(PLEASE STICKY ) Anti-Cartel thread!!

A New edition.
Ill begin with posting the old photos to recap, you guys post what you got,wins, targets, investigations, so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/tonyrey956trueskillz?lst=1774849960:100002851343620:1489713294
facebook.com/SEatx44/friends?lst=1774849960:1647589899:1489713239&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011908336927&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont understand

I catfish cartel members and then send all the info to intelligence agencis and the police.
I have long tried to get Holla Forums to do the same.

Doing the lords work m8. Stay safe and good job user.

STAY SAFE

sometimes I fancy to investigate important iran-syrian meetings

What like fake dating profiles? Anything I can do from the computer? Not going to do things through my "smart phone".
Also mods blocked PIA Toronto for fucking 4 weeks for a shit post? Jesus H Christ.

Christ these pictures are unsettling. You know if anyone got put behind bars from this OP?

Good job posting your IP address dumbfuck. Might want to take care of that.

The pink liquid in the baby bottle is likely "lean". Known medically as promethazine w/ codeine. The practice of putting it in a bottle it to exact the measurements in the concoction. After that they'll pour it out into a soda bottle, typically a light clear drink.

The green stuff is probably some derivative. You see there are also different versions of this type of drug. The liquid is most famous for being purple, but it also comes in yellow and red colors. If I had to guess it's a mixture of two types of lean, or some kind of cheap Mexican knockoff. The color differentiation is usually associated to strength of the medication, but I haven't seen any evidence outside of that beyond nigger testimonies. It's likely ingredient makeup, which they're apparently too dumb to read. Theres an increasing trend for these people to just drink promethazine which is pants on head retarded.

Did you not read my post or did you just not understand it? That's not a my public IP address.

I dunno.
I will tend to try to make the gangs kill each other from now on.
=D

Even better actually

i also helepd Russia =D

I hope he's not an assassin.

Cartels are already operating on US soil.
they are memory-holing it hard and saying it wasn't when clearly it was.

www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/18/ohio-sheriff-says-family-massacre-not-linked-to-drug-cartel-rep/21586340/

Have you found any new leads yet? Not trying to talk shit and we appreciate the work you do but every thread has the same screencaps/leads, if you want to be sticky worthy instructions to find/dox cartel shitskins or new OC would be helpful.

This OC is relatively new=

it ties in with the narco from Donna, and the others.

all 5 are members of the gulf cartel

>facebook.com/tonyrey956trueskillz?lst=1774849960:100002851343620:1489713294
>facebook.com/SEatx44/friends?lst=1774849960:1647589899:1489713239&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011908336927&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
cannon fodder for ICE

You can very easily identify the person in the army by simply sending through the picture.
They would have a personnel database they could search for: black, male, enlisted, wears glasses, last name between 5 to 8 characters in length, less than 30 yo, recently stationed in Texas(?).

Maybe he is selling guns to the cartels? D:

Likely. Send your information to the army. I'm sure they would investigate it (and would be better equipped to do so.)

Is this the origin behind "purple drank"?

No. Common practice is that after mixing the syrup, which is usually red, with sprite they would then add a purple jolly rancher for extra flavour, making the liquid purple.
source: DJ Screw

Oh, I was under the impression purple drank was grape soda. Not around many niggers to know

From what I remember of living with niggers it causes intense hallucinations and insanity, including confabulation Meaning they make up a story and they stick with it until it wears off, even if it involves Jesus drinking and smoking blunts with them.