Poland experiencing huge baby boom

Poland is experiencing a baby boom, with estimates forecasting that up to 400,000 children will be born by the end of 2017, the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily has reported.

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/298154,Poland-experiencing-baby-boom-report

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Poland#Nationalities
archive.fo/QKO2y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_population_transfers_(1944–1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/oprah-winfrey-no-children-kids-hate-article-1.1545631
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Wars_of_Independence
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/17/islamic-rape-of-europe-polish-news-magazines-shockingly-frank-cover/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k
video.aljazeera.com/channels/eng/videos/poles-apart---people-and-power/4835231432001
youtube.com/watch?v=CUOniIjih54
youtube.com/watch?v=pOUZaL6v-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=t0B8lsKEyiw&feature=youtu.be
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/poland-rearms-in-the-demographic-cultural-war-as-eu-and-germany-impotently-protest/
claritaslux.com/blog/the-hardest-language-to-learn/
rt.com/news/356813-germany-government-conscription-draft/
knoema.com/atlas/poland/birth-rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_nationality_law
facebook.com/188472878224935/photos/a.222563488149207.1073741828.188472878224935/263864990685723/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=m721BF3MBBU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_FM9Ps6cW9U
youtube.com/watch?v=vppmzUZENfc
express.co.uk/news/politics/677634/EU-referendum-Brexit-map-Britain-UK-net-contribution-Brussels-Cameron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the shitskin population there and how many of these are sandniggers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Poland#Nationalities

96.9% Polish, Silesian 1.1%, German 0.2%, Ukrainian 0.1%, other and unspecified 1.7%, as well as 87.2% Catholic. Those are the demographics from 2016, Poland is doing pretty well.

archive.fo/QKO2y

Well. It was expectable kinda. What are you going to do with eventual slavic domination over europe?

Compare this to places like Canada where the native population can barely afford one child while refugees are paid $1000 a month per child.

Eastern Europe is likely where the real resurgence begins. We Westerners are far too cucked, but we're trying.

What do you expect? In Ontario the "peak" electricity price is 0.18kWh, a lbs of beef is around $7-8 at the cheapest supermarkets in town. And most people work two part-time jobs because there is a complete lack of full time work.

Poles are mostly Germanic. After the invasion of Poland by the Germans, their seed was already planted in Polish women before Ivan did any real harm. You could trace the lineage of most western Poles all the way to Prussia.

Poland is white and racist as shit.

I visit the place sometimes because my grandparents live there, polaks are the most racist and anti-communist people you could possibly encounter.

They're on the level where they chase blacks out of towns should any, for some reason, end up there.
Their gubbermint is also the kind that refuses any and all muslim refugees as far as I know.

Sorry, that's impossible. With rising secularism and opportunities for women, the birthrate is going down, permanently. And that's a good thing. Poland needs to accept more Syrian refugees to help atone for the legacy of the African-American slave trade.

Sage'd for shill OP. Mods ban now.

Damn, that and the baby boom makes it sound like a good place to live.

How would they feel about a white burger living there?

Americans wouldn't like it here, too poor for you.

Are more Poles returning with Brexit now?

Hopefully. Brexit+immigration cut would help the UK immensely. The government is still going to import hundreds of thousands of foreigners a year though and they won't be European this time.

That's not what I asked.

Respectfully, blow it out your ass.

I've been living on a cup of rice a day for over a year. Most of the time I can't afford to heat my apartment. There are many economic classes in America.

It is hard to answer, too many variables.

Fair enough.

PiS uses the same nigger breeding tactics but on poles and white families

If you do not know the language fluently you wouldn't be welcome, otherwise there shouldn't be a problem as long as you are full white.

The country is poor though, since communism has fucked the people's mindset there and a fuckton of people evade taxes.

My dads stories about poland under russian occupation are pretty insane, they all had worthless money to throw around, but couldn't buy special goods without a permit-thing and common ones were always immediately out of stock.

We're talking shit like toilet paper being rare and people getting up at 6am to be at a shop where they'd get a delivery at 8am and forming a massive line just to get something.

What ended up happening is that people had like 3 refrigerators and other random goods stocked as far as possible in their basement to trade person to person should things get bad.

This kind of sentiment has stuck around until now, so the country is not well maintained and rather poor.
If you live in poland but make your money in the USA/Germany however then you can live like a king there.

the polish are based as fuck. why do you think kikes love to push "how many pollacks does it take to screw in a lightbulb" jokes?

There was a Polish qt working at the store near my house but I was too much of a pussy to ask her out.
Polish women are gorgeous, I'm not surprised they're all being impregnated at rapid speed.

Well originally it was to face extinction with the low birth-rates, but now it'll be to outnumber the Muslims that Murkle had let into Europe before 2070. So Deus Vult, I guess.

Jewish tricks did not get us this time. At least not in this highly specific case. The cuckservatives are still very Jewey.

That's a funny way of saying Pole. :^)

With all these babies Poland might need living space. I heard russia has a low birthrate and lots of empty land. I think Poland should put all that unused russian land to good use. Poland Needs Living Space!

A reminder that Poland has the most castles in Europe. Or so I've heard.

not sure if good or not. most would probably end up in a pizza store.

Meh… We sort of make an exception to most European language speakers. We know our language is hard.

That's mostly because they can't cut it while abiding the post-communist law relics, they'd go bankrupt. This isn't Greece, people feel obligated to pay and most who can actually do. It only took a declaration by PiS that they will start enforcing tax control and our budget grew by something like 7% in half a year.

No, Poland will go into space.

I doubt that very very much. We didn't rely on defensive strength but projection of land armies. Oru forces were mostly cavalry.

We also lacked a lot of the glacial surface stone that you can find in North-Western Europe. We have sand and clay instead.

The Polish army barracks in Iraq is hit by an insurgent missile… It knocks out the one lightbulb.

At first there is panic, but Polish Lieutenant Kosinski thinks fast, and has a flashlight. He uses his flashlight and finds the emergency supply of candles. He lights them and marks a path to the kitchen sink. Now, if a Polish soldier must 'take a pee' he has a clear route marked out, no problem.

That explains too much. If I recall from the details in this video I watched a while back, a former vice president of Israel was caught trying to ship about two-thousand gentile children from Eastern Europe to Israel for 'unknown purposes'.

What can you possibly be shilling with d&c in this thread? That just proves how worried those kikes are.

I was talking with a Polish teenager living in Poland saying how he hated the PiS for giving gibs (welfare) for having kids.

What is Holla Forums's take on this? Will this be bad because of natural selection? Or is it needed so that the country doesn't have to take in immigrants?

Our language almost makes no sense unless you grew up with it. Finnish and Chinese rate right up there with Polish as Learning Languages in Hard Mode.

If you can teach English you probably don't need to know Polish at first, colleges and private schools hire native speakers for conversations with more advanced groups. I had lessons with a guy who married a Polish girl and moved here when he spoke basically zero Polish (according to him at least). That was quite a few years ago though, dunno how saturated the market is nowadays.

That's an exaggeration but I haven't seen any non-white people until I was in my teens and we went on a school trip to Warsaw. And I live in one of the bigger cities in my region. Even today we only have a few Chinamen who run shops with cheap stuff, the most foreigners we have is old German tourists in the summer. Some parts of Poland have gypsies though.
I know Poles who went to the UK to work and came back because they couldn't stand that there's so many niggers and muslims there, kek.

Forgot to link so bumping.

Follow in suit. Talk about how we need to raise our birth rates all day, but until you act you're part of the problem.

Prussia was originally a Polish vassal. Almsot the entirety of Germany was a part of Poland under the rule of Stefan Batory, and Poland was a state before Germany was. You are retarded.

Hardly welfare, these programs are nothing new, and the nation gets back the money in the form of labor and goods that the increasing population will give them. Hitler had the same policy, and Hungary currently has a similar policy with loans instead.

What?

Not really needed, but Poland has a relatively small population.

Hitler had similar policies. Ask him if he'd like niggers and muds running around insead, I bet that'd do swimmingly for "natural selection".

East Prussia was also a Baltic tribe.

What did he mean by this?

If the "white trash" (lower IQ) outbreed the higher IQ population. How else were races formed?
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
vides a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when
Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS)

What is return to the mean?

Also what you people don't get is its not the underclass that will solely benefit from this. this affects deeply everyone's view of bigger families from the working class all the way to the big city professional middle class. We live in harsher reality than you, that we start families at all is only because were used to it. This tyiucally American concern about welfare queens comes from a completely different world, from a country everyone invests into and opportunity is pressure pumped up your asses. This place is different.

Nobody needs to take any immigrants no matter the demography the correlation between aging population and fall in prosperity is nonexistent, look at Japan's standard of living remainign as stiff as a plastic dick. Its just shilled by anti-whites as an excuse to force immigration.

Mandarin is easy, writing is hard.

As morbid as that sounds the terrible things happening in the West will bolster our demography in the future.

Don't feed trolls.

Not having babies all together doesn't change anything in relation to that though, the poor still have just as many children. These programs generally help the middle class who hold off on children till their financially stable the most. To solve that issue, we need eugenics programs, which I don't think many people will be for, at least for now.

I don't see how it could make poles any worse than they already are tbh though the large numbers means more work to do shipping them out when Germany takes back its ancient land.

Huh, what a novel idea. Instead of importing violent, stupid brown foreigners, lend support to your citizens and incentivize native procreation. It's so crazy, it seems to actually work…

Get fucked kike. Reported

It isn't needed so that the country doesn't have to take in immigrants on the strictest basis that the birth-rate is tied directly to home financing. The people in Poland will not have more kids than they can afford, and so most households will have one to two children at home. If you only have a birth-rate of 1.5, then your population will be declining, so your country will necessarily have to get the immigrants that it can't afford. The birth-rate of your typical modern post-industrialised nation is meant to be 2.5, while the ones Merkel brought in breed at a rate of at least 3.5, heedless of the resources available.

People with different priorities would generally perceive much of state welfare as careless government spending when the government should really be doing stuff like looking into job building and other things that would be investing in the future. It's seen as a short-sighted answer to an ongoing problem. And spending what little money your country has rather than putting it toward more fruitful projects can and does put people off. But on the other hand, addressing the issue of the declining birth-rate is a problem, but welfare is not a long-term solution. A little bonus to encourage people to start is good, but that's assuming they have a plan, which they don't, because it's just politicians doing their tricks.

Now how does Joseph Averagski view Family Welfare Payment? Let's say I'm single and working my ass off day in and day out, and I have to suffer seeing around me families of unemployed drunks who pop kids out by the dozens. That's my money going to them! Money that should be going to fixing potholed, washboard roads. Instead I'm stuck single and living in a crappy tenement apartment overflowing with white trash families taking in all the gibbs. No one likes feeling ripped off. Not that politicians care. After all, they never have to lower their salary. Everyone else has to suffer for the good of the economy, the nation, the war effort, or whatever! Slick talking politicians always promise gibbs and not a real future. They're busy living like feudal lords, and paying the Jews their dues. (Or busy being Jews.)

It might seem like there might be some cognitive dissonance involved in a Pole wanting Hitler, but I want Hitler. After feeling so dissatisfied with our leaders, Hitler is the only thing that makes sense. After all, Hitler is even viewed in a positive light by millions of non-Europeans. Hitler has a cathartic function onto which each culture projects its specific experiences, preferences and problems. In the corrupt and chaotic economies of South America, Hitler is read as a code for order and national unity. Africans, on the other hand, admire the strong man in him, the myth of power, but also the enemy of the former colonialists France and England. Also in India, from whose history Hitler took his ideas of the Aryans and the Swastika, Hitler is transfigured into an aid in the national liberation struggle against the British Crown. However, in East Asia, Hitler is presented as modestly as an aesthetic influence in fashion collections, commercials and the restaurant business, uncoupled from Nazi policies or World War II – but you will still find Nazi parties in Mongolia and abroad. In the Arabic and Iranian centers of Islam, not only is Hitler celebration reached a renaissance in the Middle East, but the modern view of Hitler is closest to the historical one, especially in regards to the Jewish Question.

Ein Reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer.

If smart people were smart they'd have more children and invest the free money. If the only ones smart enough to take advantage of a financial incentive to have the children they were planning on having anyway are the retards, then there are bigger problems than retards having children.
More natives giving birth to more natives is ALWAYS a good thing.

