Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/general/degica_bringing_caves_shmups_to_the_pc
archive.is/Saav9
hitbox.tv/Bapho
dualshockers.com/2016/05/24/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-due-next-week-for-pc/
kat.cr/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-3dm-t12701110.html
mega.nz/#!G9tnhSJZ!MWFGFckGY6LmD1GtnT-A9N4_-QoZ9bXUYS-WU18UR60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am. I've never played one and was tempted to get Estival Versus on PS4, but if I can support the series coming to PC, I will.

Bought estival versus on ps4, enjoyed it, probably going to get this on PC to support it and so i dont have to switch over to my ps4 so much

Hype for titty mirai mod, maybe

remember to vote with your shekels, goy!

Hi xseed marketing

already played it, can play it portably too. PC port seems regressive in comparison.

Reminder that if you don't buy this game you are an SJW enabling cuck.

I don't even know who these characters are or even play the games but I will buy it.

Never played it. Am interested in tits and ass. Will buy for 30 bucks.

reminder if you buy this game you're a DRM whore jew-enabling cuck
i'm buying as soon as it's out

You had a point there because of the slew of DLCs.

Holla Forums, the part of it with any taste anyway, always wanted senran on PC. It's absolutely irrelevant if OP is from xseed.
It is, however, rather funny to see you so buttblasted. Looking forward to your new bawling thread, bud.

why would you assume someone is the same person from another thread? It's not really making a point.

i have SV and EV on vita so i'll just buy Oneechanbara

Holla Forums also wanted Dragon's Dogma to be ported to PC

No, but if you have taste, you like Kangaroos. You can like Kangaroo and still have shit taste.

>June 1
>denuvo

PC means mods. Mods means nude.

I’ll pirate, sure.

Proof or GTFO.

Why did these things have to from expected and good to something we had to treasure and hype over?

What

Not me. It's weeaboo trash

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Too bad its a shit game

English not your first language? He's only missing one word.

And it’s still a shitty sentence.

When I see Steam only, I think, "Well here's a game that deserves to be pirated."

I have the one on the 3DS, is there any nudity in this game?

it looks better than Oneechanbara

Almost as hype as for this one.

That's not what was being commented on, you mong. The sentenced you posted is incomprehensible. The other user's sentence is in fact comprehensible.

There's two on 3DS that made it west, the "first" and the second. First one is meh, second one is where they start to pick up steam, no nudity, but depending on the port models edit may ver well be a possibility.

To think I lived to see the day where PC might very well become the go to platform for weeb games

the pc has a lot of weeb games.

Yeah, I have the second. My impression was that the Vita ones (which this is a port of?) were more raunchy or something.

Nah. It’s a shitty sentence.

gog.com/forum/general/degica_bringing_caves_shmups_to_the_pc

But it doesn't

Oh come the FUCK ON.

In a world were Fallout 4 sells 15 million copies (and I bet some of you on this site bought it too)
it would be great if Japanese games can make a little money too.

Because I guarantee you the normalfags ARE spending. Do you want them to take over this industry completely?

Put your money were your anti-SJW whore mouth is.

FUCKING SHITRAN BAD ART GET OFF MY BOARD

ザ・ワールド!

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Isn't that how all services operate?

post what you think is good art

lmoa

it does a lot. Neechan looks like a ps2 game with repetitive as fuck gameplay that doesn't look any fun. It looks more like a shitty indie game.

steam doesnt do that.

Does gog actually DO that?

are you serious? of course they do, probably even worse because of all that drm

posting best art

I'm making fun of the shitran guy

Tempted to. Liked 2 and want the closest thing to Anarhy Reigns on PC

I will say it's depressing that the only we'll get something close to Anarchy Reigns on PC only sells because anime titties.

lemme guess
you're a gamergater too aren't you

This is the only good b8 image I have, so it'll have to do.

But you are the shitran guy

Whoa, you can't say g*mrga*e around here

Maybe if we're lucky people will buy the game for reasons besides anime tiddies, it was on sale, or for spiting the NEVEREVERS.

No. Japan doesn't PC.

Frankly seeing Japanese games on Steam is a sign of weakness: Japanese devs need the gaijn £€$ in order to survive.

