Video Games were a mistake

Video Games were a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are right OP, Youtubers Life should be higher up.

You were a mistake.

give it to me then

"All Witcher DLC will be free", they said.

Wasn't this goint to be free?

They literally never said that. At least get your facts straight.

gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

B-BUT GOYUM! THEY DESERVE IT! THEY SPENT A LOT OF "TIME" AND "EFFORT" ON IT! SUPPORT YOUR COMPANIES GOY!

The faggot who sent me it still wants me to reinstall it just to play some shitty heist with him.

top kuk

Waiting for my free game here.
hello

stop lying to yourself, user.

You know what, just for you i'm going to wait until that faggot gets back online so I can screen cap him, or just look back through other messages.

Im ok with this

Also, are you going to do these threads monthly OP?
Its getting kind of tiring now

Are you unhappy with the fact that people in large quantities will buy new games?

I am very unhappy about this. Vidya should have remained niche as fuck.

Thats something most if not all of us can agree with.

sup ma nigguys gimme dat Insamgencylamps gaem, thks baes

They never said that.
They said that little pieces of DLC(armours, outfits, specific missions…) would be free but the 2 expansions that would release would have to be paid for.

you really need to hang yourself asap

What exactly are you sperging out about OP?

Perhaps, but dwelling on the past and the should have's aren't healthy, user. Just let it go, play the games you like and ignore the rest. Become the vidya equivalent of a man living innawoods alone.

Im certain the hate is comes from consolefags, Multiplayer faggots and brainless fucks who watched that CrowbCat video.
Games overrated as fuck just like every GTA game, but its an alright game, plus it doesnt use Denuvo.

He does this every month, I should start capping them to show just how autistic he is.

It's not as good as SA but at least its more fun to play than 4. Minus the unlikable characters and the overly long opening mission

I was about to say they shouldnt have made the game cross gen, but then again they had been working on it for years and they made bank twice from normalfags anyway.

I wanted more interior areas though, that was fucking bullshit.

What else do you call memes?
I never spent my money on anything you fucking faggot.

there's literally nothing wrong with GTAV, other than the lack of content and the shitty online mode

Ah yes, "they never really said that", the old workhorse of the shill. It was just yesterday that Nintendo fanboys were using that to defend their own DLC bullshit.

>another "lol Holla Forums games are SURE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN AMIRITE?"

Fuck off with these repeat threads, we're already having these at a constantly retarded pace. Check 'em.

Nice shoop

This tbh

Sure OP, I bet you also didnt touch it

what a sad insecure little bitch you are, I now believe you didn't spend a cent on this because you are clearly underage or too much of a little shit to have an income

I can understand why they didn't do it for the PS3/360 version since that shit was taxing the really old hardware, but it is disappointing for the next gen versions.

But muh visuals

Said or not, the shill took it as fact just until the day before. Then when convenient, it immediately becomes unsaid.

lol get out

You're already a giant faggot for this very reason, but then

I feel really bad for your friend, he must be insanely desperate for friendship to stay in contact with (and buy games for) such an entitled wannabe faggot child such as yourself

0/10 thread, actually made me slightly mad, suck spiky dicks OP

I snipped a more convincing angle this time.

What the fuck was I supposed to say? It was a shit game? Tried that. Alot actually.
Sage for off-topic.

Criminally underrated post, OP you are the most unloyal of friends and should feel shame.

I'm pretty sure he just didn't want the thread derailed over something completely irrelevant, as is almost always the case on Holla Forums. But thankfully, we have you to fight the good fight.

Why do people even like Total War:Warhammer?

Do you even know what the fuck derailed means?

What a shit, insecure piece of trash.
The posterchild for everything the average Holla Forums user should never be.
I hope he loses all the few friends that are dumb enough to still hang with him.