Dude, what the fuck?! This game is broken!

How long before he kills himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll ask you the same question, OP/

DSP actually handled the wacking off incident fairly well. Nigger just laughed it off, didn't go full shut it down damage control mode and it blew over. I was surprised.

DSP's nude will leak by the end of 2017

Even if he did it wouldn't work, fucking bugged shooting mechanics and all.

The what? I don't keep up with ecelebs.

Actually, he's been slowly improving shockingly enough. He even gave an honest review of that new shitty Homefront.

DSP has almost all his viewers, so he manufactured some attention by 'accidentally' jacking off on stream in front of a few people.

He was losing views, so he pretended to jack off on stream.

DSP forgot he had his stream on while he jerked off so it got broadcasted to everyone. Whether it was an intentional publicity stunt or not remains unknown. I also noticed I accidentally saved this picture as a thumbnail, anyone have the full sized one?

We both gave up and lay there laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes.

What?
But he MAKES MONEY out of being dumb, why would he kill himself?
Tho to be honest TIHYDP videos are sorta killing his channel robbing him of views lately.

No you misunderstood his reaction, he didn't brush off the embarassement, he was literally too dumb to feel embarassement or shame in the first place.

You know when people with down just walk around naked and don't give a fuck?
He's like that, his brain is so underdeveloped he can't handle the situation so the result is straight up a blank white slate of nothing.

DSP is good background noise. I find him endearing in the sense that he is like a child playing a video game. He misses obvious stuff often, it takes a very long time for him to figure gameplay mechanics out and he is overall slow. I'm pretty sure that if he stopped complaining about everything as he was playing, he would actually be decent at games. He is a manchild, but his antics are harmless, not to mention fun to watch.

He copied it from cuckchan.
He forgot to remove the ">>339484961" from it.

Spoilered for some younglings who don't deserve to see this

Also, since we're on twitch fuck ups

What the fuck was she doing?

She was apparently drunk and started masturbating or some shit. She's just a dumb whore.

Apparently she was drunk and wanted to be on stream, guy told her no but she insisted.

It worries me that the industry is so shit that even a brainless person like DSP can pick up on it
Granted, he's still a fucking idiot and shit at vidya, but what a world we live in where a stopped clock is right more than twice a day.

Too late.

jej

Anymore fuck up's on twitch?

A broken clock is rignt twice a day.

Not a fuck up, but it's still funny to laugh at these bimbo's

When dumb fucks like the OP stop giving him attention.

So if i'm understanding this right, this kid got tricked into sharing his account and had his character deleted?

Also, since we're technically talking about brainless ecelebs who are utter shit at vidya, who's worse?

2 characters and rare weapons weapons that you get in 2 weeks if you're lucky rare

I was hoping for more tiddy one's, but crying children still makes my dick hard.

While trying to cheat at a game, yes, I think that's the jist of it.

Do you look good with a nice resting-bitch-face while in a red dress, though?

hurr durr feggets get off mai vidyerz

worse in what way? worse at playing games would be phil by far, but worse as a person is probably egoraptor. dsp is just a dumb tool, ego is a knowing jew that scared away most of his friends and loyal fans in the pursuit of shekels.

You're a fan of more playful, slutty egoraptor?

I was expecting loud nigra
This is fine too

He really did John a favor in the long run when they stopped working together.

So he's basically nigger in a white mans body?

… what do you even say at this point.

Something along the lines of "suicide when?" more or less.

Why are they screaming like their moms got murdered over a tit? What a bunch of faggots.

Post more twitch fuck ups and memes related to them

Cant show nudity on twitch or else they get banned.

You can tell by what they are saying that they are worried about loosing their accounts. They have worked hard to have people watch them play vidya and don't want to loose all those sweet autism bucks.
That said it wouldn't be my first reaction even if I was worried about getting banned.
Bucks from autists, not bucks for autists

Anyone got the webm of this possible-tranny hitting her elbow and crying on stream?

LOSE, GOD DAMN IT! LOSE!

Except for the part where he sent Daddy Machinima after Youtube channels posting the video of his masturbatory incident.

If you are going to enable donator videos this shit is going to happen, either turn it off or get a sense of humor.

Sorry fella, have some Zune.

Someone post the picture of him licking his wife's puss while she plays Pokemon

Something tells me that his suicide won't be intentional.

I disagree.

СЛОЖНА
СЛОЖНА
СЛОЖНА
СЛОЖНА
СЛОЖНА

I should be asleep instead of laughing at this girl crying all the time.

I'm pretty sure that girl's acting. Either that or she's genuinely retarded.

They deserve everything coming to them

Shes beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Lyrical genius right there.

Dedicated board:

>>>/dsp/

WOOOOW WHAT A STUPID BUG

FUCKING BUGGED POSTING MECHANICS