I've been noticing a disturbing trend, Holla Forums

I've been noticing a disturbing trend, Holla Forums.

I go paintballing a lot - every weekend if I can, and every other weekend at the least. What I'm seeing is pretty noticeable, and pretty disturbing.

Put simply, I'm seeing large groups of hispanics paintballing regulary, kitted out in very expensive gear and moving in small militia sized groups - this is in the Poconos, by the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing this, either.

Just a general concern for all of you Holla Forumsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/1335.html
kotaku.com/5097101/us-army-investing-50-million-in-video-games
ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not that worried. Paintballing is far different from actual combat. It's like saying, "Yeah I could survive a firefight. I've played ALL the Tom Clancy games". All paintballing will do is fail to train them to deal with actual threats, as well as bullet drop for real weapons.

Ayyyy cabron, real bullets are like paintballs!
Let them train like that.

Why don't you talk to them and try figure out what they're up to? If they're super hostile to you, you might be on to something. If they're friendly and say some things along the lines of that they're new to the area, etc it might just be your autism. I'm also Canadian so most people are very approachable. Never met a Mexican before.

You're pretty fucking wrong there, bud. Paintballing teaches you valuable combat skills, especially if you do it regularly. There's a reason I do it so much. Between paintballing and constant range time, you're training at a level above U.S. armed forces infantry if you do it regularly.

Lucky
-Tx

If anything, airsoft is a better alternative. Paintballing might teach you tactics, sure, but it's nothing compared to training with an actual weapon.

Not sure a couple groups at a range is a trend, but it is interesting.

I literally laughed out loud.

I think squad tactics can be done well in paintball, especially at close ranges where drop isnt much of an issue.

I said training, not combat. Obviously a combat veteran is better than a paintball pro. My point still stands - paintball, done regularly by a group in good shape who is familiar with firearms, can and will put them far above the average joe in a firefight.

That's a good point, paintballing could be great training for CQC. Still though, if all you're used to is a paintball gun, it's gonna be a rude awakening when you handle a shotgun for the first time. Most mexicans would be retarded enough to do this too, if they could even get their hands on a weapon.

(Checked)

It's pretty easy to get a shotgun, as you should well know.

Pretty sure he's a shill.
Even up here, everyone's met a mexican. Everyone's met many mexicans.

Maybe I'm just not worried because I live in Texas, and it's a 99% chance that every single house in my neighborhood is housing someone that knows their shit when it comes to firearms. Plus, lots of mexicans around here are making themselves scarce due to ICE. I've noticed less and less spics running around Walmart and various restaurants here. It's nice.

Well, I guess what I'm really trying to say here is keep your readiness up. Get a plate carrier/vest, and train constantly, or as often as you can.

Oh no worries, I'm ready. I have a bug out kit in my car complete with a gas mask.

>Not knowing that China and beanerland are cozying up to each other and will get more militarily close soon as Mexico is trying to modernize its military and is interested in buying arms and equipment from China and Brazil
Its only a matter of time before Mexico tries something really fucking dumb to reclaim the southwest.

Writing on the wall says: learn how to shoot.

Nobody can be faulted for self-interest. The fault is lack of self-interest.

Now might be a good time to build your own secret and exclusive paintball range.

Dubs confirm, Mexico about to get streamrolled.

This is America dumbass, if they were training for happening they could do it with real rifles. If they're playing paintball, they're just LARPing for fun.

La Raza dropped out of clown college, they exemplify every single accusation leveled against millennials as a demographic. They have that dead-inside empty stare which isn't partnered by any kind of military experience or instinct. They're just dole bludgers who will jump a person 10v1 once they've successfully secured that kind of numeric advantage.

I'm in Cali and I've noticed that too. There used to be whole hoards of them hanging around all the time, now it's maybe 30% of before. I bet most of them are just hiding though.

checked
I can't wait till they get the of an official declaration of war.

War is a boys' game. If you discipline yourself rigidly then you will stand eye to eye with folks who see their own military days as something to laugh at.

That's a good thing though, they should be scared. Criminals should always be afraid.

Still definitly an upgrade, yes. Even if they are here just underground it will severely hamper their logistics capabilities until SHTF which is good.

Theyre also just retarded enough to try something like this and think it would work

I'd especially be scared if I was an illegal after Trump's speech last night.

Illegals are about to have a hell of a time in America.

muslim groups at uni are always going paintballing

People here are so in love with their LARPsonas that they forget what leftists are capable of.

They radicalize fast and feel that violence against the enemy is justified. It's happening in front of our eyes and no one is doing a thing. I have yet to see a single shred of evidence that the right wing has any power outside of the ballots. Family men, neets, cuckservatives won't move a finger and the militia is handed their asses by the police on every occasion.

You must be european.

Welcome to America.

You are definitely European. Everyone in America knows that the right is armed to the teeth and have among their ranks the vast majority of combat veterans who, thanks to 15 years of the war on terror, are plentiful.

I think youre onto something too. Ive seen a HUGE uptick in mexicans and south americans in general playing CSGO and ARMA and others. Before last year, I noticed nearly none. And most of those players have 'Tonald Drumph' or some other leftymeme thumbnail, and usually with a newly created account that has a networked friends list of other beaner-themed players. I think theyre training… And they DO like shiny gear. Pic related

We don't have them out here thankfully.

Half Chan memes. You have to go back. In no way am I suggesting befriending them I'm saying figure out what they're up to.

Hey man c'mon

Breivik got gud for his rampage playing MW1

Grow a spine faggot.

Oh shit. Hi neighbor.

Spics in the areas have become a real problem. These guys are probably coming from the Lehigh Valley or Mt Pocono. They have single handedly turned those areas into shitholes.