I could be wrong but I was only asking about the concept lower IQ genes out breeding high IQ genes. Maybe I'm just spouting shit from the kike pill from the embedded video. But regardless, having only whites instead of multi-ethnics in your country is better.

Look, there's no IQ gap between the rich and poor in Poland. Zero. Null. Nada.

A sizable portion of the rich are sellout dimwits with connections to the lockal party structures who bought shit out from the state after the fall of iron courtain–does that calm you?

Yes, yes it was. A shame the Krautshills never remember this.

5/10

Another question I have to ask about this is:
If welfare is being given out to subsidize more native births, will this not affect the economy badly in the long run?
What does Holla Forums think about this? I assume it's not plausible because more goods & services will be produced from having more population which will balance out inflation, but I'm not too sure about the debt.

It's the weirdest thing. Are all Poles naturally high-spirited, motivated and energetic, while the women ambitious (read: scheming as if preparing to pupate into a wise old woman), chirpy and full of positive glowing vibrancy? Is that a general observation shared or is that just me?

No there's plenty of pessimistic Poles that worry about money & economy and want to immigrate to other countries (greener pastures).

A nation's average IQ is anchored to the average intelligence of the nation's women and even intelligent women can be baby crazy sluts. In terms of breeding: The real damage to IQ comes from race mixing and poor health (either from toxicity or disease).

What you are seeing is the normal state of a fulfilled people.

As long as they remove Kebap I am happy.

Unfortunately, niggers and beaners would over run and destroy this sort of incentive in the US, and the EU would use it as a tool to encourage even more shitskin invaders. Hell, the EU is giving illiterate, former ISIS terrorists automatic welfare and housing, literally stolen from white citizens.

I'm very happy that even if my own country is cucking itself to death, there remains out there at least one white stronghold that refuses to die.

ahahahaha Anglos on suicide watch.

user, do you even understand the world we are living in?

Because the economy can go fuck itself. The reason were in a bad mess at the moment is because of selling out our future for cheap and fast growth. Now we have millions of old people who want pensions and no young ppl to pay it. So in the long run poland will be self sustaining even if the economy tanks now while the rest will rely on north african migration to fill the demographic hole.

Id rather last live in a poorer but polish poland than in a rich arab-negro germany. Also the econony should be therw for the people and not for muh endless growth

Tl;dr: stick your fiat money up your ass Babies are the true wealth of a nation.reeeeeeeee

Yep, Christianity sure is a problem.

That's implying that this program will go on for 100+ years, and that the economy won't benefit from the new labor. In reality, the new births will benefit Poland much more than anyone realizes, increasing the quality of life, and then eventually the program won't be needed anymore, assuming the Jews don't Jew them.

People arguing that this is bad because it only encourages the poor people to reproduce are fucking retarded. Hitler implemented similar policies in the 3rd reich to get their birth rates up as well.

The idea that this is dysgenic stem from our american mindset, where poor is a code word for shitskin nigger. This would be a bad policy in countries with a significant shitskin population, unless there are additinal provisions to stop welfare queening. But thats not an issue in polska

I dont want to start a fight but you polish pll always do this. “poland stronk“

Ijust write this so people dont actually make the mistake of believing the Polish had vasallized thw mighty KINGDOM of Prussia (shown in blue). You vasallized the DUTCHY of prussia (shown in yellow) which is impressive but not THAT inpressive.
After the loss against the polish king it was Martin Luther in person who helped seculariue the teutonic order into the DUTCHY of prussia which then became by right of the victor vassal to the polish king untill it ironically ate poland with the help of Brandenburgian Kings which were under the protection of the Holy Roman Emperor.

Whawhawhaaat? Were mostly pessimists as far as I can tell. I'm conveying to you the actual statistics, we don't have particularly smart people in positions of wealth, especially among lawyers and such.

Life's a struggle, you gotta preserve your peoples' future, not go full Eloi and prance around, thinking everything will work out. Noggs do that, see where it takes them.

Intelligence inheriting isn't a very straight forward mechanism. While groups have repeatable iq results simple eugenics doesn't seem to be effective.

You absolutely do, since you/they guy you're backing up already managed to start with how were German rapebabies.

Please, go waste other peoples' time. Bye.

There.

In germany you already get money 184€ to 215€ per child. The birthrates in east germany are actually rising which is a good thing because the east is realy realy white. Germany is back to 1.5 fertilityr rate soon (still bad but better than 1.2)

That wasnt me. Check IDs. And like i said i dont want to make you guys butthurt about history but i live at a german-polish border town snd have heard these memes so often.

WTF is silesian?

Jewgle is helpful for autism, user.

poo in the loo I knew had a polish girlfriend, seems they don't have a problem mudsharking.

B-but we need 6 million more African immigrants in Poland.

V4 is the future. Czechs, step it up.

Have you ever plunged a toilet with a dishrag, though? When you go to a train/bus/etc station, does it have lights? Not meaning to shit on you, but it's a pretty different to be poor in a rich country with functioning public systems and infrastructure, and poor in a poor country where nothing works at all.

As a burger who lived in Slavland (not Poland, but culturally close) for a while, with a local wife and wonderful inlaws, it seems at first when you move there like everything is perfect, because there's no niggers. And many things are genuinely better. Then you spend the next year trying to get anything to actually work properly and realize that you live in a black hole filled with quicksand where no matter how much you bribe, threaten, or flatter, you'll never get anything done.

In Slavland

In the US:

This is leaving aside the medical situation, which is why I left. The US embassy considered pregnancy to be a life-threatening medical emergency in the country I was in, for good reason. You pay the doctors not to deliberately kill you.

Don't take this the wrong way slavbros, I still love you guys and you're the future of Europe, but пиздец communism really fucked things up and it'll be at least 20-40 years before enough of the older generations have died off to have things start working sanely.

Probably slightly better in Poland than where I was, but not much. Also I highly recommend spending a year or two over there for anyone who wants to toughen up, because you come back to the west much tougher and more self-reliant and self-confident. Or you die, but eh, what can you do?

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

This sounds like ukraine/belarus/russia tier experiences. This thread is about CEE.

The central banks don't like it because they can't tax the babies right away, whereas apparently they can with the Rapefugees…who they fund at the same time. If I didn't know better, I'd think they didn't have their priorities straight.

this
slavs love to bicker and be angry at each other
many of those road rage video compilations you see on youtube are from slavland
my father watches those just to get him "started"
clubs, and nights outs here are just for violent fuckos to go and find other violent fuckos to fight with

everyone is so full of angry here, even me

It will fuck over our economy but well at least this time it also does something besides fucking over our economy.

What the hell was that place? Ukraine?

Not the experience in Poland, my dear burgereeno

You spout your own share of bullshit. Like trying to pretend Prussia dismantled P-L Commonwealth, while it was still an upstart eating from Russia's table.

Old Fritz was a shameless fudge packer, who fostered a French-speaking court and held French culture above the German one. He was also a freemason, probably indulging in boy fucking with his (((buddies))). Prussia started as a kind of proto-stalinist, oppressive, overly militarized oddity and only normalized because it absorbed too many sane communities to stay crazy and not blow up. – I can just keep going with these factoids. And start doing it every time something German-related comes up. And you don't have the right to complain because then that means you're butthurt.

Don't kvetch about innacuracies or memes when everywhere I turn I hear

on this board. Your larp session is in full swing, foam swords flying left and right. You are no better than Brits and their bomber harris shit.

At least we don't usually start this shit.

I've spent time in Poland too. It's slightly better, but that same type of stuff still exists right underneath the European veneer. Hell, I had more problems in Poland because I didn't have any local help or connections there, and I didn't speak the language. I personally prefer the eastern slavs I've met to the poles I've met, but eh. Burgers who decide to move there on a whim without even any local support will be running into a brick wall, though if they manage to get over the wall it'll be good for them. I just don't want them to go into something with memes in their eyes and wind up stuck in Poland and completely fucked.

Oh, yeah, and slavs do not take any kind of criticism well at all.

Kek, yeah. That was one of my favorite things about it. There's so much more energy and liveliness in the people there than in burgerland. You walk outside and you feel like you actually have to think about what you're doing instead of running on autopilot. At the same time as nothing ever works smoothly and easily, you also don't get bored and there's always some kind of adventure there. Like I said, I'd encourage any burger to spend time there just to toughen up and learn that they can handle shit, just don't expect roses when you get off the plane.

wtf i love diet-coke slavs now.

Can someone explain it to me?
We hate diet-coke so much they stopped selling it in Poland. You can only get Zero and regular here.

Who would have thought the future of Europe would be determined by fucking Poles

No wonder they manufactured the best vape gears.

He means were not krokodil injecting gopniks. because that's the meme slav.

Don't recall last time in 1920? How does a Soviet Germano-Russia sound?

In burger land, 'diet-coke' is slang for 'not the same but people think it is' which was the intended usage.

If people are being less charitable, 'diet-coke' would mean 'not as good as' or 'pee-wee,' 'kiddie-grade,' 'mickey-mouse,' 'commie-pinko,' and what-have-you.

No that would be Spain. One of the country of origin was named Castile, because it had so many fucking castles.
Poland never had many castles or forts. One of the main reasons why cavalry developed so much and fighting style was so much different than any other country around it.

Poland drove back Islam once, and shall do it once more. Germans are busy trying to ruin Europe for the 5th time, but it will be stopped.

this

soldiers for the upcoming war for europe, against the caliphates of islam where the non slav nations are lol. I hope they train them well.

This is good and all, but I would still prefer more than 400,000 a year be born.

Hopefully with the amplification of nationalism in Europe there will be 500,000 or fucking 600,000 births this year, and even more in the upcoming years among all ethnic Europeans.

At least couple of times you mean. Numerous conflicts with Ottomans, Crimea and Tatar rebellions. Especially the last one should be taken as a warning to europe. Commonwealth welcomed these refugee mongrels under their wings just to have to deal with them at their hardest of times(The Deluge - war against Sweden/Ottomans).

The west is fucked because of all the non-whites.
"White trash" is just a shitty meme leftists made up to cover up niggerdry.
The working class has always had more kids, never hurt the nation before.
The richest nigs will have average nig great grandchildren. Poor whites will have grandchildren to be average white.

It's fucking nothing compared to the shit they're not wasting on subsidizing shitty "education" and obscene military spending like in the US.
Economy is basically a buzzword at this point, the only thing that matters is feeding and housing your family, which this helps.

>>>/britpol/

Lived in Poland for five years. It's pretty great even despite the fucking Soros women's marches nowadays.

POLAND NO
This generation they call out the jews, next generation ==RWDS==

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post..

Who are you quoting?

Prussians originally were baltic people

Terrain in polish is called Slask (with a accent over the a I think), It was part of the Holy Roman Empire and later Bohemia and Prussia.

(Korwin-Mikke)
People that want to work are valuable,
however these people are deported,
and we take in people that don't want to work.
These are ridiculous politics,
because they flood europe with human garbage.

(Chorus x2)
Get out of here you nigger (well the word actually means spotted or dirty, as in spotted cow when referring to a spotted cow, but it's can be used for nigger) garbage! Where are you going?
Leave our country alone!
I don't want these dirty bastards here, islam in Poland.
First it's Europe, then the whole world.

Poland is not Germany, so you better start backing away.
If the dirty bastard doesn't understand, we have to explain it.
The immigrants are so poor, because where they come from is so bad,
Supposedly hungry and devastated, they throw out water and bread.
What's going on, Poland? Wake up, turn off fucking TVN (Polish leftist TV station)
Why should we need more shit, when Poland's already in a bog?
Where is help for the Poles? Where's that money?
A dirty bastard from Syria will come, and get welfare in their hands, man.
120,000 will come, then their whole families
You'll have to teach your child the Arabic alphabet.
It's fucking unbelievable, illegal immigrants.
Muslim liers, terrorists, with time will be fighting.
Talking about tolerance? For who should I have it?
For scum that will blow me up in the name of God?
Don't fall for the stories made up by the media,
They have to run away from war? A Pole had to fight to his death.

(Chorus x2)
Get out of here you nigger garbage! Where are you going?
Leave our country alone!

