"Hey dude, want to play some pong?"

"Hey dude, want to play some pong?"

I remember reading about that in a magazine when I was a kid.

I don't get it, is this an attempt at the ones in pic?

If you lose, it takes a weed hacker to your hand on top of burning your hand and electrocuting it. It's called Pain Pong.

Sure I'll play.
I'm an electrician, shocks don't worry me anymore

why is the screen turned the wrong way?

What does this one do?

Turn Left
Turn Right
Engine On
Fire Missiles

The OP pic is a pong game that physically harms you when you lose.
Why is your cabinet less casual?

You have to sit skin-to-skin next to someone else. It's really embarassing.

Fuck that shit

I'd make it mandatory for everyone on Holla Forums.

If it was possible, i'd rig Holla Forums itself so that every time someone shitposts, they would experience the equivalent of the pain one would feel from being skinned alive and dipped in lemon juice, broadcasted immediately to their cerebral cortex.

It wouldn't stop shitposters because god knows they have a pathological need to shitpost until the day they die, but it would at the very least make them finally pay the just amount for each shitpost.

dude weed lmao

That reminds me, i'd also rig it so that constructive discussion on video games would trigger a release of endorphins.

Not only that, but if someone made a good thread about video games that got tons of discussion, i would make it so there would be a shared system where each person that made constructive posts would get more and more pleasure the bigger the thread got and the more constructive discussion happened in it.

Holla Forums would become perfect because shitposting would be tied to pain, and video game discussion would become tied to pleasure.

It would be a foolproof system, like training dogs not to shit on your carpet.

this is some death parade tier shit

Here's your controller bro

have you fucking casuals not heard of the cancelled kickstarter game that would literally drain your blood whenever you lost life and put it back in when you were healed
you could end up losing several liters of blood when you die

pong is gay mlg ridden cancer, where the pacman machine at?

i have a better idea, when you make a post i dont like you get fucked in the ass by a boar, so that way you know everyone who shit posts regularly is a faggot

Here you go

this isnt going to rip my legs off when i die is it?

No, it just takes you money.

I thought that was Claptrap from Memelands based on the catalog thumbnail.

I've played that before, it doesn't actually hurt.

searched it, now I'm sad
poor autismnigger

makes sense

Sounds like the perfect crowd funding scam. Make shitloads of money off of a bunch of edgelords who would fund it for the lulz.

I'm high on endorphins when there is video game discussion already

I remember seeing those table things even in late 80's. They only had games that didn't had simultaneus 2-player games. They were actually single player games so when the 1st player died, the screen would flip to face the other player, etc.

Boring.

This only make sense if you were so drunk that you couldn't play standing.

My point.

But then it wouldn't be a painstation

Because this way each player is actually on their own side of the "court."

You can't heal if you're already at full health.