Planetside 2 Thread: Gun Size Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

NC and VS tears served daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F9ewo
u.pomf.is/tdsiix.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran_Federation_(Starship_Troopers)
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-6-1.241005/
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/High_Velocity_Ammunition
archive.is/qBT3f
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3U7B8JyfZb6X2ZfVjh3VzdnUjA&export=download
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3U7B8JyfZb6dnUxMmhQTy1yT2M&export=download
8ch.net/v/res/9528620.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive of the last thread

archive.is/F9ewo

daily reminder to screenshot TKs for salty after-report action

I look forward to the next weekend.

Would like to purge degenerate vanu trannies and New Conglomerate merchant slaves with you glorious faggots right now, but my laptop is gonna have a seizure if I try.
I only play PS2 on my beefy gaming rig.

Hold the fort/CROWN till I get back.

Will do soldier.

Also, fug that my last pic didn't upload.

Any bongs, neet yanks or euros on now?

never forget that the crown is always with you battle brothers

every base is the crown if you want it to be

The Crown is where TR is

Imma connect in a second but if things didnt change I will be unable to play anyway
some shit changed in recent patches and my game is basically unplayable now despite having silky smooth 20 FPS before

I'll hop on now.

Just about to jump in

I'm not a neet, I swear!

is there something inbetween?

successful

Oh man, on the battlebards playing American Civil War/Southerner songs, watch out, Tranu skinwalkers on our side can get triggered and will report on you.

They're doing nothing wrong.

Being self employed.

Working late hours
At least I get to play PS2 with your guys

does a BR neet count?

Ayyy, who LOTGH here?

Battlebards take note.

And number 2

this shit took longer than it should have

have any more weapons been added since the three faction snipers?

The devs are morons. I blame them for everything.

last time I played it went like this

I played for about a year and the only patch there TR had the edge was when they added the pump shotty to the game, TR's was a one-shot-one-kill monster. Then it got fixed with a couple of days.

Also, I don't know if you remember the moment when the devs decided Hellfire missiles were for faggots.

all because the devs, as usual, suck at the game

Having VR'd the shit out of things, TR definitely has the coolest shit. NC is the most boring and miserable faction to play as. Uninspired and unwieldy. VS… gets a boat.

Really, I was trying to figure out what faction to stick with and invest in. Sort of sad TR won that contest. I wanted to like NC, but all they have as a faction is stronger guns. And they're not even presented interestingly.

There are no boats m8.

Magrider nigger

The cool TR cosmetics are made by players. The old SOE-made TR cosmetics make the Prowler look like some 90's Air Jordans.

Looks nothing like a boat, triple nigger.

Its a boat because it can travel on water you quadruple nigger

You're still a nigger, infinite nigger.

There are lakes/rivers/seas of deep water which will kill players instantly if they go in it. Magrider can drive right over that.

If you're complaining about the Magrider being a boat in PS2, you'd have an aneurysm about it in PS1

I fixed my music playback

NC shall be playing music again today =)

NANITE SON

NANITES

Its funny cause VS was kicking our asses with their massive overpop until I told all NC to get their shit together and to pull nothing but medics, engineers and max's

at your service

got these
any other song requests?
prefer marches, bagpipes, and so forth

you have NO recoil whatsoever in those clips

Checked

NC has the best looking tank. Magriders scifi shit and TR bulb tank design just makes no sense whatsoever.

this

Cadence maybe?

Distinct lack of soviet music for meat grinder time.

had katyusha, soviet tankists, so forth
beautiful rendition of the anthem though
definitely going in the pot

Step up your game. We need to be proud of our origins.
Also: I would be glad to pick up battlebarding too, how do you do it? Some special software?

Add this for Esamir funs.

mp3s, foobar, and VAC
I use a few basic ahk scripts to force toggle audio
ripping webm's audio

That would be all of the songs I would suggest.

I hope you're not dumb enough to actually play that webm's audio
if anything play the original without the Holla Forums sings autists

Holy fuck, just downloaded it. That's a damn fine player.
Will try my best to get battlebarding as soon as I get time to play.

If you don't have this you can't call yourself a battlebard.

had Scotland the Brave, grabbed that one as well

I can do this all day fam

Shit. Was messing around in VR, and now I can't find my tank.

Did we actually lose the crown, or were we just not there?

We got our asses wooped on the attack. They had literally dosens of reavers in the air and same goes for vanguards.

So TR wasn't AT the crown yet.
Still, a shame we need to never let happen again. We need to get our shit (and battlebards) togerher.

what the fuck were the vanguards doing in the air?
I thought they fixed the flying ground vehicles

Not much you can do about an armor column without one of your own user.

that explains it.
The magic of TR at the crown only works against the VS when we're not taking it.

