Whichever user Did This Is God Tier

I just found this account recently on Twitter during one of my redpill shitpost tirades.
Mike Thernobich
twitter.com/mikethernobich
archive.fo/R3SlK
Seriously this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Maximum Keks.
Whichever user did this deserves a medal.
whoever is behind it actually tweets with Cernokike's lisp
Fucking Wew. Check this shit out.

Pics related as fuck

(Check'd and Kek'd)
Hahahaha holy shit. I spit my drink out. This is top quality m8 lmfao wew

Ayh Thayth Brhethi Gheud Mhan

That's not how Hotwheel's lawyer talks, he talks with a high, nasal-y pitch, not a "tthh" lisp.

Superb.

this may be e-celeb, but this is fucking hilarious

gothipy-gothip

Honestly, I guarantee you an user didn't do this, but rather some smarmy liberal faggot. Definitely not a fan of Mike, but remember, we're part of the "alt-right" to them.

My money's on that.

Mocking his speech impediment is too low.

have some

take the gorillamind pill
Also thernoposting needs to happen fucking now

He's one weird looking guy.

anyone noticed he spazzed out with Richard Spencer, was some epic shit posting between them.

MEIN SIDES

why wouldn't it be one of us?

No it isn't you sissy.

i can't get over how awesome and fucking crazy everything is at the same time

Could be some anti-GamerGate fag, remember that Cernovich had them gunning for him since that shitfest and all of them are still butthurt over getting triggered by him, especially the ones closest to Zoe "Five Guys" Quinn. They were trying to "destroy" him in the leaked logs from their supposed anti-harassment group Crash Override Network.

anybody have the webm of him and his blue pills?

THIS!!!

imagine if trump unifies the country though media bantz?

Ethnic heeb.

Got you lads.

What is this shit. More boring infighting? Fuck you people are stupid. Keep up the good work.

what a waste

sizzling bantz

B-based Bush? I don't even know what's happening in this timeline anymore, but you give them media hacks the Saddam treatment, Dubya!

1) Stop shilling your twatter
2) It's been done before by the guy @cernobich or something who had thousands of followers
3) How the hell are you not suspended after going on a "redpill tirade"? I got shoah'd after one tweet of telling some fat Aztec bitch that she had to go back.

I guarantee you the Jew is raging about this. This kike fuck is as vain as they come and in every sense so mockery is like kicking him in the balls repeatedly. Good example of what to do with eceleb trash.

Jush show u know, no it'sh not
it'sh hilariousth.

I fucking hate this guy so much

blank for use

Based war criminal treasonous faggot bringing the bantz.

why are pepes mixed in with the flood of kikes?
I don't keep up, is kekistan shit 4cucks, reddit, or all that type of shit?

eat shit and die

To depict the hidden jew shills who helped kikeovich slaughter spencer on the idles of march, the betrayal needs to be recorded with a great painting, marking this infamous day

the kikes are already pictured though. are the pepes the well-meaning but retarded alt-riters?

Am I supposed to know what spat you are talking about?

why do i even bother, yeah pretty much, did u not see that epic meltdown of Duke/Spencer Versus Watson/Cernovich, daily beast even wrote an article on it, Cernovich basically called the alt right a bunch of larping cucks, while alt righters begun calling kikeovich a kike, going on his live streams calling his baby a persian, was messed up shit

you talk like a fag
so Holla Forumss predictions came true

up yours shitskin!

not yet, he walked it back already, almost melted into tears on his steam, when the persian baby comments were rolling, i think he just wants to sell books and have an easy life, but spence keeps trying to insert himself into watson & kikeovich sphere of influence, to them, spence is the booger kid, alt right politics lad!

You have no idea what I'm talking about, lurk moar kiddo

there is no proof that spencer is a faggot, just keep company with some.

talks like a fag, supposedly wanted to be a theater director, has faggot friends. AbsolutelyImplicit/10

I know you've been busy with reddit, but don't shill for spencer and don't support faggotry here

his live now 866 438 1487