You should just talk to them and see what they are about. Start a casual convo and see what info you can drag out of them.

Is it the same groups of guys? Or is it a bunch of different groups of spics? You have to remember that spics are the largest ethnic group behind whites thanks to them moving in droves from NY/NJ. So I'm not surprised they are around.

Also, take a peak at their gear next time. Do you see any patches with symbols? T-shirts with matching logos? They may be part of some club that you can just look up online.

(checked)
Exactly. OP is a teenage autist.

Over here in America, the right wing is the one armed to the teeth. Which kind of Yuropoor are you and how often do you get bullied by kebab?

I'm Eastern Canadian you're probably from Ontario

found juan and jose. You guys gotta go back.

>implying some faggot tier golden overlay makes a p90 less killy. lol

You must be some sort of training savant. Tell the USarmy and marines to stop doing war simulation then, theyre obviously wasting thier time according to wargames experts like yourself, jose

Do you even know how you feed a P90?

The fact you're calling me Juan has my nordic blood boiling nigger. Best watch yourself, or at least learn how to greentext before going back.

Yes & no. Movement, sure… But it's nothing close to shitting your pants in an actual life threatening situation. Doesn't mean you should ignore it, but it isn't something comparable. I ran a paintball farm for 8 months and we had lots of non-whites fuckabout… Sometimes with the cash. The middle class is no longer white. (SA) but I see that going globally.

To a degree, but you're using a BB gun. Recoil and the snap… Honestly, I don't know why the airsoft guys are such anti-"real"gun faggots. At least, the ones i've met. Paintball guns are easily adjustable so you can push up the shooting speed. Don't know enough about airsoft other than they're a bunch of larpers who think they're superior because their BB guns look more real. Personally, it's like being a degenerate and getting a tattoo. You're not going be hardcore if you're using a bic pen to draw something on your arm and claim it's a tattoo. I see PB and Airsoft as both of those things.

I would guess them to be like coloured. A halfway point between whites and kaffirs. Your president is a faggot, glad you're on this board. Wake up your friends before it's too late.

I honestly can't fathom how they screw up green text, yet they do.

Oh they're armed alright. I had a co-worker a while back who [I believe] was green-card and shit he and hombres had automatic weapons and shit and were all into that stuff. I mean straight up Cholo.

The soft white cucks are going to be up shit creek. The ones who aren't soft cucks may do OK, but should expect a better-equipped hispanic horde than one would think probable.

They can't even read properly to fill out immigration forms, what makes you think they could learn to greentext?

I'd take a golf club to that anime cunt's skull and she wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it, armed with a shitty rifle or not.
Faggot ass weebs.
Your ideals are all gay and retarded.

I was wondering when the gook would show up.

Arma is actually fucking good. At least the original. Nothing close to the real thing but as close as you can get in terms of vidya. It's not the shit graphics, or the imagery of kit. It's the sounds and nuances that subtle. COD, etc, it's arcade. Firefights, etc… Arma does actually bother ex guys trying to adjust after getting out… It's a bad idea. But the argument can be applicable to the above as well, PB, airsoft, etc.

The key is survival. Not fucking destroying people. When the shit hits the fan, survival is all you think. Training. Controlled fear. Subhumans don't get that and that's where the argument gets messy. What is human and what is not. et , etc. Still think that it's being exaggerated. If the mexinogs were up to no good, they wouldn't be wasting their time training in paintball fields. Unconventional warfare, as unconventional as it is, doesn't work that way. So let's just hope OP isn't another kike and a setup for things to happen in the next 8 months. Screencap and we'll see.

You are over thinking it.

Paintball CAN be used as a training aid for combat, but is essentially never done so at a paintball range.

People just shoot at each other with paintballs for fun my man. There are about as many tactics used in recreational paintball as there are at laser tag.

The people who would actually be learning anything significant from it:

A) Are doing it in the woods on private property, where they control all the variables. Not at a public range where you have some asshole ref blowing whistles when the timer is done, and kicking you off the field if he feels like you shot someone from too close or shot them more than once because they didn't raise their weapon after being hit.

B) They belong to a league who either train like in point A, or can afford to rent out the whole range and define the rules.

Either way, the chances of running into people who use paintball as an actual combat aid are slim at a public range during normal hours.

then why do the musniggers 'waste' thier time training with or without paintballs? Especially all that 'wasted' time training right in the US. I guess the armed forces of the US 'waste' a lot of time just 'training'. We used simmuntion training a lot in the marines. Damn, all that 'wasted time' looking back..

spot the D&C'ers

lel. best timeline

wew, lad

paintball is fun and it can teach some limited lessons, but it's not fucking close to regular infantry training. the same goes for linear range sessions.

If you're paintballing regularly, you won't be that obese, I promise you that.

By the way, I guess I can't blame you for making that assumption, but I'm speaking as a U.S. veteran here.

Not at all. My apologies. It's just that paint-balling is such a recreational activity that it seems to be largely unpractical to even attempt organised training. When you did your sims, you were being directed I assume? I speak from my own personal experience and not trying to D&C. Simply trying to give you a bigger picture. Spot the high heels and don't get triggered m8.

I suppose that with the right mindset and intentions it's as good a hobby as anything. It's just that the paintball/airsoft guys I see are usually limp-wristed larpers.

Do you know how you feed a P90? You didn't answer my question.

You don't. You get your firearm knowledge from video games. If you knew anything about real guns you'd know why a P90 is a moronic gun for any sort of SHTF scenario.

You overestimate the level of training of the average US Army grunt. The elite are elite, but the average bastard ain't much.

