WE HAVE A SITUATION - Anti-aircraft missiles fired at Israeli jets conducting strikes in Syria

Anti-aircraft missiles fired at Israeli jets conducting strikes in Syria

archive.fo/eTujZ
rt.com/news/381086-israeli-jets-syria-strikes/

Read more

>"Overnight IAF (Israeli Air Force) aircraft targeted several targets in Syria. Several anti-aircraft missiles were launched from Syria following the mission and IDF (Israel Defence Force) Aerial Defence Systems intercepted one of the missiles," the military said in its statement, as cited by Reuters.

>The latest incident is the third time that Israel has bombed targets in Syrian territory. In mid-January, Israeli forces hit the Mezzeh Military Airport west of Damascus, with the facility rocked by several explosions. On December 7, the state agency SANA reported that multiple surface-to-surface missiles had been fired by the IDF from the Golan Heights. Syrian authorities have repeatedly accused Israel of endorsing terrorism by carrying out the attacks.

Well this certainly is the escalation. Israel is directly breaking International Law by entering Syrian territory without permission. Last time they did this they targeted Syrian army military installations. Clearly the kikes are getting desperate or else they wouldn't be getting their hands dirty. I suppose their ISIS sandnigger golems haven't been the investment they hoped they'd be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/842748219209760768
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/middleeast/syria-israel-warplane-denial/
web.archive.org/web/20170315073619/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-anti-islamic-state-plan-could-change-us-strategy-in-syria/2017/02/22/268e153c-f84b-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel and Syria are technically still at war. So…no.

At the very least it shows a deliberate attempt at escalating the conflict on the part of Israel, which can't be good no matter how I look at it.

From who?

Israel has been bombing Syria since the 40s.

Syria doesn't have a right to shoot back?

The only situation I see here is the blood missiles missed and there are still winged Jews buzzing around like shit eating flys.

Fucking kikes.

good, Israel should cease bombing Syrian forces and stay the fuck out of Syria.

Israel bombed Syrian Arab Army defense positions in Palmyra

Ah so a bit like when they famously bombed that Iraqi nuclear reactor (cant remember the name).

BTW if Trump cucks to Israel as Israel ramps up war against Syria, the day of the rope will have needed to commence yesterday.

>>maybe I'm dreaming, maybe I'm not

Other discussion thread with links and sources.

What you said gave me a little feeling of hope , and I had a thought, use meme warfare to make it reality,. That's all I got. Wake me up if you're not dreaming.

Clearly Netanyahu will try to leverage Muh Israel Christcucks against Trump. If Trump doesn't respond in a kosher fashion to 'Israel defending iself' expect the Cristard Right to be whipped into an anti-Trump position all across the media.

It is truly worrisome. I will become the biggest anti-Trump shill if he backs/joins Israel in war against Syria.

They are still trying again?

Seems like Israel wants an open wars with Iran. Israel is very afraid of Iran. Israel must have snuck a look at Iran's huge uncircumscribed Persian cock and gotten cock envy.

My sides will orbit the Proxima Centauri when Trump negotiates the end of the Syrian civil war and leaves Israel to rot away from the inside with their one state solution and no options due to their own propaganda.

CONDUCTOR… DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?

Didn't the SAA have their SAMs activated?

If I'm reading the diagram right, the planes shot their missiles (red arrow) from close to the border, and quickly retreated. Syria claims to have shot one down, and hit a number of others.

WW3 has started on a 17th of 2017.

oy vey it's like six million shoahs

The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you.

I guess Israel has to do its own attacks now since Trump is wiping out their proxy army.

Why? Firing missiles at Israeli aircraft the moment they cross into your airspace seems like the go to response for all nations to me.

They surely can't be that stupid to bomb the nuclear reactor, do they? It's a suicidal mission.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

It wasn't stocked with nuclear fuel yet.

Wrong.

Ok but I am worried if they try to bomb the nuclear reactor with the fuel. Their behaviour are clearly reckless with no regard to the humanity.

