TURKEY THREATENS TO GO TO WAR WITH EUROPE

Turkey's Foreign Minister warns of 'religious wars in Europe'

Speaking at a rally in Antalya this morning, Turkey’s Foreign Minister has said Europe is headed for “wars of religion”.

archive.fo/PBMY6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0QAN6
archive.fo/n5R7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Diplomatic_policy_with_the_Goths
twit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Proscription_of_Hellenistic_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Frigidus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_cross
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring it on, roaches.

You mean like it already is or are all those terrorist attacks in Europe just a day at the beach? Looking at history, Turkroaches are beyond retarded taking up Islam. Same with the Persians.

I hope Russia nukes them just because. Getting real tired of this shit.

Biological weapons don't win wars, Turkey

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate the Roach King even more.

they're just begging for a 4th Reich

You don't know that Russia supports Turkey and they are like brothers currently?

I should be telling you to meme responsibly - but I'm not going to.

there aint gonna be no wars.

There's gonna be a slow breed out of whites for the next 60 years till they're minorities in every country. Threats of war are there to give us false hope while this slow death continues its clench

Does this retard even hear what he is saying?

You're a faggot. War is inevitable

That comment is too ridiculous.

This. Furthermore, the endgame of the kikes, the destruction of whites, will be their downfall if it ever comes to pass it won't. A parasite can't live without its host.

kebab, you're being a real keboob here

I WANT THESE ROACHES OUT OF MY BAVARIA GOD DAMNIT

Let's go, roach.

archive.fo/0QAN6
archive.fo/n5R7I

Russia wants to build more gas pipelines in Turkey, so they will protect them on international arena for the sake of their business partnership and love Putin has towards islam.

LOOKS LIKE ROACH IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Turks in ovens when?

Constantinopolis

Religious wars eh?

TURKFAGS ARE SIGNING THEIR OWN DEATH SENTENCE!== ==RECONQUISTA WHEN?

please turkey please, attack a uncucked nation like Poland, Hungary or Russia, bonus points if nato member

= kicked out of nato + no care when russia destroys them

Good. Let him. That might be the straw that proke the camel's back.

It is interesting his choice of words "religious wars in europe"
Now the different sects in Europe haven't had pitched battles for hundreds of years and if you count the insurgency in N. Ireland its still fairly rare for Europeans to fight over religion.
What I take his statement to mean is basically a population bomb attack, if they just keep pumping Muslims into Europe with a strong religious background war is inevitable. Two hundred years ago the west would of put an end to this nonsense already, however things have been "too good, too easy, and too decadent" for too long in the west. The horrors of fighting in WW2 by the troops are well past, however we are constantly bombarded about the holocost.

Contrary to the MSM claims, the insurgency in Northern Ireland isn't about religion but ethnicity.

Where were you when, not Trump, not Wilder, not Putin, not Le Pen, but Erdogan was, officially /ourguy/, i.e. /ourretard/.

Please let these people actually do something. I notice that even when there are attacks they don't target (at least I don't think) immortal things (for example, no one attacks the Tower of London or things like that). If only they would, maybe that would make people go "the fuck are you doing?" and since it would start killing the nation's tourist economy, they'd be forced to fight back.

You are either plain retarded or don't know a single thing about Putin

ITS ALMOST LIKE FLOODING WHITE COUNTRIES WITH MUSLIMS WAS A PLAN TO CAUSE DISSENT ALL ALONG

I have a feeling this is going to become another war against Sweden.

it was, business profits while the tax payer pays and the security grows stronger to protect the taxpayer. Divide and rule, it's why we have identity politics now

We already memed the part of Trump becoming president and being buddies with Putin so if Kek wills it those picture will actually be reality soon.

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

They wont listen most of them are wrapped up in delusion. Like when they say Russia will help the US fight china because reasons. Turkey is switching teams and going eurasianist.

You are either a plain retard or dont know a single thing about putin

Fucking do it, faggot.
You're gonna get your shit kicked in.

"anadolu agency" and "middle east eye"
lol
you realise that mafia-boss-wanabe-dictator Erdogan has a henchman ready to put a bullet in the head of everyone working in these "agencies", right? everything they write is 100% pure propaganda, with 0% bits of differing opinion from what Turkroach-in-chief wants the rest of the world to believe

he would really reallly realllly like if Russia was non-hostile to him, and would be willing to offer commercial deals he could get get bribes about, too

Half of Europe is itching to wipe out turks.
Also kurds would gladly rape them from behind while in a war.

But these are just words and political bullshit. There will not be a war.
Turkey would deserve destruction though tbh

GAS THE TURKS, RELIGIOUS WAR NOW

Turkey is wording it as a holy war, not a regular war. Since Russia is extremely religious they will fight against Turkey in this scenario. All Russian military guns and ships get blessed and they air drop churches for their troops. This would also give Russia a chance to remove kebab in their own country. A holy war is the best case scenario since Russia would cut ties with Turkey if it came to a holy war, and possibly try to annex some of Turkey to keep the pipeline

user I ….