True, I just thought it was a funny quote. It reeks of paintballer autism.

You're absolutely right that paintball by itself will not prepare you at all for combat. Wjat it does is teach team building, gets your legs in shape, and teaches you basic squad tactics.

Now couple that with linear range time and other forms of exercise, and suddenly it's not so innocuous. See why I'm worried now?

You also missed the entire point I was making. Calm your shit and read what I wrote. Use your head. I'm simply trying to point out that you don't need to go out and buy alex jonestein's water filters because shitskins are playing paintball.
I can FULLY understand where you are coming from though and your experiences tell you otherwise.

I still agree with.

The latter ID being an alarming truth.

Kindly explain how my posts are D&C. Go ahead, I'll wait. You won't, because you don't actually know what D&C is, just that it's a good buzzword to use around here to attempt to fit in.

Don't worry. Other peoples aren't in the same league at all. Doesn't matter how much they train. Just look at history.

lollllllll 1/10 -got me to waste a second to reply

mag fed from top. holds 50x 5.7

-TIL p90 is memegun. I should go return mine then..

Its like you guys think others see you as regular user base and not the shitstains you are

It appears those mountains are part of the north eastern tip of the Appalachia formation (which crosses several states)
Pic related is a good thing to add to your workout, for those talking about training using paintball.

what is divide and conquer. concensus cracking.

You don't own one. If you did, then you'd understand why 5.7 is possibly the worst SHTF round you could choose.

You need to fuck off back to reddit, you insufferable faggot.

Wait wut. Im Canadian, fuck google.

too lulzy for my wednesday morning. Its really as if you guys dont realize your own posting

Not only do you not own a P90, I am now certain you aren't from here. Tell your boss that he needs to update his chan handbook, it's about a decade out of date.

BUYER'S REMORSE

wew

He's just a fanboi of the gun because he likes it in COD or something.

You deserve what you get.

OT yet I was thinking a while ago an user could really fuck some liberal protesters up if you jack up the psi on those guns.Non lethal and they would feel or even think they actually got shot,also freezing the balls works too ahahaa!! Think about having one under a trench coat when a crowd of lefties starts chimping just start unloading and stinging the fuck out of them.Only problem is if a pig mistakes it as a real gun and starts firing real rounds at you.

Why is a p90 a terrible gun for a shtf scenario? I could guess, as someone who knows little about guns. Its probably heavy, and bulky. Its probably hard to reload the magazine. Its probably slow to reload in general. It probably has terrible accuracy, and a huge kick. It wont go very far, probably less useful than a shotgun in a room defense or clearing scenario even… and most importantly, its probably a huge pain in the ass to disassemble and clean/maintain/unjam.
From what I gather, a simple mp5 is the go-to SMG for special forces. Maybe like an MP5K or something.

Not the user you're talking to. Want something amazing? Get yourself one of these while you can and stay away from the G3somethings/variants based on similair shapes.

well it's actually pretty lightweight for its size, small for a rifle, the bullpup design with the top-mounted reloading can be finnicky but it holds 50 rounds so that's not too bad
It's biggest problem is the 2.8mm rounds, they've been partially restricted, this makes the ammo undesirable and as a result, quite rare.

I've already strongly hinted at why: the ammo. For SHTF in America, if you aren't using 5.56 then you're unprepared. There are other arguably viable rounds, but 5.7x28mm certainly isn't one of them.

In the book "Gunfighting in Teams" written by a professional member of a SWAT team, he gives some tips on a SHTF scenario, with sources and reference, and points out that in a situation like that, areas break down into pro and anti cop, generally along red and blue lines. He says the way you tell a pro or anti cop community, is that when a police officer dies in the line of duty, if the funeral is a big deal on the news, with people thronging the streets to pay their respects etc.. its pro cop. If it doesnt, its anti-cop.
He says in pro-cop areas, they are likely to see people (in the US anyways, Im not murrican) with guns as being there to maintain order, but in anti-cop areas, they are likely to take hostile action towards you and treat you like armed criminals. He says if you have guns and they knock on your door in an anti-cop area, lie to the cops, because they will take your guns even if youre innocent, and then youre fucked. They did it in Katrina, and they did it in several other instances he lists, which I cant think of.

TFW being berated, while accusers dont touch content of your original statement, just shotgun questions from four sockpuppets because you posted a pic of a beaners' failure p90

it isnt. they probably are just impling the rounds would be scarce in a SHTF scenario

nod an argumenddd :DDDD

Don't let the underage fags and shills get you down, everything you said is true.
The Air Force gets to shoot at a range once a year, none of their security fags even have loaded weapons 9/10 times at the gates.
The Army has training every week so some worthless non-white NCO can keep his gibs. A worthless nigger I went to school with teaches a class once a day, "How to operate and maintain your humvee". Even deployed, training and videos every week on opsec, weapon safety, respecting locals, don't rape, etc.

My uncle had live hand grenade training ONCE, every three years after that was fake grenades. Sad. He participated in paintball to try and keep sharp, to try and show his squad some non kosher tricks he learned and for extra training/teambuilding. He told me it helped to figure out who was unteachable and retarded - which was usually a third of his squad.

What are spics doing in the Poconos? I swear to Kek there must be 50 millions illegals here in the USA. A friend who moved to Idaho last year met a Mexican there and told them they have to go back.

As someone who has been to the sandbox, I never got to use Full Auto stateside in any training and it took me some time to actually get used to it. I was even rusty short bursting tbh, you just don't get the tingle in your arms from practicing one shot at a time on the range that can affect your other shots/aim or the tempo for switching out mags when you go through them every other minute.

