KEK VULT

S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
114th Congress (2015-2016)
Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 05/18/2016)
Committees: Senate - Armed Services
Committee Reports: S. Rept. 114-255; H. Rept. 114-840
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943
Latest Action: 12/23/2016 Became Public Law Signed by Obama No: 114-328.

The time has come my fellow brothers of Kek. Congress is doing this and it needs to be shut down. I think George Soros is even involved in this. There is only one thing we can do.

M E M E W A R

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sargon_of_akkek

facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/vb.6499393458/10155183166298459/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1490025633903158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M E M E W A R
E
M
E

W
A
R

Cliffs? What did they mean by this?

He needs to go, now. By any means necessary.
(hello FBI)

Sounds like they're trying to open up new avenues for them to funnel money through to defeat us in the name of stopping "misinformation." Probably hoping to make it look like a bunch of "grass-roots movements" fighting "fake news and other misinformation."

This is the corruption in action. Their clean-for-public-use money-pipes can't flow well enough so they're trying to build more faucets.

nope

forgot sage, nigger

FBI here. We too agree that Senator McCain should be eliminated by any means necessary.
(hello CIA)

Is this how they're planning to arrest spicy meme makers?

OP HERE.
HERE'S WHAT WE NEED TO DO.
SPREAD THE NEWS ON TWITTER USING THE FOLLOWING.

#MemePolice
#MemeWar
#IllegalMemes

THEY ARE TRYING TO CENSOR OUR MEMES!! ITS TIME WE FIGHT BACK LADS!!!

pics for reference

you already posted claiming it was bait. fuck off.

Bump.

This is being derailled and slid hard.

HARD

Look at the fucking responses in this thread! If you are a newfag with any sort of keen observation skills you should pay attention to the dynamics of this thread, you may learn something.

First of all, why is this bait?
What makes it bait?
Is this thread some how a trick to get me to respond?

Second of all, what's wrong with a Kek image? And notice the Rockwell image to try to fit in.

Looks to me like they're trying to rev up military-grade counter memes. If that's the case this thing must not pass. Can anybody dig up more on this bill? I'm going to read up myself. What's your source OP?

It's too much…

…and even if we stop this one there will be many further iterations trying to do equivalent things. Fuckkkkkkk. The meme war is more than just a meme.

The meme war is real.

CIA here, I understand, he is the biggest threat and we need to take him for a 'ride'
(hello NSA)

This sliding is real. I wonder how many shill (you)s I'll get just for replying to you.

I missed an opportunity for a good meme here

S.2943 was already signed into law by King Nig in Dec (Public Law No: 114-328). Here's a list of everyone who voted for/against it. kek Warren (D) - yea what a sellout cunt hi IC

and here's the breakdown for the roll call vote in the House: clerk .house .gov /evs/2016/roll600 .xml
Should be good for election-time propaganda.

While this thread is relatively important, OP is a huge faggot for including the kikeistan image in thread, possibly samefagging in the thread, and just being Jewish in general.
Also, what the fuck do you want us to do?

Fucking kill me, fucked up the sage

NSA here, I'm sure we can find a suitable helicopter you can borrow. Maybe take him on a reunion trip through the jungles of Vietnam, I heard he likes that.
(hello secret service)

Secret Service here, don't worry fams, we've got this covered.
(Hello Z.O.G.)

Pic related.

You can't even sage, shill. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and reply.

Well I never even heard of this until now, and it's already passed, so awareness would have been nice. I feel like we dropped the ball on this one. Weapons-grade memes essentially directly opposing ours will not make our lives any easier at all.

It's easy to dismiss this, because the idea of a government agency with any competency is laughable. But that's maybe why I'm so distraught about this. Maybe their memetic goals are to push an incompetency narrative?

What CAN be done about this?

Pic

Now, why is it that this thread is getting so much shill attention? 5 frantic posts claiming OP is bait makes me wonder what OP has stumbled upon.

I guess they abandoned screeching "reddit spacing" to blend in. Their memes have weird level of polish that says, "I'm CIA." I think their memes will always smell like a LARPing Bond made them.

