Cultural Marxism's Next Master Plan

unz.com/isteve/abolish-genetic-chauvinism-hand-out-babies-at-random/
archive.fo/REOSC
Abolish Genetic Chauvinism! Parents Should be Handed Somebody Else's Babies at Random
I think the Democrats may have found their next big issue. Maybe not immediately, but by the time Chelsea Clinton is nominated, it will seem as inarguable as transgender locker rooms seemed to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Wew lads. This truly may be the next social push from the kike command post in the culture war. I Imagine Commiefornians would eat it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

stonybrook.edu/commcms/psychology/faculty/faculty_bio_pages/hrachlin.html
archive.is/A4Cmv
archive.fo/mcjRJ
archive.fo/tu9vc
youtu.be/9IO0DDtqlCE
emma.de/hefte/ausgaben-2001/maijuni-2001/ich-hatte-lust-2001-03/>
archive.fo/VAjGB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds pretty progressive.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO VIOLENCE

Sounds like a kike plot to get white infants to ritually murder.

I'll guarantee you that a lot more babies would be found in dumpsters.
Also there is no reason for me to put my resources into a child that isn't mine. God forbid I'm handed a retard. The mgtow/neet epidemic will only get larger and that's not good.

Problem solved.

this

also this

Thats a good way to depopulate a country, kikes are good at coming up with ways to genocide things.

This is the core of the issue.
These people have totally dissociated humanity from evolutionary/natural principles and processes - principles and processes that they never truly understood to begin with.
The result is this insane behavior, motivated by a pathological behavioral pattern emergent from social engineering and indoctrination since childhood (and yet ongoing in many cases).

''They don't understand that they are animals, that they are rising beasts - not fallen angels, not 'inherently good' nor demonstrable of a benefit to such concepts in espousal.

LEFT WING CUCK BATTALIONS

At home births and the need for midwives skyrockets, as white families go without hospitals for childbirths.

i never understood america

I never got my extra teeth pulled, that only happens rarely when people have fucked up teeth that grow in weird and actually cause a problem.
the others well….

LITERALLY GENOCIDE

I know I should feel something. I-I just don't anymore.

Isn't this the plot of The Giver?

Link requires javashit

The audacity of these kikes.

Only if we start with the incredible narcissism required to even come up with this idea.

Women would never go for it. Not a chance this flies with the dems and nanny state that gets a huge chunk of its support from women

This is a great thing to meme tbh. If we LARP as progessives and humanists seeking to adopt this position, it will entrap actual progs and humanists thus causing moral outrage by normalfags when seeing that segment pushing such a repulsive idea. I guarantee most individuals will be outraged over this idea except traps, lezzies, kikes, and queers.

Welcome to A Brave New World

Our dystopia is their utopia.

Hans! Get the gas!

What would you call progressive couples who try this on a small scale? Baby-swingers?

Also, consider that they are resorting to ideas this extreme trying to end racism. They know everything else has failed and will continue to fail.

What do you think will happen with artificial wombs, do you really believe that they'll be used to produce white males?

Imagine an endless stream of female shitskins, being decanted, being conditioned, and finally taking their place on the assembly line to build more artificial wombs (no whites allowed). THAT'S where artificial womb technology is taking us, not to some dream world of AI waifus and woman-free reproduction. MTGOW cheers for the end of white humanity.

JUDEN CALLING FOR GENOCIDE
Oyyy veyyyyy; it's just a thought experiement!

[email protected]/* */
Office: Psychology B-146
Phone: (631) 632-7807
stonybrook.edu/commcms/psychology/faculty/faculty_bio_pages/hrachlin.html

ofc racism would end if this practice would be in place because white kids assinged to niggers would kill them when old enough to pull the trigger

Doesn't count if the babies are white tbh. :^)

Baby-swingers is a good name. Baby-snatchers would work too for the physicians that would go along with the idea.

Also known as human waste.

The word this pseudo intellectual is looking for is in family preference, or tribalism for the feeble minded. Slapping a negative sounding name on a natural phenomenon does not make a point out of complete idiocy.

When do we get to upload our consciouses to the internet and become IRL Lains? So sick of this gay ass reality and earth tbh fam

Wow this is even more extreme than what the party does in 1984

The reality has nothing to do with 1984. The reality is the Brave New World.

Commie genocide when?

HAHAHAHA what a load of LARPing commie horseshit. Get outta here.

I enjoy making greentext Dystopia stories too much

I don't have any other plans this weekend. Let's do this

Where there's a will, there is a way. Start practicing esoteric meditation techniques in between studying up on neural-machine interfaces.

Except that's not how reality works. People are generally pretty indifferent to others unless they know concretely that they have a vested interest in someone (sibling, close friend, someone who they know has resources, etc.) This won't change just because you've made a baby lottery. Someone in San Diego isn't really going to give a shit if someone in Newark gets killed, even though they're both white - just like now. And with this, you're definitely going to see a massive spike in absentee fathers. You think it's bad now (especially with certain groups *hint hint*) with fathers not being around? Good luck expecting to have dads stay around when he's black, the mom is black, and the child is "Some kind of Chinaman or some shit".

Also:

This thought experiment just sounds like a primer to push for whitey to stop having babies (as if they really need to push that idea on white people even more) and cuck for the third world even harder.

Isn't it face to bloodshed ? Or did I switch timelines again ? I'm getting confused which one I wake up in every morning.

I wish the commies would try this

At the end of the day, this has been the goal all along. Humanist idealism has replaced the human ideal with the real human being. It is swapping abstract ideas for tangible reality.

Huxley was right, uncle Ted did nothing wrong.

This is just a standard shitlib metaphor to get your almonds activated about muh equality and how unfair life is. Usually they have you imagine yourself as existing before your birth, and then you're supposed to become inspired to work towards an equal society, so that it wouldn't matter to whom you're born to.

I'm fucking hard, what is this from?

6/10. I fear the midget packing this.

It's bloodshed, the get, and the pepe in the get was bloodshed.

Dykes
Dyke kidnappers

10minutemail is a great service for quick, easy, and self-destructing email addresses.

KEK

Well this is a logical end of leftism. If you accept leftist premises, then this isn't too far of a stretch.

Seconded. What is that from? That noose gun…
I FUCKING WANT ONE

I was wondering the same and didn't want to ask so I did a reverse picture search. It's Hobo with a Shotgun.

Hobo With a Shotgun.
That's the Plague ,Rip and Grinder.

Movie is drunken fun. Simple as that.

Don't be dense, It's a pretty decent concealable SMG for unexpected situations requiring overwhelming firepower. The front grip is there to fight the auto recoil and isn't supposed to be gripped, but held with your fingers.

Oy Vey!
Since you goyim still refuse to mix out of existence, we are going to do it ourselves for you.
Every day jews reach a new low, and they even act surprised when "antisemitism" is on the rise.