We took it several times from the Burgers, without sufficient planning in advance and a competent defense force, we ain't gonna hold on to the Crown for long, we lost it because 8 versus 50 horde with armor and air support isn't feasible.

at some points they were quite literally in the air because the serbers started to glitch out

This isn't even the first time this has happened its like the 4th fuck faggots who think the crown isn't the #1 priority it's typically English defeatist cucks that don't want to go to the crown most often as well for some reason

anyone who detests keeping the crown at all costs is probably vanu trying to fuck up the tr meme magic fuck you

maybe they have just been playing since release when whoever held the crown lost the whole continent because all the scrubs were fighting at the crown instead of going around it and take all the other bases

You don't have recoil with max AI weapons

has nothing changed since then 'cept the base building thing?

You have to go back, NC scum.

but they do
yours however looks like it snaps to a target and does not kick up when you shoot, it does not move at all from the looks of it

I'm just an old school UT/Quake 3 gamer

Sorry if it looks like I'm hacking though I get accused of it often lately

Oh its you tacticool genius NC user, we were just talking about you for being a good sport and you taking care of your sick mom, well wishes man, and the feels.

You'd be surprised how many NC hate me and then how many love me

Yeah I logged off suddenly cause my mother was coughing on the monitor so I had to take care of it, now I'm just exporting some videos then I'll be back on

Damn, hope she gets well soon man, and don't worry, we'll wipe your faggotry New Cheeseburger friends off the map!

it just looks fucking weird that there is no kick at all, maybe 1-2 pixels at most
just wondering, you "compete" in these shooty bang bang games don't you
if not you should because you're better than most people I've looked at

I used to compete with TF Quakeworld/Quake/TFC/Quake3/UT99 but then all the hackers took over the playing field and I gave up even bothering to try

I like how since Daybreak fixed the hitbox exploits instances of me being headshot have gone down like 95%

if they implement their "new" anti-cheat thing you'll have to get sloppier with your aim
or tweak your aimbot to not compensate as much

Thanks, most likely they'll do that to themselves

Lost my fucking cool once already today cause I'm trying to put down an engineer turret to protect a sunderer in the best spot possible and this autistic medic is standing there

I asked him to move about 20 times, finally had enough and just knifed the fucker to make him move then his buddy offed me

Respawned, he was gone and I could finally put my turret down

They fixed some shit, added a few weapons behind the paywall grind, some nerfs here and there, buffs too.

Overall it's good now. but getting stale if they don't add some game changing stuff or new content, like new continents.

How do you get that circle crosshair?

This is the power of a mouse my console peasant friend.

Recoil is something I really have to get used to since the last FPS for me was many years of Doom.

Good luck, unless DBG has decided to pour money into the game, it gets an update maybe once a year. No, silly hats don't count as an update.

Live Free in the NC

Made it myself because I can't fucking stand playing modern games with the piss ass crosshairs they have today

Is it so much to ask for a dot in the center of your screen at all times?

I refuse to believe that he is compensating the perfect amount left-right and down every single shot
but I guess he can be one of those guys that has a separate table just for a FUCKHUEG mousepad that you have to wave your arm around on for a millenia to be able to turn 180 due to DPI setting of 1

I've been spreading the light to my comrades, you New Cucks can't hide for much longer

They had their chance when they literally had people waiting for 4-5 hours to get in the game.

They focused mostly on balance that took forever to implament because clashing egos of the faction ideas guys, not enough new contnet(ffs FPS games have a rule of getting fresh content to make things new and keep the game fresh)

The base construction update is literally an expansion pack for the game after 2-3 years of content drought and losing members, and after getting sold by Sony.

Oh i see. Would you be so kind as to share it and does it work with everything?

Play game in windowed mode

Download/install custom Desktop logo

Select this image

Set location to center

Set size to .65

Voila. A crosshair you can always see because Yellow can be seen against any darkness and black can be seen against any brightness

All of the shotguns are flatout the same the only 2 special ones NC have are the jackhammer and magscatter

you're a good man user

SOW aught to be ashamed

My setup is a G502 mouse, a steelseries i2 mousepad, a Gigabyte AIVIA keyboard and a GTX980

I dunno what else you want me to tell you?

3 round burst mode can oneshot most of the classes though

Yeah but they took an automatic shotgun and made it a semi-automatic shotgun. It's an embarassment

Here higher res

I'm not hacking at all

Wait I have to check to see if Gorgon's have recoil in the VR

I might just be subconsciously compensating for it all the time and never noticed

thanks you for being a good sport based NC user. also a big thanks for posting cool webm's and information that help us improve at the game, i hope your mom gets better soon and i wish you the best of luck and strenght.

Godspeed my friend.

Seriously, Part of me wants to join NC just to play with you and engy bitch for you.

I mean, that'd suck cause I like learning how to pilot/fly, but man.

