So which one of you did this?

Beware Of The Jew Signs Appear In North London

esidents and MPs condemned a “disgusting” fake sign that appeared to warn “beware of Jews”.

The sign seemed to depict the silhouette of an orthodox Jewish man wearing a traditional fedora hat, within a red warning triangle.

It was erected 200 yards from a synagogue in Stamford Hill on Tuesday and caused “alarm” and revulsion in local people who say the community has suffered from anti-Semitic abuse.

Further signs featuring other stereotypes were reported on Thursday - prompting speculation those responsible had intended a tasteless stunt or practical joke.

archive.fo/BR7Qn

It's just a faggot in a hat, why do kikes immediately claim it represents them?
Oh wait this is just another false flag for victim points isn't it?

probably some pajeet or other mudslime in London being cheeky

Even if it is false flag which it most likely is it's still quite helpful since it breaks one way or the other taboo of criticizing jews

Daily reminder that when literally everything can be interpreted as a hate crime, nothing is a hate crime.

someone do this

Oyyyy veyyyy

It was a member of that synagogue. Geez Rabbi you couldn't walk farther than 200 yards?

Normies on FagBook were saying things like 'that's not a depiction of a jew, that's Charlie Chaplin!'.
They don't care anymore.

kek I thought this had lox but nope
For all we know it could have been a Christian warning about muh fedoras

HEY RABBI, WATCHA DOIN'?

Shouldn't there be long curly side burns, big nose and clasping hands? also
Forgive my ignorance on hats of all kind , all I know about traditional fedora hats are that they are worn by overweight greasy male mouth breathers, but are they also worn by jews? Fuck it I don't want to know, jew hats are uew hats. if I saw that sign I would think hipster man or jack the ripper, I would not think that was a jew unless the person who made the sign told me it was a jew or the sign had the words 'beware the jew' on it.
Saging because im not expecting or want a reply and this thead is sus.

Basic economic fact. When supply out paces demand, the perceived value decreases.

But then again, kikes and liberals don't understand economics.

Pretty smart move. It's quite the harmless sign, yet kikes will be screaming antisemitism till they get red. For a sign with a silhouette that vaguely looks like them.
It's like saying something vague and people trying to give all sorts of interpretations, get in heated discussions and them start bickering and fighting.

WATCHA DOIN

You know after browsing here since the last exodus, im really starting to get sad that fellow pols would go out and do something as disgusting as this. I think we ought to start treating jews with some respect. That is not to say all jews but i think some of them are based. Signs like these only drive the based jews away from our cause and further fracture our message. How can we as a community continue to thrive when you retards do shit like this?

Sign of the times

It's great how no one can poke fun at them, isn't it? Dat Jewish privilege - being a poor trod upon minority and ridiculously overrepresented wealthy segment of the population at the same time.

Gosh, could it be the immigrants from a part of the world that openly calls for Jew genocide?

Nah it must be white people

please, most jews are as well off as any middle class joe. Its just having hung out here so long that you are poisoned to believe that every jewish man woman and child are rich. No wonder they cause such a fuss, i would tol if everyone over-generalized me!

When almost 40% of kikes make over 100K/year because they get a nigger-tier affirmative action in education, all sorts of systemic bonuses, unchallenged nepotism and control of vital economic sectors including the central banking system, you think they're not wealthy? They have fixed a system that no one can replicate because an army of kike lawyers, the media, the IRS and every other kike-owned institution will go after any white man who tries to stand up for his brothers. Fuck off.

please, if youre going to insult a race at least have sources to back it up. Stop trying to pin your own failures on a race.

Suck on it JIDF.

Wut. Even the inventors of atheism wear fedoras? Lol. Now I want to know how fedoras became the fashion symbol for the meme atheists. Wouldn't surprise me if a Jew is behind it.

Get fucked, shlomo. There are PLENTY of reasons to gas the kikes, aside from wealth consolidation.

Wait, hold up. Jews are a race? I thought jews were an alien species, just look at jewish moon runes, looks like what you would see writen on an alien space ship control panel.

Jew hats look like ufos, foying saucers

Vid related

Incidentally, I have done very well for myself but I look around and see my brothers are not doing so well because they refuse to swallow the jew pill, to go to kike indoctrination centers paid for by more kike usury, only to be told they are the privileged ones, that they're terrible people, and if they speak out of turn they'll be crushed. Every step of their lives is some kike leveraging ZOG against them take a cut and in the process demoralizing everyone. I'm not even allowed to work with them exclusively, to build an economy, without Shlomo siccing his lawyers on me, without the media smearing such a venture, without the IRS auditing me. It takes someone doing as well as Trump to bust through and even he gets shit on every day. I don't blame white anons here for seeing the world as it is, it's profoundly anti-white. You beat them down enough and they will fight back. Deliver this message to your Israeli friends, Chaim: you will give us our pride back and lay the fuck off, or you will suffer video related all over again.

It was probably the goatfuckerstanis tbh
The BBCuck will probably blame it on evil whiteys anyways though

being able to scheme really well isn't being wise

You mean the Jewish teaching of showing favoritism towards one another and ripping off goyim as outlined in the Talmud? You mean the open practice of usury, of complete moral degradation? Fact is that the system is fixed by Jews in favor of Jews. No one's going to ever go after Jews for discriminatory practices because the lawyers and judges are themselves Chosen. They enjoy a position in society that is not earned, but by the extensive practice of double-standards that they are never punished for. Is their in group behavior necessarily wrong? No. What is wrong is that they use their influence to deny the very same racial rights and preferences to white people. They'll openly complain that X or Y is "too white" and leverage various governmental influences to stop that, but should someone complain X or Y is "too Jewish", no one says or does anything to stop them. They have corrupted everything they touch.