Well kikes would surely wet themselves at the idea.

Publisher of the article, Howard Rachlin, has a Jewish last name.

I'm going to be completely honest here. My wife browses Holla Forums regularly like I do, and is now crying over this. Bear in mind that she's due to give birth soon, and extremely hormonal. If not for the fact that I could honestly see libshits bobbing their heads in gleeful excitement at the prospect, and how it makes me rage so much, I would probably find more humor in the fact that I just heard her say, "But I don't want a niglet baby! I want my baby!!"

I'll find it funny later, but I'd be lying if I said this entire thread isn't giving me the motivation to watch the kikes at the hospital. Granted that we're unable to have a home birth for some reason anyway.

Though on a funnier note though, it reminds me of when she was pregnant with our first kid. Made the mistake of taking her to see the second Alien vs Predator movie for that one. She did fine with the chest-burster in the kid in the beginning of the movie, but cried uncontrollably over the babies getting eaten in the hospital scene.

Noice

Of course people would prefer their own child. If this weren't true everyone would just adopt and skip having to deal with a crying, shitting baby. This idea has no legs.

These yids are getting pretty fucking bold.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

To be honest, i don't even understand people who can't have children and decide to adopt.
You can have your children or you cannot, what's the point taking someone else's kid and letting him/her call you daddy/mommy?
It's like play pretend at that point, that kid will never be yours no matter how hard you try to convince yourself of the opposite.

fuck yeah this will only make more white nationalists

Plato's AIDS Republic. SeemsGood

One more reason to only have your children at home. First it was "accidental" circumcisions, now it's this shit.

Nothing will make more racists than raising a niglet of your very own.

I don't see anything wrong with it. You're 10x more involved in your community if you have a "child", biological or not. It's not like DINKS put their extra cash towards anything other than trips to Sandals

Huxley niggers need to be shot

If there's one Bridge-Too-Far for the Left, this ought to be it. If they normalize and force this, it's game over. They won't even need to normalize pedophilia, cannibalism, they'd have their Big Price.

This means we need to push incredibly hard against the commies, shove this into the faces of the normalfags.

"Un"fortunately, this is just wonking more than it is a serious policy. Or should I say, the yid proposing it might be serious, but there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell of this actually making it past initial review by anyone in officialdom. It's just too extreme. The mothering instinct is too strong in human beings, they will never, ever be able to implement this and I can't imagine anyone but the most insane of yids taking the proposal seriously.

Normalfags will put up with a lot of shit, but not this. If you start taking people's babies, this cold culture war will go hot. People responsible for kidnapping babies in such a scheme would be considered a fair target for assassinations by damn near anybody.

I hate chimps.

That's a historic firearm, or at least a replica of it. There was some (((dumbass gunsmith))) down in Texas making those in full auto for gangsters. It's what caused the NFA.

Daily reminder that when jews talk about "racism" they actually mean White people.
From the Jewish/English dictionary:
Racism = White people
Hate = political opposition/resistance
Antisemitism = facts that hurt (((their))) narrative
Omophobia = refusing to being a degenerate
Conspiracy theory = truth
Transphobia= the natural order of things, men being men and women being women
Shoah = Hoax

I was never sure if I was capable of murder until right this minute.

Yeah, user mentioned the father walk-out rate skyrocketing but the more pertinent question is how the women would react. Prediction: with more viciousness and venom than has ever been seen before. Women would outright start to regularly murder government agents over this, I hope they try it.

`Yes, but they have 2/3s of their women acting as birthing mothers, having 3 children each, and then working as manual laborers for the rest of their lives.

Next headline:

the audacity of these kikes. but it's a " cracy conspiracy" if you point it out. FUCK normies.

HAHAHAHAHAH. THIS WOULD INSTANTLY MAKE EVERYONE RACIST OVERNIGHT. HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it makes sense. Adopt a white kid and while they won't share all of your and partner's genes, they'll still share a good chunk (the lions share of them). You are still doing better in propagating most of your genes forward. It's the reason adoptive parents choose babies that match them genetically as much as possible. It's like the ant colony, none of the workers actually reproduce but by supporting the colony they are helping their DNA propagate as a genetic information entity anyway, from the perspective of natural selection its fine. This is also the best argument for altruism within a genetic group.

Cucks that deliberately adopt niglets instead of white children don't count, they are mentally busted and not acting according to the normal rules of nature.

welcome to the party, slowpoke.

Well if we were fighting aliens you might argue they were helping the human race/genome survive. It does depend a bit on scale. Not that I'm endorsing it.

At least they all die if we do. Shitskins can't into nuclear reactors. Sort of a glass of piss as far as booby prizes go, but I guess it's better than nothing.

SUBARU, WHY?
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

That's nothing. Wait until they introduce forced race-mixing.

If whiteness is contributing to racism, then it follows that mating exclusivity in whites is contributing to racism (and is thus oppressive).

If Trump hadn't won I'd say it would be good time to start pushing for this. Right now, I'd rather let them get back on their feet than get completely destroyed since they're useful enemy to have.

Fuck that. We're winning. It's just a matter of the kairotic moment. It's likely their overreaching will trigger the Day of the Rope.

You don't understand the normalfags mind.
Once it is normalized, the normalfags man will not even question why he is funding another man's baby, he will do it because he "loves" his wife and she wanted a baby.
Sucked men act this way all the time. They have been taught that s "real man" "steps up" and takes care of the family's child, because that is the right thing to do. This is typical y what happens when a man discovers he is ducked, very few leave, because they don't want to be known as a "mgtow faggot who avoids result responsibility" or in non-internet parlance, a "deadbeat husband."
A British 1991 study of paternity tests showed 16% cuckoldry rate.
Germany, 16%.
Baltimore USA, 37%
Prenatal testing excluded 53% of alleged fathers.
753 postnatal paternity tests were performed and in the study each mother admitted that the paternity of her baby was ambiguous.
France, 38%

tl;dr men are already raising cuckoos en masse.

I guess you could make that argument in that specific case, you're correct but it is a matter of scale. If you have the choice with which genes to propagate, the correct choice is always to propagate those which match you the closest. There are cucks that choose to adopt, but then deliberately pass over white children in favor of niggers solely for libshit virtue signalling points. This is and should be considered disgusting to any organism period that is operating under the rules of natural selection.

A more interesting question is to do with animals, if humanity were as a whole completely doomed, wouldn't it then make sense to try to at least keep gorillas and chimps alive? Probably, yes, since they are still genetically quite similar to us. But you should always try to keep your own alive first, that is the normal way the world we're in works.

Here is a interesting example. A lioness that lost all her cubs went full
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
and with her maternal instinct still firing off adopted an antelope. Huge genetic distance, but I guess you could still say it's better than nothing. The human analogy would be a crazy cat lady.

Step up, wife up that slut, don't be a mgtow.
There's nothing to fear, she probably really has completely changed her behaviour and you aren't just being used as a wallet.