You're the one that posted a picture of a beaners ruined P90 as evidence that Holla Forums should be scared of beaners. Blame yourself faggot.

From what I can tell, if you want a rifle, you get an FN FAL. It scares the fuck out of people who know, and apparently, its entire purpose was to pierce armor (which is why it scares cops and they see people who own them as desiring to kill police).
Ah yes, as I see, that is an FN FAL, like the Rhodesians used.

I don't think he's actually a shill, just a retard from plebbit or possibly cuckchan. Regardless he should neck himself for being such an obvious faggot.

(checked)
Nice. Faggot BTFO by glorious trips.

->"And they DO like shiny gear. Pic related" = 'be scareda da beaners, boy!' t.beaners

>You won't, because you don't actually know what D&C is, just that it's a good buzzword to use around here to attempt to fit in.
Actually this, he even screwed up his post quoting the same one twice to try to inflate perceptions.

The police will break down in much similar way as the military, see pics related. Selective sabotage/assassination/chaos by redpilled whites in the "enemy" forces ranks will render them near useless, and with handful more our army than theirs, if we manage to achieve philosophic saturation just among half of the whites in the ranks it will be our army, sooner or later as quote related will awaken them pretty fast.

Another thing to consider is if the captian of a ship or the commander of a batallion decides to defect entire detachments, near regardless of individual political ideology will be able to swarm to our side. There really is no feasibe way they would provide much resistance, and that's before you factor in the resources of the civilian, last pic related.

Personally I'm getting like user here and when it's not my day off training.

first picture, is that one of those South African MRAPs?

'neck himself'
lol no

Defo's. The saffa's referred to them as the R1 (I am not sure if they were manufactured by SA or FN). The R5 came in at a later stage which is still in use today. Good stuff. The guys who ended up with the G3's said it was a piece of shit that lost accuracy after 1 magazine. I've never used the G3 but I trust their judgement. They're hard to find these days and fucking expensive, nearly impossible to finance for the layman in SA. So if you're in the US go for it if you can get one.

Katrina was a horrible, horrible thing. There's a video where a former nat guard soldier described some redheaded woman coming to his post bawling her eyes out because NOPD in riot masks gangraped her.

Can't find it right now, but yeah.

By the way, Katrina is a prime example of why you should never keep your guns/ammo stored in your house, aside from an anti-burglary shotgun and your ccw.

Do you have a PDF for that book?

Actually, I meant to draw attention to hisuseless posts as a group, and his attempt to hitlerpost, seperately

Nope, paid the amajew for it because it looked like something worth reading (purely for video games, of course)

How pitiful.

get the updated version

interesting point…
in Canada most paintballing and airsofting has been taken over by the Chinese…I have a friend who went a lot and then one summer he found out the Chinese bought the field he use to go to…..now it is Chinese only (he said there were close to 200 gooks running around).

We had this a lot in the UK with muslims. There was no real evidence of anything bad happening maybe just a weird trend.

Anyway they were still really shit and got owned by regular paintballers.
And if you try to use paintball tactics with regular weapons you would get fucked up instantly.

Ja, the fucking russians and cubans were on the ground. They had migs bombing our guys as well. The fight was never about apartheid. the US backed us up, the British backed up Rhodesia. Rhodie SAS Operator Allan "Taffy" had multiple opportunities to assassinate Mugabe but the UK put a stop to that. The US disarmed our nukes and handed it over to the terrorist the world sees as a saint. We are now a quasi communist society where the black man is worse off and Agenda 21 is old school.

Just mentioning all of this to put everything into context. Mkonto isizwe had camps in Tanzania, etc, etc,. Which is why I mentioned that paint-balling isn't as menacing as correct training, etc. I was also simply pointing out that there were no specifics, routines or regularities. How much is a lot? What exactly are they doing? Are they training or having active fun? Etc. etc. Lots of slide threads and shitposting, etc.

Regardless, shot for the video. Be weary of non-local vids. The South African FAL was the R1 and it was used for multiple roles. Marksmen has scoped ones. Our unconventional units used enemy weapons (AK's) and had strict cover-up policies so the international community could not attack us in the press.

List A

Estimated 10,000$

List B - Modest Cost

Estimated 3,000$

There isn't anything wrong with an FN FAL, but (memes aside) there isn't anything particularly special about it either. 7.62 out of a FAL isn't any more deadly than 7.62 out of any other rifle. All intermediate/full sized rifle rounds will punch through the level IIIa vests that cops wear, no problem. 5.56 will do it just as well as 7.62. If cops are particularly scared of FN FAL's, it's because they're meme loving fucks.

Very cool rifle with a cool heritage though.

webm

You guys should get/read Fry the Brain

anyone know if the DSA FAL is a true copy? I cant find any info on whether or not its a durable/faithful clone or if its out of spec in any way. I ve seen some info say DSA itself isnt very trustworthy. Any expansions on any of this?

thats a really, really good list

Tell the FBI

As long as you do it right, yes.

What do you recommend for a civilian to get "good" gun training? I do IDPA tactical matches every once in a while, which is strictly better than linear range time, but I'm not sure if there's something even better.

Sad, but that's just in their culture. They have no conscious… At the end of it all, we are all tribalists… We all belong to a family - divided as we are, we belong to a God - given identity. Americans are still very blind to race realism and how different everybody really is. Understanding, naming, identifying, correlating all of that doesn't make you a racist. It makes you a realist. And it sounds fucking horrific. My mate's stepmom and sister got raped while pregnant, they broke a glass bottle afterward and shoved it up her vagina when they were done. This was in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon with 3 men in the house. You guys need to fucking wake up. There's a difference between a nigger and a black man. There's a difference between a dirty spic and a man of hispanic heritage. There's a difference between white trash on jewspringer and the white man.

