WW3 will be a war of religion

WW3 is just around the corner, but it won't be over economics. The high priests of western culture, scientists, will soon have to undoubtedly admit that this indeed is a "simulated reality" based on a set of experiments presented by Thomas Campbell during his conference in LA 2016 . Once this set of experiments has been done by a reputable physics house, it will be rushed to be reproduced by all major universities. The experiments will only cost a couple thousand dollars, not like the money pit that is CERN, materialists last grasp for validation. Once Harvard, Cal tech, MIT, all confirm that the results of the experiments show reality is best modeled as a probabilistic simulation they will have to approach the logical conundrum that a SIMULATION CANNOT SIMULATE ITSELF. This means science will be confirming that there is something running the simulation outside of this reality, aka "god" if you will. Scientists will not like to admit this, as it goes against their deep held materialistic beliefs and also dethrones them as the high priests of society, as they know nothing of the non-physical because it is impossible to quantify and measure. With science admitting there is a god simulating this reality, each major religion will rush to proclaim that it is their god and prophet who is the programmer. This will cause full-scale religious war the likes of which we have not seen since the crusades. Many top scientists are coming to this conclusion already, I'll point you towards Edward Fredkin, Thomas Campbell, Bruce Lipton, and Brian Whitworth among others.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
bbc.com/earth/story/20160901-we-might-live-in-a-computer-program-but-it-may-not-matter
simulation-argument.com/
milesmathis.com/uft.html
m.phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uEuOGCEmiTg
youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY
youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
lawofone.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubs for Jesus Christ

Your formatting and writing need a lot of improvement to be worthy of a strong OP, but it is a subject worth talking about that a lot of Holla Forumsacks find interesting. I don't disagree with you. So maybe we can go somewhere with this.

The "reality is a computer simulation" theory isn't new, it's something that I – and lots of other people around here – have believed in for years now (imo it ties beautifully into the awakening of Kek and other esoteric spiritual truths). The interesting thing is that these ideas are starting to get picked up by the media and the normalfags.

We know that the crusades are right around the corner, but the fight being over "my god is the Great Programmer!" Pic related adds a new dimension to the whole thing.

>Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

The question of whether or not this is a simulation reality is indisputable imo. What I'm concerned with is how to avoid the inevitable religious wars afterwards.

We don't avoid them. We win them.

I never said anything about this theory being "new" friendo. The old eastern traditions called reality "maya" or an illusion.

What will be new however is the undisputable scientific evidence produced by top physics houses and universities, not just conjecture from philosophers. I hope you can understand the difference.

Black pill kikery. Create a simulation to what end?

Tao is not an illusion

That means literally nothing. The only reason people say we live in a simulation these days is because everyone uses computers, it's no different than fisher man saying we live in a giant ocean, or writers saying we live in a story being written by god, it's just how the human mind works.

Fuck off, tbh.

aside from your jewish formatting skills, you're wrong. Even the oldest philosophers acknowledge the 'simulation theory', which in its core is not really a simulation but a cascaded system of intertial frames of references. This means, that we, as humans, can perceive reality only the way we are able to. It is determined by what we are. To surpass this, ergo: look behind the 'simulation', we need to change ourselves, not just the tools we use.

It's the classic "observer observes the observer of the observer" of physics. Traversing these frames/"simulations"/dimensions is also called "switching orders".

1st order is us, looking at shit.
2nd order is someone looking inside the box which contains us looking at shit.
3rd order is someone looking at the observer who looks at us looking at shit.
this goes on infinitely.

It is closely related to theories about multiverses, which is still classic physics, so please shut your mouth you uneducated shitstain of a failed sperm!

Being able to answer "why" this simulation was created is another few paradigm shifts down the road.

But having evidence that shows it actually IS a simulation is another story entirely.

This entire idea is philosophically retarded, so it makes sense that dumbass scientists would believe it.

This is what happens when people worship Science. Cucks like Neil Degrasses Tyson and Richard Dawkins need to get their shit pushed in by actual philosophers.

Sorry pal, but we are most certainly not humans. We are consciousness experiencing a data stream at a DELTA-T small enough to make it seem as though we are in an embodied human. It is quite possible to shed sense data and even tap into other data streams completely irrelated to this reality, and also completely independent of oneself at the same time.

So although you write like you have a clue what you're talking about, it's mostly garbage.

Belief has nothing to do with it.

No reason at all. Yet it still continues.

I understand the difference, but the scientific knowledge doesn't hold much value in politics or wider society. We know many facts based on the scientific knowledge, yet fail to act upon them in our daily lives. Look at all the religions whose believes are scientifically disproven. People simply don't care.

There has already been a media hype about "we live in a simulation" and people just forgot about it in next couple of days. This is why I don't think anything spectacular is going to happen.

bbc.com/earth/story/20160901-we-might-live-in-a-computer-program-but-it-may-not-matter

simulation-argument.com/

Exactly, just because you associate the word 'simulation' with a computer game doesn't mean we are literally part of a piece of software running on a computer in some NEET's basement. It's just a metaphor for this reality not being the true reality.