Video related.
"How sure are you?"
Every man feels sure, it is a trick the ego plays.
Just like every man with a girlfriend or wife convinces himself that he is better than other men, he has her because he has "mastered the pussy", " has her under control" and "trained so she would never cheat."
And laughs with her friends behind your back, about how your ego is soooo easy to manipulate.
archive.is/A4Cmv

Watch and learn.
Because the higher class ones don't go on the show, their behavior is no better, if anything a smarter woman can hide it better and a more intelligent or cultured man will be more inclined to suppress his suspicions, even if he knows he may want to avoid the social status strike.
tl;dr we have bigger problems than a law which will never come to pass. Feminism and unbridled female excess must be reined in for society to have any hope of recovery.
First step, revoke female suffrage.

Remember comrade, nuclear family is a toxic construction that needs to be abolished and children should belong to the state!
i can't believe that of all people it is you burgers that let communism flourish like this
and this is coming from a country that lived 70 years under it

they're going too hard, too fast
they should have prepared this move over a couple of years
with two or three movies, a few books, several experts advice articles

their world is crumbling around them
they are scared
I can feel it

Hard men make good times, etc.

For so many people in my generation, the worst thing that's ever happened in their lives is dropping their iPhone in the toilet and having it be replaced the same day. It's not like I wish hardship on anyone, but the amount of spoiling, the amount of selfishness, the total lack of decency or discipline that's evinced by the nation around me just makes me want to cry sometimes. I wish more people understood how important it is to learn from other people's mistakes.

t. Burger

I keep coming across stories in recent years of people that had adopted a child years ago who now just resents them and won't respect them at all because they aren't their real parents. Like the guy that thinks he's bonded with his adopted child so that he's accepted as the kid's father, only for years to pass and the kid decides they want to try bonding with their biological father more and almost completely abandon their adopted father.

Just seems depressing to imagine spending years of your life trying to care for a child that only grows to view you as a glorified nanny.

oh look, it's this again.

hard not to feel bloodthirsty

that's exactly the reason it's flourishing here.
think of communism like a disease. your country has suffered from it and is now inoculated against communist propaganda.

America managed to quarantine itself against communism but as a result has no real exposure to it. The American psyche has no immune response against real communism.

someone post the cap of that reddit post where a guy describes how his wife and her daughter viewed him as nothing but a breathing wallet, and the later even wanted her deadbeat biologic father to walk her down the aisle for her wedding, which the poor bastard OP paid for.

This sounds familiar. Also request cap.
If modern men weren't so cucked, women would be too cautious to try this blatantly cruel bullshit.

Wtf are you talking about nigger? They've planned this take over since the fucking 1890s, but likely even earlier than that. The reason why it seems so obvious now is because we've entered into one of the last stages of their plan, with their major moves being visible even to normalfags.

I honestly think men aren't viewed as having feelings. The social expectation that we "be strong" is much higher among women than it is from our actual male peers. I mean, we all come here every day and pour out our hearts to each other, and while of course we're always quick to make a cruel joke, there's also a deep, shared understanding that society around us just doesn't get. Maybe we are particularly sensitive here. But at the same time, maybe it's that sensitivity that allows us to generate enough self-respect to look out at the entire world and say, "No. You move."

Combined with the news of the judges blocking Trump's new ban and the mass of cuckservatives fucking him over in congress, for the first time since the election I am back in the mindset of 'just burn it down, burn it all to the fucking ground' again. We won but it's not stopping.

Did you honestly expect Trump to be Hitler 2.0? Kys nigger. Trump was a stepping stone to civic nationalism and nothing else.

Whenever I hear people say this it makes me want to slap them. My step-first cousin once removed actually is actually this cucked. Story to follow:

>cousin is still living at home with his mom and my cousin (his stepdad)
>friend tells me that "It really shows the kind of character your cousin has! That's so awesome!"

Seriously fucking amazing. The silver lining (it's not really much of one) I guess is that he's not raising baby Tyrone or anything.

they've planned it a long time ago, yes
but they failed to take everything into account
it's been a few years already that some have seen them for what they are
such a reckless move on their part today could only work on the fringe of the population they managed to mindrape entierely
but this group of people is fast getting vanishingly thin
even normalfags are becoming wary of their moves, and the closer they hold to their plan the most it will repel people, and hasten their demise

Emotions, reason, and masculinity have a weird relationship. Generally, women are emotional, but have a cold logic to their hypergamy and degeneracy. Men are logical, but have a tenderness towards wanting ONE loyal woman and kids.
Likewise, niggers and mudslimes are seen as "hypermasculine", but they fret over fashion, engage in homosexual behavior or affection, and are notoriously sensitive. We are reasonable, forward thinkin,g and desensitized towards righteous bloodshed, but feelspost and crave meaning and compassion. It's just weird how these elements play out.

I was expecting that we'd at least see his stated agenda implemented. Watch as the cucks delay even The Wall into oblivion.

I don't think it's too complicated too understand, really.
Women operate on emotions, and that makes them fickle, capricious, unstable, etc, and makes it really hard for them to be truly loyal to anything (not even their own kids are exceptions a lot of times). See
Men are actually capable of having feelings; I don't know if you're explicitly aware of the difference, but you're on the right track nonetheless.

Isn't that Melissa Harris-Perry? I'd hit that in the face with a claw hammer until she stopped breathing.

This is how you wake up the sleeping giant. Women largely ignore/actively disbelieve the things we are talking about because they don't affect them so they come across as an extraterrestrial concept to them because of their narrow worldview. If the kikes pull this shit women will kick off the day of the rope faster than you could possibly imagine

Have you ever met a libshit evangelical who adopts nigger babies? They'd accept this if it meant social signalling opportunities and pats on the head from schlomo.

I said it was weird (in the colloquial sense), not complicated.

I think they want to enforce it

I do believe that we're more sensitive, and I do think that there's a correlation between higher intelligence and sensitivity/empathy - not always of course as you have retarded tumblrinas who blubber over everything, and then you have hyper intelligent autists who are about as emotional as a spoon. Someone here will read this and quickly go "Wait a minute, blacks are stupid and they seem to lack empathy! At last I truly see!", and while I won't deny that, I'd say that it does -in my experience- seem to transcend that. While replying to you and setting up my hypothesis one of my first thoughts to use as an example was when people when I was younger would non-ironically say "No homo" when someone would express affection for a male peer. What I mean is like when you'd say to a friend, "I love you, man" when they'd say something hilarious that would make everyone laugh; there would always be that one guy though who'd say it and add "No homo" as if anyone else thought he meant it that was. I don't think it was a coincidence that those guys who add that seemed to be the dumber ones. The other thing I remember would be someone ending "But I'm not a fag though". And yes, I realize that you could say that they were saying these as a cover for their underlying desire to bang dudes, but to my knowledge none of the ones in question are gay.

