Netflix is Kill

Not content with their transgender/gay shit shows, Netflix just decided to change their rating system because Amy "Muh Vagina" Schumer aka The cavernous fat Pig who needs a drilling Rig got a one-star rating on her "comedy" show. New rating system will have a simple thumbs up/down with predictable results.

When has white knighting some talentless whore ever been good for a company? Dumbasses.

archive.is/JDZAH

Other urls found in this thread:

kodi.tv/
popcorntime.sh/
archive.is/UPB1m
youtu.be/ipLatQqZD3Q?t=1m48s
elinux.org/RPiconfig
superrepo.org/get-started/
tvaddons.ag/
raspberrypi.com/mpeg-2-license-key/
developer.samsung.com/tv
inquisitr.com/4059224/iron-fist-review-score-spells-disaster-finn-jones-blames-donald-trump/
fpp.co.uk/Himmler/
fpp.co.uk/books/Himmler/Catalogue38.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Schumer#/media/File:Amy_Schumer.jpg.
whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When are the gas chambers ready for use?

Netflix is pozzed. The people who run the company are all beta cucks, trannies, mub pocs, and faggots. Expect the programming to get steadily worse.

It seems the overarching trend of the Jewish media establishment today is defending their Lsyenkoist nonsense at all costs. Just like nobody could call Lysenko's science bullshit because the state didn't enable the masses to vote and rate and review it, now the (((MSM))) is attempting to fight the increasingly critical thinking masses who are calling their products garbage.

Jews and their culture of lies and cheap garbage – their narrative – is the next and final "too big to fail."

now THAT is a real nightmare for jews

The fuck did you expect? Could have been a nigger and the result would have been the same but muh white knighting why will no girl ever sleep with me, right?

The one-star ratings were natural. The average watcher just is tired of her "i'm a slut" shtick.

Good they deserve it.

heeb cow, it disgusts me to see her face on a primal level

I can't imagine it's anything above rock bottom considering the average quality of streaming services nowadays.

sage Eceleb fatty bullshit

Amy Schumer has no talent, news at 11.

kek

None of you should have Netflix accounts in the first place. If you ever did, you certainly should have cancelled months ago when they pushed out that flagrantly anti-white show.

Hey how did Budlight do with Amy? With Jews you loose money.

I keep scratching my head for a few minutes, "hall" there's never been halls in Africa? Oh he meant, haul, what a dumb nigger.

Then I googled it and its meant to be the Holocaust? Wow niggers are dumb.

I want Amy Schumer to go down. I want to see that fat pig destroyed. I want to get forced into a self defense situation with her. Fucking waifu-destroying, feminity-subverting, unfunny muh-vagina "comedian". I want her to go down worse than Maddow.

This isn't e-celeb shit, Avram. It's business news and yet another example of how SJW attitudes are money repellant.

Gas yourself in a synagogue, kike.

I noticed everything overtly left wing gets 1 star reviews while anything sligthly right wing gets 5 stars. That is in scandinavia.

Netflix was never live, son.

Don't pay for Netflix. It's the ultimate normie pass-time.

Are you sure? Are you sure netflix isn't just showing you scores that it estimates for you? Would your left-wing neighbor see the same scores on his netflix account?

Companies have been pulling this exact sort of fuckery for years now. They've had the computational power to do it for a while.

Is it okay if I'm leeching off of my girlfriends brother's account to watch only western and horror films?

My desire to delve into Kang revisionism is intensifying.

Kang version of the Hall of Cost:

DEY BE PULLIN TRAYYNS TO AWW-SHITS!

I'd say that's not as bad… but I certainly wouldn't call it good…

as long as you reflexively downvote all sjw cuckery and upvote anything natsoc or redpilled

hulu is better fag

better yet make your own streaming server

Fuck no. Fuck those jews.

I request the oyest of veys.

fam….

I don't really care about the ads

there are far more decent westerns and horror films though

muh dudes, hulu is chock full of independent and obscure-ish films. you're much more likely to find red pilled content on hulu. Netflix is streamline good goy garbage for days.

onwatchseries.to
onwatchseries.to
onwatchseries.to
onwatchseries.to
onwatchseries.to

Das rite.

you are doing it wrong

wat

DAT NIGGA SAY CHOO CHOO BEFOE HE TOOK MUH GOAL

I've never used netflix, but shitloads of people do.

If you're watching movies online, it's most likely netflix or possible Amazon if they already have plus. I know a lot of people who use it and aren't technically adept enough to download movies.

nice palindrome almost

You have just experienced the treasure that is female comedy,

Daily Reminder George Soros owns a large stake of Netflix

(checked)
Wow. That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Truly.

Why do they even try?

Is that an actual comedy club or is that supposed to be satire?

no they should have cancelled when orange is the new black debuted.

reminder that qbittorrent is free you faggots.

Honestly, she's such a loser it's almost kind off cute. I almost want to date her but she'd probably just try to steal my jokes.

I'm not even going to click on that. I've had enough

Legitimately worried it might contain too much cringe.

kodi.tv/

Why did you include a screenshot of their stocks performance for the day? That's a completely unremarkable change in percentage.

You made a good decision.

For anybody unfortunate enough to watch this, here is some eye bleach.

Felt that way with the Andywarski Omni (the pedophile) livestream.

Watching ISIS shooting unbelievers at point black range was a little disturbing. That livestream made me sick to my stomach

The victims had eyes bulging out of their sockets and everything. Watching a pedophile talk about child molestation as a kink =….uh god

my fucking sides

I watched it. She spends the whole thing talking about shoes. She believes humor is directly related to the volume of here voice, so in proportion to the absence of laughter, she raises talks louder. It's mostly unintelligible british gibberish punctuated by her shouting, "SHOES!!"

Do you still buy cassette tapes too, you fucking cave people?

I used to be a huge TV show nut and I'm glad this changed. I haven't been able to enjoy normietainment since 4 years. No movies, no TV, no shows. Only books and selected youtube channels/podcasts.

I've seen this posted dozens of times but I can never bring myself to watch more than 10 seconds of it.

kek

I peed a little on that one

I hope that fat cunt chokes on her yarmulke and dies. I don't even use Kikeflix, but still.

As a graduate in cinema studies (say what you want, understanding the moving image in all it's forms is important now more than ever) and a connoisseur for film around the world.

I have never paid money to Netflix. Ever since we watched how quickly they and redbox took out Blockbuster and damaged physical media sales, I believed it to be a bad thing. The convenience factor that all the normies flock to will fade as Netflix removes titles and continues to push out shit.

If it is good film or good TV buy a physical copy and make sure you take care of it. Dozens of people in my town have seen films like "They Live" "Nightcrawler" "Seven Samurai" and "Brazil" because I always have a copy handy

Side note: with a good knowledge of film, I could be invaluable in the field of propaganda and state-sponsored entertainment after the DOTR

Hollywood Video and Blockbuster are far superior, they had such large selections, and lets be honest, we're American (most of the board) and "convenience" is already pretty easy to just hope in the car and go, they were practically everywhere.

Mom just bought Netflix and thinks most of it is stupid except her old medieval shows and "travel" documentaries.

I guess Amy Schumer is too big to fail.

They'll do what they always do, blame bad ratings on mean, ole bigots and not that the material is horrible. Already did that with comics/games/movies/"nerd" culture/atheism. It's like clockwork.

checked

It always blows my fucking mind how she is the real life version of Ms. Piggy.
Can you tell the difference between this and the OP? I'm having trouble.

Whatever floats your boat you sick fuck.

Your has talent and is White

Given the age, Miss Piggy could easily be her mom.

Miss Piggy doesn't talk about her vag like it's a cornucopia of humor

I boycotted Budweiser immediately when I saw those two annoying kikes in their commercials. Was a life long drinker of Bud-heavy. Now when I drink the liquid jew, it's Miller Lite.

Stockfag OP is either a slide or retarded. Go take investments at your local CC.
t. financial adviser

MY NIGGAS, INSTALL KODI AMD THE SPECTO ADDON

Alternatively Exodus, or a wide variety of add-ons that do the same thing. You get a wider selection of streamable content than Netflix can ever hope to get.

WE.
WUZ.
HITLER.
AN SHIEEEEET!

I get it Netflix is shit and should be gassed but can you not post retardedly misleading graphs? THEY DROPPED FROM 145.5. TO 144.2. That's fucking nothing

My parents had it. They got a firestick and I did magik on it and now my dad just watches war movies and my mom sits there and falls asleep.

Checked.

Did it burn?

Why does it burn when I pee?

I got Urotsukidoji at my hollywood video back in the day. NEVER SHOULD HAVE RETURNED IT. That movie really was an eye opener.

That's because she spends all day with a Jew's hand up her ass.

Not making your own superior redpill beer.

Fuck you faggot
You know that's an ancient joke

Miss piggy is hotter

Why these disgusting libtards, media, establshment, trash need to manipulate, create dirty tricks for everythng? They can't win without manipulation and cheating for their garbage? Disgusting trash.

