BF1 race war confirmed

Looks like DICE didn't go "muh diversity" that much. Livestream for BF1 confirmed for June 12.

battlefield.com/squads?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_fb_bf1-squads-fb&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=6094&ts=1464717695101&sf46663818=1

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/28257?msg=welcome_stranger
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29270
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29265
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29340
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29341
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29385
gutenberg.org/ebooks/34161
gutenberg.org/ebooks/34444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get the fuck out

This is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me. I still had hope for a proper Bad Company 3 but by the looks of it EA has finally corrupted DICE into total cancer.

So it's only americans who are BLACKED™?
And i see they invited a lot of cancer from youtube too.
And there is the women fighting user,not nurses,fighting.That's already too much diversity

you didnt get the message when they released BF3? or when they made BF4?

I don't know you but BF4 is actually pretty good. I didn't play it on release though. But yeah, BF3 and Hardline are absolutely shit.

To be fair, there were black Americans fighting in WW1, and some of them were named "Harlem Hellfighters" for being tough bastards and crazy killers.

But I think the biggest thing in all this is to try to make this another America's War situation.

WW1 was Europe's war and Europe's alone, no matter who joined in later, their contribution meant shit-all, unlike in WW2 where it became decisive.

I'm tired of this shit anyways, I'll be 40 or 50 when the next "boom" for FPS will be ultramodern-futuristic warfare again after we go through all the wars now after COD and Bäfä, and now with added mix of social commentary and SJW journos about muh war and violence.

i respect your right to have shit taste.

why

are

you

typing

a

faggot?

READ HISTORY BOOKS BEFORE POSTING DUMB SHIT ABOUT WW1
gutenberg.org/ebooks/28257?msg=welcome_stranger
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29270
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29265
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29340
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29341
gutenberg.org/ebooks/29385
gutenberg.org/ebooks/34161
gutenberg.org/ebooks/34444

Don't forget the European African colonies that also fought.

Now here's a hardcore Holla Forums poster. I wish I could fit in just like you do. I bet you even hate Call of Duty.

I know,there were french too user.BF3 and BF4 had PoC™ in,no one bats an eye because,it's current year and they are present in the army,denying it would be pretty stupid(still how many mexicans or asian are in the army,where is their representation?).
But this is,as you said,an european war.The lost lives just in the first days at Verdun,Somme,Ypres,etc.were french,english and german.I want that at least they don't spit on the tombs of those soldiers because they have to focus on not letting african-american feelings get hurt.
The war was in worldwide scale.Want black?Give me African front.Want asian?Give me the pacific front.

Battlefield under EA become a propaganda machine.Every year was the current american enemy as the villain.

I guess millenial iPhone cunts like yourself have never seen more than one paragraph before.

BF4 maps sucks shit. The best maps in the game are the DLC maps they brought back from BF3 and then they even ruined those maps anyway.

Devolution is cool the very first time you see it. Because it's entirely scripted and not in anyway dynamic or made interesting and you get the same looking map layout every single time it's a complete waste of developer time. I mean, this gigantic fucking tower drops to the ground in seconds and then you've got this flat semi-open area that just always looks the same, always. It's pointless.

I could list more reasons about why BF4 is trash but like the other user, I respect your right to be retarded.

Well no shit faggot nigger. But the only reason they added a nigger is because it's 2016 and diversity, because I'm willing to bet 6 gorillion shekels that none of the white people who fought wanted to even be around the negroids or fight along side them

You know what's funny? hispanics are make a lower % than blacks by a lot and fill more of the combat arm rolls than blacks who mostly do support roles.

But you guys forget, hispanics and asians are not a protected class, since they do accomplish shit on their own. asians more, but still can't go against the narrative

Here's a good example of what I mean.

We had National Guard units coming into replace the normal active duty units going out. Say Texas, California, Alabama, and Georgia during my tours. Guess what Texas and California was filled to the brim with Hispanics. You would of think that Alabama and Georgia would be filled with with the same amount of Blacks? Nope. It was almost all crazy rednecks(some of the best guys i worked with) and a few token black guys.

