Why is everybody on twitter crazy about this fag?

So an hour ago a guy created an account with the name Gabe Newell saying that "it" is confirmed. Now everyone on twitter is becoming crazy. Isn't it obvious that its a fake account?twitter.com/ItsGaben

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.cr/books?id=PL2IHTdzSeAC&pg=PA120&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this account existed before this all happened

topcuck

You have to go back.

Because twitter takes the bait, like a real bird.

The "It's Confirmed" tweet is 37 minutes old. Are you even trying?

stop being racist, user.

Reminds me of the kojima fags here when they thought there would be another act.

Maybe he's from Spain.

Half life a stale meme at this point. Plus, it was never good

Vous devez revenir en arrière.

stop speaking gay language

Nice try, Swede.

I'm wheezing here, mate.

No sane individual uses twitter. It's like saying there are no casuals in Facebook. Remember it's cool to be "le nerd" right now.

I had one job.

Google knows.

Remember when "Multiculturalism" in Europe meant that the Krauts, Wops, Brits, Dagos, Frogs, dumb Poles, Micks, Greasers, and those fucking disgusting Portuguese weren't trying to actively kill each other all the time.

The EU was a mistake.

That's Poland, actually.

He wouldn't even name is twitter that. Pretty sure he tries to move away from that nickname.

Oh my fucking god shut the fuck up you fucking autist.

They speak Spanish in Mexico. They speak Spanish in Spain. Ergo the Mexico of Europe is Spain, and it's northern country is France.

It's a simple bland fucking joke, learn to take as the little fucking joke it is.

Are you retarded?

Every

Single

Time.

How many other fake gaben twitter threads have you seen?

I'm more comparing to every other thread derailed by the usual Holla Forums sort of thing. While I support Holla Forums, I can't help but feel there's already a place on the site for that.

Why can't we just ignore such things, and continue with the vidya?

well he did kinda show how Jewish he is with paid mods.

of course they know, they're in on it.

He will stop being racist when spics stop being a burden on western society.

Stop shilling your twitter faggot

That is exactly what is happening

Fuck off, you goddamn Reddicuck.

>>>/cuckshed/

did the spics get invaded and raped by muslims?

can you put that in american? I don't understand cock in mouth language

Well South Africa is filled with Communists.

It's ironic because Spain has a very real immigration problem (and so does France for that matter)

*kills u*

That shit pissed me off. They couldve tranquilized the gorilla. It wasnt even hurting the kid, just protecting him. Fuck, wouldve been less of a loss if the kid died instead of the gorilla. At least the ape doesnt go where hes not supposed to.

Gorilla bros only sin was being a good samaritan.

funniest thing about this is the kid was a niglet and the gorilla wasn't even getting territorial.

It's fucking sad. The gorilla did nothing wrong. He protected some stupid kid cause everyone was screaming. And he got shot to death for it. Its fucking unjust.

It thought it was another little monkey!!!

IT'S GOING NEAR EXTINCT BECAUSE OF A COMMON NIGGER.

this fucking stupid shit here too. Sedatives don't work like they do in cartoons nigga.

great plan faggot.

This picture irritates me mostly because of the "if you want to discuss a game just go to the subreddit" which is fucking stupid supposing I want to discuss say, parasite eve or captain rainbow

is there a subreddit? probably

Is anyone posting there? more than likely they post annually

you stupid fucker, I hope you get aids and then hit by a car, and on the operating table they accidentally overdose you and bring you back to life, and when you're walking out the hospital a new man/woman, I stab you

What exactly is the problem with this plan?

If the plan is to kill the nigglet you don't need to waste a dart

sedatives are expensive dude

Go back to reddit.

>>>/out/

Better to risk it and stop the continued extinction of an endangered species than to kill it for some kid.

Besides, remind me how many kids black people make again? There's a reason that they can have such a high death rate and still be rising in population in america.

Gorilla could theoretically kill the kid. Since they claim it could take several minutes to knock him out. I mean forget using a higher dosage :^), that'd be insane. It reeks of damage control to me after their knee jerk reaction to save the kid.

The tranquilizers they had wouldn't have put the gorilla out right away, meanwhile you would have a gorilla chimping out that he just got shot right next to a little kid and I'm sure nobody at the zoo wanted to be responsible for the death of a child.