But it's OK when your masters do it.

the fuel is little pellets in a rod about as thick as a pencil and a few feet long, inside the reactor chamber, inside the reactor apparatus, inside a concrete containment shell, inside like a square mile or more of restricted territory, usually but not always situated far from anything else like on the other side of a hill. every reactor we have today is like this. it's fucking nothing, bro.

i'm fine with this. perfect opportunity to point out the unchristian hysteria that always accompanies these jerusalem-scares. it opens the floor for discussion for me (a christian) to bring up whether israel the country is really israel "god's people" at all. this will be the first overt arab-israeli conflict, which has been going on since 1948, where we have the internet at all. the hope is that we've also had it long enough for free-thinking to metastatize.

It's like you don't even tactics user.

woooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

Which means the "oh woah is me poor jews 'cause Syria is defending themselves against us how dare they" is bullshit.

They have the blood stained knife on the left hand behind their sly back and right empty hand in the front. I hate their lying mouths.

Fucking checked for dubs of immutable truth.

That attack was so fucking controversial even the United States told Israel they could fuck off.

How is it considered a "situation" for one side of a conflict to shoot anti-aircraft missiles at planes that were bombing them, but not a situation that they were being bombed in the first place?

I guess if I was in command of an air force and I bombed somebody, and then they shot at my planes, I would consider that a fully predictable result. Kind of a, "No shit.", moment.

In fact, it would seem to me that such a situation would be so predictable, that at least half of a pilot's training, and half of the mission plan would involve getting the pilot and the plane back in one piece.

How brazen must these kikes be to think they can fly into somebody else's airspace, bomb them, and then should automatically receive safe passage back home? Of course you are going to get shot at, dumbasses.

Stop with the antisemitism

Holy shit. I knew Iron Dome was good, but not that good. Thats a whole new dynamic to air combat.

Go ahead, fire SAMs at my airplanes. I'll shoot down your SAMs with my micromissile interceptors. What a world.

Good but they should have keep telling Israel to eff off.

I am sure the Iron Dome can be overwhelmed.

Oh no doubt. They only have ~20 missiles per launcher.

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

USA is funding this and they seriously need to stop fund the jews. jews are already rich.

I just hope we at least keep copies of the guidance software so we can make more

50 years of unremitting and unapologetic kikery with no consequences has taught them that they can do whatever they want. When someone fights back, or even talks back, it really is a shock to them, because they're so used to getting their own way all the time. It's sort of like how college-indoctrinated retards react with complete amazement when people disagree with them. The real world has just intruded in their little bubble and it's scary, so they lash out all the more. Never forget that kikes have the emotional maturity of children, user.

Send in 25 decoys and then launch the ones with a payload.

Unless the system can detect which ones are decoys

By the time you fire 10th rocket, a Hellfire missile will already be on its way to you

Any pics or video evidence? I like the idea of kike jets being shot down by S-400s.

I've got a boner for stylized air combat, Holla Forums. Suggest me some good media.

I've already played every Ace Combat game but 6 because fuck buying a 360.

Course patlabor had the best scene ever involving combat aircraft
And showed an interesting means of subverting said aircraft

Both Patlabor 1 and 2 are absolutely god tier.

They have. Trump told them if they annexed any more land from the Paki's there'd be conflict between us and them.

Israel wouldn't surprise me one bit if they denied a plane being hit. I mean they are the worlds worst liars anyways. But seriously, Syria, get a video of your missiles bringing down IDF planes, plox. I need this viewing pleasure soon.

To beat the IDF quickly all Hezbollah has to do is overwhelm the Iron dome with a fucking fuck ton of dummy missiles and the hammer drop all the real ones. Realistically all weapons used against Israel should be used within 36-72 hours. They will get flattened.

I loved anime from those days. Wasn't until the mid 2000s did I start to slow my watching of the stuff and when I view the shit of recent years one can really tell how far it has sunk in terms of plot, writing, and so on. They have sacrificed all of that for fapbait, I guess because it's easier enough to break-even or thereabouts – the "safe" way to make anime these days and so I blame the so-called fans who are really just sexually frustrated misanthropes.