Well classically it was the father who'd be the bread winners/hunters and provided for the home in terms of materials and some guidance. Woman would take care of the house while the man was out working. This shouldn't be anything new to anyone's who's had to explain why "Social Norms" are the way they are or genetic disposition.

But such things that were typically virtues or masculine traits have been perverted. For this case a man filling a traditional role of providing for HIS family has been changed to *A* family. And like parasites woman are now latching onto a man and expecting him to provide every whim she has.
And she bears a child for two reasons, please the man to get him to do stuff for her, then when the child is born use it to get the man to do what she wants.

I only read the first few words of your post, but they made me need to respond to those at minimum. What I'm referring to is the empathy/tumblr thing. Never mistake the following things: empathy, sympathy, and, what has come to be known in common day terms, virtue-signaling.
Empathy is in true understanding of your fellow man. You need not agree, but your heart can be as theirs and see the world through their outlook. You can take hold of their premises even if, with respect to your worldview, those premises do not hold. Sympathy is a deep care for your fellow man, understanding of the heart of the issue is not necessarily needed, but it is usually a premise necessary for a normal man to sympathize. However, the lack of understanding might make this pity instead of sympathy. Lastly, virtue-signaling, to act the part as if you truly care only because it's what society expects of you and you know you'll get brownie points for it (sometimes, after sufficient brainwashing, this can transform into alturism. I was going to say sympathy, but I find these two end results distinct).
What tumblr people are and the majority of normalfags are are virtue-signalers. You will find very few people who sympathize in any capacity (i.e. regardless of what premise was needed to achieve this conclusion) and even less people who can empathize. Verily so, personally, the question of empathy makes me wonder what makes one human, for is one who lacks the capacity to understand their fellow man or the notion of consequence fit to be deemed a human in the colloqial sense? After all, it is these two concepts which are usually referenced (in some for or another) when speaking of the superiority of man. However, these two traits are possessed by few at all, so when people use them to define "humans", it is quite strange, for it is something they are not.

What does Holla Forums think of adoptions?
I'm impotent and still wish to contribute to my race, is adoption a good alternative to spreading your genes naturally? Help some white kid escape the nigger-rape dungeon that is the fostercare system?

and impotent doesn't mean not sexually active, I still get hard and cum I just have a low sperm count because of exposure and likely won't get a girl pregnant if I came in her, hank hill style. I'd still have a wife and try to get a kid that looked like us.

Well if it's impossible to have children of your own, I don't see why it'd be a bad thing to give a child a chance at a good life.

Well considering a surprising number of couples are actually infertile adopting is a decent way of giving an unwanted (white) kid a chance at life provided you get him/her early enough.

Like an Israeli Kibbutz. Leads to psych problems for the children. Even Jews mostly abandoned this practice. It's contrary to evolution. Studies of children raised this way prove intelligence is mostly hereditary so it would reinforce racism.

Either the journo was adopted or this
Fucking sociopaths trying to project their failings on others so they feel welcome.

Yeah, becouse you would care of that black baby as much as you would for that blonde blue eyed one that got taken away.

This is why all of that came into being in the first place. Because you never resisted being forced to do things you didn't want to do.

If even half of whites stopped putting up with this bullshit and starting shooting, it would be over for the kikes by the end of the uear. The only problem is solidarity when you have literal libcucks and rampant paranoia on our part from:

This isn't even marxism. This is just stupidity or genocide or something worse.

Not even marx would condone this bullshit. This is an abomination.

The cycle of hardship and strenght continues; right now we're nearing the crest of hard times. It's gonna get much worse yet, but in time people will come together and slay the hydra.

If there is a hardwired line in the sand, this is it.

You don't seem to know much about marxism.

Children belonging to the state is a classic leftist idea

If something like this were implemented in Australia would that mean the government would no longer have to pay reparations for the stolen generation, because it turns out taking peoples kids is actually in the children's best interest? Oh wait, I forgot, only white people can be racist.

The ONLY people to pull this off were the Spartans. but even as badass as they were, they were literally cucked in some respects and not a well-rounded culture.

If the couple is infertile, which do to modern life is becoming more common, there is nothing wrong with adopting white children and raising them as your own.
Alternative is having perfectly healthy white children end as pizza topping or a meatpuppet for kikes.

Rachlin is also a Jewish name. Both authors are Jewish. What a fucking surprise.

This got to me and made me very certain that I want to adopt instead of opting for some faggot-tier empty life.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, FOOL?

Guys fresh OC
(pic very related)

Kikes just prove again and again that they're rife with mental illness. The amount of psychopathy is astounding. It's like they can't even understand basic humanity.

They'd probably all be white, if it was progressives doing it voluntarily.

capped

No, it makes sense in small, homogeneous communities, or when people adopt babies with similar backgrounds as themselves.

Fairly accurate, to be honest.

For the most part, the parents WOULD know. Most women instinctively can tell in a baby is theirs or not (iirc, it has a lot to do with scent) and men prefer children that resemble themselves. All human babies look like larval humans, so unless doctors switched babies that had similar-looking parents, it would become quite evident as a child aged if it was not biologically related, even to an outside observer.

It's fine to adopt a white baby. Its best to try to adopt a baby that you have some sort of community connection with, such a through a church or other community group, or mutual acquaintances with the mother and father.

This.

In high school I was friends with a boy who was adopted by kikes. He was obviously pure Aryan stock, and what he knew of his birth parents confirmed it. He was the kindest person, but his parents were cold and distant. Very wealthy and never around. He was raised by au pairs, even into high school. He was an only child. I met his manlet lawyer father once. Literally the first thing he asked was what my father did for a living. it would have been nice if my old friend could have had a good family instead.

Not that fresh. >>>Holla Forums12150455

According to Plutarch, they were literal cucks, letting other men sleep with their wives because Lycurgus said that the best women should breed with the best men, regardless of who they were married to.

I made that post myself.

And also this one:

Yes, I am aware.

Start raising your children like POCs, you racists!
archive.fo/mcjRJ

Some of those studies (don't know about those specifally) have been based on blood types - meaning the real number is even higher. Some of it looked like it didn't paste, if you could name the sources toward the end.

some of us took that redpill before we found out about others

This is all part of the plan. Everyone here should be familiar with predictive programming.

Watch the movie "The Giver" with Meryll Streep.

In this movie, families like they are imagined traditionally don´t exist anymore.
==Instead, babies are born in a nurturing center and given randomly to other families. No mother lives with her child. The society consists of equal looking homes, everyone eats the same food etc. (jewish global communism). People are obligated to inject a drug every moring that kills all their emotions (to "prevent conflict").

This is what will be the destiny of humanity if we don´t win.

This is the movie. Notice the giant "V" in the front.
V is VAV in hebrew with the number 6 given to it.
6 the number of sin. The apple represents the original sin from the bible. They believe their satanic system to be the new, man-made heaven. It is nothing but pure blasphemy.

