BBC ANNOUNCES "WHEN LOUIS MET... SAM HYDE

radiotimes.com/news/2017-10-30/louis-theroux-to-make-documentary-on-alt-right-comedian/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/11014-Breaking-TempleOS-Designer-Terry-Davis-On-the-Run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck does "white supremacist" even mean anymore? Isn't it basically anyone who doesn't want white genocide at this point?

it means you oppose some jewish interest

Fucking nice
I cant wait to see how Sam fucks with Louis, i mean he is a perfect target, he is a docile naive bitch, Sammy boy will eat him for breakfast

This is great. Without creative editting Scam "suck dick and" Hyde will come across exactly like he is humiliating himself in front of the world.

It will be fun to see who can be the most disingenuous.

You bambozled us nicely op

Sure did, it did seem so plausible.

Yeah but when you look closely on the OP pic its clearly a shoop, but i gotta admit i didnt realized at first

Retards.

sam is a sperg who would shit himself if confronted with a gang of niggers, while louis talks shit to their faces.

Are you really this desperate, goon? Making a passive kike with a camera who pretends to be a retard into your hero.

im sure he does

HEY user, DID YOU HEAR? BBC IS GOING TO AIR AN INTERVIEW ON SAM HYDE! WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!

REPORTED
Link is working fine lads.

Nice screamer faggot
DONT CLICK THE OP LINK ITS A SCREAMER

Lying is wrong, user.

Oh it is the SageMan again, every time he comes here he tries to sage threads. I recognise his bitter anxious prose amongst thousands.

He could have been Pennywise

Comedy gold. Holla Forums is the funniest board.

This will be good shit. Sam needs to avoid being self righteous and go full troll mode and it will be an instant classic.

SageMan stop this.

Are you kidding? Louis is just helping out a fellow member of his (((tribe))), giving Sam free publicity. Kikes looking out for kikes.

If Louis wanted to talk to an alt-right figure in a serious context he would have talked to Richard Spencer (as much as I hate the guy), or someone else along those lines.

I can't wait meme it so

weev did nothing wrong.

Gavin "I'm totally not Gay" McInnes

Weev is a hobbit or a dwarf?

Who is the girl?

Wake the fuck up, user!

Oh no

Manlet viking-LARPer, so dwarf

Kinda funny that he has to make his "return" on a network called BBC. His only notable work is his edgy racist stuff so it's going to be hard for Sam to make the case to regular people that his cancellation was unjustified.

t. (((Weev)))

Weev is a Jew and controlled opposition, you cumgurgling nigger.

How disappointing. I wanna see Louis shoving a BBC up Sam's butt.

NO
O

SACRED
A
C
R
E
D

COWS
O
W
S

No Gods, No masters. Just memes.

Hi reddit.

Penny Pax, one of my favourites.

Thanks for the chuckle OP.

To them anyone who's not a libfaggot or a center-left pansy is automatically a white supremacist.

lololol have an upvote friendo. best post on reddit :^)

thanks user.

Wasted opportunity tbh

Well, you seemed to catch a couple of retards at the least, OP.

He should seriously do one with Terry before the CIAniggers get him.
thegoldwater.com/news/11014-Breaking-TempleOS-Designer-Terry-Davis-On-the-Run

dog