BURGERS, BOERS AND AFRIKANERS, GET IN HERE

SOUTH AFRICA IS ON THE VERGE OF A CIVIL RACE WAR

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

America is the only major country on this planet that has a president who might be sympathetic to the struggle of the whites in South Africa. If anything, it's your duty to contact people like Steve King to see if something can be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B3BVq
archive.is/QJOWz
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl
youtube.com/watch?v=2uw7TB05q5M&t=10m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTYA2AqSk
archive.is/dRlh5
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8107039.stm
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape--aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
amazon.com/See-You-November-Story-Assassin/dp/1919854363
amazon.com/Selous-Scouts-Top-Secret-War/dp/0620066741/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489875948&sr=1-1&keywords=top secret war ron reid daly
en.wiKIKEpedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat
8ch.net/type/catalog.html
archive.is/YOqO5
archive.is/NUQm4
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Gaspard
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/EFF-wont-achieve-its-aims-through-bloodshed-Malema-20150929
youtube.com/watch?v=uKHlBkgCjaY
suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/)
youtu.be/PHV2N0tMyEA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Code_of_Conduct_for_Private_Security_Service_Providers
archive.is/LHDKj
liveleak.com/view?i=b68_1382714855
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/33374490
archive.fo/yaNop
peter-wiegel.de/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like those 20 million won't be needing that foreign aid anyways.

fuck off.

Nothing in his history gives off that impression at all. It points the other way, actually.

tbh fam, if America had any real interest in SA, we'd already be all up in there cucking your shit up.

This would be an excellent way to fill up the refugee quota.

And covers immigration targets at the same time. *llllLegally*

Fixed.

Can't wait to see millions of kike-funded niggers genocided by a ragtag group of whites through sheer tactical prowess alone

The audacity of these niggers to beg for foreign aid then genocide Whites in the same breath. Fucking glass them all already, please just remove niggers from this earth.

Kill yourself, you disgusting kike.

This is a big deal. Everybody who's part of any sort of conservative/nationalist organization should make sure to try and get them activated in defense of our brethren.

whats to stop us asking for some russian to send some weapons SA way and have a group of burgers head over there to start offing the gov and the people? it wouldn't even be hard, they don't even have a good protection let alone do niggers have any type of 'aim'

Zzz… You're boring, user.