Macross had some good dogfights. Macross Plus for example revolves around test pilots.

Build pic related without the tuning coils. Get it close (or powerful) enough. It will be targeted pretty quickly but in the meantime…

Modern Russian missiles like Topol-M can completely bypass it. Not sure about Iranian missiles though, but what they lack in quality they have in quantity.

Why wasn't the system active?
Aren't they using advanced Russian Topols>>9518049
?

Dat permanent foreskin ripping amygdala damage at work

it was always bullshit

So what we need are Katyusha/Calliope barrages. Whole batteries that fire their entire complement before the first shot is even picked up on radar.

Yukikaze really had some great dogfights. It's cool how they never added any sort of soundtrack or incidental music during dogfights, it added to the tension.

Agree 110%. Moeshit needs to be gassed and 80s and 90s anime (both in terms of animation and story) need to be brought back. That's how we Make Anime Great Again.

Yeah Yukikaze is pretty badass. Also, Area 88. Quality isn't great but you get the idea.

How many of these threads do we need Moishe? Take your beating without your squealing.

There was a short while in the early to mid 80s when the US was still supporting Saddam against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war where the US started to take a somewhat more neutral stance towards Israel rather than just blind support.

To be fair they were older S-200 missiles and not a modern SAM system, this was likely meant as deterrance and not a legitimate attempt to destroy Israeli aircraft with newer
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/842748219209760768
6 Missiles were fired this time, last time when the Jews pulled the same stunt 6 months ago only 2 missiles were fired.
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/13/middleeast/syria-israel-warplane-denial/

Just overload the system with MRLS and mortar/artillery fire and it will be too busy to deal with SAMs

It's not the moeshit I'm talking about, it's the licentious shit. Moe is rather tame and innocent and I've learned to appreciate that much since it would be great for female viewers primarily.

I actually quite enjoy some moeshit now and then, some of them are pretty comfy. The problem is more than 90% of anime being moeshit these days without room for anything else.

MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
from 8 months ago

Gas yourselves. You're the weeaboo equivalent of cucks who spend their time watching videos of cats on jewtube.

Are you another one of those muh dick niggers? Fuck off.

What?

Alright I'm done with your knuckle-dragging faggotry.

The fuck are you even on about? Lmao

Goon detected.

USA, get ready for another kike war…

Faggot at least explain why did you accuse me of 'muh dick' when I wasn't even talking about sexual shit.

Yep. Its the justification for them keeping the Golan Heights

wew

Whatever cunt. My point is that moeshit is for effeminate nu-males and you should be ashamed of yourselves for liking it.

Achilles held his child tenderly. Moe is a celebration of innocence and unperverted beauty/femininity, which are increasingly rare commodities in the modern world. If your masculinity is threatened by even enjoying this, you're a rather empty barrel rattling loudly.

Do you work for the IDF? The iron dome is shit.

If you can hit the system with artillery at all, that's already GG. Fast-responding SAMs are by necessity unarmored against anything heavier than small arms. An anti-infantry shrapnel burst would probably shred essential systems. Even if the launchers are semi-hardened, the radar can't be.

How are 2D cartoons with disproportional heads and massive eyes feminine? How is the constant, blatant fapbait that saturates it 'innocent'?

So your solution to this is to escape into a fantasy world of rainbow-colored cartoons?

Projecting already? You must be really fucking mad kek.

Oh almost forgot.. you'd have to be a double nigger to actually think the Iron dome was used in this case.

You're slipping.

There's no use arguing with a gook user.

I assume you mean Goon, but maybe not. And I know, but I like to point out the flaws in their logic in case newfags are lurking.

No, I said gook and I meant gook.

Well, I don't know how that applies, but carry on I guess.

You must not be a regular to the Spicer threads.

