It's Happening

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/fox-deal-is-said-coming-within-days-giving-murdoch-disney-stake

TLDR

Disney will have a monopoly and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zQ3SR
hooktube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs
collider.com/mcu-timeline-explained/
archive.is/x7gmv
archive.is/5Xo3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use archive next time, faggot.
archive.is/zQ3SR

So now Disney comes even closer to being a monopoly. Alien, Predator, X-Men, Avatar, McFarlane cartoons, X-Men, Simpsons, Futurama, alll Fox tv shows, and whatever else Fox owns will be Disney now. What else is there left that could compete? WB? Everything else is a small fry and will likely be swallowed by Disney next.

Progressive Alien remake when?

How is this allowed? How are people not pissed off about this besides us?

The average person is only thinking about the small, short-term implications like having the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool in the MCU.

I wonder how mainstream culture will look when Disney dies off and all their subsidiaries get lost or sold off.

Honestly better.

Of course its getting government subsidies up the but.

Disney is mainstream culture, bitch.

That was his point fucktard

I'm okay with that.
And when people get tired of the Disney shit, I'm sure they can adapt, like they did with Thor Ragnarok.

This is the darkest timeline.

Normalfags will unfortunately never get tired of Disney shit.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Trust busting when?

So, who will be next?

You said there would be dubs, Eggman. You lied

This may very well be the peak

Sony Pictures or Universal. They are in a pretty bad shape. Sony has been run into the ground by idiots and ideologues. Universal had issues for quite a while. They are in especially bad situation now that new Mummy bombed and likely killed their plans of making a shared universe out of their monster movies. All they had to do is star Brendan.

WB might try to buy them or at least invest in it to prevent Disney taking over even more more of the industry. Especially Universal, since WB has more ties to them. Sony might be Disney's next target.

>tfw it's Panteleon

Viacom/Paramount is doing worse than both of them

Things I'm going to take away from this:
1. Netflix Original Futurama Reboot Series a given. Matt Groening confirmed to Ghost Write it.

2. With Seth's general disinterest with Family Guy, we might finally get a new season that's… Tolerable. Probably.

3. Nintendo needs to get its ass into gear and start buying out other companies in Japan, otherwise they'll never be able to compete with Sony, Disney, and Microsoft during the Cyberpunk Age of City-Nation-Business conglomerates ruling over us while government becomes a mere formality.

So, did the jews won or loss?

I'm either banking on the Native Americans after they complete their World-altering Shamanic Ritual, or the Dragons once they awaken from their ancient slumber. Or maybe the Replicants.

Except Disney are pulling out of Netflix
Except Nintendo have no desire to become a multimedia conglomerate. In addition every part of Sony's business other than the Vidya part is doing fucking awful so chances are they will sell those off at some point down the line

Everything you said was complete bullshit

Matt Groening is already doing a Netflix Original too

I believe that was already a given when I said I support Dragons or Native Americans as the next Secret Jew Society.
Still, we're dangerously close to a Cyberpunk future. Hell, even VR is slowly worming its way forward.

Cyberpunk might as well be called modern fantasy now.

We put a golden dragon in office already user. What do you mean?

i hope so, im waiting for my qt robot maid.

user… I've got good news and bad news.
hooktube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs

Wasn't Alien always progressive?

There are chances the deal could be deemed illegal, like what happened with AT&T and Time Warner

That will be phase 4 of the MCU:
- X-Men movies made by Disney
- Fantastic 4 movie made by Disney
- Silver Surfer
- Deadpool / Spider-Man
- Avengers vs X-Men: House of M
- Avengers (with the X-Men and the Guardians of the Galaxy) against Galactus

Kill yourself.

Honestly, it doesn't sound like that would work out well. Its already a problem with discrimination in the comics since they get feared yet the other heroes are well liked. That and I dunno how the Inhumans are going to react to the X men.

I know I should give a shit about this
But I just can't
I'm so tired

Marvel call that series of movies as phases, sorry if that triggered you
collider.com/mcu-timeline-explained/

Of course it won't, (considering the two Quicksilvers) And the Inhumans will be introduced into the fantastic 4

The only thing you should care about it that entertainment will be lazier and messier. Creativity will be dead, just rehashing franchises.

That's a lot of effort to get X-men into the MCU….