We better protect our borders, we're to pay them for nothing?
In return, you'll get a present - a rifle for dynamite.
They're not all dangerous - will say the Prime Minister, easy,
the EU said to take them, I don't want Mosques in Poland.
I don't give a shit about politics, our money is in their trough,
I don't want human garbage here, cheers to Korwin-Mikke,
I don't have tolerance for them, it's not racism but the truth,
I don't want to go out into the street and hear Allahu Akbar
Germany is supposed to be the example for us? Then tell me fucking why,
70 years ago, Poles were fine on their own.
So you better let go of the talk of tolerance,
We have to respect those close to us, what do I care about those people?
The government doesn't care about the fate of those sleeping at train stations,
Poor Polish families that can't afford water and electricity.
You won't see how it really looks on TV,
Poland for Poles, not some fucking Ahmed.

(Chorus x2)
Get out of here you nigger garbage! Where are you going?
Leave our country alone!

(Korwin-Mikke)
America became a superpower because they accepted immigrants willing to work, because it gave them (the migrants, not America) no benefits, and we're destroying Europe, and these politics are the cause of the fall of Europe.

Brit here

My GF is Polish ;-)

How open to expanding gun rights are Polish lawmakers? I'd absolutely love to immigrate, but I can't stomach the thought of being nofuns.

Well they have a way to go. If I'm not mistaken they have one of the lowest fertility rates in the world. The demographic situation should be improved with economic success they have a lot of emigrants that could return back home.
Although birth rates are important, keeping working age population at home country plays bigger role.

Absolutely fucked and it's only getting worse. I mean you can get a license, it's possible and all. However it's a long process involving around 300 eurodollars and it's not guaranteed that you will succeed. You get a license for specific type of gun(handgun, long gun) and have to pay two times if you want to use both.Also you have to report to police every year or some shit.

saved, summed up perfectly

Honestly Slavic domination doesn't sound to bad.

There's no organized pro gun lobby in Poland, I assume?

Go dumpster diving at your local Aldi for fruits, veggies, eggs, milk, meat, et cetera.

The only white people I met in london when i visited were polish

Just remember goys all socialism is bad even while your government is already subsidizing your replacement population through socialist programs.

t. le lolbertarian

I would add a caveat to what you said user, you have to keep in mind how small these countries in Europe are, and they're already packed in fairly tight. I'd say a healthy population that is supported by the nation's work. And as those rise in tandem, jobs and babies, everything will be fine, as long as jobs don't go down and non-whites don't get imported.

What about these people then? Do you just have to join the paramilitary?

I wouldn't worry about Europeans having low IQ children. Most European nations are well below the mean so the children they have should regress toward a higher IQ.

(checked)
Top smug

So a white country can fix its birthrate.

Oh hey it's the christcuck from the other thread.

You have the wrong guy. That was my first post of the day.

Oh hey it's a religious D&C kike from Tel Aviv

That is not really true. It got better a while ago, when they legalized home defense instead of just sport and hunting arms.

And you don't need someone to asses you for sports rifles and pistols, just go to tourneys.

Its not a big issue here, since commies normalized disarmament and criminals are either sophisticated enough or suppressed enough that we don't have many events where not having firearms actually irks people. No noggs either.

I think there are also ways to get a gun from Czech Republic so that acts as a valve against frustration. Also some rural people still have small arsenals of military-grade weapons like machine guns with tripods they hid away generations ago.

In case of war we had mass conscription until very recently (our military was originally built up to flood into Western Europe and this structure persisted for a while), so every fighting man would get an ak pattern rifle shoved into his hands in a case of war, so that also didn't inflame peoples' imagination.

But all in all nobody focuses on this issue. Whenever a nationalist or a liberal conservative party gets into power we will get better gun laws, for now its an inert case taken up mostly because of principles, not universal popular appeal. No active gun culture here, so people don't think about it.

Go home, Moshe.

I bring it up because of the very real possibility of there being a muslim horde in Europe in the next few decades. I think Poles had best arm their citizens now, so they're better able to resist being culturally enriched by the religion of peace. I also think Slavic countries would be very wise to seek better relations with each other in preparation for an alliance.

Good job cousins.

t. polish-huezillian

We'd butcher them with hatchets and crowbars. This isn't me braging, simple huls would kill them. There is an active culture of street fighting in Eastern Europe, where people beat each other for the sake of it. Weak inbred vermin can't compete. This is a sort of "I am the danger" situation.

If you're talking armed then we have our nation state and its arsenals. But of course personal security is always preferable.

Pomeranian? ;_;

No just Polish, I have 'wski' in the surname like most polish-huezillians.

I'm Pomeranian/Prussian

Nice try.

Perhaps you could contact the American NRA? It's certainly a long shot, but they may be able to give you advice or even help you set something up. I don't think that would be illegal for a Pole to do, would it?

kek What would they do? Put up billboards with naked women making out with shotgun?

Poland also has the lowest abortion rate in europe.
Not sure, but it may still be illegal there.
Anyhow, lot's to like about poland.

Poles just go to the Czech Republic for abortions. The rate isn't actually lower, they just outsource them.

Poland will be the next superpower. Calling it now.

So, giving incentives to have children clearly works in countries that are already overwhelmingly white (or overwhelmingly native; Japan will probably attempt this within the next few years). In "multicultural" states like the US, however, this would immediately be abused by shitskins, as they do with existing welfare programs. The question is, how could we tweak this to encourage white breeding and discourage shitskin breeding, while flying under the radar of political correctness? That is, it will never be acceptable to say "this is for whites only," but we could design programs that mostly benefit whites and get away with it if we have plausible deniability.

The best idea I've come up with is replacing handouts with tax incentives for good behavior. Don't give money to useless people (i.e. mostly shitskins), just let working taxpaying Americans (i.e. mostly whites) keep a bigger part of their paychecks. And since it's just a tax break, you don't have to worry about prideful whites refusing to take handouts that the nigs happily eat up. Sure, from a libertarian anti-taxation perspective it was your money to begin with, but it's still a net improvement for whites and a net disincentive for useless nigs.

Im still mad at poles being kikes and stealing german land.

Or maybe it had to do with the average wage being under $5 US and people wanting gibs?

b-but,b-but i thought we needed huge waves of shitskins to make our populations go up or we would go extinct. can the boomers be wrong?

Dubs confirm.

But seriously, I don't see why you couldn't at least try.

The white birthrate rose. Either Poland will find a use for them, or they will emigrate and make the world more white. Sounds like a success to me.

The argument that kills me is "we need shitskins to increase the labor force," when the majority of the "economic migrants" are unemployed and on welfare. How anyone ever fell for that line is beyond me.

I wish my parents never left Poland for New Jersey. There is no future and I want to die.

In case you didn't already know, most of modern day Poland is made of volk

Oy Vey! Too many white babies! It's another shoah!

Except that Germans were physically removed after the war.

My country has one of the biggest, if not the biggest, demographic declines in Europe. What do to convince people I know to have kids and a family?

I hope that is not the case and untrue, my moms side of the family is from western Poland. My dads side from Kielce and sent back the Jews in body bags after the war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Based Poles

I don't think there is any controversy about weather it happened or not. There used to be germans in eastern europe and now they are gone. You don't get this efficiency through language education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

Most euros had never met the average shitskin before the last few years. They only met the top ten percent, the 120+ IQ folks that the enemy exposed them to with the intention of making them think they were all so intelligent. That, and some 40+ years worth of organized government obedience conditioning.

It's a similar argument in the USA with Mexican immigration. It's just a plausible cover story for their real agenda.

This. If you want to be a cuckservative and quibble about the morality of giving gibs in exchange for children, then kill yourself.

Well it worked both ways. Poles were expelled from eastern part of prewar Poland to Prussia and silesia, as a result of peace agreement and they were not really happy about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_population_transfers_(1944–1946)

Also in result of German agression Poland lost 30% of its population (the biggest percentage loss), most of middle and upper class part of society were eleminated ex. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
almost all of its prewar infrastrucure, industry and housing was destroyed and as I mentioned before Poland lost more land than it gained due to peace agreement.

So the expulsion of german people from prussia, pomerania and silesia you can treat like a partial compensation of polish war loses due to german agression. (also it wasn't polish decision to set up postwar boundries)

The best known anecdote about Stańczyk is that of a hunting incident. In 1533 King Sigismund the Old had a huge bear brought for him from Lithuania. The bear was released in the forest of Niepołomice near Kraków so that the king could hunt it. During the hunt, the animal charged at the king, the queen and their courtiers which caused panic and mayhem. Queen Bona fell from her horse which resulted in her miscarriage. Later, the king criticized Stańczyk for having run away instead of attacking the bear. The jester is said to have replied that "it is a greater folly to let out a bear that was already in a cage." This remark is often interpreted as an allusion to the king's policy toward Prussia which was defeated by Poland but not fully incorporated into the Crown.

What the actual fuck.

Nope

just checking what the get was

Social programs made by right leaning government that actually work.

Poland can into government

Today I learned a thing! Thank you! And this is why I love Holla Forums :D

Must be either difference in social circles or the vodka and strong dose of reality.

I don't know who you are, user. But I love you.

Saved.

WHITE BABY BOOM

The real damage if you talk in a nations achievements comes from the highly intelligent people not breeding, what you describe is the general health of a nation which has to consist of decently intelligent people. And that applies to every race.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/oprah-winfrey-no-children-kids-hate-article-1.1545631

Sometimes i just google shit, and guess what i find, exactly what i expect.

Wont work as well in Japan, work to death culture

Yep. Tends to happen naturally when you isolate any white ethnostate. Go figure :^)

In westernized countries, you need to not only incentivize child-having, but also 2 parent households and women not working/working much less. I would offer a large income tax relief for any full-time employed married person who's spouse does not work full-time for each child they have under the age of 16. Perhaps the parameters could use some tweaking, but I think something like this is what would be best.

which country user?

That would be Spain, my friend.

sage for off topic

It sure can be. In Poland there is compulsory chemical castration of some convicted sex offenders. Police investigations of cases involving anti-Semitic and xenophobic acts often do not lead to the apprehension of perpetrators. :^)

Judges have the option of ordering compulsory chemical castration for an offender convicted of either rape or incest in which the victim is younger than 15. Judges may order the procedure for convicted pedophiles at any time up to six months before their expected release. According to justice ministry statistics, the courts ordered the procedure for 16 pedophiles in 2012, compared with 14 in 2011. According to media reports, as of June, three pedophiles were undergoing treatment in one of the hospitals designated to provide such treatment.

The Union of Jewish Communities estimated the Jewish population at approximately 20,000. Anti-Semitic incidents continued to occur, often involving desecration of significant property, including synagogues and Jewish cemeteries. In February unknown persons spray painted a Star of David over a gallows and the inscription "Kalisz without Jews" on a Jewish cemetery in western Poland.

On July 1, the Bialystok district prosecutor initiated a procedure to dismiss the head of the Bialystok-North local prosecutor's office. After reviewing almost 30 cases involving xenophobia or racism that occurred in Bialystok between May 20 and June 26, the district prosecutor determined that the local prosecutor's office made mistakes in eight of the cases by discontinuing them or refusing to initiate an investigation. The local prosecutor's decision not to open an investigation of swastikas painted on electrical transformers caused public outrage.

In September unknown persons hung a series of anti-Semitic posters at various locations in Lublin. Each poster featured the Star of David displayed next to a picture of one of several prominent individuals, including the editor in chief of a local newspaper, the mayor of Wroclaw, and well-known civil society activists. Krzysztof Zuk, the mayor of Lublin, issued a statement condemning the posters and appealed to prosecutors and police to undertake immediate action to identify and prosecute the perpetrators.

On November 28, the Warsaw prosecutor's office discontinued an investigation into the defamation of Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski due to alleged anti-Semitic comments about his family posted on the internet in 2011. Linguistic experts analyzed 2,500 comments on internet portals, identifying 50 that were considered offensive on the basis of "national or ethnic identity." Since prosecutors were only able to identify one person from the dozens of potential commentators interviewed, the prosecutor's office determined prosecution was not warranted. In January a Warsaw court had ordered the Warsaw district prosecutor's office to reopen a criminal investigation after the prosecutor's office discontinued a previous investigation in July 2012.

