‘Over My Dead Body’ Will Immigration Agents Enforce On School Grounds

On behalf of every single kid in this community, over my dead body will any federal entity enter our schools to take immigration actions against our kids
The Miami-Dade School District took up the immigration debate Wednesday.

The district reports undocumented students are worried sick for themselves and their parents. And the school board issued what is essentially a “stay away” order to federal agents.

“Our people didn’t come to harm this country. They came here so their children could have a better future,” 10-year-old Jasmine Coach told Miami- Dade school board members Wednesday to a standing ovation.

Jasmine is a U.S. born citizen. Her mother, Laura, is not. She is a “Dreamer” who had been protected from deportation under the Obama administration.

“I’m more fearful now than in all my lifetime here in the United States,” Laura Coach said.

Laura Coach is a student at Miami Dade College. President Trump said he would not be rounding up Dreamers, but some have been, and Jasmine is fearful for her mother.

“I worry about one day when I come back home she’s not there, she might be called, she might be already deported. It’s very sad,” Jasmine said.

WTF??

Oh no, she should head back to her
SANCTUARY CONTINENT

Ice Ice Baby

THEN MAKE IT SO
A DEAD BODY ISN'T A HARD THING TO ACHIEVE, NIGGER BITCH

REV UP THOSE DEPORTATION VANS

Jamaican niggres, somebody call ice on her she might be illegal too.

pick one

HOW CAN YOU NOT RECOGNIZE A GLORIOUS KWEEN

It's Miami, is this bitch an illegal Haitian? Haitians are some of the niggest nogs that ever nigged, I especially don't want that genocidal human garbage in America. It pisses me off that there are so many fucking people in this country who jerk off to foreign scum and hate their own country's people.

Fucking
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you for identifying yourself as a prime target for ICE Miami-Dade. Your cooperation in this matter is noted.

she dresses like a Jamaican, Haitians have more ridiculous outfits

that can be arranged

You don't have dominion over federal agents, nor do any "sanctuary" cities you stupid nigger.
That's the thing when you hear about these cities popping up, it doesn't fucking mean anything you can still call ICE and they'll bust them, there is nothing the cities can do.
ICE 1-866-347-2423

Challenge accepted

She does know that coming to America for delicious gibs is in fact causing the country harm, right?

I hate that fact that the virtue signaling has gotten to this level. Gun to her head, what does that bitch say? "okay go in." no one is actually willing to be a martyr unless they are fucking insane in which case you shouldn't listen to them anyway

So they will just wait till they leave the school? You close for the night, no?

ICE better fucking call her bluff. Go in there with SWAT and see if she's really ready to lay down her life for her anti-American cause.

Why haven't me started an operation spreading this kangz meme about melanin being 400 bucks a pop so niggers start slaughtering each other even more for money?

We need to tell them how to extract it and sell it on the internet.

Anyone want to get the information of the "dreamer" they're putting in the spotlight and try and get her sent back?

There was a thread about doing just that a couple months ago. The problem was convincing nogs someone would buy it. I think some anons tried, ut it never really caught on.

"Dreamers" are having children.
Deport them all.

(id dubs checked)

daily reminder Miami's county level government are all spics and all are required to know proficient Spanish instead of English

I accept those terms

The logical conclusion of this is families living in the school gymnasium.

Higher-res version.

Schools aren't safe havens from the law. Fuck these "dreamers". I fucking dream of having a country that doesn't look like Mexico or Iran.

YOUR PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE.

Sure.

they could be living in a mobile classrooms, some buildings are "empty" for years

That hadn't even occurred to me…I hope we get to see this play out on a livestream.

I don't see the problem here.

GOOD
Just think of the current climate. Millions of illegals living in fear. Not going to the cops in times of need. Not going to the hospitals when they are sick. Afraid of harmless traffic stops. Avoiding certain parts of town.
GOOD

The term "dreamer" has got to be the most obnoxious thing to refer to these criminals. All I can think of is them "dreaming" of stealing tax money, jobs, property and thinking that they are entitled to take over the US.They are dreaming of the day they can displace all the white people and take all of their wealth and property. It's a disgusting dream for a disgusting people.

“I worry about one day when I come back home she’s not there, she might be called, she might be already deported. It’s very sad,”

FOR YOU

You forgot your pic.

If dubs, there will be a dead body.

It's begging to be the next Holla Forums crystals infographic.

