The Final Solution to the IRL Group Problem

Create your own.

This is the key for us to break through from internet shitposting movement to revolutionary coalition. Every IRL group has problems that keep the inquisitive Holla Forumsack from joining. IE are a bunchy of directionless preppies with floppy hair (and possibly a honeypot), AmVan is, well, we've got a whole thread about that, the TRS Implicit Pool Party Network™ is obviously out, NPI supports muh based Zionist right-wing joos who totally hate muslims guise, (not to mention it's run by Implicit McPunchyface), and on and on and on.

My theory on what we can do about this came to me when I realized one thing:

Online groups are to IRL groups as civic nationalism is to ethnonationalism.
Think about it. Civic nationalism, or proposition nationalism, relies on a shared culture and belief system to unite a people, rather than blood and soil. In the same way, online communities rely on shared culture to distinguish themselves. Which brings me to my next point:

The best way to stop infighting is to leave your online groups and start your own IRL group.
I know a lot of us are dejected and lost in a sea of brown. But, if you have at least one redpilled friend, start doing things with him. They don't even have to be activism-related. Start holding each other accountable to stay in shape both physically and mentally. Go to the gym. Read good books. Forge camaraderie. If you have more friends, even better. They don't have to agree with you on everything, which is the entire point of this.

Camaraderie replaces a need for perfectly shared beliefs with something better.
There are members of my group who are still Daily Shill-a fans, even after I've shown them all the evidence. Some of our members are still in the "racist libertarian" phase. One of them still believes that the Holocaust happened. (We're working on him.) Nevertheless, we're still all the strongest of comrades. We drink together, we work out together, we argue together, and we, in one instance, fight antifa together. (This one was my fault.) I'd die for any of these guys, and they'd do the same for me. Even when we can't meet up, we have a chat channel that we use to communicate, plan, and banter, which is really good for group cohesion. (Don't, obviously, use this to discuss sensitive material, as any of those apps can be hacked.)

Once you've got a good core of three or four men, start recruiting. It's actually not hard at all. In all likelihood, at least one of the friends you recruited knows another guy who'd be interested. Once you've exhausted that, start observing the people around you. You'll be surprised at what you'll pick up. If you feel bold, drop hints, and see how people react. Sometimes, people will be gratified to find you, as they thought they were the only one who knew what was going on. If you're on a college campus, try going fishing at conservative groups. If done properly, this can be a rewarding exercise. If you can grab someone while they're in the "I hate those stupid ess jay doubleyous" Saul Judas Wattstein phase, you can show them exactly (((who))) is the root of that. Yik Yak can be useful, as it allows you to anonymously put your feelers over a wider local area. I once set a more distant member in a different city up with eight potential recruits with one shitpost on Yak while I was visiting him. More general online recruiting should be your last resort, as that is the most vulnerable to infiltrators.

It goes without saying that you should vet all recruits that you don't personally know with the greatest of care. This is where being in the transitional phase from internet group to real movement is actually useful. It is incredibly hard trying to fake being a part of our culture. This makes it useful to check for infiltrators. FBI agents and antifa faggots don't know to chuckle when you say "For you." They barely know anything about Peepee the Toad. It's easy to tell who's legit and who's not if you frame the vetting this way. If someone seems unfamiliar with the culture, but still legitimate, then use your own best judgement. Once you've got your new recruit, do everything you can to make them feel like one of you. Maintaining the group friendships, especially at larger sizes, is crucial for this model.

One final thing: Once your group is sufficiently large (10+ members, fewer if you're particularly active), it will probably be useful for you to establish a legitimate front for your group. Be a book club, a gym group, a cycling club, or even a (normie) political activism organization. (If you're college students, I don't recommend trying to become a college club, as they usually require you to jump through a bunch of hoops and tend to ask pesky questions like "Why aren't there any nonwhites in your group?" and "Why do you people keep waving at each other?") This gives you both an excuse to be hanging around together, and an easy way to secure things like catering and conference rooms.

Eventually, some of your members who live in other cities will start pulling in enough people to form their own cells, and the cycle will continue.