During the year anti-Semitic behavior sometimes occurred at sporting events. On October 2, the Poznan prosecutor's office initiated an investigation into possible incitement to hatred on national or racial grounds following an incident at a September 29 soccer match in Poznan. During the game a group of soccer fans of the Lech Poznan club shouted anti-Semitic slogans against the RTS Widzew Lodz soccer team and its fans ("Auschwitz is your home…, Out with the Jews…, RTS [Widzew] to the gas [chambers]").

On October 14, the Warsaw-Srodmiescie district court found 17 soccer fans guilty of public incitement to hatred on national grounds for chanting in German "Hamas, Hamas… Jews to the gas [chambers]" during a 2011 soccer match between RTS Widzew Lodz and Legia Warszawa. The judge ordered the fans to perform community service, donate money to the Union of Jewish Communities, and watch the Polish movie Cud Purymowy (Purim Miracle), in which a soccer fan believed that Jews caused all his troubles but later discovered his own Jewish roots.

A court decision voiding an administrative exemption to the 2002 Animal Rights Protection Act had the effect of prohibiting kosher and halal slaughter beginning in January. On July 12, the Sejm defeated a government bill that would have reinstated the practice. Roman Catholic clerics joined their Jewish and Muslim counterparts in protesting the ban. On August 30, Jewish community leaders appealed to the Constitutional Court to consider the constitutionality of the ban. By the end of the year, the Constitutional Court had not issued a ruling. Prosecutors did not enforce the law during the year. In January, Holocaust survivors, politicians, and religious leaders gathered to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Even Hitler would be disappointed. Adolf complained about these people who, "rave on about old Germanic heroism, about dim prehistory, stone axes spear and shield, but in reality are the greatest cowards that can be imagined. For the same people who brandish scholarly imitations of old German tin swords, and wear a dressed bearskin with bull's horns over their bearded heads, preach for the present nothing but struggle with spiritual weapons, and run away as fast as they can from every Communist blackjack. Posterity will have little occasion to glorify their own heroic existence in a new epic."

Thanx.

Literally. Have you not seen the Jesus statue?

As it says in Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the memes:
for they shall inherit the earth.

Oy vey, goyim! Stop promoting Christianity! Don't you know it's a jewish religion throufh and through despite jews everywhere attacking it with everything they have!?

OY FUCKING VEY you fucking bad goyim better stop talking about christianity before i pull out my jesus = gommunism memes and say everything that is against jews is jewish so you'll stop trying to promote it or break down the artificial bonds we've meticulously created over decades to suit our goals. Fucking stupid goyim always trying to start another hall-of-cost. Islam is a better ideology to adopt because they throw fags off roofs still!

It will happen, just lay back and enjoy it.

Want to know how they're financing their babies? With British taxpayer money and wages from jobs stolen from British workers.
This is parasitic growth, the Poles are funding their families by taking bread off the tables of British working-class families, ensuring that the natives can't afford to raise a family.
Then some Kike posing as a nat will blame "mgtow Brit men who don't want children."
They also receive UK child benefit payments for children residing in Poland.
Fuck you if you think this is good.

the britbongs are practically doing to themselves.

You also forget that these subhumans already memory holed the thread where we were informed that based bolan literally demanding the extradition of an almost 100 years old US citizen because le Ukrop nazi commander.
Their breeding is more harmful than helpful. They are a new generation of vatnik kike loving scum who spread the Holohoax around and leech upon our great nations and are a disgrace to our great struggle against evil in the past.

Does that give other "hueweit" "brothers" the right to destroy a once great nation?
I guess poles are niggers. Oh wait!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

German defense force is here, everybody…

B-b-but, only holy african men and noble middle easterners are supposed to be making babies in Europe!
What is this madness?

We earned it. What have you subhumans ever done for Europe?
And could they have chased the roaches away without the German and Austrian forces already present?
A glorified raid. The war ended with German blood.

Literally not comparable to the effort made by the Axis in WW2, just by the amount of dead commies alone.
Remember that after the war the DDR was also the first to rise up against the Comblock.

The idea that Polish or any other Slavic women being oh so pure is bullshit, they are either even gold diggers than their Western counterparts or have a foreigner fetish, because most of them have never seen one in real life so they don't know what they're actually like.
Remember the case of the pure African coon who infected dozens of Polish women with HIV? They were fucking enthusiastic to hop on his dick.

Sup Chaim.

Nice try but Slavs aren't the noble savages Holla Forums makes them out to be.
Shitskins don't come to their countries not because there's any nationalist agenda but because their countries are too poor to give them any benefits.

I would never be so cruel as to say Germans earned a representative as yourself. Sure, they made mistakes, but this is just sadism.

Defended it on many occasions. What have you done - and succeeded at - jewbel awards? You built your own civilization to just for other Europeans? How kind of you. lel

Both world wars is you and brits holding all the cards at the start and somehow ending up with Europe colonized by soviets, even though they were isolated at the beginning. Those wars wrecked Europe, demoted it from the decision center of the world to a colony.

Meanwhile we actually pushed back soviets, turks etc. We have results, you have tenths of millions of Europeans dead.

WW1 was instigated by the UK, but you could've taken a step back before WW2, made some symbolical amends with frogs and bongs who were shitting their britches at the moment and bide your time when Stalin denied you Romanian oil fields and you were left out of position. You made a mistake of forcing everything on the edge of a knife and losing. Adolf made mistakes, committed to amoral policies and had a bad hierarchy of priorities. You will never accept that though.

You can kvetch about Beck, but the truth of the matter is he only was in power thanks to you sending him here with funds, like you sent Lenin to Russia. You did that then raged when the artificially bolstered option became an inflexible regime and denied you cooperation. And you know what? Beck was still right in the most basic sense that you were going against economically larger, better situated host of countries and your chances were slim to none.WW2 was a mistake, white blood spilled onto sand, a monstrous waste.

*sending Piłsudski, I meant to write

V4?

So did everyone else.

Typical inferior.

This is why we will always consider you subhuman. What kind of mental gymnastic does it take to continuosly spew this bullshit?

if anything, not welcoming shitskins to come to your country is a sign of a lack of savagery.

it is completely possible to be both rich and savage cf. any rich nigger.

anyway, calling the poles savages really shows a lack of context and makes you seem sheltered. probably you are some europoor who has never really traveled because it is 430am here which means all the foreveralone eurofags are waking up now.

you have no idea how bad it truly is if you think fucking poles of all people are savages. Try going to turkey southeast asia.

I'm still waiting for a single argument, low effort shitposter

Can you hack another limb off of that strawman to make it any weaker or is it a quadruple amputee already?

Way to miss the point. Are Poles savages? Definitely not, the country has potential to develop on an economical level. I'm merely using the phrase "noble savage" to refer to the idealization seen here. They are not inherently nationalistic, they aren't that much better than anyone else withit (other than not being complete utter limp-wristed cucks because they didn't grow up under the never seen before prosperity the West did that allowed it to become so).

What argument do I want to give you, janunsz? You said to us that you "repelled" the soviets with a straight face. Anything you say is pure shit.
Sure, Adi made mistakes, but such a conclusion can a nigger also make.

are you trying to argue:
rich = cucked
poor = based

or some minor permutation thereof?

I can see that argument.

But the million dollar question is as follows: how can we be rich and successful but also based?

I mean, the whole noble savage thing I didn't quite catch before here. Poles the ones I've met would probably punch you in the face if you called them that and would not accept such a label. They are proud way past the point of fault tbqh fam

Less "based" and more "right for the wrong reasons". Hardship-induced basedness can only last so long. The right people need to be in charge, that's all. It's the same way as people here think that our ancestors were right about everything - they weren't, or else we wouldn't be in this situation we're in right now. They were right about many racial aspects through sheer observation but for example racial science as we know it today didn't exist yet. This is why I believe for example Holla Forums shouldn't be putting the Nuremberg laws of the Reich on such a pedestal because they're based on genuinely outdated science.

we do have our own agency

to at least some extent we are responsible for the current situation.

this also means it is possible for us to change it -> agency

agreed. does anyone do that unironically?

Yes I can see that argument. I have thought about it a lot actually.

This cuckening is the same beast which killed the romans. And now it's killing us. And for the rest of time, it will kill our descendants and their descendants ad infinitum if we here, us men, do not find some way to defeat it.

Suppose for a moment you have all the money you want. would you make some media campaign, fund an uncucked hollywood, what would you do? More specifically, in the abstract what is it about not being poor that makes mankind cuck out and how do we hedge this?

RISE UP AGAIN

(Stop drinking aspartame it's giving you cancer and making you bald)

lel

I'm not even Polish, but you can't ignore the fact the Polish fended off the Soviets and help save eastern Europe, for a time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

Daily reminder that Lithuania's biggest mistake was being tricked into a marriage Polish royalty.

It was either that or losing rus lands to Tsar. Lithuania nobles played bigger part in creation of union than the whole marriage deal which just sealed it.

Whops.

It would die anyway. Russian bear, Crimea/Otto and Scandinavians wouldn't sleep just because poles had nothing to do with it. Geopolitical location of both Poland and Russia is pretty shit.

Who knows how history might have changed, for all we know it could have resulted in the saving of Constantinople, but i doubt it.

Constantinople got fucked because some fucker left a door open

Good one.

Nie wiem kim jesteś, ale zasługują na moją miłość, Anonki.

You are the definition of butthurt. First of all you can correct anyone who makes false claims. This is why we are on Holla Forums. But your rant is onviously about being too butthurt about the historic facts. If you don't like kvetching then don't start kvetching about unpleasant truths. Your post is everything that is wrong with these kinds of people. You dont complain about claiming half of germany was a polish vassal. You complain about the one you feel is a personal attack against you.

When you see czech ppl debate things they never go “but we wuz bohemian empire and shit we owned yo ass“. And they also dont get butthurt if you correct them about it. The poland stronk crowd seems to have some major insecurities about their past though. I dont know if that comes from your education system or because im someone living in a border town and thats why but it gets incredibly frustrating to hear about kvetching about the holocaust against the poles from the.same peoplr who brag about their ancestors having slaughtered million of germans in the batlics. There is somezthing increidibly arrogant about it. At least russians aknowledge that russian-german history was a series of mutual slaughtering and we'rre on even ground.

And dont get me wrong i love your average pole even if they come to work for cheap. They are very steadfast people. My wife is half polish. But the poland stronk people seem to be the most active ones on the internet

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/17/islamic-rape-of-europe-polish-news-magazines-shockingly-frank-cover/

It is not the language of hate (it is truth), it is the language of warning. Such a large, uncontrolled migration – migration from regions where war has been going on for years – may cause problems for the life of Europe. The security of our countries should be our utmost concern.

In the case of Poland, their job market is very narrow. Two million Poles are searching for jobs in Western Europe, and one and a half million Poles are jobless there in their own damn country. So anyone who promotes cheap foreign labour or allowing migrants into the country, people who are necessarily seeking jobs and social benefits, is beyond repugnant to them. Their current circumstances are not prepared to accept such large amounts of people, and the most pressing concern is the security risk brought about when accepting such people.

If there are people who can escape from Syria and can prove their identity, can prove they were engaged in political activity and may be persecuted by the Assad regime… then they can legitimately flee to safe havens, and for them the first safe countries are like Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan. Escaping there, they are refugees. And yet you see people who do not fit these or other affiliated acceptable qualifications, instead they are young men in search of owning a two bedroom apartment and a luxury vehicle, seeking to live out an opulent lifestyle at other people's expense.

There was a brief time when Poland was accepting refugees. But because they couldn't give them enough money, they decided to keep on moving onward to Germany. Once they leave these countries and travel through Europe, they are violating international law, and become illegal migrants. They are migrants searching for jobs and social benefits. (The same for when they leave Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan.) And for those who are leaving from other countries and making false claims about their identities.

We cannot give them the possibility to live in Poland just because they wish to have a better life. We can't even provide a better life for millions of Poles… we cannot provide every citizen on the Earth the level of living of Western European standards.

Wait, is this an actual thing? I thought that was invented in the Polandball comics. Isn't "Poland stronk" part of its comedy relief aspect? – Isn't it a meme?

