"The Temple of True Satanic Evil"

Praise Varg
He did it, the absolute madman
My sides have joined the allfather in Valhalla.

Stop posting Varg threads.

Wish I had mates to play Varg games with.

Oh, that is great. I can imagine a grabbler listening to this and getting madder and madder as he goes til finally bursting into a kvetch tantrum.

Saw it earlier. Pretty hilarious.

I'm a varg lookalike, i could be a viking 4u

I lol'd.

I don't support Wilders but it's good to see people not from Holland understand how fucked the media is and how much of a kike Wilders is.

I've never actually watched anything by Varg before, that was pretty funny.

Pretty based though, if you already know who he is describing. Useless to redpill normies in most cases, i suppose.

checked
Based Varg
he live in a country with hate speech so that was brilliant

He must do that or he would get shoa'd. He's already on the french terrorist watchlist

GEERT WAS HARDLINE ANTI ISLAM AND YOU PIECES OF SHIT LOOK UP TO VARG, FUCK YOU LOT

When will Varg come back and lead Norway?

His videos are a mixed bag. Some of them are pretty good if not excellent (the one about his experiences in prison for example) but others are completely stupid and by stupid I mean borderline mongoloid.

Also, amazing landscape at the end of the video, I LOVE landscapes like that.

Anyone who is considered hardline anti-islam - a religion that considers all who refuse to submit to its tyranny to be "life unworthy of life", and is the ideological heart of a majority of terror attacks - is a pretty good person.

Shiiiiit old school D&D /tg/ fag here. Ima get this shit.

Tuesday night is game night at my place in the isle of palms south Carolina.

Cant argue with those numbers

Like which one?

sorry for doublepost

Mostly those in which he claims that we need to go back to living a tribal lifestyle with little or no tech. Particularly when he claims we are running out of energy sources in our lifetime.

A commie and a fag.

It's called eugenics.

For example what said.

i bet they will sue him again for hate speech haha
they just dont know when to stop
thats their biggest weakness

But do you have proof that what he is saying is a bad idea?

I kek'd.

Varg, living without tech is stupid. You need at least electricity, metallurgy, agriculture and chemistry. I want future fascist high energy sources and personal flying spaceships, at the very least.

Do you have proof thorium is a made up element?

Because otherwise we have a fuckton of time.

Counter-sage for buttblasted nigger-loving Jewish religion nobody.

Varg said recently that he likes technology, I don't why people think he lives in a tent with no power, his house is pretty nice.

Varg glorifying his primitive lifestyle of being the Nordic Thoreau. Mundane.

best pagan kike

Rebuild them yourself, jew worshiper.

I should stab you for that.

*unsheathes katana*

You're angry because I provoked cognitive dissonance.

want some shotgun shells?

Let's go

>continues to threaten physical violence over the internet
[navy seal copypasta]

You should really read up on varg, I'm fucking with you nigger

i'm just waiting for the vid when he recounts the tale of when he escaped from prison and went on the run with a stolen car and a rifle. Should be a pretty cool story.

When will this meme end?

Probably shorly after the kikes are vanquished.

anti islam but extremely pro jew and probably a kike himself

Varg is pretty much right about modern day Christianity since its comprised of mostly evengelicals that worship kike cock but traditionally Christianity has always been antijew only very recently in the 20th century did the Zionist shit spread to corrupt Christianity. Also he's right on whites should look after their homeland 1st and only not about some dirt that's the size of fucking New Jersey.
Christianity is an ok religion I respect things in it but there are many flaws such as what Varg said on how Christianity is blind to race and is really proto Marxism if you look through the bible.
We really just need a new religion that focuses on pride in family, pride in race, pride in nation. Not egotistical about it but be proud of who you are and where you come from and not get all schizophrenic like Jews are. Encourages strong morals and serve as a guide for society to respect nature and to ever improve the human race to new heights via technology and philosophy and aswell as traditions. Whilst still believing in a god because man becoming God is heresy and we are not perfect but we should stride to be the best of our capabilities without going all like Jews and Freemasons being crazy with their weird ass shit. Man must show both pride and be humble of who he is for with that he can reach to the stars and please God by being the best they can be by not becoming him but by following him via bettering yourself, your race, your nation, and your world.

Dumb video and anyone in the Netherlands autistic and stubborn enough to think they're going to elect a pure as the virgin snow Hitler deserves the shit they'll get in the near future.