Zzz…

I wouldn't do that
| if I were you…
: /
J /
o\_ /o
~~~/(_/~ ~(__\~ ~~

The (((international community))) is the only thing that's allowed these niggers to keep their country's, were it not for (((them))) a ragtag group of 5 people from /k/ could have taken over their country.

This thread is getting slid hard.

How about the fact that nobody here has the balls/time/connections to do it?

SHIEEEEEEET

As a Dutchmen my connection to the Boers and South africans is by blood, we need to help them defend themselves, preferably with weapons.

Had Rhodesia never fallen, SA would still be white

/k/ommando here. I'm down.

Oh shit

2210 Rayburn Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Phone: 202.225.4426
Fax: 202.225.3193

Steve King's contact info.

So what's the plan with this then? Should someone go to the Russian embassy in NYC and ask for help? What's the way to go about it? Is there some rich fuck who just needs hands to put a weapon into? What's the fucking holdup?

I'm not sure they would help… what's in it for them?

Brits being cunts killed these people

Do we even have a coherent plan? Can we foil kikes, (((snitches))), and other tattle-taling fucks?

Russians get a piece of the South African mining pie instead of the Chinese who are surely fueling the anti-white hatred so they can rape the country themselves after it collapses.

They could go for the mining bit. Good point.

The thing is Africa's vast untapped resources would usually send profit groups scrambling, but there's more likely than not hesitation in fighting "muh indigenous negroes" , genocide being conducted or not

By Brits you mean (((Brits))) rather than Britbongs.

That's why India has cozied up to the nigger president there so much. They want to be able to come in and "restore order" or whatever and secure precious metal mining zones for themselves, along with the Chinks.

Please leave.

Forgot I had this. Relevant

I keep forgetting about that. It's pretty easy when all you see from there every day is every level of niggatry known to man.

Whites in SA are literally already on genocide watch. I implore any white SA to contact the Hungarian or Georgian embassies to be allowed to enter as white refugees and tell other SA whites to do the same. Worked. Hungary is taking in all the whites it can save even in Europe, it is the only one. Make sure when you get there you work hard to make it a great nation and keep it free of niggers.

You don't even really need the Russians help, the reason these countries are always mired in civil war is because of how fucking dumb and disloyal niggers are. They don't know fuck all except "gibs", it's the only reason why they're attacking whites it's because they're told whites have things that belong to them. Anyway, you could go in there and bribe some niggers and watch them start turning on other niggers in a nigger second, tell them you have riches and other shit and you'll have a nigger army to overthrow the government. Afterwards of course you don't make the same mistake as in history and you kill your niggers.

Martin Skrizzles might be autistic enough to do it, promise him beach front property in the reconquered SA. Or fuck why not Elon Musk, isn't he from SA

Well in this case we need money and material support so we would need a benefactor. Sure we could have some rich guy do it but right now it would seem like state actors are the best allies to have. Even if you have to make a deal with the devil I'd rather expand Russia's influence in Africa and help squash Chinese expansion.

Yeah but isn't he also a cuck? Or does he mostly just like to fuck off and build shit?

damn I really need to dig on his ass

This might be a beautiful thing

that's the burgerbot, m8

Stop D&Cing and discuss.

Quads of truth.

I'm telling you it is far far easier for whites in SA to get the hell out while they still can there and into a white country like Hungary which is actively taking white refugees.

Maybe Jared Taylor himself can set up a nonprofit for something we can donate to and help out. White South Africans are some of the smartest people on the face of the planet.

They built one of the greatest nations in the world to the point it is still one of the world's largest economies although it massive Zimbabwe class decline after the fall of Rhodesia.

Just do everything you can to get out.

Let it completely and utterly collapse forever and show the world niggers are worthless without their white masters there to gibs dem dat.

Elon Musk was bullied hard by niggers in South Africa when he was a kid. He wants nothing to do with South Africa.

Almost everyone that leaves South Africa and is successive happens to be a gigantic faggot. That much is almost certain it seems. The people worth a shit can't get out because of all the hurdles they have to jump through. Even worse many seem to hold onto their liberal/marxist beliefs wherever they emigrate to.

Elon can fuck himself.

*successful

Bumping, but I am not (((alt-right)))

Second, wouldn't it be easier to hire mercy free of charge till the cleansed white country can pay them back?

Third, agree with cutting off foreign aid, but the US government officially getting involved in this mess is probably a bad idea.

Fourth, wtf are whites doing in Africa to begin with if it isn't to explicitly kill off niggers? That's like asking to get your ass raped in the ghetto because you wanted to move in.

Fifth, Outer Heaven when? The mentality of South African whites need to change. Less jack Hanna, and more Kaz the gorilla killer Miller.

captcha: mars do
Kek also wills the conquering of the red planet

*Mercs
fucking phone spellcheck

EMIGRATE ILLEGALLY

"Go on vacation" to America and never leave. Impress some vapid American woman with your accent and get yourself an anchor baby.

Mars is the god of war.

Run to the states user, literally run. Do anything you can to get far away from South Africa. I think Trump would be happy to consider someone like you a refugee, especially if word of what's going on there gets to him and he makes any mention of it anywhere.

I'm sure they will if it gets to that point the problem is most Euro countries will not accept their refugee status and send them back. It's a fucked up situation from what I've heard listening to some podcasts.

In case a race war happen, how do I fly there exactly ? And where do I start when I get there ?

Do it illegally. Hide yourself like the fucking Mexicans do.

It's either break immigration law in America, or get raped to death by niggers in South Africa. Which would you choose?

Hell is for ever!

a plane
the first nigger you see

Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about poor whites in Africa.
Send them to Germany, it seems to be the dumping ground for all the worthless shit in the world.

Go on the darknet markets and purchase the identity of someone else. Use their Social Security number and information to hide yourself. It's what the Mexicans do.

Bump fuck off shills

bump

Reported for D&C

Fuck off christcuck.

President Trump: "Look, nobody has brought more African refugees into this country than me."
CNN Faggot: "But, Mr. President, they were all white!"
Trump: "What are you implying?"

I'm a Yuropoor and I'm appalled at how uncaring some of our extremist politicians are, we should open our gates and hearts for our fellow whites from SA!

Schlomo, you would rather have black Africans in Germany than whites?
I'm not surprised

WHEN YOU REALIZE THE GOD EMPEROR'S NEXT 4D CHESS MOVE

100% of the "African refugees" are going to be white.

Filtered. I give your attempt a 1/10 for making me reply.

Hire Holla Forumslacks basically. Just provide water, food and ammo during purge. Then after winning provide compensation. People will help these poacher killers for free.

I really want to help SA's whites, but after seeing what the Jews have made them do, after what depths their daughters have sunk to – i-it's not easy.

Yeah but someone still has to put up the cash for trucks, guns, flights to SA, food, housing, etc.

Logistics is the most important part of warfare.

I WANT A 3D SOUTH AFRICAN MAIL ORDER BRIDE

who is white

This is where pretty much every plan falls apart.

Which is why a benefactor is required.

Well it works for ISIS I guess, but they have mysterious financial backing and white Africans don't.

I agree and not disputing that. But people will do the labor aspect it for free. Hotpockets and all.

Dubs confirm. Kek approves of this plan. California needs more Republicans. Just not more (((California Republicans))), if you get my drift.

We need to turn South Africa into an American colony and fix it.

The real mistake SA made was not using nuclear blackmail to get what it wanted when it had the chance.

I'm sure many of us and /k/ would gladly form freikorps in SA but how do we ship guns and ammo there?

hurry get out while u can before they finish genociding u

white ppl GET OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA WHILE U CANNNNN

Hasn't seemed to work out all that well for the countries in Europe you pull the puppet strings on.

well when it actually starts let us know.

That's why I said earlier that a state actor would be important. Someone who can ship a pallet of AK's or whatever in.

It amazes me there are anons who still don't know that South Africa was largely uninhabited at the time Whites colonized.
It was the wealth and prosperity they created that drew the Bantu in, who subsequently ruined the place, a la Detroit.

where would we meet up is the most important part. A date and a place is all you need, everything else we can gether afterwards with some money and effort.

Same way Turkey, Saudis and Israel arm jihadists in Syra.

Smuggling.

And debt kills new nations. Beware of debt too.

Source? Or is it just LARPing as usual ?

YFW the white SA population is the Franz Ferdinand of the 21st century

There's still plenty of wealthy whites living in SA, the only problem is whether or not they're marxists, idk.

And what does that entail for anonymous keyboard warriors? I'm afraid I don't know the logistical details of international terrorist rings.

south africa isn't going to unfuck itself any time soon. it's shitty that they have to leave their homes but its a rising tide of feces about to smother them and they'd rather try to tread the foul waters another few years before they drown than face the facts and get out.

No i mean brits. The brits not the jews were pissed about independence and tried their damndest to fuck rhodesia and south africa.

you mean our last government.

Well hopefully nobody starts any fires down there. Those fucking niggers are useless when it comes to relying on them for emergency situations.

archive.is/B3BVq

TBH you could just operate as a security company. No heavy weapons, but you could plop a few well armed men onto each farm and make the farmers feed them.

Send 10 vehicles. Each has weapons hidden in the cargo and tries to avoid being searched.

Some will get stopped and confiscated, but many will get through. The drivers often don't know what they're carrying.

Wonder where Elon Musk's billion dollars are now that his people are in danger?
Yes, but he still should feel some connection to his homeland unless he's turned into a complete cosmopolitan.

Nice digits, Triple O Seven.

South Africa is going to go through serious population decline when they stop getting along with the whites. Mass starvation and disease is in their future. No doubt the Jewish media will blame white folks for that.

Should the whites hold onto their farms, the black population will grow weak as they denude the South African environment and then run out of animals to eat. Most of the hardier black people will probably migrate back north whence they came, and where there is more water and animals to eat. Those that remain will continue fighting the white farmers and folk, it's what they do. Thus black people in South Africa will ever build resentment towards themselves contrary to the constant morality parade in the Jewish media. Eventually, the white folks will wage war against the blacks and Chinese and Jews, driving them completely out of South Africa.

Had I money to invest, I would buy a nice farm in South Africa right now. It would make a good long-term investment. And learn Afrikaans.

Fucking Jews.

There is much noise about a massive hiring of mercs for "security" in SA.. just saying… Don't know when, probably after big attacks and blood has been spilled, to fill the narrative.

Anybody in SA.. be prepared, be alarmed

No, I mean you. Us. You Trump nuthuggers have a real short memory. The US has been a nigger plague on Europe and all European descended people for 70+ years.

Musk is hilarious. He wrote on his kikegook how niggers ruined everything in South Africa.

You do realize that many other countries have had that happen and of the vast majority of people, no one gives a shit? Ex - Rhodesia, Haiti. Those countries are only used by the left as ways to say - "Oh, things are so bad there now! It's not the blacks fault, but the evil colonialist whites that oppressed them!" Normies simply won't look to it as an example of black incompetence and inferiority.

No, user. South Africa is rightful white clay. It is white lebensraum. Who built South Africa? The whites. Furthermore, the niggers there aren't even native to the region. And even if they were native to the region, they are a subhuman race that is better classified under "flora and fauna" of greater Africa.

The niggers should be purged like the lice that they are. Will this happen? Highly unlikely. History would make us predict white flight and genocide. But who knows what the future holds.

Screencap ?

America has a bad track record. I'd rather them just stay the fuck out of it and facilitate Freedom Fighters to go in and help SA out. We just aren't at that point where we can be trusted even with Trump.

There would be no shortage of foreigners with military experience willing to help them if all the government did was facilitate it.

(checked)

The south african. march 1, 2017
Revenge Crime – The first step towards civil war
archive.is/QJOWz
Sounds pretty horrific over there.

Everyone in this thread saying just flee, apply for asylum or etc… has no idea how hard the nigger communists and foreign jews have made it for white people to LEAVE South Africa. All the wealthy people that could leave already did decades ago.
The government no longer gives access to visas. Even the simple act of buying a plane ticket to a foreign nation is hard and a lock is placed on your assets so you cannot liquidate them. The more tickets you buy the less likely it is, like one for your wife, daugter, son etc…

Foreign nations do not ALLOW whites to flee because south africa is a great nation goy theres no reason to leave :^) or pretend youre a refugee

Yea, whole lotta good that's gonna do.

Biggest thing about us. Is we don' t want to leave we are proud to a fault and only get mad backed into a corner because the judges, the police, and the prisons is black.

Fighting over petty shit doesn't happen we just grit our teeth in the big cities.

Which means FIGHT BACK OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!

PALADIN PRESS.zip EBOOKS DOWNLOAD

Do not download this file if you have no idea what these e-books are all about.

This is almost like the exact opposite of a picture of Sweden, where you see a class photo and like 2 of them are white.

I hope they do this. They either need to flee or fight, not sit there and do nothing.

Can't you use buttcoin or some other shady garbage?

Wait, you mean other governments or SA government not granting a passport like a soviet era demolud?

Teaching the black youth, who were never oppressed that all hwites are evil cos reasons… sounds familiar.

Why don’t they just kill them already?

read

I don't know if Trump would be willing to interfere (regardless of what side) considering his whole thing is "MAGA"/"America First" (It's also why the most we could do for Europe in his first term is to stop enforcing our will on it/in the upper echelons lend a slight hand towards nationalistic groups). Since (hopefully) he wouldn't interefere regardless of what side, consider the following scenario: A group of you /k/-style decide to actually kick of this civil war. Naturally, they'll claim you attacked first and actually due their genocide of the whites. This will force the other whites there to know they are about to be killed (literally genocided) and to fight or die. This will weed out all the trash that's willing to die, leaving only those who are willing to fight. Now, as stated, supposing we wouldn't intervene, I can see this group actually reclaiming SA. Although, I'd bet they'd cuck out at the end, e.g. we will spare women/children/males after they surrender.

He could turn a blind eye to people helping out SA whites. Honestly that would probably be the best thing he could do in his position. Aid would go to SA whites and he can keep focusing on MAGA

They should make a horror movie about being white in SA.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

These conflicts are cropping up left and right and all of them try to rope in Trump to sully his hands

I smell grand bait of politics

Wow…I knew South Africa was in a sad state but didn't realize it was that bad.

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE SO MUCH

This has been going on for decades

lets make it happen folks

KEK, My bad faggot.

Machiavelli mentions this as a classic 'how not to do it' in "The Prince". Ctrl+F "Sforza" in the book.
Those guys with guns who just fought off the enemies you couldn't beat, well, but transitive logic they can beat you and take your shit.

Are you saying you have been kept uninformed? I'm shocked.

Look at their faces, they look miserable. Reminds me of the abusive parents who subject their children to this "so sorry" gas lighting.

Intersting point. May need to figure out a compensation schedule. From "n00b idealist" to "not so n00b yet still hates niggers moar" to "has seen some shit, start paying for service immediately".

I think what South Africa needs is a huge influx of white European immigrants to help diversify the nation. Progressives won't mind if blacks become a minority in South Africa, will they?

SA government, they dont allow whites to leave.
You actually have to walk or smuggle yourself to another african country if youre serious about fleeing

I think this may be a rallying call. Can you imagine an army of Holla Forumsacks going to SA and defending boer land? And if it is a true civil war then we would have the go to cleanse the nigger filth and push to overthrow their "government". SA could become a white ethnostate if we won.

Make the dems pay for it.

bump. i hope they kill the nogs

This is official policy or covert practice? The former can get your case more recognition.

I mean why not?

HELP SAVE WHITE AFRICA!

Make a few web sites, register a charity or 2, dems live for this shit.

The day this would happen would be the same day a Unicorn is found in Atlantis.

Why?

We've never been stronger. We've never had so many unemployed young men searching for glory. All we need is a little incentive. Like free plane tickets and housing while in SA.

A lot of our numbers are veterans as well. I'd say 90% of us know how to use a gun.

We are infinitely smarter than the enemy which is the nigger horde. We would wipe them out fairly easily.

Big debate south africa. Nov 10, 2016.
48mins but you get to see & hear these lunatics in action. Interesting if your bored.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

Here's an idea.

Find some chemical (powder) or whatever that makes people sterile.

Get a job at KFC for a season or two working with the food preparation. Sprinlke some of that magic ingredient in with those crispy strips.

prophet

You know who's really to blame? THE ETERNAL ANGLO, THAT'S WHO

I'm a few minutes in.
Unreal.

(checked)

They're even uglier than American niggers, if that's possible. I guess it's the 30 percent white blood that makes niggers in America that barely better than them but holy fuck. Oh and the level of stupid. I can see why Zimbabwe ended up the way it did.

Why havnt you done it yourself?

This this this. Look for asylum in Hungary if you're aren't delusional enough to think that the SA whites will largely be massacred. They're outnumbered 10 to fucking 1, there's no surmounting those odds. We need to start a thread to organize a mass tweeting campaign at Trump to raise his awareness on this issue, at least to make it impossible to ignore. Any anons approve of that plan?

the whole universe is rightful white clay user

Because I have a career in engineering.