Ok so your plan is to slowly kill the gorilla, noice.

I just want to see a gorilla smashing a nigglets fucking head in.

It would be exhilarating to see the little shit die.

I mean the gorilla is the endangered species here, there are more then enough burgers of all genetic combinations to shit all over our planet and then a couple more already.

As opposed to definitely killing it? Your plan involves killing an endangered species. At least my plan has a decent chance of saving the kid and the gorilla. Hell, it's not the gorillas fault the parents cant watch their kid.

yeah but my point is that tranquilizing the gorilla is retarded in any case.

if you want to save the gorilla you can just let the nigger die and kill the mother for being such a retard.
if you want to save the nig, shooting a dart at the gorilla is retarded.

what the fuck is wrong with those people holy shit

This is hilarious, this makes me happy.

yours too you fucking retard.
your plan would kill the gorilla and the nig

Bitch I don´t speak croissant!!!

Of course user, the Gorilla must have confused the kid for one of his own young

Good.

this is hypocrisy

I couldn't care less about seeing the kid. I'd probably hate watching it. It just pisses me off this gorilla died for doing nothing wrong and because these parents are negligent unfit morons.

Maybe the zoo should've thought about their options first. The gorilla wasnt doing anything wrong and there's precident for gorillas not hurting humans. Hell, he might have just left the kid in his cave and wandered back out. Instead they murder an endangered animal who was innocent.

It has a chance. The gorilla has a chance to live. It's not like increased dosage = dead.

Wtf is wrong with these people. An innocent animal was just murdered.

I know it is.

Some people are black, some are niggers.

These aren't the same people as anyway.

I fucking hate niggers.

I you want the gorilla to fall in a couple of seconds before it chimps out, yes, increased dosage = dead.

Citation needed shitposter.

are you crazy? do you know how dangerous sedatives can be?

Oh you mean the same zoo that just knee jerk overreacted and are now covering their asses after letting a kid fall into an enclosure then killing an endangered animal? Yeah no way they're biased.

No, niggers let their own child fall in. Zoos have enclosures for a reason, and anyone who willingly climbs over the railings is suicidal or mentally retarded. Guess what the little black boy was.

yeah man its a conspiracy.

just fucking google how people catch wild animals to put trackers in them if you want an unbiased source. the dose is not arbitrary

this

Think in the land of america thats gonna work if the kid died? The lawyers would argue there should've been more defenses or a guard posted to stop this. They know they'd be sued. They overreacted and now they're covering their asses after they killed an endangered animal. All for a retarded niglet.

Once again mr experienced. Citation needed. You still havent shown that proof that increasing the dosage a bit would instantly prove fatal and wasnt a better idea.

Oh, heres the "wall" that prevents kids to see the gorilla. 10/10 defenses yeah? This place is about as well fortified as sweden to muslims.

user you are confirmed for being a fucking retard and knowing absolutely nothing about how sedatives work

Its not like Metal Gear Solid where a tranq dart is just a timer ticking away and putting a few more in will just put the guy into a deep sleep, slowing down your heart that fast is dangerous if you're a human

Never mind if you're a fucking hulking Gorilla

There's a reason they don't just pump shitloads of sedatives into you at the hospital right at that moment they get an anesthesiologist to measure the right amount for you're weight so that the sedatives don't shut your heart down in the process

Holy fucking shit you're stupid

Again, that would be valid if not for the fact that, if I remember correctly, there was footage of said niglet child being a niglet and getting himself into the enclosure. He persevered through the already pretty good enclosure surroundings just so he could see his daddy, but he realized too late that his dad was already outside of the cage today.

Plus, if you had seen how the gorilla had been dragging the boy around and behaving with him, you would know that there was not time to wait for regular tranqs to take effect. He was already dragging him quickly through the water, and preparing to 'play', which would have killed the boy.