And you know what, in the UK the Romanians and Bulgarians have been coming over there and have been taking the bread out of the mouths of the Polish community by taking their Jobs. I mean, in an ideal world, the obvious solution would be for the non-native Poles to fuck off and fix their job market, and by extension, have the UK for the sole exclusive habitation of the Britbongs. But guess what, if you knew a thing about history then you would know how Church Hill and Roosevelt are to blame for the sorry state of Poland after throwing them aside like a used condom and about what happened here

I often think that common polish and german volk could form an alliance in europe against (((them))), leftis and shitskins but then wild krautfag like you appears and I get daily reminder that one thing u can do best is rektin white solidarity and white europe itself.

Of course its a meme. But all memes have a core of truth to them according to ancient chinese wisdom.

Most poles I meet are very modest people. And they have the wonderful ability to tell you their honest opinion about you without offending you. And they accept your honest opinion. If I ever want to make a difficult decision and I want someones honedt opinion I'd ask a pole. They also make great friends. But out of five there is always one who is the complete opposite. And this is very consistent. They will rant at you but wont take any criticism. They tell you about skyscrapers in krakow but belittle poverty in the villages. They will tell you about the seflfless act of protecting all of europe (by doing what every country would do and repell an invader) but then tell you to shut up when asked why they didnt join the anti-comintern pact if they realy did it to repell communism and not just to protect their nee indeoendence. Its all black and white to them. And Poland is always at one hand the victim and on one hand the selfless hero.

Nope.
A tivy rich minority outsources it.
Those are included in abortion statistics btw.

meh
Poland not joining anti-comintern pact was a greatest mistake ever made. In fact it was made due to a fact that Polish most influential persona that set up prewar foreign affairs, minister Józef Beck was UK agent.
In fact, before IIWW,UK was very concerned about rising power of Germany and the alliance between German and Poland against commies would end up rekting commies. That would couse the rise of very strong force that could endanger UK interests.

So Brits could not let German and Polish to fight in common couse so they pushed Poland to war with Germany with inteligence on top ministerial positions in Poland supported with war guarantees that they couldnt fulfil.
Well its preatty much geopolitical case.

How bout you learn some basic history before making a retard out of yourself?
Poland had a non-agression pact signed with germany for a whopping 10 years, a pact that germany broke while also allying with their best buds, the commies.
how fucking retarded can you get

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

Ribbentrop - Molotov was signed august 23 1939, few days before German agression against Poland, just with practical reasons. Germany never meant to be real allies with Russia. Plans of agressia against commies were made up at the same time when Ribbentrop - Molotov were singed.

Germany to the last days before agression against Poland did diplomatic effort to convince polish diplomatic that they really should march against soviets together. The question is: did they really wanted it, we could never know now.

I would never understand why for fuck sake Poland would rather choose be loyal to non agressia pact with soviets, while at the moment when Germans have proposed invading russia, russians were genociding poles and sending them to siberia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

How fucking gullible are you paco?
just
how
gullible

fu bitch

I have never suggested that they were not prepering plan B since they were not idiots when Poland ferign affairs were ruled with fuckin anti german, british intelligence.

How fucking gullible are you paco?
just
how
gullible

With good diplomatic efforts, polish-german alliance against soviests could have happend and would be a grate thing.

Wow. Judging by QBIK's account and the amount of views on his vids he seems like a pretty mainstream rapper. Is this normal in Poland? Can you get away with this without too much backlash?

natives didn't look that good until euro-genes got bred into them

Oh no rabbi, what are we gonna do :(

Americans went from telling Polack jokes to marveling at their white nation. Sad!

Just the commie libtards. They will have to be purged along with their masters (the jews and muzzies).

Click for ENG subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k

video.aljazeera.com/channels/eng/videos/poles-apart---people-and-power/4835231432001 (Liberal garbage from Propaganda Network calling PL Nazi stat.)

youtube.com/watch?v=CUOniIjih54

youtube.com/watch?v=pOUZaL6v-9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg

Here answers the question: What makes Poles turn into ultra-rightwing extremists?
Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4&feature=youtu.be
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=t0B8lsKEyiw&feature=youtu.be

They are raised from the moment of birth with their very anthem to be nationalistic, at least subconsciously. Their very anthem teaches them that their very nation–their nationality–will not face utter annihilation for so long as ethnicity, their bloodline can be maintained. They are provided with culture specific cooking and customs, along with film, music, dancing, cartoon, poems, childhood games, etc. to groom them into this sense of nationalism.

Even those living abroad are encouraged into this habit to turn their own children into quasi-sleeper agents. Just so that one day the message can be sent: "Code 445. The Eagle's wings are broken! Get on your scooter, Lolek! The Russian's are in the Hen House! Repeat! The Russian's are in the Hen House! Go throw some pierogi at them!"

Exactly.
Poland never developed that dicey metropolitan bullshit that leads to leads to conspicuous consumerism. Poland can't have what it can't afford.

And now a transcript to:

"Dearly beloved," began young Father Międlar, "the enemies of the homeland and the enemies of the Church are furious today because they see a huge, enormous army of patriots, army of nationalists, and army of supporters who have 'God, Honor, and Fatherland' in their hearts and are ready to give their lives for them. But I am more than convinced that leftist propaganda is trying its best to destroy us, to destroy the Church, to destroy the Polish nation. We cannot let them do it. We are the Church Militant. We are the warriors of Great Poland. They aren't even aware that the more they attack us, the more our pride grows!"

"Pride!" the crowds shouted lustily. "National pride! Pride! Pride! National pride! Pride! Pride! National pride!"

In his speech, Father Międlar stated that the concerns of strongly nationalist, devoutly Catholic Poles are ignored, and that there are people who want them to shut up. However, citing Pope Francis, the young priest encouraged his hearers to "go to the peripheries" to "preach the truth and Christ." "Be ready to be spat at," he warned. "Be ready to be persecuted. But our strength, our courage, is in the one Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!"

After characterizing his hearers as an army of both the Catholic Church and of Poland, Father Międlar likened a forced acceptance of Muslim migrants to the Soviet occupation. He added:

"Dearly beloved, we're not afraid of the peaceful Muslims, but they're a minority. We're afraid of fundamentalism. We do not want violence, we do not want aggression in the name of Allah…. We must oppose it. We do not want the hatred that is in the Koran, in Surah 5 [expressed for Jews and Christians], but we want the love and truth of the Gospel. We want to fight with the sword of love and truth, to which Saint Paul the Apostle calls us in the sixth chapter [of the Epistle] to the Ephesians [6:14-17]. The Gospel, and not the Quran!" he shouted.

"The Gospel," roared the crowd again and again. "And not the Quran!"

Why kashubs hate god?

well, its complicated since aprox. 75% media market in Poland is owned by mainly german leftist media corporations

but still, despite the fact that any non leftist movements are regarded in media as racist, fashist etc. most of Polish people are based as fuck

the situation is dynamically changing, the nationalistic ruling party that won elections year age took control over the public media and made it their right wing propaganda centre

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/poland-rearms-in-the-demographic-cultural-war-as-eu-and-germany-impotently-protest/

"The previous government carried out a leftist program [in the public media]," Minister Waszczykowski said.

"It was as if the world was set up according to a Marxist model which has to automatically develop in one direction only—a new mixture of cultures and races, a world made up of cyclists and vegetarians, who only use renewable energy and fight all forms of religion," he told the shocked Bild interviewer.

"These policies have nothing to do with traditional Polish values," he continued, identifying those values as "traditions, awareness of history, patriotism, faith in God, in a normal family life between husband and wife."

All the new law was aimed at, Minister Waszczykowski said, was enabling the government to "heal our country of these diseases [which were promoted earlier], so that it can again recover."

Although the new law has been heavily criticized by some journalists in Poland—the heads of Poland’s public TV channels resigned in protest on December 31—and the European Union, in fact it does not change media ownership or the existing structures in any way.

All that the law does is give the government the right to sack the heads of the already existing state media outlets, public broadcasters, the television service TVP, and the radio service Polskie Radio, without having to go through a tribunal, as was the case before.

The new law does not affect any existing private media outlets in Poland: television, radio, or print—which together make up the majority of news outlets in Poland. In fact, all of the Polish printed media is privately owned—much of it by western European companies.

Although the new law has not actually changed any of the Polish media, the European Commission (EC) has taken it as an "attack on press freedom" and will hold an official debate on the Polish government during its meeting of January 13.

Doubtless Minister Waszczykowski’s latest comments will add fuel to the EC fire, and a lively meeting in Brussels is guaranteed.

In other comments made to the Bild, Minister Waszczykowski said that it was "strange that Polish media is so heavily dominated by German publishers."

"It would be nice if Polish companies were strongly represented, and we will support them. But we are a free country with a free market economy. And nobody has the intention to change that."

He went on to discuss the Polish government’s attitude toward the nonwhite "refugee" invasion of Europe as well.

When asked about another government spokesman’s comment that the "refugees" preferred "drinking coffee on the Unter den Linden [in Berlin] rather than freeing their country," Minister Waszczykowski said that "For centuries, Polish people fought for the freedom of their nation, at home and abroad.

"But now I cannot understand why among all these young men from Syria and Iraq, there are none who want to liberate their homelands from the grip of dictatorship."

He said that the Polish government would "do everything in order to tackle the causes of flight and the ISIS-terrorism—in their countries of origin."

They are probably wicked, Godless people.

I wish I could help lift you up user. Why so poor?

No, in the long run if the money subsidizes white, middle/working class births then those kids will end up producing much more tax revenue than the consumed in any government program to subsidize their birth.

When you come over with your fantasy novel-tier history revisionism into unrelated threads and start spamming, as you always eventually do, whenever the subject is Polish-related, you never become responsive to any arguments.

Same time you demand we refrain from pretty much any form of refutation - because only you know history, of course and you're claiming the position of a perfect judge of it, so everything you failed at was a fantastic achievement, destruction of Europe included, but everything that Poles actually did out of ideological fervor, lets say pushing Turks back in multiple instances, where it didn't makes sense for us to get involved. Oh, sure Adolf made mistakes–but let that not dissuade us from a 20 post long diatribe about why we suck in another derailment of a thread.

I'll take stuff that never happened for 400 pts, Jim.

You murdered us not long ago, methodically killed off our intelligentsia, bombed cities and killed millions. So when you "confront" us about your made up genocides and the oh so unforgivable sin of denying herr Adolf in participating in his suicide they'll eventually spit it back at you in a taunt.

Couldn't care less. I'm not interested in what you think and frankly don't want to hear from you. Your jewlike self-obsessed droning litany of complaints and complete lack of fairness or concern towards others is about as appealing as a roadkill sandwich. Please stop imposing your autism onto every thread, you're far from welcome and only thing you'll achieve is fostering antagonism even on this venue.

Przypomnienie dla wszystkich: To jest twój obowiązek, aby odeprzeć niemieckie wilka.

nice jewgle translate, 0.0000001 buttcoin has been deposited in your account from whichever-angle-you're-working

As a blond who turned brown this picture is pretty close to reality. The so called "nobility" dutch people like to view themselves with, doesn't exist.

As a mix between german and dutch, I find the dutch to be completely revolting. Their whole culture boils down to apathy and merching.

sage for blogpost

I'll soon be able to afford a tasty beetroot.

I can speak and read a bit of Polish, but I'm absolutely hopeless at writing. I gave up on weekend Polish school at too early an age. All I have left is the books, VHS tapes and some DVDs. I even have Akademia pana Kleksa in Video CD distribution, in all three parts (it was annoying how they sold the film packaged with only the first two parts and you had to buy Part III separately.), as well as the films that came afterwards: Podróże Pana Kleksa, Pan Kleks W Kosmosie and Tryumf pana Kleksa. Fun stuff. I still have the book with all the written stuff from Jan Brzechwa.

Both my parents are Poles.

Was wszystkich supposed to be wszystkim? I messed up at "Przypomnienie" didn't I? I was fucking around with the word choice and word order for so long until repeating it out loud I hoped it sounded right. Where did I fudge it?

I ran the results back and forth through Jewgle translator a dozen times, kept removing the garbage; used one ENG-to-PL phrase book and two Teach Yourself books to clarify the results, and then vocalised the results to pick out any too obvious errors. Where did I go wrong?

So what countries are controlled by /ourguys/ and what countries are controlled by the left?

We have the USA, Russia, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic.

Am I missing anyone?

You did well, actually. Its not exactly the way people usually speak, but it has correct form. You slipped at "wasz obowiązek" and "niemieckiego wilka".