Kek, there's a white cuck singer who virtue signals by saying that blacks have helped her career that she has fought for blacks "my entire life" and the niggers just laugh at her.

This is a really weird statement to make. Is this guy working for Mossad or something?

Bump get this on twitter lads. We owe it to them and they are calling on us. If any mission, it is this one.

They sound just like BLM cunts.

That's what I was thinking.

Maybe he's thinking of the alt-lite.

Also, could whites in SA ask China for help maybe? Or do the chinks wants whites in Africa exterminated so they can take over?

Most of the south africans willing to fight already did/died/left. What are we supposed to do about it besides trying to make it easier for whites to immigrate?

But civil war? Fuck no, they rolled over a long time ago. The few left would get swamped by the wildlife and the rest of the world shutting them down.

Is this the kosher racists trying to distract us from our own problems or is this actually legit (beyond the shit about Zuma being brought up recently.)

Don't the South African whites have a fuckton of private security?

They're the ones who armed Mugabe's rebellion against Rhodesia retard. They want whites out of Africa so they can rule over the stupid niggers without interference.

South Africa needs your memes

D&C the local tribes, their infighting will be the worst slaughter but not of whites. They kill each other in droves already every couple of months.

(((The media))) always kvetches about xenophobia or tribes fighting tribes, but is silent when they call for the slaughter of white babies. (((They))) fear a black poplauce not united against the whites, luckily for us they already hate each other and are very jealous of each other.

Yeah same behavior except they're not BLM but professional people at a professional debate which makes it even much worse. The hideous moderator even goes "whooooooooo" after some white girl defends herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uw7TB05q5M&t=10m42s

**don't forget her body-language-expert persona where she defends israel, likes trump, and has FBI's official page featured
Totally can't be her, look how different they are! shekel-grabbling the boyim**

oh well fuck, time to go back outside

Just the wealthy

Yes

ezpz

Shouldn't shock anyone. Cucked whites who do not understand this simple truth that I'm about to drop are absolutely incapable of being salvageable: You. Are. White. What I mean by this is that no matter how much you give, no matter how much you virtue signal, no matter how often you flog yourself, no matter how much you try to absolve "you" sins, now matter how you try to pimp out your daughters in the media and no matter how your try to convince everyone of "equality" - at the end of the day when the blame needs to be put on someone because the groups that always fail are failing once more, the manager is going to call on you to come out of the bullpen to get raped on the mound. If whites just suddenly vanished tonight like the Dwemer or something (inb4 don't use fiction - well I'd use a real life example of an entire well known race suddenly disappearing without warning, but I can't really do that, can I?), it'd be Asians (I mean like the Japanese at first) who'd be number one on the "we wuz numba one til the Nippon fucked us, yo" chopping block.

I hope the whites cleanse it

This is the documentary you watch about South Africa.

I am off to bed, guessing I am in coherent since I am heavily sleep deprived but whatever if South Africa burns tonight remember me faggots. The little shitposter that got ignored.

Who is that and why do all the pictures of her look like they were taken in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTYA2AqSk

Uh-huh, and do white south africans or Rhodesians today have fighter-bombers? No they don't they have small arms and slums, and the military is controlled by a nigger who wants to wipe out white people, and is backed by the UN which will aid and abet everything he does. So stop being LARPing fucking clot and get real.

good opportunity for anons with nothing to lose to go fight as mercs in SA. There are actually a shitton of mercs in SA since decades. Russians, French, Burgers, Germans, even fucking chink kamikazes. If you fight, chances are high you will be rewarded with property in one of the few high sec areas.

Yeah the nogs have better weapons and heavy artillery but can they use it effectively? On their own this is a resounding NO but if they are led by someone else… well we might have a problem.

Absolutely.

You could give fucking nogs lasers, atomic bombs, and fucking photon torpedoes and they still wouldn't be able to beat a white force armed with sticks.

Funny thing is that Israel actually helped and worked with Apartheid South Africa on making nukes together.

Well quite frankly Israel played South Africa for the fools by using their resources and nuclear scientists to get their program up and running, then using their kike connections to ruin the country with the kike propaganda machine.

It's a bot, lad.

I hope civil war starts soon. I want to do my part and help cleanse these lands. Slavfag here.

They'll almost certainly be aided by (((interested parties))), and a complicit media would organize a blackout of the entire country, wherein wholesale massacres of defenseless whites would take place. Townships burned, people raped, children killed with impunity. And I'd imagine even Adewalde Ungabunga can figure out how to make big gun go boom, at least enough to level a white slum and kill everyone inside it. The big question is to what degree would the wealthy whites who can hire mercenaries and buy weapons prevent such a thing from happening, and would it be enough.
you're just being a fucking retard and you know it. Think realistically. Do the people in pic related look ready for a fucking war to you? Believe it or not a massive portion of the white SA population lives in such conditions, they are insanely vulnerable.

pull your head out of your ass.

The Only Thing I Know For Real

Blackout is not possible anymore. Internet is here. MSM can suck dick

The only options as far as I can tell are to try to get white south africans into refugee programs, supply them with food and weapons, or somehow get another country to intervene.

>the enemy won't be defenseless and it'll be haaaaaaaaaaarddd so we just shouldn't fight at all
Neck yourself you defeatist faggot. Just because it won't be a cakewalk doesn't mean it's not worth doing. Doesn't mean it's not worth at least fucking trying. What would you have us do? Be really sad about how hard it would've been to fight while we've got thousands of able bodied dudes who just need a plane ticket to get over there?

There actually is a good chance that Trump would intervene.

you're seriously joking. Sure, some grainy cellphone footage of a group of nogs raping a white girl to death can be uploaded to liveleak, but who will see it apart from the people who frequent liveleak? Like it or not conventional media platforms still dominate the attention of most people around the world, and their allies at google splash the WaPo, NYT and other CIA assets across their news frontpage all the time. twitter and faceberg are heavily censored by globalists. It would take Trump himself to get on twitter or at a press conference to unilaterally denounce white genocide in South Africa for most people to become aware of it, otherwise the media would spin some elaborate story about "vanquishing a far-right coup that was trying to destroy the lovely rainbow nation", and most people would go along with that story because they're fucking sheep. I'll allow that independent news and pro-white media have made A LOT more people in America at least wise to white genocide, but that's not enough. We'd need a big guy on our side saying something publicly to really get people pissed off enough to take action.

I doubt it. Not out of malice but just not knowing it's happening. Intel agencies are obviously keeping him in the dark intentionally. Maybe Mattis would intervene, but it'd have to come from Bannon or Miller to mobilize the military to help South Africans.

Twatter is a two way communication medium.
Even if Trump doesn't read them any of his sons could, and tell him.

Trump has his own intelligence services, how do you think he got elected?

If we know, he sure as fuck knows.

Jews won't allow it, though. It would benefit the entire planet, but… Jews gotta Jew.

I just want Trump to intervene. If he did, I could give two shits less about some of the other promises. American invasion of South Africa would be glorious.

Would be even better if he convinced the Russians to join us in liberating the dictatorship.

It would make my dick so hard if the first humanitarian crisis military intervention under Trump is saving white South African minorities from genocide under evil oppressive niggers.

Yeah, Security industry is fucking huge in SA and I think one of the largest in the world and it's pretty much exclusively white and for whites.

lol
Big mistake
I personally will not gonna help anyone who "reaches out to the Alt Kike"

Alright lets actually do something and stop messin about.
How do we contact the only whites left in SA and get them to start grouping up and setting up a stronghold or help them escape the hellhole that is niggertopia and move them to Europe, Australia, or America.

Honestly a white flight is probably the best way since ones the whites leave the niggers will starve without their farmers.

I'm not saying the enemy is defenseless, I'm saying the WHITES are practically defenseless. And Tens of thousands? Really? From where, and armed with what? Is the nigger-communist SA government going to let you in the country armed? I doubt it. Like I said, it would require pretty extensive funding from wealthy whites in SA, or the sanction of Trump, neither of which I'm 100% we'd get. I don;t disapprove of the idea of forming a freikorp in SA, far from it. My question is if that would stand any hope of success, because (((international intervention))) would be a fucking certainty. My gut feeling is that mass evacuation of whites is more feasible, and non-stop lobbying Trump on the issue would stand more chance of success than getting him to greenlight an invasion of the country. Get him to grant whites asylum, and start fundraising to help them got on their feet once here.

Hit up /k/? They would very much like to prevent Rhodesia 2.0 from happening, every bit as much as we do.

First off I said thousands not tens of thousands. Don't twist my words you fucking kike. And if you think a mass evacuation is easier than importing 1000 guys and arming them you're the delusional one here. Where are they gonna go? Europe? They'll never let non-nigger refugees in. America? How are they gonna get here? How will they get visas from a State Dept filled with Trotskyist deep state kikes?

You can also, and I know this is a mindblowing option, lobby the Trump Administration AND still start to import fighters into South Africa. If you wanna blackpill and cry about how dangerous and difficult it'll be go somewhere else because this thread is about how to help South Africans, not how to demoralize them into letting the niggers roll over them with no fight.

That's why I don't think there will be a real white genocide down there. Sure, the nogs might start shit but once white SA go into full merc mode it's over.

Why isn't this stickied?

As much as I hate to say it, I would not like to bring them anywhere. Africa is rich in resources and the niggers will stand there with their thumbs up their asses and never do anything with it while multiplying like rabbits making it harder to get to those resources. Perfect opportunity to take Africa for the white man, if we let them leave then China is gonna keep those resources. But fuck this world isn't ready for that kind of uprising thanks to goddamned liberals and Africa will just rot under the nogs feet and eaten by chinks. Africa needs a culling.

We have a new government now

Last I heard SA Whites were majority self loathing anti-Whites.

If White merc groups took over SA it'd be better for all concerned

and once that happens the international jew will fuck them over like they did to Rhodesia.

I mean actually talk to some pro-white politicians there, but /k/ might be a good idea to talk too.

I hate to say this as well but White's in SA will never claim those resources without Imperialism 2: The Boogalo happening again, and let's face it. that'll be a long day coming.

Chinks are already there first and they'll get a free pass cause let's face it, they honestly don't care about being called imperialist unlike white's do, and leftist look the other way cause they are a minority.

Because less than 1% of the population of South Africa is somehow going to stop the nigger population of the whole of Africa combined with the Chinese.

A new government which is being blocked at every opportunity by the remnants of the old one.

Ok I misread that post, that was an honest mistake on my part. I still maintain that evacuation would be the more practical option. First off, what difference would 1000 fighters make? The SA military has almost 40,000 people in it, armed better than we would be I'm sure. The issue isn't the difficulty of the task of taking on an entire nations military, but whether or not thinking any hope of victory is delusional or not. Now if it came down to it, and let me say this without qualification, EVERY effort should be made to protect the whites. We're on the same page there. I would gladly fight, without hesitation. And yes, Hungary I think would be willing to accept Boers, maybe even Poland.

Burger reporting in.

If they kill each other in droves when food is semi-readily available, how quickly with the nigger populations in africa die off once the genuine famine starts and Trump has pulled all funding from the UN?

I started a thread on halfchan /k/ after entering the thread and so far so good. I haven't hit /k/ here yet though. If one of you wants to do it that would be a start.

BOEREVOLKSTAAT

If anyone wants to help the poor whites of South Africa this site has a couple agencies. It's a good site but I'm archiving out of principle. archive.is/dRlh5

I have one going on halfchan Holla Forums

Noted, thank you.

The more attention this gets the better.

Has anyone hit rebbit yet? We need a signal boost on this.

Should we contact Steve King?

What percentage of the SA military is white?

What percent would defect?

You don't have a new State Department though. It's still full of entrenched faggots from the last administration who are used to approving visas for Somalians and other niggers rather than whites. The South Africans have to start fighting for themselves. They can't just leave and hope it works out alright for the men and women brave enough not to abandon their homeland.

Well first things first the South African military isn't necessarily going to be against the side of the whites. The South African Special Forces are almost entirely white, as are most of their actually fighting units (infantry, armored, pilots, etc). If a South African Civil War happened it would be exactly that, a Civil War. Allegiances would be made based on race not what the nigger president said you have to do. The white guys aren't gonna torch their own homelands because King Oogabooga told them.

And an irregular fighting force divorced from the official force is useful in terms of legality, tactics, funding, and PR. The "official" fighting force against the niggers will be able to point to the outsiders and "condemn" their actions whilst supporting them anyways. Same way Obama did with ISIS where he downplayed and talked badly about them while sending them Humvees and rocket launchers.

An irregular force can also do illegal things, cross borders, be excessively cruel, be more independent in their ability to move and conduct missions, etc. It would be beneficial to have a separate group of supplied and trained guys to do things the "good guys" can't.

Well at least the 7'th floor was sacked, i'm sure that Tillerson can wrangle them in time.

The question is how much time does SA have?

You see, if you bring friends there's usually no charge for them. Make sure one of them wears a mask, though.

For ever! Hell is for ever!

user.

Low energy.

This.

First. I want to dispel a meme some of you seem to have about white South Africans. The majority of us don't live in slums. We are the middle class.

Now. The history of white South Africans is one of fleeing ideological persecution, making valuable discoveries, then being further engaged and pursued by essentially globalist forces for those resources. The people who would become the Afrikaner Volk were always content to leave these people and pursue their beliefs in a civil manner. South Africa was the last place we could go, so now we are staying. Pic will be the new flag of Suid Afrika.

I see a lot of Holla Forumsacks in this thread forgetting things they know about this land, about the people that live here, and about some people that operate here. I'm not going to give anything away, except to say that it will be a good fight.

Good luck lads.

This is actually a good thing. The fact that whites are removed from Africa will lead to the fall of South Africa. Africans cannot have a pseudo western society without the whites ruling it. If they leave, in 5 years it will be civil war. The civil war will lead to wars between countries.

AND…. a possible civil race war in America. Why? Because niggers will finally reveal they are racist. When whites are being targeted, niggers in america should say "No, thas racis yo." But Snoop Dawg and niggers will say "Yo, why we can't do dayt in america?" and they will do it. You just need 1 white cop to kill 1 nigger, 1 camera to catch it and a racist south africa and then… boom.

War in Africa.
War in America.
Nigs blown back to tribes. Without nigs nigging in amerca, the there will be Latinos doing siestas, Asians working their ass off, and Muslims. Muslims will die in the civil war, both in EU and in America, because they are honorary niggers. So the final stage for the end of times will be set. Whites vs Jews.

I don't have an answer to that. Depends how long King Ooga Booga and his Chinese/Indian handlers can pump up the economy and keep it stable enough to keep the gibs flowing. When the gibs stop the Head Nigger will have to start land confiscation to keep his nigger hordes happy another week. At that point the military will have to decide what to do and the shit will hit the fan. If there's a media blackout we'd have to rely on alternative digital media to get the word out and work our meme magic to get Trump and the Administration to acknowledge it and take steps.

They can "put no boots on the ground" and still send Special Forces trainers to help. Green Berets are already scattered all over Africa anyways.

I'm sure the UN will be deeply concerned.

It's for ever. It's Hell.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

It's forever!

YOU'RE LOW ENERGY.
LOW ON ENERGY.
LOW ENERGY.
PATHETICALLY LOW ON ENERGY.

It was deleted, unfortunately. I've been busy dropping red pills.

Anyone have some concise images on what's happening in South Africa?

I have some twitter guys I can shill it out to to signal boost it like crazy.

You'll be stuck with low energy for a long time
because hell is forever, user. Repent

Not an image, but this video is a great examination of the current situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8107039.stm

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape--aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

Fuck you, black pill demoralization poster. I will do what I can to save these people and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

If they could only hold out a little longer.

Hell is for ever!

South African whites seem to be like Midwesterners in the US. Very useful, not spoiled libshits like Europe, still very Christian. If Trump can recognize the persecution and provide them a path to the US, then it'll come a LONG way to white birthrates and the electoral destruction of cultural Marxism. Seriously this could be the magic pill to reversing most of the US' problems if the administration continues minimizing Democratic voters fraud and redpilling people.

Go figure. I'll create another one there later when they are on their daily mantrain.

Checking these Hitler dubs. Freeworld coming soon.

Then Jews will make the case that they all have to come to Europe to escape extreme poverty or some other excuse.

The Chinese have 1.5 million people in Africa. They are licking their chops to get the resources once the US becomes too impotent to do anything.