I use the dual gorgons on TR if thats the weapon we are talking about with zero recoil here

And yeah gorgons have little/no recoil I don't think I've ever had to compensate, just point and shoot

maybe you're running 800dpi with 1.4 or whatever sensitivity in game
it just looks off when the reticle doesn't move up and down slightly
maybe it has to do with the rendering of the webm, I don't know

There is literally nothing wrong with NC

You should care more about vanu.

Anyone else smell cheeseburgers?

Actually I play engineer infil, which is why I don't get why you fags hate infil so much, it's literally useless and I only play it when dicking around solo.

Like honestly literally every retard stopped complaining about smg infil a year ago, buy a flashlight if you're that blind.

What program do you personally use?

The problem about infils is not them on the enemy team, but rather your entire team being infilshits and doing absolutely jack about the enemy assaulting your base other than farming for certs. This is NC on emerald every time, on every alert, which is why NCfag is bitching about them nonstop.

Gas yourself

For?

Fun Fact: I am also an engie bitch

And a medic bitch to boot

Your crosshair

See here

I like playing HA but I feel like I die way too much whenever we get into a firefight. The rocket launchers also don't really seem too effective at scaring vehicles away, let alone destroy them, so while I like it I feel like I'm not really being useful. Also, sitting on a point by myself while everyone else is fighting isn't very fun. I tried.
How do I git gud?

sheeit i'm not too far behind you on kills with my shotgun

Regardless, it's nice to be able to shoot things more than five feet away. I have an Armistice for CQC so it's all good.

Haw have you guys been using the strategies I've been broadcasting across yell chat in anger?

No wonder you're mopping the floor with VS/NC lately

Mouse is set to 1000DPI and in game is set to 0.300

Does that help any?

Sorry for the sporadic posts mom keeps coughing and I have to keep going to give her various meds to make it stop

She just told me some ultra depressing news so now I'm just eating a pizza then I'll be back into the game I guess I dunno

i love bullying

I don't have the source for this user, but this should save you 1.72mb if you ever want to meme that again

Harassers will never fail to try and smoosh you, Same with some magriders. I went out into no mans land trying to get a sunder around on the next base and got chased down. I bailed and saw a magrider and harasser barreling toward me, down went the anti tank mines, I died in the explosion but it was worth it.

you just reencoded my gif didn't you nigga?

also i might be a br but i'm not poor enough to give a fuck about 1.72mb

I play Magrider as a ghost. Don't get into actual confrontations unless I need to.

But then, that's my preferred method of play. If they have a tight defensive cluster and I can make half of them split away chasing me, and that gives my side or the third wheel the chance to punch them hard in the dick… that's gravy.

u.pomf.is/tdsiix.mp4

wew

That was… informative.

That's how i feel whenever i use automatic weapons half the time. My tracers are hitting enemies directly, my crosshair hasn't left the enemy once, and i've dumped close to 20 bullets but they still kill me first.
Good thing there's a decent supply of sexy burst-fire weapons.

So, I decided to be that bastard and get us setup on NC. Now that its made, when enough people are bored we can switch over to it.

Wanted to keep the hotwheels themeing going on. Now back to TR because I actually want to play with people.

That's lag

Yeah I can be in the VR and fucking deadshot everything all day long, but I'll often lose firefights due to how the netcode in this works

That better not be on Emerald or I'll come fuck you up myself.

Nothing is more annoying than peeking out, firing at enemies, getting fully back into cover, and then suddenly you die because lag compensation.

Well, this is sad.

You better have used the tag WEWW

HA isn't invincible. For the most part, you're gonna wanna play just like you would another class, but with an extra layer of shield. The biggest key to being good with HA (or any class for that matter) is getting good with your weapon & not just spraying hardcore. If you can reliably get kills in a firefight, you can use that one shield that regens when you get a kill and tank a lot of damage.
As for rockets, one HA with rockets alone usually won't be enough to scare off a lightning, let alone an MBT - unless you're behind them. You can down any tank from behind in just a few rockets due to their reduced armor. If you even want a chance at scaring away ESFs or other air, you're gonna want a lock-on launcher (most people like the grounder or the striker because they're dumb-fired with lockon).

It's on emerald. I'd try to make sure that we'd attack only vanu. Attacking TR in the outfit would be verbotten.

all forms of Wwew were taken except weew. I might try alternating the caps, but it's all been taken.

nothing new here folks

Nobody has reported you yet. Almost tempted to download the game to do just that.

WWEW lads.

this is?

Take a good look at the image rather than being spoonfed, everything you need to know and infer is clearly marked.

I will never understand this.

Anyone get a recording of the wiki shit from earlier?

Some fun times were had tonight faggots.
I learnt alot from uncle gasthevanu during his lesson about ball torture :D

Your walking down the path of ruining
the good thing we have going.

We all know how those things go, but he probably doesn't give a shit.

I walked down it abit, and stopped.

It's setup. I've sown the seeds in a barren wasteland.

Someday it'll sprout, but today is not that day. Doesn't help I planted it in esamir, land of salt and tears.