I am, I just don't get how what you said applies to the ongoing argument. You're advising me to stop arguing against someone who is against moe on principle, but refer to them as a Gook, which loosely implies reversed roles in the argument.

Asuka and Rei are both shit. Class Prez is best girl. Dem freckles.

You're waifu a shit.

Gooks always freak out when you post moe shit. Top tier taste.

I want this to happen so bad. I just can't believe Trump wil disobey the Ashkenazis because:
1.) The Bible doesn't say 'Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Trump' - (It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better)
2.) His whole family is Kikes

You need to go back.

I'm sorry Hitler. ;-;
She's not my waifu, though. Just best girl in her franchise.

I've missed this phenomenon somehow.

Sage because we are increasingly off-topic.

Business as usual with the Golden Goy at the helm.

New """""""""anti-Islamic State plan""""""""" could change U.S. strategy in Syria
web.archive.org/web/20170315073619/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-anti-islamic-state-plan-could-change-us-strategy-in-syria/2017/02/22/268e153c-f84b-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html

Shoo, shoo, globalist Jew.

Wish my (((Judeochristian))) [I hate that term so, so much] neighbors still talked to me, I'd love to shove this ashkenazi antichristian activity right in there pious faces. How does anyone think 'God's chosen people' are modern Jews! =(

Shoo, shoo, shabbos goy.

Can you guys recommend any other military anime? preferably modern day ones, but whatever is good.

No. You goons need to be gassed.

Yukikaze was very good and feelzy though even though it was kind of degenerate due to gay undertones and females characters were too 2.5DPD to be likeable.

Reported.

Goons not gooks you fucking newfags.

▲
▲ ▲

Anybody can go to freech and see who the real goons are and how they post.

Obnoxious cringey weebs are no better than goons with unwarranted self importance.

Patlabor2 was a fucking cocktease with its OC F-15 upgrades and wasted almost all action sequences in fights with retarded biped tanks/dossers.

Yukikaze was almost a masterpiece but hardly thread related. I'd suggest Area88, which is older and therefore sillier/less realistic but it's about a pilot that got jewed into service as a mercenary pilot also risked his life in air combat multiple times because of the (((merchant))) selling him defective ammo

Can't recall what exact me alienated me from seeing Macross even though it's supposed to be the most popular of the genre. What are its weak points?

2pure4u, femdomcuck?

your waifu is a strong extroverted independent wymin that needs no man and not a virgin

Those two are too tall for merchants.

International law means fuck all if no one will enforce it against Israel.

Venus Wars
Votoms
Zipang
Legend of Galactic Heroes

Not a goon at all, just a purist.

Moeshit has little to nothing to do with real anime, just like poser "Metal" has little to nothing to do with real Metal. Video related is how real metal sounds.

This. Fire tens of thousands of rockets in under 24 hours. Then Send in the big mamas and terror troops in 30. Wipe Israel off the fucking map. FOREVER

Both Hitler and Goebbels warned us about (((your kind))).

IS THERE ANYTHING THE JEWS DON'T FUCK UP

So advocating the golden age of Anime as being the ideal is now being anti-pure? Yeah, that doesn't make much sense.
But you know what? I'm not gonna waste my time with retards like yourself, not today. Filtered.

Moeshit is full of pure maidens with their kokoros going doki doki over their senpai.

Old anime was full of strong independent wymin.

Stop being a feminist cuck, mate.

More like 5000 years.

I want someone with a lot of time on their hands to completely redo the audio for Area-88. The sound effects were, for lack of a better word, cartoonish.

checked. its the formula for big-tent, non-denominational churches. it works like national sports – and AIPAC bought a sponsorship for the halftime show. every fucking time.

Kinda late reply but check out Jormungand.
It's not exactly military related (though there are military involved in some arcs), but it's full of operators operating if you enjoy that.

why live

The Jew will cry out in pain as he strikes you.

Oh both of you quite arguing about whether moe anime needs to be wiped out or not. You can enjoy both forms without wiping out the other.