Is it me or does Taft look like a cute little frog?

Boy, I can't wait for the first Alien movie with a female main character

SIMPSONS DID IT! SIMPSONS DID IT!

I'm a foreigner, isn't that a case for an anti-trust suit because Disney is on track to owning fucking everything?

It should be, but because it's Disney most will turn a blind eye.

I don't know, man. This shit can't keep going on forever.

If we can get the idea that "Disney is not a divine force of good because it made your childhood entertainment" into normalfags then maybe we would have a chance of stopping them.

It doesn't work because Dinsney doesn't actually come close to owning "everything in hollywood," but what they do own are lots of very culturally significant IPs.

You're forgetting what makes the real money for these shows. Moichandisin. The Simpsons sells like ten times more for licensing fees than for its own show.

The Republicans are having a fire sale right now and everything must go.

One is dead and the other will be rebooted

On the plus side, at least Perlmutter will stop fucking Fantastic Four in the comics as part of his big hissy fit to get the rights back

God no, Disney's tv people are abject filth. Remember when they decided making Miss Piggy aborting her kid with Kermit a plot point in that Muppet show they did?

No, what the fuck?

Wait. Does this mean Disney owns The Orville now?

It's on Fox, so I guess, yeah.

Fuck, I hope they don't cancel it.

They didn't abort it, just showed the 'baby' wishing to be death because the 'hybrid cronenberg horror' meme.

Why would they cancel it?

I used to cringe whenever someone made these "DA SIMPSONS PREDIKET IT!!!! LOLOLOL!!!" posts.
But this one legit scared the shit out of me

Someone mentioning Predator and Alien. Wasn't Alien and Predator part of the DC universe? or at least a big property of Warner bros.

How long until Disney buys DC and the big two will have the same universe?

They never will, They'll probably just do more JLA Avengers All Star events, because there'll be less Lawyer talk.

MICKEY IS TRUTH
MICKEY IS LOVE
MICKEY IS LIFE

Covenant starred a really ugly girl and featured a married fag couple.

When they buy Warner.

Good point, if anything, they'll try to retool the series and cause it to fail through executive meddling.

FAMILY GUY IN KH3 WHEN?

GAS THE MOUSE
TRUST BUSTING NOW

No, Alien and Predator were always Fox properties.

Since it's such an obvious joke, more so than even Trump?

Why would they retool it?
You don't understand how Disney does business. They leave everything as it is for the immediate future. Most people keep their jobs. It's only a couple years in that they start leaning on their acquisitions. In which case, Disney is less likely to toy with The Orville, seeing as it's kicking STD's ass. What they're likely to do is milk it long past the point that MacFarlane has any interest in still doing it.

Probably leave them be for now. However, they might pull them from Adult Swim, so to fuck with Warner. This might either cripple Adult Swim or force it to create something new.

What does that mean for King of the Hill revival?

Were the talks ever that serious?

Are they seriously planning on doing that? It was fine as it ended. Had it gone on longer it would've gotten worse.

world peace season 2

World Peace was shit.

Did they get Bob's Burgers in this deal? If not, AS would likely roll that out instead. Honestly, if AS is forced to create something new to replace family guy, it would likely be cheap liveaction garbage or something on the level those various fox shows that get canned after a season.

Me too! That will show them nazis

They're getting Fox's tv production assets

Hang on.

Welp.

Dreamland sucked anyway

On the bright side, Marvel can finally dumpster the Inhumans.

Maybe not if Ike's still butthurt

Nazi stuff aside it baffles me that people still think the alien franchise is salvageable.

You hate the show, because you hate yourself.

nice projection

Nice utilization of a hyper-cynical social media platform to cope with your own personal unhappiness by using it to vent about things you have no control over to hide the fact that you're unwilling to go through the effort to improve your own life, both of you.

You hate World Peace, because you project your life on others.

No, I'm FagFagging. I'm deliberately matching the shitty behavior of people in the thread in order to propagate it further, eventually sending the thread into a spiral of shitposting and faggotry, because I'm stressed about events in my life I'm not willing to go through the effort to fix.

So you're backseat modding?

All you.