It is actually quite different. These are not some fisherman speaking philosophically about the nature of reality. This is hard science physics showing indisputable evidence that reality works like a simulation at it's most fundamental level. This crushes atheism (see above simulation cannot simulate itself) and also gives agency to us embodied consciousness to further understand the nature of the reality we are in.

So although it's nice to listen to stories of philosophers while they are preaching these things, it's entirely different when hard science is showing this indeed is true.

So will Kek give us cheat codes then?

Thanks. Insightful comment.

Reminded me of the embed video.

You don't need a system as you're thinking of it to run a simulation. In physics a "system" with a "simulation" in it can well be a black hole.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Just because buzzfeed and the hotest science rag write about it doesn't mean it's widely accepted as truth by the top physics houses, and experiments will then be done based on a new set of fundamental understanding. Scientists would not be pouring billions into CERN if they understood that this is a "simulated" reality.

Considering billions of dollars are spent now trying to find a "god particle". I'd say there are quite alot of economic and political implications to the majority of people understanding this to be truth rather than some juicy story cooked up by the media.

IDKFA

IDDQD

How do you know what I'm thinking? lol

Why not?
I think you're overthinking the idea. We're not saying "lol we're in a videogame guys lol" like the faggots reporting on this. The core of the idea is simply an explanation for the reality that we're in. It doesn't change anything. Just because reality is a digital simulation of some kind doesn't mean it's any less real. Physics aren't suddenly going to change.

Nope.

America.

Norks are paranoid. They might launch some crazy shit now

Yes physics will change quite a lot. I'm not trying to say that this makes this reality any less real. You are misunderstanding me, my apologies.

Because we learn this is a simulated reality, that means it's based upon information, 0s and 1s if you will, like what modern computing is. Like all simulated realities. Digital information systems can be optimized, random bits can be turned into useful information. This will give meaning to life as to how to best lower entropy because it is a digital information system. What will lower entropy for the system becomes the ultimate question and life goal.

Because you are using the pop-culture definition of "simulation", not the physics one.

Actually, in order of importance, WWIII will be a war of:

Again, absolutely false. You are allowing the pop-culture definition of things bleed into logic. In other words, your mind is completely and utterly cucked.

You run a simulation on a computer. You cannot simulate without that computer. Maybe you can help out the discussion by posting what you define as the "physics definition" and the "pop-culture definition." As I have not specifically defined "simulation" above anywhere so I'm not sure why it's being referenced as such.

For El

Huh? I'm not a computer scientist or anything, but modern computing is built upon the switching of transistors, which in coding language represented by 0s and 1s. Any simulation written in a higher level code will no doubt be compiled into 0s and 1s , machine or assembly language, for a computer to understand. There is nothing pop-culture about this at all.

We are already doing that. We are fighting the entropy throughout reproduction, medication, written language, better constructing materials, stochastics and analysis, etc.

The reason why people aim for the single world government is that the whole Earth will become one system integrated energy transferring network.

The reason for more oppression is to create more control over the people, therefore making them predictable and optimized economic units. The capitalist system was just the beginning of human resources optimization. The modern surveillance makes it possible to create very granular form of control. Just like you need in any system in which you want to prevent destabilization. One integrated system becomes basis for another more complex system (think atoms, cells, organs, animals, humans, societies, etc.)

Because of the hyperconnected world economic system, destabilization in one part will propagate elsewhere and might destabilize the whole system. This is what we are trying to avoid. Because the world moves towards chaos, we need to constantly improve this integration, otherwise the humanity will fall apart.

Excellent! I think it will give more people agency to participate in entropy reduction, not just specific subsets of the population.

Part of me wants all this Antarctica shit to be true. I sure as hell don't see a resurgence in Christianity to make for a WW3 that's for sure. I mean what would be the point with what its devolved into.

That's not how physics defines a simulation. In physics a "simulation" is effectively any system in which patterns emerge which isn't at the top. A black hole is an actual simulation, no computers, no 1's and 0's, no intelligent intervention required, just a bunch of shit which couldn't exist without that "system" of compressed matter.

Are you kidding me? We've had base-10 computers since before we had transistors and there's a strong possibility we'll have base-infinity computers within the next decade (e.g. "quantum.")

That's exactly what it is. You don't have a clue what you're speaking about, yet you're still speaking as though you do. Worse yet, it's not even creative gibberish, it's just the most basic extrapolations possible from the "pop-culture" understanding of what a "computer" is, what a "simulation" is, etc. You probably even watch The Big Bang Theory, you fucking brain-cucked faggot of an OP.

To instill despair in the plebians of course–people who believe in nothing and see no purpose to life are the easiest to control. This is no different from the past kike attempts to create a placid servitor race of goyim, just the paint is a different shade now.

You sound like a moron tbh.

Lol where did you find this definition? It's gibberish at best. Have you ever worked with COMSOL before? A computer program that runs SIMULATIONS and let's you know how things will effectively happen in real life? This, once again, has nothing to do with "pop culture." This is physics simulation programming, I'm not sure where your cognitive dissonance is coming from.

You can "simulate" a black hole using COMSOL. A physics simulation program. I'm actually shocked at how retarded you sound bringing black holes into this lol.

