You McFucked Up

Currently on front page of Drudge. McDonald's tweeted this, and then walked it back blaming "THOSE DAMNED HACKERS!!!"

On a side note, it's funny that libs, who love to slam corporate entities like McD's are now sucking it's chicken nuggety cock in other pic related.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324263-mcdonalds-tweets-to-trump-you-are-actually-a-disgusting-excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dY1IH
mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gibbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
ikkepedia.org/wiki/Sverige
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258262904091058176
twitter.com/chilis/status/380790754634788864
twitter.com/nap_dad/status/380800006334066688
twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/340156290913431555
twitter.com/MLP_Trollestia/status/340156143496216576
twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/696535008211636224
vine.co/v/i3VQvlbIOnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Head mod of Holla Forums strikes again!

He can't keep getting away with it.

Should probably spam this picture. Would be hilarious for some reason.

Like Pottery

Fuck McNiggers and their McTroleum nuggets. Sent millions to an early, or soon to come, death with its chemical food.

Fuck'em.

No self respecting person should shop there anyway. Shit like this is nothing compared to their incessant groid outreach commercials.

archive.fo/dY1IH

wtf i hate mcdolands now

Is that a fucking diet coke?

Why does Assad want Obama back?

Looks like Trump supporters are going to be eating at Burger King until Mc Cucks publicly apologizes directly addressing the president, and then praises him.

What is wih archiv.fo blocking vpn?

I'm never eating at McDonalds again.

kek

Semites love bbc

They were just trying to appeal to their primary costumers.

They'll be begging for the god emperor's mercy

Here we go again.
I remember the thread where this pic came out

(777 in ID)

Kek confirms we should go to Wendies for our chicken Tendies.

How convenient.

Haven't people understood that this is terrible for business? McDonalds could never fall but they're about to receive a financial haymaker.

Ronald McDonald is evil

How about Wendy's?

I wish I had listened.

Don't worry. Even Trump thinks its retarded.

Trump's McDonald's commercial.

You broke your alliance McD's. You and Trump were supposed to own NYC together. For shame.

kek

Trump/Grimace 2020

This reminds me that Trump's 757 is nicer than AF1.

Probably some libtard who felt in charge of their twatter.

INB4 Pence was in the Grimace costume

Thread theme

Not even a statistical blip.

dude wtf trump ordered steak well done?
dude wtf trump eats pizza with knife and fork?

How long before they blame the Russians?

think I'm having a seizure…

There is zero chance he actually ate that shit.

This is adorable. Barron Trump is the Kwisatz Haderach. Barron Muad'dib.

Mcroll is now 9 years old.

At some point people need to start paying a dear price for shit like this.

I am the hacker known as libchan.

""""hacked"""

dude but that one time he ordered steak well done.
#ImWithHer

Burger King will occasionally make you painfully sick to your stomach. Stick to Wendy's.

I really hope their stocks take a decent hack after this so I have another name for the college.

Support your local chains.

I think what we're seeing here is Rosie O'Donnel's breakfast time spike.

Wendy's will make you so fucking fat though.
Like you can pretend that they grill the fat out of the burger, and lie to yourself that it's not gonna be saturated in transfat at burger.

Wendy's squats over you, pussy lips dripping and make sure you fucking know you're about to eat something delicious and fattening.
She does power squats on your face while punching you in the stomach calling you a fatty.
And you fucking love it.

That's Wendy's.

I like chili dogging Wendy in the back room on top of the raw meat.

A publicity stunt.

McDonald's don't deserve moonman

Their customer base is the dindus, Mickey D's is just appealing to them.

Nah. Looking at what happened to kellogs etc it would not be a good publicity stunt.
More likely a Liberal staff member got access to a computer they shouldnt have.

Hmm….

A cohencidence, one might say.

God I hate how King Nigger had his tendrils in nearly every corner of media and entertainment.

Prime suspect just made the shitlist

They use soy, you dumb fuck.

Their meat is barely even meat. Only 20%, and that's all odd bits in the grinder.

More like (((his tendrils))). Puppet nigger dindu nuffin

That's actually kind of hot

Meme magic strikes again.

He was a nigger jew, you know.

No, he wasn't a kike. He was just a Kenyan.

Dude couldnt even talk without a prompter, think he had any control over policy?

Nuclear codes.

Only niggers/spics and fat shits still eat at McDonald's. Chik-Fil-A master race reporting

>implying most don't just want to see a companies stock crash with no survivors

Go home, Ronald.

The milkshakes their are god.

Funny how these corporations (eg Starbucks and their refugee hires), the very corporations these bernouts were protesting against, are exploiting the Trump hate for good pr and the dumb goyim fall for it 100%

These people have 0 principles, they'll just follow whatever mood they're in atm, otherwise they'd call those corporations out.

Explain the kikess, then, whom the kenyan pounced?

Perhaps John Podesta's cousin is the one in charge of the McDonald's Twitter account and his password is 'password'

It's less that they have no principles and more that they have really poor memory. It's why they fall for shitty movies and games time and time again.

Chik-Fil-A confirmed hitlers fast food of choice.

Piss off. Mike Pence is only cucking more and more these days, Wendy's is still using soy in their meals, and Benny G's still a goddamn lolberg.

I don't care tbh fam, McDonalds fries are fucking delicious.

As a White person you should not be eating at
mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
They support this poz'd shit right here ^

You shouldn't be eating any fast food
with the exception of chik fil a

A. its all bad for you mostly
B. it favors "community of diversity" - aka we hire niggers to cook your food.

I refuse to eat anything a nigger has touched. We are at war and these savages attack our people
on a daily basis EVERYWHERE. Its on record that they tamper with food to attack people just
because they are white.

Well fuck that and fuck them.
TO WAR WITH MCDONALDS

WAR I SAY

And?
Sounds like you are full of complaints but short on solutions.

You're a dumbass. His mother was a fucking kikess, his father was a Kenyan. He was a nigger kike.

Ronald, I…

this makes me sad

mcdonalds is fucking disgusting though

It's salt. All you're enjoying on those fucking things is salt. Simply fry some shredded potatoes on a pan until golden, and cake them in salt for a similar meal. As a Holla Forumslack, you are also prompted to become a skilled user of the oven.

It's not food. That's why you shouldn't eat there, you fucking idiot.

It doesn't matter what he is.
Your derailment conversation is
counter productive to anything.
In fact you look like jews arguing
just to derail thread and the topic.
You are the type of guys that prob
worship pictures of hitler and other
bullshit.
Wake the fuck up. It doesn't matter
what he is - ONLY THAT HE IS
ENEMY………

Use that time to plan OpSec, or stuff that actually works. Be at the ready for any of these plans to come forth. If there's one thing I hate, it's when I'm alone in the attention of something important going on in the world, while everyone else is shitposting.

