HAPPENING

archive.fo/a4PXn

TLDR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UWgcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this was probably planned to happen

That SS agent was to be fired.
Trump hired someone to steal all the data they had before they could defect.
4D chess.

This wasn't an accident.

Women just do so well in Secret Service.

Known contents on the laptop happen to be.

Suuuuuuuuuuuurrrre

What does the word 'wasn't' mean to you?

Don't let this thread get slid. Ocean of bullshit today, and this needs to be seen.

I see two possibilities here:

1. The Secret Service agent left it in her car deliberately so that it could be stolen, giving herself plausible deniability.

2. The stupid nigger who stole it has no clue what's on it, and it will turn up in a pawn shop in a few days.

There's no way this was random. A crackhead looking for a quick buck would just take the laptop. What use would he have for some random keycard? Also, according to the article, this happened Thursday morning. What kind of petty burglar goes around smashing car windows in broad daylight?

Those Hitler quads demand an investigation!

I'm guessing there is a possibility the documents, laptop and keycard were all in a laptop carry bag together.

But with digits like those, I fear we must assume the worst.

Well, I'm a fucking idiot. I didn't even consider that they might have all been in a briefcase or something.

There is no way this was an accident, put her in gitmo until she talks

if it was hostile action, Barron and First Milf are in danger
if it's 4^PiD chess, illary's most damning emails will be leaked, as well as the Pope damning stuff, just in time to get rid of him
oh and the unreliable SS cunt will get fired

I just saw this while watching fox news waiting for the Trump Merkel press conference.
They were saying that the secret service can wipe the laptop remotely, so I'm assuming this was done. Info on the laptop included evacuation plans, Trump tower floor plans, Clinton probe info, and more.

NOT GOOD

Yeah, but what if it was deliberate to feed the Globalists false info? Let them think they've got all the inside plans and knowledge, then surprise them with your true intention.

This had to have been intentional no way is the secret service that incompetent although it was a woman. I'm actually a bit worried if anything will come from this, only positive is leaking shit about clintons email but the floor plan worries me. They should have laptops designed with a killswitch incase shit like this happens though, once more it was intentional.

Looking at the neighborhood (bath beach, brooklyn, NY), I'm gonna guess the agent was getting into her car, put her shit in it, then had to go back into the house for whatever reason. Maybe she left the oven on. When she left, she forgot to close her car door. A friendly neighborhood Uber driver saw her go, and was at just the right place at the right time to partake in some gibmedats. This story would make no sense if she had closed the door, and the thief broke into her car.

That's just my analysis.

They can't do shit.

Hitler confirms this is very fishy. Get this to Trump.

If this was an (((inside))) job, they may have ways to isolate the laptop or to disable any killswitches it may have.

Definitely not an accident, but it could go two ways at the moment.

I can't see Trump making such a stupid mistake as letting an obvious double agent take sensitive information in a laptop anywhere.

Why does the SS have this information? Isn't their job to protect the President not investigate Clinton's email…

The premise sucks but let's see where this storyline goes

[nervous_laughter.jpg]

Please meme responsibly, user.
Rolling to reverse jinx. Praise Kek.

As for the "theft" itself, this is exactly how the FBI does its dirty work and makes things disappear. Search for "John O'Neil" and "briefcase stolen," then for "John O'Neil" and "Ambassador Bodine" and "Yemen," then search for "John O'Neil" and "died on 9/11" to get a flavor for how (((they))) set you up and kill you.

You assume that USSS laptops don't have cell cards. Why would the secret service rely on wifi?

Yes this is what I saw. Trump is not going to be happy

Why would the thief not have a screwdriver.

"Get them onboard, I'll call it in"

"The flight plan list me, Dr. Pavel, and only ONE of you"

(((shady))) as fuck

The thing about Trump's floor plans makes me wonder if this was intentional though; I would figure that if this was intentional, it would have been left out that Trump's floor plans were in the known files that were lost with the laptop. Maybe this is a means of intimidation? It seems weird to me that if the device was intended to be stolen to aid in a plot against Trump Tower, and the SS agent was in on it, that the media would release that Trump Tower documents were among the potentially compromised files. Now Trump has the ability to act preemptively, and any attack would immediately draw suspicion to the secret service agent. It feels to me like that alone would blow the entire lid off of what ever intention may have been behind this. This feels really, really, really sloppy. I wonder if there's something that's being missed.