Never seen royal poodles? Fast as fuck and big.
Poodles are actually (bird) hunting dogs.

wtf I love shitskin babies bow

Also, note that "Vav" symbolizes and means "nail" in hebrew, which is a secret name in satanic cults for Satan.

I don't even have wisdom teeth.
Am I a sub-human or the next evolutionary step?

Yes

fug, I thought in the book there was at least a mechanism for why they weren't real families.
not jewish, I checked

not my proudest set

That's a very… what's his nuts book… ahh these fuckers just aren't very creative. Huxley's thing… am tired. Ya'll know. Ah, Brave New World.

I guarantee you the cunt author is a childless kike.

as jewish as a goy can be
rabbi schlomo shekelstein would be proud

REMINDER: THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE COMMUNIST HANDBOOK

One of Marx's goals was the destruction of the "bourgeoisie family", which he saw as another function of oppression. He believed that the idea that ones children are, in effect, property of their parents was directly counter to communist principles. In the early USSR during the period of social experimentation, the bolshevik government attempted to implement a system of "collective parenting" where children were considered property of the collective rather than solely belonging to their parents. This just is another example of communists trying to subvert the natural order and destroy the foundations of civilsation. Not only do they attack out collective racial family, but they also try to destroy our individual biological families. There cannot be any sense of otherness or stratification in the minds of these pieces of human garbage. Everything must be forcefully equalised and brought down to its basest level. Not even the family unit is to be left unmolested.

This is beyond ridiculous.

This.

They hate the family because it's a source of organization, strength, and power that they can't control. They've tried collective childraising many times, and it hasn't ever worked worth a damn. Now they've got this child-swap plan. Right now, it's just a "thought experiment," but it's a real goal, and if and when they get the power to implement it, they will.

(Checked) The future resistance will be dressed in white

Sounds familiar.

Don't forget getting your tits removed just in case.

Oh, and my tonsils too. And my Appendix.

So really the only "Useless" thing the doctors removed was a part of my cock.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

This is where egalitarianism leads you.

Don't forget to remove your limbs, just in case you break any. Also you should get lobotomized, just in case you don't accidentally perform wrongthink,

The first time I had sex I could only imagine how better it could've been if I had foreskin. My parents actually got somewhat mad when I said I wasn't going to circumsize my child, my Dad (even used shit like "Judeo-Christian" (love my dad to death, but the fact that phrase exists make me assblasted.) Did they forget the part where Paul basically blows that shit out of the water? Why is the kike programming so deep in America?

Hol' up. Are you telling me american CHRISTIANS circumsize their kids?

Worst part was, it wasn't even some kike doctor recommending my parents circumcise me. It was my own grandfather, a gynecologist, who recommended the circumcision.

Fucker turned out to be a pervert flasher anyway.

Yep. The glorious life of the 60 percent.

He sounds like a major kike. Sorry about that.

>[email protected]/* */

Careful when looking into your families backgrounds, anons. You'll find some H.P. Lovecraftian shit.

It's not so bad, tbh. I just consider everything I get from my parents as payment for my foreskin. Guilt free NEET life.

And leftists still doubt they are literal cuckolds.

I'd go innawoods.

Haha, not content to cuck just men (investing in another's offspring as if it's your own), the cultural marxists want to cuck women as well!

This is the natural progression of the cuckoldist ideology cultural marxism.

You should spend less time with your parents, they are indoctrinated in some Israeli co-opted cult of satanic synagogue, i bet they also pray for israel and shit. This shit is disgusting on many levels. I noticed it growing out of american protestant religion to make sure american christians are loyal to judaism, so they as goyim can easily be manipulated into jewish liberal causes. They also receive funding from things like Bradley foundation grants, directly controlled by Rothchilds, the control over religion is at least one big connection between israel and jewish globalists (praying for israel events are directly sponsored by rich jews, people seem to forget that modern israel is known as Sodom-Egypt). Some people are indoctrinated into this without their own realization, because of fear of being labeled anti-semitic and shit. Good riddance you read bible yourself at least, godspeed to you with your troubles, user, religion and theology is not something Jesus taught, and are ways of manipulation.

fuck, my pc crashed when i was typing this, spooky

Make me wonder if the white people are decended from the white humanoids long before the humanity?

What the fuck i wrong with you, burgers? I live in yurop and the only time you hear circumcision is in jokes about jews. The only other case is with people who underwent it later in life due to a medical condition, the idea that you get your kid baptised and then go straight under the scalpel with it is just… it's unheard of. How the fuck does anybody connect this shit with christianity?

They haven't gone to church in a long time. My mother is a big fan Alex Joenstein and a big conspiracy theorist and my dad hates muslims and hates the rapefugees being let into Europe. They mostly got peeved (wasn't like full on mad tbh) because they thought I was doing this all on a whim or something to that effect. My parents are actually pretty cool. Now I could talk about my bernout democratic socialist sister who is married to an alcholic.

sorry about the fucked up ameri-glish, a bit drunk myself

Here in the US it happens before the baby leaves the hospital

To be fair, this isn't just Cultural Marxism but literal Marxism. Look up what Marx himself said about the breakdown and destruction of family and how Holla Forums unironically says to raise a wife's son.

it's the logical extent of egalitarianism. The notion that we are all equal, ergo we are all the same, ergo we are freely interchangeable. Elitism > egalitarianism.

Yep. You also hear this shit being done "cosmetically", I'm not fucking joking. I was browsing through TV and caught a glimpse of The Housewives (Whores) of Orange County (tm) and one of the ragged snatches muttered something along the lines of "I'm gonna have him cut cause I don't want him to have turtleneck." Fucking disgusting.

Its done before baptism done right after you're born like my Christian parents did to me, their sisters and brother did it to their children as well. While there is no religious reasoning why its done I've noticed the more religious, the parents feel its "traditional" and do it, my father and his father was circumcised for fucks sake.

The only reason my parents can give is, "it'd be unclean otherwise", I don't hold it against them personally, it was the Jews after all. But don't get me started on how much love their is amongest Christians to learn Hebrew because muh biblical, didn't read the scripture that says you don't need to do it anymore.

never really got this meme, seems to me the most human thing you can do is punish evil.

They are weak and they will die to the wolves. You've seen their pics? They're either pre-teens, traps, or beta niggers. Absolute filth that even Stalin would be disgusted by.

its from the 88888888 post
"DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED"
which comes from "Dilbert 3"

The hilarious thing is that blacks adopted by whites still underperform in IQ tests. Can't find it my my folder full of nigger facts but if anyone has it there was at least one long-term study that explored this subject.

