Best Shop OSTs

Thread is for the best shop themes found in games.

I'll start. *nods*

I remember someone posting this, and saying it was the worse thing ever.

at first, I was confused, but then I kept listening to it. And now I really really like it.

I've liked it so much, that I actually bought the Evergrace OST and an Armored core 4 reprise album.

You can really tell how Hoshino can't read music in that song.

I've grown to like it a lot too. I'll check out the armored core 4 ost if it's by the same composer.

I'd also recommend napple tale's ost.

sorry, meant to reply to

You really don't need to know how to read to compose, you just need to know theory, the song at first listen, sounds like a cluster fuck, but there's structure within it.

I like how he uses "I can't read sheet" as an excuse for not using orchestrated instruments though, I'm fairly certain some of the tracks that HE WROTE for 4 and 5 had orchestra.

sunset and reprise are fan-fucking-tastic FreQuency albums, best versions of AC songs you can find.

Obligatory mention of this one.

Evergrace OST is actually pretty damn patrician, along with the Drakengard 1 OST.

But they're kinda medium /mu/core, it's an acquired taste to say the least.

This cheeky little capitalist

No bitch you can't have that legendary item for 10 fucking gold you're ruining my combo fuck off.

alcrest's theme is my favourite, probably the best deserty theme I've heard aside from lut gholein in d2

dark cloud 2 shop theme

The sitar always reminded me of the title track from Hellnight.

So haunting when used right, what a fascinating instrument.

is this acceptable now?

It never was acceptable int he first place, but I still enjoy a good music dump in here.

I should have webem'd and spoilered this but I'm lazy. Still a Shop theme though.

*looks at you quizzically*
is it okay to police other peoples' language and rhetoric now? is that what free speech is about?

my fucking nigga

this music sucks haha

I like MMBCC's music

I NEVER FELT LIKE

Persona 2 has a shitton of store musics and to go even crazier, there are two different mixes for each PSX version and two more different mixes for the PSPs version, so that makes 4 versions for each shop song.

DAMN.

This is some golden material.

das it mane

Happy someone took your bait, eh faggot?