Destroying cultural Marxism and winning in 2020 with student loan bankruptcy

Hi pol. I'm Canadian so this issue does not affect me directly.

I'm in computer science, and I know a lot of you are too because of that recent majors poll. A plurality of us are in some kind of math or science, so even if you are American this will not affect you.

We need to destroy Cultural Marxism and Marxist academia. They are the ones poisoning Western politics. The way we destroy them is extremely simple. We get President Trump to declare that student debt is dischargeable by bankruptcy again. Millions of people would immediately go bankrupt on their loans.

Now, I know a lot of cuckservatives and lolbertarians are probably upset by this idea, but tough luck. Suck it up, shut the fuck up, and let us lead the right to victory again. I don't care about "personal responsibility" on student loans. This isn't about student loans. This is about breaking academia's back. American student loans are just a form of government subsidy to universities. They know you can't pay, they know what they're teaching you is worthless, and so does the government. It's just one big financial circlejerk of higher education.

Once universities stop accepting government student loans for non-STEM, people will no longer be able to afford non-STEM majors because no bank will give them the money to study transgender basket weaving with a minor in hating men and a specializion in hating white people. Universities will happily accept student loans from students with high SATs majoring in STEM, because they know they will get paid back. Anyone who majors in women's studies will have to pay out of pocket, which means no more Shaniqas or Juanitas taking it because their mom's welfare won't cover tuition. All SJW studies departments will immediately collapse as their funding evaporates.

I need you do meme this into policy. Follow the usual chain of 8pol->pol->reddit->Twitter->Facebook->MSM->Trump.

This wil corner the Millennial vote and destroy Cultural Marxism at the same time, and it will all happen quckly in one academic year.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LVdso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bankruptcy would only make the problem worse in the US. We would need to stop insuring those loans first, so in order to get a loan, you would need to be expected to complete your course of study with a career that earns enough that you can pay it back.

You can't start that process without bankruptcy. Unis have no incentive not to take loans for SJW studies if they think they will get paid. If you leave it up to the government, Democratic governors will just keep giving out free SJW loans.

If you want to end Cultural Marxism, you have to start at the head. You're right about going after Universities, but the way to do that it probably much simpler; Get rid of the humanities/Social Sciences. Japan recently did this. It's not an immediate solution, but the effects will last much longer.

archive.is/LVdso

Having a bunch of people default would create a crisis and empower Trump to make such a decision.

Now Trump wouldn't be able to touch the non-bankruptcy thing directly, it would be too great a wound politcally if he is seen as "creating" the issue of mass-bankruptcy by allowing people to file for bankruptcy.

Who can Trump tap to allow people to file for bankruptcy on student loans indirectly? Who controls this?

I agree. This is just the first step in doing that.

Congress is in charge of this.

Start a petition, and someone post it on cuckchan. I would if I weren't banned from there.

OP here. I'm not American so I probably shouldn't do it. Someone else is welcome to.

We can trick Bernie Bros into supporting this.

The student loan debt thing is a massive bomb under America. Coupled with a shit economy and less need for workers and so many worthless degrees in an overpriced academia exploiting the loan system, this impoverished millennial generation is as apathetic as it gets.

They feel they have nothing to lose. Their lives are being wasted in what are supposed to be their best years.

Grounds for revolutions.

It was likely intentional, indoctrinate them into becoming Bolsheviks then force them to fight for the communist insurrection when the System collapses.

You seem to think that universities suffer when a 33-year-old former gender studies major defaults on her debt. You are wrong. The university has already spent that money. It's the underwriters who suffer, not Liberal Faggot U.

What would happen, if student loan could be discharged, is that lenders would suddenly get very picky about issuing those loans, especially if the government refused to guarantee humanities majors. In time, the flow of sociology majors and middle class girls majoring in lesbianism with a minor in psych would dwindle and social justice departments would either fold or suddenly get hot-cash injections from Jews.

Meanwhile, good luck getting a mortgage with the banks suffocating on trillions in suddenly worthless debt.

It might work if we could jew Saudi Arabia and China into buying up that debt.

You're not going to fix academia without killing people. I know nobody wants to hear that and you think anyone telling you that is the FBI, but the problem is just too widespread for anything but active measures at this point.

THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS

(checked)
Along the same lines as the State Department funding other Leftist marxist groups aka George Soros. Left up to the marketplace both institutions would fail without artificial support.

Pic related Soon brother, soon

At this point I'm convinced this is going to happen. From a purely mathematical standpoint it has to happen - the debt burden college saddles on students is simply too great, and increasingly viewed as unethical. Once this view reaches a critical mass in the social sphere it will snowball and very quickly the bubble will burst. At this point we're already very close. Threads on here about student debt are increasingly common. Culture flows from Holla Forums and as a signal of social consciousness, this fact alone suggests the student debt issue is moving to full center stage soon. Likely within a year we'll see reform or collapse in whole or in part of the college racket, depending on what actions are taken by government.

And this guy is right - gassing colleges and student debt would get BernieBros on board the Trump train. Bernie "cuck me" Sanders got a lot of his support campaigning almost on this issue alone. Talk about a red pill suppository for the left when Trump does this.

Why the fuck would we care? if anything this would accelerate the collapse of the fiat-jew which is whats propping up most governments (especially the US and China).

Its not as if the loans were in real money, its all just worthless bits of paper.

Student loans are exempt from bankruptcy. The kikes made it impossible to discharge student loan debt and are constantly denying even discharge based on death and disability.

Not if Trump kills the fed and begins issuing currency from the treasury again.

You're absolutely right OP. Unfortunately I don't see Trump allowing this.

nice try

and this won't kill academia

The debt the jews gave you came from the money your parents put into their retirement.

not an argument tbh. thanks for playing.

OP wants to kill "Marxist Academia" you illiterate faggot.

reddit or cuckchan?

You come in here with no argument and your first post is to imply someone's a shill.

You either need to lurk more or you're a shill purposely derailing the thread. The fact that this always happens in threads addressing the student debt issue makes me think there is a very specific (((party))) that doesn't want this topic discussed.

Go ahead and reply with your derailing "not-an-arguments" - you're filtered and I'll bump on topic. College (((racketeers))) will hang soon enough.

to paraphrase moly, perhaps the time for arguments is over
1. OPs second word implies he hasn't lurked enough to know that if he posts it that way he will get called out.
2. He makes a personal army request: "I need you do meme this into policy."
3. The argument on how this will destroy cultural marxism/academia is not thought over. Did no one else here have to take 2 years of marxist horseshit as a prerequisite to STEM stuff? Are these colleges not propped up by the government in the first place?
4. "It will corner the Millenial vote" except for all the ones who benefit from other gibs and are beholden to the democrats, while if OPs idea happened, there is nothing to hold over the leftists head to 'keep' them on our side. As if anyone who can be bought that easily is ever on your side.

makes me think there are a lot of useful idiots.

I'm not necessarily hostile to the idea; if we can hurt the banks or even academia, great. But don't start pushing for shit you haven't thought through, especially when it comes from an outsider and a leaf at that

OP here. Jesus Christ you are paranoid.

Can someone please make the goddamned petition already?

OP here

Lurk more, or fuck off back to halfchan.

You have nothing to lose by using your American citizenship to make a petition for us so we can get this done.

Reported :^)

TACTICS TO USE TO BLEED COLLEGES IF YOU'RE IN THE COMFY BRIGADE

University anons:

USE GOOD OPSEC

You don't get to pick one. You get to sit in the corner and shut the fuck up, newfag.

WEW
E
W
the kikes really are scared about the student loans crisis!

filtered and bump :)

Another simple change could make a big difference as well: change subsidy rates and %APR based on the expected average earnings of graduates in that field. Voila suddenly the Judeo-critical studies majors would be prohibitively expensive.

You deserve all the shit you're getting for being a dumb cocksucking faggot

something stefan molyneux suggested recently was to make colleges cosign on loans.

Making the student loan bubble pop isn't a bad idea, but that doesn't exempt newfags from getting shit on and told to either lurk more or fuck off.

Wrong. Bankruptcy protection is a prerequisite to having a free society. If you default on a loan/get bankruptcy protection, then you just lose your credit rating. Garnishment of wages is literal slavery.