You have NO ARGUMENT.
Did you read what the fuck I said
you illiterate kike.

Fuck BK, they have some spic CEO who changed the slogan to the genderfluid "be your way" and also produced pic related. Wendys or in n out or 5 guys or fuck it make my own on the grill. Screw both Mickydees and BK.

Please leave random posting to Holla Forums. Bring Holla Forums to other boards. Not the other way around.

lol die

The follow-up to that tweet is terribly underrated.

No.

You didn't read

Read a fucking post

nigger

Fucking LOL!

Tell me more

You know, you might think being a professional image board debater might excuse you from being a fat, ugly piece of shit but it doesn't.

It's very, very obvious you don't belong on this board. I suggest you leave.

Trump by his own account is a germophobe, he doesn't even like shaking hands. Amazing what he's managed to do despite this.

No but I'll totally control you like a Robot as I have been for years.

You're shitposting. Don't do that.

I'll never understand you retards.

You guys know that this whole "rare" bullshit started because jewy upscale restaurants wanted to get food out faster so they tried to market undercooked meat as somehow being better. It's gay ass shit that no American would have tolerated before.

How do you intend on doing that, Kampfy?

medium is master race.
both ends (rare/well done) are garbage.

You're lowering the quality of this board. Go back to 4chan.

Not my fault you don't know how to cook.

Well done is objectively worse in every respect. The only reason Trump likes it that way is because he's a germophobe.

Shit is getting hilariously petty.

tell me more

i haven't seen this in many moons

Thanks for admitting it.

Kill yourself.

I'm talking about the way you should cook your steaks, not fucking politics, you goddamn autist.

Microfiberglass and nanomodules

Shitposting any further is known as "chronic shitposting". You especially don't want to be caught doing that.

Suck start a shotgun, cunt.

Yes, chronic shitposting about a fucking McDonald,s tweet. Fuck off faggot!

On the servers, or the thousands of people browsing them?

Yeah, shit that's raw and bleeding it's somehow objectively better. kys fucking retards. It's red meat, not sushi,

Faggy ass restaurants seemed to have convinced a reasonable size of the population that it's "patrician" to eat an less flavorful, jelly-texture steak to save them money.

Also this.

I can tell you're extra triggered today, Mr. McDonald. But let me explain how this works:

I agree with you, you fucking moron, people should eat "the processed jew". Unfortunately, not everyone is going to listen to you, friend.

if there are any NCfags y'all should definitely go to cookout. aside from having niggers staffing it the food is pretty good and it's local

I don't know why people even buy McDonalds. It's way more expensive than Wendys or Burger King and both make far far better food.

Burger King is the cheapest one, but a 5 Guys or Wendy's or Chick-fil-A will make far better food for equal or probably cheaper than McDicks ever will.

No reason at all to go there, rather eat a sandwich at Dunkin Donuts than McDonalds.

Don't mislead the less aware into believing lies. That's what they come here to avoid.

Some places can make red steak better than others. I cook a red steak myself and I can't fucking eat it unless I've got a grill and grilling weather to work with.

My ideal steak is cooked just to where I can feel the grain in it; not where it's beef jello. I've had places give me completely red steak like this and it was amazing.

Smooth meat is landlubber meat. Old timey barrel meat was like biting into an ancient wizard staff.

It's not our fault you have ridiculously terrible taste.

A proper chef can make steak how you hate it and then you'll love eating it. That's part of the fun in life.

No user, you're the retard.

As opposed to a piece of slab with no juice or flavor?
Well done will always be shit not matter how good you think you can make it.

Cookout made it one state north as well. Plus, they have a great variety of shakes. Though I'd still rather travel to Shelby, NC for my 'cue.

Didn't say anything about Chik, faggot. If anything, I'd wholly recommend them, if you're eating any of that garbage, at all. Wendy's, however is the same garbage.

Medium well is best steak. Deal with it.

since when?

like how you can polish a turd?

Dammit. Reply was intended for .

Christ, you're as autistic as those idiots who argue about what gaming platform is best.

MEDIUM RARE IS THE ONE TRUE RARITY
MEDIUM RARE MASTER RACE

Could someone be kind enough to post a list of enemies we can boycott as regular cucksumers. Also as just a reminder. I know starcucks is on there and a lot of others I have already forgotten about.
)))tor:fag(((

You must be replying to the wrong person.

I always kek when I see that they have their watermelon milkshakes available.

shit taste tbh

buy local, if it's a chain avoid it. cookout is an exception I make just because I do a lot of driving, but at home I buy from farmers markets and local butchers

What the fuck? Have you ever eaten well-done steak? It's ACTUALLY juicy because it's actually not covered in that coagulated blood like gypsies eat.

Clearly, you just can't make good steak if you think it's not juicy. As for the taste, the more cooked it is, the smokier the flavor, that's obvious.

I don't even drink coffee and I avoid eating out in the first place so donuts are a rare thing for me.

But I'll take a Dunkin's breakfast sandwich over anything at McDicks any day.

HEY, LOOK, COMMON GROUND!

Then we agree. IF you're going to eat processed jewish shit that saps testosterone; it should be at an anti-gay establishment. However, if you're in an area WITHOUT one, and you need a fix of processed jew because you're addicted to it; Wendy's at LEAST posted a rare pepe at the height of the meme war.

Chik Fil A's salads are surprisingly good, as long as you avoid the soy containing dressings.

And you end up wondering why everyone is so fat or why your health is so poor.

I doubt their chicken contains soy though.

Trump's a big guy.

It feels nice… winning that is

mate…

Does that mean that a steak that isn't cooked at all is rare?

Not necessarily (depends on how thick the cut is) but they won't be juicy, that's for sure.

Isn't that what "blue" is basically?

The only good steak is one that's barely cooked and the only good fast food is no fast food.

alpha as fuck

Natural selection is at work, user, for those dumb enough to ingest that food.

Protip for shitposting in imageYou're welcome

The tendies must flow.

But the char and smoke and ash is part of what I like about the burnt parts. That's why I use charcoal.

You know what? The average human goes to his or her job and does so. Regardless of hierachy, they are paid a salary to represent a brand. A brand has values which get set before the brand is even published. They rarely change, sometimes evolve.

No matter who one is, you're there to do a job. The fact that we are seeing this in society reminds one of a pre-school team work project where the one kid fights with the other. The foolishness of American society is going global and it's fucking appalling and laughable at the same time.