This isn't so clear cut. USA is still pro-Israel, Poland is pro-US to the point where it might as well be pro-Israel because of the above, Hungary is cuckservative until jobbik outgrows fidesh, which isn't guaranteed. Czechs seem pretty bluepilled and only realize the folly of rapefugees because they already live with gyppos, they're also dependent on exports to Germany. Russia is a hot mess and primed to become the next Caliphate.

All those are anti-SJW, but its still just scratching the surface of the cancer.

Well apparently the Palestinian government thinks that Trump isn't controlled by Jews so I'm not worried.

Also do you think that Trump could bring Poland out of the EU, is Poland more pro-EU or pro-USA?

Thank you for this! I really am trying to improve myself by expanding my Polish vocabulary and improving my grammar through the viewing of more Polish films; all the better to distinguish the common vernacular from, say, formal or archaic speech. But even when trying to speak Polish casually, I'm very stifled, and writing capabilities are near- non-existent.

There is only so any times I can answer the question: "Czy Pan mówi po polsku?" With a: "Nie. Bardzo mi przykro."

I don't hink EU will survive very long. There are serious strategists m. in. Jacek Bartosiak, meme extraordinaire that already treat it as dead and buried.

For now we rely on US for military backup and the network of European countries as trade partners. I think as soon people realize Germany is more worried about that network of free trade than we are and that it'll outlive the EU we'll tip over to being more concerned with our relationship with the US. Right now its 50/50.

But with the EU army being built to keep countries from leaving you're seriously going to need us.

Honestly I think that Poland should temporarily become a US territory like Puerto Rico to protect against the EU, we should do this for all uncucked EU countries that can't leave. EU army wouldn't dare to attack American territories.

And here I was stuck in the flowchart at "-kim" and "-kie". I sure took a wrong turn. Our language does not make sense unless you're raised with it. It's one of the hardest to learn.

claritaslux.com/blog/the-hardest-language-to-learn/

Also if we do bilaterial free trade deals with specific EU countries we can cuck the EU into non-existence.

How ironic would it be if WW3 starts because Poland invades Germany?

Could Poland absorb Lithuania just like the good old days?

More like baltic. Slavic is a mix between nordic/finns and the rest of the baltic. What you "might" be refering to is the composition of Russia. Russian demographic is comparable to US standarts. Poles on the other hand have a lot more in common with Ukranian, Germans and Estländer then Russians. Although eastern europe language is pretty similiar (especially serbian, ukranian, polish and russian).

Merkle is the reverse-Hitler who drafted up plans for a conscription scheme to force Germans to fight and die for Poland.

Ignore that the source I'm using is from the Russian News Outlet to the West which your average Russian calls "Propaganda for the Americans".

My Russian friends tell me how: "That's how it is, RT can't stop talking about how apocalyptic the US is."

rt.com/news/356813-germany-government-conscription-draft/

And I wanted that infograph in higher-rez. Thanks!

The name Poland comes from an ancient Slavic people known as the Polanie (forest clearing dwellers or field dwellers) who in the early Middle Ages settled between the rivers Odra (Oder) on the present western border of Poland and Wisla (river Vistula).

The Polanie tribes united about AD 840 under chief Piast and laid the foundation of POLSKA – the Polish nation.

Poland begun to figure in European written history under the reign of king Mieszko who led the country into Christianity in AD 966 when the Catholic Church was firmly established in Poland.

His son Boleslaw was crowned by the Pope in 1025.

What was the polish religion before Christianity.

You know that Poland has a long history of being other people's territories that it's very sore about, right? At one stage Poland became "officially" non-existent for 123 years. Go and have a look at:

You know very well, Satan. They were pagans of a sort. They had a whole pantheon of deities and a sprawling mythology with a worldview that was brimming with animistic spirits, strange creatures and shamanism/druid-type nonsense. All very magical.

Why do some people on here actually like RT? All it is just Russian CNN. Hell, remember during the chimp outs how they were scream "oppressed Africans"?

They were sort of the nordic pendant. They were mostly Pagans. But to be fair that counts for the poles around the baltic sea. Which is around 60-70% of the population. Very similiar to Denmark. Poland as such vanished to often to have a coherent history although they never gave up. And quite frankly they are very similiar to Ukraine (and we know how that went).

This is a good way of putting it. In fact, this is the exacting manner in which they ought to be defined. Thank you, user! Your dubs don't lie!

May Slavic Spooks bless you with lasting vigour.

That statement is not even wrong. All it has done is create a nation of "What's your sign? My fu#king White Eagle, that's wot!! Never gonna let it die this time! We're playing for keeps!"

Everywhere else in the world people whine about their anthems and school prays, saying that they're having nationalism and religion being forced down their throats. They're missing out!

Even when you're not in Poland and you're made to do these things as part of learning about Poland, you say, "More please! Tell me the one about the poem about the salad." Although to be fair, it's to learn how to speak the language so that if you ever visited your relatives abroad, then your grandparents don't look at you and feel like you're a god damn stranger to them.

Polak mały.
Orzeł biały.
Między swemi.
W polskiej ziemi.
Mą Ojczyzną.
Krwią i blizną.
Kocham szczerze.
W Polskę wierzę.
Wdzięczne dziécię.
Oddać życie.

We were made to do this once a week. Good stuff. Did you guys have to do it?

After learning to do it correctly, you're given a shirt pin of the white eagle displayed in the style of a heraldic shield. And then it's back inside to read something like Ola i Osa, from an early print run no less.

State propaganda they don't even get into numbers.

This reminds of Russia saying birth rate was skyrocketing and they were still below replacement levels of 2.1 per woman.

Until Poland gets on the level on Sub Suharan Africa, averaging about 6-8 birth per woman, then things won't change.

Currently Polish birthrates are recording at 1.3 per woman, some of the lowest fertility in the world. That is horrible for a reportedly practicing, catholic nation.

knoema.com/atlas/poland/birth-rate

Thank you my fellow Holla Forumse.

(cont.)

There is Polish small goods available for purchase every second week at the Polish club, but otherwise I have to travel quite far to get to the only Polski Sklep. I always buy the dried and smoked meats; szynki i kiełbasy, along with the sweets like the chocolate covered plums, etc. And also Brezzle bread and Bavarian sausages, and some Italian sausages. (There was also something called Romanian ham which was recommended.) I cook pierogi, Bigos, the usual stuff. Get the berry juice, buy lots of mushrooms. Basically a pastiche of what I've come to believe being Polish is through relatives and the Polish community. Which might easily be horribly misinformed. (I had no idea about the Polish habit where if someone tries putting tomato and cucumbers together in a meal, it'd be treated as a murder attempt! – That's only just proliferated down here recently. We now know not to mix the two no more.)

Also I also inadvertently acquired Polish dual citizenship because I was looking for a way to travel around Europe on holidays without having to have to deal with Visa applications, and then it hit me that the EU thing would be an obvious loophole.

Domovoy (Domowik), Maciew, Polevik, and Vodyanoy (wodnik).

Slavs are one of the most primoridal offshoots of the founding Indo-European civilisations such as Yamna, the languages are direct descendants of Proto-Indo-European with no splicing detectable, the people are R1a majority Indo-Europeans with am insignificant admixture of Ugric and Proto-European blood.

Balts and Slavs diverged very early on and only retained couple cultural similarities because of close vicinity. The former are not demographically significant and haven't affected the makeup of the later.

Baltic or Baltid doesn't actually imply it originated in the place or people baring the name. This is especially obvious for Nordid traits, which have mostly come from South-Eastern Europe and Central Asia - where most modern Europeans hail from. Europe didn't get blonde hair and blue eyes from Scandinavia.

And that "guide" really sucks. Some guy peeked into an anthropology book and made partially caricaturist summaries of what he read.

No it didn't, dude. We had a robust tradition of statehood all the way to the Partitions. The Piast dynasty ruled from perhaps even mid-8th century to late 14th century and Poland only ever "disappeared" when the dynasty fractured into multiple lines of autonomous dukes to be reunited throguh long process of inheritance. It's like saying feudal France/HRE didn't exist.

AKSHULLY Lechites/Poles name comes most likely from the founder of the nation, Lech, 3rd known semi-mythical ruler of our people. He's only known only by a nickname: Lech, which means Fox. Poles are po-lehs/po-lahs/po-laks - afterfoxes. We were called "the foxes' guys" and it stuck.

The field etymology is mostly commie-forced, because they were butthurt about aristocracy and royals.

This guy gets it!

We wuz tricksy!

Kojarzą mi się z kotem. Jeśli ktoś pogłaszcze, to do niego łapki wyciągniemy. Lis. Bo chytry, oni mają w sobie tę chytrość…

Dla mnie lis. Taki chytry. Nie można na nim polegać.

Zdaje mi się, że Polacy próbują konkurować. Chcą zbudować taką małą Europę. Coś w rodzaju supermocarstwa.

This time the Polish should be perfect, and Google translate will not help the poor Anglo trying to PL-ENG translate it by machine. So to be more forgiving, here's the full thing in ENG:

**"The associations they hold for me are about a cat: if it is caressed it will extend its paws to you. Or a cunning fox. They do have this cunningness… To me, they are like the fox: it is so cunning, and you cannot trust it.

It seems to me that Poles seek to compete. They want to build their Little Europe – something like a superpower."**

At this point Poland is betting they are going to export their excess population to the rest of Europe. They are playing a very clever long game here.

It doesn't matter, original Norhtern Pagan cultures weren't bound by aesopean symbolisms and were ultimately named after the man, not the animal. Its about as sensible as trying to tie our character with the coat of arms.

Hardly, it banding together in a group just big enough to not get conquered.

For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

Baby payments only encourage druggies and other scum to procreate. Until feminism is wound back (i.e. dictatorship or collapse of the state basically) then expect below average replacement rates.

I can't be fucked finding data but I'm certain there's an inverse correlation between women's rights and fertility rate.

How about no.

Look at

Your Gets are self-evident of this.

Czechs can't spell. It should be "trzy żaby". "żaba" is singular for frog.

Russians struggle to spell as well. "Khleb s maslom" should be "Chleb i masło".

Truly they are the niggers of europe.

You have to be married (I think), have two kids and be employed to recieve this monetary incentive, bubb.

B/c we don't live in America. The "land of opportunity" shit is real, but not for the reasons you'd assume. The modern American model was shaped in investment intensive, resource abundant, cheap space environment. For easy mode only, basically.

How about you make yourself useful and go find yourself a frau instead of crusading against us online and rambling about nobel awards? lol

Nice D&C kike.

I like RT and what of it? :^)

RT is just Putin trying to smear the US every chance he gets, although their covering of Syria is bretty gud

One very obvious example of their bias is how theyè handle Aleppo and Mosul siege. For the Aleppo siege it was basically 100% apologist for Assad "casualties are normal in war" which i honestly agree with. For Mosul it's all "muh poor civilians", which basically makes them like the western media on Aleppo.

Watch them to debunk MSM lies, but make sure you know they spew a lot of lies and propaganda too.

You watch Fox news from Russia congrats

Because we have literal RIDF that links to thia board and shills all across the nationalist sphere

Related.

As soon as someone makes a thread about making a group or having a good news about particular white country the D&C shills are crawling into the thread to get busy

Somewhere around zero. The only numerically significant ethnic minority is Ukrainians that flooded us over the last two years. They don't have a citizenship and are not eligible for most handouts though.

Ask brit/pol/ how they like Poles living there.

Then how are you going to afford to travel out of country?

There's LOTS of lolbergs in that demographic.

Fuck off kike! Poles are white unlike the eternal Anglo.

Even (((uncucked))) Holla Forums krautfags are so retarded they dont even know they are fighting for (((their))) couse. Destroying unity of white europeans is literally one thing ure politically capable to archive. Its in your fuckin blood.

Reminder that Poles are the master race and Germans are born continent-wreckers

Cool D&C

Fuck off, TORpedo britkike. Your people tried to genocide irish, another white race, and you even managed to fuck that up.

Polacks where?

Sounds legit that “Poland saved eastern Europe from the Bolshevists”.