I don't know. This all seems really weird. At the very least, Trump was right to use his own security in tandem with the SS; what a clusterfuck.

Wait a minute – Why would a single SS agent, who is presumably a regular member of the Presidential Praetorian Guard, have information related to Hillary Clinton's email investigation? Who gave her that? And why the hell did she need to carry it home with her?

Also, remember that other laptop, supposedly containing information about Clinton's email server, that the FBI just plumb lost during the election?

I sure hope Trump knows who he's fucking with. He needs our support and energy to bruise these serpents in the head. InB4 "Kike Puppet!"

(heil'd)
This is my guess. Deep state is looking for a way to upturn the presidency, including assassination.

Good question. Isn't this data supposed to be DOJ property?

All valid points, I don't know either. I'm not sure if anything will come from this though.

Thieves are fucking idiots.

I'd wager that all USSS agents ever assigned to Trump Tower are given the floor plan and told to study it.

Unless they can crack luks or hardware encryption I wouldn't worry. Could be cianiggers though if they have backdoor, wiki leaks needs to spill the beans asap if that's the case. I'm betting its a lenovo T series like t460s

I live in bensonhurst. Thats also a Russian neighbor hood. SVD spooks can move around easily.

The first time they fire that laptop on it will be found provided (((they))) are looking for it.

phew. We can count on kek and 1488D chess.

How confident are you that the agent – who left the fucking laptop in her car, remember – didn't also leave the encryption off? How confident are we that she's not in on this?

Quick workaround: Open it inside a controlled area in a hospital. They have Wi-Fi inhibitors and other ECM to insulate devices. It's why your cellphone stops working on some floors.

The first thing you do is remove the hdd and add it as the 2nd drive in another PC so it can't boot but you can still forensically examine it. Obviously you'd take precautions so there is no way the drive can access the internet.

So if it was an inside job, where would the laptop most likely go? Any CIA blacksites around there?

Whoever stole the laptop wasn't a common thief, this was intentional and might've even been an inside job. See

This is much higher level stuff. The drive is BIOS locked and encrypted so they'll have to dump the BIOS and TPM chips from the motherboard to try to get the encryption key.

Even ABC is reporting on it:

http:// abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-service-laptop-trump-tower-floor-plans-details/story?id=46204467

It's nothing

Well shit, let's not even talk about it then. Delete the thread.

This is a thing? And if it is it's this isn't doing women in the SS any favours.

she probably had the encryption key written on a sticky note attached to the screen

Muh pentium pro says otherwise

>[email protected]/* */

Wait what. You telling us they use simple key encryption for state security relevant data. Even Meth junkies scoring on the internet use better Opsec to disguise their data.

This is why women can't fucking be in these positions. They're always fucking up shit with classified information.

(((They))) will certainly pin this on Russia.

Wouldn't the floor plans be publicly available anyways in city records?

Contractanon here. The process for obtaining these public records varies from one location to the next. This is because some building plans include confidential or proprietary information either belonging to the owner of the property or the construction company who handled the project. In most cases, requests for physical documents must be made in writing at the government office where they are kept. Electronic records may be easier to obtain, especially if they are not for commercial or industrial buildings. The average residential building plan is one of the easier public documents to obtain, as many of these are retained in both physical and electronic forms, and only a few municipal offices require written documentation of the request. Blueprint seekers should be aware that a written request is often held on file for up to five years after any public documents are handed over. If an original copy is required, many city and county officials will not allow it to leave the building.

Interesting. Are you allowed to photograph the original plans?

Checked.

I dont even leave my tool box in my car.

Not at all. Prints fall under the same copywright laws as books.

IS THIS A HOAX?

Did this even happen or is it the start of a narrative (((they))) want to build.

If information is found to be leaked or if someone gets into Trump tower when its investigated (((they))) can claim it was all because of a stolen laptop, and there was no conspiracy and leaking of information goy.

Lets say I buy a print from lennar, it usually would cost me between 2-3k usd for liscensing fees, yet even then in say 20 years i am doing a remodel. I need to go to lennar to re-obtain said orrigional print (major alteration) or the city (zoning/minor alteration). Unless you draw the building yourself or completely and contractually purchase the print, you do not have the rights to said print.

Why would an SS agent have this? Are they not only tasked with the physical security of VIPs?

These. It's not random, goys.