Shitpost. It's been a decade and a half and for the most part they're as bad at shilling us as they've ever been. All it does is prove that we're a force to be reckoned with, and because Holla Forums is at its very core about truth and JUSTICE, I'd say it's safe to say they don't stand a chance against us. Trust in the memes.

ZOG here don't forget we're supposed to be at war with Iran. Never forget the 6 gorillion Jews killed by the Persian conquests.
(hello satan)

On a more serious note, this will undoubtedly mean a fresh invasion of our homeland. Does anyone have that oldpol image of ww2 soldiers (Holla Forums) fighting of American paratrooper (sjw fags) ?

Please. Just because I don't like this shitty thread doesn't make me a shill.
One possible solution is to publicly expose those who put this in motion. Spy on them for a change

That fucking ape must hang for this!

Satan here

Fuck Mccain. He's a bitch nigger.
(hello Kek)

lets do this

Fuck you Satan you think you can just summon Kek like some little bitch? Say hello to my DUBS.

cuck

bump. Look at this shit.

They are setting up an organization and trying to get funding so they can shill the internet even harder.

Are shills butthurt that we are photoshopping kek's face on crusaders or something?

I think it's some normalfag meme from Twitter

Kekistan is a forced meme by Sargon of Akkad trough twitter and reddit. Because it is co-opted by a e-celeb with some fanbase of orbiters it obviously gained traction and nobody at cuckchan cared to listen.
It is no different from when pepe were hijacked, so I am hopeful that it could end well. In the meantime I do feel like this shit might cause more harm then good.
Now who is sarcuck kekistan shill.

Bonus pic and a daily reminder of who is your friends.
twitter.com/sargon_of_akkek

Imagine their surprise when the funding goes to Holla Forums arctic meme warfare bases, and rightwing safety squads

Obviously Satan can

Explain why's bait shill.
It seems like this thread's being heavily shilled, even if the OP is shitty it seems like it's pointing out a way to openly finance counter propaganda to fight entities like us.

This needs to be researched a little more

You sure are a dumb fuck tough OP.

You're responding to a bot, mate.

Satan has no power here. Kek manifests dubs only for the dankest of memes. Satan is a little cuck boy from the desert. Weak, sandy, salty memes. Sad. Satan is a big fat mess.

anything we can do to get rid of old wet start

This is the saddest attempt to co-opt a meme Ive ever seen.

So can we suck up some of this grant money to make a chan that specializes in 'interpreting and neutralizing foreign propaganda' that just fucks John McCain over and screws with the Jews?

Wew i hope so user, but i doubt the ((funds)) would be directed towards us, it would probably require legal work and IRL names and responsibilities.

It is all over cuckchan.
However it is different from the pepe hijack because that were a more distinct group. This time it is feeding of our boards and he is co-opting an actual deity with ties to chaos which I hope fuck him over eventually.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg

Think d k m u might be involved? These psuedokikes get their tentacles into this sort of bullshit as a primary objective.
Praise Kek! Purge the Heretics and blasphemers!

Why not have the USA fund our meme war?

Furthermore, we can offer our highly weaponized autism in tracing cartel lords or terrorist groups to keep the shekles away from the kikes trying to use this to their own gain.

MAYBE MCCAIN WILL BE SCALIA'D
alot of steep hard granite stairs in DC you know…
maybe the CIA will read this and realize thier job is to get rid of the enemies of the US constitution and not read shitposters

Maybe the CIA is just butthurt that we do their jobs better, and WE DO IT FOR FREE!

bump

There may not be much to do for me personally

but here's some light reading I've found

This is about Information Warfare

enolagaia

.com/UMUArchive/IW.html

kek deo

He doesn't understand meme magic and this will all end badly for him.

Has there ever been a quicker way to signal you're a shill? I guess you could just directly tell us in plain English.

facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/vb.6499393458/10155183166298459/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1490025633903158

oops

This is already signed.
Also doesn't this mean Trump can legaly fund his own Media friends while counterstriking (((CNN))) and the likes?