(checked)
yeah ebin sjw maymay I get it.
I'm just saying, the guy writes like your typical GG asspie

n-no I'm not

I'm buying it but you sound like a faggot

though you do have good taste in waifus

fam it's not about surviving, it's about making lodsamone at all opportunities. This is just the publishers realizing they can make a lot more money by porting everything to PC because all the weebs in the west are primarily on there.

maybe new, but there are some few lewd games and VNs, also there is a lot of old nip PC games.

God dammit.

It's DRM free if you ignore the DRM :^)

And you type like a Redditor and you saw nothing to contribute to the thread but to try and point out 'Hey, this guy's a goober!' At least the Shitran guy was on topic.

lmao what
Sorry to burst your bubble lad but niGGers just happen to be the biggest autists who make non-issues into issues just as you are now :^)

A gog version has been announced. Though I can't blame you for assuming the contrary since the platform has been losing traction badly as of late.

I saw reports that this was coming to GoG or some other DRM free store. What happened to that?

Like you were doing? Either way it's offtopic and you should stop.

A link to any report would be nice. I can't find any report that says it's going to be DRM free anywhere.

Nah mate, banter doesn't harm threads lol. It's bumping them and keeping them alive.

Not my fault that gamergators are spergs who think there's some evil sjw menace just like sjws think there's an evil man menace :^)

XSeed tweeted that they want to launch on GOG, but GOG is shitting its bed for some strange reason.

That's some high level stupidity there son.

Around Polacks, Never Relax.

GOG wouldn't carry Hatred either.

Dude, these games are boring as fuck. The only good things from these games can be obtained for free on any booru or hentai-manga sharing site.

There are games dedicated to doing what SK does but better.

It's literally just a worse Dynasty Warriors with anime tits.

And a confusing nonsense story that's barely even fleshed out at all because they rushed the games and never finished the story.

they dont sell hatred becuase of "unkown" reasons, but with this game they are having technical problems in their end.

so what is the muslim, trying to say?

Already have it on vita. Might get if someone makes a legit nude mod, though.

liru dev was just waiting for VR, surely.

Of course, this is all according to plan.

I'm buying the shit out of this as soon as it goes live.

And since Kenichiro-sama has accepted my steam friend request I'll try to buy one for him too

Haven't you heard? Never Ever is the deadest meme in existence. Only Forever Ever remains now.

Are you seriously trying to lecture me when your knowledge of the series amounts to reading Holla Forums threads in passing ? It's not even a Dynasty Warriors. Only the vita spinoffs are, and even them are different from musous. If you had to compare it to anything, it would be the VN with the most gameplay in the market.

I've just checked. Steam says they can ban you if you break the rules, GoG says they can ban you if they feel like it.

you are just toying with my emotions

No, but Liru will soon toy with your dick.

Stop it, user, it's not funny to make us feel like this.

Do you not follow Seismic-chan?

Yes it is. Because then I can laugh at your tears of joy when you finally get what you had wanted deep in your heart after all this time.

As a member of the whitest race on earth I disapprove of this

I won't begrudge a user for liking animu tiddies but this series is trash from a gameplay standpoint. I can't justify paying $30 for this and not pirating.

Retards will destroy their own arguments. Fuck off. Kill yourself.

What was the name of that game and did it get released or not?

No new interpretation no buy

I wish they'd just say so if they're going to put it on GoG a few months down the line, then I'd buy it there and get the other titty musou game for now.

I mean, Im glad they aren't opening up preorders, or preorder bonuses but it seems a little unreasonable for me to not know how much it's going to cost

I guess you'll know tomorrow

here's the pricing and the dlc talk

See

I am winrar.

hah, no

Just pirate it then

its a little pathetic we're cheering on vita ports as the next big pc game. 2 year old ones no less.

nah

This isnt the Bannerlord thread, what the fuck are you talking about nigger?
More games and more Jap devs are always welcome.

yeah, console games are only trash when they are exclusive or something, right? How about a decent budgeted PC title for once

Nobody is doing that, is just fan being happy about a release, nobody is claiming is going to be the PC game of the decade

wew lad

Don't lie user, if Bloodbourne got a PC port yesterday people would be praising it to high heaven today, the very same people that dismissed it months ago mind you

No shit, they're loud obnoxious faggots that mostly lurk or come from other boards/websites whenever theres a release.
People keep jokingly saying the PS4 is a Bloodbornebox for a reason nigger.