Damn that's top level copyright bullshit. I'm sure you're allowed to sketch some parts and take notes about them? My uncle was a contractor but I was never interested to learn more.

Doing so will result in rejection by code and inspection officials (prefferably, but i've dropped a box of nails in a sidewalk that i'd forgotten to rebar to set off the metal detector that my county official used in my younger days, everyone has their sins, user.) and require removal from the structure and provocation of contractual obligations. Hell, even using the wrong materials will get you in big trouble(see big D construction 2016).

Possibilities I see:

1) It was legitimate information outright stolen by an enemy party

2a) It is misleading information Trump planted in order to be stolen
2b) This gives Trump an excuse to perform more crackdowns

3) Or

What we find about the SS agent in question might tell us more.

(checked)
We need additional info gathered about her, this would help put together some of the puzzle pieces.

Mossad getting ready to make a move.

(Heild)

LET'S GET THIS GOING ALREADY!!!

Why is this relevant and being reported? An uber client would be leaving tracks, even if completely fake. Why mention Uber by name?

I'm not even sure if that's unlikely or not but I assume they'd had to have updated their shit some time in the last 10-15 years at least due to software bloat

I can't sat for the SS or others, but the military still uses old ass PCs and XP.

It claimed it was because they had secured it and plugged all the holes, which they'd have to do all over with an updated OS. No clue how true that is.

Depends on if the CIAniggers still care about XP.

Very professional.

most likely scenario to me, too convenient

Misinformation? Throw people like us off.

Could be. Oddly specific for a taxi service.

My immediate thought was how easily the thief should be tracked if it was a normal customer. If nothing else, it wouldn't take long at all to figure out the driver who dropped him off and get something to work with.

Also, the theif would have had a smart phone just to use the service in the first place. Plenty of data to work with.

The laptop is a cover story.

Insiders are going to expose the Trump tower surveillance story through their media contacts. They're going to show that Trump was indeed under surveillance by GCHQ during the campaign, possibly that the White House ordered it.

This laptop story is plant to confuse the issue.

When the actual insider leaks come out, about the surveillance of Trump tower, investigation of Clinton emails, etc, the media will deliberately label these as being leaks from the "stolen laptop". They will place the blame for all such information on the Secret Service. As rumors fly in media circles about the surveillance, the deep state will say it's just information from the stolen laptop. They will deny the surveillance leaks, or Clinton leaks, as fake news construed from the laptop theft.

This is all being done principally to save GCHQ and British intelligence face. Same with Spicer's apology saga.

The Brits threw a fit and forced Spicer to back off because they already paid their due when their spy chief Hannigan was forced to resign. They don't want any more embarrassment, and the Whitehouse (Spicer) can't come back for another pound of flesh. (Not everyone in the White House has seen the same script on this one) Hence the apologies, the denials by everyone, now this latest leak.

The Brits went in for more than they bargained for on this one. Bad luck old chap. Mucky business politics.

That's a distinct possibility I didn't consider.

Maybe the perp is trying to get caught. That would force them to "hand over" the laptop to law enforcement officials, it might even be easier for enemy parties to access the data at that point. Bet they could "persuade" the agent to give up the password so they can "look around" and "make sure nothing illicit happened." Gives them access and plausible deniability at the same time because it would be "proven" no consequential data breaches actually took place in the perp's hands.

At this point it is worth assuming every law enforcement institution is corrupt and that sometimes working outside the law and official institutions is more secure - even for the president. Besides the corruption, I bet the successive attempts by each side to subvert the other without completely destroying the institutions creates enough chaos for leaks and data breaches to take place constantly. It's like a coup that has been recently intensified at the institutional level, and neither side (for now) is willing to make kill shots because they're trying to somehow kill off the other side without killing their institution at the same time. I think it's impossible to avoid mutually assured destruction with the consequence of ending the legitimacy of these institutions even in the eyes of normies.

So who knows what the fuck is going on.

And even then, there still remains the possibility Trump knows all of this and is exploiting this institutional vulnerability. Could be something like says.

fucking scrubs! Why are burgers so bad at OPSEC? Even their fucking CIA leaks like a 40y old whore on meth.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Sure is holy in here

praise

=HOTWHEELS LET ME POST YOU FAGGOT==

I think the proliferation and sheer quantity of devices and pathways which have been introduced that can transmit leaks have overwhelmed the OPSEC of even the most secretive institutions. All the surveillance tools and exploits they caused to be released into our society has ultimately backfired, because it is becoming easier to be come under surveillance than to actually perform surveillance. The NSA is spying on the CIA, the CIA is spying on the NSA, so on and so forth, secrets only survive more because of public incredulity than the sophistication of these agency's operations.

