Im watching this movie for the first time now and its so fucking kino

Im watching this movie for the first time now and its so fucking kino

The protagonist is definitly /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3i4idn/i_love_the_movie_falling_down_1993_but_a_lot_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s not Bill Williamson…

It would be perfect if they didn’t feel compelled to add the scene where he shoots the Nazi. Of course, the Nazi was a Holocaust advocate, so it’s still redpilled.

I watched it while ago, the main guy there was /ourguy/ too i especially liked the part where he cleverly framed his friend

This isn't Holla Forums

He's bluepilled.
Even after all he went through, he still believed in "how things should be".

It's out of place, like he has all these problems with the daily grind. Since when have survivalist nazis been part of day-to-day life? Only a kike would see nazis everywhere. The movie is a jewish power fantasy.

Sadly the best thing about the third film was the trailer.

O-OK! I don’t want any trouble!

He was just a pissed american Man with capital fucking M

Is rampage 2 any good?

It's meh - some parts of it are decent (Bill getting a call from hid dad, the hostage situation), other parts are more miss - Uwe's cameo, the more preachy parts. It's watchable though - not sure if I would recommened III though.

I was going to write the fucking same thing.

He’s not /ourguy/, he’s just some /r9k/ fag who finally flips out and gets addicted to ruining his life.

Falling Down is kino up until the end when they fuck everything up with an "LOL JK HE WAS JUST CRAZY ALL ALONG, NIX ALL THAT SOCIAL COMMENTARY ABOUT HOW MODERN SOCIETY CAN CAUSE DECENT PEOPLE TO SNAP UNDER THE PRESSURE" twist. It was a fucking cop-out. But of course the director is a homosexual jew, so I guess he couldn't possibly have just let a story slip by about the plight of the common white working class american man.

I didn't know it was possible to have a fucking bluepilled nazi.

His wife was a fucking bitch, what the tuck was her problem?

She is a woman - what did you expect?

I kinda liked it the first 20 minutes but the mc becomes more and more unsympathetic. by the time we find out his family life he's completely irredeemable, the ending left a sick feeling in my stomach because the guy I sympathized with those 20 minutes turned out to be a piece of shit

As I recall the writers were (((pressured))) to add the whole crazy thing.

He was a guy that got fucked over by life, he never did anything wrong to innocent, how can you dislike him?

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3i4idn/i_love_the_movie_falling_down_1993_but_a_lot_of/

What a basic bitch reading of the movie. Next they'll say Lord of the Rings is about not wearing so much jewelery.

once they showed us the wife who had to call the police from his creeper phone calls I was done. the start was fun when he shot that nazi weapons dealer guy tho

Not really, it's when Uwe decided to turn Bill into a Holla Forums incarnate. He dropped everything that made the original good and said that Bill grew up and developed some views.

Wait wasnt Uwe /ourguy/?

He's more like /thatguy/

And to think this right wing kino was brought to you by A JEW
ANTISEMITES BTFO FOREVER!!!

all nazis are bluepilled

who is redpilled then?

esoteric Bowdenists.

Jahanists.

What are you going to do when your prophet kills his father and spends the rest of his life in a psych ward with all of his videos taken down and put into evidence?

Start the revolution.

are we forgetting the holohoax scene?

THE NAZBOLS OF COURSE

You can tell these were made by leftists.

IS THAT A CHALLENGE, YOU FILTHY KIKE BURGEOISE SCUM?

you will regret it on the day of the rope, globalist

ebin, post the discord

there is no discord for you, only the gulager

Prevents from goon gypsy thieves stealing them.

preach it, nazbolbro

The movie was good up until they felt the need to make the character unsypathetic by having him be a madman. Up until before he met the nazi the movie was great even.

So you like it up the ass?

of course not, homosexuality is a tool of the capitalist jew

Jesus Christ every/leftypol/ who have been ruining this thread with their horrid looking memes are now reported.

report as much as you want globalist pig, when the revolution comes you'll get the bullet too

Holla Forums making fun of nazbol pisses me off, fuck of brainlets, i got banned for unironic nazbol from that piece of shit board like 5 times now

why
what's even the point of it? Hitler already picked out the parts of Marxism he liked, you're just making a slightly different variant of NacSocism and calling it something new

we're bringing forward the cause, comrade

Yeah really makes me think

It's liek, funny dude do you get it?
it's basically pic related but unironically ironic

Well maybe NazBol memes can futher the cause and expose more people to it but i dont think this is a thread for that purpose

What level of post-irony are we?

every thread is fit for the purpose

Name at least 2 NazBol idelogues and writers
You cant because you do it only ironically and for shitposting, fucking Holla Forums nigger

I think they put the scene in because they were like, “whoa, this movie is all about a white guy beating up niggers and gooks. We need to virtue signal that he is not an ebil rayciss”

Whatever level we are right now is far beyond our comprehension.

It’s easy to comprehend. This board is shit. Some shit is low-effort diarrhea, and some is high effort but still shit.

I still don't know how the fuck did emoji posting, even if it is just this one or a few others become a meme on imageboards. Don't tell me it's all ironic, post-ironic or whatever the fuck, I know it's not.

It's like 'tbh' and 'fam'. You start doing it to make fun of the weiners on twitter, and pretty soon you're using it as a joke-writing crutch.

Generally it is done to annoy oldfags you are arguing with, because it’s another way to set them off.

I'm afraid you're on too many levels of #woke for the rest of us plebs to keep up. Do you mind giving examples of each of these subtypes of maymay and why they fit into each category?

hi, kike

pick one.

me and the rest of the nazbol crew

Tbh that nazi seemed like a closed faggot so serves him right, not to mention he was a freak, who the fuck keeps santa clause manekin with swastika armband in the back of his shop?

That right there is more than anything what the movie is about, it was a story about two men getting dealt the same shit cards, bad wife, shit family, stuck in traffic, lousy job situation, etc.

The key to the movie was in how D-Fens, much like /r9k/, couldn't handle the shit hand he was dealt and went about creating chaos, while the cop character with the same shit hand went around creating order. This is most obvious with the traffic jam, D-Fens leaves his car and adds to the problem, whereas the cop character whose name I forget helps move the car and alleviates the situation instead.

It's a classic story about beta rage and alpha order, and the two classic archetypes of men dealing with the same situation in very different ways.

see
D-fens did nothing wrong

The cop is the beta doormat. The kind of guy who just puts up with everyone's stupid shit and allows rabid harpies to drain his wallet. D-Fens has a daughter he's willing to kill for. Meanwhile the cop has no kids and even if he had any, at best he'd send anyone who threatens them to nigger daycare then pay for their NEET life in taxes, because he represents the jewish legal system.

what the fuck is nazbol and why the fuck is it shitting up this thread

the only way forward

National Bolshevism
Read Dugin

yes, read dugin and then start posting nazbol memes

He was a larping faggot. Shooting him was the right thing to do.

Nazbol will always be retarded slavshit

Keep telling yourself that, boy.

The weak should fear the strong.

The actor is a Jew as well. To be fair, he did get that uzi from some beaners.

D-fens isnt white though, he's a jew.

nice projection you got there, globalist scum

whats going on here?

backstory?

Days and days of autism.

It was the same thing they did with Fight Club: misrepresent legitimate societal concerns by associating it with mentally ill terrorists and saying "it's just satire, bro".

uwe boll is /hisguy/
or maybe /itsguy/

NAZBOL BUMP