Judaism is a religion, but Jews themselves are and see themselves as an ethnicity, they are a semetic race.

this

FOUND THE JEW
Thanks for setting us straight with the facts Chaim. You sure told us!

and history.

Now someone gas that kike!

I've met a lot of jews, there are no poor jews. The "poor jews" are in more or less the same situation as Bernie Sanders: big house, few cars, lots of disposable income and never really want for anything. They just whine that they're poor because they aren't outright millionaires. They'll talk about how they're so short on cash and need more money in one moment, and the next moment tell you about the brand new kitchen they had put in.

There is no such thing as a poor jew. There is no such thing as a jew who can't get a job - if he can't make it seeking employment by gentiles a jew can always go to the local synagogue and get connected.

I just see an Englishman with a top hat.

My perception is clear. Behind every attack on whites is a Jew. Behind every call for multiculturalism and white genocide is a Jew. Behind SJWism is a Jew. Behind Marxism is a Jew. Behind Feminism is a Jew. Behind #BlackLivesMatter is a Jew. Behind every anti-white media attack is a Jew. Behind every piece of race mixing propaganda is a Jew. It is Jews who show contempt for the possibility of white achievement and act to suppress it. It is no wonder Germany went from nothing to greatness in a matter of years when they threw off the yoke of Organized Jewry and made their own path. According to your "theory", they were using kikes as a scapegoat to explain their own failures. Why, then, did they succeed so brilliantly without kikes around that other empires shuddered in fear, intimidated enough to organize and wage war against them with Jews leading the charge?

Holy fuck it all makes sense now.
Chosen people
They were chosen to be people or they chose to be people to infiltrate and subvert real people because jews hate people.
They are not even real people
Just chosen to be people, therefore, jews are not a race or people.
This is what really happened, the jews are all gathered inside their satanic temple, they are discussing how all street signs are for all the people but there are no street signs just for jews so they put a beware people sign up near thier satanic church to warn other jews people are close
Happy potatoes day

SERIOUSLY BONGERS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Reminds me of a part of Celtic lore where the Jew doesn't know when to leave and wants your house and property.

Honestly with the amount of mudslimes in Londonistan it wouldn't surprise me if it was on of them.

It was on Sky (of course, G-d's chosen might have been being threatened). It was some edge lord "artist" from France who said it was meant as "art" and telling people to "take care of these people." Either looking for free attention and press (most likely) or didn't realize G-d's chosen are not allowed to ever be depicted in any way.

BAN CHARLIE CHAPLIN

why dont you write the word God lad?

Jesus, it's a meme on how Jews write "God" since they aren't allowed to write the full word out. Go look at comments on one of the free Jew news sites and you'll see.

capitalising jew and writing God like that
you're sus as fuck

Edgy Hymie. You sure sound like you belong here. You're just full of useful information. you can always tell who doesn't belong here and doesn't know a fucking thing as they don't know any real facts about Intl Jewry, but just try to look like they do.

I have no idea what "sus" means and I've been here…longe than I care to admit. Wherever you found it, put it back up your ass.

The jew always talks about anal things and your last line talks about stuffing up asses.

Your nose is seriously starting to show.

you spelled Holla Forums incorrectly and you keep capitalizing the polite term for dirty shit eating kikes
do you feel in charge?

All these experts here, yet such shit fucking content. There are threads all over the board on Jew organ smuggling and other high kikery. Why am I the only one capable of decent posts, but I have to deal with plebs like you? I'm smarter than you are, I know more than you do. Now sit there and shut up and be grateful you have someone here to actually instruct, you, pleb.
Like complaining that Henry Ford capitalized "Jew" in the book "The International Jew: the World's Forest Problem." Since you're so learned, tell everyone about that book. you obviously know it too right? Let's discuss Ford's book. Or how about the Protocols? Or Dr. Pierce's work? you pick one, let's discuss, see who knows more. I'll wait…

No, by all accounts it was done by a French 'artist' who put up signs like it all over London, although this was the only one depicting a jew. The other 20 signs depicted images of people crossing roads.
http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316678/Artist-Beware-Jews-sign-apologises.html

Your mother is Jewish, no?

Caution. Shoe-eating hobos operate in this area.

Well obviously it's

Hey Rabbi

This is not a fedora.

It's a head deposit account

Looks like a spicy new meme template for Holla Forums to exploit

Headline: rich Jew pretends to be hobo for vaudeville shekels.

really makes ya thunk…

I have looked it up, the book is "Celtic folklore, Welsh and Manx", and the guy is not a Jew, but someone who was carried away by fairies for fifty years (to him seemed like a day) and went back home.

Why are you using nigger words user?

You might be missing the point. To act like a Jew is to act like someone who was "carried away by fairies for fifty years (to him seemed like a day)" and to the come back home and demand that you own the property. Typical kike behavior that we're all used to at this point.

What's up with those ears? Too much inbreading I assume.

Turns out it was a shitlib art project

“There is not only one sign in the street," he said. "I put more signs up in the street, but only this one got noticed. I am sorry for any offence caused.”

Just Jews being hyper paranoid as usual.

Self censor, omg, no wonder england is genocided.

Masonchan up to it's usual Spot-the-Jew, Waste-some-time cuckery. You clowns aren't user or Kek in any sense of the word, you're pathetic.

I like it! but the kike could be depicted much better.

Harry Kane scores another beauty.