12 days until E3

I hope we get these daily. Im really looking forward to the Sony/MS trainwrecks.

YOU WANT CRASH BANDICOOT?
TOO BAD!
HERE MORTAR KOMBAT XI! FUCK U!

We're doing the countdown.
Save the image, if no one else posts it, then follow tradition and be the one to post the next number until E3.

We're going to see how bad this baby burns.

what's going on with deep down anyway? have they said anything after those presentations?

This is cheating, we already know the Nintendo one to be true.

The "one game + amiibo" one I mean.

Really? Source?

THE WINNER TAKES AAALLLL

Right, almost forgot about them trying to look hip by bringing out some indieshitter.

ITS THE THRILL OF ONE MORE KILL

RESIDENT EVIL 7

You missed the revised version he Retweeted.

THE LAST ONE TO FALLLL

WILL NEVER SACRIFICE THE SHILLS

I wonder how cringeworthy Ayesha will get this year.

That's actually pretty close. I don't why you were even making threads before since it was so far away.

You say that, but despite how far they've fallen in many regards they're still going to show more gameplay that anyone else. We all know it.

I wish these retarded companies would just stop with the pre-rendered cinematic "trailers" that show fuck-all of the actual game, but they JUST KEEP DOING IT & IT MAKES UP MOST OF E3 FUCKAKAKAREVONMTEURBVOPER JUST STOP!!

E3 soon fellow stalker

Surprised FFVII Remake didn't get a spot in there.

I hope this is the last one before the crash. E3 needs to die off.

Gameplay we've likely already seen. Lets stop kidding ourselves here, no one is going to show a ton of "real gameplay" that is going to be fresh. That ship sailed years ago, they now milk bite size pieces for months and nintendo is no different. Your childhood friend is dead, champ.

I hope all the devs bring their a grade autism.

Please, don't toy with my emotions