You're really tempting me to sound like a hipster here.

I used to love movies. Are you ready to make some anti-degeneracy films for the Reich?

couldn't make it past 30 seconds.

What's the big deal over Frank Zappa? I consider myself pretty open-minded but i've listened to his stuff and it just leaves me empty. Am I missing something or is he only liked by 3deep5u hipsters? No offense.

Netflix doesn't have anything but the most generic and "popular" shit, so irritating, why I personally have never wanted to pay for it. The only "original" programming I've liked on it was Daredevil, and I started off thinking it was just shit, but actually not that bad.

Zappa was pretty based.

It's disgusting their corrupt giant lobby within of establshment corrupt industries used for manipulation of one corrupt political evil party who make every disgusting garbage and manipulation to get power, used race bait, lies, manipulation, shit media, lobby, everything, and how they always try to make dirty tricks, cheating, manipulation against people.

It's disgusting this old establshment.

He was always very much a musical troll. He loved writing stuff designed to piss off pretty much everyone. He was also a master of the craft. I mean, seriously. If you study music, study his music. It's fucking miraculous - from a music theory/composition point of view.

He also stood up before Congress against parental labeling, bitch slapping Tipper Gore.

This was objectively less cringe worthy than the "comedian".

The kike never addresses the accusation of thief.

I sincerely hope your pay gets docked for that one. You learned some words but not what they mean or when to use them. Poor performance, I've alerted your superiors.

This, peak Netflix was back when the catalogue was replete with Criterion Collection films and quality titles from the past in general; with the region hack addon for browser viewing patched, there's not been a lot there on offer.

We know they're not sending their best, but this is insulting, frankly.

I just watched her stand up (watching a free stream of it, no way kikflicks is getting my money) and it was just amazingly terrible. First 5 minutes she immediately starts talking about her vagina and getting cummed on. About 20 minutes in you can get this vibe from the crowd that they're still expecting the actual stand up to start.

Then, after about a solid 38 minutes of talking about being a disgusting whore, she drops a bomb about two women who got shot and killed at one of her shows and the crowd finally get's fed up. Everyone goes completely silent as she starts talking about retarded gun owners. She then makes fun of 'gun nuts' and people start heckling her and there's a lot of awkward "heh heh…" laughing. There's a quick edit where you can see her confused reaction to the crowds reaction to her terrible stand up, but throughout the whole routine she makes these shocked and confused/worries/upset looks in different parts of the crowd. She quickly changes her routine back to her being fat and ugly. It's almost worth the watch just for the cringe and complete failure.

She then ends off her stand up about talking about being fat and pointlessly famous then shows a picture of herself in a bikini spread eagle

You can see the disappointment in the crowd darkened crowed.

You can hear the hoots and heckles of bored audience members.

Never have I heard such an empty, soulless routine. Usually an atleast decent stand up has some sort of ideology, or philosophy or has something to do with the story teller, what have you. This is just her ranting and rambling about being fucked and cummed on, then tossing in some stupid, uneducated opinion riddled with offensive comments. It was like she was thinking up her stand up as she was on stage.

The only funny thing about this cunt's stand up is how painfully terrible it is.

Not to mention she looked like that then entire time.

I wanted to have Netflix because of HDR 4k streaming, but after the failed disgusting movie forced on Netflix "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" netflix trailer, I feel deep disgust of netflix and I removed the netflix app on my 4k smart tv, and if i want to stream movies i use the popcorntime.sh/
Popcorntime, this is the original non-virus site.

But is very rare to i watch tv shows and movies, the last thing i watched was "The Robbot" on popcorntime

Popcorntime is a streaming based in torrent, before the torrent is completed it's already is streaming the movie, but popcorntime is only 720p and 1080p since the majority of torrents are in this resolution. Don't work in 4k for my TV who now is only useful for watch 4k pirated, or my Playstation 4 Pro. (Sorry PC, i wanted to buy a cheap thing to play in higher resolution more close to 4k and PC would be more expensive)

Popcorntime is very good for 720p or 1080p, have everything (English only, I don't understand the voices in english but i know how to read in english so i put the subtitles on in popcorntime with the default english voices for more coimpatibility with everything)

Popcorntime is like download a torrent, you can even choose in the option of popcorntime to let the movie still in your computer or delete automatically who is default option withlut change the settings.

Sorry for my bad english, but you people can use popcorntime, i use popcorntime in a linux of 1,2GB .iso and 8GB of memory ram ddr3 in notebook without hard disk working the linux live cd in a flash usb working directly in memory ram

lol

Popcorntime works like Netflix, but with everything who is pirated over all the internet so the catalog of popcorntime have more choices, popcorntime have a good interface with the catalog of movies to you browse and choose, but is based in download of torrent sites.

https:// popcorntime.sh/

…and then someone said CUT! WRAP IT AND SELL SELL SELL!

Thanks user. That description was warning enough not to damage my brain with this dreck

I'm not a Jew you shill, how much were you paid to post that?

At least criterion puts out the films that Hollyjew considers unprofitable. For years if you wanted to watch the good foreign films you would either have to be a student or live in the right cities. Now the cinema of the world is, at the very least, easy to find. But yeah lets rag on a company that's making money by doing something useful. Just because they release a shit film like Lena Dunham's trash doesn't make them bad, it's good camo and allows them to do what they have always done best.

Tell me about Soros! Why does he wear the SS uniform?

I have an android TV box for KODI, but I was only using it for local content off a hard drive. I knew there were loads of video hosting sites with pirated shit on them, but this SPECTO thing that searches through them all is really convenient. Still my kike ISP has data caps so I dunno how much I can really use it.

detected

fuck ing hell how is that even allowed to happen??

Come on now. Miss piggy skinner than Amy schumucker.

Check'd.

One of the worst things I've ever seen user.

Reminder. Netflix is as Jewish as it can get.
George Soros has saying in its policies too.
Avoid Netflix, avoid the Streaming Jew.
Actually, why one would want to pay for it when you can just pirate? And also, who watches series and movies anymore, they're blatant SJW freakshows today that even my normalfag friends can see trough and reject.

Why did I do this to myself? The laughter sounds like fucking stock recorded 50 years ago.

Related to Bernays huh? I did not know that, that explains a lot actually.

Bernays did a lot towards creating the hellish tactics these NWO shills use

Why must women and cucks ruin everything programmers make. Is it because all programmers are white knights?

Saved. Underrated post.

Dammit user why the fuck did you post this? now I have watch this trash cause I'm curious

Yeah, you're tempting me to act like an "I don't give a fuck about your faggy little jew-brew that you and your hipster friends, Dakota and Mason take micro-sips from" type of meathead.

What this guy said

Bernays (or someone working for him) changed the name of Propaganda to "Public Relations" because of the German use of Propaganda.

I think its notable that Freud hated America and stayed in Vienna, even when Bernays invited him to the US. Meanwhile Hitler hated Vienna because of Jewish degeneracy.

They really do take everything. Even Propaganda.

wew

this place is starting to descend into complete shit, with what I assume are Holla Forums marxist scum agitators gaslighting the entire board. And there are enough of them that the fucking mods never even check, if a few of the marxists coordinate to "report" you, they try to give YOU the ban.

A jew is the worst thing you can call someone. When the allegation is made, it needs to have viable evidence, lest it becomes meaningless. This place has attracted way too many retards and subversives. As Dr. Pierce would say "the resentful losers, the dregs of society" just trying to strike out at anyone who has anything they don't, is smarter than they are, writes better than they do, etc… Any of this, and immediately the trash here begins with "Jew" and the rest of the rabble go along with it.

We're know in a situation were this board has beenco-opted by the resentful losers, leftists gaslighters, and ACTUAL JIDFers/ANTIFA. This isn't the board it was a year ago, even 6 months ago. It's now ruined. And the mods aren't getting a handle on it. When the resentful losers– the type who would have been prime supporters of the Jew Bolsheviks when they overthrew Russia– can get anyone banned by screaming "Jew" (see Alinky's book– call your opponents what you are) the place can no longer function. It's fucking falling apart, and it's no longer even fun to spend 10 minutes here. Those of us who came here to flee the Bullshit when Moot cucked out on GG and helped build this place and get a reputation as a serious place where work actually used to get done as far as things like digging into the Clinton emails, creating good OC, etc… It's just fucking sad to see the brainless, resentful losers taking over this place and gaslighting, getting genuine oldfags banned nonstop and the mods unable to control it. RIP 8 Holla Forums.

Fucking George Fucking Soros Fucking.

OH HELLO, SCHLOMO!

Netflix's streaming service has been doing poorly since they took to doing just a bunch of their own original programming which is mostly shit.

People can enjoy watching a few of the older TV shows they get on there and binge watching that, but I have never met anyone that watched most of their original programming and liked it. House of Cards and Orange Is The New Black did well, but that's kinda it.

I've actually gotten several relatives to unsubscribe from Netflix by just commenting on this and having them realize that they really haven't used Netflix in ages because of how crap it is.

