ITT: Characters that disappeared but you miss dearly

ITT: Characters that disappeared but you miss dearly

;_;

It hurts

>tfw we will never see Raidou Kuzunoha 3

Ulala was in PXZ1 and 2 fairly recently.

It's not much, but hey.

He wasn't even mentioned in EP2

Why are gamblers so cool, yet so underused?

Robot Masters are supposed to be disposable.

I miss him already.

The fuck is it with all the "ITT:" threads being made non stop?

Summer.

there's about 540 of them, by the way.

(very nice)
No pic, but must mention:
Duke
Sandro
Nerevarine
and the time when vidya was good

And probably the entry cast of MGR thanks to Konami.

Actually, self correction

The last rpg they made for it sold quite well and got good reviews.

Then the team was disbanded.

RIP

I'd kill for a game where you play Deb doing some kind of investigative story while trying your worst not to end up as vampire/werewolf/elder thing lunch.

It doesn't hurt that was my favorite KOFs, but you nailed me right in the heart user. I miss that smooth bastard.

you want bethesda to bring up shit from Morrowind so they can just shit on it more?

I've got all the nectarine I want from OpenMW thank you very much

fuck

Are you implying i want the listed heroes back under the current AAA publishers? Are you nuts?

I miss them user, but i don't want them to be raped. Damn it!

How the fuck is she popular?

At this point I'm glad. It'd be Persona Kuzunoha the 23rd about muh friendships instead of repelling demon invaders and saving the homeland.

It still hurts.
IT HURTS EVEN MORE.

I actually didn't like her Type 4 design as much. I really like her RR3D design posted in the OP. Daisy dukes are great on her.

I still want Treasure to make another Rakugaki Showtime. I know she's from Mischief Makers, but RS is a fantastic party fighting game. Easier to emulate than Power Stone, too.

Motorsport Manager is confirmed to be moddable (to get around FOM's bullshit) so I'm going to add her into the game in some kind of publicity management position if I can.

Dude I love Suikoden but you can't seriously be telling me you miss all of the characters, if you took all the games and weened it down to the best characters there'd probably only be 40 or so, and even then you could pick favorites.

Like Tengaar.

Thank you user.