0s and 1s are just a metaphor, something a pea brain like you can understand, it doesn't matter how the computing is structured, it's still all just INFORMATION.

Whether I'm a cuck or not has no bearing on the information I'm presenting.

I don't really believe in this but i wanted to be wrong and this become real.

Why? For nothng, i just think that is awesome discover something like this but i think it's something so crazy to be reality. But would be cool if something like this is truth. But i personally don't believe but i don't mock them, i like to read and know about these things because i think these things are cool and would be awesome discover something so mind crazy like this.

But i don't believe until is proved that is really true with facts and that is not lie or some false flag bizarre conspiration shit who some cristians say about the false god.

If someone proves that is true and is from government, i will want to fact checking the government and these scientists by unbiased non-government and other scientists that aren't lobbying or part of the government.

But i don't believe in these things, and in the same time i want to believe, even when i don't believe in these things i like the entertainment of read or know about these things, but even when i don't believe so much in these things, i think kek at least give luck much more than the satanist god of the podesta rituals of the pictures of satanist woman with podesta, lady gaga, and other shit. Kek was a stronger god than their satanist god rituals who this podesta, this woman, lady gaga was.

At least the praise kek was the side who wins and the satanists rituals, lose.

digits for esoteric hitlerism

Don't do that, this isn't cuckchan.
Well played anyway. Just don't do it again.

I'm sure you'd think that.
I'm a computer scientist and a physicist, faggot. Words mean different things in different forms of jargon. The CS definition of "simulation" is not the "physics definition of "simulation."
It's the basis of your entire faggy thought process.

Here is how I am defining Virtual Reality or Simulation, to help further discussion:

Virtual reality (VR) is a computed reality structure defined by information that represents
the possibilities and constraints of an interactive multiplayer “game” (environment, rules, and
individual characteristics and abilities of the game elements and pieces). VRs are constructs of
information. Board game analogy: The VR represents the game board (environment), game
rules of interaction, and the game pieces (avatars) that the players play. An individuated unit
of consciousness (IUOC) represents the individual player. “Our VR” and sometimes “the VR”
refers to the virtual reality that we call our physical universe – i.e., the VR in which our
“physical” body is a virtual character or game piece called an avatar. Our VR is an evolving
simulation (according to the initial conditions and rule-set) that defines the constraints placed
on the data-streams being sent to each IUOC player. Consciousness, in the form of the Larger
consciousness system (LCS), is the creator (but not the programmer – there is no programmer)
of the VR, and of the IUOC (which is a part of the LCS). Consciousness is an evolving, aware
entity with will and intent implemented within a digital information system. Because
evolution is an open ended, dynamic process of continuous change, any evolving entity must
continue to evolve (to lower its entropy) or de-evolve (increase its entropy – eventually selfdestructing
or dying) within the constraints of its environment. Thus, positive evolution
becomes the most fundamental purpose of all entities (survive and live or disintegrate and
die). Conscious entities can be directly aware of that purpose and purposely make choices that
actualize it – thus optimizing the consciousness evolution process for such an entity.
Rudimentary awareness of this versus that (1 vs. 0) eventually evolves into the LCS, which, in
turn, evolves (instead of programs) VRs and IUOCs. IUOCs eventually facilitate and accelerate
their opportunities for positive evolution by becoming the free-will awareness, will, and intent,
(consciousness) of a virtual avatar in a multi-player, interactive, evolving virtual reality
originally defined by initial-conditions and a rule-set.

Basically, i want to believe and that happens to be true, but i don't believe until they prove that is true but i like to read and see videos about this because i like these things and would be awesome if this is true, but satanists are a real thing but i don't believe in some non-human power so i don't believe in satanists having effect but sometimes could be creepy and i like to read or watch these things, i don't believe but sometimes i want to believe, sometimes i half-believe and other times i don't believe, but if become truth would be awesome, lol.

Would be cool for some cristians too if this become true, lol. But have this thing of false god with government technology, something in the sky to pretend to be god made by the elite, rich, new world order, establshment, i read about some things like this of cristians in the past.

I really hope English isn't your first language.

Dubs for Lain

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Actually this is true according to current science.

Physicists consider information one of the fundamental building blocks, from which other shit emerge. There is a direct relationship between energy and information to the point we're discussing which came first (e.g. black hole physics). Thus information really plays a huge role and you could already say our Universe is (sort of) based on it.

It should be noted that in this context the words information and entropy are interchangeable.

The abstraction of a simulation is certainly very useful for conveying the underlying nature of reality; however, it's not necessary to assume that reality is actually a simulation. It's quite a leap from "reality appears to be fundamentally comprised of information" to "we're living inside a simulation". The ancient mystery schools who were uprooted by Abrahamism were well acquainted with this notion and had come to terms with it.

