archive.is/fMIUz
archive.is/xUK5z
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7520940909.pdf
archive.is/ZkGrX
archive.is/b9lED
archive.is/Mv1fh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does it cook jews?

So sick of all this fucking unnecessary, privacy-intruding garbage. Also sick of braindead sheepfags uploading every detail of their boring, miserable, fake lives to satiate their narcissism.

I literally have no use for a microwave. Stove heating is vastly superior.

it's a confection oven

1488 degrees fahrenheit for two and a half hours.

Why do you want to waste resources by missing out on easier and more abundant calories in cooked food? I'm all for some raw food here and there, but to deny one of the traits that makes us distinctly human is absurd.

Unless you are speaking specifically about microwave radiation, in which case the other user already pointed out it's a convection oven. But all cooking involves radiation, most often in the form of infrared days.

As for microwave radiation, it's a low quality way to cook food, but there isn't exactly anything harmful about it. Irradiated food isn't toxic, even with more deadly forms of radiation than microwaves or infrared days. The danger is being bombarded by radiation yourself or, worse, coming into contact with a radioactive isatope, which will continue to irradiate you for as long as it's in you, potentially forever (or until you die, which likely won't be long if you don't get immediate medical treatment or chug some iodine and get lucky).

People need to learn more about what the real (and truly horrifying) dangers of radiation are, and what they are not.

Tangent aside, back on OP's topic, Jews gonna Jew. It's all tinfoil conspiracy accusations until it gets proven undeniable fact, but is there ever any soul searching or admitting being wrong afterwards? Never.

These people deserve fast trials, death penalty. Why did I ever like Colbert?

I fucking love my old radarange, this is just one more reason to keep repairing the fucking thing.

Welcome to the future. Now that dildos are spy tools, it's only a matter of time before men are socially encouraged to wear CIA buttplugs.

Uncle Ted was right.

Does it only make sweets? or does it coat my food in sugar?

She probably meant the light sonar like from Batman and the cellphones.

The tech has existed for some time.

No it's not, microwaves use microwaves hence their name. Basically agitates the water molecules which rapidly heats the food but destroys the flavor and nutrition. Might make it radioactive too, hence my post. Convection ovens use rotating hot air to cook the food, microwaves are not that.

Where are you getting me promoting raw food from? I implied that microwaves are unhealthy. Cook your food on the grill, in the oven, in a pan, or whatever but never eat anything that's been in a microwave.

into the trash

I don't know what you're ionising with water molecules, but you should probably get on the phone with the Max Planck Institute. Looks like they just needed a household microwave after all!

Would have to be 2.5 minutes or you would need 666000 ovens. Nobodies got time for that.

Watch the bid, tard, it's a convection oven. OP is just being a stupid faggot as per usual. Imagine if they were dumb enough to try to hook up a microwave to Wi-Fi.

Correct, it makes the water molecule spin, which technically raises heat.

Eeeeeh, not really true. "Flavor" happens when you dehydrate food and concentrate the fat, sugar, aromatics, whatever you want to taste. That's why the crust on meat tastes so good.
Microwaves don't destroy flavor, they just don't dehydrate the food to concentrate it.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself NOW you disgusting hippy.

EMF/ELF radiation thread?

who /targeted/ here?

Chaim is correct, so go ahead and use that microwave goy. It’s a quick way to essentially steam food from the inside out…
webmd.com/food-recipes/features/do-microwaves-zap-nutrition
Oy vey never mind that goy.. don't talk back.. six million!!
Also don't forget your flu vaccine, and that GMOs (G-D's-Chosen Modified Organisms) are perfectly safe.

This. No Holla Forumsack (or anybody for that matter) should own or operate a microwave, they're extremely bad for your health. And consider this, if you don't own a microwave, you can't heat those garbage ready-made meals the supermarkets sell you.

Oy vey goy, i hear if you stuff ten bodies in at once they burn much quicker because of like the fat and stuff, it's magic i tell ya

It transforms sugar into wave forms to cook your food AND make it sweet at the same time.

At first I thought it said

microwaving fats causes oxidation
the longer you zap it, the higher the probability of toxic compounds

I don't know what you think microwaves are, or how they function, but you clearly don't understand how they work.

They are not bad for your health. They are a box that creates large static electrical voltages that rapidly change. Because water is polarized, it causes the water in the food to rapidly be attracted to or repelled by the static fields produced. This produces heat.

The usage of the term microwave and radiation scare people, and probably should have been avoided. They probably should have called microwaves, static field ovens.

Microwaves are so harmful they were banned in the USSR. They are a relic of the cold war.

Just heat your food the old-fashioned way.

that's bullshit tho

Is it possible to have "smart" devices that aren't always watching you? I think the automatic lights and thermostats and all of that are cool but lightbulbs and microwaves having cameras and microphones is not.

Is it possible to have automatic lights and all of that without connecting to the internet and just using a home network? Or do these things actually need internet access?

Do you WANT time travelers? Because this is how you get time travelers.

Weaponizing microwaves is the least of our concerns. We have to take care of other weaponized things, especially those leaving a mark on the floor when horny. Video related.

Damn that's one serious butterface.

Please, she's a pathologized thot who needs a good slapping around, but she's not ugly.

With how cheap and easy to program microcontrollers have become, it would be trivial for someone to build their own 'smart' systems that don't connect to anything.

That's not how microwaves work retard. They're not radioactive. They're just a specific range of electromagnetic waves that make water boil. It heats the food inside the microwave oven because the food has water in it, which turns into hot steam because of the microwaves.

It's harmless in every other way except of course if you yourself are the target of direct microwaves, the water in your body will begin boiling and turn into steam.