Exactly! I'm only as pathetic as the worst person in the thread, I'm a mirror of their shittiness. The fact that I was hired to do this by a panel of Holla Forumsmrades tired of the incessant political discussion within every thread in order to associate political discussion with Shitposting is also notable.
OR
I'm just saying this in order to convince myself it's actually true because it would actually give me a modicum of control and an ego boost in my life. Who knows?

Or you're just a shitposter.

That's a given, but am I shitposting ironically? Satirically? Jingoistically? Religiously? That's the real question.

Ah, this guy again. Talk about trying too hard.

Or maybe I simply understand that a stupid comment with the tones of someone who thinks they're being clever is one of the more effective ways to derail a thread because the image board mentality refuses to let you NOT reply to my bullshit, even if I point it out.
And maybe, just maybe, there really is a JewTube embedded in the code of YouTube, and one of the top-grossing comedy channels is me reading aloud the insane anti-semitic theories that the goyim on the Chans spout, and laughing at how wrong, and how right, you are.

First Class / The Gifted crossover with Agents of SHIELD / Inhumans happening when?

Gotham/Lucifer/Runaways/Titans finally joining Arrowverse when?

Runaways is Marvel, fam.

It's official. Disney Bought Fox.
archive.is/x7gmv

Apparently X-Men, F4 will join Marvel Cinematic Universe.
archive.is/5Xo3M

[as] might go back to their roots and get rights to something cheap but well-liked. Duckman, Dan vs., and Dilbert are all decent candidates.

I wonder how are they going to do it without a massive retcon and restart.

So Spider-Man was a different story?

Spider-Man is Sony. By buying FOX, they regained rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four properties.
Spider-Man is still with Sony, Hulk is murky because Marvel are allowed to use him, but to make a film with Hulk in the title they need to share profits with Universal (hence why they aren't making Hulk films).
I believe Namor is in a similar position to Hulk, but not entirely sure.
In summary, Marvel basically have cinematic/TV rights to all non-Spidey characters.

who

Spiderman doesn't actually fuck over all the lore stablished in the cinematic universe for the last… 10 years? I don't remember when Iron Man came out.

9 years, you were close.
To be fair, X-Men fucks over Marvel lore by default because they're somehow oppressed minorities everyone hates but they're totally fine with every other superpowered guy as long as they aren't a DANG DIRTY MUTIE (except Spidey who kind of gets the short end of the stick).
I like X-Men as much as the next guy, but it's really difficult to make them work in conjunction with the rest of the Marvel universe.

Well, I guess the fear is having some random child be a nuke. For all the shitty behavior Marvel citizens have, being wary of mutants is the only slightly understandable.

Being wary of mutants isn't the issue, that's perfectly fine, it's that they're not at all wary as long as someone says "oh don't worry, I can destroy planets, but I'm not a mutant".
It's impossible to justify why Human Torch, who is brash and irresponsible and has incredibly destructive potential gets raised to the skies and is beloved everywhere while Cyclops who can basically punch people from a distance gets treated like a leper.
I think fearing mutants is logical, for sure, but it's illogical when forced into the Marvel unvierse as a whole.

But user, everyone hates heroes in the Marvel universe. The only ones who get away are Iron man because he was one of the originals, and he is still hated for the shitty Civil War, Captain America because he is… well, Captain America, and the Fantastic Four because they are, by all means, government funded and promoted heroes.

I don't recall Thor, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Carol Danvers or the vast majority of Avengers gigantic roster being hated by the public. Sure, many of them have instances where they run into trouble, but I'd say the only characters generally hated by the public in Marvel are X-Men, Spidey (because of #FakeNews), The Punisher and sometimes Hulk.

Oh yeah, I forgot Thor, but he is a god.

Nobody knows him enouth and he tries to be on low profile.

But user, Daredevil IS hater like Spiderman, or at least in some many issues.

Oh… you are talking about SJW Marvel where noone is human nor behaves like a human being.

There was an Avengers/JLA crossover where the Avengers got into the DC universe and was susprised their citizens loved their heroes, even believing they were brainwashed.

Its funny because even in the comics they can't decide if she's loved or hated. In Champions it's stated that all adult heroes are hated for Civil War 2 yet in Carol's book she's beloved by landwhales that go all "Yass queen slay".

X-Men should have their own universe. M-Day or whatever that even was called, should just result in a mirror X-Universe getting created and all X-Men getting transferred there from the Earth 616 and stay there for good.

Crap, I meant mutants.