amazon.com/dp/076277858X/
Is one of the most practical guides on medical care you're likely to find. And FM 7-8 is by and far a more useful resource on soldiering.

What is Holla Forums and /k/ opinions on LASIK for the visually ubermench'd? Yay or nay?

If nay, can you recommend a combat/survival eyewear solution that supports prescription lenses? Like what the hell do they do in the military with glassesfags, for example?

Thanks.

The same top 10% fuckers building bunkers with landing strips in NZ are getting it for SHTF reasons. Take from that what you will, but I'd consider it a ringing endorsement.

Otherwise you can buy dirt cheap lenses online these days, get a dozen spares and pray your vision doesn't deteriorate too much more than it already has.

prk is better. lasik is fine. if not, have like 5 extra pairs of glasses.

to all anons with no survival plan just remove all nonwhites until you get taken out

Just get a strap, LASIK only lasts about 5 years before things start to go downhill. Thanks for reminding me too, I need some for my glasses as well. Birth Control Goggles are what the military does for the visually impaired. Thick, hideous, but sturdy and cheap! Depending on how fucked up your vision is, you can just get a super cheap BCG style pair and strap for when you go shooting or innawoods in general. I had insurance the last time I got glasses and I made sure it had transitions, the scratch coating and everything. Forgot the strap though.

Nah, a radio and 10/22 with food gives even the biggest neetsoc I mean it endearingly, I'm not a shill a chance. Which is my goal because between spain finding enough mud restored rifles and roach king talking shit it can literally start to get bad in a few months time.

Glassesfag here, I heard about ICL, which implants artificial lenses into the eyes. Is there anyway to correct my eyesight naturally? I'm about -4.

Go on wikipedo and read about the "bates method." They got his book on the wikisource thing. Sounds like snake oil flimflam, I know. I don't do the sun stuff, but I incorporated that other shit in my routine when I was faced with the choice of doing laser surgery or wear some heavy specs (none of which was very appealing to me.)

Well, all I can say is that for me it has worked wonderfully. I understand why it's never become any popular, seeing how it's a lot of self-discipline and work involved, with just throwing on some glasses being so easy.

But, even if I'm just some sort of delusional loonie what have you got to lose? Only some time and effort.

I'm not that bad, but seriously dude, save your money and live with glasses. For the price of that goofy shit you can build a shtf bunker stocked with people and gun food. For the price of lasik you can have glasses and a weapon precise enough to fool anyone that you don't need them.

if youre stocking food, dont buy a small critter rimfire. get yourself an AR and learn how to shoot accurately. removing zog/subhumans with a squirrel rifle is impractical.

Thanks, I owe you all a favor. A few random questions if you don't mind:

- When wearing a plate carrier (with side plates), do you have trouble getting things from your duty belt? It is hard to figure out a plate carrier should fit. I know it should completely cover the manubrium at the top of the sternum, but it still seems to ride around the waist.

- For handguns, we buy hollow points (expensive) for taking out hominids in survival situations. What about for something like a .223/5.56x45mm? What kind of ammo would you recommend for a survival scenario for your raifu? Can you get by with FMJ (the crap that comes in the big ammo cans) or is there something else? Just wondering because I can't imagine buying 5,000 rounds of something that costs $1/bullet, but if that's what it takes then there is no choice.

- Would Morse code be worth learning? If so, has anyone learned it and found any good resources or tips? How long would it take to become proficient?

anything but shit tier cheap ass wolf ammo or m855. and buy all of the same brand so when you zero your rifle, you dont have to worry about point of impact shit between different bullet types/brands.

When wearing a PC you either want a chest rig or webbing specifically designed for use with a PC. The belt will otherwise indeed be at least partially obstructed, especially with a mix and match kind of setup.

Spam can ammo is fine for your rifle, only thing to worry about is getting mostly the same stuff.

Wouldn't hurt, but you'll need to practise to stay good at it.

CIA had me pushing too many pencils. Pic related: Me collecting raw materials to construct an Alabama wind chime.

Thank you Holla Forumsack.

My bad eyesight wasn't all genetics. Had a job where I had to read a lot of stuff and do computer shit.

that shit groups like fucking crap. I've never seen it shoot well.

Does it do noticeably better against soft vehicles or residential construction compared to M193?