I love you faggots. The last 4 hours were so much fun. And fun is actual.

NC doesn't really have stronger guns. The quintessential "high damage" NC gun, the Gauss Saw, is one of the lower DPS LMG's in the game, and is really only worth using if you can sustain ~25-30%+ headshot ratio with it.

Personally, I don't think NC weapons (the ones that best express NC's "traits") do enough damage on a per bullet basis to make up for the lower RPM they have.

That fucking ping

Some folks wanted to give NC a try

I think that's actually a good thing for you guys. The more you try out other factions, the more you kill that 'grass is greener' idea, and you'll get a much better sense of balance and effectiveness between the weapons in the game from having used them all.

Having NC and VS outfits to hop into also gives you opportunity to fourth faction when continent pops are too one-sided.

b-but I mean, if you guys want to stay married to TR I guess that's okay

Are you faggots really that butthurt IRL about SJWs that you expand your communist revolution fantasies of brotherly bonding into videogames as well instead of just playing them as they are intended?

Aside from when our playerbase becomes fractured and we brake down and eventually the outfit collapses.

This is what is going to happen

Don't be a retard

every time

He went full bait.

If you use any recording software, record those to see what you did wrong.

webm related is one I looked at yesterday.

|
|>
|
You see a post.
You wonder who might be behind it.

versus

???

See the problem?

YOUR OFFENCES IN ORDER
>fighting against fun

BLAM!

Depends on the definition. Right actually means being for the old power. So in Planetside's case the far-right would be TR, but they are still communists for having a strong centralized government and collectivist economy that is enforced through totalitarian militarism.

If you think Right as in economic freedoms and having the advantage of not being a communist shithole, that would be the NC, or even VS.

But that's wrong. Learn 2 read, fucking idiot.

Just fuck off to tumblr you disgusting tranny. You're not welcome.

I wouldn't consider the idea to be killed considering the fact that you are fucking doing it
Except that hopping from one faction to another is exactly what is going to make it too one-sided
Fuck off

This.

You're right, I shouldn't have bitten. My bad.

Just to nip this meme in the bud, TR is fascist not communist.

lads

Fascism is about being a mindless part in a homogenous group, controlled by an absolute authority.
Communism is about being a mindless partt in a homogenous group, controlled by an absolute authority.
The only significant difference from historical viewpoint is that communists tried to forcibly convert other nations, while fascists tried to exterminate or enslave them. Fascism is basically just edgier version of communism.

I can't even decide on a name to play under properly. And I might be a violent psychopath.

Just pick a meme name like everyone else did.

No, it's just intergalactic nationalism. A little bit like a more micro managed starship troopers without the insect apocalypse.
Now sure, living in the TR in reality as a regular would probably be shit. I'd much rather be in the NC if It were my actual ass, but in the videogame's context, it's just fucking fun.
Fuck off you autist.

The only thing that really matters is that VS are a bunch of horse fucking niggers

Resetting the game (protip: you will have to ctrl+alt+del to close the game) will fix the issue but it's still a huge pain in the ass.

You'd probably hate to play Red Orchestra 2 then.

Does that mean you would go on C4 quad jihads with me?

There actually are more black player models being used on NC. And there are no horses in the game.

Fascism, communism and capitalism are economic ideologies

The entire platoon botched after the leader left

Tranu fucked us over

Eh, leader wasn't the only one getting tired.

Not really, but once again you can see that communism and fascism are the same, as they both aim towards wealth-distribution that is planned by the government, enforced through violence instead of allowing the market itself dictate anything.

How the fuck does the TR expect us to remove Vanu?

N-no pls stop with b8

If I ever come up with a solid handle, I'd be more than happy to blow things up with you.

just fucking stop you retard
the terran republic is based on essentially is the terran federation from starship troopers, it is a == MILITARY REPUBLIC ==, its IS an authoritarian collectivist government, but it is not a communist government it is a fascist one.

since you don't know the difference please go read starship troopers or fucking something.

Would you like to know more?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran_Federation_(Starship_Troopers)

Man, when NC listens they can be quite the terror

Time for some well deserved rum. Good job!

More like NC ignored the tranu so that TR wouldn't win.

What the NC needs more then anything is actual leadership and discipline which could help with NC fighting the VS. Sadly, the cheeseburger grease gets in their head and distorts the thinking process.

I just signed on, went to the biggest battle on the map with my repair sunderer, saw NC was getting its shit kicked in and took over

Sorry?

gg, no re everyone

Colonial Conquering Regiment (CCR): Frontline Son
We need to do this for the TR, for Holla Forums and for the bantz.