Anyways rambling, but current media spits in the eye of hispanics and asians. They are never fairly represented in anything,besides asian games, while niggs cry until they are shoehorned into every form of media.

Those are sentences user, not paragraphs. You see a paragraph is a collection of sentences, but not with each sentence resting on it's own line, separated from the others - they need to be grouped together. I'm going to assume that English isn't your first language, it's mine but then I never learned grammar despite that so maybe you're the same and just don't know any better. I can't think of many blaming your for not understanding things due to the failing education systems of the world.

If you're still unsure, that was a paragraph.

:^)

It wouldn't bother me that the new BF covered the Harlem Hellfighters, but what annoys me is that DICE is only doing it not to have a good story, nope, it's all about virtue signaling how progressive they are by pushing diversity. That should be more of an insult to black people than anything. You are being used by idiots like this so they can get them progressive brownie points.

That's what a paragraph is you cunt.

And you cunt have only two paragraphs worth of shit to say in that post.

just cuck my video games up

how many black people do this? I mostly see the white SJW crowd go why can X be female,black, or gay.

You don't recall Cops? Or how the Black caucus is trying to shorhorn unqualified niggs onto Silican Valley, "because minorities are not being represented*, while the place is packed with Hindu's, and Asians. Are they going to replace all the hispanics that do all the manual labor?

It's all cool so long whites and Asians are getting replaced.

Another cawdudefiled? Werent the last 2 in forever beta mode?

sharpton was extorting sony at threat of calling them racist for not having enough niggers in their shit.

Leftists do what makes them feel good, not what does good.

And fuck niggers. Nobody wants to see them, and every human on the planet is disgusted by them.

You're right, we should be able to talk about Battlefield 4 on Holla Forums. Let me just make a Skyrim thread real quick.

Because

you're

being

a

nigger

about

it.

I'm

going

to

type

this

because

separating

sentences

has

always

been

a

thing

before

leddit

infested

halfchan

you

easily

triggered

nigger.

But seriously, there are a lot of things to shit on a person, but a person separating sentences in a new line is not something to flip out about you autist..

If I might interject, what you're referring to as a paragraph is actually a loose collection of sentences in double spaced format. A paragraph usually consists of five to six sentences, and is tabbed in at the start of every new paragraph.

We've been through this; dry academic rigor and historical accuracy aren't the driving forces behind this art direction, but instead rainbow haired kike dykes pushing the communist agenda they picked up in their B.A. with a minor in wymyn's studies.

it's a tactic by people who use paged forums to pad out their post and, in turn, the threads total pages.

There where a few non humans in Europe during WW1, so fucking what?

Dig long and hard enough and you'll find a vibrant in white lands during any period of human history. The only reason you'd focus your story on them, as you said, is because of politics, and we all know what kind of politics the Swedes love.

I wonder what the reaction would be if they made a game set in pre colonial Africa starring a white man.

Remember folks, diversity is always a one way street!

I agree. A good answer to the people who masquerade their multiracial ideals as concern for historicity would be that if they were indeed so concerned with this, that the specific theaters and battles that these individuals, and the segregated units they were invariably assigned to, would be the only places they appeared, and with appropriate chronology and scope.

It will be immediately apparent what depth their concern and research reaches, being only whatever the wikipedia page has to say on the matter. Indeed, there were some niggers in WW1, but they were not everywhere at all times.

They were there for six months only, and the vast, vast majority of niggers were not frontline troops.

It's doubly hilarious for the mudshit cunt, what with Bedouins, who actually had to be paid massive quantities of gold to even fight, and these are the "people" that founded the Saudi Arabia of today.

You know, the Saudi Arabia that will whip a woman that was raped.

Didn't some people say resident evil 5 was racist because you were only killing niggers in africa or some shit?

Yep, they made the game set in Africa have significantly less Africans in it.

EA shill trying to appeal to the "edgy" Holla Forums crowd.

Fuck off and die EA, I will never forget to what you have done.