Pretty much. If I'm not mistaken, Israel voted against SA in the UN every chance it had, despite their being "allies."

Yeah they're gonna learn quick that niggers are good for nothing.

There's already some fucking New York muslim saying it's ok because American slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

whitesyoutube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

Holla Forums one still going thread:117117753

Hmm, so things aren't as hopeless as I thought. I implore you though, look out for the whites who ARE living in slums. They'll be the first to be targeted, along with isolated farmers, not that I need to tell you that. You've got allies in burgerland. If it comes to fighting I'd gladly join you. If it comes to fleeing, I'd gladly offer you my home for shelter.

I'm incredibly pissed off about this, no amount of shitposting can save them and I alone can't. From what I read and if true, it seems they can't leave the country and they will be persecuted. If so there needs to be immediate intervention to save them.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the secret to undermining the enemies of the Boers. Let's say if it had a scandal, went bankrupt, or closed, they could no longer bail out all the Africans they subsidize in every area.It costs them enormous amounts of money to keep it going

what the fuck is that nigger on about, there are still boers living in south africa
the niggers themselves are trying to drive them out, and he is whining that they are leaving?
so how is it going to be? you want them to fuck off, or not
also he is implying that whites are somehow responsible for the well being of niggers

Thanks brother.

4cuc/k/s can't into politics

Learn from the mistakes of the Islamic State and what the Kurds and Ukrainians do for foreign fighters. Don't talk, take action. if things go south, you will need a realistic plan to get to south Africa to help your brothers and sisters in need and they are surronded by hostile nations with communist pasts like Mozambique and Angola. Get in shape, train, save money for the trip becasue putting your $ where your mouth is is coming soon

It was actually going pretty well. This is one of the very few topics that goes smoothly over there.

this will happen in europe in 50-100 years

It's not about smooth, it's about the the mods being faggots and 4/k/ forbids politics. Most of the people probably would be interested, but not interested enough to go someplace slower where they can talk about it

They will kill them all when they have the chance and won't blink an eye. They will collect all the animals and plants and dig up the earth for resources until it is a waste land.

Forgive me, I have to shill for this guy in every SA thread. Give his video more views- he's extremely knowledgeable on Southern Africa in general. Holla Forums-tier anti kike pro white far right.

*videos
he has a lot of great content

Ok, there is going to be a civil war?
What kind of small arms do the boers have, do they have assault rifles or MG stashed somewhere or they have ww2 bolt actions?
Any south african here to respond?

when boers will get massacred liberals will just go "but… africa is their land so it's fair"

The users themselves were actually having a good discussion. Mods will always be pole smoking, cock craving, ass ramming faggots. Even here.

Chinks can't even take over pajeet land, and they give incompetence a new meaning. I think apefrica even with all its niggatry will be fine. Honestly the more the fight the better because it's less of them we have to deal with in the end.

south africa bound mercenaries will be the beginning of RWDS's

10 to 1 and they are still getting pushed around ?
anyone got that don't fuck with white people screenshot you know splitting atoms fucking up japs blood line

That provides us enough justification to massacre the liberals along with the niggers.

This?

There was a massive gun confiscation in SA and only the dumbasses turned in their guns. They've now just made it so annoying to try and get a gun but it's technically possible. lots of money, time, and busy work.

Isn't south africa a corrupt shithole?
How hard could it be to get a war-worthy gun for a white south african?

And then turn around and say Europe has a duty to take in Arab immigrants.

There are plenty of illegal channels but my bet is that it's through niggers. I'm no expert so take that at whatever value.
As far as types of guns I believe that everything below semi automatic is still legal barring handguns and small caliber rifles but I could be wrong.
polite sage because I'm waiting for an actual South African with more knowledge to correct me.

THANK YOU SIR HAVE A TACO EMOJI 🌮

will the Netherlands take in their own people?

This shit makes me angry

They did just elect a cuck, so IDK

Their racist laws against whites surely won't backfire on them… again.

lmao sure thing bub
I mean it's not like white is the only culture that actually bothers to collect and preserve art.

maybe le pen will win and send the foreighn legion…?

Former Marine grunt here. Where would one start on Merc-ing it up down there?

Perhaps we should start opening our doors to these poor refugees. These people are literally being oppressed because they're white so he has full justification for only accepting white people.

meh. their fault for living in south afrika.

Reminder. FVD Thierry Baudet said the Dutch Afrikaners should have right to return to the Dutchland if they want. First politician to openly talk and take a stance for it. No lefties really attacked him over it.

I have distant relatives in the Oranje Staat and they would never leave, they rather die. Their forefathers claimed that land fair and square, most of it was abandoned and the few sporadic tribes that did live there either moved away or attacked the voortrekkers and got butchered.

Fuck off Mosche

Terminate the EFF
with EXTREME prejudice

Shills arent even bothering to make decent shilling

That looks like my cousin's aunt

Is it true that among Afrikaners race mixing with English is like coal burning?

I wouldn't know about that unfortunately.

Would there be any good resources to read up on the Afrikaners?

So… your mom then?

(checked)
Decent numbers and decent equipment is all whites would need to overtake Africa, let alone just South Africa.

There was that report the other day where an eu minister was saying "we need 6 million immigrants form africa"
Great, let's get them all from South Africa.

I was about to ask that too. but he's most likely referring to an aunt on the opposite side of the tree from him. Ie:
This aunt is not your mother nor one of your aunts.

holy shit.

Not being facetious here, it really is like watching monkeys use tools for the first time.

Good luck based Saffas

Soon

We are so fucked.

Does anyone know what the chances are of South Africa accepting large-scale white immigration if/when they win?

Fuck you and shut up.

Is not worse than marry all his kids with kikes but i supported him the same way.

If you save your comrades, you lose

I'm just being a cunt. I saw the opportunity and couldn't resist.

Holy shit.

Hitler dubs confirm

How about taking over the patagonia and relocating all of them there, as a argentine im ok with that as long as i get to live on a patagonian ethnostate.

I'll go to SA if the Boers establish an army and allow foreigners in their ranks.

I'm having trouble imagining us meeting at a gas station without everyone calling each other a fed. this is one of the downsides of not organizing IRL

Its worse, Mandela is a terrorist.

I don't understand how they didn't win the bush war…

We need to use the ISIS mobilisation model. There's a lot of repdilled whites, millions of us, but our problem is we're dispersed everywhere. During conflict if we're mobile we can concentrate our numbers in areas of conflict. ISIS does the same thing. They bring in fighters from all over the world.

Say there's a hundred million redpilled white but we're dispersed globally. If we can have 10 million of us show up in areas of conflict that effectively makes us an army. Those of us that head toward conflict will have combat experience and be able to lead National Socialist movements.

after watching that, i'm pretty sure you could take over africa with a troop of boy scouts.

They started mass killing civilians. That black civilians killed number was almost entirely from ZIPRA, not Rhodesian forces, the mass murder helped apply enough pressure to get the government to cuck and surrender instead of just eliminating the animals as they should have.

What I personally find funny is all the random niggers in the back of the studio, clearly just dragged from the streets and having zero interest in the debate. You look at their faces and the only thought they express is something along ==KILL DA CRACKA N' TAKE DEIR SHEIT==

So I try to actually listen to a discussion, but I just can't leave the thought that this is pretty much irrelevant, because once the civil war breaks out, all those so-called "black intellectuals" will be slaughtered and local warlords with kill-da-cracka types would rule the land.

So they talk, they discuss "the liberation", new ideas and whatnot, but at the end of the day all that matters are those quiet niggers in the back watching with a single thought in their head.

first time i hear someone with a saffer accent on TV saying the phrase "as an african american myself…" i will probably jizz in my pants.

but the death counts are still low, especially on the white side.

You're one of four things: Xhosa, Zulu, Bantu, or Jew. Whichever you are, kill yourself.

I'd go if I could be guaranteed a plot of land for myself and my family.

land in joburg with a go-pro

dont worry that hardware to swap hands real fucking quick. niggers are cowards just like saudis. shoot at them and they will flee like roaches.

there is the farmers guild of 40k members, they said if they start taking land, they go to war.

It's the same shit that you see over and over again with the white flight vs. gentrification issue. You're an evil racist white male regardless.

the other side is a bunch of niggers. you really think those odds can't be overcome?

Again, the thousands of dead civilians at the hands of ZIPRA is what forced British government to seek peace to try to stop the bloodshed. You are looking at this exclusively from a whites versus blacks standpoint and while that is understandable since what is about to kick off will be a full on race war the black civilians at the time were viewed as Rhodesian casualties. People cared though of course not as much as when white civilians died, though now historical revisionists act as if ZIPRA were noble freedom fighters just seeking to stop oppression when the reality was that they were mass murderers who killed more blacks than Rhodesian forces ever did.

10 to 1 is a poor estimate on his part, its probably closer to 20 to 1 and that's including race traitors and other cowards who will flee the second that they realize that their virtue signalling will not save them if they do not die before having that realization.

That's what the aussies said about the Emus and look how that ended out

No I don't dumbass, and you're beyond mentally deficient if you think they are.

You're assuming niggers are remotely as competent at war as whites. They're not. Their mindless brutality and zerg rushing is not to be underestimated, though.

i like how intervening in foreign affairs is a bad idea until it's white people in trouble. Y'all wouldnt give a shit if this were a pack of niggers or mudslimes

Oh no, whites care for their own kind. White countries are only allowed to intervene on behalf of nonwhites, is that it?

Lets make a trade, all the niggers we have for all the white people they threaten, its a win for us.

Yeah, and?

Rather, whites are only allowed to intervene in foreign affairs when Israel approves, right?

oh (((you)))

well its true, fuck niggers and mudslimes, white only

It's almost like we care about our own people and not others, right?

or neither? we arnt helping europe with it's mudslime epidemic

No, that's absurd. Whites are only allowed to care about the world's trash.

What the fuck can America do about Europe's immigration policies?

RHODESIA WILL RISE AGAIN

Nice nigger logic

The South Africans don't stand much of a chance with the odds so heavily stacked against them m8

because white people are worth saving, nigger.

Because non-whites are an enemy

I'm doing all I can by spreading awareness where their (((media))) blacks it out

Do you even fathom where you are?

Now finally I could say

REFUGEES WELCOME

So ignoring all the shills and retards flooding this thread, I'm particularly interested in one of the things that was said in this thread relating to transferring money out of SA. I have a few questions for any anons who might know the answer to this:

1) What are the regulations on moving money out of SA for whites?
2) What specific SA gov imposed impediments keep SA whites from getting on an airplane and coming to the US on a tourist visa?

SA anons or other anons who might know are welcome to answer.

I hate to say this, but leave the country be.
Let them drive away the glue holding the nation together, then see how much it decays in the next decade.
Who knows? Maybe some of the whites will grow a fucking pair and start fighting back.

I don;t think anything prevents them from getting a tourist visa, the problem is when that visa runs out our kike government would gladly ship them off back to niggerland. That's why a very vocal pro-white activist movement would be needed to keep them here if they wanted to flee. We couldn't just shitpost and except things to get better on their own, we would need to make a big fucking protesting stink about the plight of white south africans. This could be the issue that truly unites whites in America as well, a firsthand glimpse at what happens when the subhumans have control over you.

Sending in the NEETS is a last resort option. There are much better options at our disposal. Consider this: it is possible for a computer that is equipped with a camera to detect a person and obtain key information about that person's appearance. It could probably be programmed to distinguish military clothing from civilian, and it could absolutely be programmed distinguish black from white.

A battle-droid could absolutely be done with current technology. You just need blueprints for a design that is cheap to make. Use a microcontroller and not a full-fledged microprocessor. If the legality of firearms in SA is an issue, the weapons system can use a makeshift gun (e.g. some gunpowder, a tube, a piece of iron, and a flint). The most expensive thing would be the motor.

This is some extreme shilling

While the broader issue of creating a movement to protect SA whites fleeing SA and coming here is noble, the fact is that such a movement won't be able to gain enough steam quickly enough to save them. It would take a few years, and I don't think whites in SA have that kind of time.

What I would be more interested in would be setting up a system similar to how illegal spics operate. Legal US anons would receive SA anons and their families and provide shelter for them while using connections in their communities and families to get them basic jobs to provide cash or even a sponsor for a green card. There were illegal spics making $3k a month doing manual labor, which isn't too bad. This might be the only way to rescue SA whites trapped in SA. If several million illegal spics can leech off the system, then a million or so hardworking whites can easily fit in.

That is correct faggot, where do you think you are?

I would side with Japan over China/Korea too. Fuck chinks.

I would side with any other hispanic race over Hondurans/Guatamalans too. EVERY Single island over Haitians too.

Fuck niggers
Fuck mudslimes

Sounds like it's time to write to my representative about this shit, for all the good that will do. What else can we do, outside of sending the whites in SA guns and other forms of aid? I can't just sit by without doing something.

anyone have a rundown on how many able bodied men, women, and children(14+) are available locally there?
what about a map of trade routes, gas stations, food distribution, power stations, radio stations, religious sites, and military bases used by the opposition?
if you're going to war against a superior force(i use that term loosely here) it's better to keep them on their heels, than to let them back you into a corner.

Get Trump to take notice.

That looks shopped

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Honestly, from what I know about the situation and the country from history and similar cases, it makes very little sense to try and defend SA from these fags. Whites in SA are a minority in that country and a very small minority in Africa as a whole. It makes more sense to bring them somewhere like the US or Europe than trying to hold on to territory, especially when you're going to be fighting not only the gov of SA, but the entirety of ZOG and most likely China. I think the best course of action is trying to get whites out of that hellhole.

Not a good idea user.
They don't need general aid. What they need is protection from the ZOG/SA gov approved rape gangs running around targeting whites. In essence, they need to either leave or form heavily militarized white only communities. The problem with the second option is that the SA gov won't allow those to exist. So that leaves the first option. This isn't Europe or the US where they have numbers to support them.

Isn't this natural? Last I heard they couldn't support their population & most of them were starving to death.

An interesting tweet from a few years ago.

My man, that was during Mandela's death. He couldn't outright call him a communist terrorist, but he could at least say the situation there was made bad.

Mind explaining your post a little user? Are you talking about boers or blacks?

Honestly to me Trump is either a civic nationalist or a soft nationalist that just thinks that whites have a right to exist.

Also he changed after 9/11

MAY KEK BLESS THE AFRIKANER VOLK

Also i'm entirely sure that at the very fucking least he's not anti-white.

THIS.

Just make sure your country doesn't bar Afrikaners refugee status. Gotta prepare for the worst, and doing this at the very least is important.

IMO, it doesn't look winnable, I'd look for an exit strategy while retaining as much as your wealth as you can before the niggers steal it.

you weren't even trying and way too many people took the bait

I donated to these guys OP. I feel so fucking bad for the whites still left in South Africa, they also get denied asylum into Europe while Merkel and the EU jews flood it with more shitskins.

Would it be possible to go there if shit hits the fan? I'm pretty fucking interested in getting battle tested, but not for a shitty ZOG desert war. Boerbros plz respond.

Do you know the name of that font by any chance?

No we wouldn't nigger, you are correct. I don't see the point you're trying to make. FOLK, FAMILY, FAITH.

Nar no idea sorry mate

Trump is a redpilled pro-white pretending to be the civic nationalist he was 15 yeas ago. He wants to play the game legally, because he reasons if we got ourselves into this mess civilly we can get ourselves out civilly.

Well-informed estimates have his IQ around 140. It doesn't matter if he's 70 years old. At that intelligence quotient he's able to change social ideologies when new information reaches him. Those are low-level paradigms to a man of that caliber.

antiqua or something along those lines.

Kill yourself

I'll believe it when I see it. I still think he's a net gain for whites and WORST CASE SCENARIO he's reinforcing pro-white institutions and deconstruction leftist/jewish ones. So when the happening happens our allies will be bolstered at the very least.

What we should be doing is hyping the fuck out of South Africa and shoving it into everyone's face. Make normies have to actually respond to it instead of just ignore it.
This is because when the same shit starts happening in Europe, we'll have set a precedent. All of a sudden white genocide isn't "lol neonazi conspiracy theory lol" it's happening. Centrists and reasonable leftists will either be forced to talk about it or see others refusing to.
If we play SA right, we'll be able to maneuver Europe into place.

I feel like if whites can win a war somewhere, the rest of us can band together as a more cohesive entelechy and throw our lot in for mutual support. When was the last time white people fought a real war? When was the last time we won a real war, and against someone other than ourselves? We really need a moment of glory to rally the rest of our race behind a common banner, accepting all comers, establishing a fearless and welcoming beachhead for our own kind from around the world.

