NY Jews at it again

New York (((David Weprin))) unveils bill to ban free speech by only allowing non-government-approved speech.

In a bill aimed at securing a "right to be forgotten," introduced by Assemblyman David I. Weprin and (as Senate Bill 4561 by state Sen. Tony Avella), liberal New York politicians would require people to remove ‘inaccurate,’ ‘irrelevant,’ ‘inadequate’ or ‘excessive’ statements about others…

- Within 30 days of a ”request from an individual,”
- “all search engines and online speakers] shall remove … content about such individual, and links or indexes to any of the same, that is ‘inaccurate’, ‘irrelevant’, ‘inadequate’ or ‘excessive,’ ”
- “and without replacing such removed … content with any disclaimer [or] take-down notice.”
- “ ‘[I]naccurate’, ‘irrelevant’, ‘inadequate’, or ‘excessive’ shall mean content,”
- “which after a significant lapse in time from its first publication,”
- “is no longer material to current public debate or discourse,”
- “especially when considered in light of the financial, reputational and/or demonstrable other harm that the information … is causing to the requester’s professional, financial, reputational or other interest,”
- “with the exception of content related to convicted felonies, legal matters relating to violence, or a matter that is of significant current public interest, and as to which the requester’s role with regard to the matter is central and substantial.”

Failure to comply would make the search engines or speakers liable for, at least, statutory damages of $250/day plus attorney fees.

As The Washington Post's Eugene Volokh rages, under this bill, newspapers, scholarly works, copies of books on Google Books and Amazon, online encyclopedias (Wikipedia and others) — all would have to be censored whenever a judge and jury found (or the author expected them to find) that the speech was “no longer material to current public debate or discourse” (except when it was “related to convicted felonies” or “legal matters relating to violence” in which the subject played a “central and substantial” role).

And of course the bill contains no exception even for material of genuine historical interest; after all, such speech would have to be removed if it was “no longer material to current public debate.” Nor is there an exception for autobiographic material, whether in a book, on a blog or anywhere else. Nor is there an exception for political figures, prominent business people and others.

But the deeper problem with the bill is simply that it aims to censor what people say, under a broad, vague test based on what the government thinks the public should or shouldn’t be discussing. It is clearly unconstitutional under current First Amendment law, and I hope First Amendment law will stay that way (no matter what rules other countries might have adopted).

Remember: There is no “right to be forgotten” in the abstract; no law can ensure that, and no law can be limited to that. Instead, the “right” this aims to protect is the power to suppress speech — the power to force people (on pain of financial ruin) to stop talking about other people, when some government body decides that they should stop.

Source:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/new-york-assemblyman-unveils-bill-suppress-non-government-approved-free-speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2H7bQpeUDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Representative democracy was a mistake

They'll continue to get more and more desperate as they see their plans unravel. It's shit like this that is so blantant even normalfags can see it.

kikes are panicking, they know people are waking up to their bullshit. i don't have a single friend or family member who isn't aware of the JQ. it was so sudden that it all happened. a year ago they were no where near it, today it comes up almost every time we're together.

i fuckin hate jews

This is the kikes' biggest weakness. They're so over-sensitive to perceived "anti-semitism", that they always react hysterically and pass outrageous hate speech laws to shut down anything mildly offensive to jews. While they might be successful in silencing that one white nationalist who said too much, they open the eyes of thousands of normalfags who discover that all those anti-semitic jokes about jewish control are actually 100% true.

From Wiki, just incase some anons doubted (((Weprin's))) jewry because his name was a little ambiguous.

SHUT IT DOWN the law

(Checked)

The Jews can't let anything nice exist anywhere in the whole world. It's often thought that we just hate them because we're bigots, but the truth is that we just notice patterns that better goyim have learned to block out.

We notice good things, like the beauty of a young white girl's face and how she smiles when she holds her white children. We notice the pride of a man who can provide for and protect his family. We notice fine art, naturalistic statuary, and elaborate architecture that makes the human spirit soar. We notice good times, good jokes, and good business. We build, and then we dare to use, the internet – possibly the most perfect communications medium ever conceived and the perfect free speech zone. A purer good is hard to imagine.

The kikes notice these things too; they just hate them all with what passion their pygmy souls can scrape together. They don't just hate us, the white race, and all that we've accomplished – they hate beauty and success as concepts, and nothing good can ever be allowed to live without a Jew stamping on it. Or, if he isn't strong enough to stamp out the good, he'll chuck a bucket of shit all over it so nobody else can enjoy it.

I know of literally no exceptions to this. Faggots like Sarcuck can "muh-classical-liberalism" all over the place, but I defy them to name one fine thing a yid had some commanding hand in. Every good thing must die for Judah, lest the goyim have a single peaceful thought.