Some folks are born, made to kill the xenos
Ooh, that pink, red and blue
And when the tech says "Lets all be cucks!"
Ooh, they place the C4 on you

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no Assault's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Some folks are born, MG-guns in hand
Lord, don't they rake them certs
But when the Maxmen come through the door
Lord, the AT is gonna make them hurt, yes-ah

it ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no Heavy's son,
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one,

Some folks inherit Long ranged guns
Ooh, they'll send you down to war
And when you ask them, "How much should we hack?"
Ooh, they only answer, "More, more, more"

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no Infiltraitor's son,
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, one,

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no Terranman's son,
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate son, no, no,

NC needs people playing as professional mercenaries instead of as burger freedom soldiers.

I'm feeling it

NC is solely composed of deserters with stolen equipment, not gonna happen

So small groups getting shit done and then bailing out once the objectives done?

Sounds like what we've been doing in wwew.

How many years of semen flowed in this shit?

Doesn't surprise me that the VS tricked you since you fall for your jewish overlords and their "bonus check".

What is lag like for aussies? I'd love to give it a crack with you blokes, but I know games like this can struggle with netcode at the best of times.

Well since the game favors the person with the worst lag it doesn't matter.
Ex: I run around a corner while being shot and end up dying way after making it around the corner

It varies but people manage to get in, also isn't there some aussie outfit that came to these threads about Penrith?

NC won Amerish earlier today

I only joined up with the largest battle and went with it

Largest battle was between TR and NC, meaning most of TR was there as well

it could be worse
im dealing with it fine, battlebarding even

How does one play a multiplayer game without functioning internet?

Dear TR. Eat a million dicks.

They've mastered ghostcapping.

Fuck it. I'm going to go overdose on pills or something.

Best 250 certs I've ever spent.

Doing God's work, user.
Also nice full house

Any of you guys good at using the Halberd? I have a maxed out Prowler and need a gunner who actually plays and can actually aim. I have the Gatekeeper and Vulcan maxed out too but I prefer the Halberd.

Logging in faggot

i can compensate for many things so a rocket launcher comes naturally

Do you have Moonman on your battlebard playlist?

I had to log off. I didn't mean right now anyway. Just in general, I'm looking for someone who plays regularly and can actually aim.

i'm pretty decent at it

Nigger that's planetside 2 history in a nut shell, literally everyone says that about their respective factions because the game is full of f2p shitters.

What makes vanu extra degenerate is that it's the go to reddit faction, and as such they whine the most about their concepts of balance to the point that a lead dev had to tell them to fuck off about whining that they had the worst max and revealed their internal numbers literally said it out preformed TR and NC max in literally every category, and he said that VS were funny in that they only used something if it was blatantly OP.

blow it out your ass faggot

Since all of us are autists, you could try ChromosomeDodger as a character name.

You glorious fuck, you have played it for like a half an hour.

Feels good to have the salt flow through.

So, serious question. Are they planning to add anything big to the game, or is it done?

Construction was scavenged from Everquest Next's corpse. The best they'll be able to do is new continents

Burger Burning Battle Bards would've been better
toasty tires even a retard would get is the same as hot wheels

Are you still around? I'm on Amerish as Witnit. At the least you can add me as a friend.

New vehicles maybe, and some talks about adding more continents that isn't just Plains, Ice, Swamp, and Desert.

What certs do I buy on the mossie?

Depends on your role for your mosquito, anti-infantry, anti-tank, anti-air dogfights, what you want it to be?

I feel like an obese NC kid in a Five Guys cheeseburger joint right now.

This is what happens when people more thirsty than smart forget to press M occasionally and take a look at the map

Hold me user

I meant for the upgrades, but I'm using it for anti-infantry and anti-air typically.

Already have rockets and the standard A2A missiles.

I'd say Searhus, if huge, ebbing pools of lava wouldn't destroy the game's engine and melt any GPU no matter what it is

Kill me.

Fuck I need a hug.

Anyways when will Planetside 2 introduce buildings that spawn AI soldiers/robots to make it a pseudo RTS?

Well, generally, for Anti-infantry go for Needler or Locust, or the default, secondary weapon would be Hellfire Rocket pods, usually for the defense, utility, and performance, you get Flares for defense against lock-ons, also with Vehicle stealth or get Nanite repair if you don't want to juggle between engi-repairs, and Hover-stability is a must.

For anti-air, Needler, Rotary or Locust, second weapons would be A2AM pods, Hellfire and Hornet, missiles

Flares is a must, get Dogfighting airframe, and same as the above for defense.

Check this for cert price checking and go for cost-effective first.

planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito

Never ever use flares unless you're bad at maneuvering. Engagement radar is way more useful.

Forgot about that, why the fuck were they fighting for the Volcano again?

Then I imagine shit like this

Some faggot Mosquito pilots can snipe you from the damn distance, but for cost-effectiveness, yeah go for the Banshee.

That too, after the rise of Skyguard usage flares are only useful for mass Mosquito dogfights, man dogfighting at the release of the game was pretty massive.

>become max or vanu

Two rockets or one C4 will kill a MAX.
Git gud.

