Lil bow wow making Rape threats against donald trump Wife

I say it's about we report lil bow wow to the FBI & secret service. He clearly breaking the law. He shouldn't get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0510168/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its time to fuck with SHAT MOSS

Both of these nigroids need to be shot.

Wait, the guy who was raped as a kid by his producer 10 years ago? The ironing.

Like they don't already know?
The truly maddening part is if you said one fucking thing about kang nigger you would have been v&ed before you could blink twice.
A nigger called dog is now the zenith of burger culture.

Literally Who?

Imagine if Billy Corgan said Michelle Obama should go back to skull island.

IS there any material showing snoop LION (kek) talking about being a kang/juh? That'd just complete the stoner-pantherfarian archetype.

Came here to say this.

There's a video he did with the other negro "Dr. Dre" (who had a few hundred million shekels when Apple bought "beats" headphones…clearly, he must have used his engineering talent to help make them) where they show a fat, greasy Jew as a "rap manager" that's pretty funny. Back then, niggers got to indirectly name the Jew apparently.

Guess who's to blame???

I'm convinced A wyatt man is a modern day Nostradamus. These cartoons were from mid-90s, and yet so many of them look exactly like Jews from today…

I already knew famalam was only stating the obvious. Nice pic is way to close to reality for comfort.

Ok guys. This is it.

Snoop and Bow wow are open meme targets. they are delivering enough controversy for us to
work and wedge against.

Ramp up all operations.
We need prediction models by noon standard.

GO
GO
GO

like trump's tax contribution, its another thing which hasn't been seen since 2005.

What about the one circa 2007 by Forbes? And all those others like 2009 and so forth?

You already fucked that up, rach
Just put on your avatar so we can all laugh at you.

isnt that the best possible scenario though?
its a nigger, it has a gun and drugs
only manages to shoot itself most likely because the dumb ass fell asleep on it or tried to open something with it
one of these days snoop is gonna try to smoke more weed from a gun shaped bong and a 45 ACP is gonna blow corroded brown brain matter all over the wall

With snoop (you know, the tryhard nigger that does drugs openly like a retard and brags about) and this nigger I've never heard of and the like, Trump could easily get him and every celebrity who shilled against him just letting sic the DEA hound dogs on them. I'm pretty sure Trump has a score to settle with (((Hollywood))) the way they shilled against him.

Glad someone else remembers that. Back in the 90s, I didn't realize that was a jew. I just tried to find the video (must've been from the Chronic) but I can't find it. Was it memory holed, or part of the Berenstein universe?

They are both midget niggers?

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time. Didn't realize he's still around.

That click bait thumbnail though

You probably won't believe this, but Snoop doesn't do drugs. No really, he really doesn't smoke the reefer, it's all an act to push weed use on the miscegenated masses. On various instants, e.g. in Sweden, the tested him and he came out completely baby clean.

I don't even know who that nigger is. Is he supposed to be famous or I just don't know enough about rap music?

He's most famous getting raped by his producer/bosyguard/whatever when he was a kid

Then he's a bigger bitch and poser than everyone thought. I don't know why he tries to talk such big shit when he looks like such a pussy and everybody knows it. Has anybody looked up his real name?

He had a one hit wonder in 2000 or 2001 when rap was all the rage. It's on youtube.

How the fuck does anyone remember him at all then?

He was a rapper created by radio Disney

I thought Bow Wow only fucked with trannies

I hate to break it to you son but this kikery has been going on for longer than you can imagine. It was happening then and it's continuing now.

he became an (((actor)))
imdb.com/name/nm0510168/

Never even heard of 21 out of 24 of those "actor credits" in there, so I ask again how the fuck does anyone remember him?

I'm old enough to remember him.

You had to be at a specific age at a specific time to remember who this nigger is. He was pushed hard in hip hop/pop radio and on MTV by kikes in the early 2000s. He was like a little nog justin bieber.

The only people who still care about him are 30 year old negresses who had crushes on him in middle school.

You are either too young or too old to remember who know nigger is.

I'm 37
where the fuck did time go holy shit

So what's the plan? Who has the dox?

holy fuck, what a genious idea
make and sell high-class nigger bongs shaped like glawks, with a lighter system activated by the trigger
think about all the darwins that will be won by cracked kangs who left their artillery on the table before lighting one

I don't know man. I wonder the same thing myself.

This kike filth has been going on for too long though. Pic related

#OPLilPowOww

spin it and make it sound like he raped his producer's daughter or something.
it's amazing how far a rumor can go.

34 here, wondering as well. Especially the last ≈15 years went by incredibly, incredibly fast.

Niggers will endlessly lament the history of slavery and yet so many of them idealize pimps, which are essentially slave owners. Sad!

they are just coherent enough to realize it is considered bad form to openly say they want to enslave white people but that's what they want.

Lil Bow Wow is still "lil"

Don't underestimate Snoop. He is the basis of the Darth Jar Jar storyline that Lucas eventually scrapped.

This is it, this shit is what's going to kick off Melania's goal as a first lady: to put a stop to cyber threats and cyber bullying that the left has been committing in all social media that the mods so conveniently always deem to not be a problem. Let's hope that it doesn't affect free speech, but it rails against libel and physical threats.

Jews at Disney have a sense of humor. You have to give them credit

were you hoping for something else nigger?

Christ they were pushing for these obnoxious cuckglasses even way back then. No wonder why half of the entire generation raised on pop-culture bullshit turned into faggot numales who sport this faggot trend.

Yeah ok whatever you say my dude.

His uncles music video is called Lavender. Lavender is a shade of purple. These niggers are subversives in the color revolution being fostered in America.

What is he gonna do go public about how he never used drugs? Like normies will believe that.

no shit. you can go back Henry Ford and even Cicero to read about Jews corrupting society. The amazing part is how much some of his drawings just absolutely fit certain kikes 20 years after he drew them. Some of them he drew right from actual pictures (like ginsberg) but "that's entertainment" with mr. coinblatt is from 1995 and that photo is from 2010.

Call him a FuckBoy long enough he will have a mental breakdown on twitter

Gay reddit shit, literally what Feminists say

How can he not? He looks like a complete bitch and obvious tryhard.

So does this mean you can start publicly threatening to turn Michelle Obama into a prostitute for you financial benefit? Yes, I understand it's disgusting and nobody would pay for it, but I'm sure you get my point.

I'm so old I remember the original jew Rick Rubin and defJam when hip hop became global. They hated him because he was rock and (((white))) then he showed them millions of dollars and they sucked his jew cock all the way to the bank.

She knows about the "nazis" that go after media kikes that attack her. It's happened many times before. She knows the score. She's from Slovakia and wasn't completely brainwashed as a child.

Fuck boys is a prison slang for blacks too weak to fight off other black rapists

Slovenia you complete fucking retard. You probably think Sweden is the land of mountain Jews.

I'm not using nigger slang, I just called him a nigger a few times then I was blocked

WTF

Pick one.

Are those his real legs? Are you saying snoop dogg walks on stilts to appear tall? Legs look fakeas fuck. Am I seeing this right

Legs actually look like that if you have repeated lengthening procedures done to it. That's where they break the bones and space them out 0.5"-1.25" per procedure.

That's what niggers try to do to the women of the other tribe, it's pretty typical in their low IQ non agricultural society, I don't know why you allow them near your population centers.

Prove you're not Mark Dice.