Considering the happenings immediately after the end of first world war, Germany is well advised to stay out of any conflict between the Balts/Poland and Russia.
There is nothing to gain and there are no German interests to defend. Thanks to the machinations of our “friends”, Germany has no common border with Russia, no conflict with Russia. In fact there are no interests for Germany to stay in NATO, in contrary the US bases make Germany a target for Russian nuclear weapons. Germany should leave NATO at first opportunity.

That's about $120, 000 per child if they get paid for 20 years.

That's about the same amount they will pay for the damage caused by migrants and about the same as any migrant or child will accrue in debt.

Banks really are in a pickle.

Late entry, but almost, mostly stylistical errors so nothing serious.

Short, one word sentences are almost unused in typical spoken Polish, it is reserved for literary or situational (mostly for swearwords, Kurwa, Jebany etc.)

Basing on what you threw into jewgle translate, you omitted some specifiers. Proper (prawilnie) Polish follows, significant changes marked with stars:

Kojarzą mi się z kotem. Jeśli ktoś pogłaszcze, to *wyciągnie do ciebie łapki* (you used the first person plural, saying "If the cat is caressed, we extend our paws to it". Proper is male third person singular). *Albo* (missing specifier) lis. Bo chytry, oni mają w sobie tę chytrość… Dla mnie*, są jak* lis (mirroring "they are like")*: taki chytry, że nie można na nim polegać* (reflowed and added a consequential statement with "że"). Zdaje mi się, że Polacy *chcą być konkurencyjni* (seek=chcieć more than próbować=try, the other side reflowed to use a passive voice - grammar rules etc.). Chcą zbudować *swoją* (their, direct translation) małą Europę - coś w rodzaju supermocarstwa.

t. native Polish language teacher

Is this one better?

"Opinie o Polsce większości Rosjan kształtują się na podstawie informacji w mediach, zwłaszcza telewizji i Internetu. Podczas dyskusji wyłoniły się dwa główne typy użytkowania mediów: pozyskanie podstawowych informacji z programów telewizyjnych, czasem uzupełnianych audycjami radiowymi i/lub przekazem internetowym, jak też czerpanie wiadomości tylko z Internetu."

With the original English script being:

"Most Russians form their opinions about Poland based on information from the media, especially TV and online media. From focus-group interviews, two main types of media usage have emerged: one is getting the bulk of information from TV, sometimes with radio and/or online backup; the other is getting information only from the internet."

And here being the Garbled-Jewgle verion:

"Większość Rosjan tworzą swoje opinie o Polsce w oparciu o informacje pochodzące z mediów, zwłaszcza telewizji i mediów internetowych. Z wywiadów grupowych ostrości, dwa główne rodzaje wykorzystania w mediach pojawiły się: jeden robi większość informacji z telewizji, czasami z radia i / lub tworzenia kopii zapasowych online; drugi jest uzyskanie informacji jedynie z internetu."

This box about sums up my feelings about your on the nail description of my circumstances, where I am stuck bellow even conversational levels of Polish: Co za wstyd!

>inb4 western media kvetches over this, claiming that Poles need to stop it due to global overpopulation which is then followed by a two minute commercial asking you to send money to charities to help Africans stay alive and continue to shit out seven kids per couple

I'm thinking about applying for my citizenship, I was born in Australia but. Y father was born in Gdansk and my grandfather was born in Poland too.

I can't speak the language though and know nothing about the country other than my paternal side comes from there, reckon they'd be accepting? My mums side is Brit but I look Slav

You'd have to look up on the website for the citizenship requirements. But if you do get it, it's a free EU travel ticket. The UK is now off the menu though, unless you already are a Brit, which in that case, no more travel Visas arround the EU for you .

Visegrad 4, the 4 countries in Central Europe. Poland, Czech Republik, Slovakia and Hungary

Well apparently I'm automatically considered a polish citizen as my father is polish born, despite me being born here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_nationality_law

No idea about the process though, sorta glad my father never became an aussie citizen now.

West Slavic people, a link between Czech and Polish people.

Part of Germany until WWII.

Poland into space.

"Head of education office". Probably just sleeping at the secretary desk.

Almost perfect, just one mistake:

"Opinie o Polsce większości Rosjan kształtują się na podstawie informacji w mediach, zwłaszcza telewizji i Internetu. *Z wywiadów grupowych* (you used a very general statement, "during discussion") wyłoniły się dwa główne typy użytkowania mediów: pozyskanie podstawowych informacji z programów telewizyjnych, czasem uzupełnianych audycjami radiowymi i/lub przekazem internetowym, jak też czerpanie wiadomości tylko z Internetu."

You'd still get an A, Polish really is fuckhard to get on a smooth, conversational level, takes many years to perfect and invariably requires a native speaker to get down to the small nuances. To be completely honest, I've yet to meet a non-native speaker outside of the slavic group who mastered Polish indistinguishably from native speakers.

If you ever visit, get ready to tackle some tongue-twisters, it's like our favourite past-time making foreigners speak our most hardcore words and phrases. If you've ever had this talk with your parents, it's almost certain they made you recite this most popular one:

Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie,
W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ,
Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie,
Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż,
Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu,
A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie,
Straszny wszczyna szum…

Depends where and how you stay, Warsaw is basically like London (mostly without chinks and niggers, its not impossible to see one or two though), almost everyone below a certain age (rough stab, 30?) can speak english, but just outside the city you'll be hard-pressed to find english speakers. Dealing with bureaucracy will be very hard in english since most workers are old and don't know it, most likely you would need the help of an embassy or a translator.

Tl;dr knowing Polish would help a fucking lot.

Not our fault that we are better than inferiors and they are jealous of us.

Another ignored post. To be expected from the low IQ toilet cleaners tbh.

First off, Old Fritz was not a faggot. Please stop subscribing to the pozzed view of history that any meaningful relationship between two men automatically means they're fucking each other. There's absolutely zero fucking proof the guy was gay beyond court rumours and Voltaire's accounts, which are about as trustworthy as the MSM is these days.
Secondly, he didn't foster a French speaking court. He himself was a Francophille but he also spoke German, and he not only encouraged but funded German language schools, at least two of them, during his reign.
Thirdly, to compare Prussia to Stalinism is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It was no more "oppressive" than the other kingdoms of the time, Frederick himself greatly helped the common man attain certain bureaucratic positions that before were only available to the aristocracy, and if it was overly militarized it was only because that was a requirement of the age it found itself in.

Ultimately, you're just a butthurt Pole that's mad the guy thought, accurately I should say, that Poland at the time was a fucking backwater. The glory days of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth were long behind it and it was little more than a buffer state between central Europe and Russia. It's little wonder old Fritz thought so poorly of Poland.
But funny thing about that, he also taught himself Polish and suggested every Prussian (and later German) monarch learn the language. So even if he disliked you faggots on an ethnic or cultural level, he was still willing to respect your status as his subjects. Compare that to the Russians who gave you no such respect.

Old Fritz might be a dick from a Poles perspective, but please do not engage in malicious shilling against someone who was quite simply one of the most brilliant European leaders in history.

Where did you get that bullshit? Niggers are welcome here AS LONG as they obey the law. I live in the countryside near an 18k town, there are figuratively 4 or 5 niggs here, two muslims, no jews, a couple of chinks and a couple of pajeets. The muslims and pajeets are doctors, so that's good, chinks have a store (with cheap shit, but hey, you can get some things you need there and they will not break after 5 minutes of use, so that's good too). Niggs work somewhere too, I don't care where.
Our government actually wanted to take some refugees in, they decided against it due to protests.

500+ starts from the first child if your income is low enough. And it's eating through our budget like crazy. Most children from 500+ are from lowlife gopnik-esque families, so they won't work anyway and will have children for 500+ too, as no government will take it down, people would overthrow it or riots would start making it a failed state. PiS and that faggot (he actually is very likely to be a faggot, doesn't have a wife, never had it, one faggot politician from a leftist party said he is a faggot too, although believing lefties has to be limited to a certain extent) Kaczyński have fucked us up royally. Do not come to live in Poland, for fuck's sake, just don't. It's so shit in here I'm going to finish my education, get some starter money and blast off somewhere else. Somewhere English speaking. Not UK because Farrage doesn't like migrants, that's fine, I can get behind that.
probably gonna go to either shitpostland, dunno what's better, leafs or fookin straya m8s

At the moment, along with Swedes ure worst cancer in Europe so stfu goy.

Giving cash to families to have more kids has a huge dysgenic effect since poor low IQ people have a higher utility for the cash than wealthier high IQ college graduates. Best policy to raise White birth rates is encourage larger families among high IQ people. Singapore and Hungary are doing that by giving cheap loans to college graduate couples to start families.

Even in small cities almost everyone under 30 speaks at least broken communicative English, and finding someone who is fluent shouldn't take long. You'll have to reach a really shitty post-PGR village (PGR = State Agricultural Farm for you English speakers) to find young people who can't speak English, and it would be because they're hopeless morons who flunk school, they've been taught English too.

That is true though. It also applies to most public transport, there are usually signs in English and shit, sure, but I can't imagine not knowing Polish and trying to ask about something at a train station, you might be able to buy a ticket if know exactly what you want but that's about it. Asking young people for help would be the best bet.

They supposedly are planning something like that, but money for families was a necessary tick to win the elections.

Just imagine if guns were legal. If refugees got paid $1000/mo per child in the USA and people found out guns being legal would solve the problem very quickly.

Will you people shut the fuck up already about 'muh poor'

Do you think that the majority of white people are rich? You've never been fucking outside, so shut up already. You're the reason white people are in fucking decline and niggers are on the incline.

point——————-→
your retard head

I even used the word factoid, ffs

I'm done talking to krauts at this point, you're cancer

Look at this subhuman, babbling like a nigger from a New York ghetto. Consider how poolish bitches lined up to fuck a AIDS ridden nigger, it is no surprise.

Remember to tell your cousins to get out of "Caliphate Germania" then, if we are so shitty.
tfw you will never be a retarded, low IQ, jealous subhuman living on welfare like a nigger.

Why would I when we'll be taking your former land if you ever cuck yourself to death? Shitskins have no place in the North.

Your birth rate is just as bad as ours, but here is the catch, most Germans stay in Germany. poles are like the turkroaches, they literally cant stand their own shithole.
You will never amount to anything. Our destruction will be yours, just like history has proven.

facebook.com/188472878224935/photos/a.222563488149207.1073741828.188472878224935/263864990685723/?type=3&theater

Polish toilet cleaners have high-IQs and are gorgeous! Their talents are clearly wasted in your country.

English pretending to be Polish to get plumbers work:
youtube.com/watch?v=m721BF3MBBU&feature=youtu.be

Non-white comedian's Polish migrant worker comedy routine:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FM9Ps6cW9U

youtube.com/watch?v=vppmzUZENfc

Such is life in Schlesien.

Tell me, why exactly are Poles so attracted to "Caliphate Germania", why don't they stay in Poland?

Why do the Poles beg for help of the "Caliphate Germania" against the "big bad Russian Bear"?

Is someone trying to start shit?

Our birth rate jumps to 2.4 in good conditions, we'll develop to meet those eventually, meanwhile we don't import nonwhites, meaning by the time the shitskins you import today will wreck everything you built we'll still be white and have an intact state.

If anything your consistent hostility showcases that you're no asset to our security, neither you nor your cucky leftards from the other side of the spectrum.

Your undersized military isn't adequate to help anyone. France would beat you, Russia would roll over you. Don't pretend you can help anyone in the region or that anyone's asking

Part of Bohemian Kingdom that Habsburgs lost to Poles when they pretended to be capable leaders.

As much as I want whole Silesia and Brandenburg back to Czech control there is not much to do now…

Still poles rule, every time I visit any city I feel like with brothers anyway.

"poland" can't exist without wealth fare from Germany.

Before that Silesians had their own organization as a tribal federation, later were incorporated into the Piasts' Poland. And before that they might've been part of Great Moravia.

Its an ethnicity linguistically closer to Poles as far as I can tell, doesn't matter who ruled it in the end.

Sure. And Germany can't exist without NATO bases. Perfectly plausible.

You can't live without open export markets. You're the ones fucking Southern Europe with the Euro. You can kvetch about "paying for everything" but its basically bribing to get your way.

So why do you ask for help from the country with the undersized military?

Of course, France would do Poland's, the welfare leech's, bidding.

Russia has no common border and no conflict of interest with Germany.

