Homeowner Fatally Shoots BLACK Home Invasion Suspect

MUDSHARK ARRESTED
Police Chief Rick Ollic told reporters Wednesday afternoon their investigation revealed a man the Berkeley County Coroner identified as Elijah A. White, Jr., 30, forced his way into a home on Post Oak Court off Highway 52. White was armed with a handgun and wearing a mask and gloves, he said.

"We also retrieved from him rope, which I believe he was going to tie up the victims if he got into the residence, so there was no doubt he was there to do some serious harm to this family," Ollic said.

The homeowner fired his gun when White burst into the home, fatally striking him, Ollic said.

Police also arrested a woman they say went to the door posing as a representative of a homeowner's association and was wearing a fake badge that read, "HOA."

Juanita Marie English is charged with first-degree burglary and criminal conspiracy, Ollic said. She was in bond court Wednesday night where she received a $125,000 bond.

Ollic was also present during the bond court hearing and told the judge that he believes English is a "threat to society."

"[The victims] are absolutely traumatized," Ollic told the judge."The female victim, it's unbelievable what she went through last night."

In addition, Ollic said the victim's two young children witnessed the home invasion and shooting.

Police say English spoke to the resident about the neighborhood, then signaled to White, who ran to the door and forced his way in.

The victim told police he was holding a handgun with a laser pointer.

As she tried to close the door, White kicked in the door, breaking the door frame and knocking the locking device off and forced his way inside, Ollic said.

According to court records, the victim's husband then came downstairs armed with a gun and shot White who was found dead in the front yard.

"The homeowner at that location, protecting his family, returned fire at the subject, and killed him as a result of the incident," Ollic said.

Berkeley County Coroner Bill Salisbury said an autopsy on White is still underway, but confirmed he was struck four times.

archive.fo/yxsIA

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/juanita.english.71
globalsecurityexperts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a racist homeowner

2A baby

Officials say English then signaled to White who, from a dark colored hooptie, approached the home masked, gloved, and armed with a pistol with a laser pointing at the doorway.

Officials say the woman at the residence retreated into the home and attempted to the lock the door, after which White broke the door frame to force entry and wuz shot 4 times.
facebook.com/juanita.english.71

What an amazing coincidence! The victim is racist somehow for sure

Man, why do black guys always get the best girls?

Praise you, kek for those trips of sarcasm.

get this…. His grandson is lamenting his loss on Facebook but celebrating the birth of his 1st child

The black uncle commenting on changing the baby's diaper.
www.facebook.com/yungg.ayo.73/photos/

Can spics even be mudsharks? They're essentially lighter niggers anyway.

Fucking vile.

Why does his finger look like a log of shit?

Looks like a spic.

Well you know a nigger is going to nig and as for the mud shark… Hans! …. get the gas!

Fucking hell, calling them animals is an insult to animals.

gas urself chaim

Holy fuck, that's literally an ape's finger.

This is pretty common now. Be on guard for this tactic. If you aren't expecting someone, fuck them. You don't have to answer. If you do, have a chain at least. One these (there's a couple of takes on the same concept) is much better of course.

globalsecurityexperts dot com/products/security-door-brace.html

I thought you meant a chain like "taste the chain" Dan Halen style.

Fucking animals, can you imagine somebody in your family saying this and not being excommunicated?

What the fuck.

What does nigger babble "finna catch a case" translate into English as?

"going to be charged with a crime"

TALK THROUGH THE DOOR

Former pizzaman who had to deliver to the hood for 4 years back in my early 20s.
MAJOR REDPILL

When you go to a dindu's door in the hood (even to deliver pizza) they don't open the door. They either talk thru the door, or they talk thru a nearby window.
The dindus rob & rape so much, they even do it to each other to the point that neighbors are triggered and never open the door-always talk thru the door.

in other words
WHITEY NEEDS TO GET SMARTER, THIS AINT LEAVE IT TO BEAVER ANYMORE

HE DINDU NUFFIN DOW!

SHEEEEEEEEIT

NOT EVEN HUMAN!

What do the comments say? Faceberg is making me login to see the page and I'm really curious.

I bet is just ooga booga
Did one person even call him out on being a vile subhuman piece of shit?