Modern day racism (or racism 2.0 if you will) is driven primarily by a growing understanding and recognition of the realities of racial differences and much less so by instinctive discriminatory behaviour as was the dominant driver in the past. There is no way to weaken this new racism that doesn't involve the complete expulsion of all shitskins from western nations since any interaction between whites and lesser peoples will guarantee an increased interest in factual evidence of their disparate intelligence and tendencies towards violence and crime.

If it makes you dubposters feel any better, I blame the foreskin for muhdick'ing so much and fapping even after having a wife.

What the shit? How did circumcision ever become traditional in America? Did all your protestant churches get infiltrated by Jews?

Main intellectual minds of Holla Forums are for kibbutz style of family raising, where all children are raised away from their parents and for most time left completely alone with each other, with eventual built of artificial baby making wombs.
Basically every single person must be raised as an orphan to remove inequality, by their teachings.

I believe you but you didn't respond. I did if you believe me.

So how are the kibbutz grown ups doing now?

In the old days, it's supposed to be so even if you're by an act of god not allowed to have children, you'll be able to contribute towards the tribe's investment in the next generation. That said however, plenty of families with children used to take care of each others' children like they belong to the same family unit. That tradition has mostly eroded in the modern age with the exception of overseas chinks who still practice it in South East Asia where one child has his biological parent, and also godparents who both have contributions in raising him.

Is that a Jewish thing to have the children raised away from the parents? Because in European folklore its all about big families staying together during any hardship there's no moving away when you're older except to go somewhere and come back.

But then when I watch (((Hollywood))) movies the children are always farmed out or raised by a nanny. I can't think of any old story including a family where that was done a few centuries ago? Am I wrong?

it's because in the mind of a socialist (as well as progressive liberals), we are formed by our experiences. As in 100%. As in if you took a million different people and ran them through the exact same series of event, from birth to adulthood, they would all turn out absolutely identical. They see a human as clay that can be turned into a product. By isolating children from families and only exposing them to government-approved education, only coming in contact with government-approved caretakers and similar, they can be turned into the "ideal worker", or so leftists believe. Any divergence is either the sign of some unauthorized meddling, or of the child being born with a physical or mental handicap ("you have a different opinion? Oy vey, you must be schizophrenic! Into the asylum you go.")

There's few realistic testimonials on the internet, but most of them are brainwashed to say good things about it, since its a huge program of israel, and they bring white immigrants from america to work there. They are forced to work since the very young age and can be easy victims for pedos and human trafficking.
archive.fo/tu9vc

GAS

our folklore is the same. The traditional fairy tale is about the oldest son being a lazy layabout, so the parent "send him into the world". There he'll encouter all kinds of adventures, learn a thing or two, stop being such a useless NEET, prefferably get a wife, and finally return home with the spoils where he'll then either continue the family craft or, if he really struck gold and gained himself a kingdom or something, then to invite his family to move there with him.

BTW NFA was introduced year before this harrasment.

Nobody would want to raise a child that is not biologically their own, if they actually can get children the biological way.

They also look to the borderline-pedophilliac ideology expressed in the sequal to Brave New World, The Island. Unlike BNW, Island attempts to make a Utopia in the author's eyes, rather than a disgusting dystopia.

In Island, children are raised not by parents but by the community as a whole. Adults essentailyl take turns being the child's parent and according to this ideology the child can have more unique experiences this way. They learn differeing opinion,understand the community, and this also alters them on a very psycological level (that isn't perverse like in BNW).

From Wikipedia:

The MACs are an interesting concept. Some of the more sexually-active and repressed (or open) pedophilliac Communist/Anarchists use the book Island as proof that the concept can work and is in-face benificial to society as a whole.

Pretty disturbing shit.

If voulunter program could be started, what would that do to leftists birth rates?

So instant failure as a government system, as any neighbour can come in to rape and pillage to his heart's content?

>>Did churches get infiltrated by Jews?
Practically any mainstream normie family does circumcision on their son, the way Christians churches allow it is by deferring it to a medical issue. The real true believers who are trying to be the more Jewish because Jews are cool and they want their son to have all the (((benefits))).

I didn't even know I was circumcised until I was 15 and didn't know it was wrong until 18. Many are better or worse off than me.

There is no large Christian Church within the United States that's against circumscion or talks about it as far as I know.

It'd be nice if pastor Steven Anderson has/had done a talk on circumcision, that could very useful in helping correct the glitch but I havn't been able to find even his stance.

Dub confirmed that the kibbutz kids are screwed up.

It makes sense it's Jewish subversion, because this "children need to get out of the house", has accelerated and has become the norm. And so a slow hatred of your own mother and father for abandonment into the world has occurred, not stop slacking but literally gtfo, like me and all my friends have had happened to them, perhaps it may select those who can deal with it, but will it scare their ability to love and make a family?

They're a tribalist nature commune on an Island. Those things are usually pacifist and anti-militia

I hope there wasn't a pizza party memory that's been suppressed.

What stops anybody from making a few ships and set sail for plunder?

I also should mention that the more dumb Commie Scum also believes that BNW itself is a good idea for Society (usually plus or minus a few things)

It's pure Hedonism implemented into the base of society, in BNW by force in Island by natural occurance.

In the end of the book the commune gets destroyed by military tanks, I beleve an analogy of the US occupation of Hawaii

whelp, looks like I'm going to have to not read his other books. He is a hardcore behaviouralist as well. He basically believes humans are the equivalent of pigeons. Guess him being a sociopathic Jew makes sense now.

Made me dig bunch of useless information because of interest. Many kibbutzes have hotels for travelers and offer pizza from their own "pizza factories".

Blacks keep calling themselves genetically superior. Sandniggers have no reason to live besides picking a fight with whites. Jews have the one superiority complex to end them all, because of whites. They just can't help themselves - denying their envy of whites leads to the need to prove their superiority, inevitably leading to their defeat. Glorious times await us.

Marxist scum.

I already hate the idea of the newborn being taken away from the mother seconds after birth so they can inject it and put it in a glass box. This shit goes way beyond.

This needs to be a movie just based around these two blokes.

Nah I change my mind. No movie for these guys.

i already saw this shit coming when i realized how it would sound to a liberal explaining why i would never consider adoption

are liberals even human at this point?

We did this to our darkies in an attempted to uplift them.

Turned out it did nothing but create a stupid underclass of half-castes and now we have our "slavery" moment that other people can bash our head over and over for shame shekels.

Only good part is that this scheme would never fly here unless they manage to bluepill people so much that they can somehow feel guilt for the stolen generation while having their children forcefully removed.

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

This is a really good idea. Anyone who LARPs on twitter as a progressive should do this. Rolling out progressive ideas too early before liberals have been properly brainwashed and dehumanized seems to be extremely effective. It gives them this rare moment of clarity where they connect with their humanity again. The ones that are completely lost will get angry and thrust themselves even deeper into degeneracy, thus accelerating the collapse of their ideologies. The ones that have a 90+ iq seem to break through and reconnect with their humanity permanently when confronted with the thought of someone erasing it completely.

