My old campus found this flyer yesterday. Prompting the campus to respond...

My old campus found this flyer yesterday. Prompting the campus to respond. This started a 100+ post facebook argument where it was 20+ goys versus me.

What wasn't successful was pulling those (((Ethnic Centered))) pictures from the redpill thread we have on here.

What was successful was bashing Israel.

I am returning next month - for something unrelated - how can I go on my radio show and bring more light to this subject?

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
via.library.depaul.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1602&context=law-review
youtube.com/watch?v=lVS0vIkTrsw
youtube.com/watch?v=2wnPHFSdrME
youtube.com/watch?v=7WJXHY2OXGE
youtube.com/watch?v=NUMkcBctE7c
imgur.com/a/lwijt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coincidentally, I was thinking about that argument first thing this morning.
Have a bump.

PDF so I can distribute these please?

I could've sworn you posted this yesterday. One thing that is glaringly obvious is: what is anti-semetic about this poster? The most it could be is that one doesn't like the light shown on they fact that they are indeed the %1. If it were false, who'd care? Usually one would be happy to be considered the richest. However, because they tout about being minorities (yet want to play 'my fellow white man') they feel shame (in getting caught) when it's pointed out.

You did good, son. Do more of that and get everyone else to do the same.

Judging from the retarded response of your pozzed uni, I'm guessing they're ok with pointing out white privilege? They made no mention of the poster being against whites as well.

That first flyer is nice.

apologies user I don't have this

I didnt post this yesterday.

pic related - found on campus

yeah they are willing to point out some sort of Christian privilege but not mention the Jews. I wonder who's behind that poster.

My uni built a 15 ft white wooden wall in a central location with large black letters reading: what do you do to fight white supremacy? And a bunch of felt markers to write about how much of a good goys you are.

I wrote pepe. Today I will write Jewish in between the letters of the word white.

also note it's behind glass meaning it is sanctioned by a professor and or the college

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE JEWISH TACTICS ARE BACKFIRING ON THEM.

Fuck, the kikes are learning. These are harder to tear down. Are there cameras in this hallway? Practice your lockpicking somewhere else and then get in here and take it down. If you can go off-campus and burn it, do so.

That looks like a fucking piss cheap lock, see the gap between the doors? Just a good smack upwards with something that'll fit in there will get it open.

I've think about the first pic before and I think we should really focus in this argument. Mentioning the jews is basically the left-destroyer.

You have two options:

There's no third option, they need to choose one, and no matter what they choose the result is that multiculturalism is bullshit and the jews need to be stopped. This is a win-win argument.

These niggers are so pathetic. The flier is nonbiased and simply stating the state of affairs, not even passing judgement if what the stats say are a good or bad thing, and they're the ones projecting how it's somehow wrong and horrible. White awakening and the hanging of jews and traitors can't come soon enough.

Oh, speaking of which. There's this image (which I've reformatted), which makes sense to me, but when I present it to liberals, they say there's no connection between the things. Does anyone have suggestions on how to better explain said connections?

Good. Do that and paste on OP's pyramid.

Keep it to 10 words or less, per bubble. Ideally Yes/ No is the best.

However if your goal is to redpill, humor is the best way. Memetic Grade.

It's racist to point out Jewish privilege but just fine to point out white privileged. Interesting how that works isn't it?

Can we get some campus emails user?

How have the Jews escaped the limelight? They are the most privileged group, there is.

can not find that pdf anywhere

They're the ones pointing the light, user.

these are all the same thing

I break your diagram, I was on a vegan diet for two years for health reasons/disgust of the food industry, not because of muh animals, aka wasn't an ideology, just a diet.

Heh. Reminds me back when some of the students my old university was polled for this

>'Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

>There’s a saying that “the new racism is to deny that racism exists.” If that is the case, it may explain a study conducted by researchers from Tufts University’s School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School. Their findings claim that self-described white Americans believe they have “replaced blacks” as the primary victims of racial discrimination in contemporary America.

>The study finds that while both Caucasian and African Americans agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years, whites believe that anti-white racism has increased. Moreover, the study finds that the majority of Caucasians believe that anti-white racism is a “bigger problem” than what African Americans face.'

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

Yeah, even the amazing Harvard people say is so cucked (not saying it isn't but not near as bad as people think) have people who are still sane and notice how retarded and fucked up shit is now. Oh but of course, we're not allowed to talk about it. Freespeech my ass and they get federal funding. If you get public money you should follow the fucking constitution you stupid niggers.