Do you guys actually have to put up with politics, religions, tolerance, etc in the workplace? Whatever happened to leaving your dirty laundry at home, shutting your mouth about your personal life and just doing your fucking job. It takes ONE person to tweet this, or ONE asshole sitting on a throne to order shit which is completely irrelevant to his/her/their/(((their)))/etc business and yet it keeps happening.

Fucking faggots.

Fuck Macca's, I've got Kay.

Sorry for samefagging. But let's spam those fucks with this.

SIEG HEIL!

Is that lady retarded?

t. Sous Chef

So I can email my hot college teacher how I want to cum in her ass and then re I was hacked, my account is now secure?

Iron Maiden chefs are a thing now on the Jewtubes?

Now this is some old school shit right here. Nice bit of nostalgia.

I really wished she was a troll. After being introduced to her via /ck/ I am still unsure. I honestly believe she is sincere and I sincerely pity her if she is. Let her and her son be. They are simple people. They do nobody harm. But yes… I think it is for real.

t. Husband of a Sous chef who doesn't have the time of day to watch the shit we just did.

Reminder that Wendys food still is also very unhealthy, as it has soy in the "meat", soy contains xenoestrogens which lower the testosterone levels in your body. Basically eating junk food will make you into a feminine beta bitch.

Again, sorry for shit-posting - don't want to derail. Home alone and drinking. Regardless… Fuck man, I feel for you guys. Get out the industry unless you're comfy. Fine dining is the pits and i'm not even the chef. But it just seems the hard work =/= success. Truly a labour of love. Best wishes in your career user. Be a good leader with a proper spine and the balls to lead when you make it to head chef. Don't fuck over the staff. Lead by example. Lots of respect to you.

Time to boycott and troll mcdonalds or what?

Like hell they are, last couple of times I've had their fries they've been awful, tasted like they haven't change the deep fry oil for ages (which they probably haven't). It's not even enjoyable because it's cheap, even with coupons it still rings up over $10 for a shitty meal. Anyone else either offers good value or actually nice to eat.

Wish Burger Baron was more of a thing. Shame most Canadian fast food joints are so fucking rare, typically only found in the provinces they're founded in Tim Hortons not withstanding.

Might as well ask here, has Taco Bell fire Pedo Takai as their spokesman yet? I actually enjoyed Taco Bell.

I bet you fags eat it with ketchup too

WELL DONE STEAK WITH PINEAPPLE HORSERADISH SAUCE IS THE ONLY WAY

Which means jack shit to their ingredients being majority-soy. Still not okay, corporate shill.

Cookout is ok when the white people are working. Five guys makes tasty burgers but damn its always black in there. Literally no other races working at the local five guys. After the manager leaves they change station from approved boomer classic station to the niggest noggest of rap stations.

well that's just like your opinion man

Generally, that's the case with Cookout. However, there was a situation nearby here (VAfag here) last year when a few people who stopped by a Cookout in (I think-) Hopewell after a Trump rally were refused service.

I don't believe the employees that pulled this stunt are still with the company though.

Post superiour burger food chain

Frozen custard is God tier
Cheese curds are off the charts

That's a must when cooking with any beef. Nice digits btw.

TFW there are real life anons who actually eat fast food
Holla Forums I'm disappointed in you

if thats real he is the top shitposter.

cooking for yourself is god tier, fast food itself is nigger tier

Guess who McCuckolds chiefs comms officer is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gibbs

That and cumin. God damn the two make all beef fucking delicious. I got my grass fed thawing out now for my daughter and I to have delicious burgers later.

While I agree, I prefer to eat at Culver's when the fast food craving arises. Everything in moderation friendo.

Do any of you even /ck/?
Seriously though, please visit /ck/.

Savage.

Just boycott McD's and opt for an Ethiopian breakfast.

You got me, a corporate shill saying "don't eat the processed jew". Hows this?

DO NOT EAT AT ANY FAST FOOD JOINT, MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING INTO YOUR BODY

I think he misunderstood you. You see, processed jew usually means soap and lampshades. I had no idea the holocaust made burgers as well.

Fuck mcdonalds, I'll never eat there again.

Do you slaughter the cow or do you trust the (((fda))) with that store bought beef.

There are a ton of farm collective's you can buy meat from.

Thanks user, don't you worry about me. You're right about it being a labor of love, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll own my own place soon enough. Meanwhile you don't drink too much ok?

You trust those (((farmers))) and their ties to big pharma? What a cuck.

soy is a phytoestrogen ffs, xenoestrogens are stuff like bpa which come from plastic packaging and are now in the water. Phyto while being feminizing is nowhere as potent as a xenoestrogen. inb4 I get accused of defending soy, just saying the cheese, being oily, porous and wrapped individually in plastic will fuck you up worse and it's the same shit at any joint.

Boycott, meme virally, short stock

profit

This was so long ago

Thanks for the kind words user.

Don't worry, I won't. Cutting down and joining a gym. I made a lot of sacrifices for the lady. I miss her, it's a lonely life. I work similair hours but we're out of sync. Both work hard and we support one another to get food on the table and that's all that matters. The wheel turns. Someday user. Someday.

We will make it Holla Forumsbro… You know the feels. God Bless you and vasbyt.

Culver's is fucking good. Also, Freddy's Steak burgers and frozen custard is the best burger around.

Yea I do considering I can go visit their farms(which) I have, talk to them(which I have), and see their animal's and produce(which I have). So what is your point are you saying that all farmers are just pieces of shit and work for big agro and big pharma? You are retarded for thinking such a simple dumb thought. Not all of us live off the land. That doesn't mean we don't want to support real farmers and the ability to source your food.

UU
UU

I think we've found the best Holla Forums fracture point.

Best steak is slightly burnt on the outside, but slightly pink inside. That burnt charcoal flavor on the surface mixing with the meaty juices… all is right.

What are you doing here? Anons such as yourselves were supposed to be run off the board by the massive influx of shitty cuck posters!

being a soft cunt about what people say on twitter is for SJW faggots.

BLACK AND BLUE which pretty much means seared and rare on the inside. God damn you get the beauty of char taste and get the juicy inside. Most places won't do it for most cuts.

We never left.

Mcdonalds has always sucked anyway.
Go eat a shitburger, Ronald

Weird, I had this get stuck in my head the other day for the first time in years without warning.

No, ya fuckin dummy.
Trump is Muad'dib. Barron is God Emperor Leto

This user knows what the fuck is up. god I love their buffalo tendies and their sourdough double and their curds and their custard. culvers master race ftw

Five Goys Fornication and Fries

Hitler was a vegetarian you moron.

it gave us the meme that started gamergate

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I know, it's also the place where a faggot served me a cheese dog and probably came in it too.