The architects of the domestic spy and control campaigns of the 20th century failed to consider that the more energy exerted on one plane to maintain control simply creates greater entropy on other planes… which is to say, the more effort they exert to maintain control through technological means, the more they lose control of their ability to control us through other means.

Before, practically no one was under surveillance, but then again practically no one really could know the real structure of power.

Now, practically everyone must be under surveillance because practically anyone can know the real structure of power. Surveillance agencies pushed so hard to increase their powers of surveillance, they pushed until even they had become under effective surveillance like Oroboros swallowing its tail. The seer becomes the seen.

don't make me remember

RIP

Bit of a stretch. Societies consist to 90% of normies, who even when presented facts don't give a shit.

One thing is for sure, the greatest times for Intelligence Agencies were the 60-80s, where they had monopolized technology and everyone still thought the world is flat. They could assassinate everyone without anyone noticing something strange.

Now it's a bit different. They can still do the same but the effort is much higher because of possible information leaks due to digitalization. My guess is, that there is a division within the CIA who doesn't utilize technology and rely on "old school" methods for assassination, asset handling and so on. It leaves no digital and paper trail, therefore it "didn't happen".

Like I said, we should realize these agencies are not really that sophisticated or powerful or smart. People just don't want to see, because it's more comfortable to believe the 20th century actually happened and it wasn't just a big psyop the powers that be put over us all.

One technique that is crucial to intelligence agencies hiding their tracks is working through intermediaries who are unaware of who they really work for and the ulterior motive. Using intermediaries, it is easy to compartmentalize tasks so that a macroscale effect is achieved that would be difficult to trace to their individual progenitors, especially if those individuals have no idea. Look at how the nuclear bomb was constructed - thousands were needed ultimately to extract, design, and construct the materials, but only very few actually knew what it was all for. The internet reduces the search cost for finding and linking together these connections considerably - a single pizzagate researcher with internet can turn up more in an afternoon what a team of FBI working round the clock could turn up in a week. Information inescapably proliferates through all planes like heat escapes a diesel engine.

The fake reality they have created for normies to live within will continue to be contradicted by the reality we actually live in. Thing is, short of killing them all the normies must eventually find out - as the extent of the simulation increases, it also increases in fragility while the rewards for dissimulating increase exponentially at the same time. I would look to the Protestant Reformation for a a case study of what happens when the hegemonic authority can no longer control the flow of information. We are only barely at the top of the rollercoaster, we haven't even started.

Well in a way it all desintegrates to dadaism, and therefore the aquisition of RL resources. As you already said that just some different words :^).

Gas the mods.
Who the fuck are the "board volunteers"?
Kys fags

kike mods want to stop discussion about this.

Bump for Trump

Bump

fucking lel

That's a really good point. It's probably deep state damage control. They're setting up a new narrative for when Trump goes to town with proof that the tower was wiretapped.

Though it depends on the type of evidence brought forth. If it's timestamped somehow, then the narrative can't possibly hold. Also, it's more likely that a lot of the wiretaps aren't physical but rather digital backdoors through the telecommunication companies. So if Trump's evidence implicates NSA style wiretapping, the laptop narrative would make no sense.

Somebody (?) has floor plans of trump tower,security details, pins that are used to identify ss agents, encrypted radio that is used for communication and access keycard ?

''Argentieri told investigators that the laptop held sensitive information about national security, the floor plans for Trump Tower, evacuation protocols and details about the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server…..A black bag with the Secret Service insignia on it was also taken — along with an access keycard, several lapel pins that Secret Service agents are required to wear when protecting the president and other sensitive documents, sources said.
An agency-issued radio, used for closed-circuit communications between agents, was also among the stolen items, according to Politico.''archive.is/UWgcg

Now, think about it like a mission in video game "hitman". What could you do with all that ?

maybe you should've checked the catalog before shitting out an inferior thread?