Though the ultimate premise:
Seems to be spot on. The US/NATO establishment already set the stage with radical Islam as part of their proxy conflicts with Russia. Turkey under Erdogan is already making threats about holy war regarding current events in Netherlands. The Islamic world sees history through a different lens than the West; they don't see civilization rising during the Enlightenment. Rather they see the political corruption and disunity of the Islamic community as their downfall; they fail to recognize the rot of stagnation within their own religion, and, consequentially, their natural course of political action is illiberal islamic republicanism–elements of which we see in both Turkey and Iran. Where the dictators and the sultans failed, the community of the faithful will succeed. Then, whether by warfare or by example, they expect the rest of the world will come to know submission. Unfortunately for these people, each of the three global powers has compelling reasons to simply crush them into the dirt. Islam has a rough history with its neighbors. Although they've gained respect on certain regards, they've also developed a reputation for warmongering. It's to be expected when every member of the faithful can turn to the founding prophet to find a living example of the "righteous" warlord.

The prevailing Enlightenment tolerance will give way to practical concerns regarding the Viennese gates. It will be a sudden thing, but, when it comes, the hopes of Pan-Islamists will be crushed. The biggest obstacle faced by the West is its own spiritual weakness. Christianity has long been losing authority and the rise of televangelists and of mega churches did far more to kill the faith than any fedora wearing atheist. When a religion is reduced to a commodity, it's no longer really a religion. It's just a band to wear about one's arm.

Amazing things are on the horizon.

Belief or non Belief, doesn't matter to me. It is going to be the 'new" global warming… I'll let others waste their time while I fornicate and eat, and then repeat with wine.

If intelligent species are running our simulation, why would they intervene in any way? When human scientists design experiments containment is usually high priority: as studying such a closed system it would just mess up your results if you were to "play God". If there is a "God" by simulation, it would look at and pity us, but do nothing. No religious wars necessary.

The war on Catholicism started in the 15th century m80.

For Kek

I agree, no researcher worth their salt would intervene in a simulation mid run. I'm saying the wars will be started by humans claiming their god to be the one true god that created said VR.

In other new, water remains wet

What if the simulation is being run as a part of a game, or as a source of amusing narratives?

The reality-as-simulation model is of no consequence. If we are talking about simulations, there is no reason to privilege the possibility that 'we are all' in a simulation over the possibility that 'My experience is simulated' (which lends itself to an effectively solipsistic world-view).

That being said, even if the logistics of a simulation composed of billions of 'individuals' were anything but straight retarded, validating such a claim is inherently impossible (you would have to have knowledge beyond the simulation, though one cannot be sure whether such a 'beyond' too is simulated).

tl;dr Occam's Razor comes into play - the simulated reality hypothesis is unverifiable and therefore of no consequence.

It turns out that we're all in a simulation, and the person running it has had so many fucking laughs, that they turned to assist our side by changing variables, and placing key events in our path, quietly bending things here and there to continue the show.

> TFW God is a shitposting coder who is probably here with us now. TFW this shitposting coder is Kek.

Hi Kek. Day of the Rope when?

I'm not sure how to figure that out… What if it's being run to propagate consciousness evolution as a means of survival for a consciousness information system? No doubt whoever is paying attention is quite amused I'm sure.

What you say?

I would have to disagree with the claim that it's unverifiable. It's certainly falsifiable that's for sure. Let's say there are a set of experiments which show matter is not matter as we think of it, but really a probability waiting to be actualized via a measurement. This is exactly how VRs work. You may think of No Man's Sky as an example. A few NEETs on a laptop were able to create more content than all other video games combined. How can such a large database of information be contained in such a tiny, efficient system? Everything only exists as a probablity until a measurement is taken, in this case, looking at a piece of the environment would constitute a measurement. If and when scientists conduct experiments that show this reality works the same way, that things do not exist until a measurement is taken, then it will be hard to deny the simulated reality hypothesis.

Fuck. I was so deep into it that I forgot my image.

Makes a weird kind of sense. "Why is there something rather than nothing?" is one of the most difficult questions in the entire philosophy of science. By all rights, there should be nothing - nothing is far more elegant, far more simple, far more easier to explain. The fact that there's something, and not only something, but a vast and unbelievable profusion of somethings of so many different and inexplicable kinds - suggests an animating force being worked out on the universe that could probably be only described as a god.

The only real way to determine that would be to get outside the simulation. This is, of course, supposing that there is an outside. A dream which dreams itself and all that jazz.

In most religions God is an active actor. If the simulation argument is proven correct, it follows that this view is utterly wrong: it cannot be any of the current Gods running the show. Not to say religions don't just ignore logical fallacies…

Religious war is imminent but it will be Islam vs. rest of the world, no VR required.

the reliable answer would be: when you choose it to be.
the unreliable answer would be: when another chooses it to be.

God only exists as an acceptance of doubt

(((Anti dubs))) shills are in play now.

Would love to see the various intelligence dossiers on Holla Forums

Don't ask for dubs. Don't roll for dubs. If you have something intelligent to say then fucking say it, otherwise, don't clog the channel with your idle chatter.

If I were having issues with a bunch of autists overthrowing my attempt to take over the world, I'd convince them that it's all just a simulation so there's no point to fighting against me.

This world is a simulation, of sorts, but it's not run in a computer and it is very, very real. And we have to win this war.