I imagine the main reason Netflix is staying afloat is because people have kept their subscriptions going and forgotten about it. Which is why there's likely a concern for them about needing to keep growing. As word of mouth gets around that Netflix has turned to shit there will be just more and more people unsubscribing which may or may not make them panic.

It's weird to me that they haven't tried remedying this situation since their position is much more precarious than a cable TV channel. A lot of TV channels don't get by because they're popular, they get by because they're part of packages that are sold to people that often just want ESPN or are getting the service bundled in with their internet package. Netflix being a standalone service makes it much easier for people to just get rid of it so you'd think they'd be trying to do more to avoid losing customers.

You take that back, fucker. I'd rather spend the rest of my life cumming in Piggy's hand-hole than let Schumer anywhere near MY hogleg.

M-Mrs. Piggy is a beautiful, beautiful woman! FUCK ALL OF YOU

Feeling conflicted about that Hitler dubs. God, she is aggressively unfunny. It's like being forced to sit around women discussing a yeast infection.

Prime example– here we have lefitst, 80 IQ trash from either cuck or 9gag without an original thought in his head, has no actual historical knowledge about Jews, history, or politcs, and is just here because his whore mother was too bust smoking meth to pay him enough attention as a child, and so let him get molested by her johns while she was passed out from her drug binges.

Now, instead of Holla Forums, they show up HERE since the MSM made this place appear trendy since it was actually accomplishing shit and having an impact on the culture. Now, leftist rabble like this have ruined a board many oldfags here worked hard to establish after we lost cuckchan. And the mods refuse to clean up this type of scum, even in a partial effort. They contribute nothing, always gaslighting, don't know anything, but just start screaming "Kike!" and then try to get people banned.

THIS is why this board is no longer worth a fuck, and will never be again unless the mods clean it up.

they're up like $50 over six months. it's probably just throwaway bullshit to get the thread started.

i cancelled my netflix months ago.

Miss Piggy didn't brag about being a toxic cum dumpster, and has had a longer, more successful career (admittedly from pressuring Kermit to keep her around)

I envy your foresight. It cannot be unseen.

Like staring into a void…

The chan magic is gone friendo. You should have moved on to personnel action a long time ago.

what's that do

I'm not on notebook, now I'm in my 4k TV with 3 different browsers open, 1 browser only to open tunein music website, and two firefox window, and one chrome window, with radio music open in the minimized browser, and is easy to see the 3 browsers in the same time in 3 websites different but one browser in firefox with 3 windows

I wanted a 4k TV to play games with better graphics, on PC or PS4 Pro. I love my 55 4k TV

*personal

I got to 1:40

Holy shit this is like seeing an 11 year old girl who watches too much youtube trying to be funny.

SPOILER THAT SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN!
I really didn't need to fucking see that disgusting subhuman!

That actually made me physically feel better. What the shit.

I should probably stress this part of your post because fun was actually what made us so appealing compared to the faggots that would get offended at and try to censor even the most basic aspects of humor.

here is some feminist comedy.

I've actually gone out with some people to comedy clubs a few times and the various stereotypes about stand up comedians seems spot on. They often go for these stereotypical routines that can make you wonder how in the hell this person thought they could make a living with this shit.

Trolls Are Flocking to Give Amy Schumer's Netflix Special Bad Reviews
Let's see how Jezebel commenters reacted to the news of this astroturf campaign to discredit a brave, talented woman

archive.is/UPB1m

Oh yes indeed, a massive swamp drain must first occur though

Have some comedic mental bleach. Post em'.

Oh look, it's you again!
FUCK OFF YID

That whole album is a masterpiece, I'll have to hear it all over again.
And Watermellon in Easter Hay is glorious.

Netflix is a app installed by default in the majority of new Smart TV's who will be the default like 4k TV's who comes by default being smart tv, i removed the netflix app of my TV after "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" trailer, and also because i don't use it, 95% the people in my family don't use it but they don't have smart tv, I remember one smart tv who comes with a default Netflix button in the control.

I hope you're right!

I prefer to download pirated 4k content or if needed watch something on popcorntime who is free and have full catalog of everything since is based in torrent download but with the same streaming and interface of netflix and i use this on my linux without hard disk so nothing will be saved in my hard disk and i have a temporary download of 3,5GB in the Linux Live CD of 1,2GB .iso i configurated with pinguybuilder and burn in flash usb with startup disk creater or Windows Rufus to burn flash USB.

And i like your comment and i hope you're right.

(((Frank Zappa)))
Apart from that jewish princess song, he is mostly poo poo pee pee neckbeard humour.

Netflix itself is alright and great, but as with pretty much every fucking thing on this planet, jews stick their fucking nose into it and do what jews always do. Same with coding, apps, cars, banks, companies, economy, countries, cultures.

To make my point: imagine a facebook filled with trad waifus and natsoc people, posting great pictures which have somewhat of a meaning and not just virtue singalling whores along with their retarded shit,.

Watched Gulliver's Travels(2010) the other night during a forced and mandatory family get together 'movie night'. Wasn't bad and didn't make me simmer with rage like I usually do when watching poisonous Hollywood movies or TV shows. Pretty wholesome and not jewey. I recommend to Holla Forumsacks.

oh god I watched it all

If you say so. He was lowbrow, but was using the mark when making a statement.

Get out. (((Frank Zappa))) is how his late wife Gail and now his younger children Ahmet and Diva are portraying him right now

Watch this video. (Lol, the uploader of the video closed the comments after Holla Forums BTFO'd him when he tried to say that Zappa was an SJW)

wew

it's nothing. the stock price has been fairly stable for months while people wait for the next financial report. Revenue growth last report was 35%. Expectations will be high for the next one, if they miss the stock price will take a tumble but Netflix isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Also, anytime Netflix is brought up I like to remind people that Netflix was co-founded by Edward Bernay's nephew. If you don't know who that is yet, do a search because it is a mandatory redpill.

Agree.

But i also removed Netflix of my smart tv because i don't want to pay for it, maybe i would pay if i liked the people behind it but since i don't like them i don't want to pay, but i have nothing against other Holla Forums users here who have this in their house, but i prefer to use other free choices like popcorntime, since i already pay for internet and i don't want to pay for netflix, i will not pay for musics or movies unless they are people i like or some good exception that i like.

Usually i only use my tv for computer, games and the rare occasional movie/series in pirated streaming like popcorntime or downloaded torrents. Sometimes few rare cartoons or anime.

Female comedians suck, nonetheless some of them don't lack hindsight

youtu.be/ipLatQqZD3Q?t=1m48s
(embedding the video don't allow to watch the important part of her "sketch")

This is the only female standup act that I've ever found to be somewhat competent. It didn't make me laugh, but at least as satire it was one point.

Aubrey Plaza impersonating (((Sarah Silverman))).

Just phoned them to complain. Be polite, but explain why this is fucking cancer and unacceptable. Bring up the show about white people, and the tranny bullshit, and Amy Schumer being the reason why they changed their rating system etc.

Questions? Call 1-877-742-1335

Thats the leaf number.

A lot of exercise machines in the gyms I've gone to the last few years had hookups for iphones which are now outdated. It was a big thing for a while and so it seemed like every gym was getting outfitted with these things so you could have the TV screen on the treadmills be connected to what video you played on your phone. Just because something was standard for a couple years doesn't mean it'll always be standard so I wouldn't get hung up much on it.

I wouldn't read too much into what apps are on the smart TVs by default because there's more apps now than a few years ago.

Netflix was the first to do a streaming service which had a decent selection. But now HBO, Showtime, Hulu, Amazon, and the Criterion collection all have their own services. There's actually competition now where before Netflix was enjoying a monopoly on streaming services.

These have largely only sprung up over the past year in the cases of HBO, Showtime, and Criterion. This shows that more companies are recognizing that becoming standalone services (or like Showtime hooking up with a streaming service) is a worthwhile practice so we may see several more pop up and cause headaches for Netflix.

I feel like stocks depend on perception to keep high so it can't be a good thing that we are seeing one story after another about people annoyed with Netflix.

pirating. This way you deprive the kike of shekels and you own that shit for real.

joke has been done 1,000 times before newfags. to the same exact image.

Never giving your money to any company that creates entertainment makes you irrelevant to the the media market so companies won't see any reason to create entertainment aimed at you.

And it's still funny, get over it you killjoy

It is still funny? Ok then

The hall of cost is the real nightmare for the jews!

The Holocaust will never stop being funny.

How did they corrupt her so?

Let me upgrade your shit.

Stop being bitter, you cunt

kek, excellent

Years of brutal satanic sexual abuse, probably.

10 years ago I bought all of my games, movies and music. Jews turned all three of them into shitholes. The only one aiming at us is the kike, but not companies worried about making a product people actually like, not just buy.

Like (((they))) corrupt all the child stars, the kike executives rape the shit out of them in parties while creating on then drug dependency, and when they're near to reach 18, they told them they need to whore out or they won't sell.

