Finally some good news!

Why's there no thread about this?

TLDR: Jews bomb Syrians and Shi'a militias that are working against ISIS. Syrians don't give a fuck anymore about escalating the situation and turn on missile defense systems. Hopefully next time, they won't miss.

https:// www.rt.com/news/381086-israeli-jets-syria-strikes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASR7-wcfN_g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_missile_system
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Update: Syrians say they shot down one jet and damaged another.

Fucking Jews need to get missile striked more often. I'm sick of their branding of Hezbollah as terrorists and using it as an excuse to bomb Syrian soldiers.

They fired the S-200 missile systems.
http:// russia-insider.com/en/military/report-syrian-army-fired-s-200-missiles-israeli-jets/ri19239

Why is Russian reporting so based?

Excellent. Jews revealing their true colours.

Just read about it and I'm platinum fucking mad right now. Not only did they strike in Syria, they breached fucking Lebanese airspace while doing so.

I guess their media war against Assad isn't going too well, so they decided to help their jihadist proxies directly.

And what fucking bullshit is "we gotta bomb hezbollah"? Syria'S a neutral fucking country, and if they're so eager to bomb Hezbollah anyway, why not bomb Lebanon, where Hezbollah is a fully legal group and where it's based?

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Why put Hezbollah in echoes?

I suspect we have either some newfags or newshills on board that don't quite understand what the brackets mean.

I mean…

CANCER

BURN IT AWAY

NO FUCKING NEWFAGS, GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIES

http:// www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-warplane-attacks-syrian-army-west-damascus/

Syrian Army source told Al-Masdar this morning that the Israeli warplane had crossed into Syria after flying over Lebanon’s ‘Arsal Barrens, where both Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS) are headquartered in the eastern Beqa’a Governorate.

The Jews fly over Al Qaeda and Nusra positions but drop their bombs on Syrians and Hezbollah.

http:// russia-insider.com/en/node/19200

youtu.be/ASR7-wcfN_g at around 1:10 mark

Suck a dick weeb.

What possible excuse could Israeli possibly have for targetting Syrian army positions in mother fucking Palmyra of all places?

Syria falling moves Israel closer to Greater Israel.

How fucking new are you?

Apparently it's the presence of Hezbollah. So if a Hezbollah operative made his way to New York, I guess they'd carpet bomb that city too

The same Israel that said "ISIS is good for Israel" is promoting terrorism? Colour me shocked.

It would be good news if kikes died and their planes was destroyed.

Yeah, I want to know what these "several targets" were that Israel bombed.

Get the fuck out kike, you're from cuckchan and have no idea what the fuck you yourself are talking about.

III
O

We will never know if this is true or not. For propaganda reasons Western powers and mudkikes never admit to aircraft losses due to enemy action. If possible they will deny losses, if that is impossible they will claim mechanical failure.

I hope they made the IAF pay.

I bet they used the old SAMS.

Even in few years ago when the kike fuck ISISrael airforce were bombing Syrians, they never turned on S300…

I hope next time they get cocky then fuck them with S300. Hopefully using another radar so the kikes can't learn/jam it for next time.

Funniest part about this is US in Syria fighting ISIS/keeping turkbars back. ISISrael can't say shit when they get BTFO and shot down.

It would be hilarious if Syria launched some Iskanders against kiketown. Good luck with 20g terminal manoeuvring, ECM and hypersonic SSMs, iron cuck.

I hope they get assfucked in an ambush and lots of two sided, scheming jew soldiers die for this.

Trump has relegated ISISrael to the bench, so they can't bitch any more.

Fucking cuckchan.

Good. They keeping the juicy S300 for when it really is needed.

They have the s400 there as well. The kikes will get vaporized next time.

So does higher number mean more awesome? Wow I guess when the S800s come into play we're gonna see some serious shit.

Impressive they still got one.

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

1. I don't know about anyone else, but I usually skip over walls of redtext because they're usually just autistic screams in the night that don't add anything to the conversation
2. If you're right, what exactly do you expect us to do about it?

I'm not very well versed about various missile systems but hopefully another user can explain.
Or you could read.
S300
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_missile_system

S400
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system

Jew cries out in pain when he (missile) strikes you.
Also they've switched tactics again and started to blame Iran for ISIS and AQ. Watch out for this and call them out.
Who has the Israel's relationship with Isis link copypasta?

It is a red herring like when the military tells you everything is a weather balloon to stop you from asking questions. Muh Hezbollah isn't far from muh 6 gorillion.

what vidya?

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

I'd wager the jews want to drag Trump into a ground invasion of Syria.

We have been having threads on these events.

and so? you want us to stop?
fuck off kike

Lebanon probably let them do it tbqh.

Ain't happening. the fact they'r ealready in there at least symbolically fighting ISIS or supporting kurds/stopping turkbars = they are fighting against ISISrael.
Trump hates the kikes. They killed his friends and he has done everything so far to underhandedly subvert them, while playing the 'dey da good kikes' card to fend of anti semitic shilling..

No shit sherlock.

Get out.

see

Though I'll admit, only 8 minute difference or so between the OPs.

what are israeli forces doing in syria in the first place? i knew about golan heights and that convoy they bombed that was (((allegedly))) arming hezbolla but i didn't know they were formally at war?

dont do many rpgs or games these days, have heard of it though and hate most of the faggy, no-pussy-getting virgin anime shit the faggots here post. so usually ignore it.

A formal peace treaty has not been signed between them.

they've been at war for decades, the war never ended - it was just a truce. Like some og ace combat shit.
ISISrael benefits from ISIS and vice versa, they help each other.

Official unofficial Syrian Arab army Facebook page had this to say.

Sorry for mobile fagging

The game's plot is essentially you vs space jews, though for the English version they toned it down somewhat.

Does this list surprise anyone?

h ttp://archive.is/0OJA3

http:// russia-insider.com/en/unreal-israeli-media-blames-putin-syrias-lack-restraint/ri19246

Kikes are blaming Russia.

hmm, blaming Russia, the kikes are being increasingly more original with their lies.

This cant be real

Not sure what I am impressed by more. Their complete lack of self awareness of what they speak, or the audacity of believing anyone else believes them.

(checked)
They don't realize that even the Trump administration is distancing themselves from them. And here they are distancing themselves from Russia. Who will come save them when Iran glasses Tel Aviv?

God dammit. If I roll dubs it represents the number of israeli planes Assad will successfully shoot down in the coming war.

Oy vey I was about to be vaporized just like my grandfather who escaped Auschwitz

They do realize that if the US wanted to end them, Mattis would fuck them so hard, Atlanta would be comforting them.

So when are wreckage pictures going to be posted because somebody's lying about the plan and would be great to have confirmation to make them asshurt.

Shameless self bump

Wrong number of parenthesis on that.