Trump Refuses To Shake Merkel's Hand GLOBALIZATION BTFO

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-shake-hand-refuse-a7635911.html
archive.fo/tLO2f
Donald Trump refuses to shake Angela Merkel's hand
President greeted German leader with handshake upon her arrival but appeared to ignore requests to do so as the pair sat together in front of TV cameras

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/donald-trump-meet-angela-merkel-white-house-make-break-meeting/
nypost.com/2017/03/17/trump-doesnt-shake-hands-with-merkel-during-photo-op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this was intentional, folks. Merkel needed that Photo Op to save her skin in the upcoming election and she didn't get it. Trump is basically saying covertly to the Germanic People 'this woman is not the friend of America'.

#STUMPED

Considering she has a lot of blood on her hands, I wouldn't be surprised he refused.

Fake news, please follow the procedure:

Not sticking his hands in shit. Good!

Globalists BTFO

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/donald-trump-meet-angela-merkel-white-house-make-break-meeting/

nypost.com/2017/03/17/trump-doesnt-shake-hands-with-merkel-during-photo-op/

NOT FAKE NEWS

>>>/gasyourself/

Reading comprehension, user.
Read the signs. The first handshake was a basic greeting out of politeness, but he refused to do so again to show they're not his friends.

Fake news.

Retard. Read before posting.

>>>/oven/

The title is absolute fucking clickbait.
The whole piece is fake news.

>>>/cuckchan/

hahahaha

The only faggot here is you.

This makes it OK?
Just like the MSM.

(checked)
Spoiler that shit

>>>/reddit/

>>>/trs/

Too late. Hopefully kek forgives me with the dubs.

Meh, it'll take more than a refused handshake to kill the kike globalism.

Abandon Israel in their autistic fit against Iran and then we'll talk.

Now that's an argument change.
So, OP, remind me who am I again.
You've accused me of being a kike, being a refugee, being aut-right faggot, it seems that you're the one who can't hold down a position.

Some really need to drop the Red-Pill here

I don't get Merkel. She herself said multikulti would never work so why is she doing the things she has done recently?

He didn't probably because he would not get the dominant hand

He shaked in the press conference regardless

fair enough, the one at the briefing would be the farewell then

press conference*

Someone please make a webm of the wiretapping smug!

God damn Merkel to hell.

Oh wait, I didn't see any references to that – was that just creative writing? Please let it be real.

No. That was the President springing a Trump Trap and telling the nation Kang Nigger was already caught once for wiretapping. He just rekt the "unfounded wiretapping claims" narrative. I wonder how butthurt the fake news OP is.

Possibly that or possibly he just does not want to do anything the (((media))) asks but ignoring Merkel makes him more dominant and puts her into a submissive mindset. Trump is a natural with women and probably great with kids too. He will have Merkel nervously wanting his approval and desperately trying to impress him in short time.

He should have brought a gaggle of Irish wolfhounds into the room and claimed it was for Patrick's day.

Ya beat me to it user

WHAT A TIMELINE!

That show was fucking awsome

Stop it, you are getting me excited.

Trump said it really slow like he knew he was dropping a tactical nuke.

jesus fuck, how many times are you going to embarrass yourself you fucking fool?

kill yourself

Germany is pretty much past the point of no return now. Importing that many muds equates to being out-bred in just a few decades. The culture will die years before the white German population is completely replaced though. There's no way to deport them either since nobody even knows where they actually came from. It was all lies and a giant clusterfuck of the government clearly not giving a shit about the German citizens, and actively working to destroy them. For Merkel to admit the truth at this point would not only mean complete loss of any political power, but probably criminal charges, lynchings, and civil war.

I like how one of the retard ITT actually posted two MSM articles in a poor attempt to deny the title isn't clickbait. I watched the whole thing so it won't work on me but anyone else coming here later will have the first impression that there was no handshakes between the two.

Anyhow, it's pretty much irrelevant. If you're browsing here and still trust anything said by the MSM you're a fool that needs to be gassed.

Why you do this?

It's clear from the video that she was hoping for a photo op, but as for Trump's actual 4D parcheesi strategy it's hard to be certain. It's a good sign, to be sure, and the other anons' speculations may be close to the mark.

fish fingers