Anyway, for those out there on campuses or at the ivies or whatever else, don't think you're alone. You aren't because we're not stupid. We wouldn't be able to get in if we were, unlike niggers.

Fuck it, just smash the glass. Make them pay for the damages. They are bringing it upon themselves.

But you fail to understand the purpose of it.

reminder that PoC stands for Perpatrators of Crime

Makes sense to me. If you believe in equality, you simply have to be accepting of all forms of degeneracy by your own logic, or else you're a hypocrite.

I like the idea behind this chart but it needs work, it could use a few more hard hitters like the fact that liberals think human races are literally interchangeable and are only skin deep, and a few more layers of progression before getting to weird sex shit. Also more expression of the fact that all of this shit is set up to be implicitly anti white and only anti white at every level.

This is how it's done, not those autistic "It's okay to be White – don't forget to donate" posters the TRSodomites were putting up.

Glue your own posters ontop of the glass. With the right glue on glass, it will be even harder to take off than normal.
But this is the real question. And don't make the mistake of getting caught on a different camera putting on a mask.

I fail to understand what you're referencing, are you referring to the diagram or vegan? If you're asserting a vegan diet isn't vegan if only doing it for diet your position would be the same as the fruitcakes, and like them, you would be wrong.

This was a great OP, OP. It's a subtle redpill that will wake up at least a few conscious whites based on such hypocrisy.

You started from some incidental random part of the chart, you didn't get there through progression from the top

Isn't that covered by "all races are equal"?
Aha! Okay. What should go there, then?

The purpose of the diagram is to show the hypocrisy/insanity of not only the thought processes, but the individual statements therein. Your (temporary) use of a vegan diet for health reasons wasn't the only solution to your health problems, and isn't ideologically the same as the actual vegans who live it.

WAY too wordy. Not funny enough. I r8 2/10.

This may seem like a good argument to people who already agree with it, but it won't make it past any memetic defenses of the brainwashed. You need to make the message short and simple, so that the reader has already intaken all of it before their brain shuts it down. And you need to make it funny so that it sticks in their brain and circumvents their shut-it-down circuits.

Is there a wood that describes the level of brainwashed, good goy, blue pill levels you have to achieve to believe this?

thanks for the replies y'all especially the ones mentioned here

but my question is still how can i redpill these masses
my radio co hosts are musicians who are redpilled
wat do

Too bad it's an argument, something they were vaccinated against

kek, fucking autocorrect

"equal" is a vague term in this context (weird I know). Equal could just mean equal in the eyes of the law or treated equal or whatever. Most people would be taken aback if they knew these people thought there was literally no difference between races and that's why it doesn't matter if whites have no home or cease to live. Only whites though of course. Thinking that about any other race is the worst thing you can do.

maple

(chek'd)
This but also a quick refutation that any uni fag who is aware of logical fallacies but is still consumed by blue pilled faggotry will just claim the conclusion is a false dichotomy without giving it much thought.

Don't forget the easiest way to identify a jew through conversation and to rally leftists to your side: Israel/Palestine. It's the easiest fracture point for the left as most support Palestine and yet subconsciously support the Israelis for being a minority. This conflict in their mind will prime them to receive harsher truths that they can then consolidate. Also, if they see one of their jewish friends/acquaintances speak ill of Palestinians they will subconsciously associate jews with their stereotypes.

For the years I was eating a vegan diet I was vegan, according to your graphic if you dislike some of it you dislike all of it, which isn't the case. Your diagram works for people who are vegan for ideology but vegan isn't achieved only by ideology.

I feel like a lot of leftist support for Jews is entirely reactionary. A large amount of their support is a result of duh nazis hating jews, so they have to support them in response. This is illustrated pretty clearly when Israel is brought up, most left leaning people are able to see their actions as negative.

It seems like it's easier for them to accept negative statements about jews when they're framed as something other than an ethnic / religious group. When you start talking about them as a people they're conditioned to not consider what you're saying; but a state? Leftists are trained to hate those all the time.

What OP does really well is it fits the Jew into an already existing boogeyman of the 1%. It gives people the opportunity to consider jewish actions without automatically rejecting it based on racism.