Who was the most serious anti-joke anti-fun Nazi you can think of? We could make a meme out of this. Find a cap with a bunch of the boys all having fun and laughing with eachother, and then Admiral Buzzkill shows up and kills everyones high spirits. I cant think of anyone who was particularly dry and overly serious, off the top of my head. Goebbels liked his jokes, Hitler liked his jokes, Himmler was a panzy etc.. maybe Heydrich. I had a very hard time finding a picture of him smiling, or being happy. Pic related.

Same way they corrupt all the shiksa's in Hollywood. They prey on the young to destroy their innocence. It really started, at least that I can tell, in the 90's for music.

I'm sorry fam, it's a good joke but you need to work on your delivery.

Didnt budwiser plumet as well?

I just often see people suggesting to never pay for any entertainment they enjoy which seems idiotic to me since it means no one would then be able to make a living by entertaining them.

I'm sorry to say that most movies and music have been pozzed for even longer than that.

tfw no one will color that pic

lol, if the average person would actually read the shit they make up about the holohoax instead of just believing that it happened and it was bad, the jews might actually find their little victim narrative in real danger….

terrible waste of digits
>implying you don't want the hollyjew to dry up and blow away in the wind

oh god if she was talking about her vagina it'd be a step up

Every fucking time

This may have been the case 70 years ago. Since then, everything you pay for, even if it is to buy a german car, ends up benefitting the kikes and enabling them. That's how global economics work, where a chink selling a bag of rice is somehow connected to a satellite manufacturer in Sweden.

I agree, but I said that I was buying shit, not that these industries were good at that point. You don't expect a 13y old young faggit to look through kike business while waiting for CoD 9999

supposedly fainted when he saw the state of the Jews in the camps, and complained about Goebbels hardline stance on Kristallnacht. Im making a thread now and trying to not make it shit, so its taking a minute.

Begone, jew.

oy vey

Netflix has really gone SJW with their shows. I watched Black Mirror hoping for some good dark scifi, and it was pretty decent, but literally EVERY episode had a mixed race couple in it, every time a black or Muslim man and a white woman. One even had a mixed race lesbian couple, just to up the ante. It was a bit much.

When Amy Schumer flies maybe. He couldn't even keep the story straight half the book, and it was only like 150 pages ffs. it was a quick holocaust. Kek

Please, feel free to contribute.

failed to link back to my post and accidentally linked my thread twice instead.

How much viagra did he have to take?! He's lucky he didn't kill himself.

i lost.. in a way that I had to shutdown my computer and throw it in the trashcan.

I believe that is literally a rule now at the BBC.

Ms Piggy is actually funny and non-degenerate
you can imagine sliding a member inside her without feeling dirty afterwards

Basically you are a pleb.

He was, also at a time when rampant suicide-tier drug use was near universal amongst his peers he spoke out against the degeneracy and promoted a drug free life.

There are some pretty based films in the Criterion Collection. They're adding in more Peckinpah this year as well as the movie "Being There." As a filmmaker and professional screenwriter I appreciate the ease of access to world cinema and older films that weren't tainted by the modern ideologies. I'm working now to reverse that, but I'm just one person.

I used to do stand up and slept at Doug Stanhope's house in Bisbee

What was that like? Did you consume a large amount of inebriants? He is funny, I don’t approve of his degeneracy but he is funny.

Okay, so I'm going to ask a question that's going to send some anons off the deep end, but I don't trust anyone else. Is there a legal alternative to Netflix that's just as good or better? I ask because, if it was just about me, I'd go the download route, but my parents and my wife want something they can enjoy without worrying about the cops and copyright trolls (and they will worry about it - one time my retired dad asked me 13 times in a row if they could trace a download of Are You Being Served? back to him). As much as I want to jettison Soros' bullshit from both homes, they will fight me tooth and nail, so if I can replace it with something similar but less vampire-pozzed, I'd really like to do so. Any options?
Please don't bring up Kodi, because they won't understand how to work it and the (((fuckers))) are already working on killing it - https:// torrentfreak.com/new-uk-kodi-piracy-blocking-injunction-is-a-pretty-scary-beast-170314/

Are you funny?

He's drunk all the time, like he's an actual alcoholic

Bingo is a bitch

He uses people for his own sick enjoyment hence the only reason he's had her crazy ass around for this long.

He wanted me to play fuckfuck games like drink piss out of a super soaker.

Yeah, whatever. 123movies, for now. Or just don't watch the celluloid jew.

I'm not as good as someone like Sam Hyde. It's a ton of work to get anywhere beyond just doing open mic. You need to live out of your car for a few years or get lucky with some online content.

I'm funnier than Brian Redban.

It's because the democrats party desperate wanted to put white men alone or being the enemy and put white women like part of other tribe, racial group, poc to desperate try to make white women vote in democrats party and put white men as the target of shit, basically they are wanting to turn white women in some sort of poc or part of other tribe and trying to create this narrative and sensation, to let white men trashed and being loser alone as target of their evil manipulation, basically the nigger is trash with nigger women, the arab is trash with arab women, the asian is trash with asian women, but the white women is victimized, the poc, and the narrative is white women against white men and the women of other race with men of own race, white men being the non-dominant submissive racially attacked loser or the neutral to be non-triggering for the nigger male, arab male, asian male, usually the manipulation of the disgusting establshment for years.

They are shilling so hard only against white males trying to put white women as part of other group and white men as the trash, meanwhile they don't shill against nigger male, arab male, asian male, against women of own race and the women of own race with white men, praising white men and shiting in the nigger or men of other race

Basically is intentional, and the white cucks of media industry are pathetic and i can't see white cucks celebrities making propaganda for democrats party, sell their ass for democrats lobby, media, establshment, is to vomit. And they want you pretending that these white cucks of hollywood are heros with their poozeed cuck behavior of sell their ass for democrats because these cucks want to be promoted in corrupt DNC establshment, industries, media, propaganda while the people feel even more disgust of them.

Look at the last years the propaganda always was trying to put white men in one group alone, white women mixed with the other race, but the dirty trick manipulation who they use is just call "white women" just "women" but call and target white men as "white men" this is the strategy of establshment tryng to get white women to think in themselves being poc, niggers and other shit and white men being enemy and part of other group in the racial social engineering manipulation of disgusting establshment for years in every industry who is controled, manipulated or follow the rules of democrats party, DNC, establshment manipulation for years

This is why white men is the only race openly racially trashed but white men need to be a neutral cuck or portrayed like trash for niggers and other disgusting piece of shit for years while they are trying to desperate manipulate and poison white women against men of own race, but keep nigger women, arab women, asian women in other social engineering since the best racial manipulation of democrats is put white men alone as racial target and try to make all the other united in some hate social engineering trying to scapegoating, trashing the white male, they want to make white women have pleasure in think in themselves as part of other tribe, race, group, the establshment want white women thinking that they are part of the group of niggers, think that white women is poc, and white men is the target, enemy, other tribe, other group

Is evil and disgusting.

Yeah I suppose you're right. If someone decided to buy Sam Hyde's book or support his shows then that's just empowering the jew.

Nice non-argument yid.

My folks are old, man. If they want to sit in their recliners and watch a movie, I'm not going to deny them. I want to provide a better alternative that they can access through their television.

I was going to do it, too. I got near black out drunk to prepare. He didn't like that because I got so drunk that it wasn't funny to him anymore. He had some female friend from Austin tell me I had to leave. I had to demand that he say it to my face. So I'm out on the street, completely trashed in this bumfuck town with no hotel or cab. I go into my car, beat off, throw up and sleep in the back seat. Apparently I fell on a cactus at some point and had needles in my arm.

Damn. I was hoping he was a cool guy, but he sounds like a jerk.

Other thing, this disgusting DNC and establshment know that is easier manipulate the women than the men, and the establshment also know that the women is usually submissive for the men, the son of a white men and asian women will vote for the male father figute, the son of white men and black women will vote and support the male father figure unless he is a faggot white cuck pussy libtard loser who is cuck enough to vote for democrats party even libtards using his race, gender, everything to trashing him, they know that white men being viewed good is bad for them, so white men need to be neutral, only with white women and not being praised by other race against men of own race in the same narrative with white women against men of own race for other race.

Basically, the democrats don't want white men with white, asian, black, no women, they want white men hated, looking like losers, trashed, and want desperate make some sort of racial social engineering brainwashing trying to make white women fantasize being part of other race, tribe, like niggers or other anti-white racist trash pampered by democrats party establshment and covered up, because they want to make white women feel part being in the tribe/group/race of niggers or others and don't be related to being of the same race/tribe/group of the men of own race since they want to brainwash white women to vote for democrats trash or any corrupt disgusting establshment and be the only race for years promoted against men of own race, even white men being the best men, the most desired, and the niggers being trash with nigger women, the arabs being trash with arab women, the asians being trash with asian women, but is the white male the hate manipulation propaganda of disgusting corrupt establshment wanting power.