You guys are such whiny little bitches. BF is about the MP, nobody gives a fuck if they add niggers and women to the campaign, the only thing I give a fuck about is beating everyone's ass in MP.

Protip-When you're in the middle of a MP match, adding diversity to the campaign and to the promotional material isn't going to matter.

You know what, Im on your side. Adding black people to the game means I get to selectively shoot black people
Thanks user

You do of course realize your apathy is irrelevant to the systemic process these people follow to insert their ideologies hence themselves into everything by creating then ticking one box after the next? Having ticked this one, they are ready to move to the next aspiration; bigger and better than the last. Progress is in the name, after all.

Arab Revolt had an approximate strength of 30000 according to wiki

Why are you even on this website?

Because you guys are faggots and it's fun watching you act like retards.

kill yourself. i have never given this advice and actually meant it before

ayo ayo hol up hol up hol up
so u be sayin dat
WE

WERE

He's typing like a Redditor you stupid faggot, it's a horrible way to format.

SOLDJAS AND SHIT

Stay mad faggot.

PS. I have already pre-ordered the deluxe edition of BF1.

I don't even care if this is bait.

DICE is cancer.

Really the fact it takes place in Africa means all the more interesting parts of WW1 for pole like are gone. So this is historically uninteresting reskin of newest CoD.
We are getting something that could should have been expansion to WW1 game instead of WW1 game.

Race war or not it is already shit.

Oh so it was not enough they cut 90% of WW1 to show the black people they still needed to bend history to their advantage. You could show polish fighters full of women, even children fought here but of course you needed muslim womyn fighting in that war.
Also whatever this gun was called was quite popular and it is not that inaccurate to show american soldier holding it.

Every bit is too much, and no shilling will make me install anything origin infested.

REMINDER THAT THE HISTORICAL ACCURATE SPOUTING FAGGOTS ARE SHILLS, PEOPLE KNOW NIGGERS FOUGHT IN WWI BUT THEY WERE VERY FEW AND THE FUCKING GAME FOCUSES ON AMERICANS THEY ARE TRYING TO DOWNPLAY THIS JUST LIKE THEY DO WITH EA AND ORIGIN EVERYTIME ONE OF THEIR FUCKING GAMES IS RELEASED

Daily reminder that not having to fuck with Origin is just one more reason why console is the superior platform.

(2)

That's literally the only plus I can give to consoles. Not having to deal with origin or uplay would be fucking fantastic. Until the time where that's possible on pc I just avoid anything published by EA or Ubisoft.

Not having to deal with hackers ever is also really nice.

Yeah, sure thing

What is my PlayStation going to discover about me by being a NSABotnet? It's not like I have a camera attached to it, or even keep the mic attached to my headset. The NSA is going to find out that I spend entirely too much of my life playing BF4? Oh no.

You should be avoiding their ganes regardless of DRM.

Why must you faggot derail every thread into an unrelated fight of X vs Y

People still hack on consoles. Maybe not on the current gen stuff, but give it time.

Because I'm an honest to God shill and D&C has just become second nature to me. I do it without even thinking at this point.

Yeah nah ya bloody wanker, you seem to forget you blighty wing of tossers that the national identity of a little nation island called 'Straya also sheepshaggers land was formed on the battlegrounds of Gallipoli you poms, krauts, frogs, wogs, what ever you eurotossers may be

poms are Australians. The way your post is worded made you seem like you didn't know that.

Useful goy detected.

I'm not the "nothing to hide" type of person. I think the current surveilance state is completely out of control and is only fixable through legitimate revolution. But honestly, what the fuck can my PlayStation do to spy on me? I don't use it to browse the internet, it doesn't have a camera, and I never, ever use the mic on my headset, I don't even keep the fucking thing attached tot he headset itself. There is nothing to be collected intelligence wise from my PlayStation, nothing.