Yeesh, you put as much effort into defending gorillas as progressives put into defending liberals, which funnily enough devolves into a lot of 'I need citations for plain as day facts' for both. Google what you want to know, retard.

also please go back to Holla Forums

See my aforementioned pic here
those were the defenses. That doesnt excuse the retard parents not watching him, but the zoo could've had a glass enclosure or something to prevent this as well. They should be sued.

books.google.co.cr/books?id=PL2IHTdzSeAC&pg=PA120&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false

here faggot, read the whole book because you are fucking retarded, if you want the formula go to page 120

They shouldn't be sued. See the perfectly regular people standing around the enclosure, leaning on the railing, not falling in? Yeah, it's good enough.

Clearly you're just trying to blame Zoo architects for the incredible depths of nigger stupidity.

Oh and bonus on the niglet and his parents. The dads a criminal. Fucking niggers man

Im blaming both the zoo and the niggers. The niggers are niggers and the zoo should have the foresight to prepare for the stupidity of niggers.

It's not their fault that the niggers escaped one enclosure and got into another, they don't even host the ones for the niggers.

ITT: Edgelords who think being racist on the internet makes them cool

considering that they had to kill one of their own, endagered gorillas just to save this kid, I have a lot more sympathy for the zoo than the family

also, HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET SO MUCH COVERAGE, THIS IS LITERALLY A NON-ISSUE, JUST LIKE THAT DENTIST THAT KILLED A LION

found the newfag

>>>/reddit/

lol, nice fake timestamp faggot.

This user is right. Public perception about tranquilizers has been warped by cartoons and games, and people think they work instantaneously.
It's easy to say "Up the dosage!" when you're not a veterinary anesthesiologist that will be tried for manslaughter if the child is killed by an agitated gorilla with a dart sticking out of its arm that won't faint for at least several minutes. They had no choice; the gamble on the tranquilizer is not worth human life. Regardless of how retarded the parents may be.

If you're approaching this from the angle of "It's an endangered animal," you're still not in the right unless you believe human life to be inferior to that of an animal. The only logical basis for this would be if the Silverback Gorilla has reached an evolutionary bottleneck where so few remain that the death of this specimen would almost surely be the tipping point to extinction. This isn't the case – hundreds are in captivity and global efforts towards their conservation are being taken. The death of this gorilla isn't a significant overall effect on the species.
Again, regardless of Holla Forums attitudes toward black kids, he's a human child. Human life matters more than animal life.

just in case you are too retarded to read

the only thing the zoo did wrong was not shooting the parents.

Nothing is foolproof, there is literally no invention that can account for just how stupid people can get.

Look up the pay rates for Anesthesiologists.

They are paid that, their job is literally just to figure out how much a person can take to be put to sleep without killing them.

The concern was the hundreds of pounds gorilla would have fallen over and crushed the kid, retard.

Well to be fair gorillas are more civilized than niggers.

Nothing fucking changed, what's the commotion?

That's pretty informative now isn't it?

Oh come on, it was probably just weed. Lets not kid ourselves here. The kidnapping part is worrying though.

You can regulate people who follow the rules, but you can never truly prepare for the ones who already plan on breaking the rules or have no concept of rules in the first place.

There is no resolution to the fucking retarded gorilla shooting deal that would have ended well for the zoo. They did the right thing to save their asses.

ok now read the whole thing

wrong guy m8
Anesthesia is pretty dangerous shit, wrong dosage can end up in heart failure and even brain damage if you're lucky to survive it, that should be common knowledge by now, otherwise we wouldn't bother having doctors specializes entirely on doping people out.

I meant read the whole sentence.
10% less tranq = no effect
10% more = dead

I don't know how that isn't informative, I'm assuming that your post was sarcastic

Yeah, it was sarcastic, 'no effect or death' sounds like quite a jump which is pretty much why proper dosage is fucking vital, no pun intended.

Animals die when they are killed

The problem is that they shot the wrong ape

someone post the video, the kid getting flung around is hilarious

Gorillas are a step above niggers

Just burn Cincinnati to the ground and everyone will be better off.

Not only did the site eat my image it also changed the url to sys.8ch and changed all my user settings. bravo hotwheels Jim

I live there and I fucking concur

VYDEEU GAIMS!!!

AMIRITE GUISE?!?!?!

AMIFUKENRITE?!?!?!

Why not let them go extinct? That's how natural selection works fam: survival of the fittest

Why is Holla Forums so retarded?

Oh shit, you're right. I actually thought I was on Holla Forums for a second.