BUY GUNS
GET FIT
READ BOOKS
The Day of the Rope is coming.

I'd like to add two points:
1 You've already mentioned it earlier but it's worth expanding- don't expect to find actual Holla Forumsacks IRL. Prepare to find normies in only a minor stage of redpilling. If you throw all the pills at them at once then they'll overdose and leave your group. One normie may absorb redpills easier than another so you'll have to be mindful about that as well and administer them individually.
2 Nothing radical. Project Veritas did a great job in exposing shills but also showed that infiltrating tight groups is possible so you'll have to keep that in mind. Shit like "gas the kikes, day of the rope now" will probably leak out of your group sooner or later and at best your group will be shoah'd and at worst government will send you a party van. Listen carefully to all the anti-white arguments that niggers and kikes make so that you'll have something to throw at lefties when they call you ebil fascist.
Good luck.

inb4d&corbumplock

reminder to avoid "alt-right"

Central Intelligence Agency (1947) ——–→ Henry Regnery (1912–1996) ——–→ Regnery Publishing (1947) + American Security Council (1958) ——–→ William Regnery II ——–→ Charles Martel Society (2001) + National Policy Institute (2005) ——–→ The Occidental Quarterly + The Occidental Observer + NPI president (Richard Spencer) + CMS directors (Sam Dickson, James Edwards, John Gardner, Greg Johnson, William Johnson, Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor)

Do not attempt to construct a group of non-autists if you are an autist, you can integrate one but your social skills must be natural if you want to build a group.

This. If your a weeb faggot or NEET with no skills don't play pretend.

Start a right wing anime club instead

One thing that is often overlooked is knowing ahead of time what your purpose is for finding or creating a group. You need to be goal oriented in terms of what the final product should look like and do. For example, if you are just looking for some red pilled friends to hang out with, you can seek out those people with conversation, dropping little hints like OP said. If this is your intention you can be relatively lax about things like protecting your identity and so forth, because your intention is simply for friendship and the formation of a little community of your own. However, there's no sense in continually expanding this group of friends if all you want is just some people to hang out with.

If you're looking for a group of people that will work together in their own defense - in other words, let's say your own 5 man fireteam in case shit goes down - you can form that in a similar way to just a group of friends, but now you have some explicit things to accomplish, like improving your fitness, marksmanship, and so forth. The thing is, this type of group is not really political or activist in nature, so the likelihood it would be co-opted is very small because you don't have explicit goals to be the aggressor in any given situation. The size of a group like this should also be kept relatively limited, again so that you can maintain strong cohesion among all involved and to effectively fly under the radar. You would also want to at least have a policy of not discussing the things you practice or any preparatory plans you have made with any outsiders of the group, no matter how egotistical your members might be.

The problem with starting a deliberately activist or political group is that it will heavily attract infiltrators of many kinds, which is the common line often repeated on here. I agree with OP that shared culture is a good key here to avoiding infiltration. As much as people hated /hwndu/ it was an interesting thing to see anons' ability to recognize each other in the real world, and it was done through the same shared culture and memes that exist on the chans. The outsiders were also immediately obvious and were out-grouped very fast. However, even at this level, you need to be very picky of who you allow in, even if they can pass the culture test. If an eventual part of your group is going to be outward hate of kikes, you better fucking make sure there are NEVER any of them in your group, nor any kike sympathizers, because they will act to co-opt everything once your group reaches that point. You also can't kick them out at that point, because they'll feel betrayed and will intentionally act to compromise your group. This is again why having explicit intentions laid out ahead of time is crucial.

There is also a huge distinction between groups that exist to promote a specific agenda, and groups that seek to use violence as a mechanism to achieve their goals. It's not that one is acceptable and one is not, but simply that the level of trust and verification that exists in the latter is many many times higher than the former. If your group's activism involves breaking the law, you either need to have perfect anonymity so that nothing can be tied to any members of the group, or perfect trust so you are guaranteed there are no betrayers or infiltrators. The easiest way to have that perfect trust is to simply be small and keep your group to people you have known for a long time, and that you know outside of the group itself. Even then, you still have to be conscious of people you know acting as informants if the come to disagree with you, so the ideological cohesion must be incredibly high.