That's the entirety of the jewish strategy. "Look how much we've been oppressed!" They record and exaggerate every slight that's ever been committed against jews and make it a core part of their religion. They inundate others with their suffering, telling people that anti-semitism means there will be another shoah.

You're making something which resembles notes for an exam there.
`rm -rf` the repository, start over, pick something much more symbolic/glyphic with less of those ugly-looking black-on-white shapes.

that's not a vegan diet, that's a concurrence of similar foods in your unnamed medically-recommended diet with the things that vegans also eat, and exclusions where they make exclusions. a "vegan diet" is a consequence of a specific set of beliefs. you either have them or you don't.

i agree on making a revision but its important never to delete your old work. you might lose an important crumb of information, and anyway, its good to see how far you've come.

Ask this:
Jews are only 2% of the population but make up over 40 % of the billionaires
Jews are only 2% of the population but make up more than 40% of the students at harvard and yale
So, if we are all equal, and the intelligence levels of races are all the same how could this happen?
Are you suggesting that jews are cheating or that there is some kind of jewish privilege?

I'm emphasizing a point here, that it needs *radical* modification and not just a slight tweak.

Kek, bretty gud.

because you believe in the "social contract" and they don't; because you think that just because written rules called law prevents you from taking advantage of your fellow citizens, that it will also prevent schizophrenic, sociopathic, civic cultists from doing the same. because you believe that your vote keeps the spotlight looking in the right places, but they already bought the spotlight. well congratulations, welcome to christianity and anarchism.

via.library.depaul.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1602&context=law-review
what are you fucking blind?

Checking these dubs of truth.

I would do something like this

And all of this is forced from the top onto the bottom. If you have to force something then maybe it isn't really a good thing on its own.

Best I have. I too would like a pdf version

would be clearer if the poster said that

9 out of 10 of the 1% are jewish

Seems fairly simple to recreate in gimp or your preferred word processor.

I get the rest of it, I get they hate and demonize whites, males, Christians, etc. because they built civilization and are thus the rightful heirs of that bounty.

Not having a criminal record though? That's privilege now?

an honest assessment of the jewish ultimatum that "making money is good" youtube.com/watch?v=lVS0vIkTrsw

PO-LICE BE RAYCIS N SHEIT.

Dont you know that blacks never commit crimes, it's just raycis boleez charging them for doin nuffin

I find it interesting how pointing out how Jews are the richest and make up the most of that class among the races is considered anti-semitism. So facts are anti-semetic because it's using the narrative that the left has created for white people and playing it back at them, since the left demonizes whites for having such "privilege". In essence, all of their own policies are "racist" and promote hatred or violence towards another group, but because that group is considered white, it's alright.

If you can see it, then I'd think you can also get a sufficiently strong laser and burn it. Even if the school burns down entirely, then nothing of value was lost.

These people have a weird and hilarious relationship with science. On the one hand they want to seem like they're the smart educated ones for being in to social justice, and literally ejaculate any time a popular science article by some hack is shared to facebook. But on the other hand they see it as an obstruction to their goals and anything scientific that disagrees with them is dismissed. They have a diagnosis just for the excuse of "science" and treat it as a fallacy. "How dare you bring up that name here." They would love to pull the strings on that whole establishment and by god they are trying but it's fairly resistant for obvious reasons. Anthropology, genetics and even medicine are surprisingly red pilled.

Here is an 'art project' at my uni. Original message: what do you do to fight white supremacy. Didn't last a day

Even niggers aren't born with a criminal record, what is this shit?

….make sure you're wearing your laser goggles if you attempt this. Also it probably would just burn the paper locally, not catch the entire sheet on fire, so if you were to do this I'd say use the laser to burn a dick onto the paper.

This.

noice

Like the guy says in the second picture, this is irrelevant to the overall point and people will always try to find a way to detract from from it. Still, can this be amended somehow?

And of course, the only serious issue I have with this poster being the use of the word "Goyim." Most Jews nowadays use the word "Gentiles" to describe non-Jews.

It's a pretty bad mistake, and it opens the poster up to a lot more criticism than it would otherwise get. If you want this sort of thing to be taken seriously, you have to construct it far better than this.

Ya, that's about all I'd expect either. Still, it would ruin it even if it was legible.

Want to redpill a leftist? Israel is your best friend.