You will never be able to fix other races, which is why you need to show appreciation to those fighting their own. I personally feel sorry for those like Pastor Manning who sees his own people fucking up society. People like him who are gentlemen within their own kind. I can respect that. You can respect that. It doesn't mean you integrate. It means there's a mutual ground that has been established. Unfortunately, they are outnumbered, so are the spics… and soon to be the whites as well. and (((THEY))) are the biggest minority which is why you ignore the electric jew powered by pedowood kabbala and satan.

Jesus Christ is Lord. If you are offended by that, be my guest. There are things the shills hate. Saying God and praising the Lord is just too deep for them to even fathom. I am proud of my identity and no man should ever be ashamed of that. Just never ever give man the benefit of the doubt. Trust naught but God.

I was watching an interrogation and this cop was raging at someone about how the only reason you own an FN FAL is because its a cop killer. They seem to have associated it with being *the* gun niggers use to kill cops… either that, or he was just playing mind games with the target.

Cops are known to buy into fudlore as much as anybody else, so it's possible he was serious. Mindgames is definitely a strong possibility too.

What is a good place to upload PDF? I have some good shit for you faggots to look at when I get home.

DSA makes great rifles, they use Metric pattern so if you want the cool British SLR style charging handle you'll need to use the assembly that DSA makes for such a purpose.

==USE THIS BOARD AND LURK MORE YOU NOGUNS FAGS== . >>/k/ Seriously though, posts like and shouldn't happen. Its a disgrace. You are correct about the FAL having a wonderful history though

Thanks user. Sorry about the direct link. Just too tired and too drunk. Will also check out Fry the Brain. I do know for a fact that we had FN (R1 Marksmen up in trees with scopes) - not that it's the equivelance of today's "sniper" as such. Check out an Unpopular war by JH Thompson. It's an anthology of stories. Will give you a good introduction but it's still pretty blue pilled. Stay away from Al J Venter (Except for Gunship Ace co-written by Neall Ellis). Jim Hooper's. Koevoet is excellent if you're into unconventional warfare. Will also recommend more if you are big on reading and interested.

Forgive my ignorance but it's difficult comment on that. Who owns DSA? If it's NATO, it's probs not something I can vouch for and i'd rather buy a 20 yr old rifle and restore it. That's a sweeping statement and my biased opinion. Then again, it may simply be the same blueprints… Can't honestly answer you unfortunately.

Why not? Why can Holla Forums not discuss weaponry? Every war is related to politics and money? Are we not all here to discuss and debate issues? Or have I found myself on reddit? Did you see the humour in the video or did the autism bypass the laughter? The world is in a shit situation.

Thanks for the book suggestions user, I'll check them out.

Not attacking you, but instead of tuning them, let's educate them. It's difficult I know… and it's getting fucking worse around here but we need to stay old school. Had no idea about the DSA productions so you've just taught me something new yourself. Thanks

Low tier whites are defective. Other races are below whites. Even the US had a eugenics program, although they like to pretend that was only Germany. There are no good jews. Niggers are niggers, but can be worked with to some extent as Rockwell worked with the black nation of Islam etc… but in the end, their race is inferior. Whites on.. (((Springer)))… are A scripted B are the image of a product of Jewish degeneracy.
You should be careful when you say things around here that imply whites do highly degenerate things for other reasons than Jewish demoralization and subversion, not smart.

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic. com/on-christianity-censored-section-of/

That is a very good piece written by Pierce btw, titled "On Christianity" - and is regarded as one of the highlights of his works. Id also suggest every Holla Forumsack read pic related, and there is a PDF available somewhere.

Equal, no. But if you're paying attention enough to git gud, then it's a far far far far cry better than nothing or watching movies. I'd learned as a kid concepts as flanking, slicing the pie, when and when not to reload, the value of cover, fields of fire, how to deal with snipers, etc etc etc. There are basic things you can pick up just from the spatial relations and timing of artificial combat that carry over into the real thing.

It won't teach you how to take the safety off or clear a jam, though.

What is the velocity of a FN FAL compared to that of an AK-47, or AR-15? If the FN has a significantly higher velocity, I think you should probably stfu.

docdroid.net/

shit, forgot to break the link sry

Also, for Rhodesia specifically,

See You In November: The Story Of Alan 'Taffy' Brice

- The guy tasked to finish Mugabe multiple times.
Literally vidya games

Rare:
Top Secret War by Col Ron Reid Daly + Stiff
- All about the Selous Scouts

Some leads,

Galago Books. (Don't buy from them if they're fucking you over. But search for bush war and you should find multiple authors and content.)

Also terms to look for:

SADF (Not SANDF)
Recces
32 Battalion
Koevoet
Selous Scouts
SAI

I'll give it a read, but I am under an objective Truth no matter what is told to me. It's not a mind or educational matter. Energy is not destroyed and I am not a pagan. I will read it regardless, but there are greater things in this life and there is one objective and reconcilable truth which I would never be able to explain because it has nothing to do with education and everything to do with the heart. You are a learned man and I am sure you can understand my position on this. endchan.xyz. dudamas. Look around. I think you will find it stimulating. Debate and open discussion is good - thanks for not going apeshit. I'll give it a read. Just be weary of jewish and pagan propaganda. Religiosity =/= a Faith.

(heiled)

You form your own opinions, the book is pure gold and covers a long list of subjects thoroughly. Id recommend it highly, as the first book any Holla Forumsack should pick up, in my personal opinion… but it also expands on Pierces ideas involving Christianity, in the section on William Gayley Simpson (the author of Which Way Western Man - another book I have yet to read, but is obviously worth picking up from what I have read in that section.)

