Blasphemy Laws to Be Made Legal In Canada

REQUESTING HELP

Canada is trying to pass an Islamophobia bill that would basically make criticizing Islam in Canada illegal. It doesn't define Islamophobia so basically anything can be deemed as Islamophobic. I don't know if it will help but there is a petition against the bill and I think signing it will help. What does pol think or are petitions useless?

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103?m=5

Other urls found in this thread:

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does your petition have endless money, airtight control of the mass media, and space-based weapon platforms?

What do you think?

It still sends a message.

Um… user…. Too late. It already passed weeks ago. Thanks majority government. The media buzz that might have alerted you to it is because legislators are not happy with the way the bill was written.

Canada still technically has blasphemy laws for criticizing Christianity. It's just that no one enforces it.

I'm pretty sure it was delayed until April, we still have a chance to stop it.

Thanks user

Back to cuckchan you nigger.

Yeah. A year and a half ago

No one gives a fuck about Christians but the Islamic ones will be enforced.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but what else are we gonna do?

Just try to hold on user, when Canada falls to Islam and becomes a launching pad for strikes against the US we'll liberate the fuck out of you

why don't you just come to the US if you're so concerned? Canada is a third-world shithole in the making.

And that message is you can't do shit. I'm glad to be an american.

Outlier detected. Go back to reddit.

Change.org is used for the petitions in America, and also does jack fucking shit.

M-103 isn't a bill of law it's a motion. It's just a feel good paper after the Quebec shooting.

I'm pretty sure it was delayed until April.

So is it usless or what? What leagal power does it have?

*legal

I'll only leave if it gets really, really bad. But for now I will try and fix it.

Canada is beyond help. You faggots voted in a tumblr meme and you expect mercy?

I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM FAGGOT!! I voted for the lesser evil Harper. This is not my fault.

It is all your fault you useless fucking moose

Good luck, Eh?

Good bait.

Get the canucks thinking that ice hockey is
HARAM
Get Don Cherry freaked out.

Hey leaf fags, your Jew NHL commissioner will move all your franchises to the USA to avoid offending Mohammed!

We'll even… I swear we'll put a franchise in Atlanta

A motion in parliament isn't a law. It's virtue signaling by the members of the parliament.

I wonder which direction these members of parliament pray towards?

ROLEPLAYING AS AN ANIME GIRL ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU.

If you're White,
leave Canada.

THAT sends a message.

I'm pretty sure it was just a motion; in other words a meaningless LARP.

It's not a bill.

Found the shills.

The big issue here is that they will not take the recently conjured expression islamaphobia out of the motion. Thus exposing the bigger goal of making it illegal to criticize a religion or an idealoge for that matter.

Lol the issue isn't preserving our way of laws you twat, it's getting rid of the muslims. Laws against criticizing Islam are INEVITABLE if the population of muslims becomes >50%

It helps gauge public perception. They will keep pushing but signing a petition will delay Canada turning into Sweden by a few years at least.

Think of that Seth Rogan movie with North Korea and how hard America had to push back before Obama had to publicly come out and say "ya goys I am with you, we cannot ban this movie". Everything is a psyop to push people further into accepting their doom.

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986

Read the actual text of the motion, you fucknozzles. It's a toothless law. We should still oppose it, but it does not do what OP says it does.

Here's something.

It is another step in the marxist direction. "Just the tip" its just a law that wont get enforced goys! Meanwhile a couple years later they are enforcing the fucking law and allowing our children to get raped by 3rd world arabs who get off on 3 weeks community service. Fuck off kike.

Btw where are the "toothless laws" where I can smack any black person I want in the head with a golf club? "Dont worry bro, if the law passes its toothless dont worry". Back to the drawing board RCMP agent Schlomo.

Well, this is the same Canada that considers parts of the Bible "hate speech":

There's no legal power to a motion, it's a formal proposal to take a certain action.
It's just the gubmint saying "we have to something against ebul rayciss"

This is a better tactic than anything any political group has ever tried.

OP you are already fucked for having lewd anime girls on your hard drive. Just become Muslim and you can say whatever you want you dirty maplenigger.

BTW online petitions are about as 'real' as unicorns and have even less influence. If you actually want to get some opposition against it you'll have to contact your representatives and get a ton of other people to do the same thing in order to have a chance.