Israel/Palestine issues are a source of major cognitive dissonance on the left. No one on the left really likes Israel except for the Jews themselves. Believe it or not, leftists are very aware of things like the USS Liberty and the amount of tax money that goes to buy weapons for Israel, along with the death of Rachel Corrie and the sabotage of Cynthia McKinney (look up what her father said about her critics).

There is actually a slow-burning anti-Jewish undercurrent within many leftist communities. The only thing that stops it from growing is the presence of Jews who cry anti-Semitism whenever someone starts connecting the dots. Sometimes when the court Jews aren't watching, conversations will veer sharply into bad goy territory

I thought it seemed a little off too. Concept is solid, but we need everything to be 100% factual.

What about printing up anti-Zionist posters with Talmud quotes on them?

I managed to bait a single person into discussing this. He already accepted that there is a difference between the races before,so it was pointless.

It does not help much to prove Jew's evildoing, as it can be easily explained as "MUH ASHKENAZIM 999999 IQ" as a followup to "races are different" conclusion

Guys, the real rhetorical impact of OP's post isn't the flyer itself - it's the wild overreaction of the college administration to what looks like a simple factual statement about how rich Jews are.

It's not the flyer so much that will make normalfags go hmmm, it's the way that such a seemingly innocuous flyer stating nothing objectively hateful gets such a harsh reaction from the elites that makes the normalfags go hmmmm.

It's literally a public case of
THE JEW CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU

Talmud quotes are not going to work that well. It's easy to deflect from that with "we don't practice that, Christians don't practice all the death penalties in the Bible."

The most damaging message for liberals is "Israel is racist." You're not going to convince them that anti-racism is bullshit altogether, most of them have invested too much in the idea that everyone is the same with differently-colored wrappers.

Draw parallels between Israel and South Africa; SA was embargoed, while Israel has had laws passed to criminalize boycotts targeting it. Point out that the most egregious and unopposed racism happening today comes from Israel and its US supporters.

It's especially effective to mention that Israel forced Ethiopian Jewish women to get birth control injections. Then you can bring up some Talmud quotes about the subservient status of goyim and make the case that the Jewish culture is racist as a whole.

If Jews come back with "it's our culture, we have a right to preserve it," point out that that was the same argument used by the Confederacy to uphold slavery.

Agreed. When pro-White propaganda provokes a disproportionate response from authority, its power is magnified. It's kind of like how "Satanic panic" boosted the popularity of heavy metal and other things it targeted.

The more you can show the hypocrisy of said authority the better. The black and white variations of the "Supporting your people is a social virtue" poster were great in that regard.

Show how large of a discrepency that is.

The magnitude of the 2% to 24%

(checked)

Top fucking kek

Be happy he made something. Next time it'll be better, you can be sure of it.

lost cause

Honestly, the percentages arent the issue.

The problem is their ideology state-less immoral gypsy shit flowing their their skulls.

this is the nigger that was on camera cracking that cuck's head open at a blm riot with a hammer.

bump and /r/ing more posters like this. Anyone feel like taking a tour of your local colleges?

I'm not surprised. I graduated from there last May and lived two blocks from where the Trump rally was shut down.

How have things been since the Trumpening OP? Have the Muzzies and Mexicans increased their asshurt exponentially from the already off the charts levels it was before I left?

I left just before the primaries ended. I can only fucking imagine what it must have been like on election night.

I have long supported the idea that we should meme the concept of "Jewish privilege", as it invariably generates reactions which demonstrate the hypocrisy of these leftists.

See:

>>>/bmw/6507

If someone attempts to justify "jewish privilege" based on average Ashkenazi IQ:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/ron-unz-on-the-illusory-american-meritocracy/

Thanks m8.

Bless you for surviving that hell hole, Shitcago is one of the worst

Needs a current year update

I think a subtle red pill is instead of referring to Christianity as Christianity, to rather call it Judeo-Christianity.

There is no Christian world view, but there is a Judeo-Christian worldview as a default.

We must bring down the Judeo-Christian man.

White Judeo-Christian privilege must end.

The funny thing is, it's perfectly fine to target Judeo-Christianity within the leftist framework, but it's completely wrong to target Judaism.

Ultimately all Christianity is Judeo-Christianity since the old testament is part of Judaism and serves as the basis of Christianity.

I don't know why this phrase is so funny, but it's meme material.