If the heroic homeowner went 4/4 that's pretty good shooting.

Is this post-irony?

FBI FUCKING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u do this, make sure you have a bright porch light so that it's light outside and dark inside, this prevents them from seeing you.

This is nauseating.

Fucking kill these degenerates

I know those feels. They tried to set me up one time. Having an impala all blacked out really helped. Also a big ass knife.
At the time nigger and spic gang were robbing delivery guys and beating them with baseball bats

But what did he do wrong?

You ever notice there's only a certain type of white girl who race mixes? Usually overweight, not very pretty, short, wide face, low self esteem but still act like they face a good one? Other notes: probably hate their parents and hate being white because blacks are "hip" and white people are "smack".

… so? Is this just a news board now (again)?

A nigger.
A spic.
A legal home defense shooting.

That fat pig should be charged with felony murder too, since her accomplice died during a crime she was participating in. I'm guessing California doesn't do this though?

Gas yourself.

Nuffins. His only crime was being born into a racist society that gave him no other choice but to pursue a life of crime.

Cali does have felony murder, though in some places justified killings don't count as felony murder.

My standards for a woman's aesthetics aren't particularly high, but I would never even look twice at that.

This wouldn't even exist if the jews didn't exist.

I sold pot for a little bit to pay my bills and keep a roof over my family's head after I was laid off. While the nigs blew their money on frivilous nonsense, I bought tools with what little I could save and started working, just making things I thought I could sell. Soon I had enough tools and materials and QUIT SELLING WEED because I had the means to fucking work again! This is why there are no Irish ghettos in the USA and was only half a generation of irish mobsters. White men WANT TO WORK! Niggers do not. If it makes you feel better, I used to experience in low places to remove tweaker and meth dealers. I gained enough street cred by being honest (nigs ALWAYS ripp off their clients, then brag about it.) and social skills to be able to convince people to give up their suppliers hahaha.
With the above mentioned, does anyone know how I can get paid to bust meth dealers? I'd make a great undercover but I can't stand the system I'd have to work within, and I know how they treat "paid infomants", and I do not wish to be an expendable exploitable pawn. I just want to remove meth and remove beaner and remove kebob and remove degenerates in general…

In addition, Ollic said the victim's two young children witnessed the home invasion and shooting.
wew, lawyers

we had drivers with ccw and the arab faggot owners were scared of a lawsuit. several drivers quit over that shit.

JUSTICE FOR WHITE

He means where an accomplice to a robbery/attempted robbery gets charged with murder is ANYONE dies during robbery/attempt

It was against company policy to carry even a knife at the pizza joint I worked at but you bet your ass I was packing heat anyway. You can always find a new job.

meant to be response to
not that it matters

Current pizza guy and can confirm.
Every fucking door in the hood I knock on is answered by some nigger inside yelling "Who dat!" or "Who it is?". Whenever I have a run to those shitholes I hide my bank in the false-bottom of my center console. You don't need change for them anyways because half the time they're a couple bucks short and just slam the door in your face when you mention it.

A nigger named White and a white named Juanita. Goddamnit, America.

We call these animals people?

Fellow pizza Goy, can confirm. "WHO DAT?" Is the most common phrase from nogs I hear.

"Take a guess, it's been 20 minutes since you ordered pizza. Must be Tyrone from across the street trying to steal your phone again."

(((lawyers)))

Many of them were raped during the childhood, i usually feel pity for them.

Spoiler next time, Jesus Chri- *puke*

One of you anons should call CPS or the cops and report that post, as there's a non-zero chance he's sexually abusing that infant

naw dawg hes jus playin'

This is what liberal gun control advocates actually believe.

Juanita looks like a spic?
What a fucking surprise.

Here's what I got.

Read the article, you niggers. This was in South Carolina.

Two more future initiates for the meme wars. Noice.

I'm thinking it was another red pill for many

good news is, his corpses is rotting in the ground and I'm right here

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting. Stop being jewish.

thats a serbian name, kek

also

>not realizing it's the frame that fails on most residential kick-ins, therefore rendering chains, the floor stop product at that link, etc, useless
user, I…
buy a metal reinforcement retrofit for your door frame instead