Well, sadly for most of South America, Europe and AU/NZ, a 10/22 is all they can get. A 10/22 is lethal to 400m and most firefights happen from 5-150m. I am still saving for a custom AR I'm having made from a gunsmith I know.

If you wear your PC correctly (With the plates covering your heart and lungs, not that hollywood shit,) you should be able to easily access your belt. I have a belt holster for my pistol and I could manipulate it easily with my Patriot Plate and Condor MOPC. But it ultimately depends on your body type and shape.

Most 5.56 ammo is solid ball, if you buy it by the crate you can get good, quality ammo for about .20/round. I would love to get hollow point 5.56 but of course it costs more.
freedommunitions.com

Morse is optional for ham licensing/hf comms, there is andflmsg available for android that will allow you to broadcast olivia 4 250 data over rf. Sure its not secure but 99.9% of normalfag will hear it as just beeps and boops.

what is this and why should I spend money on it? I don't need to keep solvents after cleaning my barrel

I guess you don't need one then

the reason I ask is because it just seems like such a specific niche tool that nobody would want that including it in the copypasta makes me think I'm missing something here

Stay gay hamfags. Your bullshit radio will die with you.

Nigger do I look like startpage? Let's just say the adapter for solvent retention has other uses. Uses that lend themselves quite well to shtf scenarios. But if you wanna go by the book the owner would help you with the form 1. Those kinds of uses.

Thanks. A few more:

- How long does it take you to clean your rifle? How often do you do it (should, and actually)?

- Here's a dumb question but something I've wondered about. Let's say you've just cycled 300 or so rounds through your rifle and the barrel is still hot. Your time at the range is up, and you need to leave. Do you have to wait for your gun to cool down before you pack it into a case to make sure it doesn't melt the case? Surely at least one of you have noticed this before, right…?

- How often do you really clean your magazines?

- Got any tips for someone who wants to go hunting for the first time, but does not have connections to any hunters?

ty bb

bitch when im camping i jump in the river and rub wet sand on my asshole, works like a fucking charm. if no water nearby you dab some lotion on your asshole and it stops dingleberries from chapping your cheeks, then you wipe the shitty lotion off your crack like some of that sweet santorum. nobody gonna carry fucking
PUSSY NAPKINS IM THEIR FUCKING BUG OUT BAG

You don't have your own hives?

amateur

Every time you use it. I don't know how long you should wait if you're cleaning something you rarely use, every other month maybe?

Shouldn't take more than five minutes for that shit to have cooled to safe levels unless you're throwing thousands of rounds downrange. If it seems excessively hot, hang about for a minute.

At $5 a pop, I don't.

Either ask around at your range, or take a class. Seriously, not only will it take you shit, it'll introduce you to people if you have absolutely no other way to meet fellow hunters. Or just go it alone, if you're going after something mundane like durr, there's not much risk.

Holy fuck kid, hownew.ru?

>>>/k/476454

THIS ..JOKER .Jpg

ITT, KIDS WHO NEVER HAD THEIR DAD TAKE THEM OUT CAMPING OR SHOOTING FUNS

checked, im serious as a heart attack friendo.

You wipe your ass by dabbing lotion on your asshole? Pussy napkins or no, that sounds unhygienic (and gay.)

Bull fucking shit. Over 10 years in and still 20/20. Best money I've ever spent and I've pissed away many times more.

when im on a 4 day fishing trip without a shower yes.

You are correct, but it's more like:

ITT, KIDS WHO NEVER HAD THEIR DAD

One of the grim realities of our time.

Well, to each his own.

gtfo nigger

Nigger how have you never thought of baby wipes? Some brands even come coated with lotion too. Just get a few next time you're innawoods. You're welcome.

I know that feel user, but I specifically linked that /k/ for you to stop asking babby's first funz questions.

tried babby wipes, dont like em, id rather wipe clean with TP and dab some lotion, stays with you all day. the alcohol in babby wipes makes ur crack all sticky and fucked up

I think his point was that using baby wipes is effeminate, but "dabbing lotion" on your asshole is for manly people who had a "daddy" or something.

Personally I just boil extra water every night for washing and carry a small washcloth. It's like 5 minutes extra of collecting firewood to not become a shit-encrusted troglodyte after a week innawoodz. But I don't judge babywipes either.

these happening threads never, ever, ever, ever, EVER mentioned angling, why not?