Spotted the kike. The "Judeo-Christian" tradition was invented during World War II to trick White goyim into sympathizing with kikes and into thinking they had a shared plight. Before that, "Judeo-Christian" referred to jews who had converted to Christianity.

I've been waiting for a new "spread your propaganda pieces, Holla Forums" thread

True (checked)

I think it'd be better to keep quoting the Bible about Jews and the Talmud about goyim, or simply point out that Jews are Christ killers and Christians are the actual chosen people now as per the Bible. We need to create wedges between the artificial bonds that Jews have created and, imo, this is one of the easier ones. I mean it's that or you can call the Christian a heretic for still thinking kikes are gawds chosen using their own book.

This. Scofield Bible is a massive redpill that anyone in regular contact with Christians should be able to elaborate about off the top of their head as needed.

Again, the percentages dont matter.

1 is too many.

Their disgusting religious supremacy, amoral stateless nation-less ideaology should have died 2K years ago

Was it not God who cursed them that their own weapons would be used against them for their pride and arrogance?

Within the framework of oppression that they have created lays their own downfall.

They are forever doomed to repeat this cycle.

BURST THE STUDENT DEBT BUBBLE AND CRASH THE COLLEGES TBH.

Jews need to be perfected, and converted to Christianity. All of them.

What did he meme by this?

speaking of equality…have some OC

Oh fuck that d&c the real problem with the genders is that (((people))) push "We're all the same" which is degrading to everyone. Men and women think differently and that's fucking amazing. There is a reason most secretaries are women, they can hold more random fucking thoughts in their heads at once than men, while men are better at following a single thought from start to finish. Same reason most servers are women. (inb4 boobs, women give men better tips than men give women.)

very underrated post

would also be dank if the phrase "evolution denial" were in there somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wnPHFSdrME

damn bro what was ur major ? I was on the radio station

(Impressive. Very nice)
Generally agree on the persuasion fail of the infographic, but it makes cogent the arguments I've been juggling around as my anti-egalitarian views solidify. So it's been extremely helpful for me. Like says it's useful for people that have already taken the redpill but have yet to articulate well its intellectual underpinnings.

no windmills??

University anons, print this and spread it on your campus!

we need a fact-checked version.

What about this quote by Jordan Peterson, I think it has memetic potential.

On White Guilt:

To target an ethnic group with a collective crime regardless of the specific innocence or guilt of the constituent elements of that group, there is absolutely nothing that is more racist then that. It’s absolutely abhorrent.

-Prof. Jordan B. Peterson.

Dubs confirm. Call them racist.

Was that said during the Q&A he put up recently?
gud dubs btw

Yes it is from his most recent video.

this pisses me off a lot more than it should

That's not correct, you can impune the logos, the philosophy and ethics of the group as through their practical behavior or via their text, and presume through their admitted ADHERENCE to the group , they can THUS be responsible for that CLAIM of ADHERENCE

DISAVOW JUDAISM.

Thus you have the Inquisition, and you understand its very air-tight logic.

We need a new inquisition, for all of the same SANE and culturally protective reasons….

youtube.com/watch?v=7WJXHY2OXGE

You should put the article next to the flyer to show the hipocrazy. This is something people need pointed out. We can also draw parallells to jewish supremacy in the USSR and the treatment of Christians, Ukrainians and minorities. The USSR did allmost wipe out the Ainu (here we can also compare with Israel supporting ISIS and their genocide of yazidis)

I thought the std dev was 15

regardless of your agreement with the statement, it is likely effective against a normie.

I doubt very much I will gain much support if I put up posters avowing the airtight logic of the inquisition.

I am seeking to set people on the path to the red pill not tie them down and force a red pill suppository. It doesn't take much logical argumentation to go from anti white is racist to racism is natural and increases in intensity when highly different humans interact in close proximity.

You don't try to CONVINCE someone to be a target of the Inquisition.

That would not be air-tight logic.

You dont have to use the inquisition, but perhaps suggest that by their very own self-identifying behavior of part of the group, JEW, they are responsible for that decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUMkcBctE7c

Damn it user, I think you're onto something! The left LOVES dildos! If we had redpill dildos, they'd fuck themselves with them!

Dont puss out!

Try it

okay okay

Use the logic of why we excluded Communists from immigrating into the USA (and still demand they declare themselves).

A communists isnt communism

But a avowed communist will enact hiself in line with Communist values.

etc.

Butthurt not optional.