If I absolutely had to guess I think that Trump is a mix of a civic and ethnic nationalist.

He wants to restore white demographics but doesn't want any legal discrimination or an ethno state.

We'll only be able to do that once the land seizures start.

DUBS REICH NOW

He's not wrong.

He has made a calculation and chosen a middle road that minimizes bloodshed.
It's interesting to be living under an administration with a president so smart you can't second guess him. We'll see if he's right.

Not necessarily, I shilled those pictures that my man posted earlier to my twitter crew. Over the weekend I can help get the ball rolling since they all have 100k+ followers.

Neck yourself, kike.

Saffas need to start looking at putting their money into bitcoin or any other cryptos to avoid capital controls if they have to flee

The question is does it make sense to prematurely get the ball rolling?

(Checked)
I feel like this is what people are waiting for, I'm seeing teenagers calling feminists/SJWs bolsheviks on a vidya forum already, a term that makes kikes kvetch almost as much as naming them.
Reported

I've read somewhere you have to read something 7 times before it sticks in your head permanently. The normalfags have to be conditioned to think "oh wow what's happening in South Africa is bad!". That line of thought will pay dividends in the future during American chimpouts. They'll subconsciously associate the behavior and infer what the end result is based on their knowledge of South Africa.

The problem with that is having the funds to mobilize us.

We have no bankroll or trustworthy bankroll that is.

You know how I know you're non-white?
Whites have empathy for other whites

What is this horseshit and why is it happening in the United States? So we aren't allowed to be on your land but we aren't allowed to be on our land either? Shit like just fortifies the fact that there is no other option than to genocide niggers.

International laws were a mistake.

Fuck I wish one of us would just inherit some money already. Literally the only thing holding us up from operating globally is money. I wish /baph/ would hack us some free money or something.

What is the likelihood of being discovered and punished if one went independently(alone or with a group) to South Africa to fuck shit up and save lives extrajudicially?

I really like that Tanya.
keep posting Tanyas, it triggers the shills like nothing I've ever seen

You'd stick out like a sore thumb not being able to speak Afrikans, no one would give you guns since the niggers would flay you and South Africans would think you're a cop/idiot. You'd have to go to some bars and ask around but you'd probably end up just talking to a cop about that plan anyways.

What would /baph/ get out of it?

Holla Forums could be the cannon fodder.

The nest part is that our Holla Forums would be able to handle it like nothing. And light niggers on fire.

I think /baph/ would find the idea of mercenaries going around the world killing people for them amusing. Maybe we'd have to do something ridiculous for them in between the ethnic cleansing like blow up a factory so they can make money shorting a stock or whatever but that's a small price to pay for our own personal Wintermute.

No, I mean hypotheticay going with our own shit in the event that all out genocide starts happening with the land seizures. There would be very little talking with anyone at all. No bullshit, just straight up intervention. Im saying whats the likelihood of having any real response or interference from the "military" or global community. Is the government/situation there unorganized enough to the point where it would be unlikely to be captured?

Depends how good you are. How you gonna get to South Africa when the airport is a nigger squatting ground? Where will you get guns? Food? Where will you sleep? How will you deal with the inevitable covert Chinese, Russian, America, CIAnigger, etc forces around?

Do you have the money to bribe border guards? The connections to buy guns? The skill to actually exterminate the nogs you come across?

We could draw them kawaii pictures with the blood of our enemies?

these ghouls deserve it ten times over.

He's right about that.

Get Out

American negroes are 20% white.

South African women are gorgeous.

It honestly hurts my head when i ponder how a race of people can have absolutely no self-awareness.

I want this to happen to every African country that acts like this. Let them starve while we laugh at them.

Bring south africans to America, the only proper kind of refugees.

Fucking kikes have wrecked the minds of so many.

Its africa. I cant imagine its that hard to take a bunch of guys on a small boat, something inconspicuous and fast and land and leave undetected. Its why I ask about organization. This is mostly impossible in somewhere like the US where coasts are heavily populated and watched, but if the govt in SA cant be assed (and because shithead pirates are so common throughout the whole continent im leaning towards a yes) then I cant see this as too bad of a strategy.
Take your own supplies with you, restock in shithole neighboring countries if its a problem in SA proper. Depending on scale/ease of nearby supplying, if patrols are a problem enough that you cant stay with the vessel in one place, dropping off a team and picking them up could work, though operating range is obviously limited to the coast. It all depends on how well the govt guards its borders, how difficult it is to obtain supplies once inside, etc.
But who am I kidding I dont have the money anyways for the kind of craft necessary, which would have to be purchased and registered somewhere closer to boot.

Just got home from work and saw this thread, among other things from friends. Like many of you, I've been following South Africa for years. We all knew in our hearts that it would come to this, I just didn't see it happening there. It had to be niggers though, it had to be. This is the perfect time to wake up the white masses.

That's what I'm saying. For a military it would be piss easy to mop this shit up. But for Joe Blow it's kind of a pain in the dick to buy that speed boat and those guns and the gas for the boat and the bullets for the guns and bribes, etc.

there is a big difference here

Dammit, user. I love ancient Near-Eastern history. Why must you hurt me like this?

Only shitskins fill the 'refugee' quota.

I'm an aspiring gun manufacturer, i smell business.

The problem with mercs is that you pay them for their loyalty, and even then they can turn on you when a bigger pay check comes along.

I think what you're looking for is dedicated zealots who will invade SA and start killing niggers for free because of their conviction, asking only basic support like supplies. And we both know that kind is pretty rare nowadays.

Blame racial degeneration caused by Islamic rule and inbreeding for over a millenium.

If they don't want to be reminded of their ancestors' accomplishments (God forbidden they should acknowledge that anything worthwhile was done before they joined Desert Scientology), they could at least sell the three-thousand-year-old art treasures and export them rather than smash them into dust. Such a waste.

We will gladly accept White South Africans en masse to US. Make sure Yolandi V$$er comes with you.

You're looking at them through a rational lens. They are impulsive low-IQ fanatics indoctrinated from birth. They don't see the pragmatic aspects you've described, they see a statue as an evil idolatry symbol that must be smashed.

Kill yourself, they paint her as the bad guy.

Never seen that animu, but I notice it seems to always make people assblasted
It's called an anti-hero, no one who was straight sided with L in Death Note

NEEDS TO BE SPREAD ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND INTO THE PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS

The MSM will hold off reporting on it as long as they can, but if it gains traction they will be forced to report on it. Regardless of how biased their report is, it will bring it to attention, which is what is important right now.

IF YOU'RE SOUTH AFRICAN FILM AND PHOTOGRAPH FUCKING EVERYTHING AND UPLOAD IT ONLINE

Nothing better to help it gain traction than actual video/photo evidence of shit happening, once that is done it can be spread via social media like wildfire, at which point it will start appearing in MSM (initially more "right wing" MSM, forcing the rest to follow suit).

Thanks… I'm going to be writing my Republican congresswoman this afternoon.

This has been boiling over for 30 years.. it's time to draw the line. SA style Apartheid is a blueprint for the entire white Western world to follow in the coming decades.

Most likely due to inaccuracy, also, tanya is a nigger name.

We see you brother

Wew, lad. The shills sure are out in force tonight.

Russian, no?

No one cares about what you have to say faggot. Like it or not, that's just an umbrella term used for White Nationalists, hardline conservatives and whatnot in the USA.

Fucking reddit-tier post. "WELP, I GUESS THEY HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO REACH OUT TO MUH TRIGGER WORD"

IMO denouncing the term alt-right is foolish because this is exactly what (((they))) want. Consider that this group has been around for years and only recently have those weak alt-lite cryptocucks surfaced to gaslight us saying "nono, we are the REAL alt-right, those actual nazis are like just a nutty fringe!"
The alt-right needs to stand being what it's supposed to be.

and the sad part is that SJWs and cucks are defending them.

Those are fucking German girls. They pull that shit all the time.

Capetonian reporting in. I don't know who the fuck these guys are but they should fuck themselves. They're doing more harm than good. No. It has not yet begun. Do not confuse civil war and genocide with land grabs. Is there a genocide? Yes, it's sporadic. Is this shit happening? Yes, but not on the level as this faggot on twitter is mentioning it to be. The jews who own Anglo and de Beers will call it. Unless the kaffs go rogue. They're not yet rogue.

Because communist Russia helped the ANC into gov on our border war. Now the Russians are our allies and the US has become what the commies were to us back then.

Dankie broer. Hierso is baie broers op Holla Forums wat ons sal hulp sou dinge vererger.

Agnlo American + de Beers. The Russkies want 12 Bil. for Nuclear power plants. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

He is, but he is a fucking weirdo. Bastard could save the whole of SA. I don't find him to be trustworthy. He's too charming. Saffas aren't like that and his actions don't seem to portray him as a true South African (even though he was)

This isn't a happening. This is the normal. Kvetching does fuck-all. This happens every single day. They cannot get along - it's not even newsworthy. You no longer hear about this on the news or radio.

What we used to be… yeah. Infrastructure has been destroyed. Trump is your guy man. Putting back what Obama destroyed. Ian Smith isn't even a memory in Zimbongwe anymore.

Same shit as it has been for the passed 5 years. Kike media just screeching about it more because they want to stir the pot. Most of us are apathetic because it is literally nothing new. Doesn't mean we are not concerned… But honestly, it's not fucking new.

We did! We fucked them up good! Politics lost the war. Look up Koevoet. Unconventional warfare to fight Guerilla warfare. How do you fight an enemy that looks like a civilian?

This was a training camp:
370 SADF vs. 3000 enemy combatants. Wikikike have changed the figures on Cassinga. It's a bullshit story. Our guys were steel.

Go onto liveleak, look at Brazil. It's like that only we have some nicer areas. (safe spaces where you are still on alert but you have to always check your bases and lock your doors). That's what SA is like. We're not living in favelas. We're always on guard. You guys need to wake the fuck up and enjoy life while you can.

Siener van Rensburg - Let us hope SA too.

Anything specific?
It's fucking animal behaviour. You can watch it in Detroit as well. South Africa is like the worst state in your country. It is what it is. The media is all owned by coloured crypto muslims. Whites no longer feature.

Where are you from OP? And what's your heritage?
Are you Jewish by any chance? Only asking.

can't you guys feel it? the blood running in our veins, the blood of ancient warriors that went on to conquor the world, we need war just like the war needs men. I won't have fullfillment in life untill i see my enemies dead before me.

wew

Not accusing you of anybody… But I really fucking hope the speaker isn't attention whoring. He is correct on many things. But the bubble has not burst yet. So the more we fuck out, the more fuel we pour on the fire. And these arseholes that keep fucking shouting and screaming from the US are just setting us up for murder. I wish they would just shut the fuck up and point out the crime and corruption and how fucked all people of SA are. There are lots of fuckers that are sitting in the US or in Camps Bay, (fancy places) talking about white people when they are not surrounded by nogs such as the majority of us.

Everything the guy is talking about it also old news. I appreciate the exposure he brings to it. But fucksakes, it's like they're trying to incite a division at the worst possible moments. Any good history student will tell you all of this. Any South African will be able to tell you this. This is known history. The nogs just pretend our history is non-existent. We Wuz Kangs mentality.

The important thing is that it shows the violence against whites happening in SA. Simply stating so on Twitter has much much less power than having actual photographic evidence, not to mention it becomes harder to twist it for the MSM. The more material there is, the more it can be pushed on social media.

Sorry for samefagging.
Not accusing you of anybody… But I really fucking hope the speaker isn't attention whoring. He is correct on many things. But the bubble has not burst yet. So the more we fuck out, the more fuel we pour on the fire. And these arseholes that keep fucking shouting and screaming from the US are just setting us up for murder. I wish they would just shut the fuck up and point out the crime and corruption and how fucked all people of SA are. There are lots of fuckers that are sitting in the US or in Camps Bay, (fancy places) talking about white people when they are not surrounded by nogs such as the majority of us.

Everything the guy is talking about it also old news. I appreciate the exposure he brings to it. But fucksakes, it's like they're trying to incite a division at the worst possible moments. Any good history student will tell you all of this. Any South African will be able to tell you this. This is known history. The nogs just pretend our history is non-existent. We Wuz Kangs mentality.

Suiderlanders are deluded. They don't understand kaffir mentality. The host should look to Orania and see how they can form alliances.

(heiled)

It's easily accessible via liveleak, image search, etc. It's all over the place. Anybody can find it in 5 min. The media won't look at it.

Most of the time, the Nogs were actually better equipped than the Rhodesians.

It's almost like we like the the idea of helping our brothers

Learn your racial slurs, faggot. Japanese people are japs or nips.

Doesn't African PMCs only have Boers who are armed to the teeth and eager to kill savages? I doubt they would side with the government.

Jesus Christ.

Also the government has problems paying the benefits of 15 million (mostly black of course) Africans.

There is real danger that the benefits won't be paid on April first (no joke).

If the nigs won't get their gibsemedat the country will surely descend in to chaos and the white genocide will start.

Fucking ZOG mass murderers

i like to think he's keeping his total racism a secret so he can get elected again. we're barely into his first term and he's setting things up so he can still win under the worst possible circumstances. he currently has to allow himself to be immune to any attacks against him, which he has been doing well. i think that when he is able to, he will go full 1488. trump isnt stupid

I know it's not a happening but we need memes to DC them. Its our best shot a spreading chaos in their communities.

You misunderstood me. Land grabs as in fucking squatters. Privately owned land with hundreds of open hectares. After 24 hours, human rights gets involved and it's a lost cause since the money spent on lawyers and municipal restrictions just fucks over the land owner.

Genocide = Malema asking to kill all whites, anarchy in the streets, no bread in the stores, no PSC's, no laws, no order. (50% there but it's not official in the international community as seen in other countries)

100%… Your point is fair and perhaps I came across too strongly.

Is this in relation to SASSA? Ja, heard about that. What a fucking joke. No backup plan. I see how that can be a valid threat but the fault lies in them. A scapegoat would be needed. That however, is not connected to OP's thread. It is however, a problematic issue which could be a huge threat.

Suidlanders.org

you came to the wrong place partner

Make Holla Forums threads about making money with some legitimate ideas, see how people immediately start calling you a kike or how it's going to the dark side.

Really makes me think.

bump

It isn't just the lack of funds holding us back. Its the lack of will to form any organization outside of the chans. In order to pool money, you need a trusted person to hold it or a trusted place to put it. We don't have those because we refuse to work together and network. I'd imagine that there are in fact richfags here, but they don't want to put money into an unaccountable pool.

In a sense, it isn't a money issue, its a trust issue.

Here's a good explanation of why Rhodesia actually fell.
In short, the won every engagement, every battle.
But lost the political war.

Why are you fucks in this ttiny echo chamber, i posted op copy paste in a thread on /b 4chan 130 replies in 3 hours, thread is still going. you guys need to venture out from your comfort zones make social media accounts and spam, go to women sites magazine comment sections etc , women are still the ones that keep the eyes wide shut.

Yeah keeping us out of FEMA camps under Madame President's rule is for sure a setback for us. I am now a #HillaryMissile

4b's thread went down.
Just got it up again.

Make some damn guns! You're white men! CREATE WEAPONS!

Christ, shit posting the fatty lovers got me banned, i think im just gone kill niggers in real life, sick of this shit

amazon.com/See-You-November-Story-Assassin/dp/1919854363

Highly recommended.

they need a few Gatling guns to protect against the hordes.

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Thank you, I saved that page.
Will buy it.

No problem. You won't be disappointed.
Only hope you can find one new + in good condition.

amazon.com/Selous-Scouts-Top-Secret-War/dp/0620066741/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489875948&sr=1-1&keywords=top secret war ron reid daly

Extremely rare. But also a very good read. Lots of real life action + political landscape + historical documentation.

that's certainly what it seems like on 4/pol/ and even 4/k/ whenever they post. many are sissies, and they've been bringing it upon themselves for a while now. but i hope SA can be won for whites nonetheless.

The world would have easily been a better place. I want to blame the Romans for popularizing conquering without killing everyone, but I know they got the idea from someone.

bump

Bush War II: Dindu Oogaboogaloo

Is this some kind of bot?

rid the nignogs of their gibs from by making them go the gawker route, and watch them all chimp out and burn themselves out

it is.

how can i as a burger help my white brothers abroad?

I SAY THIS UNEQUIVOCALLY: CONCERNFAGS AND UNTERMENSCH BTFO

Your opinion is neither insightful nor helpful. Every Boer in SA knows that emigration is an easy and practical option. Everyone knows that Whites are hopelessly outnumbered in South Africa. This is not new. You contribute nothing by saying this. Shills and JIDF can keep posting, a man’s gotta eat :^)

We will not abandon this country. We will not capitulate our right to this land. We will regain our sovereignty in Southern Africa.

Now, if this sounds ridiculous or delusional to you, that’s fine, it may well be. But understand our position.

