Canada YES!

"I want to go to Canada with my passport," he said. "For those without documents, I think (the United States) is over. Now it's Canada's turn."

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-canada-insight-idUSKBN16N15A
archive.fo/L4JPO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NM9yB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE, LEAFS

NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN
NOW IT'S CANADA'S TURN

Thank God I'm not a leaf

beat me to it.

Canada lifts visa requirement on Mexico

archive.is/NM9yB

My "country" really is doomed, isn't it?

Yep.

Honestly let them. If they can actually survive a canadian winter after living in mexico their entire lives fuck it they deserve it. Most of them are gonna freeze to death or get fucked up by (((syrian refugees))) and so on. There is already a gibsmedat ecosystem over there and they'll have to usurp it from a bunch of militants. Expect at least one story to come out about the fallout.

This isn't the 1600s or something where living here is difficult. If they can live in Detroit, they can live in most of Canada just as easily.

I want to annex Canada and deport all non whites. So these spics are setting themselves up for yet another deportation

That would be damn poetic.

Mexicans are great at forming street gangs and killing rivals. They've also been dealing with cold climates in the U.S. for decades. When pesos are at stake, they will find a way.
Enjoy your beaners!

They don't deserve anything except deportation to South America. North America will be completely white in our lifetimes

I've grown up my entire life surrounded by chinks and ragheads. Now I get to look forward to spics getting thrown into the mix. fml famalam

RIP in peas Canada.
F

DOZENS OF REDPILLS HEADING TO CUNADA

Leafs are on the verge of learning how big of a mistake letting this faggot lead really was….

In Trudeau we trust!

Fucking mexico what a country of vultures.

kek. Snow tacos to become a meme. It's Canucks turn for the beaner rodeo.

I am going to "not work anymore" so I don't have to pay taxes and let these dumbfucks pay for their own childrens rapings. Im done with this bullshit country. America should open up immigration to Canada right now so you'd get the non retards who understand what is actually going on with this invasion and then shut it down within a year.

my sides

Since this is a canadian thread, can a chinkna… I mean, can a fellow canadian countryman translate this for me ?
polite sage for off topic.

Here come the icebacks.

Kill yourself, nigger. We've got plenty of illegal fucks already, thank you, and WE don't have the pleasure of a Trump, either. We're getting fucked.

You could just legally immigrate here. Only if you're white though.

The toppest of keks. Maybe they will all go to canacuck

$3000 a month! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

They will go to the place of the best gibs. Who cares about the cold when you get Government housing and heating.

If I was an illegal beaner Canada would seem like an obvious choice. More gibs and no risks.

Are they aware that Canada is cold? They all settled along the inside America's southern border because its hot there.

But they were never taking our jobs rite

How stupid are you really? With government assistance they'll be living in regular housing and partners with heating.

YES

This is the fate of the leaf.

I don't get it. How are they supposed to get there? On boats like refugees??

They have to go through the united states to get there so….

That's a great question. I don't know of a lot of flights that can go straight from Mexico to Canada; they all have to land in the United States first. They might get buttplumbed there.

I hope.

MEXICANS THINK THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO THEM.
They don't even pretend to want to try to do anything the right way. The most hilarious thing about them is that they all claim to be "proud Mexicáno, esse!" while trying as hard as they fucking can to get not only out of Mexico, but out of the Spanish-speaking world entirely.

AND WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT TO COME TO AMERICA YOU BEAN-EATING INSECT?!

IT'S HAPPENING
www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-mexicans-exclusive-idUSKBN16O2W3

Yeah sure he did, why the fuck would someone pay a spic 36k a year.

I hope not.
SUFFER CANADA SUFFER

36k beats 68k
3,000 is still cheap.

bcuzz ezeeee, eeet takes too long homie, i did wan wait u no

Nobody gets paid 68k for putting in playgrounds, the fucking contractor would make no money, and they certainly don't pay illegals 36k.

t. country that let a nigger rule over them for 8 years

They pay actual permitted workers around 36k on the book. Wetbacks get paid half that under the table.

However the fuck they want. No more visa requirements since last december.

archive.is/NM9yB

Better the beaners that fucking shitskins that won't assimilate.

They all but say that they've invading. Remember when this would be considered an act of aggression?

"Now it's Canada's turn."

That needs to be a banner.

You used cookie blocker/manager?

Saved.

I knew it.

Listen up leafs, we're going to be Sweden in the next few years here with cuckdeau and his relentless liberalism. I live in rural Ontario but have been hearing and seeing crime rising by the months around here, it's getting worse on the local news here all the time. Drug trafficking is increasing, more people are getting busted for selling and murder rates are climbing 10 years ago you'd rarely hear about this kind of shit now it's an average event. Our politicians are going to pull what the eurocucks did and pretend like nothing is happening. Do yourselves a favour and GET ARMED NOW. I won't be surprised if we get some firearm legislation bullshit coming soon. Our country is probably going to end up being a social martyr for these delusional Marxists. God help us

Well it's sad but Canada going the way of a 3rd nation hell hole will wake up the homeland and it's other antipetites a bit, you guys are going to get helped but its going to get way worse before it gets better

Fucking corn tortillas. Spics deserve to die for those abominations alone.