The worst kind of group you can make for real world activism is one that is not explicitly in-person. This seems kind of obvious, and yet things like IM, AV, and TRS all happened. The reason these groups fail is they often rely on a sort of pseudo-anonymity, so there's no real trust between the members and betrayals are rampant, but personal information is often known between the members. In addition, because you don't really know anything verifiable about the other members, it is nigh on impossible to properly vet them and verify they should be allowed in the group. The converse is also true about joining a group that already exists - how do you know it's not full of kikes pretending to be whites? Also, because of the limited contact between members, it is very hard to ensure any standards, which is why most of these groups eventually succumb to being full of actual AIDS infested faggots.

how about we stop using the term alt-right and start using the term far right to describe ourselves, try to avoid relation with faggots like tricky dicky spencer, cernovich and milo.

Well, congratulations OP. Looks like you've struct shills' nerve. Goys organizing is something they fear the most.

Oh and one word of caution about using chan culture as a recognition test. You need to remember that a great deal of the culture, particularly from Holla Forums, has been diffusing across the internet via a variety of much larger communities than us. As the saying goes, a lot of stuff from 8/pol/ diffuses in to 4/pol/, across twitter, down to r/the_donald, and ultimately even to places like kikebook. You have to be aware of the reach of these things, because you could very well throw out some IRL Holla Forums shitposting to see if others recognize it, and they will, except now you have fucking redditors that are in your group and that fucking sucks.

The more esoteric memes are the better ones to use - the things that haven't spread so far if at all. Non-political memes are also good, because most of the politically relevant stuff experienced the greatest level of diffusion. Kek has been thoroughly picked up by others, and even shadilay is getting to that point. Baneposting is a good example as it hasn't really caught on much outside of the chans. Even then, your impulse should not be to rely on "big guy" and "4u" because those are the most commonly repeated baneposts. Instead, you should be trying to find parts of the dialog that only die hard baneposters would recognize.

That of course would be great, but there are also many white people who never heard of 8/pol/ and yet share its views.

"It's nearing the end of the month and we need to reach our quota"
t. FBI

what the actual fuck is this? where am i?

I'm not trying to imply that you can only make an IRL group from people on here. My post was more a targeted warning to anybody that wants to try to actually do Holla Forums IRL, not that they really should. My opinion is that Holla Forums's utility is to help facilitate a stand alone complex, and this method of organization might be the best of all. I've seen a few other anons say the same before too.

I wouldn't care IRL if a guy used reddit. I would be wary using Holla Forums memes more because enemies know them too.

Again, that depends on your ultimate intentions of the group. If it exists to actively promote strictly pro-white ideas to the public, you are going to have to address kike influence at some point even if it's internal to the group, and you don't want the people in your group to have second thoughts when the conversation goes there. Likewise, you don't want to have a bunch of literal faggotry going on within your group like TRS did, because it seriously damages your reputation and will probably lead to the eventual destruction of your group. Again, forming something like TRS that is online/offline, namefag based but pseudo-anonymous, and where you don't have any idea of the real ideology of the members is really fucking stupid regardless.

Maybe a good way to summarize is that if you really want to go out and enact change upon the world, try to organize everything in a way that if the entire group was outed, like what happened to TRS, Holla Forums would at least approve of what you did and of your members when the dust settles. That might be too simplistic of an axiom to use, but it's the best way I can simply articulate it at the moment.

Mate, read up on Hitler. He was always a loner and taught himself social skills.
Fuck that defeatist attitude.

Weeb faggot want to start a right wing group, you can't make this shit up.

How about just stop fapping into traps and tentacles pron, this will help the white race much more.

Lol. Shame. Roflmao. Nobody takes that Jewish game seriously anymore. Time to switch tactics grandpa or you're getting the ultraviolence.

I've been saying this all along. The faggots who come here to shill for their own gang of namefags/thugs/fbi agents don't understand that Holla Forums is where potential leaders come to debate, not recruit street hooligans.