GET READY FOR THE CHEEKI BREEKI!!!

Actually, they do. And those biological weapons are why he talks so openly about this. Maybe some people should wake up and realize they do not fear us at all. They are prepping THEIR people for what they are gearing up for.

You slav boo's need to wake the fuck up

3rd image have been fucking my mind all fall, part after victories.

this, severely underrated post
Spray the roaches, race war now

hopefully they meme it into reality.

So what happened with Netherlands vote yesterday?
Does EU pass the Dutchy on the left hand side?

Russia
Turkey
like brothers…..
Do you even into history? Do you even into Syria?

i chuckled.

Looks like they need 4 years more of shit, to get red pilled.

We are going to expel them all, and retake the colonies
Aren't we? So shitskin you got to go, but look here, I got a gov position for you down there
win win

If the past election in the Netherlands is any indication, it's a war the native Euros would be utterly massacred in. Even with the migrant crisis, the faggot Dutch voted overwhelmingly for leftists parties. The Green Party, headed by a morrocan/Indonesian mud, increased its seats from 4 to 14. Wilders decreased from 24 to 20; the cucks can't even stomach his civic nationalism-lite. The Netherlands at least is fucking toast.

Nah, they just need to wake up from their sleep.

When they do
1488 Hitler was infact right
South Africa red pill, how does this not stick to dutch?
We could have done so much more

Whatever. Europe will be officially lost after french elections. I want to believe though.

We're not in the (((EU))) but under the scourge of it. This fall in sep, there is going to be an election here too.

But there is nobody to vote for, FRP? Globalists and anti immigrant, does not compute, even though pic related is a patriot and hun

I love how white people have to accept terrorism because there are a few sane outliers in the muslim community, but muslims have a religious duty to continue killing even though a majority of white people voted for more diversity with these barbarians.

Stay delusional. I give you facts, and you respond with fantasy. There IS not "waking up" for these people, it's a country of leftists fully committed to cuckdom, and those on the so-called right can only barely get on board with civic nationalism. Actual ethnic nationalists probably make up 2-3% of the population, and I guarantee this holds true for every country in Western Europe. But whatever, if keeping your head in the sand rather than facing reality is more comforting….

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

TRUMP, PUTIN, ASSAD
KEBAB REMOVAL SQUAD

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Anatolia will be white and Christian again. Check'em.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Before working on Anatolia, maybe solve Marseilles, Paris, Berin, Birmingham, Palermo, Malmo, Moscow, etc., first. Not even getting into the shit show that is the NigSA.

Thanks spooky mummy
So you be the one from Tønsberg, those tattoos….

You can't say may AND will in the same sentence, that doesn't make sense.

That is a jew
You can just tell

roachkike

So, when is Europe weakened enough by imported Muslims that a Turkish Islamic State army can work its way past Vienna?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Diplomatic_policy_with_the_Goths
'The Goths and their allies (Vandals, Taifals, Bastarnae and the native Carpians) entrenched in the provinces of Dacia and eastern Pannonia Inferior consumed Theodosius' attention. The Gothic crisis was so dire that his co-Emperor Gratian relinquished control of the Illyrian provinces and retired to Trier in Gaul to let Theodosius operate without hindrance. A major weakness in the Roman position after the defeat at Adrianople was the recruiting of barbarians to fight against other barbarians. In order to reconstruct the Roman Army of the West, Theodosius needed to find able bodied soldiers and so he turned to the most capable men readily at hand: the barbarians recently settled in the Empire. This caused many difficulties in the battle against barbarians since the newly recruited fighters had little or no loyalty to Theodosius.

Theodosius was reduced to the costly expedient of shipping his recruits to Egypt and replacing them with more seasoned Romans, but there were still switches of allegiance that resulted in military setbacks. Gratian sent generals to clear the dioceses of Illyria (Pannonia and Dalmatia) of Goths, and Theodosius was able finally to enter Constantinople on 24 November 380, after two seasons in the field. The final treaties with the remaining Gothic forces, signed 3 October 382, permitted large contingents of barbarians, primarily Thervingian Goths, to settle south of the Danube frontier and largely govern themselves.

The Goths now settled within the Empire had, as a result of the treaties, military obligations to fight for the Romans as a national contingent, as opposed to being fully integrated into the Roman forces.[8] However, many Goths would serve in Roman legions and others, as foederati, for a single campaign, while bands of Goths switching loyalties became a destabilizing factor in the internal struggles for control of the Empire.