Savage.

ACTUALLY IT WAS JUST STUPID.
KILL YOURSELF CANCUCK.

what's wrong with corn tortillas? Even tho' they taste good, I hate the (((wheat))) ones, they get your butthole clogged for dayz if you eat more than 4

They have been doing this since the Komagata Maru incident opened the flood gates to immigration; we already are Sweden and have been Sweden for DECADES. Millenial cucks are too young to remember what it was like under Trudon't Sr. and the liberal PMs following.
We already have bullshit legislation. Where were you for the past five, hell even ten years?
unless you obtain one illegally
Not everyone lives in the sticks, bud.

Research the laws, and gun safety requirements, take a course, buy a safe, then get ready to get armed. And don't be a retard and outright state that you're getting a gun for self defense, otherwise you'll be enjoying a permanent mark on your record; And it goes without saying that the RCMP will try to fuck you in the asshole faster than you can say putain de toi should you acquire a firearm, legal or not.

I'm sure the only english word in there didn't give it away

This is why I love my red state. Hand gun next to my bed, rifle propped up in my closet, shotgun next to my bedroom door. And no one gives a fuck.

I really wish I had the money to dump on like, full customization of my firearms.. go full fucking Big Boss with that shit. Auto shotgun with a damn 40 round barrel mag, AM rifle thats dead on at 300+ yards and only a slight drop going up to 400-500, and a fucking full auto 30 round handgun in .45 with a forward grip and a scope thicker than my dick

… I play to many video games I think

Everything is working according to plan. It's an time-tested Soviet tactic of agitation. You can't take control of territory if it's crime-free, safe, and socially cohesive, so you move in migrants of a different "something" (race, religion, social class, etc.) into that territory and stir up conflict between them and the natives. Destabilization is the goal, so that Marxists can come in as the heroes and establish order and iron-fisted control. This is why leftists have no qualms about making strange alliances, i.e. feminists supporting Islamic rapefugees, because if the society they are operating in is stable, law-abiding and secure, they have no leverage for shilling for "progress."
Destabilization is the key. Whenever you see a policy being forced on people that will destabilize their community in any way, you know the Marxists are pulling the strings.

That's the long term solution. When everything collapses and there are no more gibs everyone but Europeans and Natives will die.

To all the faggots saying "lmao, let them survive the winter, lolololol" we have a ton of beaners in Alaska.

Welcome to the comforts of the modern world, not even the snow will save you.

The difference is that they need that to survive in these climates, we don't, it's our natural habitat.

Irrelevant. Beaners can survive the winter in Alaska, they can do fine in Canada.

Don't look for excuses not to act.

These fucking wetbacks can't just not be parasites. Good luck leafs, enjoy smelly taco trucks everywhere.

So wait, you mean people saying "hur they won't survive the cold" were fucking serious? Jesus christ.

Why burgers like Ti calculators so much ? is there any problem with the good old HP 50G that I don't know of ?

There's literally a de facto monopoly of TI calculators in academia. Other types aren't allowed. Want a calculator with better functionality or a much lower price point? lol no, you have to buy the $100 TI calculator that's been the exact same hardware since the fucking 90s. To say nothing of the fact that I'm pretty sure there's probably a graphing calculator app for smartphones that would be infinitely superior.

Wait, where did this reply go?

The TI-89 is used so you don't cheat on tests and it has been well known since the 90s.

Even if they go to areas without as much snowfall like coastal BC hopefully the constant cloud-cover and rainfall will give them depression and they'll kill themselves.

Criminals count on their victims being unarmed, user.

TIME TO BUILD ANOTHER WALL

Huh, knowing its memory model and a bit of z80 assembler could circumvent that but I don't cheat only exploit.

… Does Canada just hate being a country?

Short answer, yes. There is no over-arching identity, no national myth, only local histories and peoples that slowly, year by year, erode.

Reynosan here. Fuck those faggots, it was unbearable having to go with my mother to the (((shelter))) to deliver food or clothing. The nuns were very kind, but over time the deported fellow spics and Central Spicamericans started getting more rowdy and demanding, and started oggling my mother and my sister on later visits. Good thing she eventually phased out, they just kept asking for more gibs and giving sob stories.
And not content with having Narcos fucking up the already dangerous city, now there are small gangs of migrants fucking shit up as well, because they got bored of staying in the shelter and escaped to live in the city.
Just nuke my country, burgers.

Alot of dumb

for such a short post, leaf.

Fun fact I sold my 8 year old TI graphing calc from high school on ebay and got $100 for it. I shat bricks.

Those things really do hold value. Sage for off-topic.

My gf's son goes to a private school and they just use their cellphones.

HP a shit

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
We already have plenty of Chinamen, Indians Japanese, Flips, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Thailanders, Cantonese and even Mongolians.

The Liberals are going to have a real hard time deciding whether to turn Canada into Mexico or Asia.

Sauce

There are PLENTY of these fucks in Colorado and I'm sure in other 'cold' states. They just go where the gibs are and give no shits about the climate. Nowhere is safe as long as welfare is offered to these invaders.

search tomgirl and prostitution tags on sadpanda :^) I hate myself for knowing that artist.