What do I need an IRL group for?

Anonymity is our friend, it's what keeps us in the game, it's a big part of why we're winning. It's easy to bring a group down via doxing once you've got a name, a page, etc, it happens here all the time on here. I personally have a group of close friends I know I can rely upon when SHTF. Going out and asking to join your nazi club is retarded. Quick reality check but most people, even on the right, think hitler was a bad guy and that Israel is greatest ally. You'll be lucky to find 1/10 people who will even entertain the idea of holocaust revisionism.

But do you know what's better than an IRL group? An anonymous group that is a formless propaganda machine.

This is newfag stuff, how did we arrive at our current political climate? Marxism, which spread through college campuses indoctrinating the minds of youth who eventually came to positions of power be it political, educational, or in the private sector. War is won through winning the hearts and minds. We don't win this war by going out in the street having a protest, we win by flooding avenues of social media with the truth. 100% absolutely you should have a group of 3-5 close friends whom form a Quick Response Team so to speak, but mass IRL organization with people you don't even know is just a liability and recipe for disaster.

Kinda hard to do that when everyone here thinks everyone else is a fucking autist of a different caliber.
They don't always mesh up bud.

The real fucking key would be WHITE FOLKS giving OTHER WHITE FOLKS the fucking time of day… But nah, that will never happen.

I live in fucking whitetopia, granted its also libtardia, but I can't get a single fucking white person to even act decent with me… FUCKING SPICS TREAT ME BETTER THEN MY FELLOW WHITES…
Cant really get out sadly… The day you fucks come marching in to "Drain the swamp", I'll be here to toss y'all more supply's and pass out hot meals.

Shit won't hit the fan. You are rationalizeing inaction. You are a moron.

bump

First, fuck off kike. You don't understand the power of internet shitposting.

Second, asking autists to merge into the physical world is fucking ridiculous and would be a disaster. Why would you seek to tear down that which works? Only a fucking kike would push this agenda here because there are already sites geared towards what you seek.

Autists, if you find yourself here, it's no accident. Your worth, HERE, is immeasurable. If you feel the need to expand, then cool, but don't let this fucking kike pressure you.

Because people who have nothing but words to offer and have no plans whatsoever always get what they want.

Only kikes do anything to secure their interests, and if you want to do anything you are a kike. People like you will be forgotten, kill yourself, you are an embarrassment to the white race.

Holla Forums should not organize IRL. Holla Forums is a think tank. You can and you should create your own IRL groups, but keep them separate from Holla Forums.

Imageboards are easy to enter, but hard to infiltrate. Our crippling paranoia sometimes hinders actual discussion, but as time has shown, it is a great immune system against shills. IRL groups are harder to enter, but once you're in, they are easier to infiltrate due to social engineering and personal drama. If the point of entry to your group is Holla Forums then your group is easy to enter and easy to infiltrate. Separate platforms. Separate purposes. One is an organized group trying to change things locally. Other is a think tank for the distribution of ideas.

Also, kill the ego. If you want your group to be successful, you cannot focus too much on gaining personal power or creating a widely recognized group with an infamous image. That's a teenage power fantasy. Focus on achieving results, not gaining fame.

You'll notice I advocated against this.

This isn't really as much an issue as you might think. Remember, the goal is building camaraderie, not finding a group of people who already agree with you 100%. Even T_D browsers are workable, as without their mods filtering things and making sure the based black trannies wearing MAGA hats rise to the top, they respond positively to our beliefs, even if they think it's ironic. In one instance, a guy I struck up a conversation with seemed at first glance to be a T_D guy obsessed with memes, but we eventually found out he was actually a 4/pol/ browser hiding his powerlevel. (We didn't recruit him, as this was at the Inauguration, and he didn't live anywhere near us.)

I'm so fucking sick of these fucking trs faggots.

i have next-gen *chan software almost ready to fully decentralize us. combined with alternative DNS, the whole thing will be impervious to attack, shilling, and mod infiltration (cuckchan) and there will be as many domains in it as people want to create sites, so no "Holla Forums did ____ today" news headlines either.

there is no need to throw away this great gift, the internet, ever – IRL cells is a step backwards.

it's coming.