Consider what the heebs have done to:
Lots of poo-poo/pee-pee, handful of rat feces on a crucifix bullshit. Not only is it offensive, it's deliberately horrible on purpose. Effort and excellence are white ideas, so the Jew shits on it.
Hey, goy! Did you know you secretly want to kill your father and rape your mother because of repressed memories of getting molested (and liking it, of course) while you were potty training? Well, you know it now! Try some cocaine!
Mustn't have all those whites striving for balance and form, amirite? Let's get some bongo-niggers in the studio. Not only that, let's have them "rap" about the most depressing, soul-destroying shit we can write for them. With any luck, white girls will fight over the ugliest "stars."
All for us, goy; none for you. Also, you're in debt for about $30,000 personal, and another $40,000 national per capita. Good luck paying that without a job.
A woman's place is on her knees, sucking nigger dick, though it's still okay to take it in the ass from a spic. Fuck them between age 3 and whenever they're fertile, then turn them out and give them lots of abortions. Anything beats stable families and white children!
Censor it. Control it. Shut it down. Any place where the gentiles can discuss things without the kike rapid-response team to get them fired and/or jailed is a direct threat to Israel and the Federal Reserve. Turn women against men over "online violence" to D&C the few whites who even realize what's going on.

Mazel Tov!

Some of you anons are only half-pilled on the Eternal Jew. You think exceptions can be made and that maybe Israel is okay when it's minding its own business. But you're wrong. (((They))) will never be okay. Not as long as elves exist in the same world as orcs. The only cure is gas. For once. :^)

Unconstitutional - violates interstate commerce clause. Would not make it past the first court hearing.

Kikes seem fond of wasting tax money and time with these bills every so often, this isn't the first one of its kind nor will it be the last. Every year or two some kike gets a kike lawyer to draft up some new loophole they can try and slip through to erode our rights.

Don't we all have the right to be forgotten? Come on goys, it's just so unfair that whatever we do is always public record somewhere. I should be able to introduce legislation as i see fit.

Checked

How do we start a petition (not that Soros-cucked change.org bullshit) Trump will actually see suggesting he make it illegal for companies to ban people for using the 1st amendment?

Rationale:
1) The government is not allowed to stop people from speaking how they want.
2) Corporations are not people, they have "corporate personhood" only because the government grants it.
3) The government is not allowed to grant unconstitutional things, ergo they cannot grant the right to sensor customers/users/etc.

Holy shit, fam. That's some good thinking. If it wasn't for the spics and heebs on the Supreme Court, we might be onto something here. Unfortunately, it's more likely a thought train like this would run in reverse:

The enemy is swiftly moving to carry out their plans. While they obstruct his appointees they move boldly on "legal" fronts.
If any of you thought that this was a game just posting here on the internet.
If any of you think this is all a joke…
Behold the enemy as they attack your very freedoms.
You are powerless against the power of the state which they wield.
Our forefathers if they be in heaven cry out.

Prepare yourselves

The NSA isn't allowed to do it either, they just are.

Any petition on whitehouse.gov that gets 100k signatures has to be replied to. It is soros run though. They sat on the antifa petition for weeks not allowing to gain signatures. The closest thing I know of.

Wait. Isn't the Right to be Forgotten that European Cam Whore Law?

You know? To let fuck ups vanish from the internet and to shut down sites like Dramatica and Kiwi Farms?

I really hope you are right or will be proven so, but I have my doubts. jewish brainwashing in America is so strong.

Any way to get a message to Trump without a petition then?

COMING THIS SUMMER
MINISTRY OF TRUTH: THE LAW

As a New Yorker I'm starting to regret that we weren't nuked.

demoralization shill disregarded

I recently redpilled my Mom, and she's the type who goes out of her way to look for the good in people. When I went to talk to my Navy vet Dad about it, I found out that he'd already taken the redpill on his own. My parents are as normie as you can get and even they see the problem clear as day. It's fucking incredible.

Today, you are held responsible for things that they mostly did and only less then 1% of the rich white people in the US ever profited from.

As much as the jews want the shiksa's and goyims gone, they also know that if it's all a mixed pot of people nobody can be held responsible for their cancerous behavior. Redpilled niggers and spics will wipp the masses against what they perceive 'white people' which will be the Caucasoid semetic Jews. The nationalist Jews recognize this and want to prevent white's from this demographic change, though they aren't having much luck. But the eternal jews always plan for plan A, B, C, D, E and F.

So basically the memory hole in law form.

What a parasite can't control, he seeks to ban it.

THE FUTURE IS OURS

You put it so well that not even one single shill could come back at your argument

TRS lingo is the worst.

This, tbh. I'm pretty sure this is less about free speech and more about "oy vey stop cataloguing our crimes on the internet for all to see." They know they can't take away freedom of expression, so they're going to try and take away our sources so when we do speak nobody believes us. Freedom of the press for them, not for the goyim.

gas chambers when

capped

FUCKING JUDEN! every time.

Holy shit you're a pretentious twat.
You're right.
But you're a total fag.
I wish people of your posting persuasion would just stop, honestly.
Others say the same thing, with far less words and far more meaning.
You're a cunt.

Go to bed Australia, you're drunk, again.

This is some Commie tier bullshit. They're literally trying to legalize the mass censorship of history so as not to offend snowflakes. The tearing down of statues of Confederate generals was enough to make my blood boil.

One is aware of the fact that Jews hate the idea and concept of innocence itself right? It's the governing motivation for all that they do.

I'm Australian and drunk and this guy is still a cunt

Shkreli is back

youtube.com/watch?v=r2H7bQpeUDw

Spot on my dude.

Can't quelli the Shkreli

they fight to protect the goyim

(checked)

What a completely meaningless pile of jewish dogshit. Lawyers who right this stuff should be purged immediately.