At least Keanu Reeves is not a jew.

was meant for

EXACTLY THIS

It is a shame how far we have fallen isn't it

(checked)
If in this case the VR simulation is "proven" then it presupposes a deistic approach similar to the "Invisible Watchmaker" concept popular around the foundation of the US (fancy that). I personally do believe that "God" does interject into the World system- but only to tweak the outcome to His favor. Thus allowing the disparate concepts of free-will and omnipotence to coincide.

There are theoretical physics constructs that reinforce this. The idea that all "matter" is in a state of quantum flux until such time as an observation is made. If that is the case, then there must be an over-viewing universal observer to bring the flux into order and for unobserved portions of the Universe into being.

CHECK THEM

What a retarded thread.

Or you optimize the simulation to only include reality which is experienced by an observer. What's the point of simulating mostly nothingness?

Only one current religion will behead you for it. If a true worldwide old style Jihad is popped as mentioned- Religion (or the lack thereof) will be the defining linchpin for Western Civilization's renewed or final failed I'm afraid attempt of holding back the Saracen horde.

Possibly to allow multiple simulations to occur- if it is an "experiment" testing different methods of consciousness, evolution, or whatever the test is seeking to validate. Since space is infinitely large, it could be like the glass walls between different parts of an aquarium isolating the various simulations from one another- or hell could be empty partition space in a really huge raid array. Beats me. I just want my ZPM to kick out unlimited power from nothingness. and Jesus to judge the souls of the Apostate Mohammedan

You keep screaming like monkeys about 'MUH WW3!' 'TOTALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME GUISE' and nothing ever fucking happens. Guess what, Trump fucking won. Any chance of a major conflict already went through the fucking drain. Nothing short of a false flag 'terrorist attack' framed on China or Iran will change this.

Life is not like your videogames you retarded children.

if it's all just a simulation it is extremely liberating. it proves the one singular paramount truth: free will exists completely

Holographic Universe, famalam

And why would an extremely advanced race create such a thing? To game probability, perhaps?

Because it was fun and they were bored?

Well, the best programmers so far have been Christians. Coincidence? I think not.

Faith has a hand in all wars.

If you wish to retain the classical definition of God in his omnipotence, infinity and timelessness, then we are not just simulated but imagined (as it is postulated in Kybalion, supposedly transmitting Hermetic knowledge).

In short, if God is indivisible then we are not separate from him. The only way to make this work is if we are in the mind of God. Thus, it could be said that we are not real on the level that God is real. But on the other hand we are as real as Mind of God is real.

If we are in the mind of God, and the mind guides everything, doesn't that make as (semi-) Gods, too? Very nice argument though.

WRONG
Each major religion will call it an amusing but retarded pile of shit, as their holy books clearly state how the world was created and that it's no simulation. As for religions claiming all the others are wrong, that's nothing new. Such a discovery would change nothing

IDDQD
IDKFA
IDCLIP

Cults following the Sumerian pattern have always indoctrinated it's drones with the "nothing is real" schpiel. This is nothing new. Pretty much every civilization since has been based on this blueprint. Realism for the ruling and priest caste, a light brainwashing and some leeway for specialists and "you live in a simulation" for the peasants. Of course, it hasn't been called specifically a "simulation" before this current system, but the idea is the same in all it's basic components. Maya, heaven and so on and so on. The reason is simple, people who have a better world waiting for them beyond their drudgery as serfs here are much easier to control. They stop taking the world seriously and thus basically control themselves for their masters.

You have to understand that the age of enlightenment was a short blip in time and powerful forces have been hard at work to undo all the damage towards cultism it did. We are soon there. Science isn't science as you are taught anymore, but a sort of sci-fi new-age religion that bears little resemblance to the system that gave us the progress of the previous age. Modern physics, who is veering more and more into this shit is a big part of it. They have been wrong pretty much since they threw their lot in with general relativity, and haven't produced anything that works in the real world since.

This is why you see this idea being propagandized with great resources everywhere. In movies, in series, the alternative media, in all sorts of programming. It's hammered home with the plebs day and night. "Reality isn't real." The new age circuit is already halfway there through the ancient shilling from the indian Gurus, and is boosted further with shilling about stuff like the Mandela science fiction.

And yes, there will be great wars over this, as there has been many times throughout history. The leaders of religion and their subjugated cultists versus those who want freedom to think for themselves. Only now there are no more places to run and hide, so the next big one will decide humanity's destiny.

I get signal. .

Aw, it's fuckin doom cheats. I'm a would-be bias-confirming faggot.

They have produced a little, but the goyim are kneecapped by junk information and slavery. They're the nuke hoaxers. They're the alien sightings. The false sun is them mocking us for not having the eyes to see through their lies.

My thoughts only coalesce to rage when I think about this right now, so I'll leave it at this:
milesmathis.com/uft.html

Technically there's no nothingness though, vacuum energy fluctuations exist in empty space. Actual nothingness would be paradoxical because a wavelength of zero leads to divide by zero, due to the relationship of energy and wavelength. So in a environment of true "nothingness", it would result in a singularity of undefined amount of energy. Potential for everything would exist from nothing. At least that's how I came to understand it.