Agreed. I have better things to do than tell some other polock his biceps can do another rep, and then on reality this group would become a shitposting lanparty.

The masses are on the internet now, that's where they're listening, not in beer halls or public gatherings. Shaping public opinion is key and that is done in the modern world through social media, carefully-crafted top comments, working together online as we all have before.

We aren't anti-social; the world has chosen to become a bunch of pixel-gawking hermits. Look at them, at work, at school, all glued to screens, even on break they are glued to their screen.

Who said anything about inaction? Winning the information war is 100,000x more effective and better use of time than joining some faggot group to do… exactly what? You going to hold a rally? Slap posters on a wall? That's fine and all but you don't need to organize in person to do any of that. So tell me exactly what the point of organization is and tell me how you're going to screen members of your faggy little group? How are you going to prevent infiltration? We're anonymous for a reason you dipshit but by all means go put up flyers for your totally peaceful Jew hating group and report back with all the success you have because this is a totally original thought that no one has ever tried before. Or fucking kill yourself and do the world a favor.

So you can leave your mothers basement once a month

what about meetup.com?

imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him
imkampfy is learningcode/rachposter and a leftist antifa supporter subverting Holla Forums kill him

Holla Forums is like a think tank, or leadership forum… we learn here, shitpost, meme, and further a culture. A lot of good work is done here and elsewhere online.

IRL groups have a much different function though. They build an user's support network, further white identity, and provide activities that improve the skills and wellbeing of the anons in question.

As the political situation changes, these groups can change function as needed while maintaining an established cover.

I post this in every similar thread… PA anons go to meadhall and get in the pa thread. Lets make something happen

Hitler was also a multi-frontline combat war hero who, after getting wounded twice, re-enlisted as a letter runner - the most dangerous job in the war. The guy might have been a bit of a loner but he wasn't some anime-fapping NEET.

I've been recruiting on J-Date. It's going well so far, but the new recruits are proving surprisingly difficult to redpill. I think some might have autism.

They hate niggers though.

אוי ואבוי! לא לפרסם את זה כאן! הגויים לא יכול לדעת את תוכניותינו ישמעאל!

:^)

no they don't. they don't have the capacity for love or for hate. they're just nationalist while not allowing anyone else to be.

I don't have a problem with doing IRL groups. I do, however, have an issue with groups like American Vanguard who have this big bloated structure and all this bullshit, and all they do is put up some flyers. ie, shit that doesn't require a nationwide organization to do. All you need for something like that is an online space like Holla Forums to share poster ideas for anyone to print out and put up at their local universities completely autonomously.

In other words, if you're going to organize, make it worthwhile. All these WN groups are like the school organizations you'd see in highschool/college: groups that don't actually DO ANYTHING and the meetings and organization itself is all just bullshit and a cheap way of padding your CV.

Bless you user

people are joining WN groups to pad their cv?

No you fucking moron. I'm saying its analogous to how students will join/form school organizations that don't do or accomplish jack shit, and they only do them just to say they had a leadership role in XYZ. Same deal here in that it's just people who want to be cool e-celebs and want to be seen as important/special without actually needing to do anything.

Holla Forums by the looks of it

OP here. Something my group is doing right now is joining normie conservative school orgs and influencing them towards doing more than just sitting around griping about the school oppressing them.

Any Los Angeles fags want to meet up?
I'm in North Hollywood and could use some MAGAbros for some gaming and brotrust. Perhaps also getting into local GOP structures.

I'm an Eagle Scout who is redpilling younger scouts. Taught them how to tie a noose and about the Jewish menace

THE FUTURE IS OURS

(checked) (praised) (heiled) (kekked)
Radical Centrism sounds better IMO. Also, let's meme National Populism to real life.

God bless

But our based mods said every single IRL group was a honeypot, don't you read the 6 million stickys?

Honestly I think redditors would be some of the best people to recruit because they are so unquestioningly conformist.