See

LIRU IS HAPPENING

What
Where have you been?
Second source archive: archive.is/Saav9

What the fuck are you on? Why do you think it's called a Bloodborne machine? It's the consistently only good PS4 game that people agree on. I personally don't like it, but I also like Gravity Rush and I'm waiting for KoF14 and Ace Combat 7.

You must be too new to remember the butthurt mustard race fags in the bloodbourne threads

or even farther back, the GTA V threads

NEVER EVER

Not to mention all the people who knew GTA V was coming to PC. And on top of that, the same people who say GTA sucks are people like me, who don't like it regardless of platform. Game's just not fun.

Where the fuck did my text go? Whatever

I have no knowledge of the Senran series, how much will this game introduce a newcomer like me into it?

I remember people buying and shilling a console for one game and console war faggotry.

FOREVER EVER

Do people actually care about that shitty furry "game" or is this just memespouting?

Shinovi Versus is a good introduction

As far as I know, this is disconnected from the main series, so it should do a decent job of keeping you in the loop about this specific storyline.

I still can't believe people not only bought Early Access Fighter, but they bought it on a console where they can't even fix the shitty bits of censorship.

I just like memeing on /monster/fags

(You)

Normalfags and casuals
At least the game sold like shit on all playtforms.

YOU FAGS ARE ACTUALLY REPLYING TO A THREAD MADE BY A MARKETER LOL

FOREVER EVER

I remember those threads, you are exaggerating.
The thread was mostly
and
bullshit
Some people wanted the game, some didn't, but most people knew it was coming to PC

inb4 denuvo

Heres your reply shitran fag

Only big releases from big companies get Denuvo

Have you even watched the anime Liru is from, you fucking secondary?

I'm not the shitranfag, you dumb cunt. You're fucking retarded.

oh hey, its the Tsuyu-fag here to post his garbage waifu

He's probably a secondary too.

The Hell episode is my favorite
I especially liked the "Im already dead so why care about the pain" joke.
The anime is shit thought

I need some sleep man

We have IDs here newfag

Rabbit

>>>/a/

And nowhere did I say shitran before, retarded secondary.

You might be a lil too invested on this one user

probably, posts like a redditor too. Magical Pokaan wasn't particularly good, but I think there's some redeeming elements someone can really enjoy about it. Some of my all time favorite anime are honestly pretty mediocre.

I didn't realize we were on a fucking text vBulletin forum from 2005 where double posting was a crime

quick better call the mods to clean up your posts m8, you don't want to cheat the post counter, the true way to gauge status

So you don't deny you're too invested on this one then. Guess I was right.

Hey don't necro-bump!

wasnt there an indie shit game that got denuvo?

THIS THREAD IS OVER A YEAR OLD YOU ARE BANNED AND THREAD IS LOCKED

No, depending of your definition of indie maybe The Climb

Of course, this is pure coincidence and I'm totally a filthy gator for pointing this out.

just get what you want, who gives a shit

actually, get what you want and shit on everyone else, remind them of the flaws of their decision, its more fun this way

Or, you know, people are laughing at you for wasting money buying a mediocre 3D beat em up.

At least we still have Nep threads, but here:

Heres the two IDs you should filter
The Shitran fag and the Sonygger console shitter.
You can even tell who they are by the way they post.
Stay comfy user, dont let the shitposters get to you

I'm game. Wondering if they'll give a better discount during the summer sale? If not ARRRRRRRRR MATEY!

this is the first time I've felt bad for asking for a torrent

But I'm not the shitranfag. Point out where in this thread I ever said "shitran".

That might be a bit too tinfoil for be but honestly I can believe it. I prefer to think that they're just plain old shitposters who latch to SK because people like it

You guys can't seriously see any flaw in the game that could make anybody disliking it anything else than a SJW or a shitposter?

They know it has a lot of flaws but you know how waifufaggotry goes. It is a decent brawler but that isn't why they love it so much.

I don't see any flaw in the games so egregious that dedicated shitposter would parrot with the same shit and down-vote-sage every time there's a Senran thread. So no, I don't see what's so bad about SK that you'd hate it unless you're some SJW faggot

I never understood why this was even a rule

Okay Holla Forums so should I buy this game? I fucking hate localization and censorship and can afford to "vote with my dollar" and support this game that I honestly will not play much, if at all.

OMG NECROPOST HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO REPLY IF IT WAS FOREVER AGO GOD YOU SHITLORD
Also, same website:

Just pirate it and then get nude mods.