In 390 the population of Thessalonica rioted in complaint against the presence of the local Gothic garrison. The garrison commander was killed in the violence, so Theodosius ordered the Goths to kill all the spectators in the circus as retaliation; Theodoret, a contemporary witness to these events, reports:

… the anger of the Emperor rose to the highest pitch, and he gratified his vindictive desire for vengeance by unsheathing the sword most unjustly and tyrannically against all, slaying the innocent and guilty alike. It is said seven thousand perished without any forms of law, and without even having judicial sentence passed upon them; but that, like ears of wheat in the time of harvest, they were alike cut down.[9]

Theodosius was excommunicated by the bishop of Milan, Saint Ambrose, for the massacre.[10] Ambrose told Theodosius to imitate David in his repentance as he had imitated him in guilt — Ambrose readmitted the emperor to the Eucharist only after several months of penance.'

audacity of these racists

Likely, since Sweden will be on the Muslim side in the war.

The cucks will die first, wether it be from RWDS or by the Sword of Allah.

They are fucked.

Turkey runnig referendum campaigns inside what used to be other countries has alerted mainstream politicians in these countries. Political campigns is their home turf - now they feel the same loss of turf that made non-politicians vote 'far-right' But they still insist that the 'far-right is delusional in its claim that sovereignty has been lost.

How loyal will the Muslim immigrants be as recruits in European armies in a war against a Turkish neo-Ottoman jihad invasion?

Different times user.
Islam has played it's ace card since the Muslim Brotherhood and it's 100yr plan. No such thing as a loyal Muslim EU army recruit to fight the turks or any mudshit caliph.

They're going to go full Islam at the first opportunity, like they always do.

I’m just not scared of them, I just can’t muster up fear when it comes to most non-Europeans, and I understand that they are a threat in some ways but they don’t instill fear in me. I suppose I just don’t respect them as capable.

I should really rather like a Holy War, shame it won’t happen anytime soon.

twit
ter.com/MevlutCavusoglu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

He's on twitter

They'll be extremely loyal since Europe has already been purchased wholesale by Gulf money. The armies work for the Muslims. They do what they are told.

Yeah but it hasn't really though, they have basically repeatedly bought the Brooklin Bridge.

Not also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Proscription_of_Hellenistic_religion
'The Christian persecution of Roman religion under Theodosius I began in 381, after the first couple of years of his reign in the Eastern Roman Empire. In the 380s, Theodosius I reiterated Constantine's ban on former customs of Roman religion, prohibited haruspicy on pain of death, pioneered the criminalization of magistrates who did not enforce laws against polytheism, broke up some pagan associations and tolerated attacks on Roman temples.

Between 389–392 he promulgated the "Theodosian decrees"[20] (instituting a major change in his religious policies),[21]:116 which removed non-Nicene Christians from church office and abolished the last remaining expressions of Roman religion by making its holidays into workdays, banned blood sacrifices, closed Roman temples, confiscated temple endowments and disbanded the Vestal Virgins.[22] The practices of taking auspices and witchcraft were punished. Theodosius refused to restore the Altar of Victory in the Senate House, as asked by non-Christian senators.[21]:115

In 392 he became sole emperor (the last one to claim sole and effective rule over an empire including the western provinces). From this moment till the end of his reign in 395, while non-Christians continued to request toleration,[23][24] he ordered, authorized, or at least failed to punish, the closure or destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of piety throughout the empire.[25][26][27][28][29][30]

In 393 he issued a comprehensive law that prohibited any public non-Christian religious customs,[31] and was particularly oppressive to Manicheans.[32] He is likely to have disbanded the ancient Olympic Games, whose last record of celebration was in 393, though archeological evidence indicates that some games were still held after this date.[33]'

The settling Goths were Christians too. Theodosius accomodated them by bending the Empire toward them, with a politicians instinct for forcing the weak to hand over privileges to the strong, without realising that he kicked out the foundation of any Roman resistance by obliterating their tradition.

The European armament industry is insolvent without Arab purchases. There is a reason the Italian navy is rescuing and resettling seaborne refugees by the hundreds of thousands every year. They are told to do it. There is a reason why the German and Dutch governments agreed to take in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of refugees without informing any other EU states. They were told to do it. There is a reason the UK police allow the wanton murder, assault, rape, pimping, of Whites by ragheads and the entire kosher nationalist apparatus in the UK screeches autistically about Eastern Europeans. They are told to do it.

*Note also

(heil'd)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Frigidus
'The Battle of the Frigidus, also called the Battle of the Frigid River, was fought between 5–6 September 394, between the army of the Eastern Emperor Theodosius I and the army of Western Roman ruler Eugenius.

Because the Western Emperor Eugenius (though nominally Christian) had pagan sympathies, the war assumed religious overtones, with Christianity pitted against the last attempt at a pagan revival. The battle was the last serious attempt to contest the Christianization of the empire; its outcome decided the outcome of Christianity in the western Empire, and the final decline of Greco-Roman polytheism in favour of Christianity over the following century.'