Reading this, it's obvious that you haven't left therightstuff.biz nearly far enough behind you, which leads me to believe that this is a terrible idea concocted by an idiot, or a great way to get idiots to set up honeypots without exerting your own federal resources too much. Thanks for saving us taxpayer money by crowdsourcing your honeypot production.

Its great if you're the leader.

Why? Having a bunch of obedient morons who never try to think outside the box doing everything you say, no matter how stupid, because of the inertia of a mass movement seems like it could backfire. Especially if the leader is a retard (which 99% of leaders are).

It usually works out pretty good for cult leaders.

Are you decrying OP's idea or saying that cult leaders have the right idea?

And should remain as such. It's effective as is and not shitted up with people's personal baggage, which is the absolute end result of all "IRL groups".

I already did.
I made it a point to teach everyone connected with me how to manufacture and handle explosives, tactics, weapons handling maintenance, and crude manufacture of even firearms and other projectile devices.

I have also redpilled, and where I could not I converted to fascism and loosened up their blocks, and all of them at least make racist and fascist jokes now.

I could call up at least half of them right now to form a militia, and have time drills and tactics with half of those.

We even have a chain of command if I die or disappear.
I did my best anons.

Or goons.

No one has commented on my Shadilay ringtone yet.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but still. We shouldn't just wait for things to happen.
We should make them happen

Goons might be the worst non-fed threat of all, but that's effectively on the level of direct infiltrators being welcomed in your group. Most of them are probably fucking feds anyway at this point. Pretty easy to spot though.

Shadilay is no longer an 8/pol/ or even 8+4 thing, it's spread out much much farther. The context of is things you should watch out for if you're trying to recruit from the chans or some of the derivative groups, and that common things you could use to identify what you think is shared culture is actually not. Fucking TRS was baneposting about all kinds of stuff even though they have no idea about the plane crash and why baneposting is historically significant. I'm pretty sure you don't want a bunch of TRSfags looking at pictures of dicks in your group.

The point I'm making is that normalfags are not going to recognize Shadilay, so it won't ever be a point of shared culture and thus shared ideological identification. If you're trying to identify an actual Holla Forumsack, and especially an 8/pol/ack, you have to go much much deeper in to the culture than just some simple flash/lightning style codeword test because of the diffusion of memes downwards from here. Hence, find memes and cultural aspects that never diffused because they were too esoteric for anybody but us to appreciate them.

The best part about the derivative groups is they cherrypicked the parts of Holla Forums they liked and discarded the rest. Turns out, when you do that you end up picking the funny stuff like kek and baneposting, and you forget about the stuff that actually makes Holla Forums successful and all those groups fail.

Still, as I said elsewhere in this thread, the most effective real world groups are not groups of 100 Holla Forumsacks all working together. That is horrifically inefficient because of duplication of skills. My idea of an efficient group would be 1-2 Holla Forumsacks at most, with 3-4 other people that share a similar ideology and are comprised of close friends. They should be nameless, more or less unstructured, completely internal to themselves (i.e. once you get a small number of people together you completely stop looking for anybody else), and coordinate with other similar groups on places like this, where the basis for coordination is entirely ideological and there is no identifying contact. As I've been hammering on, these groups need explicit intentions for what they plan to do, and the humility to not go outside of that planned intent.

When /hwndu/ performed the 36 hour flag stealing op, that was more or less how it went. It was either lone wolves doing individual jobs, or small groups consisting of a couple anons, or one user and their normalfag friends that were in it for the fun of it. And I'll tell you one thing, whether you thought /hwndu/ was a mistake or not, stealing Shia's gay flag scared the fuck out everybody that heard about it. From the normalfag perspective, a completely ad hoc group of people formed out of thin fucking air, pulled off an incredible amount of research and planning, and then put those plans in to action quickly, quietly, and efficiently, only to disappear back in to thin air again after only 36 hours. Once they found out we have helped identify ISIS strongholds for Russian airstrikes they went even crazier over it. The best part of the flag op is that they only saw what the media reported on, only caught a glimpse of what actually happened behind the scenes, and have absolutely zero clue of the organizational structure and resources that were used.