Holla Forums isn't one person
Then why are you considering buying a localized game?

If you're not gonna play a video game, don't buy it user. Only pay for what you're gonna actually use.

I have shit loads of SK pics in my spank bank already. I care little for the game.

Holy shit

I mis-typed. I should have typed, "shitty localization" the kind we talk most about on this board. I doubt there will be memes in the game.

Those quints though

I think he meant localization as in agenda pushing/retardation rather than a direct translation, though.

What's a secondary? Is this a new meme?

Newfag alert

I'm pretty sure xseed has forced in a few memes into SK before.

Christ, you just showed how fucking new you are.

pirate, if you like the game, buy it, its that fucking simple.

Browsed cuckchan in like 2010 or something and came here with the portion of Holla Forums that gave a shit about freedom of speech. I have never once seen the term "secondary" used. I'm not saying I'm an oldfag, and I'm not in a pissing contest with you trying to gauge "how much more of the internet I've seen" vs you, so whatever.

It's XSeed, they're probably the only ones that don't do shit like that AFAIK. But I'll go with what says, if you don't feel like you're gonna play it much pirate it first, give it a try and if you like it then buy it.

"Secondary" is a /jp/ term that used to describe people who were "fans" of Touhou but didn't play the games, instead they knew of it from things like MCRoll and IOSYS, fan-made stuff.

Anyone that came after that Scientology fuckery was new, friend.

i have been here since the gg shitstrom in cuckchan, and i even I know what the secondary thingy means.

It's okay, I had no idea what it was either because it came from /jp/. It roughly means attempting to be a part of a fanbase without actually experiencing said thing, like people who post 2hu without actually playing the games/knowing the characters and story, or people who know Liru but don't know Pokaan.

Well aware, just being factual with you. My inclusion of the specific phrase "I'm not saying I'm an oldfag" was typed to address the fact that I am newer than many, older than some.

Well, I never browsed /jp/ and do not care for touhou or their threads, so that explains my ignorance.

To be clear, I am not a fan of SK. I fap to 2D and they are 2D.

But thanks for clearing that up.

I never lurk touhou threads, and I doubt many other series would even require a term like that to be created. I happily concede ignorance of touhou and all associated images and characters

Except for cowtits Cirno

Fuck off, secondary

Thanks for being reasonable as well.

Definitely not trying to be a part of any kind of fanbase or be a part of convos that I have no stake in.

I just wouldn't mind the industry moving away from censorship.

Same shit. I've fapped to Liru, have no idea where she's from, never claimed to be a fan, but if it meant more fap material I might buy whatever game just to support the creators.

That's reasonable, honestly. As long as you accept the game for what it is and want to support it and the devs, there's no problem especially when the game flies in the face of all this agenda pushing censorship. As a christfag, even I'm getting sick of this 'censor everything or little Timmy will grow up to be a rapist!' Sex isn't inherently evil.

Word, thanks.

I'll give it a pirate.

I don't know if the following actually applies to SK (and never wrote anything shitting on the series) and I'm actually interested in trying the game to see where it stand about this, but I really, genuinely, dislike games that happen to be games just because they are "in" now, but the creator had absolutely zero interest in making a game and added gameplay as an afterthought to promote his content (content that probably nobody would care about if it wasn't in the format of the game) or to make money.

Now, most people here agree with the sentiment when talking about the chinese room or Tale of Tales but it also applies to things like DOAX, that even drooped the pretense of being about volleyball of the title and is only a shitty collection of mini-games excuse to sell boobs. I don't dislike the boobs, I like bayonetta and Rance, I dislike it being sold as a game without actually caring about the medium, I'm fine with any amount of fanservice as long as the gameplay is solid. In fact, it has nothing to do with fanservice really, it could be anything else taking priority over gameplay, hack writing like going to the rapture, over-glorified commercials like most tie-in games, moeshit, the bad educational games, etc.

So, in that sense, I don't make a distinction between gone home and the nep series, I don't go the the general to shit on it tho', there is really no reason that could actually justify just shitting on a game without even trying to make a case of why is bad, but this is Holla Forums so that is not exactly unheard-of.

Oh shit it's that soon? I'm so glad I never bought a Vita.

Nuts. I was hoping for a midnight download. Oh well.

Why is nobody posting the multi-eye colored smug slut?

Ryona?

Yes. That's the good stuff.

What is this called and where is more?

