Sources on twitter are saying "peaceful" leftist are sending him death threats on a daily bases for saying white people...

sources on twitter are saying "peaceful" leftist are sending him death threats on a daily bases for saying white people have a right to exist. which means he is probably going to go 1488 soon, when he does the wave of ass blasted shitskins and libcucks will try to destroy his twitter, get him kicked off jewtube etc

we need to invade his comments and responses and troll the fuck out of libshits

enjoy the ban i guess

forgot title, supporting /ourguy/ jontron

what's stopping targets, jon in this case, from accumulating screencaps of these messages ?

What is so wrong with your brain that you thought making this thread was a good idea?

whats wrong with it, a fellow race realist my be soon in a fight to keep his shit from being (((deleted))) off youtube, all i'm saying is we should offer support.

i forgot the tittle because the fucking captcha changed

the definition of demoralization

probably
a. e-celeb thread
b. not your personal army
c. no prize or winning comment section wars

try Holla Forums gg thread

Whatcha sliding?

The "peaceful leftist" have to be explained to the cattle before use it.
We call them that because before the ==PUNCH THE NATSE== hysterical mess, they were claim that rapists and murders should have human rights and having a gun to practice self-defense is as bad as the assalt itself.

Him being silent since the 12'th is worrying.

I hope they don't get to him

yes he is a e celeb but his reach is millions of normies, if they even gleam a bit of racial awareness, it will be all worth it. no, winning comment wars won't help, but it lets him know he has a solid fan base that shares his views

it's only a matter of time before they try to, i'm surprised pewtipie still has his channel as much asshurt he caused with suggesting Hitler did nothing wrong

Have a bumparino, I hope twatterfags help out.

PewDiePie is the king of YouTube and is rich enough to buy blackwater security.

I still expect him to cuck out. I mean he's probably already unofficially blacklisted from most shows and events now. So I don't think he's gonna be doing much talking from now on. Which in the long run is probably just gonna be more damaging for him. I don't think he's ever gonna move much past race realist libertarian anyway.

If you were around for goyimgate you may remember when he said the word "retard" in a tweet once, not even in an offensive way. Hundreds of SocJus niggers were getting on his ass for weeks about it but he never even apologised and only defended himself. Could be a good sign for this situation if he really believes in what he was saying.
I suspect his friends are going to try their hardest to talk him out of it with brainwashing liberal slogans. Having him publicly back down from his assertions will look pretty bad for us.

wasted dubs.

I like it.

They already tried with Pewdiepie and it backfired miserably. Not to mention that Jontron already has the support of the 'muh regressives' crowd, so he'll be fine. We'd probably just throw fire on the whole situation and he already seems to support 14/88, so I don't really see the point.

What if Pew Die Pie just support him but don't need to talk about this? What if Paul Joseph Watson support him? What if we people of non-establshment organize between ourselves against the establshment manipulation and try to increase and support each other who don't sell their ass for establshment and shame and destroy the ones who sell their ass for establshment?

We need PewDiePie being his friend, shill for him to give more subscribers and people for him, and we need to organize and overcome establshment manipulation, shilling.

But if they become losers and accept the establshment pressure, manipulation, dirty tricks, bullying, cheating, every disgusting tatic, we need to despise them.

Don't be demoralized. Be invigorated by your anger.

>>>/cuckchan/
use cuckchan memes get cuckchan prizes.

hello newfriend, next time you're gonna post something, please format it all into one post and if you really have to use multiple posts then sage all of them except one so you don't push it to the bumplimit to quickly