It pains me to see the word "chauvinism" used in this fashion.

It doesn't even make sense. In what way is it a display of extreme patriotism to want to raise your own child? The mishmash of concepts created in "genetic chauvinism" is absurd, but I suppose the more accurate "genetic loyalty" doesn't have the same negative connotations foisted upon it by shrieking children.

Equilibrium is a great film.

You'll note that all they can cite for successful examples of their ideology is also found in the Fiction section of most libraries.

youtu.be/9IO0DDtqlCE
Empathy is understanding how and why someone feels, sympathy is an emotional response. Explained on here a few minutes in

This isn't a "master plan," unless you mean that sarcastically. This is obviously a hypothetical, and extremely idiotic, thought exercise. Also the answer to their question is FUCKING NO, but I suppose that's never stopped these faggots before.

Then again, it is the left, who knows, maybe they'll actually attempt to push for legislation on something this retarded. The only problem in doing that is that they'll need to wait until the next 8 years are over.

Social engineering with Brood Parasitism? wew lads, remember, you can't spell Cuckoo without Cuck

this fucking pic
>"We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families… and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

there are two concepts in her quote, two "monstrous memes" or "devil's hook"
is the first one
but there's another more insidious underneath, it's that

this thing in the picture deserves napalm
and we should find a nice simple word to call the memes they try to force in out throats, because "rotten abyssal flatulence" is a bit unwieldy

Hah. Reminds me of (((Daniel Cohn-Bendit))) (“Red Danny”). A 68er and In 1968: radical Marxist-anarchist student leader (of the ‘68 revolution). Today he is more known for being chief of the Green Parties in the European parliament. He worked as an educator in a day care centre for children that had been set up to make experiments with “anti-authoritarian” education. An essential tenet of the “anti-authoritarian” concept apparently was to confront the children, who were at the time five or six years old, with unbridled sexuality, in order to overcome traditional morality.

Later on, Cohn-Bendit wrote a book about this, describing his experiences as a nursery school teacher in the following terms (as above):
emma.de/hefte/ausgaben-2001/maijuni-2001/ich-hatte-lust-2001-03/>

“It happened several times that some children opened my codpiece and started caressing me. According to the circumstances of each case, I reacted differently, but the children’s wishes posed problems for me… when they insisted, I caressed them in return."
“My flirtations with all children soon acquired a definitely erotic character. I could sense how young girls aged five had already learned how to get off with me…”

Makes me begin to see why the EU is so pozzed. It's run by literal sickfuck kike pedos.

Not sure which is more disturbing, his admission that he "got off" kindergarteners, or that he wore a codpiece. I mean, being a sick fuck is worse, but at least being horny makes sense. You make the decision to wear a codpiece in the clear light of day.

Pic related: What kind of motherfucker wants to "get off" a little girl? And how retarded/autistic/perverted do you have to be to think "the children's wishes" are in any way superior to elemental decency?

Never trust a Jew. Never. Not a single time.

literally half the guys in America are cut. it's not even a religious thing. i think it got started by bogus health reports saying how it would prevent STDs and cancer. women also generally like it (gotta cut your kid's dick so his wife will be happy!).
it caught on in Korea after GIs slept with all the gook women during the war too; a fair bit of Korean men are cut now.
fucking jews.

were you actually expecting a response!?

REJECT THE MODERN WORLD, WORK ON A BETTER ONE

And this would be when at-home births would rise in popularity. Better than laying on a table with their ass in the air working against gravity to push the kid out.

That's just it, though, it's not just the evil who will have to die in order for us to root out the cancer. Their blue-pilled cuck slaves and all libtard agitators will have to die alongside the evil ones. All those who can see the evil working in our world but do nothing to stop it will parish with them, as traitors. If they are not with us they are against us and MUST be purged.

Bloodshed isn't just signifying the destruction of those we consider evil, it's everyone who is tainted by the filth, willing participant or not. Bloodshed will encompass men, women, and children. Probably even some of your very own family members, neighbors, close friends, and co-workers. That's why it is necessary to dehumanize yourself, to prevent yourself from sparing those you care about, lest they reinfect us with their cancer yet again.

So incest is ok now? Fuck their Daddy/ Mommy/ broken family issues showing again.

Fuck the outcome would be alot mor dead babies.
Ofcourse only whites would be investigated when their black baby dies and of course only whites wouldnt get other white babies in this "randome" game.

I have heard before that to fight effectively, without hesitation, you must dehumanize your enemy. I guess dehumanizing yourself works too but I don't know how to go about either. I guess making a punching bag or target of the enemy would work and to adjust yourself to the sight of blood and gore take up gutting fish and executing rats or something.
Does anybody know more about this?

but why are they hanging whites?

Dehumanizing your enemy comes from loving your volk/family/people. Hear the news everyday about what they do to us, seeing webms of white girls getting gang raped, white people being tortured.

Get into your first fight if you haven' t already, then another, then another. For me it was at least 5 fights not to get overwhelmed by the adrenaline.

Follow South African news if you want , maroela media, translate it your browser. Read up on history especially how your people fought for what they did.

Most important part is love your people, remind yourself everyday what you love, show yourself beauty then read up on the news, look at those webms etc.

Then one day when you see your enemy from sights like I did, I felt nothing but bloodlust, not hate but bloodlust for the enemy, you don' t feel fear you feel so focused on the task at hand nothing else matters afterwards you are nonchalant like it was nothing.

Cleanse one kind of cancer and be left with a broken mass of inhuman wretches. It's not exactly a preferable outcome as much as it may be fun to LARP as heartless machines. You can't "dehumanize" yourself unless you're totally brutalized and propagandized into such a state, because it is nature to be human and we can't fight against nature for it is in effect our maker and going against that simply leads to our demise.

The neat thing about cancer is that it kills itself. You need only survive the fallout.

The marketing department is always a cancerous cesspool.

low sperm count because of exposure
Are you a pilot or did you rub your dick against an x-ray machine too often?

consider dating a widow? that way you have a mother as well who definitely did not lose her husband through sluttery

What is the largest animal you have killed and butchered?

She will subconsciously use you to fill the hole her late husband has left, you will be nothing but a replacement and she will be disappointed by you not to be able to do just that. Bad idea

My old self.

Good answer, I like that.
You and me, pal.

He's ended their genetic lineage with four simple words. If only all weapons were so elegant.

Your old self must have still had some animal instinct left, because you lost yours beyond run-and-hide.

Who doesn't?