You're not alone in that. But fuck rubbing lotion all up in that shit. Keep your damn fiber up and there isn't going to be much of a mess to deal with, if anything carry some talc to handle the sweat.

what are you going to do during month 2 of the happening and your local WAL MART is out of your precious summers eve wipes?

gold bond master race

fresh water fish are shit that's why.

If you read my post you'll see I don't use baby wipes. But on that topic, where are you going to get your ass-dabbing lotion?

up earlier in the thread you will see that i use wet sand to clean my asshole. ctrl+f sand, lotion is a luxury

Honestly, because I have almost no experience with it.

Costco has 900ct babby wipes for like 10 dollaridoos. And you can barter away the majority of them and still be good for 2 months with one 100ct pack.

What to do if a Rx is required?
I've heard you can use fish antibiotics, but I've also heard that they will fucking kill you.

(((patriotnurse))) did a couple videos on that iirc

its been fun boys, i look forward to talking about how we clean our assholes around a campfire together as we fight off starvation. I'm gonna have some more jameson and Guinness and get my master race finance drunk and horny, happy white people month

Nothing wrong with wet sand, I do that too if I have access to it. I just thought it was a bit peculiar with someone railing on people using baby wipes while lotion-dabbing his asshole.

Iodine, but triple antibiotic petrolatum jelly is that refers to.

At least we'll have something to talk about. Think of the hipsters on week 2 of no TV and huffpost. They'll just revert to grunting noises and random wailing.

just sharing what works for me

Water here is too fucked to eat anything that came out of it, something that will only be made worse come SHTF when everyone and their mom dumps their waste in it, including big industry taking advantage of the chaos, and possibly nuclear reactors contaminating that shit. If you're neat the sea though, I guess you're golden.

Been taking fish powder since I was a kid because only niggers are granted free healthcare, hasn't killed me yet. Also mexican online pharmacies, even if it gets caught in customs it's no real risk since it's not narcotics and you're only out $5.

I also use a boiled rag on extended trips, but it's not really something I talk about.

👌

nigger i hunt deer with a .22 all the time. it's all about shot placement. you have to shoot them in their head or in their butthole and then it ricochets around and makes them dead.

Oh jesus, just put one under your chin already

wrong

Alright what kind of sick fuck goes around shooting deer in the ass

Good question. I'm an angler, but it's more of a hobby than a survival thing really imo. A bit too unpredictable in a real survival situation. Setting nets are better use of your time in that situation if you want fish. Nets are cheap, light and can be packed tight.

I guess you could carry fishing line and hooks and do some pic related setups too. Haven't tried it myself but seems sound in theory.

oh please point me to some info that concludes salt water fish are shit compared to fresh water fish.

they're fine. though, I wouldn't use some random seller on Amazon. I've ordered from Calvet and I believe it was legit…horrible antibiotic-smelling piss

I never said saltwater fish are shit I'm just saying freshwater fish are tasty too.

I agree with this guy though.

It's SHTF, not a leisurely camping trip where you sit on the bank for four hours catching fish.

Noguns how retarded are you? Assuming you were hand loading it with 40gr bullets and 3.7gr of Alliant 2400, at 1461fps with a 18" barrel, it would have 36 ft/lbs of energy at 400m. And this far better than you'd get with commerical ammo, for example Federal Gold Metal Match 40gr is advertised as having 1080fps.

For comparison .17cal BB guns can easily do 25 ft/lbs.

Oh right you're the same faggot recommending steel plates and calling it high value and starting SHTF threads even though you dont even have a gun yet.

36 ft/lbs is more than enough if you shoot them in the butthole.

wrong 1st pic which was yards not meters

22lr is a horrible round to shoot someone with

tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/07/06/police-teen-shoots-self-in-attempt-to-wake-up-from-shroom-induced-nightmare/

butthole assasin

Facts don't lie, 56ft/lbs penetrates the skull. The booty shooter isn't lying, .22 has enough energy to enter but not to leave, so the round will ricochet around inside, effectively scrambling innards.

except it doesnt see

That had to have been a squib round or he tried to an hero the stupid way, putting the barrel under the chin and aiming up. Watch the vid, they're using 40gr unjacketed lead ball.