They are bitching about numbers, saying that $435,000+ is 1%, whereas the image is comparing $100,00+ to 1%. $100,000+ is not 1%, but more than 1%

Which if true, fucks up the graph. It still does not change the outcome that Jews are overrepresented, nor even that they are overrepresented at this rate as high as that (albeit I doubt that). If someone wants to crunch the numbers, please do.

You either ought to find which bracket is $100,000+ (since it's not 1%) or how many Jews are in 1% ($435,000+). If someone cares to do the digging I'll do the math.

OP here on my work computer - halfchan cooked these up

Fact : the left hates Israel with a passion. They're just begging to get the last redpills on the JQ. Also, Mein Kampf is a mudslime best seller.

When are faggots going to give that up?

when normies say the word (((holohaox)))

Reminder that the real anti-semites are the kikes that pretend to be White, thus denying their jewish identity and status as G-d's chosen people.

At best, it creates a narrative where the victims became victimizers, excusing them for their actions.

Either expose the Holohoax or ignore it, perpetuating the myth doesn't help us. If you want better ideas for posters, do something about the jewish dominance of the slave trade, or put something together with the MLK/Dick Gregory spying and Leo Frank case to turn negroes against the ADL.

report it, tell them it offends you.

You stupid? The point of that image is to troll niggers into opposing Jews

By turning them into muslims? Yeah, that's much better.

lol don't care
It does not matter what cult niggers will follow, why would it, they're gonna leave anyway

Do you understand how bad normies have been indoctrinated into believing the holohoax? too much conditioning to try and even think about breaking down that .

pick and choose your battles. pick what hill to die on. right now the first steps in combating jewery is pinning leftist normies against israel.
then we can expose the jewery behind the american gubmint.

the holohoax is the last step in this cycle.

It's definitely better, and they'd just follow the NOI, which is barely Islam.

Why add to it? It's easy to expose Israel's war crimes without bringing up the Holocaust myth.

Like I said, drawing attention to the fact that the ADL was spying on Martin Luther King and other black leaders, and that they were founded after a jewish rapist who tried to frame an innocent black man was lynched, is a lot more productive.

This shit should be getting shilled all over normie spaces and towards as many blm niggers as possible. This is the kind of mind game shit that will make the jews puppets ours to use against (((them)))

this is good user - my radio hosts are redpilled blacks they would eat this shit up

more info or nah

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

WOW

THAT BACKFIRE

Muh 1%

That's all I have saved on the ADL spying on MLK, but there's a lot you can find on it from mainstream publications. And the jew rapist I mentioned was Leo Frank, who a lot's been written about. Looks like the NOI even put a book together about him.

This is the "The Jews and the Blacks" chapter from Michael Collins Piper's Confessions of an Anti-Semite. I haven't read it since it came out (2011?), but I'm sure there's good material for fliers in it.

post something like this

This is just wrong. That places 4.4 as jewish and 1%. DAE basic math?

salita.jpg
That is a genious technique! Will try to figure out a formula to multiply this.

fix it

44% of 20 is…..

it's a separate hashtag faggot. Besides, the second pic pretty much supports destroying jewrael.

Strongly agree. The left doesn't give a fuck about Jews. Ironically the only people that actually like Jews are the christcuck cuckservative "muh judeo-christian values" idiots.

The entire point of identity politics is to create and grow angry minority groups to use against whites, because the Jews can't win those battles themselves. Nobody takes them seriously except under threat of legal action, they need minorities to rally behind to get anywhere.

To defeat the Jew, we must turn his golems against him, for without them they are nothing.

I kekked.

I get the point of the ((original)) was to prove that blacks/brown people can't progress in the race (and that moving to a different lane is illegal) but I find it funny that they don't portray the brown person as capable of getting around the obstacle.
Instead they blame whitey

0.44(1000*0.02)=8.8, works out to me. It's poorly worded though.