For the newfags:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't being born a US citizen dependent on BOTH parents being US citizens, either through birth or naturalization?

I mean, my dad's an American but my mom's Canadian. I'm a Canadian through and through, and every time I've crossed the border the customs guys never even hint that I might be American or anything.

If so, Jasmine isn't a citizen, unless she's gone through the process of becoming one, and has all relevant documentation and papers.

Kill them then

That's a Cuban nigger.
Aka Black Hispanic.

Your proposal is acceptable.

No. Lex soli. If a thing pops out something barely human it is an american citizen, doesnt make the thing pooping it out an american

Leftists really have been riding a high horse made of glass this whole time.

floridans are classy people.

What is the legality behind this? I would think teachers would be able to do this on a private school, but if the school is publicly funded, shouldn't the feds be able to override this?

They have to go back

The I-4 Corridor is a meme magic ley line.

t. Orlando

KEK
Adding that the dixie flag is quite popular here, and will be used a lot in the coming annual mock invasion into our former territories in sweden

Orlando, how fucked is it really? I got family there, but never been there.

BANG
Okay. Problem solved.

Yes, you entitled little shitskin, and this harms our country by taking resources from white citizens. I swear to god this disgusting mentality of "I just wanted a better life, therefore I'm innocent" needs to ve stamped out violently.

ayo hol up, i just wanted a better life dats why i was sellin crack and shit man

On a freakish upswing over the past 10 years. It used to be a dirty hole of a city. Now there's a large upscale area right in the middle with a dirty corona of ghetto around the edges. It's degeneracy central, though. The nightclub scene is a tiny page out of the San Francisco Bay Area.

As for fucked? The real main problem with anywhere in Florida is that everything is spread out as fuck. If you don't have a car, you aren't doing anything, because it's half an hour to get where anything you might want is. Orlando has a roadway system that is a complete and total mess to the point that I try to go around it. Lots of one-way streets and the roads have never not been under massive reconstruction in all my 28 years, so you never know if the road you're depending on exists today.

Other than that, it's alright. Healthcare is fucked depending on what county you live in. Chicken is cheap enough to make /fit/ mad because we have all the farms here. Lots of agriculture just off the main roads if you're willing to look one street past the front lots, where you can get really cheap stuff. I used to live near a mushroom farm where I could get a gallon bag of portabellos the size of your fist for $2.

I see more blacks and spics than whites nowadays, though. It's gotten to the point of being unnerving.

You're talkin to Norway here….

Gas

Nah I've been on verge of visiting several times, but I have a police record since a kid, that's supposed to be deleted after 5 years here, small shit.

Almost gone 6 million times, but I got to go to the embassy, and I'm not fucking begging, if someone is gun get married over there I have to no choice, but I'm curious about the place. I hear a lot about it all the time, my relatives are there 6 million times a year visiting their blood (in married)

Are you not allowed to leave the country as long as you have a record or something?

I was taught in one of those as a kid for a year, they're hot as balls in the early fall/late spring, if the AC worked it was loud and distracting as fuck, they're cold in the winter if you weren't lucky enough to sit close to the heater, and it was terrifying during a storm and smelled like rotting fiberboard the next day. They did nothing but make it even harder to learn for kids, I'd have rather had classes outside.

Protip:
"""""Better Life'''''=Richer customers.

Translation: we came to parasite off whites because we are subhuman and cannot build a functioning civilization.

Niggers don't understand supply and demand, what a surprise.

why are they beating up the waifu

Nah I can go most places, but you got some insane screening shit.

Smoke some weed as a kiddo, and you are treated the same as a fucking is fanboy or member in the us, australia and a few other countries, the rest I can come and go as I want.

So you need to take this talk at the embassy, and saying you're just going for a wedding/vacation and you're not al-qaida….. It's not a joke, before 9/11 people went all the time, yo guys let's go to LA for a week….
Get on the plane, you could still smoke when you landed then
now you can't do that on top of it, so when you land, all you think about is OUT OUT OUT SMOKE!
YES TONS OF LIT SHIT!=
ugh

You know, the smart thing to do would be to tell them that's what slavery was about. Selling melanin. Hell you could even extrapolate it to why cops sometime kill good boys who was just getting they's lives together.