IT'S TO EAT THEM. they're best if you get them right after they eat berries the meat takes on the flavour.

and shooting them in the butthole is effective with a .22 the rectum has a lot of blood so they bleed out fast.

Ok, don't do this. Actually you should take care not to rupture the guts, because then you have a literal shit-show on your hands and need to be quick on your feet and very careful not to spoil the meat.

Pic related is where you want to shoot a deer.

I guess if all you have is a .22 and you need to use it to bring down a deer you have to go for some heavy internal damage, and in that case I suppose user's advice about ass shots could come into play. But why are you in the SHTF with a .22?

But why?

this could work ill try next time fishing at the waters edge fish don't bite as often and i would have to rig it with a bow and arrow bait stick for deep water has anyone one tried this method of fishing ? i want to send fish flying

Only threads about /x/ pizza and Trump allowed.

What am I supposed to believe?

Use your brain man. Do you really want ruptured intestines pouring shit all over the meat you're wanting to eat?

I guess this is why people go to /polk/. And them come back because the mods there are even biggers spergs than kampfy.

Oh, what I'm saying is that a .22 is not the gun for the job for taking down a deer. Use a real gun and shoot it in the heart.

But if you're stuck with a .22 and that's all you have… Well, I guess it's possible to try doing massive internal damage by doing something like that. I suspect a lot of them would get away, and just run until they die of sepsis somewhere far off.

But beggars can't be choosers in the apocalypse or something?

they're shooting plywood, not skulls noguns.

Because OP has no clue what he is talking about and refuses to listen to others who do.

Remember kids! when hunting don't perforate the guts or the meat is ruined!
NAW SON THAT'S WHERE THE FLAVOR IS

I'd like an active board about the stuff we're doing in this thread.

It always happens, the guys here don't think this has enough to do with politics. If you're still interested in living past the coming decade:

>>>/k/453798

I'm happy some people got educated on the usefulness of the humble .22 to get you a deer with asshole, head, heart and lung shots

noice

The important thing is that anons in cucked nations, armed with this new knowledge, would do well to stock up on .22 and whatever rifle they can get for it.

I know you're fucking dense, but 12.5mm of hardwood pine is denser than 6.25mm of skull. Don't believe me? Try it on yourself.

after it takes a few days weeks to die from the carefully placed anus shot

stay butthurt user that you dont have ballistics software and couldn't have performed the calculations before shoving your foot in your mouth

You mean a real discussion about what an individual can do for the furtherance of his folk?

/k/ usually welcomes this sort of discussion. They've got a couple of spinoff boards dedicated to shtf scenerios, but are a little anal about linking to them.

Are those FAL mags? What kind of FAL is it?

This is how I know you are retarded.

come to /k/ it's a magical place.

Well, I just remembered I'm actually into the survivalism shit. I used to read and talk about it a lot back in the days. Now I've been stuck in Holla Forums mode for a while, and it's sort of getting me down.

But yeah, practical stuff. Perhaps not just confined to survivalism, I don't know?

Isn't that more for endless autistic discussions about weapons?

Holla Forums doesn't solve shit. Learning how to do things does.

i said shoot them in the butthole to kill it dead. the deer has better flavour when it eats lots of berries because the meat takes on the flavour. that's not why i was saying to aim for the anus thogh. it's really good.

It being a fact doesn't require your belief.

>>>/wrol/ is dead as fuck >>>/k/453798 is the only real discussion on this whole chan about it. Hope to see you there.

user, I…

/k/ is like a more hands on Holla Forums, sadly they're not really on board with natsoc. Sure some are, but there seems to be a decidedly lolbertarian bent to the culture.

Tears are running down my face.