Burn all kikes

Ron really let himself go over the years.

if you dont grill your own burgers over charcoal you're doing it wrong

Probably was a hack. I can't believe that whom controls McDonald's Twitter account would be that stupid. They may hate the president, but they certainly love money more.

You may have corrupted me once but never again

Enjoy your NO FLAVOR

Culvers is literally the best fast food I've ever had. I even worked there briefly, and I can tell you they have strict quality guidelines and excellent response times. I'm pretty sure they pioneered the idea of having a speaker in the cooking room so you can hear the order while it comes in, not just when it shows up on the screen.

Also if the fries have been there more than 5 minutes you make a new batch. If they ask for no salt or fresh fries, you make a new batch, no questions asked. Fucking incredible fast food work ethic.

Come on, Trump…

Whatever intern who was running their twitter for free probably got fired.

I swear almost every local burger joint that isn't a nationwide chain is at least twice as good.

He was such kind man, too kind

We're here forever

Don't get me wrong, I love Hitler and all. But doesn't that sound a bit obnoxious tbh?

For the thousand time, he eat meat but just a little bit

Wrong.
he was well noted in becoming vegetarian around 1938. The latest point at which he was shown to eat meat was 1937. He didn't label himself as a vegetarian until 1942 though.

In short, he WAS a full fledged vegetarian. He only became one after obtaining power though.

sound like he was a fanatic at this point.
No one needs one meat, more the better, ox, whale, baby seals, other pruddy animals

Sounds like a vegetarian alright, sauce though? I thought he wasnt a vegetarian by choice

I like to eat their chicken nuggets and sour cream sometimes
plz don't bully

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

It's (((wikipedia))) but this article is pretty well sourced.

Damn Hitler, you are better than this, very disappointing, but he didn't push it on the population though.

This is very sad, I even make my own big macs and mcchickens on occasion using the original recipes. I used to eat McD value menu daily before I started actually cooking for myself and now I cannot stomach the fast food at all outside (Canadian) A&W maybe twice a year. Fast food is in a really weird place right now, most of it is down right awful and far to expensive for what you get. If you have the means you can almost always produce a better end product at home.

It is true….. he…. he…. he.. was a vegan….
As I said
He was such gentle man, to nice

Where's that quote from though?

Heh, how's the paintball doing?

He wasn't vegan i believe. I could be wrong though.

On a related note, take a look at this excerpt from an Irish pinko named Alexander Cockburn:

lifted directly from the article.

I do believe he was, but it might just be more jewish lies as always

But the important thing
He was too kind, and did nothing wrong

I don't remember pic 1 by heart, but the goy is in several documentaries. He was picked out to meet the great noble wolf, and look at this. He clearly go through all his grades. He said something along the following
When he looked me in my face, it was as he saw straight through me, and far into the distance
No usual pol here, don't look at the paper, just "shame hail" them even, he is serious here, each detail throughly checked.
What a man

It's because they put MSG and sugar in them, which makes them addictive.

Stop eating this filth, get fit, eat fisk.
Best eatings is self caught.

I'm going to be listening to this in my head all day now.

Is it a love song, or a food song? You decide!

I don't know of any source claiming he was. He could be fine with milking just not with slaughter.

He wasn't vegan he was vegetarian and had no moral issue with meat consumption
He chose to live this way because he was a veteran and fighting in the war had given him bowel-problems(this is a common reality of going to war and being in shit-tier conditions with even shittier food and being in a constant state of high stress)
Consider what position he was in the military and his run-in with nerve gas(which can also cause bowel problems) and you've got your answer.

overpriced garbage

Robert Payne: "Hitler's asceticism played an important part in the image he projected over Germany. According to the widely believed legend, he neither smoked nor drank, nor did he have anything to do with women.

"Only the first was true. He drank beer and diluted wine frequently, had a special fondness for Bavarian sausages, and kept a mistress… "His asceticism was a fiction invented by (Nazi propagandist Joseph) Goebbels to emphasize his total dedication, his self-control, the distance that separated him from other men…" Biographer John Toland ("Adolf Hitler"), describes Hitler's early student diet as consisting of "milk, sausage, and bread."

Man I feel for him. I get take people getting beheaded or shot, but animal cruelty, no fucking way.

I can*

FUCKING JUDEN!!!
more lies! How could I even doubt the noble wolf!

What's next? He was a SJW?

Source?

Well that makes sense, as he wasn't vegetarian until 1938.

or children
welcome to the club, we're psychos

Weather human or animal, you do quick kill of mercy. Now we kill a lot of animals, you do that on first shot, unless it's a snare, that can be cruel, but you just cut them and let them bleed out

We are trapped here as penance for the sins of our fathers. Forced to channel meme energy for the rest of our lives.

PIA doesn't seem to be affected.
Maybe DOS protection?

Not really a lie so much as a common misconception since it was a private part of his life.
Would you tell everyone "well I'm a vegetarian because I'll shit my fucking brains out all night if I eat this roast" instead of just quietly ordering steamed carrots or whatever.

His behavior, even kikepedia says he ate liver dumplings occasionally.

Nigger you ask for source while kikepedia gives none.

I'm not sure what's true or not, as much this comes from msm…. So I doubt it so much, but he did not impose vegan shit on the population, and there is no such plans.

You need blood, so if he was or not, it's not so relevant
He did nothing wrong, beside possibly be to kind

We're years before you, it's only in mountain nigger, but it's old as the site, and more accurate.

ikkepedia.org/wiki/Sverige

> kikepedia gives none.
what are you talking about?

this is true. but he did pass some of the most (and i hate this word for obvious reasons, but it still applies) progressive policies on animal cruelty in his time.

At least post decent nigger music.

One bad thing about being redpilled is that you can't boycott anything since you don't consume their worthless garbage to begin with.

I'm sick and tired of seeing non-whites man. It feels like I live in South Africa.

I don't want to have to see these shitskins ever again.

You're sick.

Back in the day progressive meant progressive. His policies for both humans and animals where.

He was. Every thing shows it. From the battles to the POW's.

I like all kinds of music man, can't help it.

niggers can't make music

Hitler was neither racist or wanted to kill any Jews. He just wanted his people to live in peace. He seems to have a pretty normie mindset there, more iron is needed for the next Realm. The next leader of the folk must know that we cannot have what we want while our enemies are allowed to exist.

It's true, before the shit he just wanted to assemble the Deutch people, and let them blossom.

Animals don't have agency the way humans do. When the Jews at the Reichsbank hyperinflated the mark to the point of worthlessness and economic annihilation, they were quite aware of what they were doing and what the effects would be. They just didn't care.