Government agents yes, but you'd also see a massive rise in the rate of infanticide as mothers look into the crib, see ZERO connection to this niglet spawn they were forced to take, freak out about where their own child is and what horrible crimes against humanity the kike that conveniently gets assigned only white european babies is committing against him/her

The all encompassing depression and hopelessness would soon give way though, as the niglet started to cry for the 90th time that day and the mother recoiled in horror at the thought of once again letting the disgusting piece of shit suckle from her tits, draining her of energy and nutrients to provide for this hellspawn that will one day grow to rape and murder her, her sorrow would be replaced by unbridled fury. The unrelenting and all consuming wrath that only a mother deprived of her child against her will can or will ever know. The niglets cries would end in a flash, a grab, a sudden twist and popping sound that even big boss would be proud of.. and then silence.

Which would be followed by the banding together of mothers all across the area, and armed and violent purges of the government agencies who committed these atrocities would begin. The police would ignore the calls, themselves knowing many of their own wives are there. The military? Well, it would be to busy with its high-heel parade and diversity/feminist education training to respond.

A rapid counter "protest" of antifaggots would try to organize, only a few ones who had purchased guns would show up, and would be picked off immediately and little of them would be recognizable after the mothers had finished mutilating them and filling them full of bullets.

And so the second revolution would begin

Funny how they keep pushing the biggest scam of history "racism" to justify their tyranny.

Welcome to (((American))) Christianity.

What? Exactly 0% of the Bible is in Modern Hebrew, which isn't even related to Ancient Hebrew at all. If you want to read the Bible in its original text learn Ancient Greek and Aramaic.

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

Yes.

I think that is legitimately the most disturbing and disgusting thing I've ever imagined. Fuck you.

if the marketing department was replaced with two giant hands rubbing together and used the nerves in them to make random decisions, it would work better.

I am done with today, nothing else will seem as funny after that.

I try not to think about it

well that would fast track the killing of the baby snatching jews.

A decent man right here.

Pol Pot would be proud

Not just the communist playbook, the UN. This is the entire reason Social Services exist, ripping families apart, and using marxist education to train said agencies to treat ALL parents with suspicions of criminal intent if they deviate from the Good Goyim Parenting rules: www.heartofeuropeblog.blogspot.ca/2015/11/toronto-protocols-revealed-20-years-ago.html

Forgot to quote the relevant passage: Understand this well: "Our goal is not to protect children, or anyone from another, but to
cause the collapse and subsequent fall of Nations which are a major obstacle to the
impleme
ntation of our "New World O
rder
"
That is why the "Office of Child Protection" must
be invested with absolute legal authority. They must be able, as they see fit, but always under
the pretext of protecting the child, to remove them from their original home environments and
place the
m in family backgrounds or foreign government centres that have been established
for our internationalist principles and religions. Therefore, it will complete the final breaking
of the "Western Family Unit". For without the protection and monitoring of th
eir original
parents, these children will be permanently handicapped in their psychological and moral
development, and consequently represent natural prey, easily adaptable to our global
aspirations

Understand this well: "Our goal is not to protect children, or anyone from another, but to
cause the collapse and subsequent fall of Nations which are a major obstacle to the
implementation of our "New World Order"
That is why the "Office of Child Protection" must
be invested with absolute legal authority. They must be able, as they see fit, but always under
the pretext of protecting the child, to remove them from their original home environments and
place them in family backgrounds or foreign government centres that have been established
for our internationalist principles and religions. Therefore, it will complete the final breaking
of the "Western Family Unit". For without the protection and monitoring of their original parents, these children will be permanently handicapped in their psychological and moral
development, and consequently represent natural prey, easily adaptable to our global
aspirations

The irony, of course, is that the only place this would have a chance of working would be in an extremely homogenous nation.

>>>/pdfs/5575 Read it, and understand that every goddamn goody-two-shoes nosy nelly Social Services childsnatcher is salivating at the idea of swapping your babies with niglets.

The left are truly losing their minds if they think racism can just be indoctrinated out of the Western psyche as if it's some sort of virus. These people are nuts.

Also also, note the subject matter of Republic Book V

This changes everything. Thank you based fellow mutilated dick user.

Polite sage because I have no idea how old this thread is.

Nice.

Exactly.

Haven't they read up about the statistics of adoption-babies??

They have, that shit is the entire point of this endevour.

Is telegony confirmed real?

archive.fo/VAjGB
Different and somewhat related.
Basically a dude that calls the girlfriend's daughter of ten years his step-daughter.

The backspace key exists and helps people.

I hope I die

Such is the circle of journalism.

Subaru is literally the car for lesbians

Kikes can't hide in a society if they can be discovered by simply dropping their pants, user.

It happened to me. Fortunately for my little brother, my parents learned their lesson not to trust the (((doctors))) who recommend it after they saw the aftermath of agony new-born baby me went through. I don't remember it, but I'm on the spectrum, now, at least partially because of the trauma I endured having some fucker cut into a healthy tender flesh of a body that had never known pain.

Kellogg, of Kellogg's corn flakes is the culprit of such a thing. Hell, he hated sex so much he invented corn flakes to cure sex urges, and wouldn't even fuck his wife on the marital bed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
Up here in Canada, we had a possibly Pizzagate linked asylum that used MKULTRA and torture on autistic children and did stuff like get a jewish rabbi to circumcise them for wanking, pull all their teeth without anesthesia to prevent bites, rape as a punishment…
straight.com/article/woodlands-justice-in-doubt

A child will only react in a sexual way towards an adult if it's a learned action.

This implication that the child just happened to want to touch Mr. Cohn-Bendit is a fucking lie in my opinion, I don't believe it for a second. The man is clearly sick in the head.

But then, he is Jewish so it isn't really surprising.

In fact to that type of leftie Jew it must make perfect sense to break a human being through hypersexualization. Children shouldn't be made to "get off", they shouldn't be taught to touch Mr. Cohn-Bendit's pee pee, where's his fucking decency?

Even women with all their sexual aids are just damaging themselves, making themselves Turbo masturbators. No wonder they're jumping from cock to cock.

Confusing lust for love, no wonder (((Western society))) is such a toilet.

If anything this will redpill normalfags faster. When non-whites/asians underachieve even with rich, successful parents the multicult experiment will finally be over.

because ending racism is more important than family..as though its a disease that needs cured and not a defense mechanism. also theres no way an indian or korean would take care of a black baby.

If "genetic chauvinism" can be done away with, then we might as well do away with every aspect of human nature. Mass suicide. There's no reason not to except life chauvinism.

I've been praying for a civil war for years.

THESE FUCKING KIKES!

I'd be mad if I wasn't so damned impressed at the level of postmodernist asinine contained in those two words.

If I just had a baby with my qt 3d brunette waifu and some smelly communist fuckers tried to take him/her away from me, I would slaughter them all without hesitation. Do it, faggots. I dare you.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

have you never heard about child soldiers ?

same shit different name

The fuck are you talking about, you double nigger? Huxley is b a s e d.

Yet they wonder why so many people are low-key two steps away from going full 1488.

brilliant.
makes a subconscious connection between this insane marxist idea and sexual deviance.

It's at least 90% if you only count people born here.