The first question i would ask is how could someone know that this is a valueable laptop?!
Depending on that i would evaluate the threat levels. I would assume that protocols are changed since this is known and i would know, so why would this laptop be valuable again?
Why would i steal a laptop, which would be really hard to get to (i assume) to only achieve a shuffeling of protocol.
My gut guess is that this was just for pride.
I assume that if this was the case, the guy will be caught pretty soon since it has drawn eyeballs.
So from an intelligence range perspective, unless it is some serious intelligence which it isnt because they would have gotten to that intelligence in another way to be effective this guy will be found within the next 24hours, which means more for instant gratification or disturbance, if i would want to assinate the president of the usa i wouldnt rely on that shit, unless it is a stunt or a prelude, but i assume that doesnt fit.

So unless this isnt really well planned, because anything other than that is shit, it is half baked.
Depending on how easy it was to figure out this was a valuable laptop.

Absolutely no doubt. Why on Earth would someone carry around a laptop with blueprints to a skyscraper.

I keep thinking, why would a SS agent have Hillary emails stuff? Here's a theory… it didn't, but all this is from police sources, same NYPD that had Weiner laptop. Cover for NYPD to leak?

First thing that's done when something like this happens is they figure out what was on the laptop, what it had access to, etc.

Then they go about changing passwords, encryption keys, frequencies, and other details and information that can be gleaned from the computer.

By now all that shit is changed and the damaged minimized. God-Emperor is secure.

Corruption? Imagine you steal a laptop, which is assumed to be correlated to the protection of trump and then you find some juicy hillary stuff on it.

Why are there female secret service agents

Just a wild guess but here goes.

Basically he needs to outmaneuver yet another attempt at him.

Basically what I mean is that it's just a way of creating plausible deniability in case he gets assassinated using the blueprints, in contrast to the accountability if it came out that they murdered him.

blowjob duty

Yep. I work in IT at a company of less than 1000 eployees that barely has its shit together and even we at least have plans to deal with this shit. I guarantee that entire drive is very well encrypted, the laptop itself can likely be tracked by GPS, and remotely wiped over a cell signal as soon as it's powered on. There are enterprise class laptops and motherboards with this shit built in, it works before even booting to an OS as long as there is power. There's no fucking way my employer has access to this shit and the fucking president's security does not.

It would be more likely that the Trump administration used tainted data to determine other possible vectors of intelligence leakage from within.

Question is, who would be stupid enough to buy it?

was the agent a jew? it's always jews.

Bump

user, why don't we have the police report, the agent's address, and the Uber trip report from the day of the theft yet? Is NYanon just a bunch of no-talent HWNDUs?

russian ha—

wait a second. could these Russian hackers be cia?

this is from wikileaks I take it? this is important.

bump

Agent's name is Marie Argentieri, Brooklyn NY.

But to believe this you also need to the believe the narrative pushed by the NY Daily News too ("police sources told the Daily News"), which may not even be true to begin with. They're a very anti-Trump newspaper.

Why would the Secret Service be involved with that investigation??

But it could be either side, we don't know which one yet. What if the laptop also contained information about Anthony Weiner's e-mails?

This, along with the selfies of his sleeping grandson, are warnings to Trump - we can take out your family at any time. The WH fence jumper was on the grounds at least 17 minutes, looking in windows and trying to open doors before the SS stopped him- another warning. The USSS is completely infested and corrupted with the scum obama and jeh johnson hired. Firing Clancy wasn't enough, the entire agency needs to be turned over. Hopefully Trump has his personal guys and Marines covering his back, at least they'll shoot back at them. This Argentieri chick needs to be investigated to see if/how she ties back to clinton and obama, bigly.

You have NO clue. Read Spycatcher by Peter Wright (banned by the UK government), MI5 recruits geniuses in their fields, Wright happened to be a genius in electronics and radar. He describes the technology which MI5 developed in house, in association with Marconi.
Their technology was around 30 to 40 years ahead of the public consumer and industrial curve and presumably, it still is.

Another one.
twitter.com/PressSec/status/843147851471511553

Intel's botnet doing something good for once.

bump

No, your both retards…

That don't even need to be powered on famlambamjamcam. Almost every Dell Prescision or Latty has had this since Intel started making Core 2 Duos.

the password is… GOD

I know he's part of the legacy media but I always liked Lou Dobbs, he's a class act.

www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/mystery-thief-secret-service-laptop/

If Trump dies we form the fourth Reich

You obviously have never been to brooklyn.

If Trump dies, Barron becomes the Batman.