Lets see:
Testimony, testimony, (((analysis))), testimony. If Hitler was such a fanatic vegeterian, why did he never write or openly speak about it at all?
I did also not find the quotes used as proof for the statements made in the article.

Mcshitty's, bendy's, Bucketking, etc. are ALL trash
no one should be eating fast food. It's all fucking filth
whenever i used to eat fast food, my entire body would feel so fucking shitty. as if grease was running through my veins
that's why i stopped eating that junk. you all should, too.
it's not healthy at all

THIS
also saved, that is kike food, don't eat it
EAT HEALTHY WHALE BEEF

Interestingly, Paul Atreides was not meant to be the Kwisatz Haderach, his mother was supposed to bear a daughter with the intention of marrying the Atreides and Harkonnen lines.
The result of that marriage would have been the Kwisatz Haderach and would be formally known as Baron Harkonnen.
Sorry for the 'tismpost.

Our food is mostly disgusting, but healthy.
EAT SMALAHØVE

it can't be eaten by kikes or muslims, truly the most european meat

Pork is shit if you try to be /fit/.

Also daily reminder to get your meat from your local farmer, it's cheaper, healthier and you give the farmers the cash directly.

nice try kike, pork is awesome, I live in rib territory, so a Jul/x-mass we don' eat

That's the westlanders, pinnekjøtt(twig meat)

We eat pork here, ribs, no spareribs shit, real ribs! That's out bloting animal. Pig, while they do sheep other places other things.

Also for save sea voyage remember to bind a piglet by it's feet, before you embark, it's a secret, but that's why we rock the sea.

We kill it, they make it

No… jewish lies

No user, it's just how it is.

Sorry, user.

>>>/fit/

And read the sticky.

Proteins are proteins, animal fat is animal fat.

Sure if you are a porker, I'm not afraid of fat, blesssed with these genes.
Yeah
Nah I just eat
yeah I was being polite

womyn have diff combustion than us

Only faggots avoid pork.

You mean metabolism?

Are you translating using a machine?

I'm not going to no gayboard, I stay here

What? I'm just saying it aint smart to have pork in your diet if you're gonna lift that's all. Relax man.

You're patently incorrect.

nah, people have different combustion, you know like that fat one who always tried to run in gym, he always "tried" to improve…

He couldn't he didn't have the genes for it, but most of it comes from genetics.
Here we're basically made into ski athletes since birth though, we took up a lot of Hitler's shit actually.

Look at the charters, what tiny fucking nation rules the winter sports? Beats both the USSR and now Russian and bleh the fucking USA, put in an effort at least you damn fucking SWEDES

Poland has proven it self
Germany has too
Russia has
Austria no doubt

Where are you Burgers?

we postin old shit now?

Are pigs pruddy animals now? We got wild boar, can shoot them all year no quotas.

Lol nah I can eat everything man, it's differences on people

I don't know want to extrapolate too far or fall into heresy, but Trump is in the position of Leto I, good commander, devoted troops, knows he is walking into a trap but does what is necessary, takes over from corrupt and grotesque harkonnens who have turned the people against them (and who literally like raping boys). Hopefully it doesn't parallel closer in the future. Though if it does, it will lead to the ultra-conservative Fremen loosed upon on the world. And do deathstills count as ovens?

fucking kikes trying to get kosher bux, every time

But it's full of fats you best cant have when lifting.

Boar is a lot better.

Why is that!

Deathstill on a desert planet.
So ovens on Caladan? Makes sense to me.

Chicken has more protein, but pork isn´t that bad mane

It's shit good! It started a few years ago here, we gassed them(prolly to piss off medieval SJWs)
and now they are back, tasty as fug!
All over the place and free game, some are raising them out on islands though
But you can sell the meat at insane prices

Lifting does not require a low fat diet. Where do you get these silly ideas from? The fat content of pork is higher than beef, yes, but not by that much. If you're adverse to fat completely, you might as well just be eating shrimp as your protein source instead of meat. Unless you're actively trying to lose weight there's no reason to be on a low fat diet while trying to bulk up.

Fat (especially saturated fat) has a positive correlation to testosterone levels.

Fat doesn't make you fat, carbs make you fat.

Being a degenerate lazy fuck makes you fat.

eating more calories than you burn makes you fat, user. if you only eat butter, you'll get fat.

and now the police bitch is lurking again, should I just fuck her pol?

In mere minutes now, she will start to throw snow on my window again trying to distract the dog………

what a cuck husbond he is still home, she is lurking around my house……

Tennis sucks

this

It does

god damnit what will I do whit this "empowered" alpha craving cop womyn

It's like Harald Hardråde's leave from Byzantium all again, though I do not compare my self to this great man

SHE HAS DOG
SHE HAS THE SMELL OF WOLF

disgusting, Holla Forums. If you're too lazy to cook for yourself, at least go to a proper restaurant

I'm drinking here, but why do
ALL CHICKS
love us so much? Norwegian wood I know, but why?

it's fed the same thing, corn and soy, and is only higher protein because they put fat on the skin and around the organs. If you're not skimping on meat, 'high protein' is pointless.

injury here, I've lifted lightly every couple weeks, been eating keto and have lost tons of fat and little muscle.
Have any of you seen a predator get fat eating it's natural diet?

go to bed, natt

what the fuck are you on about

Já…. jeg trur det er en god ide, men mye som skrur hue. Altså defacto, du kan dra til et hvilket som helst østeuropeisk land. Og dra med deg et harem hjem… fortsatt

Fishing

Womyun always loves the fisherman

Now bed with me

The shakes and the #1 deluxe is the apex of good fast food

Damnit she is still outside….
Dog is quiet….

I don't know but she's got some massive anglo juggs, I tell ya what.

no such thing as large anglo jugs on a non-fattie

she want wut all womyn want, a hairy barbarian that does not listen to reason

She went away now, next time her cuck "husband" is a away, I will knock her up with some strong helthy genes, rather than the cuck she has in a cord wearing pink tshirts and have not 1 single muscle on his body
next time hun

You won't really lose muscle unless you're vegetable-tier injured or have no fat to lose. That's normal.
Also you're losing fat because your body is active in some way. Doesn't matter if it's by trying to get /fit/ or trying to get healthy, it's a similar thing (dunno how exactly it works though). Fat are your reserves for exactly sth like that.

whispers aaaanon……
IGNORE
but then you realize, she's just a woman

BAD GOY!!!
SECRET RAIDS
but… we always know when you are raiding
we always know, we are in you syststems, you still don't understand. They will never read this

fuckin gorss dude

Oh great, a hotpocket spamming nonsense in a thread.