I can say from my knowledge of that event and others it would only take a few teams of people on the ground guided by the totality of skills across a few thousand autists to bring quite a few things to their proverbial knees. It's all there and ready to go, right now. You decide when you're motivated enough to do what said.

IRL organization is like a meme, you can't force it. It is certainly valuable through.

go back to cuckchan BASED NIGGER lover

No, it's horrible because you'll end up with this huge and vulnerable management that links everybody together.

Duplication of skill is a non-issue. If you end up with two or 5 that have the same skill, you can have them refine said skill, write books, compile information about how to learn said skill or enhance the knowledge of the group's least trained.

This isn't a video game where you have party that has five wizards and since you only needed one you have extra wizards that may as well be useless.

There is literally no reason to identify each other as part of a group and therefore paint a target on yourselves just so the CIA can call you a deathcult and arrange an accidental drone strike/fuel bomb.

>As I've been hammering on, these groups need explicit intentions for what they plan to do, and the humility to not go outside of that planned intent.
Name a few, because I don't know if you're referring to small tribalistic shit to push members of said group ahead (and therefore, members of foreign, hostile groups behind) or something else entirely.

Good thing everything regarding that is banned one way or another and the good goyim are kept in disarray, isolated, completely demoralized and under control with the help of social media and Tel-Avivsion. You're off any of those two? You're an outcast, suspicious and on a special ADL-approved watchlist.

TBH, I don't want anything to do with right wing whites in real life considering how they are the types who heralded faggot Jew suckers of niggers cock like Milo.

The internet allows me to ignore you people as soon as I see you cucking to faggots. I'd hate to he in some real life place with you people and suddenly one of you pulls out your phone and says "look what Milo just tweeted" or "Molyneux has a new video on…"

If I could be guaranteed you'd all talk like goebbels and hitler circa 1920, I'd not hesitate. But even the modern pol type is a timid shilly-shallying bitch without a backbone. I still see here this notion that not all Jews are a problem, the notion that women being allowed to vote and work is not a problem.

Shitskin BO goon isn't going to like this thread at all.

when your bread ends up disappeared and you banned for the forseeable future, come to endchan dot x y z OP

That's quite a good idea actually.

You'll hang first, imkikey.

I'll kill you and your family personally once I have your information, imkikey.

I'll kill you and your family personally once I have your information, imkik ey.

I dream of the day I'll cut you and your mom to pieces in front of you, imkikey.

soon you'll hang, cunt.

go to endchan and ifnd imkikey and OP will be made the BO

lol i can't reply to imkikeyshilling in this thread, makes me thi nk

I'll kill you and your family personally once I have your information, imkikey.>>9525504

I'll kill you and your family personally once I have your information, imkikey.>>9525504

can we get back on thread topic?

I'm making propaganda stickers to post around the various universities. IIRC I can print 100 stickers for about $10-$15 (this depends on the quality obviously I'll check first and price drops when ordering in bulk). Anyway how is the whole colour scheme/layour looking? no text yet, it will be added though like a web address to a site or a contact email.

thinking red looks better

How do you intend to handle mod transparency? This is how all imageboards fall. That one point of centralization besides hosting has always been our Achilles heel.

Also consider implementing realtime boards (e.g. Doushio, meguca). It makes 'exit' a lot more viable as only 5-10 regular posters are necessary for the board to not feel dead. Momentum is the biggest hurdle for any new board/chan and one almost none surpass, making Holla Forums's "infinity" idea a failure. Realtime posting lowers the barrier of entry significantly, allowing small contingents to leave and form their own ideal board, easily achieving a point where others can view it in its glory and decide whether or not to join - rather than mass exodus that only comes after years of grumbling and increasing offenses by the board's administration.

Godspeed friend, sounds like a lot of fun.

Do you date jewish girls exclusively?

Note that the Jewish bloodline flows from their females, just as the Jews main target is our women to prevent more white offspring such should be our main target that once there are no more Jewish women then there will be no more Jews born from them.

You and I would get along, user.

(check)
That's true, always kill the kike women.

Well said.

What's with all the shabbos goyim jacking off to jewesses tho?