WEW communist might not want to poke the Trump Lion on this issue

If you were ever misguided enough/surrounded by enough minorities to see rap videos, you would know that they actually do claim this unironically. Notorious BIG, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, every single one of these rappers that the shitskin kids idolize started their "careers" as literal drug dealers and/or pimps. Their justifications are always economic desperation. Their videos often portray police and judges as villains, and you can bet that they're always white.

Blacks are so degenerate now, they're seriously calling for the disbanding of police departments. Like, just no police. Wild West-type lawlessness in black areas is what they think will improve their lot in life. These are people who have no sense of logic or decency.

Yeah because they know whites would blow them the fuck out with no laws.

Yeah because they REALLY love children, especially foreign ones…

Well you are, intentional or not, so get the fuck out

Abduct the children ICE!

Guys we need to shoop the famous "See Something, Say Something" posters with illegals and a phone number to ICE.

They get hundreds of thousands of calls a year, despite there not really being any (non-Mossad) terrorism.

Not just shoops, obviously.

But also print them out and put them up at heavily trafficked areas.

easily arranged

Teacher here, the number of excuses (accompanied by heaping on of undeserved praise) given to nonwhite students by lefty teachers is just bewildering. You really have to see one call the 6' nig who constantly yells loudly in class and steals from other kids a 'sweet boy' to believe it.

here's the second one without a background

Time to file an ICE tip on their website.

I can't into Photoshop, but this is a good pic.

You'd have to outlind thr humber etc in shite to make that work.

R.W.D.S right wing deportation squads
https:// www. ice. gov
Fill out the tip form
You can have an affect on this situation.
Help Law enforcement help us.

why does running away from your country's problems make you worthy of citizenship ?

Tip has been received. Get fucked beaners.

What the fuck is a "dreamer"? It somehow reminds of the "sovereign citizens" insanity.

Look up Obongo's dreamer program. Basically it's a way for illegal immigrants to remain in the US, or even become citizens.

OP is a nigger

wtf? that's not cool

It's a cartoon, you idiot. She's not real.

Is that an ICE van rolling in at 2:38?

Not a single white person

I don't understand. Why is she cosplaying as a Quality Street chocolate?

Dream's over. Time to wake up and face reality.

He's doing the Brian Posehn skit about throwing incorrect abuse at people. Homos? "Go back to Mexico!"

Yeah, we're all ok with this.

They're illegal immigrants who were smuggled in as children, and, being mexicants, have been dreaming of citizenship for so long that they're all grown up, still arent citizens, and are shitting out litters of anchor babies.

Though, this is a flawed interpretation by a single judge that the Left successfully
took and ran with.

They usually just wait outside the property. has ICE threatened to tresspass? Oh I see, Some nobody wanted to make the news.

So… It's treason then.

What?

You may not want to insist upon this.

WE

Don't forget, every time they see an rough looking white guy they have to ask themselves if he is going to call ice on them. And how long it will take ice to get there.

women wanted "equality", what did you expect?

yiff in hell furcunt

We have the best Brazilian communists, don't we?

IMMIGRATION IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT
- TRUMP (to Merkel)

can she fuck off with that fake ass crying for the facebook stream? it's really fucking annoying. I can't even enjoy it because I can tell it's fake.

been on and off enterprise support with google inc for the last few weeks (they do our email / office / storage). every last 'tech': la raza accents and zero technical ability. from jose helldesk to joseph manager.

they did speak - even write! - good grammar, so i guess google can afford first pick of their demographic tacoslick.

every company in cali and flordia, same story. might as well throw a sombrero over google's logo. for comcast and banks, it's almost always bling and/or trevon hoodies. for govt offices, mostly the same.

i doubt most people truly know how much day care expanded.

i could say the upside is that this is causing systematic increasing dependency failures on services and suppliers, forcing a reversal of bringing everything back in-house. which is nice. but then soho/medium business computers and servers have turned to shit, and locale power outages are becoming more frequent. and when we get enough capital lined up to hire, THESE SAME FUCKS just flood through the gate of every last 'tech' school and nepotistic 'hire buddy' network. overwhelms managers not yet/unable to be redpilled. so it's not that nice.

and all i feel is rage.

"Over my dead body!"

SO FUCKING BE IT

This is something I wish normalfags would get, that you can't flood your country with any kind of non-white and expect that society is going to form any sort of racial equilibrium. Shitskins are going to give preference to their own kind no matter what and and pretty soon all those non-racist whites are going to be left out in the cold without anyone left in position of power to do anything about it