So you had 20 Whites from the campus attacking you and no White support?
What exactly did your flyer achieve then? Apparently it converted no one to your side.
What's more, the silent majority who views the Facebook exchange will be left in no doubt whatsoever that your view is marginal to the point of being only supported by you, those expressing it will become social outcasts and no White will take their side.
This thread has all the hallmarks of the typical "join our Facebook group to out the Kike at your university campus" psyops which were pushed last year by Sinead McCarthy's colleagues Michelle K and that fat Jewish fuck from the Trad Youth funding scam Matthew Heimbach.
Not going to bother checking but I bet there is also currently an "I will print your fliers for you" or "give me ideas for fliers" thread. These are recruiting drives and honeypots linked to the above.
tl;dr if you really wanted to "red pill" normalfags you wouldn't include in-group language solely intended to appeal to Holla Forumsacks and other already aware individuals, I.e terms like "goyim" which mean nothing to the unaware gentile.
These fucks continue to desperately try to rope our people into their "we are really doing something" activities, which inevitably involve posting on Kikebook (for your dox and to make sure that your actions become national news, for the wrong reasons.)
By all means, buy into it, you are wasting your time and risking not only your education but your anonymity for a negative gain (that's to say, a loss) to our side.
Reminder: Heimbach was the one agitating at Trump rallies so that the press would have footage of a "Trump supporter" punching a Black woman (his assistant.)

anthropology was redpilled before Boas trashed the field
genetics is inherently redpilled but funding for 'redpilled research' is essentially barred, however China DGAF and you'll occasionally see an eye-opening paper come out of China
medicine used to be redpilled but med school is adding more and more sjw shit-tests, and is becoming increasingly female dominated

bruh as ive stated before it wasn't my flyer I dont even go to that campus anymore so yeah you probably are a kike shill GTFO faggot

Which is why they scream anti-semetism when people point out that they're abnormally rich and have overbearing amounts of political control in countries they don't even belong to. If we keep propagandizing we can render their defensive buzzword useless and perhaps turn their own hordes against them.

Here ya go OP, 2 essential charts to spam when making the "Jewish Privilege" argument.

Oh, and this one.

These are some things you should consider when working on something you intend to print and distribute. Readability is everything.

Here's some unrelated oc.

I forgot blacks are only in prison because of da ebil white man. College is one hellofa drug.

user there's an opportunity waiting for you.

I remember when you made that for me. Once again thanks I user.

What D&C? Holla Forums is not feminist.

or

not implying that the poster is hating on jews, but its asking liberals to channel their hate to where it logically should be going

You don't. The "masses" aren't going to "rise up" and join us in a cause. This meme of expecting normies and women to get "redpilled" or acting as if that is some kind of natural objective is cancer. It doesn't happen. It won't happen. That's not how people and politics works.

Popular support is almost certainly crucial, but you don't get that by dosing normies with unvarnished truth (that they are not ready for and possibly constitutionally incapable of processing in a sane, responsible manner). You're just asking for trouble, tbh.

You win support when you demonstrate that you understand the fear and anger of these people and that you represent a movement that has an answer and a vision of the future. You have to demonstrate that you're trustworthy and capable.

Ultimately, to fight the media we'll be asking women and normies to support us be disengaging, actually, and NOT becoming more "woke". This is our current challenge: designing a containment pill of sorts that naturally enhances / compliments the redpill.

We need our popular base to simultaneously support us while at the same time looking the other way and remaining willfully ignorant of "redpill" realities because we're entering into a historical phase where men are going to have to do things that don't necessarily make people feel good…. they don't suggest clearly-deliniated black-and-white moral lines where we're on the "good side". Shit's getting fucked. Immigration enforcement alone will be dark business. Part of being a man is protecting our women and weaklings from that darkness. That means not "redpilling" them.

"If you would discover who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not permitted to criticize." - Voltaire

Only Jews refuse to type the word God.

JIDF, please!

Obligatory discretionary video. Be careful how and where you print from!

Holy shit there's one in the flower

WRONG
Normies are extremely susceptible to red pilling on certain topics. Jewish people kiking them is one such subject Even SJW's take that red pill. And once you realize that jews are all dickheads who like to screw normal people financially it makes it alot easier to take other red pills like the gas chambers being a jewish lie. Then it's easyer to see that WWII was fought on false pretenses and jews are the root cause of almost all our problems. They brought slavery to the US they want white people to be bred out of existent ect.

And the kikes make taking this red pill so easy, they even have in there holey books texts talking about how goyem are like cattle, how god made them for the jews to be slaves how its ok to steal from the goyem ect. It the red pill that we should give to all.

you failed to understand what I posted (or you didn't read it). I never said it was impossible to redpill normies. I'm suggesting that you shouldn't actually want to redpill them in the first place. It's ultimately counter-productive. A de-feminized hysterical shrieking harpy that agrees with me is still a shrieking harpy.

