Brexit BTFO

Brexit BTFO
James Rolf confirm to be as WOKE as /ourguy/ Doug walker

This review is pretty prolix.

why is James still hanging out with that loser?

That fag with the glasses and his continue relevance is a mystery. He even got Don Bluth to appear on his shit show. He's just "the critic" now, since he's run out of nostalgiabait to review.

getting Don Bluth 30 years ago would have been big, but now?

what has he even done since that dinosaur movie?

Post a timestamp, webm, tits, or GTFO

what's the surprise here?

His internet personality empire has certainly faded too, he doesn’t even do much other projects anymore

And yet RLM has never crossed over with either of them

He did a movie about a russian bat.

What a coincidence

oh yeah. still, even that was 20 years ago.

RLM never do crossovers outside of Jay making one appearance on Screen Junkies, which was partially the inspiration for parodying them with the Nerd Crew.

Best thing I can say is Doug had more reason to be there than the TMNT videos, even if it was only via webcam

To be fair, that was faggot Doug with that line. Nerd strikes me as more mid to conservative and knowing how to hide his power level. I mean, he insists on playing the original cartridges and never emulating; can't get more conservative than that. Well, you can, but I think you get the idea.

timestamp the brexit part faggot, im not watching this shit

Oh fuck me. Walker is so below Rolfe at this stage, why does he keep entertaining his dumb shit?
I know NC and AVGN get roughly the same amount of views, but in terms of relevancy I see people talk about Rolfe way fucking more than I see people talk about Walker. Doug gets those views because he talks about famous or currently popular films, James gets them despite talking about obscure shit nobody's heard about. Whenever Doug makes a video on a less-than-known video, it's lucky if he cracks 800k on it.

Watch the video. James loves horror films, he spends a good portion of the video just talking about the history of horror. He spent ten years doing a horror movie marathon every October. He likes talking about bad horror movies as well.
Had this been any other movie I guarantee he would not have agreed to this.

I'm five minutes in so far.
This.. really doesn't seem too bad. Doug is making good points about how capeshit is always setting up for 6,000,000 sequels instead of trying to make one good standalone, James sounds genuinely passionate about old monster films and they're both rightfully baffled over the film's insane plot (MY SON WAS BORN THEREFOR I WILL SUMMON THE GOD OF DEATH).
They're not doing dumb sketches and their jokes aren't cringy, they're a bit flat but they don't make me feel embarrassed.

Am I in an alternate universe or something? I could actually tolerate watching this.

Believe me, this episode has been one of NC's best in a long time. He scaled back a lot to make room for the Nerd which had the unintended side-effect of actually making a decent episode for once.

Then why he is a literal cuckold who lets his domineering wife step all over his movie project and force diversity and interracial romance into it?

Because that user is just pulling things out of his ass and doesn't know what he's talking about.

That's really fucking sad that he seems to think his wife is just goofing around. Also why was this black guy even in the movie? I can understand the useless bitch since she's his wife, but I've never seen this nigger before. If they wanted a sidekick/spotlight stealer, then they should've used the guitarist who lives behind the nerd's couch.

You can be conservative and still be a timid betafag (just look at r/donald). Not agreeing with liberal bullshit doesn't automatically make you a high test alpha.

Uh user, that cute redhead is not his wife. Pic related is his wife.

What did she mean by this?

It's a total trash film

Yeah, so I watched it and it was the bald cuckold-looking fucker who made the Brexit comment. It was at the part where the mummy bitch pulls the sandstorm-with-a-face attack chasing Cum Troise.

That image pisses the fuck out of me… James' neck is all wrong. Let me fix that for you, bitch. Give me a sec.

Wait he got an interview with Don Bluth?

SPAM

Yes, and its just as sad as you would expect.