Of course it can, thinking otherwise would be ludicrous.
Germans security would increase immensely without US bases. US presence in Germany is the only reason why Russia might attack Germany

So why does Germany has to send troops to the Baltic?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/merkel-pledges-german-support-for-thousands-of-nato-troops-to-de/

People buy German products because they want and need, not to do us a favour. Typical idiot ideas spouted by parasites and economical illiterate Polacks and Greeks:

Where “EU cash” is German cash:

express.co.uk/news/politics/677634/EU-referendum-Brexit-map-Britain-UK-net-contribution-Brussels-Cameron

It is interesting that Europe's biggest Welfare Queens are also the most dedicated enemies of Europe's biggest Contributor, Germany.
Really niggerish behavior of you, Poland.

Not surprising Poland and the Neo-Cohens in the USA are going along very well.

Spain has the most castles in Europe, and a casual look at what happened during the Islamic incursion into Europe during the relevant time period would show you why.

Spainards had to fight tooth and nail with kebab over the soil in their own backyard for almost three centuries.

The Spanish Inquisition was created explicitly to counter Islamic Taqiyya.

lol You're such a moron its incredible. Go away Goyman and stay go, nobody will spend their energy going in circles whenever you decide to ignore reality and post nobel charts

Ahahahaha, how that doublethink working out for you?

WTF are you smoking. They're occupation troops, as every Euro /po/ack should know.

(((Big Finance))) is fucking Southern Europe with the Euro. The average Kraut is poorer than in the 90s.

Got a source for that??

Shadily my fellow Slavs

And round and round it goes, retards abound.

That's why I refuse to take you seriously anymore.

Like that means anything. The current fertility rate in Poland is 1.3 births per woman. Replacement rate is about 2.1.

It's nice to hear good news, but no information was given to show that it is even at replacement rate.

Catholic Church banned usury and always disapproved of unfair banking practices.
Guess which countries developed central banks and fiat credit first… (little hint, it was protestant ones with large mercantile interests, and secular liberal regimes afterwards)

Thank you based Poland, never give up.

PLATE ARMOR DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which is perfectly fine, as the things they're wearing are not replicas of plate, but of cuirass.

Good thing it isn't plate armor then.

How would you design an outfit to get autistic polish spergs to come out of their NEET-caves without degrading the girls?

I think they did a decent job.

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

Thats not really the point, the point is that it's going up, and could continue to go up, and that the government incentives are working. This kills the argument of "WE NEED FOREIGNERS TO HAVE BABIES BECAUSE EUROPEANS WONT" argument because all the money blown on refugees could instead have been used to raise birthrates. It will take time to get back to 2.1, based on Australian and Russian trends probably 7-8 years. Even still, it's great news to hear.

ja pierdolę co ja kurwa robię ze swoim walonym życiem oglądając filmiki o nauce polskiego będąc polakiem

holy fuck the D&C in this thread is hilarious

Poland can into saving of Europes

At least Finnish seems to sound like it is spelled, or at least from what I have seen. You Polish have far too many consonants in like every damned word or name. IMO your tongue must be one of the hardest to learn that still uses the Latin alphabet.

I still think that learning an entirely new alphabet first would make something ten times as difficult. I can't imagine learning Russian, what with letters that resemble our numbers. Same with Chinese etc. I know a Mongolian girl too, when she speaks her language she sounds like a literal alien.

Why are poles so lucky?

Denmark did similar iirc.

But the birth rate is just a red herring and excuse they use. The real reason for immigration is to create ethnic voting blocks that they can play against each other to prevent nationalism from rising. This is done through American NGOs that train European politicians and build up their political parties.

DO YOU SUCK DICKS ?!!!!111

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Czech Republic has the most "castles" per square mile of any country in the world.

This little conundrum is solved after a bit more Jewgling. The answer might be Spain, Spain, Germany, or Spain. (The answer is actually Spain.) Apparently when the question is phrased, depending on the sources searched, how they distinguish different kinds of distinct fortifications and structures from genuine castles, let alone in what state of maintenance they're in—whether they're just the remaining walls or the debris of where a fort had once stood—will differ drastically. For instance, due to lazy tourist handbook translations, chateaus have been referred to as castles rather than being referred to as perhaps something like a manor house. The same goes for structures serving as grand residences for heads of states and other high-ranking dignitaries.

So the issue was that no one who came up with the purported figures knew or cared enough about the differences between castles, forts, chateaus (and whatever the Czech word in particular for them), and palaces.

You only get gibs for the THIRD child, not the first one, therefor you already need to be a functioning and responsible human. This is basically giving stable parents in a median house hold to go for a third child. This is a specific subsidy that you need to apply for and can't be cheated on since you need a birth certificate to apply.

I would rather pay a 2 parent household for having a third child then having to subsidize a nigger from the third world with 1200 euro's a month on welfare of wich more then 80% will require that welfare ofr the rest of their lives. That nigger live's could thus considering he might live till he's 70 have paid for atleast 20 WHITE CHILDREN to be born in families who are financially impaired to not raise another child. Once's the 3rd child born has reaches 18 the subsidy stops.

White's have stopped breeding because of the economic war raged upon them. Nigger breed and don't give a shit about finances or resources hence why they had mass starvation in Africa until l old whitey came along and started feeding the hundreds of millions of useless niggers.

Well, the fact that legislation and handouts have to be used as an incentive means there is a huge problem in the economy to begin with. To which I'll say, if you have to alter an economy to at the least be able to merely reproduce itself, then it will fail without question.
Having said that, I come from a poor family, and I want nothing more of being able to get a full salary without having the state take half of it (in Australia the two biggest taxes are income tax, and the GST.) From my perspective, and inb4 'small gobament hiss' taxes are what are holding the average family down.

Here is the "Traditional Polish" alphabet: A Ą À Á Â Ã Ä Å B C Ć Ç Č D E Ę È É Ē F G H Ĥ I Ì Í Î J K L Ł M N Ń O Ó Ò Ō Ø P R Ř S Ś Š ß T U V W X Y Ŷ Z Ż Ź Ƶ Ž Ȥ Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Ẑ Z Z Z Z Z

But then they simplified it—repeatedly.

Kek is Jesus confirmed
Farming loosh for Kek Allfather.

Every alphabet-based language sounds like it's spelled, the rules are just fucking different in each one. The only exception is English where sounds are inconsistent and arbitrary. Whatever you call gibberish in Polish corresponds consistently to a phoneme.

Kekush wills it.

That would be the language of rustling leaves.

praise kekus?

my parents are polish immigrants who came to australia. can recommend it. come to southern or western australia or something, maybe tasmania.

too bad that its a bad idea to come and live in poland. im debating the idea in my head because i want to see my extended family more and id like to find a nice polish girl to have lots of kids with.

Polish emigration indicates so. Not enough jobs, to low wages in Poland. Wages are not going to increase because of immigration of cheap labour from Ukraine, while emigrating Poles suppress wages in for example Britain and other EU countries.

The process of supressing wages are not going to end with increasing wages in eastern European countries, because of immigration from outside of the EU.

Guess why the industrialist shill so hard for third world invasion?

It makes no difference if the Arab/African are going to eastern Europe or not. Each job taken by them is not available for a Pole or other eastern Europeans. So nigger in France do supress wages in Poland – not just in theory, while most of them living of welfare increasing tax burden, enough of them do get some low skill jobs.

In the 90's during and before the accession of new member countries, the declared aim was an “homogenisation of wealth” (and wages) in the EU. Sounds superficially great, but after further questioning, economist would admit “it will be an adjustment downward” and “that's a good thing to stay competitive”.

It is catching two birds with one stone. People work for less (that is how it is sold to the capitalist classes) and people will have less children (that is what the people hating Europeans intend).

Suppressed births of Europeans is then an excuse to further increase foreign immigration.

So why do I not think that is just an capitalist conspiracy to hold the poor man down?

Simply because in countries were hard nosed capitalist are ruling, like Singapore and China, those are interested in improving their workforce, their skill, their numbers but not interested in importing masses of unskilled people destined to living of welfare, increasing the tax burden. This used to be the case in Europe, Australia and America as well, but has changed, it can't be for economical reasons, there must be a sinister ideological motivation.

income tax getting lowered in proportion to the number of kids you have. if its based on a proportion, then the higher your income the higher the return per kid. so the more you're earning in the first place, the bigger the incentive. i think this may pass muster w/r/t the PC criterion because income is indirectly affected by IQ which is indirectly affected by race, but you'd still be selecting for whites. unfortunately, you'd be selecting for jews as well.

WEW
It is even more hilarious when this subhuman thinks an open export market is bad.
Typical of an inferior. Can it even comprehend the very basics of economy?

So when will you eventually get off of our welfare, subhumans?

Why would France want to beat up a trade partner?

For what reason? They would steamroll you first. This kind of mental gymnastic is to be expected from a toilet licking subhuman.

It is a condition of surrender after ww2. A war in which yids and the polish subhumans united together to save communism from getting destroyed.

So poles are admitting they ARE actually the vital parts of NATO, the gigantic golem kike army?
Thanks for the clarification.

I can't wait until the redpilling of the whole world and the complete refutation of the Holohoax. The subhuman poles will be steamed so hard that the partition will look merciful.

He isnt even the same person, subhuman.
Keep going at it, scum.
Not to mention
None of these facts contradict each other. But to a defective, retarded polish subhuman, it does.

It isnt hard to understand when one's "nationalism" is based on nigger welfare and the Holohoax.

It might look good in contrast to the overall negative rate of natural increase in Europe, but in the end it's quite a failure. Instead of actually boosting the economy and people's wellbeing it's merely government's bribe for support and keeping just enough simpletons silent. Poland is drowning in debts enough, and they're running out of funds to support this uptaking already. Interestingly enough the number of children born wouldn't be far from the amount of people elligable for the handouts who do not receive it due governmental or beuercratic incompetance, if not simply due mentioned lack of funds. I cannot help but fear it might result in spread of the very same idiocy or degeneracy the supposedly conservatist principles try to ridicule. Plenty word of deviance due this already, whilist people will wake up with a hand in the potty only after there's no bread on the table..

saved

this is from anime called monster iirc
one of the few I've watched

Bullshit. Each new baby upon reaching adulthood is a net tax producer for the rest of their life. The long term ROI for investing in a peoples fertility is enormous. This only applies if the new babies work though, gibs for nigs accomplishes the opposite. Investing in responsible families to produce more kids by incentivizing via tax breaks or only giving handouts to working families is a good thing though.

Polish empire in the remains of a dark Europe?

Who would've thought. Best time to be Polish in a hundred years.

Jew do not need to worry, Holla Forums is eager to help them divide goyim

Problem is the future generations need well paid working environoments with which we struggle, and thus far more than anything, folks tend to end up moving abroad, young folk in particular as they're not willing to live off their entire lives on cashier or plumber salary per se', especially when you get twice as much at our neighbour for the very same, damned job. Also if brain drain is to manifest itself these times around then Poland in particular has failed to deal with it for the past few years. How's that bullshit I dunno.

You get to rule over a wasteland and win wars against swarms of nogs and diseased and starving swedes who have run out of nig cum to gobble cause who will keep the nigs alive from vitamin d deficiency?
You get to rule over empty land, you are awesome!

someone is mad that his bank is gonna get wasted and then become Polish land

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

That guy who runs Stratfor, George (((Friedman))), has been predicting for probably 15+ years that poland will be a superpower in the not to distant future. Basically that Poland will be aided by US technology and fully industrialize while Russia fragments and Germany is saddled with an aging population with expensive wants in the 2020's and 2030's. The book was written before the migrant crisis so it's only gotten worse for Germany. He also predicts that there will be a new eastern block formed headed by poland that looks out for their interests.

FUCK
MY
LIFE

Instead of giving out gibs, you pay less tax. This filters anyone who makes low income.
Have income? 15% less tax to pay per kid
Buy a house? 15% less tax to pay per kid
Buy a car? 15% less tax to pay per kid
and so on.
This way shitskins won't shit out endless kids for gibsmedats, low iq whites will be slightly hit by that too, but at the same time rich/intelligent whites can shit out bunch of kids and save a lot of money.

In the case someone is >75% ethnic Polish, what are the chances of learning their language and finding a qt gf after moving there?