They are wanting white men viewed bad with every women, own race, asian, any other women since they don't want white men having children, they think that have slave plantation votes is better for them, less white people is also better for the establshment, even children of white men and non-white women are a risk for the establshment since they follow their fathers, they prefer white women with non-white men because the children and votes will be for their corrupt disgusting establshment, they want white men being trashed, they want to sell these pathetic loser disgusting cucks of hollywood making proapganda for democrats because they are pathetic slut woman or male whores who sell their ass for the democrats party, dnc, lobby in these industries and want to be promoted in the corrupt media making propaganda for their corrupt owners in these industries.

Let it crash and burn. Always withdraw your support from the pozzed media and don't allow it to influence you (don't watch it).

Tell jok :]

I heard that she's blaming the alt-right for the low ratings. Apparently it's easier for her to blame a boogeyman than to face up to the fact that her show is shit.

He was super cool the first and second night. This was his super bowl party about four years ago.

I feel your pain.

ITT: newfags who don't even know about the brown pill

what's the deal with black people

they aren't black and they aren't people

Kill yourself faggot.

her best joke was the one she got from her boyfriend

Like the wreck of the hesperus.

user has a good point.

It's not just old people, but everyone renting a room on B&B

So when does this Free market fix bullshit kick in? all i see are businesses in fall everytime they shill something but they are still shilling like nothing happened.

When we get rid of this intellectual property bullshit

All I want to do with Netflix is watch oldish movies like Die Hard and Super Troopers and they took most of that shit down to pay for the original stuff.

I'm personally expecting within the next five or ten years, with the increasing number of people just not paying for cable or streaming services (i.e. not watching tv in general). We're going to be seeing an increasing number of studios and production companies going under. Most of them will probably just be bought out by others and the jews will just concentrate their control of the media even more. But I also see more then few crying to the government for free money to save muh jobs (i.e. jews jobs). When this happens we as a group have to make sure to do everything in are power (which should be much greater by that point) to say no and put a stop to it. This could also be a perfect time to slowly attempt to regain some kind of control of the msm. But really I would have no problem just letting them die completely.

We've gone full circle. PC culture has regressed us to the point where women can only talk about the two most stereotypical feminine topics. Patriarchy defeated.

Is subscribing to anime streaming websites redpilled?

It was real in my mind, stop demeaning my life experiences goy.

I dunno guys. I'm not a fan of 18+ goofy music. I prefere PG goofy like Weird Al and DEVO. First two Mother's albums are ok. . . But compared to other North American psych albums that came out the late 60's, it's pretty forgettable.

He ruins everything he dips his fingers into.

Where was her father? How could he let this happen?

Yeah the BBC has rules about having every race in every show. Complete insanity on display there.

kodi is good too

Thanks.

Library?

why is that reaction pic so perfect

fug

Mel is lurking

Holla Forums here. Now is the perfect time to cut not only your Netflix, but also your cable and other shit too. You can set up an entire home media center for under $80 now-a-days, and it's not even CIA botnet or normie-electronics assembled by some Maytag Man Wannabee.

After all is said and done, you have yourself a fully-powered digital media center/pirating device the size of a credit card!

What you will need
* Raspberry Pi (3 preferd, 2 works, 1 NO)

* Internet

* HD TV (this shit is awful on a SD 4:3 tv. Sorry)

* HDMI cable

* NOOBS SD (from the Pi website)

* Raspi Power Adapter

* Raspi Case (prefered with heat Sink)

* Keyboard (Bluetooth prefered)

* OPTIONAL: Wireless Dongle known to work with Raspberry Pi/Linux

* OPTIONAL: USB HDD (for media storage)

Starting
Connect everything, including the Wifi Dongle or the Ethernet cable. Make sure that you are on the right tv input, and the NOOBs SD card is in. Make sure this is all pluged in before plugging in the power adapter, as it will power after it is plugged in.

Installing
Next, using your keyboard, hold down the Shift key. This will bring up the NOOBs installer menu. Whay you're going to want ot do first is (if you are using WiFi press the key to oopen the wifi menu. It'll say. Connect to the internet with it then go back to the main menu and) scroll down to OSMC (Pi 2 or Pi 3). Press space to select, then press return/enter to have it install. It may promot you that it will overwrite the whole system. Select OK using the keyboard.

After the install occurs, the system should reboot automatically and it will boot into the OSMC. OSMC (Open Source Media Center) is a Debian-based System with Kodi at its core.

Settings
You may need some light tweeks to the Raspberry Pi boot config, which can easily be done in the My OSMC menu. Consult this guide if you want to be a poweruser. elinux.org/RPiconfig

Most of the settings (such as moving to 1080pi) can be done via the settings menu of OSMC. Change to Expert level, go to Display, change to 1080pi, then scroll down to calabrate video. You will open a wizard that will diaplay a line and a box. The fist step is to move the arrow keys until the top right has an arrow. Move that until you get it at the exact corner. Next, do the same for the bottom arrow. They probably won't ber visible since the default picture is wider than the screen itself.

The addons/repos
You need to add third-party repo (repositories) to get the super cool (but borderline illegal) add-ons so you can pirate shit. These repos have instructions so I need not repeat them here

* superrepo.org/get-started/

* tvaddons.ag/

The primary pirating addons you will need are Exodus (for movies/tv) and C-Cloud (for IPTV, aka Internet Protocol TV, which is a newer streaming protocol on the net).

Legal addons that may interest you include:

* Daily Motion

* RT News

* Infowars

* Youtube (glitchy)

* Vimeo

* Vevo

Some things to consider
You may not like that sometimes the video/audio gets desyncronized. This is due to the fact that in order to cut costs, the Pi doesn't have hardware-support for MPEG video (and Windows Media, but who gives a shit about that). You need to purchase the codes for a dollar to unlock it. You can do that here raspberrypi.com/mpeg-2-license-key/

You may miss being able to tune into the news, watch sports, etc on cable. Well, it seems that the normalfag millenials don't know that Antenna TV is still a thing. Buy an antenna and either plug it into the back of your HD TV and do a channel scan OR buy a computer TV tuner for your Pi and watch tv right off of OSMC. OSMC also doubles as a TV guide and a DVR!

does she assume people who like comedy are simply going to not watch her shit

user is right. The included stock "tumble" amounts to a whole pile of shit. That doesn't mean Netflix can't still feel the heat.

Right on the money. Subscribed to Netflix for over five years at this point. Remember when they were just a DVD service. The last two years broke me of all that. Couldn't find a damn thing worth watching. These last three months – with the 'fuck whitey' vibe they've been giving off in their programming – I just admitted that shit was never going to justify itself. I know they'll be others. And there are streaming services that will fill in that gap. Can't wait to see that motherfucking ship burn, though.

she hasnt done any stand up since she stopped after the first and only time bombed
she was an intern on SNL
shes not funny

No

Seriously, consider suicide

You must be new, jewmer is a jew, jewflix is jew, it's jew nepotism and jew agenda.

To be fair, that fair that was Germany's greatest crime…

Sooo… just like tv has been for the past 70+ years?
I never understand why get in such a hissy fit over ads online but not as much on cable…
It's not even half the advertisements that tv had at it's shortest period in time.

Here's the part she talks about Jews :'^) :'^) :'^)

That means jews only create time wasting attention grabbing shit for shitskins, faggots and sjws, while they're getting jewed circused, the jew aware are getting ahead.

Amy Schumer getting BTFO!

LOL her father was pushing it too. They know the hollywood game.

wat

This is eye bleach

==Kodi==

Based Pupinia.

camsluts just aren't the same anymore

Dummies!

You know it's an act, right?

i'd imagine so

My only thoughts when watching this: how the fuck are they so stupid?

I take back what I said. I know why, evolution. It's just baffling.

Fucking hilarious nigger.

She actually is a Donald Trump fan ooc

You're all false. This all started from:

Dear White People

We could go on all day, about what could have been or happened, but I know for sure I cancelled because of Dear White People.

"Relax, I put cream on it"

Is this compatible with our hate machine? Can we create a Tay?

Disregard, I suck cocks.

She's an act, but a lot of what she does is distorted truth. If anything, she's just a high-level IRL shitposter.And this requires much intellect.:^)

she's an ugly whore that blashphemed pepe.

Stand up comedy is a completely bydlo-tier entertainment. Her being a vomit-inducing, gargantuan jewish sow makes it even worse.

If I wanted to laugh at jewish jokes, I'd visit a holocaust museum, not turn on netflix.

wew

How so?

Do these motherfuckers not understand the concept of a gradient scale? SPECTRUM

Well. New blood in the movement doesn't hurt.

Basically this then.

I imagine it will just make their platform worse and cause people to leave. It's a positive in the end. It reminds me of how Youtube has been progressively breaking more and more useful features for the past several years and pissing off its users and most popular content creators. Youtbe is free and there's no alternative so people don't leave. Netflix is not free, they've already been having trouble retaining long time users because there's no point in having it once you've seen everything on their network that you're interested in, and piracy is a free alternative. I think this will just damage Netflix.

I live in a big city with a 24-7 comedy radio station. Whenever they play her I remember why I hate comediennes.