Returning bankruptcy protections to students is an absolute must if we want to live in a free society.

Great, then we agree the thread topic is worth discussing. Stay on topic or you're obviously a derailing shill.

I don't know if Trump understands how bad things are. How much he will need to work to shut down the left and how to go about doing it. Even Bannon doesn't understand the whole picture. This is because neither is truly radical. I hope that I am wrong, but it seems like there is more that Trump could have done already that he hasn't, things that are entirely within his power. Instead he is wasting time on worthless garbage like health care reform (and working with open traitors like Paul Ryan).

But maybe he is just working to consolidate more power before working on these issues, who knows.

I agree with everything in your post.

I think what OP is referring to is everytime we have these threads they get shilled to hell and derailed. Then anons come in and start arguing "personal responsibility", "i paid my loans so they need to too" - but they argue this as a way of sidestepping the true goal which is crashing academia with no survivors.

Go fuck yourself too.
Having a good idea doesn't excuse anons from being expected to follow a certain conduct and format when creating a thread. This thread will get as much discussion that's relevant as it deserves and if OP weren't such a tremendous nigger he would've put in a bit more effort to avoid getting shit on. Maybe next time he has a good idea, he'll know how to post a thread properly too.

filtered and reported for being a derailing shill :)

Student loan defaults' growth is exponential; Berniebros were almost entirely indentured student loan plebians. It's 'structural' and will come to pass anyways. new stick bundle sage

>>>/reddit/

Maybe when these fucks pull their heads out of their asses they will understand what the real problem is and work an actual solution.

Try and educate children and they throw tantrums when proven wrong.

Reported for being a reddit faggot.

I've had this tab open since I last posted, I'm pretty sure the threads all but dead

Only way that will happen is through legislation.

Yet it was bumped by the same faggot not so long ago.

Another tactic we can use is to report schools and professors to the IRS for potential tax fraud, or for misuse of federal funds with grant money. I've seen professors do this in at least two cases where they have a grant but subtly direct the funds to something else, or where the grant application is written so generally that the actual use of the money is entirely different from the intended use. It seems fairly common in academia.

See? Just report the cunt.

Already done m8

it's pathetic that cuckchanners are indistinguishable from bought-and-paid-for top-down shills doing the bidding of our enemies. Only the topic makes me think they might be the first rather than the second.

The need for a college education has been eclipsed by the evolution of the internet, except in cases of professional school. But we will always have medical, legal, and similar types of schools and do not require remedial education or education suitable for people of average and sub-average IQs.

Humanities scholarship can be handled by seminary in very limited cases.

Go ahead and allow bankruptcy, but end the racket simultaneously. Society has a replacement.

200% this.

I attempted to go the school route, didn't learn a damn thing in two years except that I was a masochistic idiot who should have died with the amount I ate and drank. I learned more off of jewtube than I did at a 30k/year school.

If you're not going into a stem/law feild, don't go to school, just fucking do it.

Can an American user make the fucking petition now? There seems to be a consensus that it's a good idea.

the consensus is that you and the other faggot need to kill yourselves

pol is going to accomplish so much.

Um, not directly actually. First, the payments are already sent to the university, they have their dosh already. And student loan debt isnt held by the government exactly, as far as I know, its held by private institutions, the government just facilitates as the middle man and also gives out some free grant money of its own. The real losers would be the jew loan sharks, excuse I mean "financial institutions," that gave out all the money in the first place based on the promise that the government would guarantee they'd get paid back several times over.

They would go belly up rapidly as something like a trillion dollars is never going to be paid back to them. They, in turn, would kvetch endlessly but assuming that got them nowhere, they'd simply stop lending to students. Okay, so then we hit the universities right?

Well, the thing is, universities are already ROLLING in money right now. The place I graduated from recently demolished their fully functioning, structurally sound student union and campus center building, to build an even bigger and flashier (but no more functional for its needed purpose) building in its place. And THATS from only a moderately sized university in the fucking south east, and that isnt even totally its own school, its a branch of a larger group of universities under one heading. That doesnt even count all the other luxuries. Free wifi everywhere, campus events, a god damn fully stocked and modern gym, their own baseketball arena and other assorted sports areas, and so on.