Its called sadomasochism

meido is the best one of her. Fetish is also the best.

Just masochism. Sadomasochism means they enjoy doing both. Ryona only likes being hurt, whereas her sister only likes hurting other people.

what the fuck happened with hand holding, kissing and cuddling?

I've watched some gameplay. What makes this game different than the other dozens of musou? It has a good story? Or is it only the tits and qts? I don't understand.

Thats too lewd for such a pure creature as Ryona

Aerial rave and the big tit qts mostly have fun, albeit shallow, personalities.

She may enjoy being fucked like a slut and being your pet, but it's not like she won't like affection in general. I imagine she'd want extreme views of love.

Alright story, gameplay is fast, some minigames/gimmicks on the side, character personality and tits.
Musics also pretty good.

i dont know, that sounds dangerous, is she into NTR?

That is because you are a normalfag

Shes a masochist, not a sadist

so, her sister is into NTR then?

Will buy just to support lewd games

Depends on specifics of her personality. I'm not fully in on Senran kagura since I don't own a Vita. In general though she could be into it as it's not uncommon for that to be a liking of masochists. Honestly depends on what she has said beforehand.

If she likes being tormented she might be a cuckquean.

Not fully sure, as some just want really hard and rough sex.

How much will it cost?

Read the thread.

Read the thread newfag

I'm not reading an entire thread with 218 replies. In the time it took you to make such stupid posts you could have just told me. Now I'll just go google it instead.

Stay gone newfag

Who are you? And why do you bully?

It really smells like summer

Stop it!

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

Look mate, the thread has already gone through the cycle of "What's the price I can't be arsed to look up ?" "Thirty bucks with all DLC included" "Oh well then I guess I will be PIRATING :^)". And pirating is completely fine, but your picture makes it a foregone conclusion, so why the fuck would anyone humor you when we know your reaction in advance ?

I bully because you are a stupid faggot.

Cannot wait, glad it comes with all the dlc, first game i'm paying for in a long ass time, barely remember what it's like.

Wh

It's not bulling if you're just lazy to skim the thread.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

what was this even a guide to?

bump

Did someone say bulling?

Fuck everything up.

Surrendering to 3DPD.

Has the triggering begun yet?

Not here, at least.

Yes, the butthurt rises!

Fucking niggers.

It's up now, but without the 10% discount. I guess I'll wait until Steam gets their shit together and puts that on there first.

Discount is there for me, I just bought it.

Oh, sure, now it's there when I refresh again.

I just bought it too.

ITS FINALLY OUT

done deal. i for one welcome our weebshit overlords

Haven't finished burst. Do I need to? Combat honestly felt bland.

Now to download for an hour and I'll finally get me EUR25 worth of tits and ass

Not really? It's by and far the weakest of the series, especially because of the godawful framerate.

Nope, this is a spin-off series. If you didn't like Burst, though, you might not like this very much either.

Nah. The Versus games are a spin-off, and have little in common with the 3DS games besides the basic setting and plot.

Someone please put it up on vola or mega.

Wow you suggest pirating wow Im so triggered wow

So can the marketers leave now?

_no_

I'm suggesting a demo version because I'm a smart consumer.

Congratulations you're autistic.

what's there to demo, you ve seen mosou games left and right, it's not like this has much to offer besides tits.

brazilians begone

Congratulations, you activated my trap card.

It's the titties that I want to try, though. I know it's musou game full well.

Well if you're voting with your dollar than go for it. XSEED is one of the few decent localization companies left that won't shit up localizations.

What is there to try about titties? That you just want something for nothing? I don't blame you for wanting a demo, but titties are titties.

You have seen titties before, right?

Not all musou games are created equal though. At least, for what I thought was musou, Mitsurugi Kamui is fairly clunky of what I played and definitely would have liked a demo.

When it comes to Japanese games I always ignore PC masterrace idiots. They have no clue.

Maybe when the GoG edition comes out, user.

tfw no 16:9 resolution

Xseed are usually cool, they don't do DRM.

Japs still can't into PC ports. Into the trash it goes.

Are you serious? KEK

Okay.

N-No.
Seriously though, I'm not just gonna trust XSeed or whatever, I made that mistake with CDPR and ended up buying Witcher 2 on release, not trusting anyone ever again.

Didn't know I'd get a GOG release too that's something, though I wouldn't mind clean steam files, not like cracking those is rocket science.