I realize now why: it's because she a fucking Jew. Not because she's a woman. Jewish women in comedy are terrible. The gentile women are generally okay and don't constantly talk about their cunts.

I really like Maria Bamford. She's a goy with ten times the talent of all these Kike whores. This high verbal IQ? I don't see how it can exist. They're horrible. Everything they say is fucking stupid.

You know you can download movies?

Wasn't that the movie with the Nazi rape machine used to summon a demon? Legend of the demon womb I think.

Eh, the "verbal IQ" is just being able to adapt quickly (remember what the Jew is known for) to certain discussion-situations.

C'mon, man, I had gotten 67 dubs , you can at least answer my question.

*Not necessarily for coming up with crap. Which is also why they think in the spur of the moment.

I think he's talking about this? Not sure though.

Geez, I should not be typing this late.

Dunno how that's blasphemy.

Try and discern what the story here is. It's not the Jew pig. She's the tree, the forest is the internet network of Jew filth losing business and it being reflected in it's stock price. Normies are rejecting the programming. Or are you a fucking Jew who doesn't want that to be known? They want to cover that up, hence changing their rating system. Which means! They're doubling down on the poz.

that picture just makes me sad.
why do you make me feel these feels user.
why?

Netflix's audience is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It’s covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections.

Maria Bamford is awesome

Holla Forums, we here at Holla Forums may not always show our appreciation, but we are glad that we have your collective autism sharing the same site with us. Thanks.

might as well tell people to buy a box so they can have private a media server

Pure pleb, it has a PPI worse than a traditional monitor. You should have gotten a 40"-44".

Or you could just not be a faggot and hook up your TV to your computer. For a lower cost you can buy HDMI extenders, or just use the Plex app on a SmartTV. You're just looking for an excuse to use your meme board.

user, Smart TVs are CIA/NSA bullshit connected to the Internet 24/7 and even have in their privacy statement that you need to watch what you say around them because the audio data picked up by the always-on Mic gets sent to the company for (((User Experience Improvements)))

Also, this OSMC is superior to any Smart TV software I have used. Plus it's Open Source, meaning you can customize it anyway you want by changing the code and shit. Can you do that with your Samsung botnet?

You do realize that you can put them on a VLAN which isnt routable to the internet?

Yes. developer.samsung.com/tv

You're just looking for an excuse to use your shitty board.

You have many options for home theater/pirating and the Raspberry Pi is just one option. it's also affordable. You also have things (though I don't recommend them) like the Apple TV. You can put OSMC on the Apple TV too.

If you are so against the RasPi get the Vero, the device built by OSMC themselves. You don't even need to get OSMC, there are others equally good. I just use it myself and have enjoyed it so I put them in my little guide there.

People already have computers and can just install Plex. And if you insist on connecting a full blown OS to a TV, HDMI extenders are cheaper than your RasPi setup with all the accessories.

True, but my meme machine is the size of a credit card, and people are getting similar devices (such as Apple TVs) anyway. If you don't like the Pi you can also repurpose it after-the-fact into a mini-computer or what have you.

Also computers are big. You really want to put an entire Desktop/Laptop in your TV cabnet when there are hundreds of smaller/less power comsuming/light-weight alternatives?

It's just one method you could go down, like I said.

How many times do I have to say HDMI extender or Plex? You do realize that HDMI extenders are the same size, and the Plex app runs natively on most SmartTVs.

why does anyone think this post is underrated. this joke is made every fucking time that picture is posted anywhere, every fucking time right on que

I think Kodi is superior to Plex and I just don't understand your adversion to a fullly-fledged OS with Kodi as its base. Or are you against the microcomputer itself? I know the people who make them are SJW but the actual device is pretty nice.

neat! thanks user

exo plz

Because it provides no value for most people, and as i've said a thousand times if you really want a full OS just get a HDMI extender.

I'm against the RasPi because it is a solution looking for a problem.

Well that's your viewpoint and I don't agree with it. Make your own guide then and let people choose what they want to do

I think you mean shill Holla Forums with open sores cancer.

When I first met my girlfriend she was using Linux on a thumb drive because of cancer like you, because no one on Holla Forums could tell her how to reinstall windows.

Kathleen Madigan is also decent

I would rather have Miss Piggy as my wife.

She must have been a genius. She couldn't buy a fucking book or watch one of the million guides on Jewtube on it? Or go to a site like fucking leddit and just mention that she had a twat (assuming she did) and 1,000 white knights would have swarmed her? Why Holla Forums on this board? People assume a basic working knowledge of shit here on any board.

She doesnt have installation media because she bought a used laptop, and they dont tell you how to pirate it.

Because she tries to not be a girl on the internet?

Because she goes here?

S T O P

Seriously though, why would you want to join the botnet? Why would you use Zionism: The OS? Why would you want the entierty of your data uploaded in near-real time to the NSA?

Fucking beats me. Wanna know why I have bootable flash drives of all of those Windows OSs in all kinds of variations? Because normalfags are fucking idiots and are prepared to pay obscene amounts of money just so you reinstall their shitty virus-ridden Windows OS, let's not even get into how much I charge for anything that's even remotely more complicated than that. Wanna know the best part? I'm still charge about 30%-50% less than computer stores around here.

Come on user, we all know you would have clicked on the spoiler anyway :^)

Falling for the Judaeo-Christian meme, obviously.

Is this the dumb obese kike who wanted to keep shitskins out of her own general vicinity and schools or was that Samantha Bee?

funniest part of the clip btw

Condensed version

godspeed, mr. Gibson

I watched the first 10 seconds, and I feel like hitting the bottle.

NSA here, running SELinux in TEMPEST-shielded hardware built in-house (so no secret 3G radio chips in the CPU).
u mirin goy?

Society is becoming a PC place that is more invasive and policing than should be allowed on American soil. It's almost like they pick and choose which laws and amendments to abide by and toss the others. I'm sick of this shit

I also forgot to add that if the general consensus is that someone isn't funny, then that person isn't funny and should either get new material or quit

Disagreed. There's occasional stupidity, and I'm sure paid shills post in some retarded threads making it seem like they're important, to shit up the board, but we're quite intact overall.

I think it has less to do with political shenanigans and more to do with the fact that 80% of the big screen movies you'd want to watch don't even make it to Netflix, and instead you get shitty made-for-TV movies and retro shit you've already watched 100 times.

Ah well, at least they have Charles Bronson

Amy Schumuer Cosplay as Miss Piggy When? Schumer as piggy gets drilled by Simon Hedberg as Kermit, when? Needs this now. Could we take up a collection and contract a porn company to make a porn where miss pigy does standup and then gets railed backstage? pwease?

check out "Only in it for the Money"

Satire of San Fran in sixties it makes a great satire of now as well.

I have this bizarre feeling I've already seen this in some Sam Hyde skit. I am half expecting her to start thrashing the place because it just feels like a fucking Sam Hyde standup, yet it isn't, this bitch is actually serious and thinks this is comedy.

I'm glad that I don't pay for "entertainment" and just torrent anime all day long.

I mostly use primewire.ag it's not bad

Well, I learned something new today. Never really looked into the origins of the term public relations. And once again, it's a fucking jew merely rebranding something, then hanging a vile connotation on the original. Every fucking time.

Truly, solace is the sacrifice that magic demands.

It is at once disgusting but also fitting punishment. Welcome to the real world, little jewish princess.

man, goebbels looks like the kind of guy you'd laugh for hours with, making fun of jews and telling funny jew stories.

what happened to the real Miley Cyrus, did Holla Forums ever found out?

I'll need sauce on that, Mr. Pedant.

Alright, I laughed. That was pretty good, and you obviously know your audience.

I'll never not watch these webms.

Fucking exactly.

If you ever want your family members to cancel Netflix, just put on the first episode of that glorious Netflix Original, Sens8, and walk away. If they can watch past the scene where the lesbo pegs the tranny and drops the greasy dildo on the floor, they're past salvation.

Kawaii!

This is an incredibly important point that is lost on many. You need to constantly push back against people grouping women with "minorities". I can't tell you the number of times some cuck said "minorities and women" as if they're some cohesive, singular group, and the number of times I've had to step in and defend women against being grouped with degenerates and subhumans. Don't neglect how important it is to make sure we smash this garbage early. Think about how the homos have picked up a bunch of other degenerate groups (e.g. LGBTQHIV+), even if they don't have to do with sexual preference.

She's like dee from always sunny.

Netflix users have always given everything 1-2 stars. There're good horror movies sitting on .5 rating. Only Disney stuff has been getting 4-5. Just pointing out that this isn't really a Schumer related change, they're probably just copying jewtube.

a lot of thumbs down looks way worse than a lack of stars though

Yeah, I'd plow miss piggie.

It's a good idea, but they have mobility issues. Netflix has been a Godsend to them because they can just look through a list and hit play. That, ideally, is what I want any replacements to be.

These are the ones that i am aware of, are there any other alternatives?

I remember visiting a streaming site that was based around good old, classic movies but i cant remember its name..