So what do they do instead of that? Simple, they'll cut back all that fluff bullshit. They'll gut and sell things like the gym, downsize the buildings, eliminate much of the funding for what they deem as "unnecessary expenses" in STEM departments, and so on. They'll reduce the cost of going there, so they can drop prices.

But it won't end there. Next they'll start hacking away at any non-profitable research done on campus, hack away at funding and teachers for smaller departments, and reduce the price of tuition a bit and expand the "X studies" and like departments, lower standards for entry to basically "anyone who can pay us," and slash salaries of professors which will drive out STEM and more useful professors who will simply go back to working at non-education places in their career field. Meanwhile the "X studies" teachers will remain and accept the pay cut, because its far more than they were making as slacktivists on twitter.

The end result will be a RISE in the amount of liberal bullshit in colleges, the indoctrination, the poor quality of education, and the meaninglessness of the degrees shat out by them.

No, you want to fix the problem? You stop using "income" as the basis of who you give loans to and how much you give them, and instead base it primarily on what field the student is going into. Obviously you don't give cheap loans out to rich kikes, so you'd still use income to an extent, but you would stop giving the same amount to a white male going into engineering that you do a black dyke going into "azfrakian TRUE herstory we wuz kangs and quanz studies" where the WM scored a 30 on his ACTs and the BD only managed to scribble her name at the top of the test followed by "DIS TEST BE RACISS" across the rest of it.

You do that, and schools will realize the free easy money is no longer there, and will stop catering to the libshits and the marxist degrees, and will start having higher standards, pushing more people into STEM, and so on. The next problem is of course ensuring they don't water down THOSE degrees to and turn them into bullshit where everyone passes. But I think you could add in an extra layer here where businesses rate universities they can show they've hired people from based on the quality of the work the employee does, and this rating be used to additionally limit funding for schools that end up with terrible ratings who are just handing out degrees to rake in free money. You'd need the education department to have oversight on this as well, to ensure the schools werent giving kickbacks to businesses who hire their diversity graduates and give them favorable ratings. Some sort of system that tracks the employees from a school, how long the business keeps them so they cant just hire the shitstains, rate the school, then fire tyrone with his pyramid and rims engineering degree, and have their rating still matter.

But none of this will happen in our life times.

Okay, so what this really is is 1.5 Trillion in student loan debt. When the left talks about 'student loan forgiveness', what this really means is 'giving 1.5 Trillion of taxpayer cash to universities so that Tyrone and Stacy don't have to pay back their student loans'. The universities will never annul a debt they are owed, fucking never. The only way the debt will go away is if the left successfully lobbies for it to be paid through the taxpayer. The idea is right, but the understanding of the financial infrastructure is fatally wrong and it destroys your entire point.

Dischargable loans > universities go tits up nationwide > bailout (which is basically a backdoor loan forgiveness via American taxpayer 2.0 boogaloo)

UF?

UAB

Needless to say, we just did that to. Perfectly nice brick building is now a flashy LE MODERN student union building that looks gaudy and disgusting.

Yup, same shit really. I havent been to the new center, they built it after I graduated but my sister went back to get her nursing degree and has talked about it. Same shit, unnecessary bullshit for the sake of "we have to much money and dont know wtf to do with it all"

Nah, it's a method they use to remain at the public trough. If they keep spending all the cash they're given and they run without growing a huge savings, then they need public funds allocated every year. A financially responsible university that saves for emergencies won't get funds allocated because they have a big slush fund etc. Pretty stupid nigger ass shit.

I've given up pointing this out, because handwaving that 'we can just not allow that'

Yeah I know, what I meant was they couldn't come up with better ways to spend it, ya know, like on improving the actual education they offer with better class rooms. I mean fuck all they could have torn down the chemistry/physics building and built something god damn flashy as fuck THEREā€¦ but nope, gotta funnel that money at something thatll make students want to come here and get their X studies degrees and be "active" on campus so they'll use up power/water/data and make our bills go up so we can keep spending

SEND HELP

>>>/polk/ for rational discussion

That's wrong because students will have to pay their own way again, which i just fucking explained. Youre entire post is economic illiteracy. It's just you having a pity party, jerking yourself off to an honourable defeat like a good cuckservative.