Theodosius saw the Goths as potential allies in his war against the Roman Senate and everything Old Roman.

Cf. all 'leftist' parties.

If Europe wasn't infected by jews, communists and freemasons who actively subverted the leadership and institutions of the European people then these turkroaches would never begin to be uppity. Dogs, the lot of them. Acting as if Islam is some privilege for us.

You might very well be right about that. If it does, then it's likely Sweden won't have any ethnic Swedes left in it, except cucking Leftists of course.

Maybe Russia can repopulate the Archipelago with blondes once it stamps out the Swedish Jews. We'll see.

Sweden was an ally of Turkey against Russia before.

Nice sauce roach. Turkey is complete shit and in need of getting Curtis Lemayed.

Europe has been shit ever since.

The great country of Turkey, a textbook example of diversity working flawlessly, a leader in the production of innovative and revolutionary thinkers, the savior of earth possibly, has given guidance. It will be Europe's honor, oh mighty leader, to financially support more of your enlightened citizens.

DO IT FAGGOTS!
FUCKING DO IT!

Is Turkey oven-ready?

Turkey was never European, and Turkey will never be white. Take Turkey and purge the (((Donmeh))); annex it as a new European country and send them back to their desert oasis.

TÖTEN DIE TÜRKEN
Ö
T
E
N
D
I
E
T
Ü
R
K
E
N

only one way to find out

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

This is not an angle I have seen argued before. Please expand.

THANKS, SPOOPY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Muslims have literally purchased Europe. The major investment banks, major stakes in premier companies, the entirety of the defense industry, all major political parties who are nothing but representatives for the major corporations and banks that these sandniggers have massive stakes in. The sandnigger thugs they are sending are there to secure the collateral. The armies of Western Europe work for the major capital holders of the European state – that means jews who print the money and it means ragheads who supply the oil [and in turn funnel that oil money into the defense industry and banking system]. European soldiers don't work for you. They aren't on your side. They are your enemy. This is the case for the whole West.

If two NATO nations go to war, does NATO remain neutral?

Greece and Turkey going into war, both part of NATO, could explain Russia, not Europe/US, intervening in Greece, as the Elder Paisios prophecy says.

Looks like we need Trump's Tesla tech more than ever.

Don't hold your breath and don't believe everything you read on this site.

yeah especially your posts faggots

fucking this, what the kikes don't understand is that their golem aren't a suitable host for them. They will be violently rejected by any other kind of people on this planet

With what? The army they just purged and killed half the high command of.

Ah, the time-honoured argument of 'everyone I disagree with is a NATSI'.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Know your place, retard

Please Be Summer
Please Be Summer

LEFT SIDE SWASTIKA

HOW FUCKING KOSHER ARE YOU?

Meme it.

Gott Mit Uns

=Retake Constantinople==

Deus Vult

huh… a picture of (((jesus))) doing a (((satanic))) gangsign… imagine that.

sometimes i wonder if i've seen the dumbest atheistfag/paganlarper post ever but then i always see one that's dumber

You only had to listen.

At least understand the fucking religion you're criticizing you nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_cross

try being more subtle next time shlomo. the majority of (((your))) depictions of (((jesus))) are paintings of cesare (((borgia))) doing (((baphomet))) hand signs its not even subtle.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you autistic reddit tier autist.

Yugoslavia was a prelude, Serbs were trying to warn us all.

priceless. derailing from what exactly, your LARP session?

Never saw that before.
I knew the war was a mess, and completely falsified by the Americans and the rest of (((nato))), but didn't know about the imported ackbars.

Kosovo was Serbian, there was no 'genocide' until after the stinking yugoslavs were handed power and started murdering the 80+% serb population.

They do win wars, just look at south africa

Never should have sent those poor Scotts to Ireland

The battle of Joe's apartment.

go back to >>>/cuckstain/ faggot

Dutch ovens won't work on turks, they already smell so farting on them under a duvet won't do shit.

settle down, okay? Those are pagans in denial larping as Catholics. They have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, nor do the religiosity and man made habits behind it.

can we just bomb turkey already?
its a win/win, we get control of the black sea straight AND deal with a roach problem

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Russia-Canada alliance?

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THE DAY OF THE SPRAY IS COMING, ROACHFAGS!

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Quite honestly i will be striving for the favor of my ancestors when i go to the field of battle. For my blood and its future i will die.

Unless you think europeans would support ethnic cleansing or at the very list sterilization/1child laws for non-whites, conquering lands with roaches/mudshits/niggers is a bad idea.

if you look at the south of europe or even france you see that it was way to late already.

They are inbred, their genetics will bump of the european genetics over time.