Degenerate whores breed more. That family is a validation of eugenics.

Toasting in legendary bread

Fucking keked

Reminder that J K Rowling may be worth a lot, but she is still a woman, and we all know how that turned out when she was exposed to modern jokes.

In related Netflix News. Today Iron Fist came out
See pic related.

When asked WHY it was going so badly, the star said
So basically…everything is Trumps fault. Including Netflix shitting the bed with failed comedy specials and somehow fucking up a surefire Marvel goldmine

source inquisitr.com/4059224/iron-fist-review-score-spells-disaster-finn-jones-blames-donald-trump/

It's funny that he identifies the anti-white agenda, but then blames Trump instead of cultural marxism

netflix should pickup MDE Presents: World Peace

wew what a great list of meme movies to hand off to people, do you wear your drive jacket too when passing those off? Fuckin hell I hope this is some Holla Forums pasta

heiled my nip friend

If she's this boring and obnoxious when she rehearses and tries, just imagine how fucking great she must be on dates.

Thanks for your tips, very good comment, this is useful for my experiments with raspeberry pi.

I'm cume

Use less energy and looking better being small is a good thing, thanks, I like these raspberry pi but i never buy one. I will buy maybe in the next month to make this.

I managed to hold 34 seconds.

Never seen that one before. Carlin is a comedy God. Thanks user.

underrated post

It went into overdrive with Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' performance in '84. After that, the entire awards show shifted into a "what cuuuuh-razy thing will happen this year?" event.

Fucking WHAT

FFS !! all jews are ugly but GD this cunt makes me want to puke literally, what a disgusting pile of poop.

…This is one of those times we just don't interfere and let them kill themselves, rite?

quite literally, dude was allabout dem flowers. From chicken farmer to florist.
I wish jews hadn't fucked up all the history because I'd really love to know the real story on how he got so high up. Must be hiding some Hannibal Lecter in there somewhere.

Think about how much you have to hate Sarah Silverman to do this. Good girl. She can be Holla Forums's GF for the next 18 hours. Then she has to leave

Dave Chapelle did do some dick stuff. The "I want to be so famous that I can put my dick on people's shoulder" bit. Then there was the "botox balls" and, I guess, "spread your cheeks and lift your sack". Then there's the "cum in the fish tank" one as well.

Himmler was SS member #168, so he was in on the ground floor. In 1924, with the Party doing poorly, Himmler worked in propaganda under Gregor Strasser himself. In 1927, having worked diligently as deputy propaganda chief for several years, he approached Hitler directly with the idea of a racially pure fighting force with direct ties to the Party. The next year, Hitler put Himmler in charge of the SS, but left it subordinate to the SA.

Three years later, Himmler had whipped his group into a fine state. The impressive bodyguards and their hard-working, sober leader stayed on Hitler's good side, so he calved them off from the SA. Three years after that, in 1934, Himmler was one of the chief conspirators in breaking Rohm. After that, he virtually had a free hand.

So there's your answer. He didn't so much rise in the SS, as build it up around himself almost from scratch. Himmler was smart, cunning, loyal, and very hard-working. Be like Himmler, and you'll go far in any field you work in. At least, until British Intelligence murders you.

Really though, the only stand-up comedian I've enjoyed is George Carlin, and he's fucking dead.

Apparently it was Bormann. Definitely has That Guy look.

Throw in Shock to the System and Falling Down sometime too, Edgar Steele swore by those long time ago, to me they seem pretty similar thematically, except in one the downtrodden guy successfully goes Full Bateman and in the other is successfully destroyed by modern society. the resignation in Douglas' face in Falling Down at the end when he just gives up, starts joking with the cop, ow.

She ever see Flesh+Blood or Ladyhawke? Rutger makes the best authentic-looking knight.

jej, make it so

apparently they had 10% per store that was at 'manager discretion' so naturally they crammed it full of nerd fuel, tiddies, shitty horror movies, and animu.

kek

She was a cumslut from back when cumsluts were classy, like Mansfield, and Gabor, who she's based on. Also when the most dangerous stereotype of women we had was "they were too possessive"

moderately red opinions for the kiddies who are pre-pilled, I never cared for his music much though, gimmie Satriani instead.

nothin' keeeed!

Who is that semen demon, OP?

She keeps yelling and telling people she's making jokes lol, then brings up sexism about halfway. Stopped there.

The stupid fucking shit about LGBTQ is once you add the Q all the previous letters become irrelevant as they are all fucking queers. If you aren't a heterosexual man or woman, you're a fucking queer.

newfags

thats not an actual dick joke
thats a strip search joke

The actor was commenting on how reviewers were probably biased because they saw Trump in his character. He wasn't blaming Trump so much as the people kvetching.

Ah, thanks, noice. Any particular book you'd rec btw? Most of what I've come across on for him is pretty wiki-tier

I know a better alternative to Netflix that is free and isnt filled with mass cuckoldry. Look up piratebay

Satty btw

They didn't. The one in this pic is dead. They tried, she resisted, got hogtied, beaten, body dumped in the desert. The skanky one is her replacement.

They say that politics is showbusiness for ugly people, but more and more, I think we're seeing that comedy is politics for dumb people.

There is only one source to go to for Himmler information – Focal Point. Here's a catalog:
fpp.co.uk/Himmler/
And the .pdf of David Irving's Himmler bio gallery:
fpp.co.uk/books/Himmler/Catalogue38.pdf

Of course Netflix was going to be destroyed.

How dare the goyim ignore commercials and choose exactly what to watch when they want to watch it.

…i remember a Comedy Central special about this average sized, smaller than fatty here, long haired jew whose face was obscured. She was alright to look at. And the jokes were funny.

I guess kikes are tired of producing quality material, or even just have men write for women. Oh well.

It would make a come back if i could watch Sg1 and SGA on stream.

I used them or something else to watch the Stargate movies kn hard copy. Good times.

You are a man of unusual tastes.
That's Nas Daq. Made it big around the turn of the century. Has had her ups and downs, but still produces good material on occasion.

i saw a webm of her on Holla Forums crying and slobbering all over the place begging to be choke fucked and degraded. i almost fapped

She sure seems she made it big.

Calling this nigger out.

Go sodomize yourself you faggot, hur dur Holla Forums is so mean, they're hursting my fee fee's.
Grow a fucking pair or crawl back to >>>/cuckchan/

she was a whore to begin with.
they all are

talented guy but a leftist hippie at heart

are you retarded?

He has good taste

this guy has a point.
and all those niggers that responded to him calling him a kike proved his point.
this chan used to be good. but now it's starting to die with the constant flow of newfags and shills.
tons of braindead posts and low-effort OPs with no real thought put into it.
just take a look at this thread.
how many meaningful posts do you see and how does that number compare to those 2 years ago?

make this board better
or just call people kikes for pointing out the problem
you choose.

What were the last 3 you read?

At first I cringed; however, by minute 2 I started to feel pity for her for being so awful. It was "please clap" guac merchant-tier. inb4 empathy is a sign of weakness on Holla Forums

Are you the dumb spic that got banned from the rape thread?

She is so gross. Her taint probably smells like week old canned mackerel left out in the sun. Hearing her constant slut jokes. I would rather kill my genetic line than mix it with that. Then again…who the fuck wants to mix with one of the ((chosen))?

Hulu?

Sure, but with a DVD you can easily show it to your normie friends and family who often are not tech savvy.

Are you? Or are you out of the loop?

I don't know if the kikes are moving further left more quickly or I'm moving further right. There's literally zero on the electronic synagogue that's watchable these days. Old "Rome" reruns and "Sopranos." I tried to watch that new HBO show since Nolan wrote it, and race mixing filth in my face during first episode. they never used to push race-mixing and faggotry this hard before. It's unbearable.

you're either stupid or very old.

I get you, but I understand what he is saying. Even when I have a digital copy I usually have to put it on a physical medium for my parents to watch it. My mother barely understands computers, and my father has infected every computer he has ever owned.

Although now that I actually clicked back to the beginning. In America it is hard to actually rent things. I can walk into a Sunkus and rent movies. So take everything I have written with a grain of salt.

I don't know, DVDs easily scratched and lost. There's nothing to watch anymore so it's a moot point. I haven't used of physical copy of anything..maybe I'm just fucking lazy and if I can't torrent or it's not streaming I don't care enough.

Happy pattys day nigger :^)

Like the Irish aren't niggers themselves. :^)

Are you still a disgusting degenerate, or has Holla Forums guided you to the light?

Yeah, I enjoyed his insights on the dumb things humans do and some of his social commentary was very spot-on (his jokes on PC culture and softening of language to twist reality), but he really goes full retard when he blames it on ebil white people instead of (((them))). Still miss him, though, I think he might have been a Trump guy if he had lived to see what we now fight against.

I know she's technically a Jew, but her face looks like the epitome of Nordicism successfully impregnated a pig.

they killed her, not metaphorically but they actually literally murdered her, and then they replaced miley cyrus with someone else

Hall of Cost.
That's about as good as Bone apple tea, 80HD or chicken permission

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Schumer#/media/File:Amy_Schumer.jpg.