In the Anglo-Boer War if 1899-1902 the Boers were routinely outnumbered by as much as 12:1. Britain called upon Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand troops in the war, as well as converted Dutch burgers in the Cape. And with the world’s largest empire at the time could barely beat two small Boer republics without eventually committing atrocious war crimes, that had up until that point been relatively unheard of between Western countries.

Negro’s do not have: the discipline, organizational capacity, leadership, courage, will power, moral will, military insight, global connections, or resources of the late 20th century British empire. They have never encountered White offensiveness, they have never experienced the decisive and focused opposition of the White man. And they fear us. Even now when we are morally crippled, spiritually weak, and hopelessly outnumbered; they still fear us.

WHAT WE NEED IS INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL SUPPORT FOR BOER ETHNO-STATE(S), EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERIPHERAL

Hell if we could just get a few Boer municipalities and control over white tax revenue, our road to total White cession/Black implosion would be a lot shorter.

dumbfuck, your first step to the chance of getting political recognition is raising awareness and yes, "concern." you should be encouraging all the discussion and concern you can, not trying to look edgy and tough. the press has a blackout going in the West. So you're, on the one hand saying you need intl help, but on other hand, you "don't want concern?"

I'd like to think you're LARPing since most actual Boers I knew weren't this dumb.

I look forward to retaking SA with you. It'll be EZ PZ really, just have to avoid getting bombed by other whites and it's GG NO RE.
You think i can get some oceanfront acreage once we've wiped out the nogs? I sure hope so

10/10 would live in white shanty town

And the USSR armed Nkomo's ZIPRA.
Koevoet was a special police unit used to track spoor in the terrain to hunt down PLAN fighters. Hans Dreyer was a crafty fellow for sure.

Most countries won't take them, let alone as refugees and when they leave they can't take anything with them. Most whites still in ZA are stuck there

I think this is by far the best way most Holla Forumsacks can help. The momentum to establish a Volkstaat has already started to accumulate. That way we can build a future while the blacks become kangz again, as will inevitably happen, of course.

The Free State province would be an excellent location (Rich farmland). The cape would not, as it is riddled with jews. I'm sure it's just a huge (((coincidence))) that they are the only province not under the ANC, but instead a much whiter liberal party (the DA).

HELP MEME THE AFRIKANER VOLKSTAAT INTO BEING

en.wiKIKEpedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat

Genuinely curious, why didn't we just exterminate dindus?

I mean 'free' farm equipment is all fun and everything, but they're not good for much else.

This reminds me of uncle adolf who invaded poland to stop them from killing germans that were staying there, thus leading other countries to declaring war on them because of jew media control. This sounds like a similar set up.

None if you put it all in cryptos like Bitcoin

JARED TAYLOR IS INSUFFERABLE

why cant he talk like a normal human being?

is he a kike asset to piss off the whole world?

Yes

compassion. people assumed they were human.

I am working on a page to collect $$ to wire over to SA for AID HELP.
I will be looking for contacts in SA this week.
Its time we stood up and be counted for what we are.

You would get better results to post in halfchan pol. those fucks are not even red pilled any more because most of the informed fags fled to this place.

You guys secluding yourself on 8ch isnt doing any good.

it doesn't work, the niggers steal it, you can't give to Whites only. There might be some underground Boer stuff but you'd need to speak Afrikaans and have contact already or some fucking indian will just rob anything you take in.

How soon is this likely to be happening?

Also the government has problems paying the benefits of 15 million (mostly black of course) Africans.
There is real danger that the benefits won't be paid on April first (no joke).
If the nigs won't get their gibsemedat the country will surely descend in to chaos and the white genocide will start.
Fucking ZOG mass murderers

Around April, alright. I've talked to enough cucks of the EU and NATO countries that don't seem to give a flying fuck and just love their soft invasion.

RACE COMES BEFORE ALL.
Never accept anything but this. All "theoretical" systems breakdown because tribal systems work and so does the family as we define it, the only definition. Anything which tries to move you away from your own family, community and culture should always be considered the enemy and fought as if it was physically killing you even if it just be the changing of writing in a law.

The Jews might be laughing now, but someday they will be silent. Their own nature prevents them from escaping judgement.

Shame it's out of print, and the prices for even used copies are quite high. Looks worth a read.

that's right.

I think–and Dr. Pierce thought– humanity is close to some sort of final showdown with the Jews. At this point, I think WW 3 and the end of the Jews will actually be triggered by them trying to build a new temple on al-asqa and were going to see a self-fulfilling biblical prophecy.

Thet's fore smeshing mah teevee bru.

War doesnt works, im sure there are only a few individuals holding control, hitler attacked the tail when the head was save in america britian etc.

The whole structure they use, a few in control ruling the many, im sure this same structure is with in them, crush the individual heads of this beast and it will fall apart.

ww3 will be fought by us not them, we will die not them.

i dont think the ppl holding property in other places would be to happy with this

It's well beyond property at this point, they're too meek to even care after their conquests. You keep screaming America gave me a boo-boo you're going to be black in the sun as a corpse.

ask /type/

It might take them awhile to get back to you though. The boards kind of dead.

8ch.net/type/catalog.html

Protecting our brothers in SA while the world watches should be Holla Forums's number one priority. None bigger red pill exists then neck beards and weebs doing more then the nation states who secretly want to kill all whites. When the white man needs aid, Holla Forums must answer!

NO, STOP PROCRASTINATING AND KILL ALL NIGGERS
ever thinking that whites can live in peace while niggers, kikes, and muslims still exist is complete folly. You have to destroy your enemies, your enemies are working on destroying you. There is no middle ground, there will never be peace.

Those coonkids are full of parasites, aren't they?

ZA Represent

If you have the ability to broadcast the current anti-Boer violence happening in SA, please do not succumb to the pressure of your editors. Do not suppress just because the violence is against whites.

that looks like a transvestite actually, lot of work done when you look at the face

perpetual war was a thing i believed in, but seeing how you are in favor of this divisiveness. Man, maybe there can be peace once we get rid of you.

In the current state the western world is in, where so many are politically blinded by the Jew.
Where it's almost impossible to hear anything but "racist whites in south africa" from the main stream.
The odds of SA of not falling completely is up to a Malaysian basket weaving forum website once again.
A high energy Trump like campaign is needed for SA to win the political war.
Honestly, I'm rooting for segregation

Hey, I have no sympathy any more for any whites still in Suid Afrika. You KNEW this was coming. You SAW it happen. Mandela NEVER renounced violence against civilians and yet DeKlerk and the fucking Boers STILL let that fucking terrorist free. You undid apartheid, the ONE thing that kept you safe in the land of barbarous savagery.

You stayed even when the ANC seized power and abandoned all pretense of peaceable reconciliation. You stayed even when Zuma sang 'Kill the Boer'. You've stayed in a hostile land after ceding your power. You LET it become a land hostile to you and your people because you REFUSED to use violence to make that country safe for you and your people.

I will weep for you and your dead, but I shall not lift even a single finger to save you, nor send one Krugerrand to assist you.

When these savage niggers come to pillage and rape and torture-slaughter you and your wives and daughters and children, please do remember, my brethren: this is the future you CHOSE.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

We don't need your help you self righteous prick. People died fighting against the new government, the vote to end apartheid barely passed and people suspect it was rigged.

People can't just up and leave because most of us are not rich enough to just pack and fuck off to a country were your entire life savings is divided by 13 because of our shit economy.

Yeah expecting Suid-Afrikaners to suicide themselves because we CHOSE this. We are not dumb enough to fight against your internationalist who would have crushed as asap if we tried anything.

NOT FALLING FOR YOUR D&C SHILLING

Permaban this fucking faggot NOW

South Africa Seeks Ban on Foreigners Buying Agricultural Land
archive.is/YOqO5
Jacob zuma seems to be the only populist movement the media cant see….. hmmmm.

Sex drugs worth $1.6 million seized in South Africa
archive.is/NUQm4
What retard would sell these monkeys sex drugs? Answer: pajeets.

Meanwhile:
They allow themselves to be genocided!
They chose to get all those Asians and shitskins in their cities!
They chose to take millions of mudslimes and niggers in!

This. Why would we even want sympathy from a fucking Jew? They are not our allies.

You guys over there in South Africa had better learn to fight back, and learn to fight back very quickly, unless you want to personally attend your own funeral.
Oh how nice of the government over there to take your guns away, I guess nobody ever told you that GENOCIDE is what ALWAYS COMES NEXT to the targeted group. Have you ever heard of a little country up north called Uganda? They disarmed their public, then guess what? Their government killed 300,000 of their own citizens. I guess you guys in South Africa must be real slow learners, so now I will give you another chance to learn your lesson, and you had better learn to use this material quick, unless you want to be DEAD. And "they" WILL BE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEARN TO FIGHT BACK OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALADIN PRESS.zip DOWNLOAD

Need I say more?

If you don't know what these ebooks are all about, then DO NOT DOWNLOAD them!!!

CIVIL WAR TOOLS

I wonder if /pdfs/ got it

Well, at least we know for sure you're South African.

IF

Violence is the prime currency and Blood is the prime bond. All else is an illusion that only high-IQ and compassionate peoples can keep alive.

having around 24 million of your y chromosome linages wiped out is a little more the a boo boo you jew.

You think that after taking south africa, the blacks dont come for this boerland later.

At least I still have the constitution.

Translates as, The clerk.

Its the jews

Just learn to NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS like all those SissyBoy SouthAfricans did!!!!!!!!

GIVE UP YOUR GUNS and then YOU ARE DEAD.

The Darwin Effect continues to weed out more stupid people out of the genepool. Some people never learn.

I think it's worth reminding that (((teachers))) will try to get kids to turn in daddy's guns.

I wonder if vaccinating your kids with someone pretending to be working for the government taking daddy to "jail" after they "turn in" a gun would teach the kids to behave.

Couldn't we basically save Detroit if we were to turn it into Little SA?

This is the big problem with immigration. The minority becomes the majority, then revolts and kills off (in the soon to be case with South Africa) the remaining White people.

In the case with the wholesale immigration of Arabs and Africans and 3rd Worlders into Europe, the Elite are just importing an army to destroy (or toughen up) the sissyboy Europeans.

It's nice to see the Detroit residents finally fighting back by burning down those immigrant settlement camps.

Little known news is that Obama set this all in motion 2 years ago. His ambassador Gaspard met with Julius Malema of the EFF 2 years ago to plan the genocide of whites.

Why are you on tor, kike-kun? Too scared to advocate white genocide on your raw IP? Looks like the only "sissyboy" here is you! Afu-fu-fu~

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Gaspard

Patrick Gaspard now works for Soros. The US ambassador literally met with Malema at a conference to kick out white people out of S.A. and the evil bastards in the media refused to report it.

If I could, I would not use TOR, but I'm banned right now.

Prepare NOW Or Suffer LATER
PALADIN PRESS.zip
CIVIL WAR TOOLS

Here is article where soros and Obama boy Gaspard, Coca cola and Johnson and Johnson all met with a man calling for the racial destruction of white people

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/EFF-wont-achieve-its-aims-through-bloodshed-Malema-20150929

Fuck of CIAnigger.

This is what will happen.

OY VEY MUH WHITE HOLOCAUST!

While this is blackpilled, it could be a good option for women and young children, so they aren't raped and murdered. It would also provide some comfort to the men to know that their families are safe.

>>>/cuckchan/
Holla Forums does NOT care about niggers or sandniggers or any other subhuman.

What catchphrases are uncalled for? It's vague enough for massive abuse.

Move to Orania.

I am aware that this is offtopic for this thread, but it is a sticky so I thought it may get quick attention. There's a kike shill sliding at

Would appreciate it if anyone here could report the thread and his multiple side PCs, VPNs or whatever they may be.

Shalom, goon.

I feel like flying down to South Africa to help in armed conflict against the nignogs.

Could you at least not kvetch about every shoah against marxism you come across, chaim?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((WHOOO)))))))))))))))))))) COULD BE BEHIND THIS?????

Yeah, he should've been posting on 8ch instead.

Is this a situation where we should get ready to volunteer for the impending afrika korps, or is that still far off?

I've been waiting to throw my life away for morality that is this black & white for a long time anons. I figured Constantinople reconquista would have arrived first, but this is worthy too.

Then that simply means the volunteer battalions get colonization rights when they win.

Look nigger like it or not, the PRfags are right about Rhodesia. South Africa might be able to go full reich and just purge the shitskins whilst giving no shits, but Rhodesia is lost. You cannot retake it without at the very least international acceptance, and most probably international support.

Now on the 'plus side' (I hate using this term in such an inhuman way) the attrocities that are being commited against whites in Zimbabwe are breath-takingly evil. It has become impossible to spin the story to make you look like the bad guys - what is going on there is quite simply evil of the highest degree. Where before the kike media could convince Americans and Brits that you were the bad guys - they simply cannot do that today. The other major advantage you have is the fact that the USA is currently experiencing their own problems with a radical communist and negro insurgency, whilst Europe is experiencing the full horrors of the saracen. The major powers of the world can now, perhaps for the first time in centuries, relate to what you're going through. They can see the horrors taking place there, and they can see the horrors in their own countries - and they will know that if they do not help you, no one will be there to help them. Play on this.

PRfaggotry is the way you're going to win this. Feels wrong to say that, but its true.

Are they truly?

Good.

At the risk of sounding like a giant pile of kike…

If it's an effective means of keeping whites a;live, it's probably not wrong. I know it may feel wrong to say it, but I'm not sure we can really afford to play nice and fair, anymore.

Veel succes broeder, ik zal jullie op kijn eigen manier helpen.

I'm not suggesting they don't protect themselves or fight back. I am suggesting they give a shit about their public image, because no matter how powerful they are individually; they are not going to take the country back as they are today.

The way to victory is to get the message out there. You know how niggers and lefties harp on for months on end about some violent thug getting his comeuppance? You need to be doing the same - you need to be harping on about how white children are brutally murdered and raped by unthinking, savage, communist negroes. You need to be telling all the horror stories you can, you need to be showing how you are innocent in all this. Make it clear that evil is going on and that you are completely helpless to stop it (even if you are not entirely, you need to be seen as victims here - not as a bunch of heroes making a defiant last stand) You must be the helpless victims so that the rest of the world feels pressured into coming to your aid.

I know white people hate considering themselves victims, and I'm sure you valiant fuckers who have held out this long would hate it more than the rest of us. But let's face it - YOU ARE. You need the world's support, and the world is willing to give it. You just need to make them realise that it is their duty to aid you.

I am an American, not a South African.

I agree with you. What is - and has been - happening there is not lost on me. I've known about it for over a decade. I am ashamed to say that I have done what I could to stop thinking about it sometimes.

I feel guilt for what amounts to an act of cowardice and a willing rejection of a "red pill." I want to help South African whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKHlBkgCjaY

Unfortunately, the complete lack of knowledge about this situation tells me that these White South Africans are doomed. Maybe 2 or 3 sketchy media sources talked about it, and if you look, Al Gazeera only ran a story about 2 Whites putting a black man in a coffin. The Whites in South Africa are about to go down hard and the world refuses to care. If you're religious, pray for them.

off topic but on a page on the website (suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/) he says the international symbol for civil defense has questionable symbolism. any ideas on what he means?

Anyone else feel like we don't hear a lot about Africa in the states because it would make people racist?

It just seems like the context is always given to the US or Europe only to ignore the fact that Africa is basically Mad Max but no one is smart enough to fix or maintain a car.

watch this its one hel of a red pill on africa

Nice work stickying a thread about events that have been happening for over a decade as if it's breaking news
way to know what's happening in the world around you, faggot mods, newtrash and fucking goons have ruined this place

pathetic

Holy fuck user, how do you watch such cuckery?

Stupid redhead almost too triggered to talk:
Barf.

If you are a nigger you are good, half blood and yu are still fucked

1. South Africa will be the first modern Genocide event that will be seen by the world.

2. Every man woman and child that did not leave south africa will be murdererd. Hold outs will survive but only through their own combat arms.

3. Internet new NEWS will cover the topic furiously before during and…during the event. The event will not end.

4. The news of the events will hit white nations and the dead in SA will not be forgotten. Not forgotten…but avenged. This will kick off the race war in the United States. Europe will not goto Race war because Europe is a conquered land. No one is coming to save Europe. They have made their own graves and they WILL lay in them. Holds outs will exist.
Finland, Ireland and Switz will be the only European nations that will hold out in tact and as NORMAL as we know it today. The Baltics will be the areas of the heaviest fighting and French and germans will flee to the balkans. Niggers will pour into Spain from North Africa at alarming rates.
Weapons shipments large enough to equip 10's of thousands have been in the news lately. They are covering up most of the news about this. They know that there is enough to supply an islamic army. Most of the weapons are new chinese made AKs and heavy machine guns along with RPG's

