HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COMMON FILTH'S FANS ARE UGLY SHITSKINS

Surprise: it turns out that one of CF's cult followers is a disgusting shitskin. Who would've guessed that, eh?

Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=6assc6nZTRo

ok

Yeah, that's not surprising. CF's girlfriend is also a shitskin.

Can someone please tell me why we have so many Common Filth threads? I thought the idea was to get away from the e-celeb shit?

No, you are using the "drip, drip" method of repetition to signal boost the name "common filth" to cause it to be accepted by Holla Forums through volume of exposure.
The same way the "earth is flat, nuclear fission is a lie and hills are the remains of giant stone trees cut down by the Jews" Andrew Aurenheimer became considered a "based Jew" here.
This is called the tactic of contrived criticism, a reverse psychology tactic for raising publicity.
Other examples:
Drip drip drip. Repetition breeds a sense of relevancy.
The only winning move is not to (re)ply.

This is why

It's like if Sam Hyde was some kind of mongrel.

Because the TRSodomites think we all must be his followers, since they can't comprehend any other scenario where we wouldn't like them and their "based" fags/kikes.

(checked)
Wise dubs.

That thing is a future ass rapist and serial killer

That's kind of disturbing. This is what miscegenation and open borders leads to lads. This is what will replace you if you let it.

It would be kind to wipe out the non-white bloodlines so that poor souls don't have to suffer living as such ugly jewish forms.

CF is a Christcuck anti-white faggot, I don't know why anybody cares about him.

If this manlet doesn't get laid soon he'll crack.

This is not news.

Wew, the guy who wants all whites to go to hell isn't Christian my fellow schlomo.

Don't forget to report as well

Yeah, christcuckoldry is a shitskin (and low IQ dysgenic whites) religion.

what a terrible thread

kill yourself, OP

CF is similar to Alex Jones. Some times he's on it, other times he's as far off as you can get.