Of course. But the notion that fats are bad for you is way too pervasive to ignore. It's bullshit.

vid related is just for a quick overview. peer reviewed sources are in the description.

That was my last beer in the 6 pack kike, but it is a problem here, female officers. When this year comes to an end, she will be mine

Why do liberals think everyone in the world automatically agrees with them? It's pretty dumb. No one is going to go to a shop they weren't interested in just because you have a picture of a muslim in an american flag burka. But the silent majority sure as hell will stop visiting you. It's like liberals are incapable of understanding business and economics. Is it the amygdala damage? Maybe jews actually just indoctrinate goys to knock out future business competitors by making them all retarded.

Man. Why is a place that caters to bluecollars who overwhelmingly vote trump gonna go and shit the bed like that? Now where am I gonna get a two dollar cup of oatmeal and dirt cheap proteinbombs?

Does Wendys have good breakfast?

It's real: twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258262904091058176

Dust eveywhere
He get big benis, CLEAR OUT

WOMEN
WOMEN
WOMEN

It's why they shouldn't even vote, tempting to drop a dox, but I will just drop a random nigger

A proper chef will give you the worst piece of beef he has when you order it well done, because he knows once you cook it like that it doesn't fucking matter.

Yeah, the whole modern obsession with finding unhealthy things is retarded when it's the extreme diets that fuck up the body far more. Being a fatass is bad. Being a roided Giganigga 3000 is bad. Being a lanklet is bad. Being Anthony Burch is bad. Being a greenfaggot is bad too. It's not like eating junk food occassionally will hurt either. A few generations ago, people just ate normally and were normally healthy (it's normal to have some health problems at 50, not like we live forever anyway). Fixing heath is fixing modern eating habits is fixing culture.

Previous comment, it's not like we don't know all your sm accounts(to late sorry), your cc(not all) and cvv…..

you are infact living on our mercy, quislings

I've had this before in a steak house in PA. It was pretty good, but I am hesitant to make char a common part of my diet. I'm pretty sure char is legitimately carcinogenic, and not just in the californian sense.

Last post, but if you encounter a "holy riders" on a bike, and got the chance, press him out of the road and into the gutter

I hate to admit it, but I've been sitting on my ass for more than a month. Still losing 1/2 lb per day, which by 'calorie math' would mean my base metabolism needs 4000 calories a day, which is bs. I look like a more muscled version of myself a decade ago. Either something is wrong with me, or calories in- calories out is bullshit.

A few generations ago, there was nothing else, and options were very limited.

Why don't the students and libtards, come to alnabru and discuss their shit there?
Or here for that matter

Strange how these swedish homo problems don't come here

I don't got a biker folder, and don't ask me why….

Whatever. I gave up McDonald's years ago. More reason not to go back.

So basically Americans are down to Wendy's, In N Out, Chick-fil-A, or local places? (It's not like anyone should be eating fast food regularly anyway. I have it maybe once every 2-4 weeks. Sometimes more if I'm out with friends, but still not often.)

The only place you will find me is prolly on their facebook though

Wendy's rescinded the Pepe image, and not long after there was a report as of recent that their meat is mostly soy product, so mind the first one.

I wuz burried…. but no CIA Niggers, intentinal or not, this what you deal with now, I died then

I DID NOT HANG THOMAS

I wasn't even there

I ididn't hang andre either, they chose this

is all dissinfo.
Keep going.

what the fuck does this have to do about anything

After finding out that a former Obama aide is currently the PR executive of McDonalds, I believe it is far too much of a coincidence. They were not hacked, but it helps let them get away with making such a statement.

Its some hotpocket having his fun

Somebody gets killed for being a retard, then they are all up my rectum…..
I don't get it

Hello Terry.

I haven't hung anybody… in the sense of the word, but I have hung many womyn in the pleasant way
now i fucking goto sleep:
you shall never use goto

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS

Meatcucks deserve exactly what they get.

How can you tell he's one of Kampfy's?

I'm to drunk to differ between shitposting, 4cucks or bait.

But mate if you only eat bananas(which I love btw, Hi CIA NIGGERS), you will not get big and fit. Lots of calcium I ate like 10 bananas 3 years ago, 10 eggs 10 bananas, steak, moose beef, whale, you name it I ate it

protein powder is made of milk, I look at it, and go
mah sucks man

mopa?

Sounds like a transgender activist group.

While fat is not bad the grease at fast food joints will fuck you up for sure. Fatty liver will deteriorate your body like it was fucking cancer.

That's fucking awful.

Yet another board with no claim to fame for other than it's name. Same thing happened to Holla Forums, with (((Mark)))'s ownership of it.

I'm not on your irc(usually) but fucking gas that kike

I can't explain the well-done steak, but I most definitely believe I know why the pizza gets the knife and fork treatment. When I'm at home, I eat pizza like a normal person, but when I'm out, and the pizza is really oily and gooey, I go with the knife and fork so I don't slop it all over myself and walk out looking like a 7-month-old trying spaghetti for the first time. I suspect the Donald is doing it to spare his thousand dollar suits from a rigorous dry-cleaning.

I went on newsplus once. Some user there made some comment about they have a "healthier" attitude towards trannies than Holla Forums. Never went back.

I eat well done steak and pizza with a fork and knife. The reason I eat pizza with a fork and knife is because I have a massive beard and that shit gets all in it otherwise.

runny eggs and dripping grease are a problem for large beards

How do you expect to use a gas-mask, in case of the inevitable? Shear that shit.

It's like seeing the physical example of fucking up royally and the beginning of the end of McDonald's. I'm Fucking going to Wendy's tomorrow in celebration.

They rescinded their Pepe, and their meat's full of soy. Go eat at Chick Filet, or a local restaurant, instead.

I have masks available, but someone trying to gas me randomly is hardly inevitable. Plus, I can get a seal usually and petroleum jelly if I can't. I've had masks not seal when I was clean shaven as well.

Beards are good for sexual signalling, intimidation, temperature mitigation, and camouflage attachment.

The only response is to spam PeTA replies i.e.

etc.

Assuming this wasn't really a hack and was just Mickey Dee's hiring a retard to run their tweets, a moderately evil plan occurs:

Operation: Straw Dogs
1. Everyone go to your local McDonald's during the lunch or dinner rush and order a hamburger and a small drink. I don't care if you eat it or not, but if you don't and you're feeling charitable, you can give them to some homeless or Shia LaBoef.
2. Whilst filling your drink at the fountain, grab as many straws as possible and sequester them about your person
3. Leave with straws
4. No one has straws and screams bloody murder to management
5. ???
6. Slight loss of McProfit.

Some people can actually get a seal even with a beard. No idea how that works, but for some people it does.