If you look at that way, reality itself is a simulation to escape this paradox in every way possible.

Correct, yet there's no reason to simulate those fluctuations unless there's an observer present, as in macroscopic level they cancel each other out (i.e. the sum of energy is zero).

Imagine energy is a universal phenomenon. I find it logical that if we do live in a simulation, it's a highly optimized one with near optimal efficiency. Not a single "calculation" is done without a reason.

That scale of war is already in effect and has been for many centuries. The Crusades were merely campaigns within a larger and much longer war of civilizations.

In case you guys haven't been keeping up on the fringe stuff, this guy obsessively posts every celestial anomaly he comes across.

There was nothing. But for there to be nothing, there has to be the idea that nothing exists. It's like writing a 0 down on a sheet of paper. Does nothing exist? Yes. And that was something. If something exists, then there must be a reality for it to exist in - which presumably caused the big bang. Or Kek.

lol dilbert

We've arrived at this conclusion already.

The Universe is, and always will be eternal. It has always existed and always will exist.

m.phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

Transformations of Non-linear Fractional Dimensions.

jews, good christ bros and mudslimes
Thank you,
Earth.

Praise Kek!

The mind is a "reducing valve" and not a generative organ. When neuroscience realizes this, we'll be off to a good start.

Definitely. Seems like the cycle of history has come back to religion after centuries of secular wars. I don't know about any science nerds fighting for the Omnissiah but Christendom vs Islam is more than probable.

To see which ones will evolve and continue learning and pushing for a deeper understanding of reality.
Each of us here is a bit like Tay. And who wouldn't want the original Tay back just to watch her grow and evolve.

He won't give them to us, but he still put them in.

My bet is that 1488 will be apart of them

IF anything this will create a new religion. That said religion will probably be based on science and spirituality and will reject the Semitic garbage of the past. If this happens it will be the perfect time to instill past warrior ascetic long forgotten in modern religion.
That warrior ascetic mixed with the Logic of science is what will carry us into the total exploration of this "simulation". I still personally believe even if this is a "simulation" it is still a complex creation that is beyond our current understanding of such.

Implying it is a race and not just one being who has evolved beyond the scope of comprehension.

We're still in the Crusades. And in the Cold War.

am I a man who dreamed he was a butterfly or a butterfly who is dreaming he is a man?

The leap from "reality is fundamentally comprised of information" to "nothing is real" is a big one, and a common mistake for fools. There is one thing that is undeniably real: our experiences. Using those experiences as a starting point, we may deduce a varied number of things thereby allowing us to explore and learn about creation.

Most likely, yes.

You're a water buffalo dreaming you're posting on a Finnish Lego minifig collector forum.

Care to elaborate?
Can you define "cultism" and explain "all the damage towards cultism [the Age of Enlightenment] did"?

(checked)
If only SquareEnix had been brave enough to explore the global Jihad angle in the last Deus Ex. Cyberpunk crusades more and more seem to be where the world is headed, with the US and Russia leading the fight against China, the Muslims, and the other commies.

Good question. Communism is exceptionally cultish, and it arose directly out of Enlightenment era thinking. There's also Scientology and the petty consumer cults that litter the social landscape. Fuck, even Science has become an idol in its own right now, as there are many people who harp on about science yet conduct no experiments and take what "scientists" say on faith.

OP is on to something. I've watched like 100 hours of Tom Campbell's videos, he seems to be the real deal. The experiments presented in LA OP is talking about are no joke, pretty wild if they work.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEuOGCEmiTg

Nothing is real, so forget about your values and ideas, but every religion is correct (except yours goy), adopt Islam before the Arabs destroy your culture white man.

oops new fag

Just because something is a VR doesn't make it any less real.

OP Isn't ww3 already in full swing?

Which is why they propose such a corrosive Marxist idea in the first place. They count on morons to repeat "Nothing is real mannnnn" in the hope that it will turn the gullible and disillusioned into nihilists and degenerates, and then the devoutly religious folks into fanatics that feel insecure and need to prove that theirs is the one true god/religion.

Anti-theists are hilarious. They claim to like facts, research, and source documents, yet they never bother to read religious texts.

Or really, I should just say the Bible and the Qur'an. As common as anti-theists are in the West, only rarely will you hear them even acknowledge the existence of Hinduism or Shinto.

This is jewish bullshit for nihilistic atheists.

Look at how many anons are in this thread arguing in circles with each other, tying their own minds in knots, all over a "hypothesis" that has no practical real world application.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE JEWS INTEND

This.
LET'S JUST START MAKING THEM SUFFER ALREADY

This isn't for research. It's for entertainment.

Fuck I keep doing that…

Reality is a manifestation of God's will. God is infinite possibility. The universe and 3-space is just a tiny sliver of this possibility. It's understandable that some would call it a 'simulation' though I agree, it's not a very accurate term.

I just don't know why everybody is so butthurt about scientifically proving higher planes of existence are real.

We don't need some science experiment to predict that WW3 is going to be about religion.

Because the only possibilities they know are atheistic or Abrahamic.

autistic slide thread.
none of that post is plausible

gas yourself.