5. Trump will withdraw from the UN after the SA massacre. China will send ground forces to SA to help the communist government there mop up the Whites and they will make mineral claims.

6. North Korea will be nuked right after.

7. full Race war in the USA breaks out.

8. Trans atlantic backbones are cut.

WW3 will be a mix of small local limited nuke attacks and 100's of low intensity conflicts.

where have you been faggot the genocide is already in full swing and has been for over a decade.
as informed as a pile of camel shit.

No sir. I mean full on warfare. Active state entities hunting whites down and murdering them in mass.

OMFG ANONS THERE'S AN INTERRACIAL SLAM POEM WITH RACE TREASON AS INTENSE AS THE CUCKERY OF THE CUCK SHED GUY

It's at 28:46 if you need to vomit. Cuckqeena the redhead:
Are they worth saving anons?

witnessed, unlike the tragic genocide of our peoples in South Africa

You won't be alone, user.

South Africa will tragically be the sacrifice to end social justice fuckery, and subsequentially, globalism/leftism.

user plz stahp half of my family live in SA

Get 'em over here, please. I don't want another white life being extinguished.

Not true. They are actually trying to keep them in South Africa to abuse them as much as they can.

youtu.be/PHV2N0tMyEA

Oh god, please please please let that happen. Let the fighting start before the whites are slowly replaced to the point of insignificance.

god could you imagine the smell in that photo?

BURGER HERE, KNOW WE STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH YOU.

GIVE THOSE JIGABOOS HELL

Stop being a newfag

Can the whites use advanced Counter intelligence tactics?

Get the blacks addicted to drugs, create false division, false flags, etc.

Do these niggers not realize this will devastate their economy? Even for dumb blacks…

Anyway, you BURGERS should take a real fucking close look at this shit, because it's the trial, FOR YOOOU!!!

At the moment, I haven't heard of any capital controls.

2. Nothing. But you're either dirt poor, or you have a business you're tied to. As in, it's your entire existence.

These people don't want to runaway. You can go either way on it. Different people, have different situations. Say, elderly parents, or young children you're responsible for. But a lot left… 20 years ago now.

Ok weev. That's really fucking helpful TODAY.

Trump is up to his neck in kikes, commies and traitors so I wouldn't expect anything. A comment at least would be good.

Is there proof the US government ever did this? Just seems like niggers are hedonistic retards.

us troops protected afgan heroine production that is wrecking russia, there was a massive spike in production when americans came

Essentially…yes

No they are niggers
Its like niggers that do crimes in an almost total police state - they and the leftists can't grasp the FACT that Blacks do the majority of crime anywhere they are.

Kikepedia:

Would there be any genuine international effort on imageboards in general? We meme and shit guys but this is fucking real life

This could be the confluence of an entire world white international white brigading; Eastern European NatSocs who itch for a fight, US white nationalists, what Western European Nationalists there, are etc

go larp somewhere else

dont watch this before bed time

Blackhawk Crew Chief, 24 ID

just imagine the brave souls tasked with planting jenkem bottles across enemy line.

I've heard it said that South Africa has a reputation for turning visitors into racists.

When you live here, if you're white, but especially if you're a white male, your culture is of living in a country which considers you a second class citizen. For more than 23 years we've indulged this experiment which we have no legal recourse to change. Why? Because we're white. We have a saying: 'n Boer maak 'n plan / A Boer makes a plan.

Every nation has its leftist fucktards, and I'm sure we have some spectacular ones. I can only guess that they live in some rich area, far removed from the real SA, because I can't recall ever meeting one in person.

To everyone who thinks this is going to be a total unmitigated genocide of the whites: I see a black loud mouth with sausage fingers telling his people that I got some candy for them, and I see the US with the most advanced weaponry in the world pointed at their heads by a shadow government, and I am glad where I am.

I had the option to live anywhere else in the world, but I came back when I realised that living here in this time might allow me to experience one of the greatest happenings in the history of mankind.

Hire mercenaries! Remember executive Outcomes? They took down thousands of niggers in Sierra leone with only 80some men!

You know there is a good chance this actually happened somewhere.

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

You're all a bunch of pathetic pagan frog worshiping losers who fap to Japanese cartoons of little girls while you cry about your dying dysfunctional race.

Why do you have bestiality saved?

Serious Question; Lawfags would be appreciated

1) Is it possible for a group of Holla Forumsacks to lend itself to foreign military's as a volunteer force and still maintain American Citizenship (futhermore is it against the law to fight for a different nation), or would they need to be Mercs on some sort of payroll to help fight for the Afrikaners?

2) If so, what would be the basic necessities of this? Would Holla Forumsacks receive some level of foreign boot-camp and BT from the Afrikaners or would they need this experience going? Is trial by fire an option if not?

3) Would it be legal, permissible and most importantly possible for Holla Forumsacks at home to help fund the logistics of their foreign division (via food, ammunition, gear etc) to aid the team in the defense of SA?

If this is even remotely possible, I think there are some people here who are inclined to do something to aid SA.

Look at the situation in Syria to find your answer.
Short answer though is this. You will be put on a government watchlist and stopped at the airport for the rest of your life. You will also have odd reactions during traffic stops. Other than that, unless there is video of you committing "war crimes" you're fine. Also, you'll have a nation of boers that love you if you win, and as long as the trump train keeps chugging, your avid patriotism should defend you. In the end though, what is more important? Your duty to your blood, or the whims of others?
Note, if any Holla Forumsacks do go this route, MAKE A FUCKING THREAD! I will make you bodyarmor, whatever I can manage, even if I have to collect donations for materials, I will make it happen.

Considering you're up against nogs, trial by fire is definitely an option.
They don't have discipline and can't hit the broadside of a barn. Chances are you're already a better soldier than the trained chimps they call an army.

Realistically if you're acting under the banner of private security you should be fine. But you can't conduct offensive operations under that guise.

If you're acting in a military/merc capacity and go offensive you could be screwed if they find out who you are.

If you go that route be sure you don't leave much of a paper trail and have someone back home covering for your absence. For example tell everyone you're backpacking through Asia for a few months, then hop through Vietnam and Thailand before booking your flight to SA.

It's really hard to figure out who masked_white_guy_9624 is.

Well thats the thing, couldn't someone in theory just make a Holla Forums Merc LLC or some shit that legally puts them above the books so they can be deployed for "hire" in SA?

Getting into a rank and file PMC requires some Law enforcement or former Military training, and even supposing you get in thats assuming they want to go and fight in SA.

If having the title of Merc is whats needed to legally defend SA then that would be the start point for Holla Forumsacks to generate a PMC HQ for both legal and logistic command.

We call them Private Contractors.

A private military company (PMC) is a private company providing armed combat and/or security services. PMCs refer to their staff as "security contractors" or "private military contractors". Private military companies refer to their business generally as the "private military industry" or "The Circuit".[1][2] The United Nations, in a convention so far ratified by 35 states, considers PMCs to be mercenaries and prohibits them; the United Kingdom, Russia, China, and the United States are not signatories to the convention, and the United States has rejected the UN's classification of PMCs as mercenaries.[3]
This is also relevant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Code_of_Conduct_for_Private_Security_Service_Providers

Moments like this… come once in a lifetime. We will be envied by future generations of Holla Forums-tiers forever.

As Kek as my witness, I swear to do all in my power to create gear worthy of his warriors.
Shadilay, RETAKE AFRIKA!

Just larping here, but you'd need 3 things for this to be successful.

More or less in order:

1) Contacts
2) Money
3) Expertise

Expertise: No one is going to hire you if you don't know shit. TBH having at least 10% of the unit be ex-military should be enough for this.

Money: Assuming someone hires you no matter how lean this operation you're still talking about moving hundreds if not thousands of people across the globe, training, equipping and supplying them. It's not going to be cheap. Most "rebels" either have a state sponsor or use crime to pay for their military operations. Drugs is most common. State sponsors are generally for Sunni Muslim or Commie terrorists, so you probably couldn't get one of those.

Contacts: You can't just put an ad in the paper for your services. You need to be hired directly. To get a state sponsor, rich patron or cartel to finance this you would probably have to know someone already. You'd need to know someone who could buy 100s of weapons. You'd need to know someone who could smuggle them into SA. etc.

Realistically the only way I see Holla Forumsacks heading to SA to fight is if someone in SA rises up and forms a white militia to get things started. A bit like the Kurds.

(check those quints)
KEK has spoken.

I don't know if Holla Forums could generate a force of 1000 to go, not without enlisting substantial bodies from halfchan, though cross op might not be a bad idea on this one, since Holla Forums is known more for it's brains and halfchan for its numbers.

A fine get indeed, old boy. Stirring stuff.

Foreign volunteers work as spot replacements and cheap cannon fodder, which is how ISIS has been wasting its surplus Belgians. We Amerikike here don't know the land or the terrain, we only speak one of the languages, and our accents mark us instantly as foreigners. All we know about the Zulus is what we learned from that miniseries in the '80s, and we know less about the Xhosa and other assorted niggers. We honestly could do more harm than good with M4s in our hands on the Venloo as fun as that would be.

So, let's think like white men. What are our strengths? Well, from America, we have the advantage of American citizenship and residency a world away from the fighting. That makes us absolutely, 100-percent safe from nigger reprisals if we openly advocate for the SA whites. So we're good for English-language propaganda at least.

We're good for material support, as well as aid and comfort. Money speaks for itself, though an established (and effective!) militia has to exist on the other end to cash the checks. As for aid and comfort, remember that the ANC had safe harbor in every nig-nog country in the Cape region. In an age of jet travel, America can play Mozambique to SA's whites – a place to rest and regroup, train in secret, and keep various, ahem, assets. We're also a convenient bolt-hole if things go wrong.

Meanwhile, we can advance the cause by pilling normalfags on white genocide in SA, as well as black incompetence at running a society. Many most white liberals harbor the insane belief that blacks might love them if they just cuck hard enough. Two hits of Zimbabwe and a draught of South Africa can shake that nonsense right out of them. We, in the safe zones, can use this struggle as an example of how no matter what you give niggers, they'll always end by raping your daughter.

I also kind of get the feeling that Erik Prince would be willing to help out if the price is right, and his wife is part of Trump's cabinet at the moment. At least until she accidentally overdoses on advils she mistakes for vitamins.

LIBERALS! Let's just convince all the SJWs to go "save afrika" and send them to South Africa! No matter what happens, we win!

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

TWEET THIS TO STEVE BANNON

TWEET THIS TO PENCE

MAKE SURE IT GETS OUR LEADERSHIP'S ATTENTION

And so help me god, I'm not going to say I watched this happen and did nothing about it. I'll make my way to SA in a fucking rowboat if I have to.

Gotta source me that shit user.

Perhaps I should have made my statement better.

My post was in relation to user's suggesting that Whites should emigrate out of SA.
PRfags should do their thing

Already done and dusted thank you based Nigerians this is part of why the Blacks in SA are xenophobic:

archive.is/LHDKj

No need, there is real tribal division.

Spurdo here, just give me a plane ticket and a kalashnikov, and i'll be coming to shoot niggers.

exploit the division between African Tribes then.

Maybe false flag attacks against tribes in the name of another tribe.

im pretty sure they already do tat on their own
i would drop laced alcohol and drugs

and train a largepack of dogs to hunt and eat nogs, rodhesian ridgebacks would be top kek

I had always resolved to be a mercenary or warlord when I got old and my kids were grown. It doesn't look like this conflict will wait that long, so I'm afraid my responsibilities may hold me to a support role. You will have an influential friend here.

Might be able to convince a couple of my brothers to go. Military and medical training runs in the family. Which reminds me, NEETs should make themselves useful before larping too hard. You're white, so learn skills. You aren't cannon fodder.

why would the indians back the government? india is pretty strongly pro west politically

My photography teacher in high school already went there. He didn't have the accent (he seems to have tried to assimilate here), but he called himself "the original African American" until some nigger complained to the principal.

Sounds like a /k thread

Immunizations
The following are the recommended vaccinations for South Africa:
Hepatitis A vaccine is recommended for all travelers over one year of age. It should be given at least two weeks (preferably four weeks or more) before departure. A booster should be given 6-12 months later to confer long-term immunity.

Older adults, immunocompromised persons, and those with chronic liver disease or other chronic medical conditions who have less than two weeks before departure should receive a single intramuscular dose of immune globulin (0.02 mL/kg).

Typhoid vaccine is recommended for all travelers. It is generally given in an oral form (Vivotif Berna) consisting of four capsules taken on alternate days until completed.

Hepatitis B vaccine is recommended for all travelers if not previously vaccinated. Two vaccines are currently licensed in the United States: Recombivax HB (Merck and Co., Inc.) (PDF) and Engerix-B (GlaxoSmithKline) (PDF). A full series consists of three intramuscular doses given at 0, 1 and 6 months.

Rabies vaccine is recommended for travelers spending a lot of time outdoors. A complete preexposure series consists of three doses of vaccine injected into the deltoid muscle on days 0, 7, and 21 or 28. Side-effects may include pain at the injection site, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, muscle aches, dizziness, or allergic reactions.

Yellow fever vaccine is required for all travelers greater than one year of age arriving from a yellow-fever-infected country in Africa or the Americas or from those who have traveled to Tanzania, Zambia, Somalia, Eritrea, or Sao Tomé and Principe. Vaccination is also required if the traveler has been in transit in an airport located in a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. Travelers not meeting this requirement can be refused entry to South Africa or be quarantined for up to 6 days. Unvaccinated travelers with a valid medical waiver will be allowed entry. Yellow fever vaccine (YF-VAX; Aventis Pasteur Inc.) (PDF) must be administered at an approved yellow fever vaccination center, which will give each vaccinee a fully validated International Certificate of Vaccination.

Tetanus-diphtheria vaccine is recommended for all travelers who have not received a tetanus-diphtheria immunization within the last 10 years.

Measles-mumps-rubella vaccine: two doses are recommended (if not previously given) for all travelers born after 1956, unless blood tests show immunity. Many adults born after 1956 and before 1970 received only one vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella as children and should be given a second dose before travel. MMR vaccine should not be given to pregnant or severely immunocompromised individuals.

Cholera vaccine: These vaccines, where available, are recommended only for high-risk individuals, such as relief workers, health professionals, and those traveling to remote areas where cholera epidemics are occurring and there is limited access to medical care.

Yes, but also we can do grassroots IRL and online. I've got a small group of 10 guys just got 2k business cards trying to link people to suidlanders.org. I hate to sound like a leftist, but we truly do have to do something, I've talked to a few of the guys there, its a nightmare for whites. They live in compounds and the women never go anywhere alone. They rape everything over there. liveleak.com/view?i=b68_1382714855

Vistaprint.com you can design your own business cards. Link to suidlanders.org, I haven't been able to find many other SA white sites. I'm sure you guys can make some memes and posters for their cause.

The leadership must know.!

MY FACE bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is called narcoterrorism and the CIA is quite good at it

Fuck right off. The USA is not your attack dog. You are some of the most cucked whites on Earth, and US-bashing is always in vogue down there. Now at this late hour you want to light the racial solidarity beacon; this is literally a Batman movie plot. You need to appeal to the Netherlands for help.

BUMP

bump

Gee, I wonder why. You cucks betrayed them to begin with and there is still nobody more cucked than America. Even Sweden and the UK hasn't elected a king nigger yet.

bump

How about all the white Boers and Afrikaners are brought in to the US (California, Nevada, New Mexico) and give them citizenship here. Time to turn these blue states red.

Don't know the name of the specific font, but that kind of mediaeval lettering is called "Blackletter" generally.

Damn you and your quintuples sorcery. What makes you think we want anything to do with your high-maintenance sperging on ops? You'll be microwaving your hot pockets instead of putting lead on target.

I guarantee they are trying. Isn't the mayor of London a towel head?

let's retake our own fucking land first

that would be all the land.
niggers anywhere are a threat to civilization everywhere. having a homeland is not a "human right." it's a privilege earned by actual sentient humans.

the left will fight any organized influx of whites. we need to find a way to get the right to back us but it would cost them political capital that I doubt they are willing to use right now.

Niggers aren't actually human, they are a remnant archaic homonid species.

Shitloads of white south africans are fleeing to new zealand. They're not the easiest going of people but I figure that's all part of living in those conditions. They're very welcome to come here so long as they have lots of white kids. We're a liberal shithole two steps behind canada so we need more race realists. Especially now that multiculturalism and all that bullshit is running rampant in politics. Only one way to win the demographic war.

If only the brits and jews just let the boers live in peace instead of convincing african kings the boers would steal their resources and ruin their lives. Oh well.

Brother, I will give my life if need be. Build it and they will come. I am so excited.

I am so fucking excited. Finally I can give penance for all of the terrible shilt I have done. I pray for the chance to offer my life to my brothers down south. You have no idea what it will mean to me. It is truly a blessing.

That fucking video, holy shit.