Our goal should be in securing their trust and setting them to the task of rebuilding our homes, schools, and neighborhoods not to mention large, strong families. My girlfriend, mother, and sensitive normie neighbor don't have to become students of the darkest aspects of politics and human nature - like us - in order to accomplish those things. In fact, it makes them less fit for it. By exposing them to harsh truths you're actually signaling that you cant or wont protect them. They will be emotionally blocked from associating you (and us by association) with safety, prosperity, and a future for their babies. Stop dragging girls into fear, moron. If she happens to be the 1-in-a-thousand that is emotionally capable of handling redpill truths, she will seek them out herself and push-through your reluctance to involve her (or embark on the journey without you). You literally accomplish less-than-nothing by evangelizing to the masses.

Redpilling normies and women is what's called a Pyrrhic victory, user. Stop doing it.

don't write the way you talk if you talk like a retard.

you're a smart goy

Foah yew

bump

wanted to give a shout out to the kike who started the duplicate thread

kek

Role playing as merchants rhetorically will get a non-Progression/non-NeoLib/Con get wise real fast.

And they were one of the only ones to supply them arms when they were getting embargoed hard.
For use against Christian Zionists and stubborn merchants only
More visceral than Semite on Semite apartheid with Palestinians

Selectively useful, but will be used as a wedge against us (see any militant Paganism d&cing)

Cultural anthropology is low status, and most within it know they're to anthropology as economists are to theoretical mathematics. Sociologists in disguise. You see fields bifurcate into soft-science, bad statistics niches and STEMish concrete results orientations; psychology's an interesting inversion of this, where you see it being pleb-neurology on the high end experiencing pharmacological mission creep when and where they do find structural correlation to phenomenological symptoms (atrophied frontal lobe in psychos and criminals? – this is the kind of shit money is wasted in hopes of 'rehabilitating' them) – and then on the soft-science side the interpersonal, behaviorist (Skinner), and mythic methods (being as effective in trials for depression as medication, for example) actually providing an objective service in giving people council at the very minimum, as opposed to fringe neurology correlation hunting.

It's enough to induce cognitive dissonance (bad conscience in enemies) within would-be friends, such that their disgust prevents them from backsliding into cuckery. You can lead a horse to water, but he has to name the echoes himself

Looks like Carleton or York

nobody made a revised more accurate version of the flier in OP?

JwEhWiItSeH

Look up wethoughttheywerewhite . Weebly .com

Here's a little bit of material I've been collecting for a while, OP. Hopefully it can help in some form or fashion.
Juden:
imgur.com/a/lwijt

Ironically, you clearly can't do basic math.

Jews are 2% of population. 44% of Jews in top 1%. i.e. 0.02*0.44 = 0.088 in top 1%, which is approximately 9/10 in top 1%.

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOGPOST INCOMING

This is true actually. From personal experience:

Use these as a template for the next BLM posters, except replace anti-Semitic with anti-European, anti-European-American, caucasian, white, etc.

yes. karaites

It's like they don't even study history

The most important thing to take away here is the importance of naming the jew. With all their hate speech laws and propaganda they want to make jews a taboo that nobody is comfortable to speak about. We need to bring up jews and discuss the jewish question when- and wherever we can. People must be desensitized. People must start discussing the jew.

lmao, this is beyond retarded.

News report.

As Michael E. Jones puts it, being antisemitic used to mean not liking jews. Now it means being someone the jews don't like. You can portray facts that they themselves have literally said or written, but if you put it in a negative light you're the bad guy. FTGE

Visited the source, it's stating 44% of jews make over $100k. Top 1% makes somewhere over $300k. Math is fine, but premise is wrong. http:// www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-tradition/jewish/

I don't buy it. The cognitive dissonance there is overstated, the modern left is pretty openly anti Israel, there's even some kikes who get on board with attacking the zionist entity. Leftists attack Israel from the perspective of it being a white supremacist apartheid state, reinforcing that doesn't change any of their underlying premises. To get someone on our side, you have to redpill them on the Jews in our countries, and that is much more difficult.

Don't forget Jews always have hidden assets. I knew a family on welfare that lived in a mansion.

nuke it from orbit

OY VEY FACTS ARE NOW RAYCIST YER STOOPID GOY SHUT UP OR YA GET MEDIA-SHEKEL'D