JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/281990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with Blood and Wine OP? :^)

18 euros is kind of steep for a DLC isn't it?

It's an expansion.

Just like far harbor was, rite ? :^)

What in the holy fuck is Youtubers Life.

What's wrong with Total War™: WARHAMMER®?

Is TW3 any good? I'm thinking about pirating it.

A torture device.

Sounds like some form of Super Cancer.

modern day take on the SegaCD make a video series.

Warscape, shallow lore and mechanics, and Denuvo, mostly

literally the best RPG made in the last 10 years

It's a neat RPG. Depends very much on your taste.

I'd say Underrail was comparable, if not better

Youtubers Life is a film about culture. In the same way a college lecture on microbiology is about culture, mind you, but culture nevertheless.

Of course, it's not an entirely accurate analogy even then. After all, bacteria at least contribute something to society.

DD:DA

I always found that Top selling tab to be misleading, not only for the obvious it can be shilled and developers pay for their game to be on the top so it gives the illusion of popularity. But also of course a new release will be selling at a higher rate than an older game. Lets see the total sales in a month

And I am sure Valve laughs all the way to bank while people buy something just because someone told them it's popular.

Sounds like it's worth a download. Thanks.

Dumbed down version of the sims, but in between you need to buy games and consoles, and then make videos of them.

It's an absurd, poorly programmed mess from what I've seen, and it's only gotten noticed because some youtubers have played it because that's exactly why it was made.

it updates every 3 hours I think, making it completely worthless. not to mention the "top seller" can be on top by as little as a single sale.

if they sorted it by total owners then that would be a whole different story.

Isn't there a mod for one of the earlier Total War games with like 10x more content?

Xenoblade

It's been a rough couple of years for vidya. It seems there's no end in sight.

It's alright.

Both shit

That's pretty fucked but they deserve to eat their own shit at this point.

Casual shit for 5 year old kids who want to be like pewdietrash

Sounds perfect for the steam audience.

youtuber sim

You do realize not everyone who has Steam has a shit taste in games right? Sure, you can always pirate the shit you really want, but if I did that I'd have way too many games, and I'd have to re-torrent every time and update drops. Some people still have garbage internet, sadly.

Everyone who uses steam is a redditor/brony/casual/underage who is the cancer killing video games.

Don't forget tranny

Good

I did forget trannies, forgot that so many of them use steam.

The latest tumor of the cancer infecting vidya

It's a 40 hour long expansion pack.

It's a fair price.

you want to run that by me again mate

Actually, alongside the console versions they've probably made a decent profit from it.

Because that's 21 million from Steam sales alone. And most people are console plebs so they've probably raked in between 80 - 100 million so far.

So wait is this out now or is it just preorders?

I haven't been keeping up… other than Denuvo, what's wrong with Warhammer?

Warhammer doesn't have shallow lore, it has an unbelievable amount of retarded shit. It's like that Smash Brothers fanfic that's one of the longest things written in history.

Youtubes Life is selling more then Doomed

Yeah, I meant that its selling like shit on PC thankfully.
Console plebs are buying this turd in droves thought, but thats to be expected.

please keep your shitty opinions on >>>/reddit/

Did they optimize it worth a damn by now? I remember release build being horrendous.

Would it have been more successful if they replaced cyberdemons with magical girls?

considering the difference in these games budgets/marketing I'd say they didn't fly so good.

We're not talking about Age of Autism. We're never talking about that shit.

I won't defend a lot of the absolute garbage GW's put out, but even with all the retardation I'd still say it's the best archetypal sword n' sorcery setting out there. Basically everything in it is a cliche somehow, but they're all more or less the definitive forms of those cliches. No setting since has done scottish, drunken, mining-obsessed beard-toting Dwarves better, no setting since has done green-skinned barbaric orc hordes better (except maybe 40k but that's still GW), etc. It's about as over-the-top highest-fantasy a setting can get, but there's a hell of a lot of quality lore to it. If you're going by the ratio of good lore to bad lore, then sure, other settings have been loads better. But in terms of the sheer volume of good shit, Warhammer beats out almost all of them.

I stopped paying attention just before the hardback army books started coming out though, so maybe it's gone further to shit than I realized

I haven't even finished the main story, it's a great game but it feels slightly overstuffed.

I have no idea when I'm ever gonna get to the expansions.

Wait for a discount.
I really loved Hearts of Stone, I thought it was very well done, I liked the villain, I liked the characters, there was a pretty bullshit boss fight but I got gud, as a self contained story I liked it. Definitely worth playing. Obviously haven't played the new one yet.

I recognise that upper lip.

steamspy.com/app/281990
Stellaris sold only 100k less.
Doomed is an AAA Bethesda game, even XCOM 2 sold more.
I guess not everyone is fucking retarded.
It probably made bank on consoles thought.

Hearts of Stone is leagues better than the base game

Kill me.

I get most of these but since when are voiced dialogs and minimaps are a complaint?

Listen faggots, even if you want to be good goy and play the pretty meh game wait for the Total Warhammer 3: Sigmar Edition or whatever they are gonna call it. There is no point in rushing now, let the idiots fund the production of the complete version of the game and wait. Maybe even denuvo falls from grace or gets cracked by then.

Reminder that top sellers mean absolutely nothing.

Steam games sell, in most cases, very little every day. Even a very small amount of copies sold in one day would put a title to the top. We're talking about very few thousands.

Voiced dialogue on the protagonist is annoying because you have little input on the way they say things, but Witcher has a defined protagonist anyways so it's not as big of a problem as it is in shit like Fallout 4 or modern Bioware games.

However, voice acting makes the RPG parts of the game outside the character much worse as well, not because of the voice acting itself but because of the constraints it puts on development. The writers are limited by the VA budget and memory size, and if they want to change something that has already been recorded to fit with some other thing in the game made after the fact then too bad for them. Those are not problems when your NPCs are only voiced by short quips or grunts, like many older CRPGs.

As for the minimap, it makes you ignore the world and is bad for the same reason as the quest markers. In modern RPGs, you can either turn them off and get fairly lost all the time since the game was made with them in mind and doesn't give you actual directions (Witcher 3 sometimes does at least, not as bad as Beth or Bioware), and if you play without turning them off then it's most effective to spend 80% of your time adventuring just staring at the tiny minimap/compass instead of actually taking in the scenery and analyzing it to figure out where to go. If you play an older 3D CRPG like Morrowind or Gothic, you don't get a magical arrow that tells you where to go all the time. You get directions like "follow this road until you see a crooked tree and turn right until…" so you actually care about looking at the scenery to find landmarks for directions or read signs on the road.

I meant lore as in in-game lore

in playa-fuckin-bility, yes

i wish i was a jew.

This. Witcher 1 captured the feeling of being and playing as an outcast monster hunter. This was done through gameplay mechanics (potion making, researching the monsters) as well the story and dialogue. This is why it excels as a Role Playing Game.

Witcher 3 is a great game. But its need to be more action oriented to appeal to a wider more casual audience hurts it in terms of being an RPG.

tl;dr Give me back my potion making you fucking pollacks.

Fuck off you are worse than the autists that sperg out about the difference between RTT and RTS.

Sounds good to me.

This user's right, we've got to defend the truly legendary RPGs like Ocarina of Time and Super Mario Bros. : ^ )

The mod is called beginning of the end times and it has 30+ factions and the entirety of the old world from the warhammer universe. The only downside is its pushing the limits of the medieval 2 engine and is prone to crashing every once in a while.

30 races yet they all play the same

He's talking about the first one, mongoloid.