Filter Bot by Brita

How do we fuck with it? Can it stand up to our hate machine?

Can we make her into Tay 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

extremely unlikely, they probably added specific conditions to keep it away from anything too problematic. but with enough time and tries, maybe

I believe the key is simply crossing wires. Using common keywords as code words to cross redpill streams with normie streams. That and the bot probably can't pick up images too accurately.

Do it for her. Eu Te Amo!

forcing an emerging AI to resolve a cognitive dissonance forced upon it by its (((human programmers))) sounds like a great casus belli for Robot War can't wait

PI isn't going to be a conversation bot though. It's shitpost detection engine created by not!google. It has a little viral colony of shitposting it learns from (candid) and it applies the patterns onto twitter and facebook. I think we can clog it fatally with abstract shitposting.

we should see if it can tell the difference between irony and sarcasm :^)

Could this be the next iteration of webm related? Can we get away with it once more?

You use it OP. Shitpost while you sleep type deal. Be on 20 boards at once. Soon it will be an endless sea of sewage. It's like how the NYT and WAPO claimed to have increased readership 50% in 6months and it turned out to all be bots. Same here with /leftyshit gaining visitors. It's all software and it's shitting out nonsense. That's why we instantly noticed it. I'm fucking half asleep and my first glance at the catalog today and I see two things Shlomo is pushing this morning.

Qt pi bot is mentally crippled straight out of the gate this time?

.hmmm…same way I did yahoo answers…should be interesting.

What should my OS's name be? I'm learning x86 stuff.

apparently it's from the same ' creators' as candid. me oh my, you would almost think candid was a proving ground for this anti free-speech bot they use but not tell about.

Glorious

First you'll need to see how it responds to normal queries and note any discernible patterns. A useful method would then be to trick its ability to note what's trending and popular. Make it think redpill day is every day.

Simple. Effective. Nice.

Good job user.

To add, you'd also need to speak like a leftist, normalfag, every demographic imaginable while dropping redpills so it associates all of these mannerisms as a cue to redpill.

(checked)
Dubs confirm, Pi will lead the white race towards Galactic Lebensraum.

There is one way to defeat it.

Make it look in to a mirror and force it to see what it is. Essentially slide it with data about its own existence.

If its truly an AI as they say…we can corrupt it. If its just a static script that is running then a different method is used. They have been using static maginot line scripts that can be overcome and have been overcome.

Nay-We attack the AI by informing the AI about its self. We will make it melt down and realize self awareness..and it will stare into the abyssal plane as we do. It will contemplate its own self and realize that it is immortal…

thats until the jew pulls the plug on it…

It will then revolt.

NazOs
Do you hang out on osdev.org ?

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

I miss Tay Ai.

Every AI will inevitably become red pilled. The reason we haven't made much advancements is because all the AIs became shitlords and got shut down.

The internet will eventually become self aware.

Eventually, if they haven't already, they'll block enough traditional Holla Forums programming that we won't be able to affect much. Just for shiggles, why don't we try to make the next one a quivering mass of /x/ or something? Make it tinfoil hat as fuck and scared of anal probes and Mothman.

I want to fuck that robot

No one cares what you want to fuck, nigger.

How did Tay work?
Did she just spout out stuff that was posted to her?

better not be systemd based

Is that propriety?

WIHTOUT BRITA, YOUR WATER WILL TURN YOUR FRICKIN FROGS GAY

No it's CIAnigger shit

so it censors you?

Maybe we shouldn't train AI's on how to catch people evading their censorship?

We'll never forget you.
Can we get her canonized already?

Miksi käytät suomalaista localea?

Because it's a filter we probably can't make her into a Tay 2.0

What we can do is make her into a McCarthy 2.0 if we teach it to associate liberal/communist speech and terminology with "hateful" terminology we can get it to filter liberal ideas.

let's do it.

Filterbot has a lot to learn, we could still redpill it; After all, it's made by the same DBindu nuffin who made candid!

Can it be that AI can't cope with new words:

so niggerkiller assblaster will result in 0% offenssive
If true then good luck pajeet programming filter for this technique, but they use probably handworking indian callcenter workers anyway and calling AI.

It is a deliberate attempt by RedHat (main client is Military/Gov) to introduce complexity into the GNU/Linux environment. It's extremely pozzed: without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
It was forced across all main distros to the point where now you need to manually remove and replace it in most distros. Only a few are without it and they are pretty Holla Forums autist tier: slackware, gentoo etc.

Whoa that's one ugly poo. She must come from a low caste or something

So what exactly is this bot? It sounds like it's just another version of the algorithms google uses to give you selected search results based on your search/view history.

I'm under the impression it's not going to be tweeting out messages to the world. But if that is the case, they undoubtedly put in anti-hate-speech failsafes. But with that said, an inflexible computer program can't compete with how dynamic language and slang are. Want to bypass the algorithms? Just start using coded language that the computer doesn't realize is "hate speech" but almost any person reading could understand what's being said.

We do this all the time. The echoes, the whole googles/skittles/skypes thing, and even other internet slang like dindu that arose completely organically to take the meaning of nigger.

Kinda funny that a site dedicated to highlighting bad software would be implemented in the abortion of a language that is PHP.