Race mixing is almost nonexistent. You cherrypicked a whore who belongs to 0.0001% of the white races women.

"You may be shocked to discover just how bad and dangerous your microwave oven can in fact be for you and your family’s health and fertility."
archive.is/ZfJAw

step one
archive.is/EHkTG

It also costs thousand fucking euros. It's nothing. Worry about your phones and tvs and automobile.

you do know that wifi and cell phone signals are microwaves? and that maybe possibly with data over power line smart meters everywhere….just maybe the waveforms could intercept or manipulate other microwave waveforms?

wifi and cell phone signals are also harmful

and smart meter, you should use analog instead

(checked)
I agree with that

user it isn't paranoia when they really are after you.

it isn't even defined who "they" are. all we have is stupid paranoia because some microwaves or whatever have superfluous features.

Is there proof that the data is being collected or transmitted?
is there evidence said features are commonly present?
come on man, critical thinking.

Where do you think you are?

Kek, as if that ugly skank is representative of white women as a whole. C'mon now nigger. Pic related is this whore's twitter for fuck's sake. She's gutter trash. Jamal can have her until he decides to beat her to death and throw her in a storm drain.

Microwave Ovens release radio-waves of "microwave" wavelength. The release of any small particle/wave is called "radioactive", as an adjective, and "radioactivity", as a verb. Microwave Ovens are very literally radioactive. They just don't give you cancer like Ultra-Violet light and Gamma rays, both of which are photons with lower wavelengths than microwave lights. (Microwave light's wavelength is too large to be seen with the human eye. Red color light has a lower wavelength than Microwave light)

Microwave light is no more dangerous than the visable light coming from your computer screen. The wavelength determines the energy of a photon, a particle of light. In short, the longer the wavelength is, the less energy it has. The shorter the wavelength, the more energy it has. In order for DNA to be damaged by light, a high amount of energy has to strike the electrons on the atoms making up your DNA. The more energy, the more likely it is that an electron with get knocked out of sink. This process is called "The Photoelectric Effect", only instead of using metals, we're using animal DNA. That's why shining UV light at yourself won't probably give you cancer, but it could, despite exposure to Gamma rays giving you Super Cancer. And that's also why visible light doesn't give you cancer: it doesn't have enough energy to rip apart your DNA. Microwaves, having longer wavelengths than visible light, have less energy, and therefore are less likely to give you cancer than visible light.

Microwaves heat food by striking water molecules, causing them to move around. More movement results in more thermal energy, thus heating your food. The only major risk this presents for people is for morons who practically put their heads against the fucking glass, watching their food cook.

Aside: radiowaves are used for cellphones. They're even longer than microwaves, and therefore even safer. The things can't even knock a water molecule around.

t. Former physicsfag

that's what everybody said pre-snowden and post-snowden, and thats what everybody is saying now.
fucking sad

Probably form a CEI video, fucking degenerates.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you

I looked her up out of curiosity. She's a fetishist camwhore, that's all. All over her videos seem to be solo, teasing, and masturbation.

download 'gauss meter' on your smartphone, turn on your microwave and put your phone next to it.
also we are made out of light retard
archive.is/Jve4P

microwaves and cancer
archive.is/0eRE1
archive.is/HfNFd
archive.is/e8QS5

microwaves nutritional value
archive.is/fMIUz
archive.is/xUK5z

microwaves and fertility
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7520940909.pdf
archive.is/ZkGrX
archive.is/b9lED
archive.is/Mv1fh

Its more like she gets paid by cuckolds to say those things. She makes amateur fetish videos, and I am pretty sure there isn't any videos of her doing anything other than talking to the camera about fetish shit that degenerate men pay for.

microwave ovens contains 'wave forms' dumb ass and these can be used as antennas + data over powerlines = ??? guess what dumbass.

chem here, you can get all kinds of crazy reactions by using microwaves. We use normal commercial microwaves in some of our labs to decompose organic matter, the process allows for chemical reactions that otherwise wouldn't be possible to happen. Some genius once used HNO3 as solvent when decomposing whale blubber, made nitroglycerin and blew up a whole section

I always assumed the errant 'lab explosions' were clandestine meth labs lol, but that decompositon, it releases neurotoxins and other toxins right? I assume it does in food as well.

jesus fuckedy FUCK! we are bleeding vaginas left and right and you live in your fucking dream bubble. Girls literally fucking camels and dogs for a bit of money while acting all innocent and you fall for this classic whoreplay.

Gee, a shitskin couldn't possibly be behind this post. Time to go back to leftypol.

everybody on this board should be a baby making machine,
but alas far too many are to selfish to consider the future.

Yeah it reeks of propaganda or some dipshits cuckold fetish.

Who did you think you were going to fool with this dog shit?

The internet of shit: not even once.

I heard the gas is some toxic NOx variant so be careful…

Modern microwave ovens work much better on animal fat than water.

Most don't have the drive or social skills to engage with women.
Others fell into the thought process of wanting a job to support their family, but by the time they got said job, the wageslave cycle was to deep to be reversable.

Sorry to sperg on you user, but you're technically not correct about the terminology.

Microwaves emit radiation, but that doesn't make them radioactive. To be radioactive, you have to be undergoing radioactive decay because of an unstable atomic particle.

That's what's dangerous, not radiation. Radiation can be anything, including sunlight. It's nuclear radiation you should be concerned about, the type that ionizes particles.

Anyways, basically the rest of what you said is right. Carry on.

FTFY

hi shitskin
bye shitskin

MGTOW sperg get out, this isn't the thread to post your cherry picked "data"