They are FAL mags but its not a FAL

stay delusional noguns

He lusts for anus, He simply cannot get enough of that flavor!

weapons;
only in actual EHTF/AHBL areas can you carry a rifle without the cops just shooting you as a precautionary measure. You're going to get the best milage out of a semi-automatic handgun firing anything at or above .32acp, with .380 and 9mm being the most accurate choices for most people. Learn to shoot it well, how to clean it, and how to fix it. Shotguns and rifles are nice, but at the end of the day, the baddies are going to be a few feet from you, not 500m away.

farming
The herbs in pots thing is a nice idea for getting introduced to the basics of growing things, but if you have a backyard, then simple staple crops are going to do so much better. Grains are big land users, and although easy to grow, are time consuming. For the backyard prepper, nothing beats potatoes, which have a pr. kilo yield of 5xs that of wheat. If you can, grow carrots, onions, garlic, and spices.

food
dried beans and rice will save your life. and they're cheap as hell. go to walmart, and get a paint bucket, with a lid, and dump bags of beans and rice into it as a side effort. They're water proof [i know this from experience] and can be repurposed for other storage purposes. ps- no one ever stores enough sugar and salt.

barter goods
medicine, medicine, and medicine. Blackbeard took charelston hostage for a chest of medicine. think of it, where are all those diabetics going to turn to when the insulin supply chain is fucked?
To a lesser extent is ammo, condoms, comfort items, and feminine hygene products.

with paper plates, just get a few phone books, and use the pages as mats. you will need actual bowls, but phone book pages can replace plates 80prc. of the time.

I agree. I'm really considering trying to make a board, but it usually doesn't seem to go anywhere when people try.

>>>>/wrol/ is dead as fuck >>>/k/453798 is the only real discussion on this whole chan about it. Hope to see you there.
I'll take a look. There's just something about /k/ though, something…autistic? I don't know.

Even Holla Forums isn't very natsoc anymore, having veered into civic nationalism for a very long time now.

Have fun returning it.

Don't just assume, come take a look for yourself, faggot. You're fucking retarded if you think Holla Forums is anything but NSDAP.

Potatoes are good if you have a root cellar but if you want a no bullshit storable food then wheat it is.

Not really a fan of kel-tec myself but it looks neat. I still want to get an RDB though. That thing gets only great reviews.

I used to respond to /out/ but I gave up. I guess I among others get tired of arguing with book smart retards.

I will.

I don't agree. It's not 2015 anymore.

It's been getting pretty bad. Shame polk is such shit, we can't really afford to split again and again and again.

He's just a shill. /k/ is full of retarded comments and threads like that to slide the actual shtf general there. Its getting so bad there's a sticky begging the shills to not be so blatant about it.

LELKEK is so retarded, they made a .22 rimfire pistol and carbine in a round nobody uses: .22WMR

That's just your opinion, then. See you there.

Stay jelly user, it is 7 years old user. Keep on thinking you'll be shooting targets at 400m with a 10/22. Enjoy your 30 foot hold over and as much energy as a .17 cal bb gun.

I'm still hoping the DT MDR gets released some day.

no the meat is when he eats berries

We've been waiting at endchan you fucking cunt.

do you even leaf? if you need it, wet leaf?

Maybe you should fix your css then. I ain't about that goofy looking shit.

Do you know what poison oak looks like? Do you wanna take that chance?

Why do you like to berry your meat in that poor creatures anus?

Dafuk are you talking about? In NZ all firearms require a license, but the most basic Category A license allows the holder to own almost any caliber rifle and shotguns.

Pistols and full autos require other licenses that are harder to obtain, but there's little in the way of caliber restrictions for rifles here.

Guess I just gotta wipe my ass with a fucking pine cone.

Don't knock the raspy ability of a pinecone to remove a dingleberry

Ha
Lotionman is an insult where I come from
It means fag/ pedo

We just want to shoot guns in peace. Our current strong central govt keeps taking them away. NatSoc calls for an even stronger govt. Libertarians all promise tiny govt. It's not a surprising choice, even if it's naive.
I'm just a racist and y'all say what I want to hear. Not sure about the govt, but if I have to trust a stooge, then I'll trust the one that doesn't want to flood me with muds.

Now, why would the mods delete the post about trigger pull using the penny with the pic of the mosin?

UV-5R apparently has terrible spectral purity on transmit with all harmonics at -42dB according to one tester (compare with Icom T-8A second harmonic -60dB from carrier).

www.eham.net/reviews/detail/10349

Yes the Icom may be overkill, but do you really want to rely on Chinese junk in a survival situation? If you are unable to afford a $100 HT then I question your chances of surviving until the SHTF, much less through it.

Anyway, thanks for the reference, and the frequency card. Very useful.

Stay alive….

Stupid mods anchored this thread.

Archive

archive.is/QMFQT

that's backwards

test

test
wtf