Oh, and in the article, special attention to the bottom. WLP specifically said not to D&C Christians. Also, Simpson spent years going around like Saint Francis, doing work for people who needed it and only living off the food they would give him in return etc.. so he was about as Christian as it gets.

—————–

Although some Christians do believe Christian doctrine wholeheartedly, however, most do not. Most instinctively feel what we explicitly believe, even if they have repressed those feelings in an effort to be “good” Christians. Because of this many nominal Christians, even those affiliated with mainstream churches, can, under the right circumstances, be persuaded to work for the interests of their race. Other nominal Christians — especially those who stand apart from any of the mainstream churches — have interpreted Christian doctrine in such an idiosyncratic way that the contradictions between their beliefs and ours have been minimized.
For these reasons we want to avoid conflict with Christians to the extent that we can. We don’t want to give unnecessary offense, even when we speak out against the doctrines of these churches. We don’t want to ridicule their beliefs, which in some cases are sincerely held. Some of these people later will reject Christianity’s racial doctrines. Some will reject Christianity altogether. We want to help them in their quest for truth when we can, and we want to keep the door open to them.
Members who want to study the subject of Christianity and its relationship to our task in depth should read Which Way Western Man? by our late member William Simpson. The book’s initial chapters describe the spiritual odyssey of a man of exceptional spiritual sensitivity, who was far more intensely a Christian than nearly any Christian living today and who eventually understood the racially destructive nature of Christianity and rejected it.
A more concise study of the difference between the Christian world view and ours is given in Wulf Sörensen’s The Voice of Our Ancestors, which was reprinted in National Vanguard No.107.

I'd also mention that my response was based purely on the imagery posted and not on any actual article. The copy you wrote, in the most part I agree with. But this seems to be common sense and logical amongst myself and my peers. (we're used to this by now.) There's no argument in what you wrote in your first paragraph. It's simply what it is. The wheel wasn't even invented when the dutch arrived here. The Khois were killed off by the Bantus and Xhosas. etc, etc. I don't let politics change facts. But it is true. We're living in a fucked up society and it's been cyclical for ages. Babylon itself was this. The kikes hate Jesus Christ. If you're blue-pilled to Christianity I suggest you read Gen. 6. and question the sapphite theory. I then recommend you look at genetics, corrupting the seed (it's on YT), labyrinth of truth, age of deceit 2, world news, transhumanism, etc.

Don't listen to man. Man is foolish. Wish, yet short lived. Don't be a defeatist. You cannot afford to be. Don't be mislead or be delusional either. Remember, it is not a religion. I can only think of 1 Christian I know. 1 Christ Like individuals. All other "christians" are following jewish business tactics and/or motivational speakers.

Remember the sons of thunder! The apostles. Brawlers. Hated by the jews and the heathens a like. Never compromise. Never give up. Follow the undeniable and instinctual truth you know to be true. If you feel nothing, you may as well be dead by now and I say that with love. For we are not in this for flesh and blood but power and glory. Stay safe brother take care.

I assure you, William Luther Pierce was not bluepilled on anything, and his arguments stand for themselves.

Welcome to Holla Forums, a place where you can upload PDF files.

There is a board called /pdfs/ and you can directly upload pdfs.

I am not denying your argument at all. I will definitely look into it. However I am a believer in Jesus Christ and what man made religion has done in history is irrelevant.. It is highly unfortunate to see how religiosity has shaped the world. In fact, Christ was against it. Catholicism (Dagon), Denominations, Paganism, Hedonism, Mainstream Christianity… All of it corrupt. Thanks for the lead though, I will pursue it regardless. We are brothers in arms, whether we have differing opinions or not - My concern is the spiritual darkness plagued by new agers and philosophers that have corrupted the very body itself.

I am not calvinist, we are living in a matrix. All the options exist, we walk into those realities. Fate does not exist. Love cannot exist without free will.

Thank you user. I'll look into it as we said but read the references I mentioned and give the bible another read. It's not educational, it's a living word. Do not let propoganda misinform you. From what you have said, WLP seems like a great academic and a very respectable man. I will treat it in that very same manner.

He is definitely talking about the commercialization, the cult, the lifestyle, the bretheren of the "church" - a building built by brick and mortar and sold by the snakeoil salesman. That's not Jesus Christ.

The discussion we have just had is attending Church. I hope you realise that and I hope that you know that not all of us are in that ilk. You are my brother by affiliation alone. Whether genuine or not, we are to share in love and mutual respect. This is something that you will not hear from today's world view Christianity and Pierce is clearly calling it out from the word Go.

Have a blessed evening brother and stay safe. Thank you for being respectful toward me and my faith, and giving me the proper necessities to safeguard me from those who are fundamentalists in their religiosity, irrespective of origins.

It's good to speak to people such as yourself… Rational, Kind, Respectful. I will re-read all of the above but do not wish to de-rail anything more. Just consider my words as I will with yours - and I definitely will… It may just take me while but you have me interested on his words alone. God Bless You and be set free - not from the physical, but in the spirit man you fight.

Thanks user.

Do not mistake the above for globalism and co-existation either. We are not called to be tolerant. We are soldiers.

You're limited on size though.

Terms I'd add:

Parabats
44 Parachute Battatlion
Pathfinders
Rhodesian SAS
Rhodesian Light Infantry
The Saints

Pic related is a great book about the Rhodesian SAS which can be found online. Author's name is Barbara Cole.