Okay, found that old Mosquito dogfighting vid someone did.

Real Top Kek shit.

I like to use my nanite on Prowlers and I'm not a faggot to be a filthy tranu.

I wish we could have an air squadron.

I remember being a shitty wing-man for a buddy during launch, man the Mosquito was fucking OP back then, and the skies would be filled with aircraft dogfighting.

And we really need a VR training session for people who want to go Top Gun, real shit that most of the fun stuff for Mosquitoes are behind the paywall grind.

>framerate is suddenly

I've been learning how to gitgud at piloting the mossie & valk recently, it's hard to actually put it to use when i'm the only air though. Also my character, i love pilot helmets.

Why were they fighting for Hossin, a swamp, or Ceryshen, a perma-night frozen wasteland? All three empires want control of the planet.

Those had strategic value because "Muh base facilities" and shit.

Volcano just screamed James Bond villain's evil lair.

Still, they really need to speed up the updates on this game, but guess the shekels are slow.

Volcanic soil is great for growing food. Didn't you see The Incredibles?

Didn't the lore in-game said something about New Cheeseburgers using nanites to make artificial food in that one continent again? can't remember the name or I misremembered.

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

Hotfixes are going to happen, Anons

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-6-1.241005/

Happened to me as well.
I just logged in the next day and everything was fine.

YES

Great, this should give more incentive for us to build a fucking wall against the Tranu and Burgers.

Too bad a lot of retards keep building Hives near our damn warpgate instead of the enemies.

Tryhard CoDkids and Holla Forums rejects who focus solely on getting sick quickscopes, constantly getting bullied by other factions, entire strategy is just to spam vehicles to clog up areas and mow down enemies with tanks

Full of hackers and aimbotters, intentionally made OP as fuck because 90% of the devs play on VS so they buff their faction to give them unfair advantages, weapons have max stats, have best vehicles, full of tourneyfags who send hate mail if you beat them in a fight

Hard working players who are fair and balance infantry and vehicles go give everyone a good game without cheating

who could be behind this post?

it is time

They really need to boost the number of VPs to lock down a continent. There are so many ways at this point to not only get to the 15, but get loads of VPs that are impossible to lose that continent locking seems almost futile because of how short you'll have it for your empire.

neat

what does it mean

Not in PS1, nanites weren't as significant in the lore as they are in PS2

The truth.

Git gud

Probably just remember some random shitpost that was posted about NC being just being space jew capitalists selling you shit in the form of food.

You're transparent.

Go back to halfchan.

This is bait, isn't it?

PAY RAISE FOR YOU, GOYIM

It's been confirmed VS is intentionally buffed to hell and back by the devs because they all play VS. It may not be literal hacking but it is giving an intentional SIGNIFICANT advantage to a specific team, which is cheating. Any dev who does this is a fucking cheater.

here's your reply, now git gud and stop complaining that everyone else is op just because you suck

Bullshit, most those devs were fired when SOE got restructured into Daybreak. How long has it been since you last actually played the game?

Didnt fix the problem

0.75 ADS has been gone for months m8

Cool. What about the VS having:

Max weapon damage
Max shields and armor
Max movement speed
No bullet drop
Max accuracy
Max ROF
Minimum recoil

what's your k/d

Calling the kettle black.

8/1

Their sniper rifles beg to differ.

Update coming around 6AM
read details here: forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-6-1.241005/

tl;dr
what TR guns get HV ammo anyway?

A couple of the LMGs and Assault rifles.

planetside.wikia.com/wiki/High_Velocity_Ammunition

Every gun does a certain type of damage, and every player/vehicle is weak to certain types of damage.

e.g. rocket damage is different from rifle damage; a vehicle might have 50% resistance against rifles and 0% resistance against rockets.

why shoot man before throw plane?

What hideogram is this from?

AMR-66

Appleseed Alpha, comfy film, would have made a great mog for MGSV.

fun times ahead

It's not really a buff

5% increase in velocity isn't enough to matter, neither is the increased distance before hitting minimum damage.
The 20% decrease in maximum damage range *is* enough to matter.

It's more of a nerf than anything. A lot of guns are now going from ~20% extra velocity with HVA to ~5%

And the vertical recoil was easy to compensate for by simply pulling down. It's another one of wrel's changes that really doesn't make much sense to me.

