How to infiltrate /leftycuck/

By using a """nazbol""" flag, you can easily post our ideas of nationalism or talk about shitskins without getting banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1480036.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go be gay somewhere else.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

nice try Holla Forums

Watching you guys eat eachother is hilarious but holy shit this attempt is cringey.

wew

Why would someone infiltrate a couple of loser faggots in the first place?

Holla Forums only deserves spam, fucking commie niggers.

Nothing of value on any lefty board.

Just use their own ideology against them. Apparently Stalin supported ethnonationalism, which I wasn't aware of. You'll have to read through some really spergy shit in the OP posts, but after I read it I realized Holla Forums can seize on this and have the absolute perfect weapon against Marxism: The ideas of Stalin himself, who was an ethnonationalist.

>>>8ch.net/leftypol/res/1480036.html

Just skip to the third post in that thread for what I'm talking about, the first two posts are just Marxist bickering.

the only half-decent memes made by /leftysperg/ are the stirner ones, and they didn't even create them

leftypol are a dozen or two fat loser neets. You're wasting your time trolling them, go after real targets.

For every one person Holla Forums brings in from Reddit they lose another to Holla Forums. They're in too close proximity to the redpill. All they're doing is bringing us more people.

The redpill is insidious. Once you're exposed to it you can't be unexposed. It doesn't take effect immediately. If you're ready for it, it can take weeks. But if you're not ready for it, it can take months and even years. Everybody on Holla Forums is contaminated with the redpill even if they don't like it.

Then, one day someone that was contaminated with the redpill will be reading an article and they get mad about it. And they scroll up and look at the name of the author. And behold it's our merchant friend at his antics. And you know it because Holla Forums told you how to spot a Jew even though at the time you didn't take it seriously.

901 users today. I doubt more than 30% of those are sockpuppets.

Chop that in half because most of them probably post from their phones too. Then cut out the shitposters from Holla Forums. There are a few dozen of them.

Pick a more deserving target, leftypol is a complete waste of your time.

And if you're Holla Forums reading this. It's too late. There's nothing you can do to stop it. You might as well go ahead and indulge now and save yourself the wasted time and trouble. All the time you spend as a communist will be wasted time.

Falseflag attempt aside, pretending to be retarded is the easiest way of blending in there. Just say you love niggers, and you're golden.

Holla Forums will always exist in our divine shadow. They can't even name themselves without making reference to our superiority- Holla Forums. It's both funny and kind of sad.

You're wrong. I've been looking into this more and putting out feelers on social media and leftists are fucking terrified of the "alt-right" latching on to Stalin's support for ethnonationalism.

I'm not kidding, it's not just Holla Forums, Marxists/leftists in general are genuinely terrified of the alt-right discovering that the USSR itself was based on ethnonationalism, and that white nationalism is actually 100% compatible with Soviet philosophy.

Look into it, I'm serious.

They DO NOT WANT white nationalists to realize that the Soviets were supportive of ethnonationalism and that white nationalist arguments can be justified and promoted with Soviet philosophy and Stalin's writings!

Okay, so let's do that then. Doing it on leftypol is a waste of time though, do it where people will actually see it.

Not an argument.

seems his deleted them now, well some of them anyway, blue pill dosage must have worn off,

Do you have any more of these?

Where are these proofs?