To expound on how adamant I am about government spying, I haven't even owned a cell phone in over 3 years now, I'm so paranoid about it that my computer is the only connection I still have to the outside world(outside of my playstation), and I refuse to even use my computer without at least using a VPN at all times. I'm that fucking paranoid about NSA spying and even I don't care about the possibility of my playstation being a NSA botnet. There is nothing of value for the NSA when it comes to my playstation.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself OP

I'm sorry that you have unreasonable fears about the government garnering useful information from something that is nothing more than a Battlefield playing machine, but I'm not going to kill myself.

So Europe is even cucking itself out of the Great War now? My great uncles and grandfather were there and I still say that's bullshit.

time to stop posting fam.

All u honkeys bout ta get dat ass whooping.

I can't. I need 2 more posts after this one then I'm done.

God. Cucks like this makes me wish I wasn't Swedish.

t. reddit

Is this the assigned shitting thread?

heh, you sure showed me champ

Im sorry for your loss

Hush now, it will all be over soon.

Jesus fucking christ, you people are never satisfied with anything. Please go back to Holla Forums and go be autistic somewhere else. Also, if you don't like X game, instead of circlejerking each other over it, just accept it's bad and move on. The only cucks are you people.

I want Holla Forums to leave

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Believe it or not, most of Holla Forums is sick of the constant agenda pushing in gaming.

whyy lmao

finally an excuse to use this.

trolling is no longer a art

it is now a cycle

Must be Holla Forums

(checked)

Holla Forums had to go somewhere, their own board became totally compromised and was taken over by fresh from reddit alt-right Trumpcucks, and a shitskin mod named imkampfy who is "secretly" an agency plant from their Special Activities Division Political Action Group whose sole mission is to completely destroy the board.

i remember when i used to like polfucks here

now they are pure sjw cancer that drill all vidya threads

It's getting to the point that I'm almost certain you're actually an AI.

It'd be anti-white if the nigger was shooting a white guy.
But it's just a nigger with a gun.

>>>Holla Forums

Nowadays I keep seeing more faggots complaining about Holla Forums than Trump shills and triggered stormfags.
Get the fuck out of here SJW scum

go back to Ukraine

why are you this retard ?

Take a look at the OP

you guessed it!

Where are all these shitposters coming from?

FUCKING KIKES

They come in waves, might just be one shitposter

Is that you JewInvader!? Isn't it like 5 in the morning in TN right now?

what is the gameplay like ?

FUCK OFF KIKE

We'll find out on the 12th.

let me consult my crystal ball

bad.

And?
That's a white guy and a nigger staring at each other.
Neither are shooting.
Looks more gay than anything to be honest.

Oh, please. Feel free to only prove me right some more.

shoo shoo, to reddit with you

Pure shit

>>>/halfchan/

nah it's a full blown shoah in the making.

Sorry, I forgot that Battlefield threads weren't for pure shitposting

I'll sage from now on

GALLIPOLI NEVAR 4GET

this is the designated shitting thread.
meme it up.

I still don't see any proof. I don't give two shits about this game. What I do care about are a bunch of cucks like yourselves fucking up this board again with your racewar bullshit. But I should apologize. I guess I shouldn't have had such high expectations out of people like you to begin with. Again, feel free to bring a decent argument next time, bitch.

0% argument

>>>Holla Forums6182645

lets see if mods will delete it

E LA PROSSIMA VOLTA SENZA LA GERMANIA

100% >>>/oven/

So you admit to being a shill that is trying to downplay dissent and an obvious agenda pushing game?

Kek

I came into this thread specifically to ask why the fuck you would save a screenshot of an 8-bit game as a 221.31 kb jpg. For fuck's sake, I was going to reduce it for you, but there are artifacts all over it. I'm sorry that whoever made that image hated you.

I never thought about this.

If they did the niggers, they should also add in the Siege of Tsingtao and some Pacific/African battles in the colonies if they want to do more obscure shit. But we all know this is just SJW propaganda, not about teaching unknown history to normalfags. For Christ's sake, they even forgot about the Pajeets, which were actual British canonfodder throughout the war. Still hoping for them to include the Russian Revolution and Balkan War.

I would rather play as African nazi niggers than this. We've all played African American niggers before.

TRENTA SECOLI DI STORIA