You don't have 16:9? Or the game doesn't?

Nice no facts shitpost, m8.

game doesn't

Oh, user, honestly. Fair enough about not trusting anything on day 1 release. Wish I had a better solution than 'lol no demo' so that you could see if it ran well. I don't think GoG is going to carry it because anime high school titties are problematic.

Deep Crimson and Estival Versus were extremely garbage games with their only saving grace being superior fanservice.
Is Shinovi Versus the same kind of game, or are they trying something different? I wanted to like the games, but they're just mobage-tier 30-second half-assed musou missions with menus menus menus in between.

I'm joking. Just want to make sure I like the game and the cast enough to justify a buy later, so it's not just about the boobs but more about the girls that they're attached to.

Tits don't work that way, also where is her nose?

Estival is the sequel to this game

Welp, that more than answers my question.
Thanks, user, I'll steer clear and just fap from the sidelines.

WHERE
IS
THE
ART
?

you can probalby pirate this game soon and just enjoy some playing around with vidya titties.

Hope its not one of "those" pc ports

Well shoot, I didn't know the merchant appeared in SV

wasnt this her debut appearance?

I don't know, never played the Versus games, only the 3DS games. I thought she appeared in EV or something

She first shows up in SV, and is playable (DLC) in EV.

This fucking shortcut

It's pretty appropriate, I'd say.

Same shortcut icon like on the Vita too

Yeah, but the vita one doesn't have the shortcut icon pointing at the titties

Download finish, fuck yeah

Torrent where?

Give it time. It'll probably be on IGG within a few hours honestly.

Literally came out just about an hour ago, wait a little bit more. Most likely another hour or two

Why don't I just stream it for anyone who wants to watch some tits and ass, some people have said they wanted to know and I've never played this shit before.

hitbox.tv/Bapho

It actually came out a year ago :^)

u r a cheeki lil bastard ill give u that

There's plenty of 16:9 screenshots on the Steam community page. I think it's an issue on your end.

Looks like people are enjoying the boobs a lot, it's #4 on Steam's top sellers and even made it past DOOT

or the screen just stretches to fuckin fit your monitor

Is it a good port?
Thinking of buying, also boobs.

According to Steam forums, the nips into optimization such that Intel HD 4000 runs the game well. Take that as you will.

Runs well on my part, much better than the Neptunia ports which had inconsistent framerates.

Though it's another case where I hear it displays keyboard prompts. Plays great with a 360 controller thankfully

It's a shame they didn't bring over Senran Kagura 2 as that one has the best gameplay from what I hear and is less repetitive than Versus.

Also how does this game run on lower end machines? Despite being a vita game, I doubt it will decently on my lapotop.

It's nice to see an images I made make it over from 4chan

Goddamnit boner now is not the time

What's with the band aids over the nipples?

Can't show real nipslips in Japan

So design the game where the nipples won't be popping out and there would just be a lot of cleavage with a bra, the bandaids just look dumb.

Nipple display is banned in Japan for video games (but not anime, PC games, TV, or movies—go figure).

Tamsoft & Marvelous did that to work in the constraints of Japan's own self-policing game industry as well as the CERO ratings system.

The things I'd do to Ryona would land her in heaven and me in hell. Worth the ride.

Is it directx11 only? Can an intel HD 3000 run it?

I have a 4k monitor, and the games definitely not running in 4k even though it fills the whole screen without moving my normal windows over to one of the monitors. It upscales to the native resolution.

its mgs5 all over again aaahh

Intel HD 3000 can probably run it if 4000 was no problem, as it's not a crazy jump in performance. Pretty sure it's DX11 only.

thats rhe "girls heart" mode which its just one short character mission. You could say that its "arcade mode"

you're playing shinobi heart, it's not the main campaign

I already platinumed this on my vita ages ago, but i'm tempted to grab it again to support more of these kinda games coming to PC.

We totally have a goon infestation that don't want anyone talking about these games.

i still thought it was kinda funny

HD3000 actualy doesn't support dx11, that's why I'm asking. Guess I won't be playing it quite soon.

If you're gonna double dip, may as well do it when there's a better sale.

No, you're not a "filthy gator," You're just a retard.
Shitposters shitpost about games in general. It's kind of a thing that's been with Holla Forums in general recently.

Like I said
You're a retard.

It doesn't? Well shit, never knew that. Sorry, m8.