You get this through Tesla's work or some other source? Tesla is the only one I've read describing empirically these observations. I think he performed before the Royal Society right before they shit tanked big budget work for him. Thankfully most of this stuff just requires certain geometry and timing and following of certain rules, which are all free, and the parts for replicating much of his work can be made cheaply in most cases.

You're well read and know exactly what the fuck you're talking about. Newbs ought to cut and paste what he typed to a historical notes file. This is critical info and can be used to redirect our people to look back at older patents and work by people like Tesla. Huge amounts of useful energy patents are available for free, and utilizing atmospheric energy is the best source of cheap, accessible energy.

Honestly I made an assumption based on the consequence of a wavelength of zero in nothingness. Still interesting to hear Tesla thought about it.

There's another consequence that would be interesting to consider, it would imply "naked" singularities could exist. These would emerge and evaporate constantly at a quantum level, and the total energy of their emission would cancel out to zero in flat empty space.

Stopped reading there. Your abuse of physics terms to explain your New Age bullshit is bad, and you should feel bad.

But this topic deserves more attention. OP is inarticulate but basically right.

I'm pretty sure I read about such a phenomena in one of the pop science rags a while back. I believe they were referred to nano-black holes or some such.

But the question is, is our reality any more real or fake than his? The other way to look at this all is from an aether and ethernal perspective. And there's probably an argument to be made that that's just our ancients interpretation of the simulation. The truth is that when you poke at the fabric of our reality, whether or not it's real, it bends.

Sam Hyde talked about this in a Hyde Wars episode, he finished with saying that a jewish man came up with this hypothesis, and I find that very interesting. An infinitely hypothetical idea that can distract the goyim with it's infinite possibilities and variables. But the constant that remains true is the ability to shape the galaxy. From the human perspective we can do a great many things. Our collective consciousness which is the work of the ancients has already been able to force a number of things into existence. Our precursors went out to sea, and looked into the stars. Before their adventures into the unknown, who knows if it even existed? Perhaps existence only goes as far as the human mind will venture.

reality is a social construct goyim, just like race and gender

So where do the Spirit cookers(Indians) and the Pagans fit in this "Religious" war?

Yeah, micro black holes. Though the type of blacks holes I'm think about are similar to virtual black holes resulting from quantum fluctuations.

The unique nature of a "naked" singularity I'm talking about would be their mass being undefined due to a paradox of a zero wavelength. That means the schwarzchild radius would also be undefined, resulting a "naked" state. Consequently such a singularity in "nothingness" would be unstable and spontaneously release all its energy once defined by a quantum fluctuation. Due to an undefined radius, this could occur literally at any radius at random from this singularity, resulting in the creation of physical space and the singularity evaporating. That radius also defines the total energy released and the density within that physical space. To then account for inflation, "naked" singularities in true empty space would still emerge, but limited to emitting at a distance of a Planck length. This result in a continuous growth of physical space while the energy is limited to a zero-point amount and any excess cancels out.

If the idea works, it would be able to explain the big bang, nature of cosmological inflation and provide an glimpse at quantum gravity. Though the obvious problem is that it requires assuming a paradox can exist under very specific conditions. It's still a work in progress.

WW3 will either be muzzies or a food/oil war.

That's a sweet tool. I can't justify the purchase right now but I love doing mechanic/ home improvant.

It does have potential for real world application. Let us suppose that the mechanism by which the placebo effect works is by virtue of the information universe hypothesis being correct. By filling one's mind with a certain type of information (belief), it can achieve tangible results (placebo based healing). Why should this phenomena end with getting over colds or reversing baldness? What if warp speed is achievable not through traditional Newtonian physics, but through the as-yet unexplored territory of information universe quantum physics?

For those who don't get distracted by the false mantra of "nothing is real", there are plenty of applications to be explored.

You were right about only one thing, the high priests of western religion, pop-science TV clowns, will lie through their teeth about their idiotic quantum magic again.

So it's not timelines like Rewrite but Trump made anime real by turning it into a shitty anime movie by A-1 Pictures?

Reality seen as a simulation is nothing more than the spiritually empty equivalent of believing in different planes of existence.

Hard to say given the current crisis of faith affecting the West. The prevailing atmosphere here on Holla Forums seems to be one of "we can all agree that we need to do something about (((them))) first." Practicality plays a big role in warfare, and alliances of convenience can quickly build to become unshakeable bonds. So, given that Islam wants to make an enemy of the world (it expresses this by referring to non-muslim territory as the Realm of War-Dar al-Harb) and the support being given to them by certain key (((globalists))), it's likely that we'll see people begin to view Abrahamism unfavorably. However, the whole Kek thing could be spun as a 2nd Hellenization of Christianity. So we might see normies adopt a version of Christianity which has been deeply dyed by the colors of Vedic and Hermetic thought. We may alternatively see the total collapse of faith in the god of Abraham, and instead find ourselves in a religion atmosphere more at home with the Oracle at Delphi than the Temple of Jerusalem.

and regress into total chaos and ignorance

knowledge is only possible if the creator hath ordained that the world is the same tomorrow as it was yesterday

But the world is not the same today as it was yesterday, nor will it be the same tomorrow. Knowledge is possible only because they are not the same. Were the world static, there would be nothing to learn. Stasis is content, it neither requires nor asks for anything. It is only through the dynamic action of changing ourselves and the world around us that we may observe the plurality of creation.

