How many Newfies does it take to start a cult?

COME HOME COALBURNING KAYLA

A Corner Brook mother is pleading for the return of her 21-year-old daughter, who she says has left Newfoundland and Labrador for a "cult" in Costa Rica.

web.archive.org/web/20170318001612/http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/natureboy-corner-brook-kayla-jean-reid-costa-rica-1.4030302

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/sistah.yah/videos/10203247139934634/
facebook.com/sistah.yah

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is fucking pure gold.

This is 100% classic newfie, not even a joke.

Is that really Costa Rica? Looks like Africa, tbh…

Her mother said that she have a long mental ill history so why didn't anyone apply a guardian to look after her?

Thank the (((slavers))), user.

uhh wtf.

I feel Deja vù

that's a correct basic sword/ baseball bat grip

Hopefully he'll be like Jim Jones, amass a huge following of niggers, and perform a mass suicide with them like Jim Jones.

Im a little surprised they let this shit slide on the island

Still I hope she comes back before being enriched I dont believe it, but I hope it Have a comfy gondola while we wait for the inevitable news.

white parents are conditioned to say that, thinking it elicits public sympathy. It is actually a very damaging statement to make about ones own child.

Good riddens

facebook.com/sistah.yah/videos/10203247139934634/
facebook.com/sistah.yah

I bet she has already been enriched by these two

How the fuck does someone get sucked into a cult in a different country? Was she there on vacation and was drugged or what?

That seems like a good way to dispose of niggers. Don't even need to kill them, just making them infertile would be good enough.

I don't know how to feel about Jim Jones. He was a hardcore lefty communist degenerate but he also single-handedly killed more niggers in one sitting than probably anyone in history.

I spent 2 weeks in costa rica last year.. There's not that many negros down there.

Leave it to a canuck coalburner to find a BBC cult in Costa Rica of all places.

this one has all kinds of vagina artwork on her facebook page. I'm thinking Kayla is the white creamy filling in this oreo cookie combo

… just when I thought nigger women couldnt get any more disgusting

she is perfectly ok, ok

Nubian queens hmmm.

one has 5,792 Followers the other has 16,910 Followers on Facebook, it must have drawn yaya into the natureboy group.

this is the video, they call her Ya Ya
www.facebook.com/sistah.yah/videos/vb.1693170178/10203188859317655/

I could swear I heard a spiritual "das right !" somewhere.

Happy St. Pat's.

ITT: cucks and negress lovers. She's a traitor even if she comes back and has white children they will carry the cuck gene. You faggots don't understand eugenics. You want to breed desirable traits, not traitorous traits. Pathetic losers.

And fuck the goys drooling over that she boon. All I see is an aids ridden black ape. You people need a race war so the weak part of our race dies and the strong begins a new.

How can they know that, really?

Also this is the result of feminism and letting your daughter watch tv, go to public school and have a phone. Females are easily led astray and are prone to degradation.

That feminist cunt sinead supports these types of women's freedoms and calls you a pedo Jew if you support traditional marriage. Wtf i hate white women now.

And nothing of value was lost.

I sort of feel bad for her. Her eyes look like she isn't all there. She probably belonged on an anti-psychotic.

I think you need to set your standards a little bit lower there user. Maybe try to breed a monkey to shit gold, that sounds a bit more realistic.

Master Teacher Natureboy/Etherboy addresses smoking marijuana and being the archetype.

she is sitting in the foreground to the right listening to this idiot enthralled by his wisdom. You can bet a train has been run on her dozens of times now.

free love

these niggers are stupid. not that this comes as a surprise to anyone but it comes as a surprise to niggers themselves.
it's truly a visible failure to cope with the modern world.
www.facebook.com/sistah.yah/videos/vb.1693170178/10203183745989825/
;isten to this nigger rant.

I haven't heard anything about this. But she's either in a whore house in San Jose or being ass raped in the jungle by Predator. No lol, there's some fuuuuuuucked up shit out there especially at night.

WOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

How did she got hooked in the cult in the other country?

Is she unemployed if yes then where did she got the money from?

Is she on the antipsychotic medication?

Choo choo motherfucker.

Ask the kike mods who bump locked the thread.

facebook.com/100015694187962/videos/121939965005809/

She just made a two hour video for her family telling them she doesn't want anything to do with them anymore.

Even most bluepilled whites have enough survival instincts to not join a pack of niggers in the woods. I hope she survives to tell her story.