NC have four 167 dmg LMGs, VS have two, TR has one. 200 is NC exclusive.

everyone gets the same HP

everyone gets the same movement speed

doesn't matter. bullet drop doesn't matter at all, in any situation, for any weapon where the VS version doesn't also have bullet drop. it's a meme.

highest first shot recoil modifier and all the guns that people cry about have rattle

TR has three 750 rof LMGs, VS have two, NC have none. ARs are TR's strongest class of guns and 845 and 867 are both TR exclusive there.

why did you even separate this from accuracy?

you can make a VS character if you want, characters are free and you start with the orion. or you can just roll with the CARV because it has the same damage profile with slightly better horizontal recoil, slightly worse vertical recoil, slightly better crouch fire, and slightly worse sustained fire.

the reason people complain about VS guns is because there's a range for most of them where the recoil and rattle aren't bad enough to require bursting and you can just drill people in the head with guns that sit at a happy medium between rof and damage. you don't ever hear people say that though, because most people are retarded and TR has guns that can do that too use the TMG-50

I'm glad that I'm not the only person who loves the AMR-66

On VS the lack of bullet drop lets me put my crosshair on a guy's head and plink him immediately. On TR/NC I have to guesstimate drop and range in. It's usually a difference of 3 shots to get in on a target's head vs 1 shot, and since the ranging shots hit the body, the guy is usually moving before I reach the head.

If the VS had the gauss saw, the lack of bullet drop would be a pretty big deal. But to say it's useless - m8 you're smoking crack. It's not useless, it's just not overpowered.

i have, used in its real meaning, literally never had to do that as TR and i do a lot of long range shooting.

G I T G U D
I
T

G
U
D

This.

Anyone playing atm?

Best anger we got all week.

Wew lad, what the fuck has the NC been doing?

Also, you're not holding that Crown like TR!

NC is doing what they always do best.

eating glue

Why haven't I heard a battlebard play this?

I have fam. You must've not been there when I was playing two yurobeat mixes.

My bad.

we need more death grips too not the more nonsensical stuff though

I only play Yurobeat, war anthems, anything that'll piss off normalfags (or anyone in general), autism, MGS, Vietnam music, ASMRs and hentai.
I'm surprised I haven't been banned but I have been TKed a lot.

George?

Nah m8 but I'm a cuck.

That was some top tier snackbaring there.

Dont fear, I'll be on to lead you glorius faggots again tonight.

Thank fuck, we can't do it ourselves.

have you been reported for hacking yet lads? :^)

also some strangeness

I don't know if it actually helped but I bet VS was stewing in anger. Dude was zipping around the area for at least a couple minutes.

It's a bug

sometimes it reverses and an infantry class gets max hitpoints

we're getting some neat updates

"Decreases maximum damage range by 2m (this is the new trade-off.)"

it no longer increases vertical recoil, but the HV ammo does decrease the weapon damage from 8 metres instead of 10 now. meaning that it will be alot less usefull over range.

im sorry i had the TMG-50 on my mind when typing this. the range of damage fall-of ofcourse depends on the weapon.

C-can we play on something besides Indar tonight lads?

WEW LADS!

I wish more people played on hossin

hossin is the best map

hopefully esimir is open, only other good place to fight, amerish and hossin are pretty boring.

TR AT THE CROWN!

Any change is a good change at this point tbh.

If only daybreak would add more armors than "a couple extra plates and straps"

The guy that made the level 15 screens along with a bunch of helmets & vehicle cosmetics made some really nice TR armor meshes.

It's all sitting and waiting for their only programmer to get enough time to actually code a way for them to add full-body armor cosmetics.

Shit nigger, deviantart is a goldmine for propaganda.

This tbh fam.
Hossin is shit, Amerish is pretty sameish too, and Indar gets repetative even though it is by far the best map.
Esimir is a nice alternative, even if it is lacking the corwn.

CHECKED LAD!

They will probably add it if they have assets in place, think of the good goy pionts they could make.

REEEEE

Yes please.

Top tier taste, m8.

It was accidentally still in the embed field.
Still, can't have enough Yukari.

they have all the assets

What is this shit?

Back in my day it kicked you to the character creation screen and convinced noobs their account was banned/deleted

Kek. You are so fucking stupid.

Hey, do you support forceful conscription at threat of murdering dissenters' families as well, just like most of the communist nations (soviet union, nazi germany, etc.) have done in the past?

WWEW LADS

TOP WEW

Put a caption on dat image.

How big was the wwew presence?

I for one am glad about occasional zerging. It gives variation, and everybody does it.

It was 9 people in a sundy rolling around and fucking shit up.

10 big guys at most, today.

All that matters.

Apparently Medic and Engi Zerging is a thing now?

wwew.

Patch is out

Servers back up?

Not yet

Those new loadscreens

Is kamikaze a viable option for when you're obviously about to die in a mosquito?
How much damage can an air collision actually do to, say, a galaxy? Or a sunderer?

nope

Yes

That one of the new loadscreens?

Nothing at all.
Ramming vanguards in a gal is fun.

you know it

That picture would be prefect if the max was stepping on the Vanu's back.

Also this

but then I get this…

Why don't they make it faction/continent specific? Or if you're TR on Esamir you get or TR on Indar and get

filthy propaganda that is, not a spec of truth

what the hell user

MARK DOES IT FOR FREE

Made it in anticipation of after the maintenance would be over and we're already pass the bump limit, but rules are rules, even if its the Kike Overlord.