Name one single petiton in recent memory that changed anything. Not fucking one, it's all social signaling.

its not a legally binding document, its literally just "Hey there might be an issue here please commission a study". Its bad, but the far bigger issue is that we don't have freedom of speech in Canada, they can actually already arrest you for being 'islamaphobic', they can arrest you right now for saying anything. The only thing protecting us nucks is the supreme court who routinely rule against free speech, failing that they can just run you through a human rights kangaroo court.

TWO WALLS

A MOTION IS NOT A BILL

M-103 is political pandering by the Liberals.

are americucks fags

So offer a better solution.

for me is clear: facebook is more efficient. coordinate a facebook invasion.

post link here, canadian gobimint can't reach us all over the globe.

ps americucks are cuckolds >>9514474

CANADIAN PARLIAMENT PASSED M-103, CRITICIZING ISLAM IS NOW ILLEGAL

Just use it to get kikes in trouble, of which there are a lot.

Buddy of mine in Canada is freaking the fuck out about this. First time I've heard news out of Canada and actually felt dread for Canadians.

Don't forget that animal fucking is legal.

cucknada finally cucking itself into non-existence.

the faster - the better.

or to say it with justin's words:

hahaha.

I can hardly believe how such a low population country can spiral so hard so fast, really. It's like Sweden on steroids.

Fucking shills

Hilariously, they're still detaining and deporting spics. All the virtue signaling in the world can't save them now.

Islam isn't a relgion, it's… a life system if you will. To the shitskins it's so much more. I recall some Iman laughing at some limey cuck reporter… Look, if you don't have free speech, you have nothing. It's back to the twelfth century with these fucktards.

Dahnald has some experience with that.

Jesus Christ leafs, get the fuck out of that "country". There's nothing you can do anymore. Move to the U.S and in a few years when the Final Crusade begins, we'll purge Canada and hang the shitskins. Until then, stay safe.

Hey at least you kekists can use that shit to your advantage

I just read this and…wow…I just…wow.

Canada has made Muslims protected citizens over it's own…I'm drinking now to mourn Canada.

But every religion deny every other religion. How are they going to deal with that?

So you can freely quote Quran right? Even the most fucked up parts?
Sounds like something that would be nice to do, like to quote them all over twitter and shit.

aka sharia.

Who is the Holla Forums Candidate for the Conservative Party again? Mad Max Bernier is a pro-TPP shill.

So Leitch?

MUH HORSE SHOE THEORY
Are conservatives pressing on this?
Blasphemy laws are a good label for this shit.

If the Canadian government takes away your soap box deploy your ammo box.

Well, if this becomes a precedent to making the Mudslimes a protected class, you are fucked Leafs, this will make Canuckistan the most desirable North American country to cry asylum than the US now, hope the Northern Wall will also be built.

Riko is my waifu

This sounds like… dare I say it… sharia law?

It's the same in Europe. Europe is coming to Canada. This is defacto the establishment of Islam as the official religion.

(checked)
It's actually closer to 36 million.

A motion was passed, not a bill/law.

Canada is the stronghold of our enemy, the USA has been lost to them, the other western countries are being redpilled by the juxtaposition of the mainstream narrative and their day-to-day experiences, but Canada is a wealthy country filled with citizens who are apathetic to their own political issues, and who will therefore accept any lie that is told to them, they are also the most recent to receive migrants from the third world, in order to keep the Canadian public ignorant, the people in charge noticed that we do not have any laws protecting freedom of expression like those that exist in the USA, and thus have pre-emptively passed laws that prohibit anyone speaking out about the atrocities they damn well know are being imported into our country, the law passed on "transphobic" speech was an experiment to see how well such an authoritarian motion would be accepted by the public, cutting through apathy, and getting the public to accept unpleasant truths about what is about to happen here will be our greatest challenge, Canada is where our final battle will be fought, and it is where the enemy plans to hold up and regroup it's power, before coming back with a vengeance, anyone who knows the state Germany was in before ww2 knows that this is not an opportunity that we can not afford to give to the opposition.

This is why they are so intent on getting us to hate Canadians, so we can ignore them while they build their power in a wealthy first-world nation, one that shares a long, difficult to police border to the territory they covet, getting us to avoid trying to take Canada is their priority.

If we take Canada for the redpills, when the shit goes down in Europe, all will be relatively safe in the new world, and the new world nations can use their full capacity to push back against the Islamic insurgency, but if Canada falls, then they will use our country to attack the USA directly, the USA and Japan will not win such a confrontation.