I dunno what that is, but I have a feels that you should gas your self for doing so.

Anyways, Rachel now KEK

Fuuuuuuuck. Is THAT why they don't freeze their burgers?

I'm not getting fat and lazy just to eat that shit. Don't give em fucking shekels, let them rot in their kike food

anyone else getting the shitter after 1 fucking visit to KikeDonlds?

Or just us over here?

Why the fuck would you even be eating that garbage in the first place?

STOP EATING (((FAST FOOD)))

You're not the only one.
I can't prove it, but I strongly suspect their engineers have done something to the food along the lines of either adding a stimulant laxative, or a combination of food ingredients that act like one.
There's no fiber at all in any of their food, it would make sense. The fatties won't come back for more if they get stopped up.

Mcberg's killed the color revolution

I'm talking about a situation in which a gas mask is most needed. and you've no time to get the shaving cream on. Unless you're nochinz, there's no excuse to have a perfectly clean face.

Now I know why the transition of this music seems familiar.

Chances are, that means it doesn't.

Fine. Don't order anything. Just grab the straws and run like buggery. Or do nothing at all.

What I found, when I was younger and still ate there, was that one visit to the Golden Starches would result in a feeling not unlike being punched in the stomach, followed by the body rapidly ejecting the plasticine food. However, that feeling would be forgotten and then the craving for more would set in. Since I figured that out, I go VERY sparingly, and usually only because I'm with friends. Sure enough, every time brings punched gut shits coupled with cravings that are easier to ignore as an adult when you're expecting them.

No. Soy is just in everything, since ObanabO subsidised it big time.

not to mention it's just not very good food

Liberals already pack the pounds, and have proved their uselessness.

What do you think the refugees are for?

I believed that went without saying.

I'm not making the argument that everyone should rock a beard and hope for a seal, just that if someone wants to keep their beard, it would be at least worth trying to get a seal against something non-lethal, just to find out one way or the other.

How supreme are we talking here? Soft-spoken evangelical supreme, or nazi supreme?

had a big mac a month ago
thought it was better than expected
had another a week later from the same place and hated it
I guess what I really meant to say was it tricks you into think it tastes good the first time

What did you expect?

It was bait, I don't fucking eat rats

Use raw food and make it your self

deliberate assaults? There's time to prep. And it certainly seals well enough already if someone is going to throw tear gas through my window. I have more reason to have one for chemical spills than anything.

facial hair is traditional in my neck of the woods, only fags shave

yeah, if people are worried about gas for whatever reason, I would recommend this

If you don't eat enough fish or whale, you should really drink this during winter.
Relax, you pussies can get it in capsules
You never get a cold, dunno if this is or not, I've also passed most flues, but that damn pig flue knocked me down, 10y before that an even nastier flue
TRAN
CODOIL
TRAN
It's no joke, you don't get cold unless you jump out in a lake at 40-C

I live in an area 8000 feet up in the mountains, in the woods, surrounded by bear traps and without even a postal service street address. I grow a beard cause it gets cold and I'm tired of shaving and it's one of my better features since it's really full with no straggles or patches.

very regional, but us outdoor men at least do it in the winter, other places it's weird(google trønderbart and kek).

I grow in the winter cut it at spring, right now I look like santa but I got a blond-black bear

There's no real difference here, it snows into june. Cutting it would only be for 2 months before it got cold as fuck again.

they're surprisingly cool in the summer, as well, I think they wick face sweat or something.

Yeah, I never shave anymore, there's no point in it unless you're required to by your job which I'm not.

Satan could come to this realm and speak out against Trump and these fucking lefty goons would love satan.

Checked.
They don't already?

I hate that fucking shit

You need you face warmer, when it gets hot I rake all hair off. You know like 5-10C+ and you can't cope with the heat

there is only one fast food burger worth eating

Make your own food!

Ironic retardation is still retardation.

drunk or not, you don't eat rats ofc.

You eat pref what you catch your self, moose, deer, elk(?), randeer, birds what not, boar if you are so lucky.

Self caught is best food
And you eat it all up!
no catch and realease

cardboard and rats, that's what you get at ((((McDonald's)))

In-N-Out
Local burger joints with organic ingredients
Wendy's
Chick-Fil-Lay
Burger King
McDonalds

now I sleep, draw fags fix this image
not kidding though, McDonalds burgers are made of cardboard and rats

Cod oil is good for inflammation in joints as well.

We always use this, I forgot now, and oy vey cold, and it's to late to take it then.

But yes it fixes shitloads of shit

could be roid flue but I doubt it

Needless to say you should be boycotting this poison, no matter what Trump says.

Again, their food is mostly soy. Don't eat there anymore.

One of the times they get it right and they use it as an example of them getting it wrong.

McDonalds you can go suck a fucking dick, go fuck yourselves you piece of shit.

Fuck McDonalds, you pathetic pieces of shit

they're all soy-laced, subway and taco bell were the ones to worry about. Or just don't eat fast food.

It never looks like your pic. It's like smushed together,completely covered in grease that makes the bun fall apart instantly. Fries are okay. But it's way over priced for what it is.

What does it mean?

I AM the shitty cuck poster!

Wendy's is better than McDonalds or BK if thats all thats close. Headed to Wendys now.

If you want to turn friends and family off' Mickey D's, just say you used to work there and everyone else was spitting in the food and scratching their ass.

His hands are not particularly tiny. On the other hand, the McDo burger is kind of bite-size.

When does the "I'm straight and like to stick my dick in women" burger come out? Since we're celebrating where our dicks go and all..

Tomorrow the Fag Brigade is marching in the St. Patty's parade in South Boston after a big row where their application was first rejected. They apparently can't march with their fellow brothers in arms who aren't gay for some reason. No, we have to know they suck shit off each other's dicks and that makes them special. Fun for the whole family. What a way to celebrate Irish pride. ==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

im so triggered i fucked up red text… killing myself

It means you grow titties user.

Imagine you're a germophobe and you have to use the same bathroom as Obama.

Fast food is for untermensch. True Holla Forumsacks only eat iron pill food.

in-N-out was hyped up growing up. Moved to LA last year, and i think the burgers are…slightly better than most fast food, however, their fries are the worst french fries i've ever had. They're like cardboard and tasteless.

They're also soggy and 90% batter with very little actual potato.

or maybe he doesn't like touching shit skins?

shame on you.

so they slop some extra shit on to mask how the fries are tasteless and ? Sounds like you got goyim'd.

Don't get fooled they do this shit all the time. Say some bullshit they meant and then fake an apology.

No thanks, I'll go to Wendy's for my chicken tendies.

Thanks for showing me the light. Burger cucks is no good either. Wendy's is my only choice from now on.