Deleted my post because the thread got deleted, but carry on.

These are the loading screens for opening the game, no idea what in game ones are.

it was of to a shit start anyway

This makes me sad.

Wait. You can make new threads right after the bump limit? I thought you can't make 'em until 600 or page 13.

I'll be out for the day, so someone has to make it afterwards, can't play with you fags for half a day, so farm some salt for me.

I see you talking shit user.

no, after post 700 or page 13

Check the archive of the last thread, its literally has less replies than this one but managed to get to page 12 and pass the bump limit, so don't about that.

Have fun and tell me if the new patch is shit or not.

FOR

F R E E

fixed it.

we'll set one up. and dont worry soldier, we'll get the job done.

FOR

FREE

me irl

but yeah, board's a bit slow. So I might allow you guys to do page 11 this time.

mark you better fucking join our outfit, there's plenty of room for another healslut.

tl;dr breakdown of today's update

Construction:

Weapons:

UI:

Other stuff:

Get out faggot. Take your hotpockets elsewhere.

Have we lost that many users?

user no what are you doing

Sorry, user. I like black haired Asians more.

Actually it's whoever has the most hives not who has more than four.

doing gods work

Good man

Change the Loading Tip Screen to

"A Sodium Chloride Silo is the heart of the war effort of WWEW; it empowers them to do feats of crazy shit and increases their morale to fucking invincibility, and stores Salt for later posting in the threads"

It was never that fast anyways, unless we farm that much salt, or get shitposters buttblasted faggots like last week.

Planetside 2: East was a real thing, kek.

Gas the Tranu! oven the Burgers! Warpgate war now!

Stop, please. Muh dick can only take so much.

Nigger National Socialism and Communism are so far apart on the spectrum, one is infra red and the other Gamma rays.
When will the "Nazis are Communists" meme stop?

that would involve actually doing work though.. fuck you. lol

This is what we call memetic supperiority.

I remembered the nips really wanted to play this game with us, I don't see the Asian server on the list or is that intentional?

dropped

Oh you don't know!

No Terran QTs from Earth, China for you!

It's gone archive.is/qBT3f and it was China only, and like all SOE endeavors outside of the West, they fucking suck at the market demographics.

They planned to expand it to SEA, Japan, and Korea if it was successful, but no, CoD, Battlefield, and CS:GO is more successful.

>no one is autistic, it's actually pretty alright

you have yet to experience our full autismt

You have seen nothing yet.

Wait until night time. Then join and experience the whacky kuharayzey autism you desire.
It's fun, I swear!

FOR

FREE

That's enough shitposting for now, later fags.

>incoming SHE WASNT 12 I SWEAR in 3…2…1…

you can tell by is pen pressure that he was pretty angry while sperging this to the paper

But Hothead said something about 14 year olds yesterday! :^)

That was when people told him to type it or screenshot it in more legible writing, then he sperged out.

Ok so I got all the footage put together for my OBS tutorial for all of you poorguys with no means of buying software like Dxtory/Fraps etc or a capture card like Elgato, now I just have to edit it together and do some voiceover work and it will be done soon

Thanks

SERVERS ARE BACK, LETS GET THE HIVE HUNT GOING

Its bad enough I just love helping ppl and doing it for free

Also

I DO IT FOR FREE *Puts on Nickleback*

OBS 30FPS example docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3U7B8JyfZb6X2ZfVjh3VzdnUjA&export=download

OBS 60FPS Example docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3U7B8JyfZb6dnUxMmhQTy1yT2M&export=download

For just some basic quality highlights on what you can expect settings to produce

There is no good faction in this game. Everyone is equally fucking retarded.

So privatisation of industry and reducing restrictions on gun ownership is Communist now?

TR are the SST Federation where they'd bombard Earth with a space rock to justify an extrasolar war.

NC are Weyland Yutani.

VS are going to build a giant dildo and get everyone eaten by cosmic spaghetti monsters.

Is there a list of basic things I should spend my certs on so I can not be useless at medic, HA, and engineer? I upgraded the medic amplifier, engineer tool, and found a HA LMG I liked. Are there any cheap tank upgrades I can get that have a nice price to benefit ratio?

And if anyone is going to argue that's not what happened in the SST movie: The Bugs in the book had technology and were bipedal aliens with starships and an empire. The Bugs in the movie were literally just bugs. They were incapable of tossing a meteor at Earth.

Also, it was a Verhoeven movie. If the context of shit being fucked up wasn't there, it would feel wrong.

Get a Grounder or a Striker for the HA

nude thread up

8ch.net/v/res/9528620.html

While the guy who said that Nazi Germany was a communist nation is fucking retarded. The lore basically says that the TR are descended from the old government of earth which was a communist utopia similar to how starfleet was described in the original series before TNG sorta fucked things up.