RATE MY PROPAGANDA

RATE MY PROPAGANDA
I tried, anons. I want to make better shit. I seek only 8pols approval. Pls no neg.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lk12BL2Kvw

Fuck off with your shit thread. OC that's Holla Forums related should be in the current webm thread as, you guessed it, a webm.

Wouldn't compressing a video like this to under 12mb .webm make it unwatchable?

Holla Forums isn't a homosexual board so you'll have to recruit somewhere else.

requesting that mods start banning these faggots

Looks like shills are already starting to crawl into this thread.
Good job, OP. Redpill OCs are always appreciated. Keep it up.

Fuck off OP. Stop sliding.

In 2015 threads like this would've been constructive and mostly supportive. People were interested trying to help each other do better activism. Now the board culture has become cancerous and passive, and the mods either don't care or are complicit.

How fucking new are you? There is a thread of this, as there has been for a long time. STOP SLIDING REEEEEEEEE

Consider the shitty bait that gets posted here and doesn't get autosaged. And yet you sperg out on this thread. Why do you hate pro-white activism this much?

This thread is 13 minutes old. You either don't understand that defeatist shills are always first to spread blackpills or are part of them

I'm the OP, so probably not. But yes, I still don't understand how much 8pol has changed in the last year and a half. It still surprises me.

Uh, sorry. Didn't catch that.

Did you even look at the catalog? There is a wave of shit threads right now. Probably those Vanguard faggots being salty that they're literally homosexual.

Fuck off

I'll put that down as a 5 out of 10. Thanks for the feedback bruder.

There's nothing to be surprised about. Shills are being sent here to shitposts because (((they))) finally realized how threatening Holla Forums is to them.

Kill yourself

Let me guess - ritually, by draining all my blood?

quality thread and video OP
have a bump

The shills have been extremely active today

Holy shit this thread got shilled HARD. That means you struck a nerve friend.

Great video and keep it up!

bump

I will bump this

Nice effort

NO, CUCKCHAN, no.

doesn't matter, what matters is their kvetching

bump

Hey user, nice vid. ;)

I enjoyed it OP
sage for me not saying anything of value.

nope

Very cool. Nice work OP.

Wow user, I saved this so I can educate my family. It's so easily digestible and lo-cal! I bet even Mom would like it.

webm that shit fam

Kill yourself TRShill, I thought we chased your lot off this place for good

How new can you be

Is that why your video also has a fuckton of comments and views already? Get real. Everyone knows you posted this on your gay little bath-house of a 504um first.