They're like feral children, aren't they?

There was a thread on 4chan's /k/ about this, and it might still be up
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/33374490
archive.fo/yaNop

Impressive how many delusional cunts there are.

it's just habitat to niggers but its not important in the face of the death of the white race. We don't even own and control our homelands. The land that nursed and fed and hardened my ancestors for thousands of years is in the control of jews and commies and shitskins. The land I live in now is not as bad but more jewed. I feel bad about the white africans, but there is no way they can take back control of their countries at this point on their own, and if we help them, what have we gained for white men? What good is a part of africa if we don't have europe or north america?

You jew, because south africa is the end stage of Europe and Americas multi racial condition (supported.created by jews).

South africa was empty of ppl before the whites came.
it is their homeland. negroids in south africa are the result of large scale immigration.

They can be a example to the rest of the world this is why it is so underexposed.

Don't they have two separate nigger peoples to d/c?

do u have experience?
if not you are probably gonna get shot

And? I already regret not helping the Kurds/Yazidi when I had the chance. Fuck off, coward.

if you do nothing you are next.

I see there are at least one SA resident posting in here, I got a question for you.

I got a few friends in SA (JB) atm, one working with security for the whites, not worried about him, they are well prepared.

But.. Two close friends (girls of course) are down there since december, as diving instructors.
I tried to warned them, because they are very naive and think the best of everyone. Their contract is soon going to end, and they plan to travel around SA alone (two white & blonde norwegian girls) in a car they bought last week.

They are good friends, and the last couple of weeks I really tried, pedagogical, to get them to book a flight home asap, but they don't listen.

How worried should I be? Do I need to take this with their families, in hope they listen to them?

At the very least, try to convince them to travel armed, or with armed men. And yes, try to talk to their families. Failing that, just hope they learn from it if they survive.

And always, always pray on it.

Uh oh! Bitter saffer living in Europe reporting in.

Those bitches are as good as dead. Why? They're completely naive, being nordic, and stupid, being in SA willingly.

They won't listen to you nor anyone else from up north because, see, nothing's happened to them yet and therefore nothing will happen in the future either. They'll be sure to "be careful".

If they're lucky they'll survive. If they're unlucky they'll be raped and killed. If they're really unlucky they be kept alive and sold into slavery, but my money is on "rape and rob the whiteys and leave them at the roadside" since the chances of encountering the robbing and raping kind of kaffirs are far greater than the smart slavers.

When someone non-kaffir finds them they'll still probably won't have learnt their lesson, saying that "not all poor, oppressed blacks are like that".

I didn't want to say this, but you're pretty much right. This is exactly why women should not have a voice in society. They're fucking retarded.

Thanks guys, guess I'll take this to a higher level then. (Even if they were given weapons for free, they wouldn't take it, because media told them weapons are bad.. True story.)
Normally I wouldn't care, but these girls are friends since over 30 years back, and how stupid they might be (they aren't stupid-stupid, but very naive), I still care about them as good friends.

I did spend many days before they left, to find sources they would believe 'as true' (for common people, MSM is still to be believed you know) before they left, but they didn't listen.

I hope I was wrong, and I hate being wrong..

Stay safe, and please show the world that white ppl don't flee if shit is really going to hit the fan.

Im not even sure if there are 6 million whites in all of Africa. According to Wiki, SA has 4.6 Million whites. Zimbabwe hardly has any left.

Anyways, we know that he really means "6 million niggers", so the point is moot anyways.

All six million nignogs will be fighting age muslim men, of course.

Okay, fair enough. I should've specified.

Women are perfectly capable of being intelligent - in fact, I know a fair number of women who have much more brainpower than me. The problem is that women are incredibly, unsalvageably naive, foolish and trusting and kind by nature. They can't help it, in much the same way that you as a man feel an instinctive need to protect them. The natural order of things is that men are protecting women and keeping them from doing naive, foolish things like this, but obviously that's not the case in modern society.

Yeah, I got you, and I am very aware of how women are using their brains, that's the single reason why I'm worried.

Is it worse down there right now compared to two-three months ago? Just chatted with one of them, and everything was "great", I didn't mention anything, just asked how they're doing.

Can you guide me to any not obvious "right/alt-right" pages about current situation? They already know about the president, and what it can result in.

Most news sources are pretty polarized, so there's not really any getting around that. You're just going to have to learn persuasion.

South african whites had every right to that land, but retaking it when they are down to less than 10% of the population (assuming niggers can census) is not going to happen, most of the people willing to fight left after they lost, and us helping them would be like sending to pickups full of /k/ommandos into Detroit and thinking we can retake it.

As you said, they are the end stage. I'm sugggesting triage, fight for places that can still be salvaged

fuck off Holla Forums

If you've already told them several times in different ways and they won't listen, then you won't convince them ever. You obviously represent no authority in their minds, which is the only thing they would respond to. If their parents are average norfags I can't imagine they haven't expressed their worry on several occasions too, so that's out too.

So you just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. If things go bad that's natural selection for you. Kan ikke kurere dumskap.

You're thinking the odds are long when, really, they're not. Look at the casualty figures when SADF took on commies in Angola or for the Rhodesian Bush War. Unless the niggs are commanded and supported by far more competent forces at every stage, and I mean with logistics, officer corps, artillery, close air support, and so on and so forth, it's not even going to be a contest in the long run. Will white South Africans still die? Yeah, of course. Will it be easy? No.

As long as you meet three conditions, there's nothing stopping SA from being turned back into what it should have been. Those conditions are: 1) the (((international community))) fucks off and doesn't intervene heavily on the side of the ANC/EFF. 2) There is some outside support for Afrikaners, but this is arguably less important than the first. 3) A large number of whites in SA and elsewhere get some real backbone, wake up and smell the coffee and knuckle down. I hope that those who can are preparing for war, and the same for any white countries undergoing the deluge right now. Part of 3) implicitly is that Saffers have to basically adopt a mindset more like what the Orania township is, and they have to stop relying on kaffir servants because that sort of shit will literally kill them.

The demographics are more than twice as bad as they were then, and many of the people who fought and lived, left. They moved to my part of the world. If their odds aren't long, what is stopping us from DOTR in white countries right now? The numbers are much more in our favor.

unrealistic, they intervene in every conflict, which is why you have to choose better battles.

Whites are good fighters. We're smart. A small number of us can do quite a bit. But africa doesn't care, and will get a shitload of us killed, and all it would potentially gain is a corner of a hostile continent that breeds niggers like flies, or worse considering foreign aid. And the people you are suggesting we help are mostly not even willing to save themselves.

That'll be the day. (((They))) are currently quiet because there is nothing positive to say about SA if attention were to be focused there suddenly.

BUT if a couple of naive whites were to start an uprising, or travel to SA in order to help overthrow the kaffirs, then (((they))) would tell the world that these terrible, white terrorists have gotten so strong, after 23 years of peaceful, loving, efficient democracy that poor SA needs help to stop the racist attack on the multicultural government, and that all murders and corruption and lying kaffirs are the fault of these terrorists.

Bla bla bla. With the support of the (((international community))), nothing good will ever happen to SA. In a best case scenario the country destroys itself and is rebuilt by white people again, but then (((somebody))) would point out the racism inherent in the system…

The deck is stacked against us no matter what. You're just going to have to accept that and work smarter and harder than the enemy. Whatever you do, don't give up.

in what way is fighting in SA smarter than fighting in europe or north america?

gotta remove our 2% first

the difference is open conflict in sa vs pretending to be criminal activity in other coutries.
venezuela is also ripe for takeover.

Okay, I'll bite.

It's simple, schlomo. It's incredibly simple. If we're not founding more white countries, we're on the defensive. Niggers are going to invade our land no matter what - we need to return the favor.

Why is this like 30000000 fps?

We were losing white countries, and now we are making headway against jews and their lackeys in our own, for the first time in generations.
If you just abandon your own fight and take up someone else's, yes.
no, that just further muddies our races and niggers outside of africa don't care about what happens to niggers in africa. You will do more by fucking with foreign aid to make niggers starve then you could ever kill or drive out in a shooting war.
A proportion of normie whites would gladly join in to violently defend what they think is theirs, none will join you to go waste your blood on africa

You are encouraging the importation of niggers if you do this, because while you are fighting over there, kikes and leftists will use the opportunity to flood more 'refugees' onto a population you aren't there to defend.

Like they're doing in Europe?

The reason the enemy is able to invade us like they're doing right now is that we don't put any pressure on them that would prevent them from doing so.

First they pushed us out of North Africa(the northernmost part of Africa used to be white, in ancient times), then they pushed into spain and held it for 700 years. Then they pushed us out of Byzantium. Now they're trying to push us out of Europe itself.

And you try to tell me we're making headway.

The German offshoots of Blackletter are called Fraktur. It looks like a couple fonts i've seen here: peter-wiegel.de/

Good one.

Don't call it a grave. If Syriaq is anything to go by, we will be getting some sweet 4k/60 fps GoPro vids a full blown racewar. If anything this will provide both entertainment AND education for the rest of the world. So good luck Soufricans, make em count, and most importantly put on one hell of a show for the rest of us. With some luck you'll become this millenium's 300 Spartans.

Compared to ten years ago, leaps and bounds. Do you think we will lose Europe and North America?

now let's compare what I wrote to how you quoted me

Right, we might push them back for another fifty years or so until the current struggle is memory holed like every other struggle the white race has had, and a new generation is convinced that dey wuz kangz.

We need to push back.

https:// www.urbanfonts.com/fontsearch?s=blackletter

Interesting how you ignored where you changed the meaning of what I said, and then imply that what is futile in our homelands is somehow going to work in africa

If we kill them they win?

I never said it was futile in our homelands, kike. I said we need to push back. Funny that you accuse me of twisting words as you do exactly that.

If shit goes down in SA, I'm going to do everything I can to help them, and no amount of kvetching from (((you))) is going to change that.

Filtered.

Damn, I wanted to ask what country you were abandoning to do so.

bump

m8 you got my noodle going

What if we name the white resistance the "SA" movement?

We need a separate thread for organizing this

There's actually a small speedboat for sale near where I live, but of course no dosh for it.

What would the speedboat be deployed from, though? Small cargo ship?

No need for a speedboat, most of the fighting if not all will be on land

I stand by my very first post. And like crusades focusing on defending christendom and controlling the holy land, if the there is to be a RaHoWa it must first focus on the holy lands of our peoples.

Transport, user. How do you think we're gettin over there, American Airlines?

Why not? we can buy guns cheaper in SA than buying them in the US and then trying to smuggle them into africa

What are SA's gun laws? I figured they'd be pretty strict on gun control, given the situation they're in.

Why do you care? Killing niggers ain't usually legal either.

You're a special kind of retarded.

S.African here (staying).

You said diving instructors, so that most likely means coastal. If it's in the cape provinces, those people kind of live in a bubble. They fall under the DA government (liberal) instead of ANC and there are far fewer blacks there, and a lot more coloureds (mulattoes). Huge difference. If it's around Durban (KZN), then there's a lot more Indians rather than blacks. Most of the shit happens inland, in the Free State province (farm attacks) or Gauteng (urban crime).

When I read your original message I got the feeling like, maybe there's a lesson they need to learn here. Maybe this will be an opportunity to get rid of some of that naivete, but if they're too naive the cost will probably be too high. I would drill them on national crime and rape statistics from unbiased sources. Try to get them to realise that they always need to keep their heads on a swivel, or the unthinkable is not only possible, but likely.

They try to make it hard to get one but it's doable.

Concealed carry is legal here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa

So not THAT bad, all things considered. Doubtful that a noncitizen would be able to own one, though.

I think we should talk strategy about mounting an offensive and maintaining an occupation. Action might be more legitimate to people if we have an inkling of a plan.

Basically, there are 4 major ethnic groups that SA has classified.
Whites
Coloureds (mulattos and mixed race in American verbiage.)
Blacks (This includes the Khoisan and Bantu)
Asians (Referring to Indians on the southeast coast of SA.)

The major concentrations of whites are in four areas: Cape Town/Riversdale, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfentein, and Pretoria/Johannesburg.

Three of the four areas could be connected by a single corridor as I illustrated in the second pic. However, this corridor would be long, critical, and vulnerable.

If we could secure the corridor linking the major white areas, we could route the resources from the north (Pretoria area) to the white controlled ports to the south.

We facilitate trade, we have income, we have a chance.

Discussion welcome.

It may be easier to hold the south coast and have a link between Pretoria and Durban rather than trying to have a connection form Cape Town to the north as the chain would be too long and costly to maintain and just move the supplies by the sea or by air. Another fact that may cause problems is that population density increases further north you go.However, the eastern region of SA is fairly sparse and may allow for easier control of a larger region and potentially allowing for a shorter chain to Pretoria.

The biggest problem of any operation is going to be supply and man power. Both of which cost money. Anyone autistic enough figure an estimate cost of maintaining an armed operation to remove 44+ million people?

Praise Kek for these digits!
Between us all, I'm sure we can handle this. Many of us are veterans, many of us were once criminals and have thousands of friends in very low places who would be willing to go all in, and some of us are already recruiting from strange sources. We have the numbers, we have the firepower, and we have the memes. All we lack is to be legitimized by the blessing of the God Emperor.

(CHECKED)

Legitimization isn't even necessary, a willingness to turn a blind eye is enough. After all, due to the black population in the states, there is a lot of muck to have to go through to support whites killing blacks even if it's on the basis of "we're about to be genocided by them". You'll have to make sure you eliminate all of them though, unless you want holocoast ver. 2.0 burned black edition with the proud stories of how these poor young Africans escaped the clutches of the evil white man.

You speak as if you have some sort of military backing, the blacks in SA amount to nothing without support of the foreign media apparatus. We have the technology to wipe them out but to many whites would fight against such an act right now.

So in a SHTF scenario the whites like back in the day will prove superior but would also do a genocide on the niggers. The outside media would take up on this and you'd have some Euro or US invading to help the poor blacks, killing off the remaining whites. That's the cost if you win to well and as fast as your nature will allow.

I'd say that if you want to stay in SA you need to segregate yourselves into an only white community. You need to be able to make everything you can from the land and train together as if you are an ancient tribe. That's the only way I know how you can defend then finally overcome for victory, the long game.

Now of course the black government is going to get on you for gibs, that's when you can start an incident with them, claim succession when the time is right. If you win the battle they make against you then they'll be forced to leave you alone. And there will be little uppity media calling for a US invasion to help the blacks in SA when they can't deal with a small community of whites somewhere within the border who won't pay taxes and want to be left alone.

You essentially need to become like the Kurds I know that's a bad example but you understand what I mean. Don't be the civic nationalists like Rhodesia, that failed, you need to become actual White Nationalists to win this one don't cuck no altruism towards non-whites, NEVER DO THAT.

More than 5 mil South Africans have HIV. All whites there need to do is wait it out, if you can survive in your own communities and defend against the niggers they'll be back to Zulu land within a century.

Providing no Jewish involvement ofc.

Yes I do agree the Cape Town/Pretoria corridor would be unreasonable.
What about this: Open the corridor along the Pretoria-Durban pipeline, while supporting Cape Town and Port Elizabeth by air and sea, while also possibly opening a supply/evacuation route to/from Bloemfentein.

I understand your argument. I never gave a timeline, so the strategy may go as fast or slow as we allow it. It could simply be a simultaneous formation of multiple white nation-states who provide trade and support to one another, gradually expanding their control and territory. Or it could be a blitzkrieg. The former would probably work better on the international relations aspect.

What really does matter though, is being in control of the natural resources and industry there. The economies could directly feed the war effort.

I CAN'T SIT IDLY
NO I CAN'T MOVE AT ALL
I CURSE THE NAME
THE ONE BEHIND IT ALL

New thread soon?

What should the thread be called? Also, you know our (((mods))) are going to anchor it - why not post one on /k/ as a backup and one here?

Don't conflate the Khoi and San with the Bantu. They are totally different. The Khoi-San are the only people who can really claim to own SA, and they want nothing to do with any of this. They just want to be left alone.

You can take it to /tok/ if you want to keep it dark, there is a similar topic there already, though that board is slow, really for planning and saving memes.