The public may be less receptive to the idea that Trudeau is a puppet of Soros than they will be to the idea that he is incompetent (Hanlon's Razor), the get meme going that Trudeau is too incompetent to continue holding his office, and he'll either have to defend his indefensible policies, or admit that he is being manipulated by someone.

In case #1 We use his failure to justify his actions as a means of pushing for his resignation or removal from power, if he passes laws to silence discourse about is leadership or about politics in general, we can use the excitement of such an event to get more interest from apathetic Canadians, and rally them into a revolution against him, case #2 Is that he refuses to address it, we start our own protests against him, getting loud people into the streets will convince some Canadians that their country's politics can be interesting, and will force him to answer, as in case#1.

attacking politicians directly is common in American politics, and is why Canadians find American politics more engaging than Canadian politics, what's more, it's a tactic that Trudeau is not comfortable in dealing with, but it is how we roll, so it gives us the advantage.

compare him to the greatest failures in history, from Russia's last tsar, to America's most corrupt president, to the British king so mad that he had to willingly give up all of the monarchy's political power.

Push for an amendment to the charter, that protects all speech in the same capacity as the first amendment in the US constitution, push to leave the commonwealth, so we cannot be affected by our ties to England anymore, get someone who is pro-trump, pro-brexit, anti-clinton, and anti-bush.

Notice how every thread about Canada gets derailed, they are desperate to hold this territory, this should be our new motto: "not one inch".

a bump is the least I can do

This. Take back our home.

I have made a board for a Canadian operation, details in sticky.

It's been around for a while but it needs some love, it doesn't have a banner yet, and the motto is a work in progress, but I will take some care in paying attention to anyone who posts on it.

There is so much more that I want to do with it: Maybe you can pay it a visit?

>>>/canpol/

Next stop: Sharia Law

A glance at the map makes it clear we can't abandon Canada. Any general would chew through his own leg before leaving his flank uncovered, and having a huge, hard-to-control border with a half-mud country to the north gives real America the proverbial two-front war.

Keeping Canada white is like starting a game of Risk in Australia. Low returns at first, but only one salient to hold.

I was redpilling leafs less than 24 hours ago. We know, and we are on it. There's a fuckton of kikes in Canada, and they think they can use it as a refuge. I have been dropping hard, inarguable logic on them.

I'm sure Quebec has an idea

Ireland is trying to do the same thing. I mean if you think about this it is an awesome way for people to put sharia law into place. How can you oppose sharia if you aren't allowed to criticize Islam.

related:
austalia is currently in the midst of debate and preceding over whether to repeal a section (18c) of our racial discrimination act

This, we need to do what they did during the french revolution, drag out every incompetent who shitted everything up, and show the world how we reward incompetence.

#GuillotinesAreGo

It's not specifically islamophobia. Just a reg old '84 style hate speech law.

Much like the libs and leftists complaining and making a big huboo about shit withou actually doing anything or it even actually happening is just "raising awareness" right? :^)

The only solution about your 1984 bill trying to get pushed through would be the final solution.

Let it be so, it's tried and true.

There isn't one.

Impossible. Guns are banned over there, so this is obviously fake.

Everyone still reading the thread: They have jailed people before for so called 'hate speech' against islam, citing some multicultural shit in the bill of rights. This motion will only assist in such foolishness.

Can't be bothered to read through prior comments if this has been said already.

Somewhere I heard recently that any striking sports (MMA) are or will be illegal in Canada too?

I fully support all these amazing motions and laws and bills. Canadians need to be absolutely smothered in totalitarianism and absurd laws. Crushed beyond any and all repair or doubt as to what their ideologies have brought unto themselves.

MORE LAWS LIKE THIS PL0X!

A revolution sends a better one. Stop being cucks. The time for politeness is over.

I would agree, but a major problem is Canadians themselves. They have shit bags like Jon Stewart and others coming here and creating shit. Canadians need to stop being cucks and start acting like, dare I say it, the french which are close to civil war and csn go ape shit now and then. Canadians are too fucking passive.

We can't help Canada within the confines of their current system or their people. That's the problem. They have to go nuclear. They have to show people around the world they aren't a lost cause that need to simply be purged. Rise up you goddamn leafniggers.