"Boy, you got a big old pecker"

What did he mean by this?

He's a big guy

Looks like a complicated sex toy that he and his twink lover use to spice up their marital life. It is also the homo's weapon of choice, it fires pink knitting needles ffs. It was gay in halo and it's even gayer in the hands of AJ.

it was gay, but we're taking it back from you fucking homos

lol

It's the needler gun from halo

THE GAYLO COMMUNITY?!?

Halo was good. It was fast and fun up until halo 4. It was a good online game.

whites having kids just fine nigger pill whore and mind you we only need a 4th and even less to kill every last one of you ,,,why your so adamant crying about it ..How about those you try to destroy rise up and say no and in turn use power you cannot possess and destroy your masters first that crippled you into thinking a fallacy was possible lol you wasted your shitskin life

The Virgin Xbox Fanboy vs. The Chad Warden

what did he mean by this?

i stopped playing at 3, never played reach (2 was best imo), what was wrong with 4

He's talking bout dat triple

Someone smashed a brick on that?

A brick of weed?

Niggas just jealous cause chad warden is loaded baby

i want Holla Forums to leave.

I want pussy ass niggas to leave

You know what? Chad Warden was right. He defended the PS3 when NOBODY else would, before it was even cool, before Demon's Souls ever came out. It's like he knew what would happen. What happened to this hapa spic weirdo anyway?

Went to college, works in real estate now, has a wife and a few kids from what I heard.

wtf even is he?

A chad

a greasy spic. he used his shortlived e-fame for good.

why is he always making the same face.

Cause chad daddy likes to look BALLIN in all his photos

Reach was awful.