I hope you understand that bullet weight, bullet construction, bullet caliber and barrel length also factor into armor penetration. All the weapons you listed will go right through soft vests unless you're using some shit SP ammo and even at that, will probably still wreck their shit. You are correct in that the P90's magazine is retarded to reload compared to anything else in somewhat common circulation.

You can always lurk and read more though. I don't own an AR-15 Yet because you can never have enough dakka but I have used, built and serviced them. I also have a DSA SA58 with 21in barrel and an AK74, love em to death.

Please user, just because the world is in deep shit doesn't mean that you cannot better understand the mechanisms that allow man to right the world. Why would NATO own a moderately American gun company specializing in semi-automatic FAL/L1A clones and specialty machined parts for said rifles and AK/AR platform rifles? Also if you're drunk enough to get things this mixed up, probably consider that you've broken your spatial awareness severly and may not be able to respond with your best ability if a situation was to arise RIGHT now

DSA uses tooling that they made btw.

shit, I meant "why would NATO own a moderately sized American gun company"

When did he paraphrase Hitler did I miss that part?

Really made me laugh.

I would suggest paintballing for one thing and one thing only. Use it to practice clearing rooms and houses.

It will teach you not to do that shit.

Here's the problem no one is talking about. Spics are the fastest growing group of Muslim converts in America. Beaners are only culturally Catholic. Hell, Mexico put in strict laws against Catholicism. Islam will spread like wildfire through the macho, inbred, low IQ, beaner community. The muslim invasion is already here.

A tip probably wouldn't hurt anything, but 'beaners tactically playing paintball' doesn't sound exactly actionable.

You will be surprised.

Is it just me or are larpmerican le red team planners wildly overconfident in their perception of how things are?

That ruined my day. I live in a fucking affluent neighborhood too.

the gun people who have been doing this for a while usually agree it's wildly overconfident

What are your thoughts on laser weapons for SHTF?

Good luck replacing/repairing its parts. The lenses used to focus the lasers in particular. Takes more than your average glass blower.

This 'could' be true if the range is setup correctly. But I've yet to see ANY fucking normalfag paintball range open to the public setup correctly. Only private setups because anything approaching realism is going to be flagged as 'unsafe' by inspectors and fucked if anyone will insure you. But at least if you are actually doing correct urban combat movement drills and moving hard as fuck you are conditioning your body in some way to what would be faced if you get into a pile of shit. But most public ranges are shit for that too btw and will condition you for the wrong focus. And you will easily forget about looking for ambush spots and hides which is absolutely critical in clearing any urban environment, meaning most ranges could impart the wrong lessons very easily. And god help you if you don't know how to move quietly thru rubble and trash btw. Most of the problem with urban combat is learning to see your environment and think ahead. If you get into a situation that you did not setup yourself you are generally fucked and had best pray your enemy is more shit than you. The best way to train urban is take a walk(not operate, but just observe) thru a city and watch and think, place yourself and others in various situations in your local environment and how a fight will roll. You will learn most fights will either be from range or over VERY fucking quick. Anything else is an accident on both sides and losses for everyone will be ungodly heavy. Your mind is your greatest weapon in such situations assuming you cannot call down the hand of god and bring an building down. Learn to think. Oh, did I mention paintball is shit for anything but very close range urban combat?

If airshit and range are all you are doing. You are doing better than most city folk, and about even with most combat arms mos training. There are a lot of never joined larpers and blowhard wish I got somes that post shit, but most military training is pretty fucking cheap and shit when you get down to it. Any real operators are going to eat your shit tho, and any group unit is also going to fuck you hard. So you have to expand your horizons. Remeber when doing range time, shoot at humanized targets (vidya is bretty good getting the metal aspect of this down too) so you condition yourself to not hesitate later. Use popup targets so you learn to shoot fast not just shot grouping on paper. If you can use targets that move as well always focus on those over the rest. You would be amazed how few people, even soldiers with a decade in, know how to lead an target at various speeds.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY
(appropriate digits0
I suggest human shaped targets anyways though the conditioning thing may be bullshit and grossman is probably a jew but excellent summary

As much as I hate spics, this is some borderline paranoid schitzo shit.

Laser weapons are a meme and will NEVER be a thing inside an atmosphere. In simple terms, you need a battery performing chemical reactions to generate a current to power your weapon to make death . With firearms, you skip that retarded middle step and jump straight from chemical reaction to make death. Due to this extraneous process, the order of energy required to "make death" is MANY times higher, to the point where it would have been easier to lug a .50cal around than deal with an energy supply. In addition to this, a laser weapon is either essentially microwaving or heating the foe to death. Do you really expect that to be effective in any sort of inclement weather where rain, snow, fog, mist, moisture, dust, sand and THE GODDAMN AIR IT IS TRAVELING THROUGH slurping the energy from your shitty little beam as it travels by being in the way? A bullet may drop or lose some accuracy, but if you've ever been in "white-out" conditions in winter, you know that laser weapons are a retarded concept.

And this

Recruitment and social networking.

Our govt brings down the hammer if we try, the spic govt cant

Not to mention the general apathy and sniffing our own farts.

literally
kill yourself

paintball used to be cool back in the semi auto days. now the only thing that mattress is who spends the most money on autohoppers and other bullshit. i stopped playing back when the $1000 markers came out with full auto options and electronic triggers. It turned into who could spray the most would win. i was deadly with my 18" dye barrel on my piece of shit pirhana. Now these fucks pull up with 3000 balls for a day. fuck that.
hoppers should be limited to 50 rounds or less to make reloading more of a strategy as well.
it was fun as fuck but the tech ruined it imho.