Also Denny's

Off topic question, anyone have the swimmers guide on hand signs. You know, the original one

McDonald's and other fast food restaurants are the companies that most benefit from the cheap labor of immigrants. I expect Mr. Trump to add many regulations and labor rights, making it harder to hire labor from these restaurant chains to the point of forcing shop owners to exchange cheap labor for machines.

I love this timeline.

This was before we reclaimed it

They put soy in their food, retard. Also, they went back on posting that pepe.

How about learning how to make your own tendies instead?

i'm pretty sure the last time i saw this it was getting wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy owned.

Seriously, this. In my early 20s I used to eat fast food garbage all the time, I became a fat as fuck lardo and my voice start becoming squeaky and my nipples hurt. I even lactated once. Just don't do it, at all, ever. It took me several months of test injections and years of lifting and strict diet to undo the damage, and I am still young. It's literal poison and most of the time you have disgusting beaners and AIDs niggers preparing your food.

You'd think the kikes would be knocking at our door asking us to cash out our meme futures.

for

That's what Wendy's just did. (((Marvel))) did it too.

WHAT!?

Spread this

Those kikes can't keep saying "durr we have been hacked or compromised." forever.

MY NIGGA

The trick is to fuck with their conditioning. It's a lot funnier when after they finally look at everything for the normie to sit there and say, "I think TIme actually got that one right back in '38."

The kike who owns Marvel was very quick to bet on Trump, early in the campaign trail, and because of that, there's no doubt he's gonna he raking in all the shekels from his pozzed up flicks.

McDonalds is better in countries that don't employ exclusive nig labour to make your veincloggers.

For a second i thought you meant (((Marvel))) was on our side.
Their products are pozzed as hell, i knew it was going to end like that since (((Disney))) bought them.

TOP KEK

I almost spat out the HEALTHY APPLE I am eating.

Are Russian hackers now against Trump by awakening the McPrivate Military Contractors?

Shitposting is for Holla Forums. Bring Holla Forums to other boards. Not the other way around.

I was just snacking on a cucumber and I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Trump is a Trademarked name, they're not allowed to use it without his permission.
But you'd know that if you weren't a FAG.

Even when they're regressed to six year olds they're stupid for six year olds.

I always preferred Pepsi anyway.

wrong person m8

Every time I think I've seen everything… one of you niggers better be collecting these.

oh yeah i meant

I don't know how many of you have seen Trump in person but he's well over six feet. If most of these faggots shook his hand it would be a reenactment of the "Do you feel in charge?" scene.

Also the reason Hitler had the narrow mustache is because it was the only trim that would still allow a gas mask to seal reliably.

Hitler went temporarily blind from gas and was still blind when the armistice was announced. His lowest moment was lying sightless in a hospital bed, knowing he'd never get to fight on the front again.

dennys has white genocide plastered over their front page.

faggot need to die

checked. pepsi is flavored with aborted fetuses.

Atleast it wasn't a cakeshop

I hope you enjoy paying almost $10 just for the burger

Denny's is great if you like lettuce from China.

They could be AB testing.

That's a strong possibility tbh.
If there's one good thing to be said about McDonalds, they're ruthlessly efficient and scientific about all of their decision.

I always was of the idea that people who like their steaks bloody were also people who have no problem eating out a woman on her period.

I spent 6 million hours in gimp making this a while back when someone else made the same point. That kid will probably be god king of the dominion of man someday.

My name is a killing word

Disgusting comparison, m8.

I don't get it. If you want to hurt your body, just cut to the fucking chase and goatsee yourself or an hero.

As the other user said, Hitler ate meat everynow and then but only because he had health issues when eating meat. He still enjoyed eating meat but couldn't have it so often due to that health issue. So he isn't necessarily a vegetarian.

That's actually the bun probably.
McD BK and Arby's all sugarbomb their buns.
I just drag my own zipsealed bag of marbled rye around and throw the buns outside for the birds.

the meaning of life indeed.
I only ever eat at Steak&Shake cuz there's one right around the corner from where I work.
Red Robin's also good if you're really fiendin', and they also kick out negroes for being 'eyesores' all the time. A bit too christy in some respects though. If I'm pretty hungry and see the preacher manager's dually there I keep on going til S&S and just order 2 instead of 1 and the chili.

also, just throwing it out there but avoid Hardee's/Carl's if you find a similar burger elsewhere. If you forget to say no sauce, those fucking sauces are damn near 60-75% of the calories/fats. (if you check their site a lot of them are basically all you should eat for the entire day they're so bad and fattening)
You know who definitely doesn't eat the food they're photographed with? Paris Hilton. Ain' no way she stays that thin eating Carl's.

yeh, too bad it's such a garbage sandwich….and all those fucking peanuts.

schweet, classic catgrils are best catgrils!
kek

You know what's become an amazing insta-pill on people like Greatrussian Flamingpenis? "Where did you get that information from?" "(names MSM promoted source/professor)
"And what have they said about you the past year?"
This has stopped so many fucking berners in their tracks it's incredible. Dems were right, Killary was exactly who we needed.
#IMWITHHERNOW

well also the parkinson's.
He really did hate Goering though, he was the kinda asshole hunter all hippies think all hunters are. Always bragging about the size of the buck he shot the other day, manor had a hallway full of his best kills, playing up canned hunts to women as being 'in danger against rampaging beasts….

…It's likely those dinner convo excerpts, if real, are a result of the two sitting with each other.

I would really like to travel back in time with the nuclear bomb and an archive of all the crazy shit china does to animals.
Come back and it'd be split 3 ways between russians, japs, and germans, with a big ol' moon crater in the middle. most recent viral shock vid I've seen/been sent was some chinks shot a firework at a shepherd pup, hit it in the face, then kicked it while it lay dying. I swear Vietnamese and chinks are just plain memed wrong.

Underrated pic.

I swear Denny's Sanic and Digiorno's is the holy trinity of mascot shitposting.
You shoulda seen the legions of feminists triggered by them and Chilis fagging out on ponies.
twitter.com/chilis/status/380790754634788864
twitter.com/nap_dad/status/380800006334066688
twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/340156290913431555
twitter.com/MLP_Trollestia/status/340156143496216576
twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/696535008211636224 (chilis deleted all their responses tho, sadfags)
They also tweeted out the candyhair in response to "Who's your favourite street fighter?"
And they also hopped the Titan Train.

also idk how to rip a vine but vine.co/v/i3VQvlbIOnY

It's not just the US either, Japanese Denny's put that one there out for Sailor Moon Crystal's debut.

>the cia is trying to insult trump through ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of company twitter profiles.