Look at her in 2006, she looks more jewish

Once again OP is a baiting faggot.

Wrong.

Netflix has been testing this new review system for over a year. It has nothing to do with Amy Schumer. Op is a shit posting idiot and if you fell for his bait you are a fucking fool.

ALSO….

The new thumbs up / thumbs down review system will be better for people like us, who want to raid shit SJW Netflix programming. It will be far easier to give something overwhelmingly bad reviews. There's no 5 star middle ground, only thumbs up and thumbs down.

Lastly, OP is a faggot.

PS: I live right next to the new Netflix world headquarters on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.

which of the opening clips are you?

assuming you're even telling the truth, how is the fact that you happen to live near a corporation's headquarters supposed to impart some natural insight into their dealings? It's not like Netflix are in the mining business and you can offer some useful observations on how they're breaking rocks because you can observe it out your window… Are you sifting through their trash? Do they have unusually loud board meetings that you are able to eaves drop on from your kitchen window? Way to fuck-up a reasonable rebuttal with a cringe closing remark.

Overall, I rate your post 2/10
you've earned a thumbs down

PS: for 3 months in 2012 i lived 5/8ths of a mile from a recalcitrant shitposting autist with no self-awareness.

No, get lost shill

Armeniam genociders always wrong.

Just dumped my account with them a few weeks ago.
Don't miss it at all.

Pic was the best part of the whole show…

Pic was the best part of the whole show…>>9516624
Who is this cattle charming goddess?

meant for

clean your pallet

To be this young and yet this ugly…

you dont know what youre talking about. early mothers was a surrealist/political statement. the song "brown shoes dont make it" is literally a song about local government officials pretending to be white house superstars and fucking teen children. he used absurdity and obscenity to hide his political agenda. the insane shit he knew about the intricacies of geopolitics is unparalleled by any musician ever. he was basically a Holla Forumsack that grew up before computers and instead of shitposting, composed thousands of hours of music. you could even say his music was his own form of shitposting and memery (his songs constantly evolved over time, much like our memes). its deliberately difficult, obscene, and tough to digest because zappa hated normies and wanted people to wake up.

hands down, the most intelligent person in the entirety of the 60s movement. anti-drugs, pro information, pro constitution. sound familiar?

Fly to Czech republic, around the country and try real beer.

2017, still paying for the propaganda that they feed you.

this speech in which goebles descried how the zionist rose up when they lost power as they are doing right now is banned on jewtube, any links?

or maybe he was just a highly creative, but mentally-ill contrarian. have some perspective user.

when fools start dragging their families into their "art" and swearing off drugs while smoking like a chimney and not getting prostate checks, it's a pretty sure sign that their politics should probably be taken with a grain of salt - whatever they appear to be.

Appreciate this one's work if you like, but look elsewhere for your folk heroes, pol.

Source?

How can I incorporate this in a retropie + KODI setup?

Bah dum ching!

i see. so jewesses get their hair ironed like negresses

Checked.
I cringed, does this mean I lost?

Oh, that's good. I'm going to have to remember that one.

When there's culture, pride and beauty all cultures have this sense of magnificent awe to them, what has destroyed everything is marxism and multiculturalism, it's fucking disgusting what they've done to the individual beauty of different ethnic and cultural history. Except niggers. They're perpetually retarded.

jews are niggers, 4%

too funny m8

Fuck him. He was a fucking lefty. But I have to admid, this was funney.

That's what you sound like retard.

The programmers do what they're told to get a paycheck. kys.

Literally babby's first piracy the app.

Have a list of pro-white wholesome cinema: whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm

Miley isn't Jewish but she loves shekels nonetheless, which is why she does Barmitzvahs

I read an old Hustler interview with him while at work once. I was expecting some ridiculous shit but I found that I had never agreed so much on politics and government with a celebrity before.

So no more clicking on every half orc title shoved in my face and checking "Hated It"?

The GF got netflix and I finally started playing with it; I was sickened at what I found.

It's as if all netflix originals have little bits of SJW ideology in them. Tiny little Overton-window movers here and there to plant the seeds of these concepts in the normie mind…

It's absolutely ovenworthy.

Top-tier series. I presume it isnt in Netflix, right? Because I cant see other reason to post the video in the thread.

I have no idea. I just wanted to recommend it.

anyone who uses this term is almost always the fucking retard who was using it himself a a week ago. If you're the insecure about your age/experience, you'd be better off on cuckchan.

mfw people don't even know who Twiggy was anymore, unless they've seen the original Jews Brothers or dig Pizzicato 5.

The human mind is forgetful, he who holds histories knowledge holds the mind of today.

Orthodox jews do nothing but study

their study theit satanic talmud until they have a lot of it memorized and don't earn their daily keep. We pay for their upkeep from our pockets in the ZOG. It's not going to last.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this… thing… and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"… by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

I've never used it because I have private trackers and VLC. I don't need anyone to hold my hand.

Women are not funny. They are not "equal".
They are good for only a few things.
Cannot wait for Sex-Bots. I'll reprogram mine to harpoon these land whales.

This endless decay of civilization has always been step by step, with some steps larger than others, but with no great sudden leap from day to day.
But every once in a while I am able to step back and get a clearer picture, and every time I am beyond dumbfounded at the seemingly surgical precision with which these developments occur - they are to the letter exactly what a parody of a dystopia or joke of a slippery slope would have been, a few years ago. But here it is, now, and it's not a joke, it's for real.

I mean holy fuck

Why don't you just fuck a dog like a decent, god-fearing perverted deviant?

Are you sure?

Why? I own thousands of dollars worth of DVDs, all quality movies and tv shows that I don't watch anymore and can't get rid of. I can't think of a worse thing to have spent money on. If you MUST watch kike propaganda and don't have a local video rental store, Netflix disc services are still better than blowing all your money on physical copies that immediately depreciate, and you don't have to subscribe to their pozzed streaming service.

Meant to include: this way you're not supporting their original content because they're different sides of the company.

go kill yourself kike , there are a dozen streamsites out there, no need to buy shit.

what a helpful post, thanks.

so your argument is… that there shouldn't be any brainlessly-easy, normie-friendly and roku-like interface for piracy? or that they can exist, but you're only cool if you avoid them in favor of torrent trackers, usenet binaries, or some edgier kind of MUH SEKRIT CLUBHOUSE? it's like you're sucking five cocks at once - you're such a faggot I'm torn between astonishment at WHY anyone would be such a faggot, and wonder at how being such a faggot is even possible.

also super helpful, thanks for this patient and detailed explanation.
the part of this that i think is even more exciting, though, is that it's a potential channel for disseminating redpills (and even just non-pozzed quality material) that's completely outside the kike veto power over youtube, netflix, cable tv, radio/satellite etc. if it's simple enough to use that normies can be reeled in by the prospect of OMG FREE GAME OF TITS, it's only a small jump from there to growing an audience for our own OC. Unavailable anywhere else! Actual free speech!

What is this one supposed to be?

Might as well add this here– found a show on amazon prime called "The Collection." It seems to be about a "Fashion House" in Paris in 1947. Yes, subject matter may seem gay, but I've paid semi-attention to about 3 episodes and all the speaking parts are White characters, and they manage to (somehow) clean out all the animals to show Paris streets free of niggers and Arabs.

You may not care for the actual subject matter, I don't, know or care nothing about fashion. But Jesus it's nice to see Paris as it might have looked in 1947 and imagine what it would have been like to live in a white Paris before it was ruined with Algerians and then Muslim and nigger scum from every corner of the planet.

Also going to try to make an effort I think to watch the seasons of "Downtown Abby." I know, electric synagogue is cancer, but when you live alone and just need some sort of background noise while you are working or shit posting, these do nicely. HAs anyone watched" Downton Abbey" and is it as free of niggers as I'm hoping, and are there at a least a few cute waifuish girls?

did you ever get a job related to that? Know someone who went to USC grad production program and thought it was useless. Successful now and actually has an Oscar, but in general anyone who "majors" in film or even goes to film school for an MFA is looked down on. the only use is that you get to play with the "toys" there and learn the different lens and such. And, you can make connections but at days end, esp. if you're a writer, you're really on your won in terms of everything.

Netflix has the worst content. My cousin had netflix so I asked for his account info to use it and I searched the catalogue for 30 mins and all I could find worth watching was all the seasons of fraiser

This made me go out in to the night and buy heroin for the first time to numb the pain.

Then how did you post?

31 seconds. Up until the "we all need, ughnnghfffgh" bit.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'll try again in a few minutes after I've taken a few deep breaths.

1:10.
Can't do it. I'm out.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

Also, your chart is shit.

Probably "Parmesan".

You don't have to use it for piracy, and in fact it's not built in. That's NOT it's purpose. It's purpose is to let you watch pirated shit on your living room TV and not have to ever leave the couch like a lazy shit and just use the remote.

No thanks lad.