Obviously your choice, but there will definitely be better sales down the line if price is an inhibitor. I don't have a Vita so getting the game + DLC characters for less than $30 is nice.

It's alright bruh.

Says "Supports DX9" on the store page.

The shitstorm should be coming soon and I will relish it.

Weird. Missed that, I was going by what news sites reported: dualshockers.com/2016/05/24/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-due-next-week-for-pc/ they claim it's DX11. I guess it has DX9 support?

on sound card, not video card

read, nigga, read

Son, it says "DirectX: Version 9.0" right below the graphics card requirements.

Oh shit, I swear it wasn't there before, I'm getting really excited now

Shit just keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes.
How can I enjoy dem wiggly meatbuns like that?

Is this game the one where you can view your qts fighters cook stuff and you can sexually molest them?

XSeed said that GoG is having technical problems and shit.

I think the game doesn't like virus shields and other software that scans processes in realtime while they're running. I was getting frequent freezes and lockups until I disabled Avast while playing.

Is there some sort of boob virus the game has or something?

No titty musou on PC for years. Then suddenly two are released within a day of each other. What the fuck happened?

It's the "We're scared of bloggers" virus.

i think if you pirate the game, boobs will not bounce at all.

Nah that's Bon Appetite, which is actually kind of a mediocre rhythm game. Only really good thing about it besides the lewds was it got me into project diva.

Snowball effect, more and more Japanese games are coming out on, and succeeding on PC, so the more clever devs are scrambling to get their games on there first to hit an until now relatively untapped market.

fug

You can still molest em though. Just no cooking.

well, they are going to release the other games right?

I'd say the vita games are a sure bet.

No idea about the 3ds games. Which is too bad as while 1 is only okay, 2 is really good.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CRACK

Mate, it's a fucking steam game. The crack is literally everywhere.

YOUR MOM'S A STEAM GAME

Then how come no one uploaded it yet, smart guy huh

I can upload the crack if you can upload the game.

That's what I'm really waiting on.

Will any of you fags with the game upload it to mega or volafile or some shit?

damn user, at least say, please.

okay

Hey cool user with the game, would you please upload the game so I can stop being a faggot and learn to be grateful?

please

Please upload it so I can make sure it works on my machine.
I can't go to the store and buy it until I know it works and I'd rather do that before cooking dinner.

im going to buy it when its 50% off, even at 25% if my dick really wants it, im a poorfag

Still going.

Too bad about the slowdowns, its otherwise pretty good I'd say.

I haven't tuned into your stream at all, where does it slow down? When the screen gets filled with enemies or on a specific stage?

It was slowing down earlier when he first started the stream, settings were like 1920x1080 and borderless or some shit.

Huh. My amerifat internet is still downloading it, so I can't comment on anything yet, but I also have a higher end rig, so if there is a performace issue, I might miss it.

Only one way to find out I suppose. I'm hearing a lot of people in the thread and on other sites mention it runs rather well on low end shit, so maybe it's just a day 1 thing that'll be patched eventually.

Its mostly in a few stages and the first 10 seconds of a stage. Otherwise smooth 60. If they patch it then its gonna run perfect

Nice digits. Guess I'll find out when it finally finishes. Glad to hear that's the only hiccup in the framerate. Wish it wasn't just upscaling but as long as it looks good and it runs well, I don't mind.

The only reason i'm interested in buying this is to commend not catering to SJWs and T&A. I might as well just pirate though since i'm a poorfag.

How long does it normally take for games to get cracked if all they have is steam DRM?

Few hours. When I uploaded Dragon's Dogma a week early to Holla Forums, some people were able to bypass it pretty much immediately with some program that escapes my mind.

If it's just steamworks, all you have to do is replace a .dll

I've always wondered how the scene groups go about cracking games. Do they pick and choose from new releases or just crack anything and everything that comes out?

thank you again, magic negro

kat.cr/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-3dm-t12701110.html

SHIT'S CRACKED
HAVE FUN FAGS

thanks user, unless it's fake, in which case, fuck you.

It's real, downloading it now.

and yeah those are literally the only two things i have torrented kek

it's boob time

i want it

i want liru to fetch my stick

mega.nz/#!G9tnhSJZ!MWFGFckGY6LmD1GtnT-A9N4_-QoZ9bXUYS-WU18UR60

sorry it took so long. lemme know if it works

doesnt seem to work with steam closed, sorry guys