Shils and retards like you are always jumping in these threads to soothe and calm, its always dont worry white man, white superiority will carry the day, or dont worry, you have some guns in your house, thatll be fine

When the truth is we should be all getting in running and fighting shape, and not only should we be having guns, we should be burning through that ammunition training. We should be networking and searching through our local communities for anyone and everyone of worth and like mind.

But here comes FBI, just soothing and calming.

Fuck off.

user, I…

Keep intentionally missing the point fucktard

fucking leafposters

2-gun ACM. hands down.

I watch this whenever blacks get uppity and think it's a good idea for them to start a race war.

Mein sides

I play airsoft mil sim in cali. (We bring in tanks, helicopters, detcord, sleeping in the field, and even once we used real guns with blanks… fucking humvee mounted 50 cal pointed at you 10 feet off firing blanks is a life altering experience, I have no idea how the real steel dudes live that shit) but it's pretty rich in Latino players just by nature of the location.

I gotta say… Mexican women really, really, REALLY follow orders extremely well. I shout at them to take a position, and they don't think twice. It's actually kinda nice.

What the fuck

I've seen some fat faggots play woodsball/scenario but I've never seen a fat guy worth his weight in speedball, which is objectively the best form of paintball.

I tried fixing the colors

Have you seen what passes for training these days?

sage

negated

you got me

At least you're honest, Schlomo. Filtered.

>>>/oven/

Anyway, fellow goyim, 8ch.net/pdfs/res/1335.html is a thread with /k/ pdfs for you to peruse. OP here, btw.

Solid points, but imagine we were in some kind of Mad Max scenario where the UN was not a functioning entity and combatants were not bound by the 1995 Protocol on Blinding Laser Weapons.
In such a scenario, would your answer be different?

Knock, Knock! Who's there? It's the 1986 Machine Gun Ban saying you don't have a P90, faggot.

You can get civilian models from FN for $1300. They're semi automatic and have a 16" barrel, but it's still a P90

Could be. The majority of keystoners around here have no clue how to handle spics and for the most part, they're scared of them. I just moved to PA from living out west for years and it's funny hearing small town white folk who have seen very little to no spics talk about how it's getting overrun because they saw one them thar mehicans at the walmart. They have no clue what overrun means until they've seen the kitchens of a Vegas casino, or a home dumpster parking lot in San Diego.

Contact local and federal authorities.

No shit. Very good chance they are part of a cartel. You can contact authorities (even the FBI) on the web. It's super easy.

Beautiful!

No, they're not. The civvy model is a PS90, a Semi-Auto Carbine. A "real" P90 is a PDW/Submachine gun.

Are the M4 and AR-15 the same rifle, too? They both use mostly the same parts, so they must be the same rifle.

Says more about US armed forces level than it does about the importance of paintball.

I'm from Ontario and the only Mexican I've met was one girl who was here as a foreign exchange student one year back in high school.

That is disgusting.

I've played on a realism server myself. The majority of the players were associated with the military where they had worked in it, had, or they're some rebel. They ranged from the US military, UK military, or some random people across the world. There were 2 Kurdish rebel fighters who would come and play on this server with us (they used Arma for training). I'll list some of the things I've learned from playing on there.
If you're interested in what community I played with: unitedoperations.net
I've stopped playing with them all together, as it was already pozzed (the ACRE developer is a complete SJW and an actual faggot), more minorities joined (we had some fresh off the boat gook/chink join where he even led squads in his broken English) with a black. Also there are quite a lot of degenerates.

You might not learn the actions of reloading, cleaning your gun, etc, but you learn the general concepts of modern warfare.

youre the delusional ones, Feds arent interested in filling out that much paperwork and then being fired right after they turn it in because the shot some out of shape militia larper in a confrontation, theyre gonna wait until the news is busy talking about Kim kardashian or some other horseshit and do a warrant sweep a month later while said "RWDS" are going to work in the morning

what are you talking about?
green tip 5.56 would have trouble giving guys in blue a bad day these days

most departments have a shitload of handmedown and overstock level 4 plates laying around

ArmA is amazingly good at teaching positional warfare, and hunting the most dangerous game.

vid related
CHANNEL: TheHossUSMC

anyone have the link to the article about mexicans being able to immigrate to canada without a visa?

kotaku.com/5097101/us-army-investing-50-million-in-video-games

you are right, i dont. heh. was just a shitpost reply to a dumb bait

1. What area?
2. They are generally no threat against ICE even if somewhat trained. ICE doesn't give you time to get in the van. Team response takes time to deploy.
3. Militias are not something to be worried about. If they are running and gunning they aren't illegals dodging the law.
4. What is really amiss is you aren't already doing the same as them.

I agree approach them as a prepper for shtf. If you sense they are hostile then inform us. They may be Islamic extremists.

This, 'popular uprising' of the 'international worker' memes, and the boogeyman strength of 'right wing militias' ideologically - and practically - cuck themselves; the vibrant urbanite LARPing with paint might give a leg up on gang violence in local anarchy, but that's all. Soviet's mass human wave attacks in Karelia, Pol Pot's mob abattoirs.

Correction, what they are capable of because the state is an accomplice. Without the state they are fucked.

ww w.pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

You're goddamn right we won't, because we react before it gets to that level.

:^)

anyone got the webm from the german military where the dudes form up like steps so the li'l lady can get over the wall?

at least they're not /k/rossovers.

THAT FUCKING IMAGE

OH MY FUCKING GOD MY JIMMIES

FUCKING MLP COCKSUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck I won't lie as a /k/ommando I would be kinda jelly of that P90. I mean even the custom suppressor is just gaudy and goes with the camo. Goddamn I can't hate that.

THAT IMAGE EVERY TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just came in to check those trips. Carry on.