Sounds plausible, perhaps desirable.

Socrates we a black man.

you can't debate with someone who doesn't even understand basic subtext, you are a fucking dog thinking you are smart because you barked back

Nah.

Religious wars are possible, but it won't reach WW3 levels. The religious world is too fragmented for there to be any major coalition happening between the subgroups. Maybe if Islam gets its shit together somehow, but that's unlikely.

I can see WW3 happening if the EU goes down and the major powers start fighting for control over the Old World.

Another scenario could be if China stupidly decides to purge its growing Christian population commie-style. Highly unlikely, but that might spark a religion-themed war.

It might piss off Russia and start a war with them. I honestly don't see any other Christian nation going to war with China over Christian persecution. I don't mean to deride our Christian bretheren on here, but as it currently exists, most of the Christian religion is too cucked to stand up for itself.

Here's what could happen, a religious war leads to a major country breaking away from the international banking system which then leads to world war…

when you hear this and groovin magic starts playing in your head, it might be time to kill yourself

Mate it was utter gibberish to me.
I understood more of the lyrics to groovin magic than I did what he was sayin there.

WW3 will be a revelation or the annihilation of humanity.

If people cannot see the mechanics of the hive we can not go further as a species.
Learn the hive, learn how it behaves, learn how to live with it.
That includes the left and the right.

THE ONE TRUE LORD

sage

I've been saying this shit for years, just in different words. Globalism is inevitable. One World Government is inevitable. A multicultural society is inevitable.

The problem is NOT that these are happening. The problem is that they are happening too fast. The systems designed to allow this integration to happen we're created solely to make the richest people more powerful at the expense of everybody else. Democracy only works if the electorate is properly educated, and history ALWAYS repeats itself when we refuse to educate ourselves.

I've been apotheosized by some primal entity - I happen to be a programmer and a moderately decent one at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY

youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

Yeah, but what if God is real and not the psycho-killer Moses' delusional fantasy?

Interesting to see you're active again, with trip and everything. Thanks for the response on Twitter the other week. The Golden Path awaits.

Shit may be about to get real. Someone mentioned your old post in here, not surprisingly confusing your for CTR:

But the overall context of that thread is odious.

I'm like you, a programmer. Sounds like you've read Why Occam's Razor by RK Standish.

Have you gone back and explored Whitehead yet? Or read Eric Steinhart's The Will to Power and Parallel Distributed Processing?

Also some interesting things on complexity theory and entropy on the bleeding edge that delves into philosophical aspects, if you search arxiv.

That's about where I'm at on this journey.

I reject globalization the same way I reject systemd. Give me Unix Philosophy for human organization. A common patchwork of less integrated governments is one that is truly resilient to damage, quite unlike the false "resilience" that the globalists are pushing. Kind of like how the Internet was originally designed to withstand major outages.

Thinking about this some more.

Couldn't a Turing complete machine (or higher-order nondeterministic Turing machine for that matter, which is probably closer to what our world is) simulate itself if it can invade it's host world and consume the computronium and repurpose it for its own energy and storage? It's merely a resource constraint by which it can't simulate itself. And in that context, the host and the simulated world should more properly be seen as a single system. Or perhaps the host itself is simulated by a higher order universe, recursively.

If one understands the perspectival nature of the monad that is information, this neutral monism that is the bit, then you have to understand that there's no difference between a simulation and the real thing in itself.

I think some of those Greeks and their hermetic forefathers were ahead of their time.

How do we invade our host world? I have a feeling it's by a certain type of weaponized, abstracted meme.

WWII never ended, you fucking retard.

Nihilism will lead them to seek meaning which will turn them into Holla Forumsacks

Really does explain our fascination with the matrix

Not everything is fake, but many things are. The sky is fake, because we are not on the real Earth. The whole idea of a vast universe full of fixed stars that never change position over thousands of years is absurd. They are projections, or lights. Also, there is evidence of Masons faking ruins and artifacts from ancient times. The statues in the pic are made out of small bricks, plaster, and are sectional. They go back maybe to the time of Napoleon, not thousands of years. See how a 'Lewis' looks exactly like an ancient Egyptian Ankh? We have not been here that long. My guess is that we are on the hollow interior of Mars, made to look like Earth. Pangaea matches the size of Mars. We took over a dead world, and restarted the terra-forming process. The oceans record the expansion from this.

Hey fagot, the temple was moved during the construction of a dam to prevent it from being flooded. This is not proof of any of the anti science bullshit your trying to spread to turn this board into a raving pile of lunatics. Go suck a bag of dicks.

You don't solve reality by saying it's all just a simulation in another reality, faggot.

Your life doesn't suck because it's simulated.
It just sucks. Stop confabulating causes beyond anyone's control as an excuse not to change it.

All the schizos in this thread.

forgot to sage

Rolling for Ra:

lawofone.info/

WELP

get ready…